Type keyword(s) to search

Roseanne Revival

26 minutes ago, Dee said:

Didn't the Will & Grace reboot premiere with similarly high ratings before returning to 2018-level ratings?

W&G premiered high, but not what Rosanne premiered at.  

Roseanne - 5.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 18.2 million viewers

Will & Grace - 3.0 rating in adults 18-49 and 10.2 million viewers

Considering ABC had it's highest premiere ratings on any Network in 4 years. I think we'll hear about the renewal soon. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 6

I loved it and hope it sticks around.  But how accurate are premier ratings when compared to average ratings?  It seems natural that a reboot premier would have exceptionally high ratings because of curiosity and nostalgia, but then we'll see how many like it as it is now and become regular viewers.  I do hope that the premier ratings are a good sign though!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I loved it and hope it sticks around.  But how accurate are premier ratings when compared to average ratings?  It seems natural that a reboot premier would have exceptionally high ratings because of curiosity and nostalgia, but then we'll see how many like it as it is now and become regular viewers.  I do hope that the premier ratings are a good sign though!

Premiere ratings are often higher than the average ratings. So the 18.2 million viewers aren't likely to stick. Next week, I'd imagine a drop, possibly around 15 million? Comparing to The Big Bang Theory's spinoff, Young Sheldon, their premiere hit 17 million viewers, and then dropped to 12 million the next episode (and has gone up and down ever since). And Roseanne didn't have a lead-in, which makes the ratings even better. With these high ratings, I don't imagine Roseanne dropping to the single million digits, which does guarantee its renewal. I've already read that they've been working out negotiations for the last month or so, so a renewal is imminent at this point. ABC hasn't had this high of ratings in over a decade, and it raised all of their other Tuesday night shows. It's most definitely getting a second season, so they'll likely announce it as soon as things are finalized behind the scenes. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Premiere ratings are often higher than the average ratings. So the 18.2 million viewers aren't likely to stick. Next week, I'd imagine a drop, possibly around 15 million? Comparing to The Big Bang Theory's spinoff, Young Sheldon, their premiere hit 17 million viewers, and then dropped to 12 million the next episode (and has gone up and down ever since). And Roseanne didn't have a lead-in, which makes the ratings even better. With these high ratings, I don't imagine Roseanne dropping to the single million digits, which does guarantee its renewal. I've already read that they've been working out negotiations for the last month or so, so a renewal is imminent at this point. ABC hasn't had this high of ratings in over a decade, and it raised all of their other Tuesday night shows. It's most definitely getting a second season, so they'll likely announce it as soon as things are finalized behind the scenes. 

Thanks Lady Calypso!  I'm glad to hear that.  I knew there would be a drop but didn't know everything that played into it, and what the average drop is.  I can see how it raised the other Tuesday night shows.  I've never seen Blackish but my DVR caught the beginning of it and now I do want to watch.  I would have watched it if I'd watched Roseanne when it aired instead of later in the evening.  I'm going to watch both next week. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, eskimo said:

Thanks Lady Calypso!  I'm glad to hear that.  I knew there would be a drop but didn't know everything that played into it, and what the average drop is.  I can see how it raised the other Tuesday night shows.  I've never seen Blackish but my DVR caught the beginning of it and now I do want to watch.  I would have watched it if I'd watched Roseanne when it aired instead of later in the evening.  I'm going to watch both next week. 

One point about the ratings that I thought was interesting was that they actually went up throughout the hour....I think 16M for first half and 18.6M for second half hour.   If people turned it on just to "looky", then it would've gone down, not up.  People didn't just turn on to check it out, they actually stayed for the hour.  #Roseanne was number one trending on twitter from 8PM est to 3AM est so maybe people saw that and turned it on to see why it was trending, and again, they stayed.  I'm hoping they all come back next week so we get a season 11!  (Sorry about the italics....I hit something on keyboard and can't get them off!)

• Love 5

I can't believe how popular this reboot turned out to be (saying it in a thrilled way)! I didn't think the forums would light up the way they have. I had friends I would have never guessed watched the show posting all about it on FB yesterday. Hopefully the show can keep up the momentum. 

• Love 5

I liked it but I see so many people on Twitter who can't stomach Roseanne's current politics to watch it. They're wondering why Sara Gilbert, Laurie Metcalf and John Goodman can be involved, etc and slamming the original and saying it wasn't funny. I get that, but I don't think we're going to see her Trump support was beyond the pilot, the same way we never saw her mention even Bush or Clinton. I never loved her personality back when the show was originally on the air(her marriage to Tom Arnold and the way she feuded with Julia Louis Dreyfus and Jason Alexander was so juvenile and crass.) She was always an obnoxious person but the show for at least 8 seasons was great. What the series continues to get is depicting the struggle people who of lower class middle Americans, just trying to get by.

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

I can't believe how popular this reboot turned out to be (saying it in a thrilled way)! I didn't think the forums would light up the way they have. I had friends I would have never guessed watched the show posting all about it on FB yesterday. Hopefully the show can keep up the momentum. 

I am nostalgic for the days when it was just a dozen or so committed fans on here. I'm dying to read their thoughts on the new series but am finding it extremely difficult with the overwhelming number of posts in the thread for the first 2 eps.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, VCRTracking said:

I liked it but I see so many people on Twitter who can't stomach Roseanne's current politics to watch it. They're wondering why Sara Gilbert, Laurie Metcalf and John Goodman can be involved, etc and slamming the original and saying it wasn't funny.

My cynical side says they are involved because of the $$ but I also think it's possible to work with people whose opinions you may not agree with in some areas but with whom you can find common ground in others.  I think one of the saddest things happening out there right now is the way the world has become Us and Them.  If nothing else I hope this show can demonstrate that you can disagree with someone politically but still respect their right to have an opinion that differs from yours.  Sigh.  That said I didn't see much of that in the first episode.

• Love 9

From Episode thread:

48 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Actors can change in-between filming the pilot and second episodes as well. For scheduling issues or the Network/studio/producers or test audience didn't like the actor. 

Or it was just filming a pilot, not knowing if the show would be picked up, and the kid went on to other things.

51 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Wouldn't that be scheduling issues? 

Not necessarily. I remember on JAG, how Patrick Labyorteaux filmed the pilot; didn't hear anything, so went onto another project. Then Bellisario got the word that JAG was picked up, but Patrick was no longer available; so he wasn't a regular in the first season. But then, NBC axed it after the first season, CBS picked it up, and this time Patrick was available and became a full time cast member. And the show ran for nine extra seasons.

But it's all moot for Barone, as @UYI stated in the episode thread, that the actor was replaced with Fishman, because he and Sara Gilbert didn't get along.

• Love 2

I just watched the Roseanne cast interview for Paley Center. Sarah Chalke mentioned she's only in 3 episodes so that makes me think the surrogacy plot line isn't going to pan out. Of course the 3 episodes could be spread out so who knows but she's already appeared in 1 (2? I'm not sure if the end of episode 1 counted as an appearance). I also wonder if the show gets renewed if Sarah will come back.

Oh, and in another interview I saw somewhere it was mentioned Becky relied a lot on drinking after Mark's death so I'm interested to see where that goes.

Edited by Seeminglynormal
added a comment
  • Love 1

No personal politics in this post... I watch cable news from the minute I get home till the time I go to bed and EVERY hourly segment practically has had a part where they talk about how popular Roseanne is and how it's a sign to Hollywood that it's all the Trump voters wanting to watch something that speaks to them. They think it's all some big overarching sign that there's this whole sub culture that is dying for Trump friendly stuff like Roseanne.

I really had to come here and say that's complete horse poop. People are nostalgic for the original Roseanne and people wanted to check in and see what they've been up to for the past 20 years. Has nothing to do with who people voted for or their political belief.

The proof is that the second episode had 0 politics.

• Love 18
18 minutes ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

No personal politics in this post... I watch cable news from the minute I get home till the time I go to bed and EVERY hourly segment practically has had a part where they talk about how popular Roseanne is and how it's a sign to Hollywood that it's all the Trump voters wanting to watch something that speaks to them. They think it's all some big overarching sign that there's this whole sub culture that is dying for Trump friendly stuff like Roseanne

This bugs me beyond belief. 

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

I really had to come here and say that's complete horse poop. People are nostalgic for the original Roseanne and people wanted to check in and see what they've been up to for the past 20 years. Has nothing to do with who people voted for or their political belief.

Absolutely!  And if they can keep the politics out of things they have a chance of keeping the audience who tuned in to see how the Conners are doing.  If Roseanne starts making this all about supporting he who shall not be named whether on the show itself or through social media I suspect a lot of people will be tuning out.  On the other side of the coin if they continue as they have and have the kinds of storylines the second episode gave us then a lot of people who watched because they thought Roseanne was going to be a mouthpiece for their own beliefs are going to be sorely disappointed.

• Love 10

On rewatch (actually, three rewatches and counting), the first episode wasn't as unbearable with the politics angle as it felt the first time. And I realize that it's really not a pro-Trump show, as some of these people keep saying, nor was it pushing a pro-Trump agenda. It was, simply, about a political divide in a family. One character -- the main character -- supported Trump, her sister didn't, and they fought about it to the point where they stopped speaking altogether. We know Roseanne Barr is a Trump supporter, and they made Roseanne Conner the Trump supporter, but it really wasn't pushing a pro-Trump narrative. It was not pro- anyone; the storyline was about Roseanne and Jackie fighting over their political choices and that's all, which is a real reflection of the state of the country today, to be honest. People are divided. People ended relationships and friendships over this. It's real. So in that light, it was actually a good episode. The Trump and Hillary references and catchphrases were freaking annoying, but overall the theme of the episode made sense. I liked it. And since it's only just for that episode that it's going to come up, I can live with it. And I feel like Trump supporters who only watched because of the Trump angle, and Trump haters who didn't watch because of the Trump angle, are missing the point. And I don't feel like the Conners, and the show, represent "Trump's America" at all. There is no such thing as Trump's America. They represent a working-class family, same as they did in the original run, and nothing more. So those Trump supporters who tuned in because they think, "Finally, Hollywood is representing us"? Missing the point. Those Trump haters who avoided the show like the plague just because they feel like it's normalizing Trump? Again, missing the point. Now, there are also those people who refused to watch because of Roseanne Barr specifically, and their hatred of her as a right-wing Trump-loving nutcase with some really sick, demented views. I wholeheartedly agree with the Barr hatred. I'll be honest, I think she's a psychopath. She's gone from being controversial to just flat-out disgusting and evil. When I see her in "real life" in interviews or talk shows or whatever, I have to change the channel. She's gross. But when I watch this show, I don't see that woman. I don't see her real-life self. I see nothing more than the fictitious character of Roseanne Conner and I'm in the story world of the fictional Conner family in fictional Lanford, Illinois. I've loved this show for years. I only vaguely remember watching it in the original run, mostly the later years, but I became obsessed with the reruns, look forward to weekends just for the hours-long Roseanne marathons on cable. I like the show. And I was super excited about the revival and I wanted to watch it and I like it. I'm not going to not watch it because of the politics (although I might feel differently if it were going to be an ongoing plot and not just the one episode) or because of the woman starring in it. I can separate characters from their real selves. I like the show more than I hate Roseanne Barr. And I'm not going to not watch something I like to watch because people that I disagree with are fans also because they mistakenly think it's about them.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

On rewatch (actually, three rewatches and counting), the first episode wasn't as unbearable with the politics angle as it felt the first time. And I realize that it's really not a pro-Trump show, as some of these people keep saying, nor was it pushing a pro-Trump agenda. It was, simply, about a political divide in a family. One character -- the main character -- supported Trump, her sister didn't, and they fought about it to the point where they stopped speaking altogether. We know Roseanne Barr is a Trump supporter, and they made Roseanne Conner the Trump supporter, but it really wasn't pushing a pro-Trump narrative. It was not pro- anyone; the storyline was about Roseanne and Jackie fighting over their political choices and that's all, which is a real reflection of the state of the country today, to be honest. People are divided. People ended relationships and friendships over this. It's real. So in that light, it was actually a good episode. The Trump and Hillary references and catchphrases were freaking annoying, but overall the theme of the episode made sense. I liked it. And since it's only just for that episode that it's going to come up, I can live with it. And I feel like Trump supporters who only watched because of the Trump angle, and Trump haters who didn't watch because of the Trump angle, are missing the point. And I don't feel like the Conners, and the show, do not represent "Trump's America" at all. There is no such thing as Trump's America. They represent a working-class family, same as they did in the original run, and nothing more. So those Trump supporters who tuned in because they think, "Finally, Hollywood is representing us"? Missing the point. Those Trump haters who avoided the show like the plague just because they feel like it's normalizing Trump? Again, missing the point. Now, there are also those people who refused to watch because of Roseanne Barr specifically, and their hatred of her as a right-wing Trump-loving nutcase with some really sick, demented views. I wholeheartedly agree with the Barr hatred. I'll be honest, I think she's a psychopath. She's gone from being controversial to just flat-out disgusting and evil. When I see her in "real life" in interviews or talk shows or whatever, I have to change the channel. She's gross. But when I watch this show, I don't see that woman. I don't see her real-life self. I see nothing more than the fictitious character of Roseanne Conner and I'm in the story world of the fictional Conner family in fictional Lanford, Illinois. I've loved this show for years. I only vaguely remember watching it in the original run, mostly the later years, but I became obsessed with the reruns, look forward to weekends just for the hours-long Roseanne marathons on cable. I like the show. And I was super excited about the revival and I wanted to watch it and I like it. I'm not going to not watch it because of the politics (although I might feel differently if it were going to be an ongoing plot and not just the one episode) or because of the woman starring in it. I can separate characters from their real selves. I like the show more than I hate Roseanne Barr. And I'm not going to not watch something I like to watch because people that I disagree with are fans also because they mistakenly think it's about them.

I have a feeling you and I are poles apart on our political views, but I think this is an example of how two people with very different political views can agree on fundamental things and still get along without bashing either person's beliefs.  I think you said this as eloquently and as clearly as anyone could and I agree with the main points 100%! Whatever my views, I am not watching for that reason. I am watching to find out what Roseanne and her family have been up to and become after 20 years....just like I'd want to catch up with an old friend I hadn't seen in 20 years. I also agree that I don't watch this show for Roseanne Barr. I watch this show because I love the character of Roseanne Connor. Very well said, Chicken Wing!

• Love 7

I think I'm going to just avoid watching interviews with the cast if Roseanne is there. I never watched the show specifically for her anyway. That said I was okay with the handling of the political views in one episode or if it's used sparingly.  I liked the way they handled the Mark storyline that's what will keep me watching. Dan and Roseanne didn't understand their grandson but they still love and care about him. I liked that they were more worried about him getting beat up at school which is a legitimate concern. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3

Like Chicken Wing said, I think the point of the politics story was to showcase the divide, not support one side or the other.  Roseanne and Jackie each got good digs on the other and I thought they were all funny.  Accurate or not, these are the points people are fighting about.  I also noticed that neither Roseanne or Jackie were arguing why their pick was the best, but why the other was the worst, much like the actual campaigns. 

There is something for the right and the left to hate, here.  Roseanne the person, and the character, voted for Trump, so that can piss of the oh-so-tolerant left, and there is a gender-fluid child, and Hillary supporter Jackie, to piss of the oh-so-tolerant right.  Truth is, these are very complicated issues and neither side is on any real path to uniting the nation.  And the divide was the point. 

I enjoyed it and will continue on, in good company!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

No personal politics in this post... I watch cable news from the minute I get home till the time I go to bed and EVERY hourly segment practically has had a part where they talk about how popular Roseanne is and how it's a sign to Hollywood that it's all the Trump voters wanting to watch something that speaks to them. They think it's all some big overarching sign that there's this whole sub culture that is dying for Trump friendly stuff like Roseanne.

This is weird, because I would think that most people (if not all) who tuned in were like, fans of the old show in the first place, right? I mean, they HAD to be! 

This is just a brand new audience of people who wanted to watch a reunion series of a show that was on the air for nine seasons decades ago, that they had never watched or liked? And they're only now tuning in because they heard the star is now a Trump supporter? 

That doesn't make any sense. What if Roseanne had never been this person in real life that she's been for the last few years, but was still her kind of weird, eccentric self that she'd always been and they still brought the show back at this time. I think the ratings would have been pretty big anyway, I think that people LOVED (and still love, because it's in reruns a lot) that show because of the type of family it represented.

Edited by ruby24
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, ruby24 said:

This is weird, because I would think that most people (if not all) who tuned in were like, fans of the old show in the first place, right? I mean, they HAD to be! 

This is just a brand new audience of people who wanted to watch a reunion series of a show that was on the air for nine seasons decades ago, that they had never watched or liked? And they're only now tuning in because they heard the star is now a Trump supporter? 

That doesn't make any sense. What if Roseanne had never been this person in real life that she's been for the last few years, but was still her kind of weird, eccentric self that she'd always been and they still brought the show back at this time. I think the ratings would have been pretty big anyway, I think that people LOVED (and still love, because it's in reruns a lot) that show because of the type of family it represented.

Yep. I think it's because Roseanne (original series) was about real people.

Shows like Full House and Will and Grace are more escapist shows.

Roseanne is more gritty and real AND it was the funniest show on tv. Wasn't corny funny like Full House or "situationally" funny like Will and Grace.

It had great writing and jokes delievered with impeccable timing.

• Love 7

@Chicken Wing Thank you for your post. I'm almost as sick of hearing about Roseanne Barr as I am with the media trying to politicize this show.  I don't care about her Tweets or interviews and the offensive crap she says because she's nuts. I wouldn't watch this show if it was about Roseanne Barr. This show is about the Conners and I love them all as my favorite TV family.  Nothing Roseanne Barr ever did or will do could diminish my love for Roseanne Conner. 

Edited by AgentRXS
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, AgentRXS said:

@Chicken Wing Thank you for your post. I'm almost as sick of hearing about Roseanne Barr as I am about with the media trying to politicize this show.  I don't care about her Tweets or interviews and the offensive crap she says because she's nuts. I wouldn't watch this show if it was about Roseanne Barr. This show is about the Conners and I love them all as my favorite TV family.  Nothing Roseanne Barr ever did or will do could diminish my love for Roseanne Conner. 

This!  I've been saying for years that even though I didn't care for Roseanne Barr, I loved Roseanne Connor.  Plus there is an entire cast of other characters that I love and want to see. 

I also want to say that now that there's a season 11 I hope we get to see Leon, Bonnie and the other secondary characters.  It really was a great cast all the way around.  Minus Nancy.  Sorry Nance. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

@Chicken Wing Thank you for your post. I'm almost as sick of hearing about Roseanne Barr as I am with the media trying to politicize this show.  I don't care about her Tweets or interviews and the offensive crap she says because she's nuts. I wouldn't watch this show if it was about Roseanne Barr. This show is about the Conners and I love them all as my favorite TV family.  Nothing Roseanne Barr ever did or will do could diminish my love for Roseanne Conner. 

I feel that way, too, except for the extent to which Roseanne Barr/Arnold/Thomas bled into her television alter ego in later seasons.  When hearing the boycott messages, I realized that during the show's first run, I had regularly ignored Roseanne's obnoxious relationship with Tom Arnold and everything that came after.  Roseanne Barr/Arnold/Thomas never influenced my thinking then, and she won't now.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, snarkylady said:

I'm delighted it's already been renewed and hopefully they'll be able to bring Martin Mull back for the second new season.

I agree. I’m hoping we will get a fall season so that we can have Halloween and Thanksgiving episodes. 

• Love 7
On 3/29/2018 at 1:02 AM, VCRTracking said:

I liked it but I see so many people on Twitter who can't stomach Roseanne's current politics to watch it. 

That's why I refuse to watch it. Not only that, but she's repeating conspiracies theories on Twitter. So, hard pass for me.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Kokapetl said:

I wonder how long before Roseanne mouths off, goes to far, and kills the show, or at least turns it into Roseanne’s Family.

I mentioned wishing they'd do a "Valerie to Hogan Family" move in the Roseanne Barr/Connor thread. I remember when that happened and it was a big deal. The mistake Valerie Harper made was thinking just because her name was the title of the show she would be indispensable so she could hold out for more money . I was a kid and hadn't watched Mary Tyler Moore Show or Rhoda so I didn't know her from jack. The reason I watched and continued after she left was Jason fucking Bateman! He played the funniest character on Silver Spoons and he was the funniest person on Valerie! There are three people on Roseanne I would gladly watch other than Roseanne Barr.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I wonder how long before Roseanne mouths off, goes to far, and kills the show, or at least turns it into Roseanne’s Family.

I don't think Sara Gilbert and Wanda Sykes will let that happen but I would be happy with The Conners as a show. They could kill Roseanne off (are they building any bridges in Landford these days?) and the show would be just fine.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

I could see this happening, to be honest. Especially given the way she's acting and the fact that it's likely to get worse and get more attention.

IF that happens, I'll tune in. I actually really wish that the show was just about Darlene and co. at this point. And Sara Gilbert could definitely carry it.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I don't think Sara Gilbert and Wanda Sykes will let that happen but I would be happy with The Conners as a show. They could kill Roseanne off (are they building any bridges in Landford these days?) and the show would be just fine.

nice sonny call-back LOL

• Love 2

Not sure if I'm the only one, but I'm struggling to have patience to wait a week between episodes.

Usually I wait a few seasons to start watching a show so I can binge watch and not have to wait for new episodes. Of course, that's not an option with Roseanne.

Come on Tuesday!

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, AM1418 said:

Not sure if I'm the only one, but I'm struggling to have patience to wait a week between episodes.

Usually I wait a few seasons to start watching a show so I can binge watch and not have to wait for new episodes. Of course, that's not an option with Roseanne.

Come on Tuesday!

I was just thinking "wow, a new Roseanne tomorrow!". Had to wait 20 years for this so 7 days is nothing lol.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

I was just thinking "wow, a new Roseanne tomorrow!". Had to wait 20 years for this so 7 days is nothing lol.

I agree, 20 years was a long time, and 7 days seems much shorter but apparently my patience for all things new Roseanne is wearing thin. LOL. I am on these boards more than I care to admit. I've been searching out other forums as well. Frankly, this is the only one that doesn't sound like a 10th grade class gossiping and name calling. Appreciate this forum all the more!

• Love 5

I’m the same way with my shows. I love that this is being paired with The Middle. Luckily I have Legends of Tomorrow to keep me busy tonight and SVU, Designated Survivor, Grey’s, and Once Upon a Time to keep me busy waiting for Roseanne on Tuesdays. 

Before the revival was announced I would come to this thread occasionally and there was light activity once in a while, but now, NOW, this place is exploding and It. Is. Great!  I love that so many other people love the show that I do.  I enjoy all the discussion and different perspectives, even those that don't necessarily align with my own.  Thanks everybody!

• Love 8

Yeah, I don't think any of us expect this revival to do as good as it has been.

I wonder if this will pave the way for more revivals of old sitcoms in the future.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, eskimo said:

Before the revival was announced I would come to this thread occasionally and there was light activity once in a while, but now, NOW, this place is exploding and It. Is. Great!  I love that so many other people love the show that I do.  I enjoy all the discussion and different perspectives, even those that don't necessarily align with my own.  Thanks everybody!

I find 99% of the activity is in the individual episode threads. The first 2 episode thread exploded after the premiere.

Since then, activity in the subsequent episode threads has really tapered off.

The other threads are still mainly populated by the "regulars" here.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That's the point I'm at as well. I'm watching more out of love for the original series and its' characters rather than out of genuine enjoyment for the reboot. I understand there isn't going to be flawless continuity when you have a twenty year gap, but the handwaving they're doing with regards to plot lines that were integral to the first show has become frustrating and ridiculous. Hell, they can't even keep their stories straight for the reboot. When Becky gave up her dog to Jackie, Jackie said she'd take it to her house until Becky got a more suitable place. Then the next thing you know Jackie's in an apartment and there's no dog to be found. It's like there's no attention to detail.

A lot of people must feel the same way. Rosanne’s ratings are in free fall.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Concerned said:

Rosanne’s ratings are in free fall.

I don't think you'll find many people with that assessment.

• Love 1