Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Raven looks like some mob guys lady friend.  She's intertwined over Matt.  

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, Ramsey. Apparently he tried to win Veto, or at least it looked like it did. He's now appologizing to Paul, saying he totally didn't want to win a comp he should absolutely want to win. This week sucks, y'all. I hate Cody, and am fine with him going, but I can't with Paul winning all the things. Just no.

Yeah, it's bad enough he's free for 3 weeks but Veto, too. Sometimes BB sucks!

• Love 2
(edited)

Since BB began, I have really found this show to be rage inducing... going all the way back to the season Maggie won and escalating the year Evel Dick won. Paul is poised to go all the way. And once again my blood pressure will be pushed to the limit.

You would think that those HGs who do watch the show would know that it is necessary to get out the returning threats early in the game. I know Paul has safety for 3 weeks (do they include his HOH win as a week?) If not, then get gets an extension.

All these fools are doing is rallying around him and riding his coat tails as they push him to the end and then vote for him to win.

Production has a much too heavy hand in the direction of the game. They brought him back to win, gave him immunity for many weeks, and now we have to sit back and watch the obvious play out. With Cody gone, he has no strong opponent and much of the game conflict will disappear. 

Ugh, yeah ugh. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, Ramsey. Apparently he tried to win Veto, or at least it looked like it did. He's now appologizing to Paul, saying he totally didn't want to win a comp he should absolutely want to win. This week sucks, y'all. I hate Cody, and am fine with him going, but I can't with Paul winning all the things. Just no.

AMEN!  All this, exactly. Week one was amazingly entertaining. This season's momentum has come to a screeching halt and it's all because Grodner just had to foist her pet Paul on us all for a second season in a row. Thanks, Grodner!  

No way am I tuning in to the show this Sunday or Wednesday. As much as I'd like to see Cody and Jessica pouting, I am NOT here for Paul's gloating and camera-mugging. Someone has to get him out in week 4 or 5 to save this season for me. Otherwise it'll turn into the Paul show and I'd rather watch the grass grow than that. 

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, me5671 said:

AMEN!  All this, exactly. Week one was amazingly entertaining. This season's momentum has come to a screeching halt and it's all because Grodner just had to foist her pet Paul on us all for a second season in a row. Thanks, Grodner!  

No way am I tuning in to the show this Sunday or Wednesday. As much as I'd like to see Cody and Jessica pouting, I am NOT here for Paul's gloating and camera-mugging. Someone has to get him out in week 4 or 5 to save this season for me. Otherwise it'll turn into the Paul show and I'd rather watch the grass grow than that. 

Yeah, a smart person (obviously not anyone in this cast) would vote out Paul after his 3 week safety is over but they won't. They'll think no one will vote for him to win and try to take him to the finals. Unfortunately, he'll probably win the final 3 and take who he wants and win. People are so dumb on BB. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I disagree. Paul is most certainly not a moron. How could he have come so far last season when he didn't know ANYTHING about the game? And he's the leader of the house now. Cody deserves to go, followed by Ramses. Both are horrible players.

Yeah but all Paul's doing is increasing a target on his back that he doesn't have to. He has safety for three evictions. He could have just sat back and watched the chaos happen. But instead he's HoH, he won Veto, and people are going to remember that when his safety runs out. We know (or assume) that there's a buyback from the first four evicted. I don't know if they've floated the idea through the house yet. If he knew that, and could help stack the deck of evictees to put weaker people in there in case he was #4 evicted, I could see why he would be playing so hard. But as far as I can tell, he doesn't know that. Which makes the hard game playing such a head scratcher. Why take the risk when there's not really much reward right now?

IMO, he should have stayed quiet (like that's possible) and in the background and pulled the puppet strings subtly. Too bad Paul doesn't have a subtle bone in his body. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Here's the thing, I want Cody to stay another a few wks more especially since Paul will have that extra week of safety.  Do I want either of these players to win the game - HELL NO. Week 4 will be an EPIC showdown between the two in a HOH if it falls into play.  I just need the good tv to stick around a few more than one can officially go in the double. 

Now as for who's going home, Ram going I'm fine with.  However, Alex needs to win next HOH.  I love Kevin but he's too attached to Paul at this point.  Josh seems like he'll get too flustered under pressure.  And Jason I don't like his intell in the game thusfar.  Alex is like the last hope.  Because if Cody stays, there is a high chance he'll win next HOH.  Then the weak side of the house are targets again including Dom and Elena sense they turned on Jody this week.   I need for Alex to get one because she'll play by her own rules I think. 

That's just my take. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

I had the feeds on Evel Dicks season. It is the only time I rage quit anything. 

I came back the next season and no matter how bad anyone or anything gets...I just think back to him and calm down. It is not as bad as Dick.

• Love 6

Yeah, I'm officially uncomfortable with how Paul and minions are ready to treat Ramsey. Who did nothing fucking wrong. Kevin especially has my official side eye, since he fucking framed him with the vote. But I just find the whole thing suspect. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Why couldn't we get an actual fan favorite like Johnny Mac if they insisted on bringing a veteran back? Or Donny? 

Why not no returnees period. 

I get Survivor and Amazing Race do this all the time to but something about Big Brother doing this every season feels quite jump the shark.  

This season could had been awesome without Paul.  But the Kassting and CBS is always casting people that really don't know the game, models,  bartenders, strippers or those that have no foresight into the game unless it's seasons 14-18.  Like cast REAL FANS.  Then maybe the ratings might go back being all time highs again. 

• Love 4

They are there to carry Paul to the win. They are tools. I cannot stand how Paul presents himself as a mastermind. And they kiss his ass. He manipulates them and can they be so stupid? Look at him talking now on BBAD. They act like he is a guru. 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

I get Survivor and Amazing Race do this all the time to but something about Big Brother doing this every season feels quite jump the shark.  

This season could had been awesome without Paul.  But the Kassting and CBS is always casting people that really don't know the game, models,  bartenders, strippers or those that have no foresight into the game unless it's seasons 14-18.  Like cast REAL FANS.  Then maybe the ratings might go back being all time highs again. 

Sex sells. You could spend a crapton of time and find TV attractive people who are also Big Brother fans. Or you can spend a fraction of that time finding a TV attractive person. 

ETA: Thinking more about it, you'd also have to find TV attractive people who are fan of Big Brother and fall into one of the categories of "characters" that BB casts.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

This is Paul in a nutshell: he's explaining to Alex how he has to take off Josh and leave her up because things, she tried to say "yeah, I'm good, I don't want to vote out Cody anyway" and he felt the need to correct her and tell her no, it had nothing to do with her, blah blah, it's just because Paul is awesome. I really hope Alex is the one to take this asshole out

• Love 15

As you can see Paul is trying to get Alex on his side.  Whereas Cody was trying to pull Alex over.  This is why she needs to win HOH Thursday!   She could have both of them eating out of her hands.  

• Love 1

I wish nothing but the best for Raven. It is incredibly brave of her to come on a show like Big Brother given her circumstance.

No, Big Brother is not a charity but I have rooted for other players for all kinds of reasons. Mainly, it comes down to I plain like them. I am rooting for Raven for a different reason since I don't like nor dislike her at this point. I empathize with her and wouldn't mind her at least getting 2nd place. After all, I am a subscriber to the notion that if a houseguest gets that far, they deserve it school of thought

Tangential random thought...

I was watching the "talk show" tonight, and I couldn't stop thinking about how difficult those half-apples on the wall must be to clean.  Gah!  I hate decor that creates unnecessary dusting work.

• Love 3

Jessica went up to the HoH room to talk to Paul after Dominique's shitty talk show finally ended. She went up to ask him advice about how to deal with the game from an emotional level, although there was a fair amount of revisionist history ("I was so concerned about Christmas' leg!" "I never made it personal!"). It's actually not a bad conversation. Paul is at his best when pretending to be genuine and talking calmly and like an adult. I fully expect this to be a segment on the show. 

But. I like a good snarky recap of a convo, so allow me:

Jessica: VICTIM NOISES.
Paul: The BB house amplifies everything, dude. I mean, trust me, dude, you can't trust anybody.
Paul: Dude. You just met these people. You just met Cody. The world isn't ending, dude. Get over it.
Paul: Lemme tell you why Natalie and James had a better love story than Twilight you and Cody. I mean, dude. 
Jessica: But OMG Christmas is such a bitch! How dare she take a shot at me on live television. I mean... VICTIM NOISES.
Paul: Dude, I cried last season. Again, get over it. Did I tell you I cried last season, dude? Because dude, I cried last season.

Then just keep circling back to the beginning once you get to the end. 

I have to wonder. Does Jessica actually believe her own brand of bullshit? Because to hear her tell it, she was constantly asking Christmas if her foot was all right (and getting nothing but nasty attitude back) and she was so so very concerned for Christmas... like when she hid in the HoH room with Cody and attempted to peek out the door to see if Christmas was still wearing a cast but without wanting anyone to see her look. And Cody and Jessica only started isolating themselves after the fifth nomination was made because no one would look at them or talk to them and people were mad, so it's not her fault that everyone acts like she has the plague. 

I love her as a villain, but damn, girl. Give it a fucking rest.

• Love 12

Jess didn't make all victim noises. She dropped some truth bombs that has Paul shook. She bluntly told him the game is stacked for him and he has a house full of minions willing to do his bidding 

He is very mad at her for saying that and have harped on it to everyone since their conversation ended. They find the idea incredulous proving Jessica's point 

In hindsight, she should've used some tact but whatever. She was already enemy number two 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Then just keep circling back to the beginning once you get to the end. 

That has been driving me crazy with the feeds and BBAD. They keep saying the same things, harping about the same things, blaming Cody and Jessica for things that happened last week, instead of what is happening in the here and now. Ramses was something new, so I was all, "Yay! New discussion!" only for it to be the same discussions over and over again. 

Cody and Paul are two sides of the same coin and it seems like only Alex is aware of that fact, and it is also driving me crazy.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

I don't like it when they do it either.  Heck, I don't even like the daisy chain Bachelor/Bachelorette.  NEW people, please.  

• Love 1

I missed Paul's logic for keeping Alex on the block.  Is it in case Cody gathers some support she would go, so at least a strong player leaves?  That is not going to happen!  

(edited)

I agree with Paul keeping Alex on the block.  With Jason, Ramses and Cody on the block that is a whammy of unlikeable folks in the house.   It would give Cody way too many avenues to try to convince people to keep him and vote out someone else they can't stand this week.  

Edited by shelley1234
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I missed Paul's logic for keeping Alex on the block.  Is it in case Cody gathers some support she would go, so at least a strong player leaves?  That is not going to happen!  

Josh seems way more fragile than Alex and it buys Paul some loyalty.  He would be a basket case until Thursday otherwise.

I could also see Cody intimidating him enough to DOR.

Alex will campaign hard to stay and should cruise to an easy win.

ETA:  thanks for all the updates, feedsters :)

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 1

Man, I'm now reminded on why I ended up hating Paul last season. Thanks, buddy, for reminding me of your dark side! 

He's basically bullying his minions to treat Ramses like shit. Telling them to ignore him, give him the cold shoulder, scare the living shit out of Ramses, bemoaning about how he didn't throw the competition and how dare he not follow King Paul's Perfect Plan, and how his minions need to rattle Jessica and rattle Ramses on Thursday.

Fuck off, Paul. I hate you and your aggressive, bullying ways. You are the worst and I don't know why your minions even follow you. Stop playing the victim card. "Oh, but the odds are stacked AGAINST ME. Wahhhhh, how dare you call out my minions like that?". 

Damn, it feels good to finally not be neutral on a houseguest. I finally fully hate someone! With Cody, I hate him, but his hate for Paul makes me want him to stick around. But since he isn't, now I get to hate both fully! Or, I can root for Cody to come back into the house just to get Paul out, because besides Alex, I don't think anyone will take a swing at King Paul. 

I am truly hoping that this all backfires once his safety's up. Because I am not here to spend the next two and a half months watching Paul parading through the house, telling people what to do and people actually doing it. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

....his minions to treat Ramses like shit.

This would be a good strategery to make Cody think Ramses was the target, but only if Ramses was in on the deception and playing along.

Paul is too much of an a**hole to do that.  Seems like Ramses has excellent goat potential.

Just now, PaperTree said:

This would be a good strategery to make Cody think Ramses was the target, but only if Ramses was in on the deception and playing along.

Paul is too much of an a**hole to do that.  Seems like Ramses has excellent goat potential.

Maybe, but they all hate Ramses for...some reason. Plus, Paul's not beneath intimidation. He did it all the time last season, "for entertainment", but really an excuse for him to be an asshole. He made Michelle cry last season because he decided it would be "entertaining" to confront her in the kitchen. 

Paul's not filled with good strategies. He's not really that smart of a player; he's just loud enough to make it seem like he is. This plan could have totally backfired on him if he wasn't lucky in not having Cody play and beating Ramses' time. 

• Love 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paul's not filled with good strategies. He's not really that smart of a player; he's just loud enough to make it seem like he is. This plan could have totally backfired on him if he wasn't lucky in not having Cody play and beating Ramses' time. 

If Cody was one of the random draws for veto, Christmas would have used her temptation to change places with him. 

27 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Just checking.  With Ramses as a third nominee, there are 10 votes this week with Paul as HOH tiebreaker?

Yes

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

If Cody was one of the random draws for veto, Christmas would have used her temptation to change places with him. 

True. Again, though, all luck because Paul had no way of knowing before he executed said Perfect Plan. He thought he had this brilliant backdoor strategy without considering the ways it could have gone wrong. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

Great job there Paul and for some reason now he wants to go after Ramses and confront him. Yet Paul would never go after Cody like this.  He'd go after someone he thinks he can intimidate. 

Of course. That was his way last season, too. All he is is a bully and a coward.

9 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

I know Paul has safety for 3 weeks (do they include his HG win as a week?) If not, then get gets an extension.

Oh, it better not get extended. That is not how is was initially presented. But it's Paul so yea they'll probably extend it.

8 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I really hope Alex is the one to take this asshole out

That's really the only thing I'm rooting for at this point. Well that or Ramses taking Paul out. That would actually be ideal, but quite unlikely.

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Matt: "Raven, you are an amazing cook."

Love makes you say crazy things!

6 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I couldn't stop thinking about how difficult those half-apples on the wall must be to clean.  Gah!  I hate decor that creates unnecessary dusting work.

I think it's adorable that you think someone cleans those!

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Does Jessica actually believe her own brand of bullshit

She definitely does. Paul believes his bullshit too, so they have that in common. But anyway, Jessica makes a perfect villain imo and I really hope she wins HOH next week. Although she'd probably just end up nomming Alex becasue these people are all deeply stupid.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Because Paul believes Cody would stand a better chance of flipping votes to stay on a Cody/Josh OTB pairing than a Cody/Alex pairing - and I wouldn't necessarily disagree.

55 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That half-covers half of Paul's  backdoor-Cody "strategy" (and yes, that's air quotes): keep Cody from playing for PoV so Cody doesn't have a chance to win PoV, sit on it, and keep the Alex/Josh noms the same.  Still left two major points of vulnerability unaddressed, though:

1. Keep Ramses from winning PoV - because as a Cursed (rather than HOH-chosen) Block nominee Ramses winning PoV and taking himself off would mean Paul couldn't select a replacement nominee, and either Alex or Josh would go.
  2. Sure, Christmas could pull one undesirable PoV player (like, say, Cody) out of PoV comp contention-  but how did Paul's strategy address the possibility of TWO undesirables (like, say, if both Cody AND Jessica got tagged to play PoV)?  Answer: it didn't.  If both Cody and Jessica were selected, then Christmas could only remove one of the pair from contention - and if the remaining half of Jody had won PoV, the effect would've been the same as if Christmas hadn't used the Ring at all.

Translation: Paul's  backdoor-Cody "strategy" only worked because Paul was lucky twice - the Cody/Jessica PoV pair choice didn't happen, and Ramses didn't win PoV.  And a "strategy" which relies THAT heavily upon luck as a key component doesn't justify application of the term, IMHO.

7 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Tangential random thought...

I was watching the "talk show" tonight, and I couldn't stop thinking about how difficult those half-apples on the wall must be to clean.  Gah!  I hate decor that creates unnecessary dusting work.

That's why God created leaf blowers, donchaknow.  ;)

• Love 8

Paul will be taken out after his safety is up.  For now, he has a majority HGs supporting his plan because they are the same as their own!  He is doing the work to make it happen.  

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Because Paul believes Cody would stand a better chance of flipping votes to stay on a Cody/Josh OTB pairing than a Cody/Alex pairing - and I wouldn't necessarily disagree.

I agree and what I had assumed.  

3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Translation: Paul's  backdoor-Cody "strategy" only worked because Paul was lucky twice - the Cody/Jessica PoV pair choice didn't happen, and Ramses didn't win PoV.  And a "strategy" which relies THAT heavily upon luck as a key component doesn't justify application of the term, IMHO.

I agree with this, too.  I do think he knew there was a possibility of Cody winning veto with his plan because all backdoors have this wild card possibility.  But they go for it and hope!  We see this every season. 

Look, I'm well aware of Paul being loud and irritating. However he's popular for a reason and that's because he's intensely loyal. I will forever maintain my position that Natalie absolutely ruined her game by choosing to go with Nicole and Corey instead of Victor and Paul. Those guys were LOYAL. What's interesting to me about Paul this season is he has no ride or die yet. I'm hoping it turns out to be Alex. I'm rooting for Alex to win the season and feel that hitching her wagon to him will go a long way to accomplishing that.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

Look, I'm well aware of Paul being loud and irritating. However he's popular for a reason and that's because he's intensely loyal. I will forever maintain my position that Natalie absolutely ruined her game by choosing to go with Nicole and Corey instead of Victor and Paul. Those guys were LOYAL. What's interesting to me about Paul this season is he has no ride or die yet. I'm hoping it turns out to be Alex. I'm rooting for Alex to win the season and feel that hitching her wagon to him will go a long way to accomplishing that.

In truth, the only HG I see currently approaching that level of trust with Paul - from Paul's perspective, anyway - is Kevin.

I'm kind of surprised that Paul is not leaving Josh on the block.  This is the guy who was kicking himself yesterday over the fact that he didn't think to pick Cody to host the veto comp yesterday in order to add insult to injury.  I would think he would want to create even more humiliation for Cody by having him be evicted against Josh.  Even though he promised Josh he would take Josh off, he promised Alex the same first.  Josh is not known for being mentally stable but Paul could have easily swayed him by convincing Josh that leaving him up would be more satisfying to Josh knowing that he was victorious over Cody in a head to head vote.  Josh would eat it up.  Unless Paul is worried that his minions won't vote the way he wants, I see no reason to leave Alex up.  The way I see it, even if Alex comes off the block, Paul still has 6 solid votes from his minions to evict Cody.  I highly doubt these people are going to turn on him at this time.  I would love it if they did, but they are all so firmly up his ass it's not going to happen now, if ever.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I'm kind of surprised that Paul is not leaving Josh on the block.  This is the guy who was kicking himself yesterday over the fact that he didn't think to pick Cody to host the veto comp yesterday in order to add insult to injury.  I would think he would want to create even more humiliation for Cody by having him be evicted against Josh.  Even though he promised Josh he would take Josh off, he promised Alex the same first.  Josh is not known for being mentally stable but Paul could have easily swayed him by convincing Josh that leaving him up would be more satisfying to Josh knowing that he was victorious over Cody in a head to head vote.  Josh would eat it up.  Unless Paul is worried that his minions won't vote the way he wants, I see no reason to leave Alex up.  The way I see it, even if Alex comes off the block, Paul still has 6 solid votes from his minions to evict Cody.  I highly doubt these people are going to turn on him at this time.  I would love it if they did, but they are all so firmly up his ass it's not going to happen now, if ever.

Paul is looking for complete domination. He was a 10-1 vote, no questions asked . If he leaves Josh up, he may get a few votes. Not enough to evict him but Paul wants it the way he wants to.

If Paul really does leave Alex on the block, I hope it somehow backfires on him and she gets voted out over Cody because Paul's minions wake up and turn on him.  I know there's no way this will actually happen, but a girl can hope.  Alex is probably the one I'm rooting for at this point but I really want Paul to get his comeuppance.  If Alex got voted out that would stir things up for sure and I love me some drama in the BB house.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is unnerved by reports of Cody and Jason engaging in *gasp* conversation.  Paul is afraid if Alex comes down for Cody to go up, then that could be at least three solid votes for Cody to stay - Alex, Jason and Jessica.  Ten HGs are voting in the next eviction, which means only three votes would need to flip for Cody to stay and Josh to walk - and I expect Paul is paranoid on how soft Matt/Mark/Kevin's votes might be under those circumstances.

By keeping Alex OTB, (a) Alex won't be a vote for Cody to stay and (b)Jason is much less likely to vote to evict Alex - knocking Cody's solid vote-support count down to one (Jessica).

• Love 3
(edited)

Maybe one reason they nap all day is that this crowd seems to get up earlier than most of the other seasons I've had the feeds.  8:31 am and they are all out of bed.  And if I never see Kevin reach down into his pants to adjust his package while waiting desperately for the bathroom again, I'll die a happy woman. 

What does the sign on the bathroom door say?

ETA, oh maybe they were made to get up.  Production just told them they had to go outside for a lock down.

Edited by Thalia
lockdown notice

It's almost impossible to win this game without some bit of luck or chance going your way at various points, so that aspect of Paul being lucky doesn't really bother me. 

I actually think Dom is in one of the best positions in the house right now. She's in a 7-person alliance, of which 6 are in pairs. 

Kevin was in a good position but he's playing a dangerous game and I'm not sure it's the kind of game that can go super deep. 

I think Alex is in a good position too, depending on how the next few HOHs go. 

• Love 1

I honestly do think the only people that would go right after Paul ( not counting Cody cause he'll be gone) are Dom and Alex. And, I kind of wish they would band together and get a secret alliance cause I think they could do some work.

Maybe when Cody leaves, we could see a new game from Jessica.  I think she has a potential to be a great villian, but I want her far away from Cody.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

It's almost impossible to win this game without some bit of luck or chance going your way at various points, so that aspect of Paul being lucky doesn't really bother me. 

I actually think Dom is in one of the best positions in the house right now. She's in a 7-person alliance, of which 6 are in pairs. 

Kevin was in a good position but he's playing a dangerous game and I'm not sure it's the kind of game that can go super deep. 

I think Alex is in a good position too, depending on how the next few HOHs go. 

Yes, I agree.  Alex winning the next HOH would be the best case for my viewing pleasure. 

• Love 1

I just don't see Dom going after Paul. She is a single with good side alliances. Mark, Xmas, Paul. She needs these guys to ride the season out. No hurry to get rid of them.

• Love 1

However he's popular for a reason and that's because he's intensely loyal.

He's popular with the producers because they think he makes "good TV." I'm not convinced he's all that popular with viewers. Did he win fan favorite last season? There's a reason he didn't win the grand prize - he pissed off too many of the jury members. He really wasn't that great a player - he never stopped to consider how he was alienating the people whose votes he would eventually need. He just spouts off without any thought. 

• Love 12
(edited)
5 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

He's popular with the producers because they think he makes "good TV." I'm not convinced he's all that popular with viewers. Did he win fan favorite last season? There's a reason he didn't win the grand prize - he pissed off too many of the jury members. He really wasn't that great a player - he never stopped to consider how he was alienating the people whose votes he would eventually need. He just spouts off without any thought. 

Victor was fan favorite last year (my favorite, too).  Nicole won by only one vote.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3