Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think his first biggest mistake was not telling his alliance about his big moves but I think it was because he didn't want them held accountable, which is kind of smart but also stupid at the same time. He also never directly lied to their faces. He evaded the questions when asked who he was putting up, but he never said who he was putting up when Alex won veto. So Cody did know the game and could have been a good gameplayer. He just happened to be playing with Paul's Minions, combined with Cody's second biggest mistake in isolating himself and Jess right after their alliance kicked them out and chose Paul as their God. 

In the interviews after the show, Jess and Cody talked about how, when Cody returned to the house, Paul didn't want anyone talking to them.   Mark and Elena were targeted because they were friends with Cody and Jess, and everyone else was afraid to talk to them because of that.  

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, backformore said:

Kevin seemed both shocked and deflated by Josh's win.  Kevin  was one of the most deluded players in the game.  He expected Paul to save him "because that was THE PLAN." and other times voted the way Paul told him to, threw comps, because "that was THE PLAN." Go to your room, Kevin, throw the competition, Kevin, trust me, that's the plan!  I hope at some point today he realizes that "that was PAUL'S PLAN,"  and that he went along with trying to help Paul win. 

At the end, Kevin seems so confused, like in his mind he was thinking "but  Josh winning  wasn't THE PLAN!"

I didn't see the same confusion, shock and deflation that you saw when the show ended.   I saw more confusion when the game was happening, but not when it was over.    I saw that he was surprised that Josh won (as most people were), of course, but that he thought that Paul should have won because he actually played the game better than Josh did.  

I saw that, in the end, Kevin didn't really care that much that Paul manipulated him, and he had a good attitude about it, and he was not that hung up on the nasty side of the game, or what was being said when he wasn't in the room.  

I can't guarantee that I would be handling all of that (all of what is being revealed post-season) with the same grace and aplomb.  I would be much less amused by all of it!

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Matt says Mark is a cool guy.  Guess Matt doesn't know that Mark never wants to see him again lol 

Matt barely had anything to say besides mocking Mark and yelling at him.  But he says he's a "cool guy?"  Matt is a moron. 

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, backformore said:

In the interviews after the show, Jess and Cody talked about how, when Cody returned to the house, Paul didn't want anyone talking to them.   Mark and Elena were targeted because they were friends with Cody and Jess, and everyone else was afraid to talk to them because of that.  

Yeah, but Jess and Cody isolated themselves before Cody's first eviction, which was the issue. If they had both tried to team up with other members instead of hiding away, MAYBE things could have changed. But look at how Jess' HOH went. She wanted to get on Paul's good side while getting out Josh, so she put up Ramses, Paul's target. I think Jess and Cody needed to socialize during Cody's first HOH, but mostly the week after. After Cody came back, it was far too late.

• Love 5

I would LOVE for Raven to see the clips of Paul talking about how crazy she is.  

She admits on the interview that she and paul were "friends"  before  BB, and "really connected". She certainly seems to think she was his co-puppet master the entire time.  

When Rob asks about Paul's Kool-Aid, Raven thought it was a literal question about flavors of Kool-Aid.   Makes me wonder - did Paul actually make them Kool-Aid? That is hilarious.

Oh - and the reason Paul DIDN'T take Raven to the end is because Paul knew he couldn't have beat her.   Oh, Raven! 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, backformore said:

Alex says she wants to go on Amazing Race or Survivor.   Please, NO!  I don't want to see her again. 

What is with these people thinking that they can parlay one appearance on a reality show into either returning as a vet or going on a different reality show?  She was an idiot on BB, why would she think she's suddenly going to be Must-See TV on another show?  Because she wears cat-ears and carries around a 2-liter?  I mean, where does this delusion come from?  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Is pauling wearing the same shirt?   What dumb ass.  I would never wear the same shirt that I wore when I lost last year.  It's jinxed.  

I like Josh's black and white shirt, but the ripped jeans are a disrespectful look for the season finale.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

What is with these people thinking that they can parlay one appearance on a reality show into either returning as a vet or going on a different reality show?  She was an idiot on BB, why would she think she's suddenly going to be Must-See TV on another show?  Because she wears cat-ears and carries around a 2-liter?  I mean, where does this delusion come from?  

Her delusion comes from the bleach in her fake blonde hair.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

To be fair to Alex, during his interviews Dr. Will asked each houseguest which other CBS show they'd want to be on, so Alex's remark wasn't unprompted.

• Love 4

Shocking but Alex did something I loved on Rob's podcast.  He used the word gumpy and she said don't use that word, let's not make it a thing. 

Whoot! 

'

50 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

No, because she is a bitch!  Reality shows love that.   I would not be surprised to see her another show.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

That's always the go to answer for reality people. Especialy, BB people. They think they are in demand when each show has their own booking people but are somewhat familar since it's happen before. That said, I don't even think TAR is in production and Survivor is way deep in their casting. They've already done 2 seasons that have yet to air and most likely have the cast for the following two. Most of these people don't want to work in the real world and want to work less for more. It's not a bad idea but not many of them continue on. She is doing some appearences on B&B but I doubt she'll land a contract but who knows??!?!

Every time yinz use the term puppetmaster with anyone from this crew, I immediately think of this video:The Reverend: Evil League of Evil Application

It's one of the fan-made supervillain Evil League of Evil application videos that was chosen to be released with Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

Because if the word puppetmaster is going to keep coming up, I want someone else to picture a singing reverend puppet, dammit.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Yolo said:

Someone actually started a gofundme for Paul with the goal of $450,000??

Screenshot_20170921-085937.png

This was set up by Grodner, WITHOUT A DOUBT!  I bet she cried herself to sleep last night, doing her best Nancy Kerrigan impression: "why, WHY?!?!"

2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Is pauling wearing the same shirt?   What dumb ass.  I would never wear the same shirt that I wore when I lost last year.  It's jinxed.  

Well yeah... I mean, he brought the same stank attitude to the game this time around and he made the same mistake in jury (mis)management this time around. Of course he would wear the same shirt to the finale to boot!

Edited by me5671
  • Love 5

Well that didn't too long. Paul just posted to his instagram page that

A. He loves the support he got from fans

B. He defends his dressing as a snake and never meant for people to think he was making racist overtones when he dressed up a snake

C. Lays blame on Cody for lying about his age and when he served

D. Claims he didn't make people bully others.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

<snippy snip snip>

He's not wrong. You can't make someone do something. They do have a choice in the matter. They chose wrong but he did obscure the matter so that it was hard to even see the other choice. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Hello, all you intrepid interview watchers.  Can anyone tell me if anyone has asked Matt about the spooge towel?

In the BY (from link posted above) interview with Jody.  The interviewer brought it up and Jessica laid it all out to which Cody said "gross"  lol

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
5 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

<snippy snip snip>

He's not wrong. You can't make someone do something. They do have a choice in the matter. They chose wrong but he did obscure the matter so that it was hard to even see the other choice. 

Exactly.  They weren't "forced" to do it.  Paul steered them to it and they merrily piled it on, then he "rewarded" them in some fashion so they would happily do it again. 

We all knew he would slither away from any responsibility.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, PaperTree said:
22 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Hello, all you intrepid interview watchers.  Can anyone tell me if anyone has asked Matt about the spooge towel?

In the BY (from link posted above) interview with Jody.  The interviewer brought it up and Jessica laid it all out to which Cody said "gross"  lol

That interviewer was good!  I was shocked and delighted she brought that up!  Rob's podcast was pretty good.  Could not get through Will's.  H was terrible. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Josh is on The Talk now

So glad he was able to be solo and not with Paul.  over his enthusiasm on the show just as I have all season. He just exhibits pure joy. I have been a fan from day one , although he made it hard at times and I was accused of being his mother, LOL. I enjoyed watching him more than anyone else.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

B. He defends his dressing as a snake and never meant for people to think he was making racist overtones when he dressed up a snake

Funny. For a guy who claimed it didn't matter to him what the fans say, it didn't take him long to respond to the criticism. If he really NEVER CARED then he wouldn't have responded less than 24 hrs after the finale. 

Sorry bud, the feeds captured everything and the fans know what they saw. Your delusions are pathetic. 

• Love 21

I actually believe his Point B. I never thought there were intentional racial undertones (or overtones) to the snake costume. I think it was an unfortunate choice of words and face mask, but I never believed that he meant what the media and the fans thought it meant. I understand that we're at a point in our society where we're quick to jump up and point out shit like this (hell, I do it when I catch even a whiff of misogyny on this show, which means I never sit down or lower my hand) but I believe this. 

Ugh. I just defended the vile little troll. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 15
Just now, Callaphera said:

I actually believe his Point B. I never thought there were intentional racial undertones (or overtones) to the snake costume. I think it was an unfortunate choice of words and face mask, but I never believed that he meant what the media and the fans thought it meant. I understand that we're at a point in our society where we're quick to jump up and point out shit like this (hell, I do it when I catch even a whiff of misogyny on this show, which means I never sit down or lower my hand) but I believe this. 

Ugh. I just defending the vile little troll. 

I agree about point B. There was not one instance when that whole dress up was going on when I thought, "stop , don't do this. It will appear racist". And no one else did either or they may have said don't do it. But, I am not a person of color so my sensitivities may not be the same. 

• Love 5

Blackface has a long history in this country tied up with racism, and "it is what it is."  If he's going to go on national TV and start talking about wearing blackface to antagonize a black woman, then he should expect that people are going to wonder if there's racist intent behind it.

And that snake costume was so lame, it made me wonder if the snake issue was just an excuse for the blackface.  A patterned jean-dress ain't no snake costume.

ETA:  I want an interviewer to ask him why his snake costume was so lame.  Isn't he supposed to be a clothing designer?

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 8

I'll give you that the snake costume was lame, though you only have to work with what you have in the house.

But damn it, BB17's cast made such lovely tinfoil sculptures throughout the game. Couldn't he have just made a tinfoil snake to pester her with? The costume really went over like a lead balloon, both in the house and outside of it. 

ETA: And that's not to say that it shouldn't be a teaching lesson. Hopefully others can learn from that example that you really should consider your words and actions before going through with something, and Words Mean Things, but I also think that it's a little unfair to point the finger at him and cry "Racist piece of shit!". He is a piece of shit, he may be racist, but that moment seemed more ignorance (which is an equally big problem) than evil intent. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's only enforced when production is protecting someone. Wasn't it Britney who benefited from that rule?

Yep. Brendan said he was told he couldn't nom her because he had told her he was going to nom her. So ridiculous. And I really hated Britney in BB12. She was such a heinous person.

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

BUT I have always wondered... if you can tell anyone who you are nominating.. how are you suppose to talk game with your alliance?

The rule isn't that you can't tell anyone, it's that you can't tell the person you're nomming that you're nomming them. But, like every other rule of BB, it's only enforced if Production decides it behooves them to enforce it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

The rule isn't that you can't tell anyone, it's that you can't tell the person you're nomming that you're nomming them. But, like every other rule of BB, it's only enforced if Production decides it behooves them to enforce it.

Pretty much this. That's why after the Britney/Brendan incident, for seasons afterwards, we'd hear the HoH tell the obvious nominee "I can't say if I'm going to put you on the block, I may or I may not, but if I did..." in order to work around the rule. And when people would slip up and tell someone they were the nom, it was noticed that production wasn't lifting a finger to enforce the rule. So they stopped tiptoeing. 

I was going to say it was Brendan who was going to nom Britney that time, but I was sure I was going to be wrong and someone would point it out immediately so I erred on the side of caution. I remember the disbelief over that moment. I specifically remember my own loud "Since fucking when?" when it happened. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Exactly.  They weren't "forced" to do it.  Paul steered them to it and they merrily piled it on, then he "rewarded" them in some fashion so they would happily do it again. 

We all knew he would slither away from any responsibility.

Just my opinion, but he didn't only steer them in that direction -- there was that one house-wide blowout where he literally commanded them to stalk and harass Jess and Cody. "Raven, you start crying! Josh, get your pots and pans!"

• Love 13
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

He is so jealous of Cody, again it warms my heart.LOL

• Love 16
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

I have to think those numbers are probably down noticeably from last year...

• Love 7
20 hours ago, missyb said:

So glad he was able to be solo and not with Paul.  over his enthusiasm on the show just as I have all season. He just exhibits pure joy. I have been a fan from day one , although he made it hard at times and I was accused of being his mother, LOL. I enjoyed watching him more than anyone else.

He was given pots and pans as a gift. LOL

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I have to think those numbers are probably down noticeably from last year...

He may be down to just his pre teen groupies.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I did not want Paul to win but he would have if he hadn't sabotaged himself.

all he had to do was be honest in his goodbye messages and jury questions.

andy , one of the winners I loathe, at least had the sense to do that.

Agree. I think all the jurors and even America wanted to see was a little bit of humility and contrition. A little honesty before sending evictee off to jury. 

One did the other did not. All the difference in the game. Paul grossly under estimated the human factor. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

LMAO - so this!

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I did not want Paul to win but he would have if he hadn't sabotaged played himself.

all he had to do was be honest in his goodbye messages and jury questions.

andy , one of the winners I loathe, at least had the sense to do that.

I fixed that for ya.  ;^)

• Love 4

Please help, I can't recall this. What was the word Josh used to describe a few HGs to their face and he used it over and over? It is sort of a new word that now became mainstream. It means boring. 

"You're very -----" what? 

Edited by DakotaLavender
5 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Please help, I can't recall this. What was the word Josh used to describe a few HGs to their face and he used it over and over? It is sort of a new word that now became mainstream. It means boring. 

"You're very -----" what? 

Basic? 

The only thing I can remember him saying was "you played yourself"  and calling people meatballs. 

We won't even mention Paul's word that shall not be mentioned. 

• Love 1

Are you surprised Cody was voted America’s Favorite Houseguest?

Paul: Absolutely. Extremely bizarre. He didn’t care much about the game, he didn't treat any of it with respect or the Houseguests with respect, he just had an infatuation with Jessica and an infatuation with disliking me, so... I’m not quite sure what personality he portrayed.

Maybe in the DR room... somewhere that I must have missed. But living with him was definitely not fun.

Paul is still obsessed about Cody. You can tell it's eating him up that Cody won America's Favorite HG.

• Love 14

Raven barking like a rabid dog with Paul kissing her on the forehead (while Matt hid on the background) might be the all-time trashiest moment in the BB house this summer.

Someone should play Christmas a clip of her screaming at Mark for having a conversation with Cody. When Mark said that talking to someone was in fact the "grown up" thing to do Christmas went crazy and yelled "that's not MY definition of grown up, honey boo-boo." God I still hate her.

• Love 17
23 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Basic? 

The only thing I can remember him saying was "you played yourself"  and calling people meatballs. 

We won't even mention Paul's word that shall not be mentioned. 

Basic? Maybe......