Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

So let me get this straight...Matt was really playing the whole time, and Raven was co-puppetmaster.  Wow, those two sure played a subtle game.

And maybe Cody just seems so stone-faced and reserved because we've been subjected to screaming, pot-banging, over-the-top melodramatic theatrics from Alex, Jason, Meatball, Puppet-Master and Co-Puppet-master all season long and we no longer know what "normal" is. 

Aw, Cody tried to be on Survivor?  Are you listening, Probst?  If you can cast Judy-Chop, you can and should cast Cody.

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I hope he and Josh have their odd couple thing out of the house. Would Mark vote for Josh over Paul?

Oh yes, I think he would.  They made peace with each other before Mark left and had more pool games together.  

Christmas went after Mark calling him boo boo kitty in the process.   He would never vote for her. 

• Love 5

When Mark asked Raven what exactly she did in the game, and she screeched in that high-pitched voice of hers about how she was helping Paul pull strings, made me think of this scene in Office Space.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Cutty said:

Which is why she should've just put Paul and Alex on the block the week Cody came back. 

I like Jessica so I'm probably a little biased when evaluating her gameplay. She was just as bad at the game as Cody was. 

I can't remember but this might have been the week Paul had bamboozled everybody that he had another week of immunity since he won an HoH.

Still, incredibly bad nominations.

• Love 1

I had to laugh at the jury footage. It was clear that Matt and Raven are not well liked by anyone on the jury. Alex might very well give into peer pressure and end up voting against Paul. Alex is going to question her vote when the main person agreeing with you is Raven.

My take on this season is that Paul should win. He is an asshole who has manipulated the sheep perfectly. He is responsible for the attacks, the fights, the shunning and all of the bad behavior. He encouraged, hell, he ordered it. This cluster fuck of a season is all on Paul. He should win.

I hope he doesn't win only because that would make this shit season end on a perfectly wonderful note. A bitter jury, and yes this group is bitter, Paul made them that way. They are either bitter because they were the targets of the fights, the bullying and the shunning. The few who are not bitter are the idiots who allowed themselves to be manipulated and are still unable to see that they were manipulated. So Raven and Matt will happily vote for Paul because they are idiots. The others might vote for Paul but they will hate to do so because Paul is an asshole and was the ring leader for the crappy season. If they vote for whoever else Paul takes to the final 2 it is because they hate Paul and how he played the game. And I am fine with that because I hate Paul and how he played the game.

So reward Josh or Christmas for their being idiots and bullies. Go for it. It will only piss off Paul to no end and that is about the only positive that can come out of this awful season.

But I suspect that Paul will win because Raven, Matt and Kevin will vote for him like good little sheep. Alex will probably vote for him because he actually did run the season. Cody will probably vote for Paul because Paul ran the game. So Paul will win.

But god I would love for Josh or Christmas to win. Not because they deserve it but because I want to see Paul's face if he loses.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

I don't get how, when the biggest bullies are still in the house, and bullied as a gang. I hate who is left.

If you don't get how yelling and taunting VICTIM NOISES at people is bullying then that's fine.   He's trash.  Hypocritical trash too since I heard a lot of his famous victim noises coming from him and his house girlfriend.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

If you don't get how yelling and taunting VICTIM NOISES at people is bullying then that's fine.   He's trash.  Hypocritical trash too since I heard a lot of his famous victim noises coming from him and his house girlfriend.  

Why are you attacking me, I like who I like.( just like everyone else)

I happen to think Cody was an interesting HG,compared to Maven,( barf) Alex ( bully/liar/couldn't play BB and Josh/bully/crybaby. Those last three are serious trash to me, and Im talking about the HG!

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

I had to laugh at the jury footage. It was clear that Matt and Raven are not well liked by anyone on the jury. Alex might very well give into peer pressure and end up voting against Paul. Alex is going to question her vote when the main person agreeing with you is Raven.

Very good point.  I see them voting for Josh regardless but this is confirmation.  lol  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Why are you attacking me, I like who I like.( just like everyone else)

I happen to think Cody was an interesting HG,compared to Maven,( barf) Alex ( bully/liar/couldn't play BB and Josh/bully/crybaby. Those last three are serious trash to me, and Im talking about the HG!

I have a difference of opinion, it's allowed....and not an attack.  I can like and dislike who I want too.   Cody's a bully too and made a catch phrase about it he loves to use.   It is what it is.   Take care.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Just a quick point about "bitter juries" --

There's nothing wrong with a bitter jury. If a jury is pissed at a particular finalist, even enough to not vote for them just because they're pissed, that just means that that finalist failed in their social game. The whole point of BB and Survivor is that you have to play a good enough all-around game that people who you conspired to evict will vote for you anyway.

Sadistic psychopath Hantz learned that the hard way.* Here's hoping Paul has to learn it, too.

(*Actually Hantz was incapable of learning anything, but it makes a good rhetorical point.)

I absolutely agree.  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Just a quick point about "bitter juries" --

There's nothing wrong with a bitter jury. If a jury is pissed at a particular finalist, even enough to not vote for them just because they're pissed, that just means that that finalist failed in their social game. The whole point of BB and Survivor is that you have to play a good enough all-around game that people who you conspired to evict will vote for you anyway.

Sadistic psychopath Hantz learned that the hard way.* Here's hoping Paul has to learn it, too.

(*Actually Hantz was incapable of learning anything, but it makes a good rhetorical point.)

I agree- I always say that there are no bitter juries, just terrible, no good, very bad jury management. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I agree- I always say that there are no bitter juries, just terrible, no good, very bad jury management. 

Or just very bad F2s!

The odds of Josh winning the 3rd comp against Paul is very slim.  Paul is smart and sharp.  He observes and can second guess what production is doing when they ask a question that is designed to mislead. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

metaphorically speaking, booting out Paul ......Josh is winning the whole thing. 

Maybe not .  The Minions could rise up in outrage that Josh would dare attack The Leader, and smite him mightily, punishing him by voting for Halloween (You have to admit she IS scary).

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Maybe not .  The Minions could rise up in outrage that Josh would dare attack The Leader, and smite him mightily, punishing him by voting for Halloween (You have to admit she IS scary).

Boxing Day is scary and bitchy 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I keep changing my mind on this. If Josh goes to the finals with Christmas does he win? I think some people didn't like his attacking people. Then there are others who will think Christmas didn't (couldn't) do anything and was also a biotch, too. I don't think it's a slam dunk. Maybe, one vote?!?!?

If Paul makes it to final two he wins. He has Kevin, Raven, Matt, Alex and Xmas for sure. I also see Jason voting for him cause Alex will convince him and Cody voting for him cause he hates Josh.

The question is, who wins between Xmas and Josh?

• Love 1

Assuming that it will be Paul and Josh.  

@PhoneCop brought up a good point.  Raven and Matt are pro Paul all the way.  That right there is a turn off.  The others are going to vote for who these idiots want to see win?  I think Raven and Matt could be the best thing that happened to Josh.  lol 

Josh managed to be Paul's F2 so that certainly gets a nod for game well played.  It is a position that some of the jury thought they had in the bag.  A good question from Will/production would be, just that.  How did that escape your attention?  Something like that.  

Forever the optimist I want to think there is hope for a Josh win.  Jason, Alex, Mark, Elena, Cody (!) for Josh?

• Love 1
19 hours ago, wings707 said:

Oh good god.  I missed this.  She is looking to be asked back, that is what is up with her.  

Not only that. Xmas doesn't want to win being the girl with the broken foot. This won't help her career. She wants to win being the badass girl. So given the fact that this can't happen this season she is expecting to be invited back for another season.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

These HGs are so stupid, that they may not be able to figure out how to cast their votes for winner.  We may get a very unpredictable finale because of that (I kid, I kid) (well, not really, look at this cast).

Lol, that is totally not out of the question for Alex. She's already done it once and she's so damn dumb I can see her getting confused and doing it wrong.

• Love 4

I think Josh is better positioned then we think. He has been clear in his departing comments that he targeted the person voted out and why. Paul has lied to everyone about participating in voting them out. So while everyone knows Paul is behind their being voted out, he has not been willing to own it. Josh has owned his actions. With a group of people who are angry about how the game has been played, they might be more willingto reward the player who at least was honest with them about stabbing them in the back. I can see Josh apologizing for his awful behavior and owning that he went to far. Since Mark has already made things right with Josh, I can see Josh's growth as being an important factor in Mark and Elena's vote.

Jason is pissed with Paul. Alex is likely to be swayed by Jason and Mark and Elena. Alex is not going to be hanging out with Raven and Matt and buying into their kool aid drinking ways. She could be swayed by Josh's owning his game while Paul was lying about how he set things up.

And the reality is that Paul doesn't pull it off if Josh is not a great actor. It is not hard for Josh to argue that he signed on with Paul on day one when Paul didn't give him a bracelet. That Josh was working with Paul longer then anyone else and was, in many ways, Paul's wingman. Josh has also talked about what Paul has been doing with different people so it is not like Josh can't argue he didn't see what Paul was doing but that Josh saw it and knew that he could not do anything about it because he knew he could not trust the others to help him take out Paul.

But that requires that Josh is able to make those arguments and I am not sure that Josh can do that.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

But that requires that Josh is able to make those arguments and I am not sure that Josh can do that.

I agree and he won't get help from Paul.  Arbor Day will help but I am not sure has a good purchase on what he should say.  It has to be concise and factual.  No horn tooting. 

I am impressed at how clean/orderly they are keeping this house. I looked at some old clips on youtube from past seasons.  It all of them clothes and towels were all over the bedroom floors so you could not see the carpet.  

Along with Robyn Kass they have to fire the interior decorator.  The decor is hideous. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, himela said:

Not only that. Xmas doesn't want to win being the girl with the broken foot. This won't help her career. She wants to win being the badass girl. So given the fact that this can't happen this season she is expecting to be invited back for another season.

If they cast people who know this game, they will vote her out early for being a comp threat and raging bitch.  And if she is asked back which is the bigger if.  

Why would they want to bring anyone back from this season anyway.  Production is not happy with it. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, wings707 said:

If they cast people who know this game, they will vote her out early for being a comp threat and raging bitch.  And if she is asked back which is the bigger if.  

I never want to see Arbor Day again, same with Paul.

• Love 12

The three of them are talking about AFP and they think one of them will win. They don't think Kevin really has a chance and Jason maybe, but don't think he will. They believe they are perfect and everyone loves them.  I'm sending all my votes to Cody

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

The three of them are talking about AFP and they think one of them will win. They don't think Kevin really has a chance and Jason maybe, but don't think he will. They believe they are perfect and everyone loves them.  I'm sending all my votes to Cody

Me too.  I had a lapse in my logic after the jury clip but I am back to Cody.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

They are going to be very disappointed when they get out.  LOL  

• Love 2

I'm assuming live feeders are voting for Cody & broadcast is voting for Kevin. At least, that's my theory. Yesterday, I voted for Cody. Today I voted for Mark. I don't know what tomorrow will bring. I just want someone other then the  Final 3 although I don't think the Top 2 are eligible. I just want to see their Frankie Grande faces. LOL!!! Those camera people better with the close ups. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

so they are thinking  that along with F1 and F2, they also have AFP all tied up?   Remember this is PAUL.  he likes to decide who gets what, he has told everyone ahead of time who should win a comp, who throws a comp and in what order, etc.   He wants to tell the F3 don't worry, you've got AFP for SURE.  It will be part of his strategy to have someone finish third, but not be mad at him.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SweetTea said:

I have always wondered when the jury watches the playback are they seeing the entire show or just bits and pieces of it?

Just an HOH comp.  They see nothing of them in the house. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, himela said:

Xmas thinks if she wins in spite of her broken foot, that she is the biggest badass of all BB seasons. 

• Love 1

Christmas totally isn't playing with the 500k in mind anymore. She's playing with the idea of an invite back, a romantic relationship with Paul, and her being loved by America as the girl who persevered despite a broken leg. She's seriously delusional especially about her future with Paul. I don't think Paul has any idea that Christmas is already planning their wedding.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Matt? Like Jeff Probst dismissing a loser tribe, I got nothin'.

LOL.  Your entire post is excellent!

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Christmas totally isn't playing with the 500k in mind anymore. She's playing with the idea of an invite back, a romantic relationship with Paul, and her being loved by America as the girl who persevered despite a broken leg. She's seriously delusional especially about her future with Paul. I don't think Paul has any idea that Christmas is already planning their wedding.

She and Alex are so sure they will be asked back.  Maybe they will but to play for that or to aim not to win so that will happen is the result of SM and the new breed of HGs. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

He always sleeps with his back toward her.  That is a statement she is not reading.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

I also would bet you anything that while Paul loves the fact that Xmas is willing to personally attack and harass anyone at his beck and call that he finds the thought of a relationship with this sort of woman repulsive/intimidating. Because I think he can sense that she's probably also neurotic, cranky, high-maintenance, clingy, possessive, and looking to get settled and married right away. And he's a 23 year old trust fund brat who's enjoying the single life. 

• Love 4

I also would bet you anything that while Paul loves the fact that Xmas is willing to personally attack and harass anyone at his beck and call that he finds the thought of a relationship with this sort of woman repulsive/intimidating. Because I think he can sense that she's probably also neurotic, cranky, high-maintenance, clingy, possessive, and looking to get settled and married right away. And he's a 23 year old trust fund brat who's enjoying the single life. 

Yes.  He is not interested in her at all.  

• Love 3

When she was harping at Josh for believing Alex's tears were real and made the comment about how she (Christmas) would kill someone's family (I think that's what she said but if not, it was something close to it), the look on Paul's face was pretty funny.  He was definitely taken aback by that comment.  I think he is fully aware that she's crazy.

• Love 10

I don't see Christmas as pining for a romantic relationship with Paul. Admittedly I haven't watched the feeds that often lately but I just don't see the evidence. What am I missing?  I know she's touchy feely with Paul but she was that way with Kevin too, and I never thought she was into Kevin romantically either.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

When she was harping at Josh for believing Alex's tears were real and made the comment about how she (Christmas) would kill someone's family (I think that's what she said but if not, it was something close to it), the look on Paul's face was pretty funny.  He was definitely taken aback by that comment.  I think he is fully aware that she's crazy.

It's not the first time she's said something like that. She says it all the time. I've also heard "slit your throat" and other violent acts. I actually think Xmas is in a place where if Paul asked her to do all those things, she would. I get the feeling that all her life Christmas has looked for someone with whom she can be "herself" -- angry and crazy. So to have someone like Paul not only validate that but to push the envelope was a life-changing experience for her. You could see that midway through the season she was still attempting to be a decent person most of the time. She was kind of Josh and Kevin and could be charming and fun. Then she realized Paul wanted mean Xmas all the time and she started upping the ante on the harassment, bullying and psycho meltdowns. Her treatment of Josh and Kevin deteriorated. She snapped at people for any reason or no reason at all. 

3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I don't see Christmas as pining for a romantic relationship with Paul. Admittedly I haven't watched the feeds that often lately but I just don't see the evidence. What am I missing?  I know she's touchy feely with Paul but she was that way with Kevin too, and I never thought she was into Kevin romantically either.

Have the houseguests discussed the applause kevin got?

any regrets for the a hole way they treated him since he was so classy in his exit.

after the crowd reaction, I think AFP is either Kevin or Cody. Don't think mark or Jason have a realistic shot.

16 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Me too.   This assumption that Christmas wants Paul hard and thinks they have a romantic future...I find so puzzling.  

Edited by shelley1234
  • Love 1

Growsonwalls, thanks for that video of Christmas' musings.  It sure looks like she's got feelings for Paul.  I couldn't hear all she was saying though.  What word did she say when she said, "Paul makes me ____.  There's a little nugget of information."