Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Question for those who watch the feeds.

has  paul told kevin that he is being evicted or is he planning on blindsiding him?

The only thing Paul will tell Kevin is:

1. Paul can't use PoV on Kevin for fear of alienating both Josh and Halloween, and at least one (maybe both) of them will be voting in Jury.
  2. Whether Kevin stays or goes is entirely up to New Year's, as the only HG voting, and Paul has no control over her vote.

...all of which is absolutely valid, but not accurate in the least.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

I remember from Julie's tour that they needed 2 keys to get in the box.  I have been waiting for something to happen with them. 

It was probably a twist, but after they all blew the race comp, and no one went for apples on the tree except for Mark, they probably gave up.  Like the rest of us.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Slider said:

It was probably a twist, but after they all blew the race comp, and no one went for apples on the tree except for Mark, they probably gave up.  Like the rest of us.

I halfway suspect an additional Temptation was planned, the Penalty for which would have been another FF eviction; Megan's DOR screwed that up, though, so the additional Temptation never came in play.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Paul isn't going to give two craps that Cody won AFP if he walks away with $500K. 

Mr Ego will care. Plus all his minions who are in jury house not getting second or first place money....those dolts will care too.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, green said:

After the nomination Megan went up to visit Cody in the HOH room and got treated with total condescension and chilling cold stares.  It was the Cody Bully Way and it devastated here because she indeed suffers from PTSD.  She was sexually assaulted by a fellow serviceman while serving in Iraq which was what brought it on.  And apparently it helped trigger a major panic attack when she left Cody's room and went directly to the diary room where she remained for about 3 to 5 hours and where she and production agreed it was best she left for this "medical" reason.

As to Megan making a comment about the marines.  That was said to be Josh.  Megan was army so if she made the comment that would just be inter-service rivalry.  GI's and Jarheads always do the pissing match rivalry for fun.  If anyone doesn't know that they never served in the military nor have know anyone that did.  My dad and cousin were both army and my uncle was navy and they always jumped on the marines just like the marines jumped on their service. 

It is no big deal.  Marines are not saints by definition.  They contain the good, the bad and the ugly just like any other organization.  To lump them all together as "good" makes those that are/were truly heroes into a joke to be compared to the whiners and war lovers and criminal bad apples in the bunch.  Respect what a person does, not what organization he/she is part of please.  Only then do the true heroes among the marine corps get the honor they deserve.

I'm not saying your wrong but I was not aware of a lot of this information.  This reads like Megan's version of events.  I also think Cody's behavior can be misread as condescending especially that early in the game.  But as time went on I think it became clear that he was just very straight forward and never displayed emotion.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Mr Ego will care. Plus all his minions who are in jury house not getting second or first place money....those dolts will care too.

I agree. I notice that Jess was back at Bold & Beautiful yesterday, so she'l obviously going to get a lot more post-BB face time than most of them, which will bug them.

24 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The only thing Paul will tell Kevin is:

1. Paul can't use PoV on Kevin for fear of alienating both Josh and Halloween, and at least one (maybe both) of them will be voting in Jury.
  2. Whether Kevin stays or goes is entirely up to New Year's, as the only HG voting, and Paul has no control over her vote.

...all of which is absolutely valid, but not accurate in the least.

He has obviously indicated to Kevin that it will be Josh, because Kevin just said to Paul that Josh's eviction tonight will be the biggest shock of all :(

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, green said:

As to Megan making a comment about the marines.  That was said to be Josh.  Megan was army so if she made the comment that would just be inter-service rivalry.  GI's and Jarheads always do the pissing match rivalry for fun.  If anyone doesn't know that they never served in the military nor have know anyone that did.  My dad and cousin were both army and my uncle was navy and they always jumped on the marines just like the marines jumped on their service. 

But Cody didn't know she was also in the service - she didn't tell anyone.  So obviously that's going to offend Cody.  I know all about the inter-service rivalry as well. I have air guard and army friends who often joke about the other being the more lazy service.  And I think Josh also made a similar comment after Megan left as well after the feeds started. I remember thinking these people are nuts for saying something like that.  

4 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

He has obviously indicated to Kevin that it will be Josh, because Kevin just said to Paul that Josh's eviction tonight will be the biggest shock of all :(

I'm honestly not sure which side of the fence Paul will end up falling toward on this'un.  In his Fiendsheep chats Paul has said he's taking Josh to F2, but Paul could always change his mind.  As I've previously stated, Josh and Kevin would be pretty even against Paul in F2.  Actually I'd lean towards Kevin being the better F2 choice, but that would have to be balanced against the Josh/Groundhog Day potential for poisoning the Jury well with bitter waters.

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I'm honestly not sure which side of the fence Paul will end up falling toward on this'un.  In his Fiendsheep chats Paul has said he's taking Josh to F2, but Paul could always change his mind.  As I've previously stated, Josh and Kevin would be pretty even against Paul in F2.  Actually I'd lean towards Kevin being the better F2 choice, but that would have to be balanced against the Josh/Groundhog Day potential for poisoning the Jury well with bitter waters.

In terms of tonight, he would have had to talk to Christmas (the only voter) about voting out Josh instead of Kevin, and so far he hasn't. 

35 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Paul isn't going to give two craps that Cody won AFP if he walks away with $500K. 

I agree.  Now if he wins 50k he would care.  However a Cody AFP would be his first glimpse at public reaction.  

17 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Of course, that is what he does.  His hands are clean it is all up to Ash Wednesday.  He has also assured Josh that Kevin goes.  

• Love 2

I'm loving all the different holiday names for Christmas!

I've been thinking about Megan and from what little we saw of her I just thought she was really awkward and ill-at-ease around everyone. I do remember her going to the HOH room to talk to Cody and he was just silent and she was not sure what to say. I'm sure she was uncomfortable, but that much to cause a meltdown? We may never know. It's a shame she left but if she was that fragile it is a good thing she did.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, green said:

After the nomination Megan went up to visit Cody in the HOH room and got treated with total condescension and chilling cold stares.  It was the Cody Bully Way and it devastated here because she indeed suffers from PTSD.  She was sexually assaulted by a fellow serviceman while serving in Iraq which was what brought it on.  And apparently it helped trigger a major panic attack when she left Cody's room and went directly to the diary room where she remained for about 3 to 5 hours and where she and production agreed it was best she left for this "medical" reason.

I remember when Megan left and she did her interviews (this was not long after the feeds turned back on, as we were just getting to know these houseguests) and she said it was a combination of several people's attitudes, what they said and what they did, as well as Megan's triggered PTSD that did get her to leave. I believe one of the interviews she did said that it was "several of the guys yelling at [her]" and attacking her, which I can believe. I do think that she has had a lot of underlying issues and going into that house did bring those issues to the forefront. 

I'm glancing at Megan's Twitter, mostly because this is the most I've thought about her since the beginning of the season, and find it interesting that apparently, she had some surgery a few weeks ago for her PTSD. Apparently she had some treatment that includes injections. I found an article explaining it, and I do think it's great that Megan is getting the help for her PTSD. It also explains the extent of her PTSD, even before the show. It's a very informative article, actually, and it doesn't talk too much about Big Brother.

Megan was only in the house for 7 days; not that people like Cody and Josh (and apparently Mark a little, according to one interview with Megan?) are right for how they treated her at the beginning of the season, but I think Megan's PTSD is something that could have been set off by anything; maybe it's a good thing that she learned that she couldn't handle the house dynamics. If Megan had stayed, she would have been set off by someone else. It could have been Paul next, or Jason or Christmas. I do think that Megan self evicting was a result of her own underlying issues, though. She barely knew anything about any of these houseguests, as they also didn't know anything about her at this point. So I think, no matter what, something would have set her off eventually. She didn't seem like she was ready to do a reality show like this, and she's so very lucky, through very unfortunate circumstances, that she figured it out and got out before things got worse.

But it seems like Megan's moved past what happened with Big Brother. She was rooting for Cody for a while and she seems to be rooting for Josh, both who were the reasons for her departure in the first place. She seems to now turn her hate toward Paul; in a way, I'm thankful that she got out as well because Paul would have set off her PTSD if she had stayed past week 1 (although it was clear that she was going to go at the end of that week, anyway). We don't know what happened when the feeds were off, not officially, anyway. And we may never know; all we can know is what Megan's side is and what the houseguests' sides are. I think both sides misread the other, and how could they not? They've known each other for a week, which is not that much time to get to know a person. Look at how Christmas' behaviour unraveled throughout the season? Look at Josh, even.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Kevin is so gullible. It's almost sad. 

*sighs* Like, I kind of get why Kevin's thinking like this, as he's been the pawn three times now in the last week...but my god, this is why I'm glad he's not getting to F2. He's clueless and a Paul minion, right to the very end. Is this a record for how many houseguests get blindsided in a season? Kevin's going to be crushed tonight. I hope that gets him to turn on Paul. I just need the votes to be as split as possible.

• Love 6

I have no idea but I don't think Kevin has gotten much affection in his life. His relatives were in and out of jail and it doesn't sound like his relationship with his wife is strong. He has seven kids but with his admitted drinking problems and him being away from home it sounds as if he's distant from them. He seems to cling to Paul (and earlier, Xmas) in a way that screams a need for affection. 

There is a video, on twitter I cannot bring over.  It is Kevin and Paul discussing Josh going.  Then Kevin asks what the jury round table is like.  As Paul is describing the process he slips.  He said when you are finished, referring to the jury...  Not when they are finished but you.  

If there is a question in anyone's mind, this tips the scale toward Kevin going hugely.  I have no doubt Josh is his F2 and haven't for weeks now.  :)

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I didn't start watching until after Megan left so I went to YouTube and saw Josh looming over her at the end of the Golden Apple thing saying, "Everyone else here is a good person. I like everybody here but you. You're a snake.  I don't want nothing to do with you in this game.  You're  a snake."  Add Cody saying "I just don't like you," when he nominates her and I don't blame her for being really shook up, even without PTSD. I've never had anyone look me in the eye and say they didn't like me.  Sure there were people who didn't like me, but  they  didn't slap me in the face with it, without even giving any reasons.  Cody's remark was so unnecessary, not game related at all.  The whole Megan thing seems very creepy and cruel to me.

• Love 7

So my votes won't count unless I sign up for CBS All-Access.  Fuck that, and fuck you, CBS.  This is one thing I was looking forward to, and I can't have this, either, which is about par for the course for this shit season.  (And Fuck you Paul, just 'cuz.)

At least Elena has 5K, Jess gets a guest spot on B&B, and Alex gets nothing. HA!  

Edited by Emilissima
forgot about paul
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Emilissima said:

So my votes won't count unless I sign up for CBS All-Access.  Fuck that, and fuck you, CBS.  This is one thing I was looking forward to, and I can't have this, either, which is about par for the course for this shit season.  (And Fuck you Paul, just 'cuz.)

At least Elena has 5K, Jess gets a guest spot on B&B, and Alex gets nothing. HA!  

Mine don't count, I'm in Canada. I am logged in, and I can vote over 100 if I want, so screw you CBS! Tptb will choose their favourite, just wait and see! 

16 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I didn't start watching until after Megan left so I went to YouTube and saw Josh looming over her at the end of the Golden Apple thing saying, "Everyone else here is a good person. I like everybody here but you. You're a snake.  I don't want nothing to do with you in this game.  You're  a snake."  Add Cody saying "I just don't like you," when he nominates her and I don't blame her for being really shook up, even without PTSD. I've never had anyone look me in the eye and say they didn't like me.  Sure there were people who didn't like me, but  they  didn't slap me in the face with it, without even giving any reasons.  Cody's remark was so unnecessary, not game related at all.  The whole Megan thing seems very creepy and cruel to me.

I get that. I'm just not sure or certain, that something went down, that we didnt get to see.kwim? I realise Josh/Cody weren't the best at what they had to say, but this came out of the blue though...

I'm not making excuses, I wasn't attached to Meg, but she shouldn't have been bullied.

Seems weird their fancy hi paid programmers couldn't set up a simple programming that blocked you from voting if you didn't pay for the all access. 

19 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Cody's remark was so unnecessary, not game related at all.  The whole Megan thing seems very creepy and cruel to me.

But at the point of the game.. maybe day 2-4 (I have no idea when the first noms happy but its pretty early) there's really no game reason to nominate people. Yea he maybe could have said it a little nicer "like hey... we don't talk..." but we now know that cody doesn't really tip toe around with his words. 

• Love 2

After Kevin gets evicted tonight (and it's inevitable), does he at least get to spend a few days in the jury house to talk to his fellow jurors about all of the shenanigans Paul was up to?   Or does he get sequestered without ever making it to the actual jury house, since the finale is next week? 

When thinking about Paul's real reasons for taking Josh to the end, I don't think he is being completely honest with the viewers (when he was talking to the cameras), or maybe he is not being totally honest with himself.

I think that Paul taking Josh to the end is partially because he thinks he can beat Josh, as he told us -- but it's not the whole reason.   

Paul could have easily beaten Kevin in a F2 situation, I am convinced, because the entire jury knows that Kevin was clueless about what was happening for the whole game, and that he barely did anything in terms of game moves.  Even though Paul stepped on a lot of toes and pissed them all off, they would vote for Paul over Kevin because Paul played the game -- ugly and dirty though it was.  If Paul can't see that logic, then he has a skewed sense of how everyone in the house views Kevin vs. Josh vs. Paul.

I think that Paul is looking at his options for who to take to F2, and he is thinking about which one of them he could stand to lose to -- IF he were to come in second place again.   Who would he not mind losing to if he had to lose?    He is thinking that he can't lose to a girl again (and one who has barely been able to compete), so that rules out Christmas.  Paul does not like Kevin (I don't know if he hates Kevin, but he is not interested in keeping in contact with him after the show -- he told Christmas he would keep in touch with pretty much everyone, and named all of them except for Kevin), and Kevin has not done much of anything in the game, so Paul couldn't bear to lose to him.

Whether Paul admits it or not, I know he is taking Josh because Josh fits the right criteria -- he is not a girl and he is not Kevin -- even if he could possibly beat Paul.  Josh is the lesser of 3 evils.  Paul likes Josh, and they have become friends, and they are already making plans for what they are going to do after the show is over.  IF Paul loses to Josh, his friend, his ego won't be as bruised as it would have been if he lost to Christmas or Kevin.

The irony is that I think Paul would have won for sure if he took either Christmas OR Kevin to F2, but I am not 100% sure that Paul will win with Josh sitting next to him.  I think that taking Josh over one of the other 2 means that there is a bigger chance of Paul losing... but I think he is willing to accept that outcome if he deems his partner in F2 worthy.

Now, if some crazy series of events happens and Josh can somehow get out Paul before F2, then I will not be able to contain my laughter!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

After Kevin gets evicted tonight (and it's inevitable), does he at least get to spend a few days in the jury house to talk to his fellow jurors about all of the shenanigans Paul was up to?   Or does he get sequestered without ever making it to the actual jury house, since the finale is next week? 

When thinking about Paul's real reasons for taking Josh to the end, I don't think he is being completely honest with the viewers (when he was talking to the cameras), or maybe he is not being totally honest with himself.

I think that Paul taking Josh to the end is partially because he thinks he can beat Josh, as he told us -- but it's not the whole reason.   

Paul could have easily beaten Kevin in a F2 situation, I am convinced, because the entire jury knows that Kevin was clueless about what was happening for the whole game, and that he barely did anything in terms of game moves.  Even though Paul stepped on a lot of toes and pissed them all off, they would vote for Paul over Kevin because Paul played the game -- ugly and dirty though it was.  If Paul can't see that logic, then he has a skewed sense of how everyone in the house views Kevin vs. Josh vs. Paul.

I think that Paul is looking at his options for who to take to F2, and he is thinking about which one of them he could stand to lose to -- IF he were to come in second place again.   Who would he not mind losing to if he had to lose?    He is thinking that he can't lose to a girl again, so that rules out Christmas.  Paul does not like Kevin (I don't know if he hates Kevin, but he is not interested in keeping in contact with him after the show -- he told Christmas he would keep in touch with pretty much everyone, and named all of them except for Kevin), and Kevin has not done much of anything in the game, so Paul couldn't bear to lose to him.

Whether Paul admits it or not, I know he is taking Josh because Josh fits the right criteria -- he is not a girl and he is not Kevin -- even if he could possibly beat Paul.  Josh is the lesser of 3 evils.  Paul likes Josh, and they have become friends, and they are already making plans for what they are going to do after the show is over.  IF Paul loses to Josh, his friend, his ego won't be as bruised as it would have been if he lost to Christmas or Kevin.

The irony is that I think Paul would have won for sure if he took either Christmas OR Kevin to F2, but I am not 100% sure that Paul will win with Josh sitting next to him.  I think that taking Josh over one of the other 2 means that there is a bigger chance of Paul losing... but I think he is willing to accept that outcome if he deems his partner in F2 worthy.

Now, if some crazy series of events happens and Josh can somehow get out Paul before F2, then I will not be able to contain my laughter!

He likely gets taken to a hotel and will join the rest during the jury round table.  I think they all might be out of the jury house after tonight. Pretty sure they're sequestered to a hotel for the last week.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

He likely gets taken to a hotel and will join the rest during the jury round table.  I think they all might be out of the jury house after tonight. Pretty sure they're sequestered to a hotel for the last week.

I was thinking that something like that happened in the final week.  I was hoping he would at least get a couple of days in the house to compare notes with the others and hang out with Jason and Mark, but I guess not.  Kevin will have made it to this point in the game without ever winning HoH and without ever seeing the jury house!

Will Paul get to choose whether he takes Josh or Christmas? (Is that one of the leaks -- or is that still a little ways out?)

IF so, I cannot wait to see Christmas' face after he cuts her for Josh. ESPECIALLY after she could not tell Josh that she would take him.

And if it's Josh's decision, I hope he cuts Paul ... but if he doesn't, I hope he says, "Christmas: you couldn't promise me final 2, so I'm just going along with what you'd decided."

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

But can Paul be the next HOH as he is HOH now? Or can all of the final 3 compete in the HOH competition? I don't remember.

Paul is eligible for F3 HOH. All three will compete in the first part. Then the winner of that first part automatically advances to the third part while the other two compete in the second part.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

Will Paul get to choose whether he takes Josh or Christmas? (Is that one of the leaks -- or is that still a little ways out?)

IF so, I cannot wait to see Christmas' face after he cuts her for Josh. ESPECIALLY after she could not tell Josh that she would take him.

And if it's Josh's decision, I hope he cuts Paul ... but if he doesn't, I hope he says, "Christmas: you couldn't promise me final 2, so I'm just going along with what you'd decided."

Well, it depends on how the different rounds of the last HOH comp play out, of course, but I am mainly picking up on what Paul was telling us (the camera) about taking Josh to F2.  He is assuming he will be at that point, so I am just taking his assumption and running with it because Paul is doing so well in this game.

But I would be laughing until the cows come home if somehow Christmas and Josh end up in F2!!

Yes, it will be hilarious when Christmas gets bumped out after not being able to profess her F2 loyalty to Josh!  Such a sweet reward for all of the viewers!

Edited by TVFan17
16 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

Part 3 of the three-part final HOH will take place live on Wednesday's finale show. The first two parts of the final HOH will take place after tonight's eviction so we will likely get some spoilers on the winners of the first two parts over the weekend. I will be highly surprised if we don't see Paul and Josh competing in part 3 on Wednesday.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Well let's hope people with the feeds will vote Cody! I'm not seeing a lot of love for anyone else

There is a big push on twitter to vote Cody.  I am. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

But you're assuming that Paul won't be facing a bitter jury - as he did last season.  Kevin is more liked by the jury - whereas Paul has screwed too many people. 

Edited by escape
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There is a big push on twitter to vote Cody.  I am. 

I still don't see why.  He definitely is not my favorite.  I mean,  i liked that he went against Paul....but Kevin or Mark are my favorites.  This is is response to the twitter push, not you personally. 

• Love 2

I have three simple reasons for voting for Cody.  He was actually playing.  He wanted Paul out.  And he  gave me my most favorite moment of the show... when he walked across the table and out the door, a huge 'Fuck You All' if I ever witnessed one, no words needed.

Edited by LuvizBlind
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, escape said:

But you're assuming that Paul won't be facing a bitter jury - as he did last season.  Kevin is more liked by the jury - whereas Paul has screwed too many people. 

I wasn't assuming any such thing.  I'm sure they're all bitter towards Paul.  But, regardless of that, I still think that Paul would have won for sure against Kevin or Christmas, bitter jury or no bitter jury.   I think that this specific group of jurors would have leaned towards a Paul victory.

I don't think Kevin is that well-liked by that many people on the jury at this point.   Too many people were anti-Kevin and questioning everything he had ever said, and/or willing to bash him or throw him under the bus, blame him for everything that went wrong, etc.   He hasn't had the right opportunity to turn them all around and make them see that he wasn't the evil lying mastermind that some assumed he was.   I have not seen that a lot of people like him a lot.  I've seen that Jason liked him, but even Jason was starting to doubt him.   They all seemed sick of Kevin by the time they got evicted.  I don't think anyone in the jury house right now is a huge Kevin fan.  I think they will like him better outside of the house, when the game is over.

My opinion is still that Paul would have won for sure against Christmas or Kevin.  Against Josh, I am not as certain...

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I really hope this unlimited thing for non-All Access people registered on the CBS site is some kind of mistake, 'cause that is some poor business decisions skills if it isn't.  Their goal should be to drive people to the paid tier by giving out extra goodies at the pay level.  Here, they seem to be giving out the extra goodies at the free level.  Maybe I should drop my subscription so I can vote extra too.*

*Currently, my subscription is free after trying to drop it last month, so I guess it doesn't make a difference with regards to me personally.

There are several utilities that enable people to create "bots" (robots). I can create a bot (an automated scripting program) that will click on a voting button as fast as the system will allow. I'm guessing I could vote thousands of times in  a single day for one player for AFP. I would never do that however since I hate them all as well. The only one I would vote for might be Cody just to see if any of the other sheep would faint when he won.

For the above reason, it is a terrible mistake to allow people to vote unlimited number of times for anything. A good "bot" creator can create one that would automatically vote more times for one player or one event than all the other people put together who just use the ordinary method.

It would take someone about 30 minutes to create such a bot. In practice, they are used by people to buy tickets to big concerts. I'm guessing most people here have heard about how some people seem to be able to buy hundreds of tickets to a concert and the result is that it gets sold out in just a few minutes. The way they do it is by using bots.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 1

CBS: "We apologize for the confusion in this matter."  What a bald faced lie. They deliberately mislead us.  The screen said vote now, with a Sign in block and a Get Access block, side by side.  I clicked on sign in and linked to my Google account "to vote."  I then was able to vote 20 times.  If our votes didn't count without Access then the voting thing shouldn't have worked.  So it's a deliberate, pay us money or we will just waste your time with a false promise.  I've always thought the feeds should be free since they are part of the program CBS is offering on their failing network.  I already pay for CBS when I pay my cable bill. Now this dishonesty.  I'm almost ready to get a dish.

• Love 8

Paul has wanted to make sure that Kevin was hated by jury. He tried to make sure the person leaving hated everyone but him. And he did a damn good job of it.  The only slip ups were Jason and Alex. 

I hate that Alex probably didn't get to see any goodbye messages. 

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Paul has wanted to make sure that Kevin was hated by jury. He tried to make sure the person leaving hated everyone but him. And he did a damn good job of it.  The only slip ups were Jason and Alex. 

I hate that Alex probably didn't get to see any goodbye messages. 

I never liked Alex, I was fine with her going. I saw her interview, shes angry with Paul! Now Kevin knows he could be going, nice, I want your jury vote Paul has appeared.

22 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

It's too bad that people seem to be voting for Cody and not hand over fist for Mark.   Seems like the nice guy always does finish last, eh?  

You vote for who you want, I want Cody. I liked Mark, but I found him a little dumb at times

2 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

You vote for who you want, I want Cody. I liked Mark, but I found him a little dumb at times

Yep, vote for who you want is right.   Cody seemed more than a little transphobic for my liking.   I'd hate for that to be America's Favorite, but you do you. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

Yep, vote for who you want is right.   Cody seemed more than a little transphobic for my liking.   I'd hate for that to be America's Favorite, but you do you. 

Exactly. I dont like bullies and the people left in the house are all bullies

2 hours ago, Michichick said:

Part 3 of the three-part final HOH will take place live on Wednesday's finale show. The first two parts of the final HOH will take place after tonight's eviction so we will likely get some spoilers on the winners of the first two parts over the weekend. I will be highly surprised if we don't see Paul and Josh competing in part 3 on Wednesday.

Friday is part of the final HOH..right?