Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Raven really, truly believes that she's going to get the next Temptation.

I can't remember.  Does anybody know about Christmas' temptation? I'm guessing she told at least Paul.

1 minute ago, Star Aristille said:

Yes, Christmas only told Paul.  So far, no one else knows about it.

Of course she did.  (sigh)  It seems totally off the HGs radar even though the "curse" was unleashed.  Thanks  :)

• Love 1

Paul has two tidbits on Xmas. He knows her temptation and he know she was a vote for Ramses. As far as I know, he has not divulged this info to anyone. This kind of surprises me but, knowledge is power and Paul likes to have the power. He will use it if he ver hears his name being tossed around and will redirect to Xmas.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

If Matt and Jessica are sweet on each other now what will happen when Cody wins the battle back? I mean, should I buy extra popcorn?

The thing is, I don't think they're sweet on each other. I think they're both having fun, Matt with a girl that isn't constantly begging for his attention and Jessica is just... being herself? There's some harmless flirting but nothing serious. And honestly, it's nice to watch them run around and laugh and let loose for a couple minutes. 

I don't think Cody has anything to worry about. But I think that if there's going to be any drama fallout from this, it'll be from Raven. 

5 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Yes, Christmas only told Paul.  So far, no one else knows about it.

I thought that most of the HGs had counted numbers and put it together that Christmas most likely got the temptation but that no one really knows what it is (except maybe Paul). Or maybe I'm thinking about the hinky vote(s)?

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The thing is, I don't think they're sweet on each other. I think they're both having fun, Matt with a girl that isn't constantly begging for his attention and Jessica is just... being herself? There's some harmless flirting but nothing serious. And honestly, it's nice to watch them run around and laugh and let loose for a couple minutes. 

The funny thing too is that I believe Elena is more comfortable around Matt now than she is Mark as well.  On one hand, I do get it. Matt seems very easy going. But I still fall asleep trying to watch him on the feeds.

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

No way are they going to risk someone like Raven DYING because she fell off the damn pool table. 

Yeah but the pool table is really neither here nor there. I mean, with Raven it could just be her batting an eyelash. ;)

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I can't remember.  Does anybody know about Christmas' temptation? I'm guessing she told at least Paul.

Matt & Raven know she got it- but I don't think she told them what it was. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Listen, they already have one injured houseguest because of horsing around. No way are they going to risk someone like Raven DYING because she fell off the damn pool table. 

HAHA very true! 

Has as anyone noticed that Christmas is morphing into raven by constantly talking about her foot? I swear to god that thing gets included in every convo she has. Earlier they were talking about potential hoh comps and she said she wants a comp where everyone has to wear a cast

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, vb68 said:

The funny thing too is that I believe Elena is more comfortable around Matt now than she is Mark as well.  On one hand, I do get it. Matt seems very easy going. But I still fall asleep trying to watch him on the feeds.

Easy-going, easy on the eyes, good sense of humour and technically "taken". Makes him a nice safe person to pal around with. 

• Love 4

Mark wants Ramses and Josh on the block next week with Christmas as a possible backdoor.  Matt brought up Jessica and how well she's doing.  He feels like she's playing all sides.  But Mark really wants Josh to go before jury.

12 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I wonder if Christmas doesn't get to use it before she gets evicted if she can give it to someone else? 

Only if she tells Production that she wants to give it to Paul. Otherwise, probably not.

• Love 21

Raven is going to let Elena do her makeup tomorrow and Jessica is going to do it on Thursday.  I'm curious to see what that will look like.  Jessica is doing Elena's makeup now.

3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Does Matt own any shirts other than the blue t-shirt and the ugly ripped-up orange piece of garbage? Or maybe he has a lot of blue shirts that look the same to me.

Nope

(edited)
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven is going to let Elena do her makeup tomorrow and Jessica is going to do it on Thursday.  I'm curious to see what that will look like.  Jessica is doing Elena's makeup now.

Let's hope they use a foundation that matches her skin tone instead of the white shit she uses currently.

Edited by Michichick
Removed stray characters that appeared out of nowhere.
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Cutty said:

Christmas is all kinds of awful. She seems incapable of stringing together a sentence that doesn't include the word fuck or fuckin. Gives off a white trash vibe.

If you're looking for class, you've got the wrong season.  Not only does Christmas add fuck or fuckin to every sentence, so do Kevin , Paul, Josh, Jason, Alex, and Jessica at the very least.  Then we have Paul telling us cunt should be an everyday expression when talking about your girlfriends, mothers, sisters, etc.,, and Jason telling us it's okay to have gonorrhea and not tell your wife.  That's especially wise when she's having your children.  But then, he doesn't seem to think having DUIs is a problem either. 

• Love 4

So, Christmas slipped and fell in the kitchen because Paul didn't clean up grease on the ground (don't worry; she laughed it off) but Matt used it as a way to shit talk Christmas again and say that she could die in the house and that she shouldn't be there.

Yes, Matt, because only the girl on crutches can slip and fall on grease. 

Honestly, at this point, I'm less annoyed at Christmas being in the house and more annoyed at people bringing up how she's still in the house. They're not treating her like Raven, at least, and think that she deserves to win. The houseguests are still plotting to get her out soon. No advantages there, but the houseguests will play the injury card despite her not wanting that to be a reason or an excuse to get her out, and she still has zero advantages with being in the game. 

ETA: Also, in an unsurprising turn of events, Raven is now targeting Jessica and wants her out. Gee, I wonder why. It couldn't possibly because of how close Matt and Jessica have gotten the last couple of days and how he lights up around Jessica as if she's cereal, while he just snarks at Raven and not-so-subtly calls her out on her shit. No possible way that's the reason.

• Love 10

Raven really wants Jessica gone.  A little while ago she was talking to Matt and told him that Mark and Elena can't win HOH.  Matt asked her if it's because they don't want to get rid of Jess.  Raven said that they don't.  Matt told her Mark was down for getting her out.  Raven said that Elena isn't and wants Jess to make jury.  Earlier today Raven was trash talking Jess to Christmas.  I really hope Jessica catches wind of the fact that Raven wants her gone and I hope it blows up in Raven's face that she's been talking behind her back.  Josh even threw Raven's name out there yesterday during his big blow up.  He said something about Raven being all fake nice to him and then talking shit under her breath.  I want Raven gone so bad!

• Love 6

Raven is again bringing up the fact that she and Paul knew each other prior to being in the house to Matt.  He told her to not tell anyone in the house about this.  She says Big Brother knew and she thinks they put them together on purpose.  I think in her mind she's convinced that Paul is there to help pave the way for her to win.  Paul has said things to her and Matt that fall in line with that.  I really hope Paul is going to throw her under the bus at some point.

LOL, Ramses almost set the house on fire while he was monologuing to the camera about game. He also asked if he should put water on the oil-caused fire.

These people should probably have the oil taken away for the night. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't really say anything about the cussing because I have a very foul moth in real life. I try very hard to tone it down online though, for some reason LOL.

I think a lot of the profanity issue is the age. When I was in college I had a fluency and fluidity which had to be experienced to be believed; heck, I had strangers approach me more than once after some particularly extended venting sessions and ask if I gave lessons.  But after college was marriage, then kids - and as soon as my first child was born I locked down my mouth and cleaned up my act.  And did so without slippage for some 20+ years.  

It wasn't until both my children were in their 20s (and felt they were old enough to start cussing around ME) that I started to let the reigns slip a little - primarily to let them know the difference between an amateur and a pro.  :)

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Exactly they're playing games and playing around. Jason&Ramses plays around with Jess too. Paul and Elena.   Nothing from Jessica's side has shown her doing anything that having fun and trying to blend  into the house after all the drama and mend with everyone while still having no alliance or trust from anyone. The most she opens up to is Kevin/Jason and seems Elena is the only one she confides in about missing Cody too,

• Love 2

Raven could die next year and all she has is her word.  Yep, that's her story and she's sticking to it.  Somehow her trash talking Jess to Alex and Jason led her to bring this up yet again just now.

I just find it funny that Matt & Raven are so concerned for Christmas wellbeing and how she shouldn't be in the house, while Raven tells anyone who will listen that she can drop dead at any moment. So ridiculous. Also anyone could of fallen on grease. Not just the girl with crutches. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Teaching Josh how to say "asked" instead of "axed" is hysterical. Paul has been teaching him for the last 10 minutes . And Xmas and Elena.  He is trying so hard and really wants to say it correctly. Now, he is yelling it out and waiting for approval. They cheer every time he says "asked".

ABout 10:53pm cam 1/2.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 6

You know, Cody would have been a much better match for Survivor.  That would have played better to his strengths.  He probably could have done well in this last "random pairing" version of The Amazing Race--IF he had the right partner.  There were lots of military types on that season, it surprises me he didn't get snatched up for that.

So....what's with the bounce casting?  I've heard lots of times about people auditioning for The Bachelor, Survivor, or BB and getting offered some other show.  Obviously they're looking to make "stories" and create drama, and your basic Hooters girl who wants to be discovered so auditions for The Bachelor but gets offered Survivor instead reasons TV exposure is TV exposure so she agrees without really thinking it through.  Survivor (or BB) is a very different show from The Bachelor, so she arrives unprepared and rapidly becomes annoying for the viewers and fellow castaways.  

The powers-that-be think that only pretty, pretty people should be cast in reality shows, but I beg to differ.  I want people who want to be there.  I know plenty of people audition who are qualified, are big fans, and want to be on whatever show,but who don't fit the narrative the producers are going for and are maybe only a five on the scale of one to ten instead of the Hooters girl eight so they get rejected while the Hooters girl gets the offer.

This irritates me so much on my favorite Survivor and BB shows!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

So....what's with the bounce casting?  I've heard lots of times about people auditioning for The Bachelor, Survivor, or BB and getting offered some other show.  Obviously they're looking to make "stories" and create drama, and your basic Hooters girl who wants to be discovered so auditions for The Bachelor but gets offered Survivor instead reasons TV exposure is TV exposure so she agrees without really thinking it through.  Survivor (or BB) is a very different show from The Bachelor, so she arrives unprepared and rapidly becomes annoying for the viewers and fellow castaways.  

Survivor, BB, and others all use the same outfit Kassting, Inc. - to do the casting for their shows, which can have several ramifications:

• Multiple shows are pulling their cast lists from the same pool of applicants.
  • If an applicant doesn't make the cut for their first pick, the casting company may already be aware of vacancies on another show's cast list and suggest applying to that show as an alternate.
  • In their reviews, the casting crew may 'see' something in an applicant's audition tape or other application material which might recommend the applicant to an alternate show.
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Sayla Vee said:

If you're looking for class, you've got the wrong season.  Not only does Christmas add fuck or fuckin to every sentence, so do Kevin , Paul, Josh, Jason, Alex, and Jessica at the very least.  Then we have Paul telling us cunt should be an everyday expression when talking about your girlfriends, mothers, sisters, etc.,, and Jason telling us it's okay to have gonorrhea and not tell your wife.  That's especially wise when she's having your children.  But then, he doesn't seem to think having DUIs is a problem either. 

And yet I'd still take these people over the BB15 cast.

• Love 6

Having had 2 major surgeries, I totally respect and feel sorry for Raven having gone through all these things. I mean, people don't know what it means to be in hospital for weeks and waiting for doctors to announce you what is going on with you... I understand she can be annoying but we should at least sympathise with her for having gone through things we can't even imagine at such a young age. It's not fun and games, this is real life. Being in hospital while other people your age live their lives sucks. Have some respect please.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, Ramses almost set the house on fire while he was monologuing to the camera about game. He also asked if he should put water on the oil-caused fire.

These people should probably have the oil taken away for the night. 

In addition to my 'day' job, I run volunteer fire & rescue, you would be amazed at how many adults don't know basic fire safety!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

It was nice to hear Alex say that Paul's stunt at the meeting with the facemask was bullish and it made him look like an asshole 

That is the only noteworthy thing on the feeds tonight. It's been dead 

Alex and Jason also said Dom is innocent but that it was a good move to get her out anyway because it fractured the group. She was the glue holding a lot of the people together. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Nashville said:

I think a lot of the profanity issue is the age. When I was in college I had a fluency and fluidity which had to be experienced to be believed; heck, I had strangers approach me more than once after some particularly extended venting sessions and ask if I gave lessons.  But after college was marriage, then kids - and as soon as my first child was born I locked down my mouth and cleaned up my act.  And did so without slippage for some 20+ years.

I am 45 and swear up a storm at work. I like swearing, I don't know why but I do. I don't swear around my five year old but fuck and shit are just naturally fun for me to say. I earned my PhD and a very respectable job but god do I like swearing. So I don't think it is an age thing. I think that are a good number of people who don't find the words offensive and fail to see why they cause so much consternation. I get that they are a lazy way to express myself but the fact that they get such a rise out of people amuses me. It is even better because I am a woman and people just don't think that women should swear.

That said, I despise terms like cunt and cock. If you want to refer to genitalia, call it a vagina and a penis. Most of the time people using cock and cunt are using them in a derogatory manner and I find it offensive. I also don't like the word retard or the phrase "act like a girl" and things along those lines.

But fuck and shit, those don't bother me.

• Love 11
(edited)
11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, at this point, I'm less annoyed at Christmas being in the house and more annoyed at people bringing up how she's still in the house. They're not treating her like Raven, at least, and think that she deserves to win. The houseguests are still plotting to get her out soon. No advantages there, but the houseguests will play the injury card despite her not wanting that to be a reason or an excuse to get her out, and she still has zero advantages with being in the game. 

Christmas does talk a lot about her in jury, so that doesn't help her cause of not wanting to use her injury as an excuse.  She's also more a liability since she really can't compete and no one can afford to just carry someone along.  Also, is she exempt from being a HN?

Edited by ifoundit
(edited)

Some Paul quotes from last night:

"[Dom] is probably talking against me and not many people like that."
"[Dom] has already been calling me a snake and people are like 'what the fuck are you doing?'"

His ego, man. Wow.

Christmas after she fell, "It's fine. I'm just going to die by the end of this season." She better hope Raven didn't hear her say that!

This house is cursed. They need to get someone in there to cleanse it or something.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9

It wasn't until both my children were in their 20s (and felt they were old enough to start cussing around ME) that I started to let the reigns slip a little - primarily to let them know the difference between an amateur and a pro.  :)

My dad is a nervous driver with a prejudice against female drivers. When I had just turned 5 we moved into a new house. I was riding my tricycle down the sidewalk when our next door neighbor, Kathy Dowdy, 4, ran me off the sidewalk with her tricycle and I fell over in the grass. I stood back up, shook my fist at her, and yelled, "Goddamned woman driver!" I never heard my dad swear from that day to this and although I can turn the air blue on occasion, I would never swear in front of my dad, at least casually. If I were attacked by a bear while we were out walking or something....Still, it's strange hearing the unedited F-bombs After Dark. It makes me a little mad that if I want to watch "Uncensored Television" through Comcast's On Demand feature all the choices are soft core porn when all I really want is to watch @Midnight without the bleeps.

• Love 2
(edited)

Wow.   That's really...kind of...dysfunctional.  Didn't they show Josh pointing out on one of the broadcast shows how Raven is always posing?  Even when she's "relaxing" she's posing?  I don't think he meant that as a compliment, which is of course how she chose to take it.

I get it, she's a dancer and a dance instructor, and part of that gig is being very aware of your body and constantly checking your positioning in mirrors, but....yeah....that's a little much.

Edited by HurricaneVal
Had a follow-on thought.
  • Love 4

Josh has many a good observations that are just dismissed.  Still have a soft spot for him in the game. I wish he could get the Halting Hex. He would be a riot with it and the faces of the HG's when he stands up to stop an eviction. Priceless.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Wow.   That's really...kind of...dysfunctional.  Didn't they show Josh pointing out on one of the broadcast shows how Raven is always posing?  Even when she's "relaxing" she's posing?  I don't think he meant that as a compliment, which is of course how she chose to take it.

I get it, she's a dancer and a dance instructor, and part of that gig is being very aware of your body and constantly checking your positioning in mirrors, but....yeah....that's a little much.

Not only that, but notice how she rarely wears anything covering her stomach. She constantly exposes her midriff because I think she wants people to notice her pacemaker. I think I've seen her with a full shirt covering her stomach once and that's about it.  

Raven is very obvious in all of her actions, even through her choice in attire, and it says a lot about her as a person. I truly think she craves the attention that she got while she was really sick. I sympathize with her and I'm glad she's a lot better and has a better life (and I assume a much longer life now) but I will gladly critique her like I critique all of them. 

Also, I totally understand her clinging onto Matt. I assume she hasn't had much of a dating life. It's too bad both are hypocrites when they judge other people for their game play when their own game play is non-existent. They constantly talk about how certain people shouldn't be making jury and that they ruined their game and all that, but...have they done anything game-wise? Because all I've seen is them sitting around, socializing, observing, and then bitching about others. Well, at least Raven does. Matt just bitches about Christmas and wanting her to go home to get better but he just sits, passive aggressively snarking about Raven and eat his cereal. The guy seems nice and all, but he's boring and has done zero gaming from my perspective. Raven, in the meantime, just talks about how she's dying and people feel bad for her. 

It's why I need them to be put up next week. Maybe that'll scare them into actually doing something and proving to me why they should be in jury over other game players. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, zorak said:

I think Dominique is on a quest for a live feed Bible telethon.  I swear she's been holed up in the same room talking to the camera for hours now.

She is hoping to be discovered.  She has said as much twice, that I have heard.  I am not quite sure exactly what she has in mind but it would involve her motivational speaking "talent," 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ProfCrash said:

I am 45 and swear up a storm at work. I like swearing, I don't know why but I do. I don't swear around my five year old but fuck and shit are just naturally fun for me to say. I earned my PhD and a very respectable job but god do I like swearing. So I don't think it is an age thing. I think that are a good number of people who don't find the words offensive and fail to see why they cause so much consternation. I get that they are a lazy way to express myself but the fact that they get such a rise out of people amuses me. It is even better because I am a woman and people just don't think that women should swear.

That said, I despise terms like cunt and cock. If you want to refer to genitalia, call it a vagina and a penis. Most of the time people using cock and cunt are using them in a derogatory manner and I find it offensive. I also don't like the word retard or the phrase "act like a girl" and things along those lines.

But fuck and shit, those don't bother me.

I think we are spirit sisters...lol...I feel exactly the same way and if I could have figured out a way before now to put a fucking cuss word into this post, I would have! : )

• Love 3
(edited)

@peachmangosteen.  Thank you for that video.  LOL  The more Jessica and Matt show how well they get along in front of Raven, she will step up her game even more.  This is her best trick yet, I have to say.  I think Matt is ready to put her on the block himself.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1