Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Ugh, this season. Think I'll just bandwagon on @DakotaLavender's premise and hope for some kind of backlash. Or at least systemic changes that ensure houseguests don't throw comp after comp. Sometimes you have to go through some really bad shit to effect permanent positive change...

I was trying to explain this season to somebody who watches Survivor but not BB: "Think of Boston Rob coming back for the umpteenth time and steamrolling everyone, except that in this case Rob has Russell Hantz's personality, and instead of badass Andrea and wacky Phillip, it's like Worlds Apart, where all the likable people were insta-juried and we were stuck trying to feign enthusiasm for Shirin and boring Whatisname who won."

"Wow. That bad, huh?"

"Well...no, actually. Worse."

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Ugh, this season. Think I'll just bandwagon on @DakotaLavender's premise and hope for some kind of backlash. Or at least systemic changes that ensure houseguests don't throw comp after comp. Sometimes you have to go through some really bad shit to effect permanent positive change...

I was trying to explain this season to somebody who watches Survivor but not BB: "Think of Boston Rob coming back for the umpteenth time and steamrolling everyone, except that in this case Rob has Russell Hantz's personality, and instead of badass Andrea and wacky Phillip, it's like Worlds Apart, where all the likable people were insta-juried and we were stuck trying to feign enthusiasm for Shirin and boring Whatisname who won."

"Wow. That bad, huh?"

"Well...no, actually. Worse."

Far worse, I've never seen so many throwing comps, why bother having them. One of the worst BBs I've seen in awhile.

12 minutes ago, himela said:

Everyone is equal in the BB house so I don't think Kevin or anyone for that matter deserves any special treatment.

Other than that I think that all of us would show some sort of bad behavior if we were locked in a house for 90 days. I know I can be mean sometimes in my everyday life. I don't want to judge them that strictly, every one knew what they were signing up for and this game has proven it can become nasty. Did they have the choice to go over the top with the bullying and cross the lines? Of course and they will face the consequences after they get out of the house. But I'm not gonna be there to crucify them because I would be as mean or even meaner in these extreme circumstances they are experiencing. Megan could not handle it and she quit. The rest who stayed made the decision to stay so I don't feel sorry for them. Jessica who says she was bullied it's obvious how much she enjoyed all these fights. Even Cody was showing some sort of enjoyment to ignore these people. I don't 100% accept the term "bullying" when they are there willingly and they are free to defend themselves and/or leave. Maybe my opinion is not very popular but I think that when this game is over nobody will remember the details, we will only remember who won. And the winner will have half a milion dollars so who cares how they earned it :P

You don't tell someone to go away, read the Bible and don't be social. I'd like Paul to of told Cody that, splat!!.LOL!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

And...Paul has won HOH.

Take that back! *sobs*

It was meant to be. Paul got rid of all but his loyal minions, and of everybody who could win a damn comp. Smart, but it sucks.

Overall, there was just no fun to this season. I even enjoyed Derrick more than this. It was all ugly and predictable and blind loyalty. I love watching people battle it out during the comps, and Paul and these idiots even ruined that.

Did he really come to some money deal with Kevin? It has to be BS, but that was one rule I thought BB took pretty seriously.

I hope production is as bored with this season as many fans are.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I'm sure they are—they're stuck watching these assholes 24/7. Whether they'll ever do anything about it is...probably a moot point now.

I'm not holding my breath, but what a great time this would be to change up the final comps. "Expect the unexpected, Paul! Your first comp for the last HOH of the summer will be...identifying and selecting tasteful tattoos. Second comp: how to handle direct confrontation and other forms of healthy social engagement. Third comp: washing dishes."

• Love 15

IMO, they all turned their minds over to Paul and wanted to be "with him" for their own perceived longevity in the game. They all wanted to sit with the "kool kid."

When Cody tried to put up Paul he was unable to do that because of Paul's safety. What kind of asinine game is that, with built in protection for one HG at the starting gate for weeks? Paul strutted around that house like a pompous peacock and never once did he feel vulnerable. 

There are so many former HGs who dislike him. Janelle can't stand him, Rachel dislikes his game, even Evel Dick thinks this season was rigged. The ratings were great, but I do think much will be written to criticize this season. 

The only way as I have said before, to drive home this point is to make sure Cody wins AFP. I never really liked him, but at least he had the courage to take the shot. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Sandycat said:

They bake not only sweet things but savory too. It really is awesome, though I'm not sure how the latest season will be since the hosts and Mary Berry will not be on anymore. 

As me to another huge fan of the show.   Such a refreshing change fron typical reality television. Where the contestants are, you know, actually good people.  Who are kind to each other and cheer and support for each other.   People always argue that reality TV would be boring without backstabbing and conflict, and that you have to cast really attractive people.  The great British baking show proves both of those are not true. (I mean seriously, some of the contestants are downright homely. And I ADORE it )

I didn't hear about the change in station and hosts. That really bums me out. I adore the quirky humor of the two hosts now (can't think of their names).  Seriously I laugh at their awful puns at the beginning of each show. BAAAAAKE

To keep this post on topic, the current season of big brother is the complete opposite of the GBBS.  And the fact that I would rather spend the time posting about the GBBS instead of big brothers just shows what a huge shit show this season Has been

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

There is absolutely no point in following this season any longer. None

I can watch clips of their faces when Cody wins AFP

Completely agree ! While traveling to avoid the hurricane I've lost track of what's going on, what day it is, what comp is to be thrown and I find I don't miss it at all . I sort of keep up here but even that even level of interest has faded. I check this thread less and less as time goes by . I won't be watching the last few shows and will catch up on events here .

BTW - No damage to my home from the hurricane and the power is on. I am going on to North Carolina from Georgia to visit relatives because trying to get back into Florida right now is as bad as trying to get out was, considering power outages, no gas, no restaurants open , etc.

**Did Paul really win HOH or did they throw it to him. What kind of contest was it ?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, himela said:

Everyone is equal in the BB house so I don't think Kevin or anyone for that matter deserves any special treatment.

Other than that I think that all of us would show some sort of bad behavior if we were locked in a house for 90 days. I know I can be mean sometimes in my everyday life. I don't want to judge them that strictly, every one knew what they were signing up for and this game has proven it can become nasty. Did they have the choice to go over the top with the bullying and cross the lines? Of course and they will face the consequences after they get out of the house. But I'm not gonna be there to crucify them because I would be as mean or even meaner in these extreme circumstances they are experiencing. Megan could not handle it and she quit. The rest who stayed made the decision to stay so I don't feel sorry for them. Jessica who says she was bullied it's obvious how much she enjoyed all these fights. Even Cody was showing some sort of enjoyment to ignore these people. I don't 100% accept the term "bullying" when they are there willingly and they are free to defend themselves and/or leave. Maybe my opinion is not very popular but I think that when this game is over nobody will remember the details, we will only remember who won. And the winner will have half a milion dollars so who cares how they earned it :P

I agree to an extent that the house presents a pressure cooker situation and brings out the worst in some of the people (not all of them), BUT....  let's not forget that it's just a house.  It's not a small patch of land out on a frozen tundra, or a game that involves surviving harsh elements out in the wild somewhere.  It's not a scenario where someone is stranded out in the middle of the ocean, left to fight off sharks.    It's a house... with a pool... and beds... and food.. and a pool table... and workout equipment.... and parties.    These people are not locked in a dark closet without running water or food for the entirety of the game, or hanging from a roof for 3 months or something. 

In other words, the circumstances are not that extreme.   There are enough creature comforts and bits of normalcy available to the houseguests that they should not be completely losing their minds and acting like cruel bullies or displaying totally different personalities -- IF they are not already wired that way in real life.  "The house" will only bring out and emphasize what is already there within them -- much like alcohol brings out traits in people that were already there and perhaps hidden or dormant.

My opinion is that houseguests saying a couple of mean things they might regret in the house is one thing.  I'm sure everyone has said something they regret.   It can go too far, though, and cross some sort of line.   Shunning, bullying, constantly talking down to someone, constantly bashing on a personal level, planning verbal attacks on people for no good reason, spreading lies about someone's character and life, drawing comparisons between the oldest man in the house and a child molester, etc., are all things that go above and beyond just saying a couple of things they might regret, and are unnecessarily mean.   

Not everyone has the 'tools' to defend themselves.  Some people get flustered and stumble over words.  Some people are not good at making points.  Some people don't handle confrontation well.   Some people stay out of fights because they know they will get too heated and carried away and they don't want it to escalate to that point.   Bullies cannot be excused for being mean jerks just because someone else is not defending themselves well and is trying to stay away from conflict while in the house.  

And, I should add, I barely even remember who won in the previous seasons that I felt were particularly mean and nasty.  This is not the only season that has made me cringe because of the meanness.  There have been at least 3 other seasons I can think of that were hard for me to watch because of bullying, over-the-top fighting and name calling, or ganging up on.  What I remember from those seasons is, indeed, the meanness, and I have to actually think for a couple of minutes to remember who won.  

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Great British Bakeoff has such rabid fans that it will probably win in a landslide. 

You know what I love? That they taste everything and that the contestants have helped each other. Even on the American Christmas version, where last year everyone converged on Jeremiah (Jeremy?)  when they discovered he knew when meringue was done and he cheerfully helped them.

Whereas Big Brother's Paul would secretly poison them all then blame the cameraman.

Edited by mertensia
the bearded twit, not Paul Hollywood
  • Love 10

knew Paul would win HOH.

my only hope is kevin is super bitter when he leaves Thursday and somehow blows up Paul.

Oh, I have watched the British bake off but I don't like the hosts at all.

the show I really miss is the British version of master chef for professional chefs. I loved that show.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Saw an Instagram video of The Challenge's Johnny Bananas and he said he would like to go to on Celebrity Big Brother. He thinks he could dominate the game. 

I could kind of get behind that. I'd like to see him go crazy when his luxury challenge spots turn into a BB house where he can't go outside 90% of the time and slowly he will wither away and die. 

and of course paul won.....  at this point i'd like to see him win so that he can be told he is NOT the best player to ever win BB and that he will hopefully never be back.  which is really slim to none chance because he lives nearby so it's easy for him get over to the studio at the last minute.

• Love 1

Josh couldn't play, right? So yeah, Christmas and Kevin probably did sweet fuck-all in the comp. 

I think they need to have comps where the objective is hidden. Is the object to be fastest or most accurate, for example. Also, you choose not to do anything comp after comp? On the block. 

• Love 6

but how can anybody say that when he was safe for 3 weeks at the beginning? He had so much time to grow roots. 

Plus the stupid Fiendsheep thing with the "Friendship" bracelets so that production primed the pump for other houseguests to try to toady up to and please Paul and also Cody having to nominate half the house during his HOH at the beginning just skewed the dynamics too much. Awful season but I still think the Evel Dick/Jenius season was way worse.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I'm sure they are, but the ratings are good so the don't really give a shit.

1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

I would guess that everyone threw the HOH to Paul because they're all losers.

His competitors were Christmas and Kevin, both of whom have been vying most of the season to be furthest up Paul's ass, so yea they definitely threw it to him.

59 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Saw an Instagram video of The Challenge's Johnny Bananas and he said he would like to go to on Celebrity Big Brother. He thinks he could dominate the game. 

tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I can't wait for these idiots to get out of the house, get on Twitter and try to suck up to past houseguests only to get severely mocked.

Since this season continues to provide disappointment after disappointment I figure we won't even get this.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

Awful season but I still think the Evel Dick/Jenius season was way worse.

They both suck! At least in BB8 people were playing the game. It proved to be pointless because Dick was set up to win from day 1, but still. This season Pail (ETA: Typo, but I'm leaving it lol.)  was set up to win from day 1 and everyone just went along with it. Not one single person besides Cody even fucking tried. And Cody gave up eventually, too.

I still think this season was more interesting to watch that BB16 though. BB16 is the worst for me because it was just so boring. Although Donny alone almost saves it from being the worst. 

Also, when Paul wins, all the media and former HGs that hate him will still be like, "But he definitely played the best game and deserved to win," so I won't get any satisfaction at all, dammit!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

I'm surprised people think anyone but Kevin will leave this week. Paul has been grooming Josh to take to F2 for like two months. I'd be very surprised if that changed now.

Yep. I think the F2 will be Josh and Paul and Josh will win because of jury anger toward Paul.

That said, on another BB forum some people are saying Christmas and Paul already knew each other before the season and that they were guaranteed F2. The source cited is less than reputable though.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

knew Paul would win HOH.

my only hope is kevin is super bitter when he leaves Thursday and somehow blows up Paul.

Oh, I have watched the British bake off but I don't like the hosts at all.

the show I really miss is the British version of master chef for professional chefs. I loved that show.

Knowing Kevin, he will still think his eviction is somehow part of Paul's master plan to help him.  

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yep. I think the F2 will be Josh and Paul and Josh will win because of jury anger toward Paul.

I could get behind this. I'd much rather Josh won final HOH and cut Paul, though. I am positive Paul has no thoughts about taking Christmas because I think subconsciously, he doesn't want to risk losing to a girl again, especially since he lost to Nicole and that set a Big Brother record. BBOTT also had Morgan winning over Jason, a vet no less, so I don't think Paul will want another girl to win three times in a span of a year. As for Kevin, Paul hasn't expressed thoughts about taking Kevin and he'd lose Josh's vote for sure if he left on Paul's HOH. Plus, Paul knows that people like Mark, Elena, and especially Jason could vote for Kevin over Paul if they're bitter enough, and that's three potential loss of jury votes, so he won't take Kevin either. However, what Paul assumes is that the jury won't be bitter enough to choose Josh over Paul; after all, Paul's set up his speech against Josh from the very beginning. From the moment he took Josh in and started manipulating him to do his dirty work, he's been accumulating arguments against Josh.

Which is why, if Josh won final HOH, him cutting Paul would really cut Paul deep. Not only would Paul know that he was taking Josh 100%, he would have lost out on F2 and would have to watch Josh win (because Josh would absolutely win over Christmas, if not JUST for cutting Paul). 

I'm hoping for the season to end on a surprising note and a blindside, like how it started. It'll be the last possible chance for it to happen, as well. 

• Love 7

He might get a few votes but I don't think he stands a chance. 

The more intriguing thing is Josh has said in his final 2 speech he's going to call Paul out, expose that he had a final 3 alliance with him and Christmas for the majority of the game. Will Paul deny it? He's already lied in his goodbye messages. Wouldn't surprise me if he's stupid enough to continue with the lie. That could actually turn the jury against him.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

He might get a few votes but I don't think he stands a chance. 

The more intriguing thing is Josh has said in his final 2 speech he's going to call Paul out, expose that he had a final 3 alliance with him and Christmas for the majority of the game. Will Paul deny it? He's already lied in his goodbye messages. Wouldn't surprise me if he's stupid enough to continue with the lie. That could actually turn the jury against him.

Josh has said a lot of things recently but he hasn't gone through with it.

• Love 9

Josh could call out the final 3 alliance all he wants, but he's got nothing to back that up unless he lays out how everything was PAUL's decision.  Which would also hurt him because then he's admitting that paul ran the house completely.  Josh can say that had a final 3 but everyoen else could say the same - and paul didn't evict ANY of those final 3 people (except raven but will she know that?) and matt wanted it to be unanimous.  I bet Paul made sure it was Christmas voting out Alex and not him. (we'll find out tonight) 

We know paul is confident... but he is also very very VERY paranoid. If it's his decision he will take whomever he assumes he can beat.  I currently think that's Kevin.  He hasn't kept him around this long for nothing. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, green said:

If Josh isn't in F2 he will win America's favorite vote in a landslide.  He is getting the right edit now to shape that vote for him big time a la what you said in your post with the big huge kicker being he is the only one who seems to see Paul for what he is now.

Kevin isn't doing anything so there is no material to pump up Kevin for the editors to use or they could have easily edited him as a back-up option to Josh for the favorite vote.  Jason could have been a legit back-up and 99% of the voters don't know about that rotten attempt at a joke but there still may be a fear that someone will bring that up if he wins. 

No one else will come close in the voting.  They left too long ago and there has been no pumping them up since by production.  Online voters are probably less than 1% of 1% of the people who vote.  People who only watch the TV show will decide the vote for sure.  Alex and Christmas and even Paul have better chances of winning over the earlier evictees.  Because out of site, out of mind.  (And Alex has gotten a pretty darn good TV edit compared to her online 24/7 persona).

Early evictees Howard (S15) and Jason (S17) finished in the top 3 of voting for AFP in their seasons and early juror Frank (S14) won AFP. 

• Love 3

I don't have faith Josh will make a good speech anyway, even if he planned it perfectly. He's way too emotional. 

The point of Josh exposing the alliance is it exposes Paul's double dealing to both Jason/Alex and Matt/Raven. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Bucwild said:

Early evictees Howard (S15) and Jason (S17) finished in the top 3 of voting for AFP in their seasons and early juror Frank (S14) won AFP. 

The season Frank won convinced me that they don't actually count the votes. I didn't know anyone, online or otherwise, who liked that guy.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Cutty said:

I'm surprised people think anyone but Kevin will leave this week. Paul has been grooming Josh to take to F2 for like two months. I'd be very surprised if that changed now.

I can't see how Kevin would stay in the house after tomorrow night.  I think he is gone.   I think that Paul may have entertained taking Kevin to F2 at one point, but then decided it was a bad idea.

22 minutes ago, Cutty said:
34 minutes ago, Bucwild said:

The season Frank won convinced me that they don't actually count the votes. I didn't know anyone, online or otherwise, who liked that guy.

I voted Frank. LOL He was loved by edit only people, I didn't watch feeds that season.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Well it was supposedly what the bleep?

of course, Paul would win that. Kevin probably couldn't even hear parts of it!

i wonder if the gang attacked kevin before the HOH as they planned.

A lot of comps were ones that paul had won before..its like tennis, advantage Paul ( again)

4 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Josh has said a lot of things recently but he hasn't gone through with it.

He's all mouth, no action. The sooner he's off my screen the better 

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I voted Frank. LOL He was loved by edit only people, I didn't watch feeds that season.

I just looked back over the cast from that season. I guess I don't know who else could've won. Maybe Ian but he wasn't eligible because he was in F2. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That said, on another BB forum some people are saying Christmas and Paul already knew each other before the season and that they were guaranteed F2. The source cited is less than reputable though.

I'd be inclined to call bullshit on this'un, purely on account of the timing.  No way a solid preseason Xmas/Paul relationship existed without being outed LONG before now.  Hell, Raven had a one-time groupie encounter with Paul, and that was all over the Interwebs before the first episode aired.  If any quasi-reliable acquaintance of either Paul or Chanukah knew of such a relationship, they'd have reached out for a TMZ payday long ago.

16 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

Josh needs to win Veto, and that's all there is to it. I won't accept anything less. <shakes fist heavenward>

What *I* want is...

1. HoH Paul puts Josh and Boxing Day side-by-side OTB.
  2. Paul wins PoV.
  3. Paul doesn't use PoV.
  4. Kevin casts the single vote to evict Josh.

... because (a) there is ZERO chance Paul spins his way out of not using the PoV with either Josh or Yule, and (b) I want a pissed-off Josh blowing up fourteen kinds of monkeyfuck all over the JH for the week leading up to Finale.

• Love 6
Just now, Michichick said:

BBFeedster.com reports that Paul nominated Josh and Kevin. I don't know their information source.

Reddit user, vegasforsure, is their source. This user has been 100% correct in all of their spoilers. I assume they work behind the scenes for them to get this information. 

Heh, I do have to laugh at Paul not nominating Christmas. I wonder what his logic is there. Maybe he's ok with either going while he needs Christmas in F3 so she's ineligible for the first comp? Paul always has to have a reason for nominating people. so I can't wait for his reason for nominating Josh and Kevin, instead of Christmas/Kevin.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Reddit user, vegasforsure, is their source. This user has been 100% correct in all of their spoilers. I assume they work behind the scenes for them to get this information. 

Beat me to it.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh, I do have to laugh at Paul not nominating Christmas. I wonder what his logic is there. Maybe he's ok with either going while he needs Christmas in F3 so she's ineligible for the first comp? Paul always has to have a reason for nominating people. so I can't wait for his reason for nominating Josh and Kevin, instead of Christmas/Kevin.

So - who would take Kevin off the Block?  ;)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Does it really matter? I don't see Christmas evicting Josh. Kevin needs to win veto.

I do wonder how Paul explained it to Kevin that he had to put him up instead of Christmas. He could just mutter something in Swahili and Kevin would say "Ok, I trust you." 

• Love 7
Just now, Cutty said:

Does it really matter? I don't see Christmas evicting Josh. Kevin needs to win veto.

I do wonder how Paul explained it to Kevin that he had to put him up instead of Christmas. He could just mutter something in Swahili and Kevin would say "Ok, I trust you." 

I'm fine with Kevin not winning veto. I'm also ok with Kevin leaving because he's a useless Paul minion. So if Kevin or Christmas miraculously won final HOH, they're taking Paul. Josh is the only one who would cut Paul. That's why I want Josh to stick around, even if it only has a 5% chance of happening (the other 95% ensures Paul getting to F2). Josh also has a better chance of beating Christmas in the second part of the HOH comp, while Kevin could slip up and give it to Christmas, which would be very, very bad (for entertainment value). It's not that Josh does super well in comps, but he does better than Kevin or Christmas. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Don't know which I'd want to see more - Paul throwing PoV to Kevin so K could take himself off the Block, or Paul winning PoV and taking off the Southie.  Either way, the reactions of Josh and International Speak Like A Pirate Day* would be something wondrous to behold.

* Arrr, motherfuckers.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

I don't have faith Josh will make a good speech anyway, even if he planned it perfectly. He's way too emotional. 

The point of Josh exposing the alliance is it exposes Paul's double dealing to both Jason/Alex and Matt/Raven. 

Exactly.  He's either going to be too cocky in his speech or an emotional blubbering mess. 

55 minutes ago, Cutty said:

That was totally rigged..... 

48 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

Josh needs to win Veto, and that's all there is to it. I won't accept anything less. <shakes fist heavenward>

nahhhh I'd like to see either a Kevin or Christmas.  Kevin to save himself and Christmas to see what she'd do.

5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I do! If Paul wants Josh gone... I can see him totally convincing Christmas it's what she needs to do.  And it would be epic and amazing (as much as I want Josh in the end right now)

• Love 3

If it is Josh v. Paul, I think Paul would still win.  Yes, the jurors might be mad at Paul, but they would still consider he played the best, especially after they do their roundtable with Dr. Will.  I think Josh's only chance is to take Paul out at F3, if Josh win the final comps.

I am surprised that Kevin fell for Paul's lies hook, line and sinker.

I think Paul could win against each of the remaining players.  But if he's not in the final, not sure who would win.  Josh pissed off so many jurors, Christmas was just useless, as was Kevin.  Kevin was a bit nicer, so maybe he'd win.

• Love 2
Just now, gunderda said:

and Christmas to see what she'd do.

I know that anything can happen, but I'm about 99% positive that she'll do what is asked of her. AKA, leaving noms the same and then evicting whoever Paul says to (most likely Kevin, but small chance of it being Josh). She's too far up Paul's dick to be loyal to Josh if Paul asks her to cut him. It's sad that I can see her evicting Josh, but I do. Two weeks ago, I would have said no way in hell does Christmas evict Josh before F3. Now? Things have changed and though I think she'd at least hesitate, she'll do whatever Paul tells her to do. 

Though I'd like to see Christmas surprise me here. Maybe she would tell Paul to stuff it and get to their planned F3. 

• Love 2

if paul is thinking strategically he keeps christmas because during F3 HOH she likely can't play any comps. especially not the 2nd one, that's usually climbing around getting HOH's in order. unless it's on the ground and she can hobble but she's not going to be very fast. 

there's a slight potential she could do the first endurance. which is probably a swing because we haven't seen that one yet. 

Just to be clear: it's not that I want Kevin in F3/F2 - but I think Paul does.  In fact, I think the notion of sitting beside Kevin at F2 keeps Paul up - and UP - all night.  

Kevin is an Ubergoat to the point other goats look at Kevin and say, "Yeah, now THAT is a GOAT" - and I think Paul will do his everlovin' best to drag Kevin to F2, if it means smuggling  a chainfall into the House.

Edited by Nashville
Formatting
  • Love 4