Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Black Out and Get Out

• Start Topic

I don't necessarily think Ramona was "lying" about the comment about Bethenny saying something about Carole being boring, it just went through Ramona's crazy batshit ears because B has expressed in her talking heads and even to Carole how all she could talk about was the election and that was boring.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, sheetmoss said:

I suspect Ramona wasn't concerned about the damage done to Dorinad;s house  because she figured  the production company would pick up the tab - I've seen on others shows--per contract, where they're responsible for any damage done during filming

I'll bet they paid for Dorinda's chair to be cleaned/reupholstered too.

Also, I seem to recall Ramona saying she bought the South Hampton home before marriage

• Love 1
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

I don't necessarily think Ramona was "lying" about the comment about Bethenny saying something about Carole being boring, it just went through Ramona's crazy batshit ears because B has expressed in her talking heads and even to Carout how all she could talk about was the election and that was boring.

Even if meant in a hateful way, Ramona using comments directed at others can't placate what she did again with her filthy, ignorant mouth! I wonder how she feels about Avery seeing her like that; totally out of control? 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Even if meant in a hateful way, Ramona using comments directed at others can't placate what she did again with her filthy, ignorant mouth! I wonder how she feels about Avery seeing her like that; totally out of control? 

No one said it did, I just don't think she pulled that random comment out of thin air like others have commented on, I think she took a comment out of context hence the went through her batshit crazy ears part and tried to use it to manipulate Carole. Didn't say it was good, I just think that given when it was filmed B might have said in aside or a quip to someone about how Carole only talking about the election was boring because we saw her have that sentiment with our own eyes.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Trooper York said:

I have a question.

If there is a black out....will Dorinda ask him to hang up her coat? 

Bah! Slowest clap.

4 hours ago, Michichick said:

Ramona's super-fake, high-pitched screech of a laugh makes me cringe. It's awful. She's awful. Why doesn't she see how awful she is?

Every single time I hear it I hear Kelly saying "its a witch hunt.. friggin Hades" #ScaryIsland

• Love 2

I thought Bethenny's life has been a saga of ongoing victimization by one intimate after another.

Possibly she doesn't consider Ramona an "intimate", thus, does not categorize her within the same sub-group of people you have listed.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

It was most definitely not an amused laugh.   It wasn't even a funny joke, it was terrible and extremely crass considering his previous indiscretion.   He really doesn't care who knows he cheats, does he? 

Yes, considering the previous indiscretion, and considering right before this we saw him tell the gals that Ramona needed to lay off because she was ruining what should be a time of joy for Lu. Said the allegations were nonsense and folks needed to just let them be happy. Since he is well aware there continues to be chatter, it is really shitty for him to say something like this on camera. But then he is really shitty. 

• Love 17

What no one is talking about specifically is the part of the rant where Ramona went off on Bethany about her, B,  going to good schools and having her college paid for.  And how Ramona had to do it all herself,  something that a lot of us have done. Ramona does come across as having a long term resentment about that and as being jealous of Bethany's success. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I don't necessarily think Ramona was "lying" about the comment about Bethenny saying something about Carole being boring, it just went through Ramona's crazy batshit ears because B has expressed in her talking heads and even to Carole how all she could talk about was the election and that was boring.

Yep.  I'm also pretty sure Bethany said something like that to Carol directly. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yep.  I'm also pretty sure Bethany said something like that to Carol directly. 

SO WHAT? It's still total deflection by an old woman who doesn't take responsibility for her own foul mouth! She's done! Bethanny has written her off; I WOULD!

• Love 8

I wish the schedule would go back to filming this franchise in the summertime. 

It used to be so much fun to see the Hamptons with all the events there...

As far as Dorinda's house, it looks great for a large Tudor, imo.

And why would Dorinda get upset about the damages?

I am sure that a smart woman like her negociated not only a great Location allowance but also an accidents clause.

Range Rover, please stop pushing your damned cars, they are totally played out.

People have moved on already....

• Love 6

I'm on Team Ramona on this one. Bethenny is totally an opportunist. She uses people when she needs them, then invents reasons as to why she's mad at someone, or cuts them off, or whatever it is, when she no longer needs them. If Ramona's been such a shitty friend to her and she's still holding onto all this resentment, then why was she happy to lean on Ramona when she was sick? And instead of being appreciative of that and acknowledging that Ramona is clearly hurt that Bethenny just dropped her once she was feeling better, she dismissed it with, "yeah, that's what people do for each other in a time of need." 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, ryebread said:

I think Dorinda, and probably Richard, just has poor taste. I'm glad she loves her homes but the Berks and her apartment are too too froo froo. Anyone else get nervous in a really cluttered environment? Maybe that's why crazy shit always happens at her house. High strung women + alcohol + seizure inducing decor.

High strung women + alcohol + seizure inducing decor. = waking up in an alcohol induced haze, looking around and wondering who's house you are in?

• Love 4

Totally team Ramona.  She is the only one who had guts enough to call it like it is...Bethenny is a bitch!!!  Woohoo!!!!  And Bethenny in her TH imitating Ramona by crying and wiping tears.  Are you kidding me?  Are you kidding me!!??  Bethenny is making fun of Ramona who wasn't even crying and meanwhile Bethenny cries at the drop of a hat.  Girl has zero compassion for what anyone else may be suffering through.  It's always all about her and how much she suffers.  I'm sick of it.  I'm also sick of her throwing friendships away because of disagreements.  You say the wrong thing to her and she is done with you, you can't even stand on the same sidewalk with her.  Get over yourself, bitch!  You ain't that great.

One of the best parts of the argument was when Bethenny tried throwing shade on Ramonas Pino saying it was a bust, which it probably was, and then Ramona throwing Bethenny's booze back at her saying it was DONE!!!  Ha!  Good one!  

• Love 19
(edited)
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Once again, Ramona doesn't seem to understand the difference between acting and real life.* I know if they tried to explain it to Ramona, she'd be incensed that Bethenny lied to this poor guy that they were going to have sex, but then only pretended to have sex with him. "She's a bitchy witch. Okay. You know she told this guy...okay...that they were going to have sex...okay...on a water bed. Okay. And then Bethenny lied. Bethenny didn't even... have... sex... with the guy.  Who does that? You know how she is. And she lied."

I kind of wish that Bethenny had decided to go Darienne Lake on Ramona. "I'm going to say this very slowly so you understand me...you're dumb and crazy."

Ramona, take a Xanax. Calm down!!!!!

*Charlize Theron is not a lesbian serial killer. Morgan Freeman is not God. Daniel Radcliffe is not a wizard. Bradley Cooper is not a gun toting alien raccoon. However, Angelina Jolie is a horned scorned witch who does make everyone's lives miserable.

So, Hugh Jackman can wipe his rear end without cutting himself up and all the housewives aren't really real?

Some one mentioned that money doesn't always guarantee you will have some kind of etiquette/manners.

And sometimes it just magnifies bad behavior because everyone know that when you have money, manners are added, at no additional cost?

What stuns the fuck out of me about EVERY franchise is the crass and petty behavior by all these morons/cast.

Example?

If I was Do and someone creeped into my 'drawers' to snag some underwear? There would be some discussion about the incident. Not a nice discussion, at that.

If someone came to my house and screwed up my walls, I'd expect - at the very least - an apology, and at the most? An offer to fix whatever fuckery they had a hand in?

-----

I loved the "What kinda moth is THAT?" scene.

I felt sorry for the assistant - you are hired for to be a personal assistant - then get dogged for NOT being an expert in entomology?

Beffy and the Ramonster are just two examples of people that just steam roll people as a means to an end - the funniest part is to watch someone stand up to them and how flustered they get because they were challenged.

Edited by ElDosEquis
huge ackman's arse?
  • Love 9
(edited)

So, Hugh Jackman can wipe his rear end without cutting himself up

Only if he doesn't extend his claws while trying to wipe his rear.

Eliz you are spot on.  It's nice seeing someone write nice things about Carol.  I like her too.

Me too.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

I wish the schedule would go back to filming this franchise in the summertime. 

It used to be so much fun to see the Hamptons with all the events there...

As far as Dorinda's house, it looks great for a large Tudor, imo.

And why would Dorinda get upset about the damages?

I am sure that a smart woman like her negociated not only a great Location allowance but also an accidents clause.

Range Rover, please stop pushing your damned cars, they are totally played out.

People have moved on already....

At the beginning of the epi they had a few shots of the outdoors of Do's house.

I laughed because it reminded me of the Overlook Hotel in The Shining.

Peaceful winter scene outdoors without a suggestion of the evil going on indoors?

• Love 7
10 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

How funny was Dorinda explaining the state she found Sonja in the chair passed out!

That was hilarious.  I laughed out loud! Even when passed out, Sonja sits correctly.  She is still harping on Connor though.  Enough. Tinsley gets it.

• Love 10

So on Twitter last night during the show there was a chorus of tweets to Andy demanding Jill's return. Not a single dissent. Could that redheaded scamp have orchestrated it? Hopefully the majority will also express their views if there is so much as a whisper of that occurring.

I am not a narcissist but if an artist made me look that good I would have bought at least 2 for the wall. Maybe put them in the bedroom but I would keep and enjoy them. 

I don't blame Bethenny for holding onto the Brooklyn Bridge assault but I do think she should let go of the dress theft. 

Bravo showed a rerun of the Morocco trip episode and I had forgotten what a complete and utter fool Alex came off as. Being verbally taken down by Kelly Bensimon is not a good look. 

• Love 7

Ramona is crazy AF. And the house guest from hell. I felt sorry for Dorinda. Stop inviting these crazy women to your house. What awful birthday memories. 

And why does Bethenny always run away after someone fights just as dirty as she does. I would have more respect for her if she had stayed in the Berk's and stood her ground against Ramona. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

She'll probably react the same way Bryn will when she gets old enough to start looking up Beffy's 'greatest fits' on the interwebz?

Do needs to invite all the women back to her house.

Do should offer to pick them all up in the city and then have the van/limo driver crash the car into the closest body of water - making sure the doors are locked.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny was upset at the way Ramona spoke to her?  So upset that she never wants to speak to her again....ever? Did Bethenny not hear herself going after Luann last season and she was sober when she did it! Bethenny was worse to Luann than Ramona was to her. Ramona was an ass and she was wrong to attack Bethenny but Bethenny was far uglier to Luann, get a grip Bethenny.

Luann spoke to Alex in the most horrendous way, she called Carole a pedophile which IMO is the most horrible thing (next to the Kandi's accusation) that any RH has ever said.

Yet it gets brush away. Luann is just so cool.........   uhmmmm

• Love 22

Calling Carole is pedophile is only stupid not damaging. We all know that Adam was in his late twenties when they started dating.

The accusation against Kandi was worst because it could have been true. (Meaning it is possible)

• Love 9

What gasses the crap out of me is the righteous indignation these idiots manage to accrue over the span of a season.

Are you really that emotionally secure that you can go on a 'reality show' and let people take pot shots at you and your being?

Naw, fuck that.

I like to believe that MOST of us would prefer a nice simple existence - as opposed to one where EVERY group gathering has the potential to be a knock down, drag out, fuck for all?

I just cannot imagine standing there, like an idiot, exchanging what amounts to, "I know I am, but what are YOU?" kind of arguments with you co-workers?

I wonder if there is anything in the contract the haus ho's sign that makes them surrender their self esteem?

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, AnnaL said:

Luann spoke to Alex in the most horrendous way, she called Carole a pedophile which IMO is the most horrible thing (next to the Kandi's accusation) that any RH has ever said.

Yet it gets brush away. Luann is just so cool.........   uhmmmm

Carole says it happened at an event which was filmed yet in a crowd of people with cameras rolling not one sound bite or person overheard? Supposedly it carried over to twitter but not one screen shot of Luann calling her a pedo. I kind of don't believe Carole.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, sheetmoss said:
5 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

I suspect Ramona wasn't concerned about the damage done to Dorinad;s house  because she figured  the production company would pick up the tab - I've seen on others shows--per contract, where they're responsible for any damage done during filming

I'll bet they paid for Dorinda's chair to be cleaned/reupholstered too.

Also, I seem to recall Ramona saying she bought the South Hampton home before marriage

Ramona still shows no remorse over and blames the damage on the fact she was unable to unplug the lights.

Ramona did not buy the Hamptons house before she married Mario, they did not buy it until after Avery was born-or so she said when she gave the history of the house.  It always sounded to me like the house came on the heels of Mario's father dying. I have a hard time believing a thirtysomething, childless woman would plop down bucks for a huge summer house.  If Ramona was even going to the Hamptons in her thirties she would want to be where the action is-not stuck out in South Hampton in a rambler.

As to the Carole comments-Bethenny may have said it during her first season back, still no reason for Ramona to bring it up.  Carole has always wisely held Ramona at bay. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Emmeline said:

What the heck!

Sonja wears Dorinda's lingerie that her dead husband gave her.  A cherished thing!

Then Ramona decides to pull down some light fixtures and damages the walls in the guest room!

If Dorinda ever had another gathering for these women, she should be nominated for sainthood.

11 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

What the hell, Ramona tore down lights and did damage to Dorinda's house.

NEVER invite that crazy bitch to ANYTHING again!

I love Dorinda's house. I hoe she turns it into a Bed & breakfast one day. She is a generous hostess. Ramona should be ashamed of herself for damaging the room she slept in. 

• Love 7
(edited)
9 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

It was most definitely not an amused laugh.   It wasn't even a funny joke, it was terrible and extremely crass considering his previous indiscretion.   He really doesn't care who knows he cheats, does he? 

Yeaaaaa, Lu seemed very forced in that moment. I found it interesting that when she suggests spending the night before the wedding apart, his first thought is hall pass. Like he just can't WAIT to bang someone else. If they have an "understanding" fine, but her terse expression in that moment doesn't exactly say, "We both play around and enjoy it". 

8 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I got the sense that Bethenny was somewhat bemused by the whole "attack" which is why I was a little surprised she left right after.  Was Bethenny so upset by Ramona that she had to leave, or was she already planning to leave that night and tried to make it dramatic for the audience to react to?  

I wish Bethenny would have stayed just so it didn't look like she was running off after another fight. It's not like she was never going to see Ramona again.  

I didn't think B was THAT ruffled by it, because...it's Ramona. But she has built a pretty successful business for herself, and to have someone basically say you just got where you are by sleeping around, is pretty insulting, no matter who is saying it. But my guess is she left because she was just exhausted. It was too much. Ramona doesn't know when to stop and being stuck in a private home with her would be miserable. Given her track record, she'd probably pop back in the bedroom later or corner B at breakfast to "apologize". It's not the same as being at a big social event full of people. I'd want to get away too. 

7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

No it just he would know that orange travesty was ugly as shit and satin is unflattering. They met and married when he was in his mid 50s, I would hope that he had seen enough women, including Dorinda, in flattering pj's or at least know enough to ask a someone for a recommendation. 

To be fair, we only saw it on Sonja. Orange is really not my color, but it might have looked totally different on Dorinda. It did not fit Sonja well at all; her bloated alcohol pooch was pudging out big time. 

6 hours ago, Eliz said:

You know who came out of this episode looking pretty great -- Carole.

I didn't want to take up space by quoting your entire post, but it was SPOT. ON. I sometimes find Carole annoying, but I thought she was great this episode. I agree that I like her friendship with Dorinda. And when she stood her ground while Ramona tried stir up divisions, I applauded from my couch. I think she's probably a very good friend. 

5 hours ago, F. M. said:

Bethenny was upset at the way Ramona spoke to her?  So upset that she never wants to speak to her again....ever? Did Bethenny not hear herself going after Luann last season and she was sober when she did it! Bethenny was worse to Luann than Ramona was to her. Ramona was an ass and she was wrong to attack Bethenny but Bethenny was far uglier to Luann, get a grip Bethenny.

(got my quoting wrong somehow, this post was from WireWrap)

I see two differences here. One, I think Bethenny would have been fine if Lu never wanted to speak to her again after the Hamptoms. Because B. I think she realized how out of line she was. She has said she was mortified by her behavior and she did take ownership and apologize.  Ramona has no self-awareness and thinks what she did was great. She kept saying Bethenny "attacked" her first, but I saw nothing of the sort. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 17
8 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Carole says it happened at an event which was filmed yet in a crowd of people with cameras rolling not one sound bite or person overheard? Supposedly it carried over to twitter but not one screen shot of Luann calling her a pedo. I kind of don't believe Carole.

Do you believe Lu? I can understand if you don't. She said she said it. Ramona said she said it. There are a lot of things in dispute, but this thing doesn't seem to be one of them. 

• Love 18
(edited)
10 hours ago, tribeca said:

Romona was relentless but I did wonder if any of what she said was true.  Maybe because I don't like Beth and have always thought she was a user. 

It was all true. Not that Ramona had to verbalize it but Bethenny, or whatever the fuck her name is, is a the biggest bitch on he show and most dishonest. Is she a good friend to anyone? I don't know. Ramona is tactless for sure and rude but Bethenny is the worst. She doesn't have the loyal group of friends Ramona does and there is a reason for that. 

Edited by Higgins
clarification
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Luann, after a whole season, admitted she said it and apologized for it. 

• Love 10
(edited)
4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Do you believe Lu? I can understand if you don't. She said she said it. Ramona said she said it. There are a lot of things in dispute, but this thing doesn't seem to be one of them. 

The way I recall Luann said she didn't say it but decided to make peace and just apologize anyway. Again, no one except Carole, in a crowd of people, claims to have heard it. 

I think we should just stick to the current episode in this thread.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 4

Ramona is just off the rails.  I would never have some one like her in my life, I'd stay far far away.  I do think her turning 60 may be contributing to her craziness. There is just something about moving into a new decade that makes you pause and look at where you are in your life, I don't think she is happy at all with where she is.  I say that as someone turning 50 this year.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, ryebread said:

Jill was mostly right about Ramona.  But her delivery when she said, "Deflection. Her life is in such a mess that she wants everyone to be a mess (big, evil crocodile grin)", was just.......just.....lemme put it this way: 

There's fun, crazy bitchy (Sonja) and drunken, slurry bitchy (Dorinda) but Jill's kind of bitchy is just plain evil bitchy.

It's obvious to me that Jill was coming from a place of hurt when she said that because Ramona had not invited her to a party she'd recently had, despite Jill inviting her to a party she had in the Hamptons. 

What Jill was angry w/Ramona about is, oddly enough, I think the same thing Ramona was angry with Bethenny about. She felt used and discarded, like a disposable you just throw away when not needed or convenient anymore. 

• Love 3

Who pays 10K to "de-moth" their closet? I had a moth infestation in my pantry. Cost me the price of a couple of cans of moth spray, and I washed down and repainted the walls. Problem solved. If the problem was IN the walls, that's a different story, but still, 10K? B is one of those people who thinks that the more money you spend, the better the product. Not necessarily true. 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yeaaaaa, Lu seemed very forced in that moment. I found it interesting that when she suggests spending the night before the wedding apart, his first thought is hall pass. Like he just can't WAIT to bang someone else. If they have an "understanding" fine, but her terse expression in that moment doesn't exactly say, "We both play around and enjoy it". 

In that moment she actually looked as though she were re-thinking what she was settling for.   Perhaps there was truth to Barbara's comment that she had expressed some doubt.  For him to be so blatant and in her face about a hall pass was quite telling of their actual relationship. 

• Love 9

Who pays 10K to "de-moth" their closet? I had a moth infestation in my pantry. Cost me the price of a couple of cans of moth spray, and I washed down and repainted the walls. Problem solved. If the problem was IN the walls, that's a different story, but still, 10K? B is one of those people who thinks that the more money you spend, the better the product. Not necessarily true. 

I remember this on snap.  The closet was completely empty.  All the contents were treated.  John's business did all the work.  So John is expensive.  Bethenny pays John money.  So I bet John doesn't have a  problem with Bethenny anymore.  And yes welcome to the wealthy of NYC.  I doubt I could even find a service that would come to my home, gently remove and pack everything in my closet.  Treat all the clothes and the closet and then bring them all back.  But if I had money I would certainly look for such a service.

• Love 12

Dorinda's sentimental lingerie wasn't my taste, but Dorinda has a fantastic body and I think she would have sold it appeal was much better than Sonya, who did look stuffed into it.  It was beyond odd and distasteful for Sonya to go through her lingerie and wear it.

• Love 14
(edited)
11 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Ramona is nuts and I think she struggles with identity. Even if she knew Mario messed around I think she believed the 2nd half of her life was going to be a lot different - and not alone. I think Luann has the same problem & that's why she's hell-bent on this disaster of a marriage.

However regarding Bethenny I think Ramona's resentment might be due to 1) B not being who she presents herself as (being raised by wolves in poverty and having made a questionable movie years ago and never being called on either) and 2) Bethenny returning to the show after quitting, not showing anything about her personal life and still getting another show of her own from Bravo.

I'm not a Ramona fan but if I had to hold an apple next to someone for whom the rules are clearly different I'd be irritated.

My views exactly.   Ramona is crazier than a shit house rat, but she is not wrong on some points (2 sets of rules, etc.).    Also, Ramona can't say the main thing that is bothering her...Ramona wants to stay on the show and it will be difficult for her if Bethenny freezes her out.  

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 4
(edited)

Dorinda owes Steven Tyler an apology for comparing Ramona to him.  That's not the way to make it nice, Dorinda.

Edited by Maccagirl
mis-spelling of Dorinda's name!
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I suppose that I'm lucky. I've never had anything treated for moths, never had moths or moth damage.  I always thought moth damage was a myth. lol

I'm still sorting out the Ramona/Bethenny blow out.  While I am NOT a Bethenny fan, (just the opposite), I want to think this one out.  It'll take a little time.  I'm going to read some more posts, perhaps review the scene again and see where I"m going to fall on this one.  I don't think that Ramona said anything that was not true....though.  

Can someone help me out with something.  I missed one part.    It was when Dorinda was discovering damage to her house.  I had to step away and when I returned she was in a bedroom talking about it.  What was it...damage to walls, carpet, linens?  (I saw how Ramona spilled on dining room chair and Carol lit fire in fireplace. ) What other damage was there? 

• Love 1