Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

If you know what the answer will be then, why ask the question to begin with? They don't want to know the answer and more importantly, they don't want us to hear it, which is why they talk over the person.

I think the questions that they are asking the know the answer to from that person from prior in the season on screen or off.

I think if we played a game and hit pause before anyone answered a question we'd likely have a fairly high accuracy rate on answering the question that got talked over because they are all very repetitive.

Rinna and Eileen ask the question because they what to give a speech and asking a question is the jumping off point.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Agree,  but for me that isn't the issue.

You refuse it in the first place.  Or you return it that night.  Or don't take it home.  Or throw it in the garbage.  Or you donate it to charity.

Kim is trying to play it off like she had to return it in person.  And she was going to do it at X place but then realized she could do it before the reunion.  And then before the reunion somehow turned into during filming.  And it was absolutely not to make a scene and lobby for her place on the show and how dare Rinna think that.

Well, this is where I call producer/Andy/Bravo manipulation.  Kim really broke the 4th wall when she said all that about returning the bunny to Rinna, because the bunny was actually brought out in response to a "viewer question" on one of Andy's cards.  We've always been told that the Housewives don't know what questions will be asked until the reunion taping - how the hell did Kim know to bring that bunny with her, and hide it behind the couch unless she knew ahead of the time that Andy was going to ask that question?

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Thank you! ;-)

Cheers to your birthday!

Drinking a real-sugar Dr Pepper (in a glass bottle!) in your honor. Well, I'm drinking it, so it's a virtual party with your PTV pals :D

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Yes and No.  Days of our Lives, have cut their budget the last several years.   So much so popular performers have been let go or not brought back because they want to be paid their worth as a performer and for their popularity.  Soaps now have gone to more simple, cheaper sets and they hardly go out of the country anymore to do location shoots which were quite famous back in the 80s and the 90s unless you're on The Bell Soaps like Eileen is. Young and the Restless has a lot of overhead cost, in the past, they had to cut their very popular supercouple because they didn't want to take a paycut when Susan Lucci took one for the team back in 2010 on All My Children and took a paycut to try and save that show.  They were later brought back a year later but soap performers aren't getting 700k - 2 million dollar paychecks anymore because the shows don't generate enough eyeballs and revenue anymore.  That's why you see many soap performers now doing Hallmark and Lifetime movies these days.  It's all about survival.  

I remember seeing Eileen on Y&R in the early 90s. How soaps have changed!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Well, this is where I call producer/Andy/Bravo manipulation.  Kim really broke the 4th wall when she said all that about returning the bunny to Rinna, because the bunny was actually brought out in response to a "viewer question" on one of Andy's cards.  We've always been told that the Housewives don't know what questions will be asked until the reunion taping - how the hell did Kim know to bring that bunny with her, and hide it behind the couch unless she knew ahead of the time that Andy was going to ask that question?

I would speculate that it went the other way.  Kim told the producers she was going to do it and the producers gave her the question to set it up at the right time.

Rinna is actually the one I thought broke the 4th wall the most.  I caught her a coule times saying"well we are going to talk about this later but".  It made me think that they have an outline for how the show will progress to avoid them bringing up topics being saved for later prematurely.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

???? Did someone say it wasn't? However Kim's share is noticeably smaller. LOLOL. 

It is and I am sure she would jump at the chance to be a full HW again. Eileen needs to worry because if Andy does decide to bring Kim back full time, I see her ft status as the one in jeopardy! LOL

12 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I think the questions that they are asking the know the answer to from that person from prior in the season on screen or off.

I think if we played a game and hit pause before anyone answered a question we'd likely have a fairly high accuracy rate on answering the question that got talked over because they are all very repetitive.

Rinna and Eileen ask the question because they what to give a speech and asking a question is the jumping off point.

That might be true about them doing it during the reunion but they did it all season long as well, when they would not know how someone would answer them. LOL

10 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Made perfect sense to me too.

Even if you believe that Dorit was implying something, the actual words "Xanax problem" came from Rinna. Dorit used the word induced, which is actually quite broad. It could mean induced by drugs, stress, or fatigue. My first thought was drugs. My second was fatigue because Rinna was busy schlepping back and forth between LA and NYC for her daughter and LA and West Chester when she was selling her line for 48 hours straight. She had to miss a day of the Mexico trip and left early from Hong Kong. Even if Dorit was being shady, Rinna was the dumbass who walked right into it.

For the most part, I don't really think she was being particularly shady, but mostly because I don't think she's that calculating.

I saw Dorit's "induced" comment as her saying Rinna was playing games with Eden on purpose. That Rinna was lying, not being honest about not remembering what she said to Eden.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
Just now, WireWrap said:

I interrupted Dorit's "induced" comment as her saying Rinna was playing games with Eden on purpose. That Rinna was lying, not being honest about not remembering what she said to Eden.

I interpreted Dorit's "induced" comment as Rinna was on drugs.

• Love 17

I think the problem with a lot of stuff is that these women take a little bit of truth and blow it up for maximum martyrdom. So you go from Dorit asking if Rinna's behavior is "induced" to Rinna taking that and turning it into "You said I had a Xanax problem." It's the same thing with Dorit. She takes the truth of Rinna asking if people were doing coke at her party and then spins it into "Rinna is saying my home is a coke den." Like the seed of truth is there, it just blooms into a flower of bullshit. The women spend all their time tending to the perceived slight instead of the actual thing that they initially got mad about.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ParadoxLost said:

I interpreted Dorit's "induced" comment as Rinna was on drugs.

Eden was making a huge deal about how it was so outrageously confounding that Rinna would behave in the manner that she did and not remember words that she explicitly said. So I originally interpreted "induced" as a reference to substance-influenced forgetfulness.

Which is different from wondering if Rinna has a consistent drug problem.

But Rinna's own "sixth sense" Miss Cleo bullshit and Erika's fantasies about Dorit and PK maligning her as a whore all across town to Tom's colleagues make me wonder if she meant producer induced. 

• Love 22
46 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

But then, I've never really understood why none of these housewives have ever seemed to hire a team to prep them for the reunion.  And I'm not talking like when Camille was reformed by some PR person for the sake of custody.

I'm talking hire a shady (or maybe disbarred) psychologist, a lawyer, an ex con, a detective, a former reality TV producer,  and a couple avid viewers.  Then have mock reunion to prepare.  Then destroy your enemies.  Ruthlessly.

Reality Reunion Boot Camp.

Don't give VH1 any ideas!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Dorit was the one who steered the conversation in that direction, not Eileen. That does seem to be her tactic...throw out enough crumbs and hopefully someone will take a bite. And maybe allow her to deflect the blame for later. That in addition to her passive-aggressive comments...

Also, joking about something between friends is one thing. Discussing it like it may be a real possibility? Ugh.

But they aren't bring it up to try and shame Ericka about...which is what Dorit was trying to do when she went on her runtelldat tour to the rest of HWs after the night of the White Party.

That still doesn't change the fact that Dorit was the one who committed the offense to begin with.

Because Dorit was the one who brought it up to begin with to the rest of the HWs...and she and PK seemed to entertain the idea that Ericka was doing it on purpose.

Dorit doesn't need any help with that...

This is what kills me about Dorit.  She gets mad at Rinna for the whole cocaine comment.  What Rinna said and what Dorit is accusing her of saying are two different things.  Dorit's defense is that it is what Rinna insinuated.  She *insinuated* that Dorit uses coke!  But what Rinna said was if the other people were doing Coke. However, when someone flips the table and accuses Dorit of saying things (Rinna has a Xanax problem and the whole pantygate situation) then that isn't fair. 

Here is my thing...  It is either one way or the other.  You don't get to choose when insinuations are ok and when they aren't.  She's being a hypocrite.

• Love 16

Really Kim???  If you're superstitious then why didn't you just mail it back to LR or just donate it.  You loved that set up moment.  Pathetic.  Kim may be sober but she just continually proves what a bitch she truly is.  She is the 'victim' no matter what the situation.  And I liked how Eileen pointed things out to her and held her ground.

Sorry Dorit, you implied a number of times that LR had a drug problem including an  'induced' problem.  You talked in circles about it.  It was quite clear to me.  BS on that.

Sorry Kyle, you are my favorite housewife but you didn't handle the enabling question well.  You did enable your sister.  So did Mauricio.  You both enabled her because her children were your priority.  It's a somewhat valid reason given the circumstances.  And both of you continue to show how much you care about Kim's children.  Kuddos to you.

I get LVP's feelings about Max and his biological mother.  It's real tough and affects you to the core.  I didn't totally buy her explanation about not comforting Ken when he broke down.  I don't think she was being totally candid.  Just my impression.

On a shallow note, I laughed at LR's 'button'.  Someone gave me a 'sweet' button and I want to get a 'no' button.  One of my kids has a 'button' on their phone with various responses.  My favorite is the air horn.  I dream of using it in the supermarket when shoppers don't pull to the side when they're looking at shelves with no regard to keeping the aisle passable.  How many times do I have to say, "Excuse me."

Now I'll go back and look at the pages of posts.  Just had to get all this off my chest.

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

But then, I've never really understood why none of these housewives have ever seemed to hire a team to prep them for the reunion.  And I'm not talking like when Camille was reformed by some PR person for the sake of custody.

I'm talking hire a shady (or maybe disbarred) psychologist, a lawyer, an ex con, a detective, a former reality TV producer,  and a couple avid viewers.  Then have mock reunion to prepare.  Then destroy your enemies.  Ruthlessly.

Hmmm, now that you mention it, I can see Rinna and HH play acting (practicing) different reunion scenarios and getting her responses (including tears) down pat before the reunion films. LOL

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kim's initial comments about Eileen were that Eileen uses her "soap opera" reaction faces on the show, not that she was less of an actress for being on SOs. And, Kim admitted to using overly dramatic faces as well. Eileen was just looking to slam Kim for something to help bolster Rinna's self proclaimed victimhood status over bunnygate. LOL

Eileen's forever tainted and turned into what she so hoped wouldn't happen; that "raving b!tch" when trying to illicit a painstaking apology out of LVP! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Which is what's confusing.

Because Erika has repeatedly identified the idea that she exposed herself on purpose as her chief grievance. 

And Eileen as much as anyone explicitly suggested that it seemed like Erika had ... exposed herself on purpose. 

Erika also specifically said on the reunion that she was angered by the fact that Dorit and PK wouldn't stop talking about the exposure (even though they had long ceased talking about it). 

And Eileen repeatedly brought up the exposure and talked about it publicly after Erika said to drop it.

So Erika has definitely identified as a point of contention two behaviors that Eileen has engaged in. 

However, they might have spoken about the situation at a time cameras weren't there.  Or it is possible that it is edited out.  This isn't Big Brother.  We don't have a live feed of their lives 24/7.  She could have asked Eileen about it.  We just don't know. 

2 hours ago, howivesforever said:

She's making perfect sense to me. She never said Rhinna had a zanax problem and Eden is the one that  brought the Rhinna is erratic conversation up.

But she insinuated it.  

20 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I don't understand how Kim can look down on anyone's acting jobs when one of her last jobs was on Diving with the Dolts or whatever that show was.

Because Kim lives in the 1970s.  I asked my mom if she had heard of her back when the show first started (I'm in my mid-30's so I missed Kim's supposed hey day).  My mom hadn't heard of her nor any of the other guys that she mentioned starring with. 

2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Dorit got mad that Rinna implied that she/PK allowed people to do drugs in their house while their kids were upstairs sleeping, which is exactly what Rinna implied.

Exactly.  Dorit is mad at Rinna because of what Rinna implied.  But when Dorit is confronted about things that she implied, she says it isn't fair and that she didn't say that.  She wants to be held to exactly what she said with no inferring but won't do others the same courtesy.  It is being a hypocrite. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

Add me to whoever said the bunny looked cheap.  I bet it was something Rinna had in her closet to regift.  I don't have a zillionth of her money and have given better baby gifts to people I barely know.  I can think of a lot of things that would make a better gift than a dust collector.  Rinna only gave it to Kim, so Rinna could be in yet another scene and to also have people say, that Rinna has a kind, heart.  

I saw Vinnie on a poker tournament the other night. He is starting to look rough.

That would be me. I've seen better bunnies at the dollar store.( grin )

Andy is welcome to it. I bet he chucks it in the bin after the show.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ninjago said:

Kim seems brain-addled.  It is really uncomfortable watching her.  She looks and talks like her brain is fried.

All the more reason to wonder why Rinna cares so much what KIM thinks of her? Crazy Rinna actually said KIM was using her as a storyline! Who's brain is really fried on that couch? ;-)

• Love 18

I got a whole different take on the Eileen/Kim interactions.  Eileen made a valid point that Kim inserted herself into 'pantygate' when she had nothing to do with it or was aware of what happened.  Kim kept interrupting Eileen.  And then, typical Kim bitch that she is, turned to Kyle and said something about Eileen being 'hurt'.  That was the 'real' Kim in action.  And this another reason why I can't stand her.

Later, Eileen asked her about Kim putting down soap actors.  Kim gave her another arrogant reply and Eileen was like, yeah ba bye.  Eileen could have taken another route and gotten into Kim's recent career credits.  Kim still thinks she's a 'star'.  She ain't.  Kim lives in the world of Escape From Witch Mountain.  Yeah, like Kim is still a 'real' actor.  She's legit. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

I got a whole different take on the Eileen/Kim interactions.  Eileen made a valid point that Kim inserted herself into 'pantygate' when she had nothing to do with it or was aware of what happened.  Kim kept interrupting Eileen.  And then, typical Kim bitch that she is, turned to Kyle and said something about Eileen being 'hurt'.  That was the 'real' Kim in action.  And is why I can't stand her.

Later, Eileen asked her about Kim putting down soap actors.  Kim gave her another arrogant reply and Eileen was like, yeah ba bye.  Eileen could have taken another route and gotten into Kim's recent career credits.  Kim still thinks she's a 'star'.  She ain't.  Kim lives in the world of Escape From Witch Mountain.  Yeah, like Kim is still a 'real' actor.  She's legit. 

"Witch Mountain" will be classic movie watching for decades to come while no one will remember Eileen the moment this show is cancelled! We may not watch Kim's HIT that much, but a lot of people STILL DO! Who will watch "Y & R" discs 100 years from now? Maybe the Van Patton family survivors? "Ew look; Great, Great, Great Granny Eileen was so talented!" [rolleyes]

3 minutes ago, ninjago said:

Amid all the nastiness, I thought it was heartening to hear everyone agree that Gigi Hadid is a genuinely nice girl.

Was there any doubt? We won't be sure about the Hamlin brats with the example of their hateful mother still being replayed all over the world! ;-)

• Love 4
On 4/24/2017 at 9:06 AM, Lady of nod said:

My dream reunion part 3

Andy stops playing favorites and asks real questions, allowing the women to answer and shushing all the shouting out of the others. Also allows one on one conversations and silences all those who feel compelled to interject their "truths" 

Rhinna admits she is a POS and addicted to (fill in the blank) and will be going to rehab for said addiction, or at least anger management courses which will make her unavailable for filming next season

Eileen confesses she has watched the season and since she is so boring and done nothing except beat dead horses, she is embarrassed and resigns

Erika has a come to Jesus moment and apologizes to Dorit and PK for being such a bitch and promises not to film with her annoying sham squad anymore

Kyle continues to make great faces

Lisa V interjects a little british humor and no one gets offended

Dorit continues to articulately defend herself against any pile ons

Eden is absent (kind of like she has been all season)

Kim does NOT apologize to Rhinna or take that poor bunny back

The bunny gets to come out of her plastic and goes to live in the clubhouse, or with Lisa's ponies.

Five out of ten ain't bad, LOL.  And bingo! for number 10!

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

This is what kills me about Dorit.  She gets mad at Rinna for the whole cocaine comment.  What Rinna said and what Dorit is accusing her of saying are two different things.  Dorit's defense is that it is what Rinna insinuated.  She *insinuated* that Dorit uses coke!  But what Rinna said was if the other people were doing Coke. However, when someone flips the table and accuses Dorit of saying things (Rinna has a Xanax problem and the whole pantygate situation) then that isn't fair. 

Here is my thing...  It is either one way or the other.  You don't get to choose when insinuations are ok and when they aren't.  She's being a hypocrite.

IMO Dorit definitely was insinuating things about Rinna ever since the bag of pills was thrown out there.  And at the time I believed her "induced" comment meant drugs.  However, Rinna started that shit with her own behavior, and did have several THs about her pills/Xanax.  To the point where I was wondering just what "storyline" she was trying to start, since what she was going for never really seemed to happen.

On the other hand, Rinna brought Dorit's thing up out of the blue and shocked everyone.  So I don't think they are equal here - Rinna started it both times :)

• Love 23
29 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Sorry Kyle, you are my favorite housewife but you didn't handle the enabling question well.  You did enable your sister.  So did Mauricio.  You both enabled her because her children were your priority.  It's a somewhat valid reason given the circumstances.  And both of you continue to show how much you care about Kim's children.  Kuddos to you.

Yeah, I'm not sure Kyle understands "enabling" in the context of addiction.  Maybe I don't either.  Is it "enabling" to keep someone from being homeless?  Did Kyle and Mauricio do too much?  We don't know what went on behind the scenes, but in the first couple seasons, it seemed that Kyle was looking the other way when it would have been better to confront Kim about some of her wacky behavior.  Kyle would eventually confront her, but only when things got really bad. 

Anyway, I'm 72 years old and have never ever struck a person in my entire life, but if someone waggled their fingers at me and said "buh-bye", I'd knock 'em into next week. 

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

However, they might have spoken about the situation at a time cameras weren't there.  Or it is possible that it is edited out.  This isn't Big Brother.  We don't have a live feed of their lives 24/7.  She could have asked Eileen about it.  We just don't know. 

But she insinuated it.  

Because Kim lives in the 1970s.  I asked my mom if she had heard of her back when the show first started (I'm in my mid-30's so I missed Kim's supposed hey day).  My mom hadn't heard of her nor any of the other guys that she mentioned starring with. 

Exactly.  Dorit is mad at Rinna because of what Rinna implied.  But when Dorit is confronted about things that she implied, she says it isn't fair and that she didn't say that.  She wants to be held to exactly what she said with no inferring but won't do others the same courtesy.  It is being a hypocrite. 

Dorit asked Eden if Rinna's forgetfulness was "induced" when Eden complained that Rinna tried to blame her, Eden, for making the nasty/dire Kim/Kyle comments. She was responding to what she had been told to her about something she had not seen and asking for clarification, Eden's opinion, as to why Rinna was blaming her.

Rinna on the other hand, asked Dorit a question about something she witnessed first hand, people leaving the dinner table after dinner was done and 1 of the guests telling Dorit she needed a "touch up", which takes it beyond "insinuating" into "accusation" territory.

7 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I got a whole different take on the Eileen/Kim interactions.  Eileen made a valid point that Kim inserted herself into 'pantygate' when she had nothing to do with it or was aware of what happened.  Kim kept interrupting Eileen.  And then, typical Kim bitch that she is, turned to Kyle and said something about Eileen being 'hurt'.  That was the 'real' Kim in action.  And this another reason why I can't stand her.

Kim no more "inserted" herself into something she had nothing to do with than what Eileen has done all season long. Eileen was not present when Erika had her wardrobe malfunction, she was not present at Dorit/PK's dinner when Rinna used Eileen's mother's death to deflect a conversation away from the foot she put into her own mouth, Dorit's comment about Rinna's forgetfulness being "induced" or Dorit's/PK's discussion in their home about Erika's accidental exposure but Eileen had no problem interjecting her opinion on all of that. LOL

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Dorit asked Eden if Rinna's forgetfulness was "induced" when Eden complained that Rinna tried to blame her, Eden, for making the nasty/dire Kim/Kyle comments. She was responding to what she had been told to her about something she had not seen and asking for clarification, Eden's opinion, as to why Rinna was blaming her.

Rinna on the other hand, asked Dorit a question about something she witnessed first hand, people leaving the dinner table after dinner was done and 1 of the guests telling Dorit she needed a "touch up", which takes it beyond "insinuating" into "accusation" territory.

Kim no more "inserted" herself into something she had nothing to do with than what Eileen has done all season long. Eileen was not present when Erika had her wardrobe malfunction, she was not present at Dorit/PK's dinner when Rinna used Eileen's mother's death to deflect a conversation away from the foot she put into her own mouth, Dorit's comment about Rinna's forgetfulness being "induced" or Dorit's/PK's discussion in their home about Erika's accidental exposure but Eileen had no problem interjecting her opinion on all of that. LOL

I already posted a couple days ago that Eileen's the biggest hypocrite and it should be her new middle name! She just doesn't see it until it's pointed out to her! Maybe she'll read our posts! ;-)

• Love 15
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Dorit didn't say forgetfulness.  She asked if Rinna's behavior was induced. And no, Rinna asked if people at the party were doing drugs. Dorit was the one that turned it into Rinna asking if Dorit did drugs.  Look, you can spin it however you want by Dorit is a hypocrite. She doesn't want other people twisting her words or reading between the lines but she does it to others consistently. 

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, princelina said:

Nah - they're just assholes.

Yep. Worst season and most boring group of RHOBH ladies yet.  Makes me miss the original group.

2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I got a whole different take on the Eileen/Kim interactions.  Eileen made a valid point that Kim inserted herself into 'pantygate' when she had nothing to do with it or was aware of what happened.  Kim kept interrupting Eileen.  And then, typical Kim bitch that she is, turned to Kyle and said something about Eileen being 'hurt'.  That was the 'real' Kim in action.  And is why I can't stand her.

We'd never hear from Eileen if she wasn't busy inserting herself into everyone else's business. 

Not sure why it's necessary to compare a shitty soap opera actress to a washed up 80s (70s?) movie actress, considering that doing RHOBH was a step up for both of them. Pretty sure we won't be seeing Cate Blanchett or Meryl Streep on RHOBH anytime soon.

giphy.gif

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

WTF is Dorit talking about???????????????/

You should be used to the accent by now...

3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

She implied it time and time again

Yeah, and nobody took the bait when she tried. I mean, when Boy George laughs and walks away, maybe you need to re-evaluate your strategy...

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

You should be used to the accent by now...

Yeah, and nobody took the bait when she tried. I mean, when Boy George laughs and walks away, maybe you need to re-evaluate your strategy...

Lol. She sure tried, even telling LVP to take the stick out of her behind. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Dorit didn't say forgetfulness.  She asked if Rinna's behavior was induced. And no, Rinna asked if people at the party were doing drugs. Dorit was the one that turned it into Rinna asking if Dorit did drugs.  Look, you can spin it however you want by Dorit is a hypocrite. She doesn't want other people twisting her words or reading between the lines but she does it to others consistently. 

Dorit asked if Rinna's behavior was "induced", Rinna's behavior being her denial of saying it and her claiming Eden said it, then claiming she forgot she said it. Rinna flat out said that someone telling Dorit that she needed a "touch up" and the rest of the guests leaving the table made her think they were doing drugs, so YES, Rinna did accuse Dorit of doing drugs/coke that night.

• Love 13

I am just happy this season is over. I thought it was such a boring season with petty arguments that were blown out of proportion, never-ending games of telephone, and rehashing the same shit from previous seasons over and over again. Hell, even the filler parts of the Atlanta reunion was more entertaining for me than pretty much this whole season.

I do not dislike any of the current cast, but I do not really like any of them either at this point. Though, I would not mind them all sticking around for next season and seeing how it goes.

Oh Kim was there. I hate Kim with a passion. Hate. If I tune in next season I want less Kim. Can't she just be wallpaper like Camille is when she shows up?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

It cracks me up that Dorit thinks she's learned very quickly to be accountable.  I thought she never did that...  That she never said that...  That she never implied that...

I'm not saying Dorit has selective amnesia whenever it suits her, but...

• Love 5
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Dorit asked if Rinna's behavior was "induced", Rinna's behavior being her denial of saying it and her claiming Eden said it, then claiming she forgot she said it. Rinna flat out said that someone telling Dorit that she needed a "touch up" and the rest of the guests leaving the table made her think they were doing drugs, so YES, Rinna did accuse Dorit of doing drugs/coke that night.

But again, you are inferring what Dorit meant by behavior. What we saw was Dorit ask if Lisa R's behavior was induced.  I'm just going off of the main definition of behavior. If Dorit wants others to be taken by her exact words with no inferring happening then she should be held to the same.  That means if she asks if Rinna's behavior was induced then she asking about behavior--not forgetfulness. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

No more than the rest of them! All have had memory lapses; esp. LVP who's quite doddering at times! It's like she forgets she's being taped! ;-)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I think she has a case of delusion.  She has absolutely no self awareness. She has not shown anywhere in the reunion that she learned how to be held accountable for her actions.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lilsadone said:

I honestly think it's an ANDY issue for me. 

I want him to back people into a corner, get the real answers, take no excuses, ask the hard questions without letting them squirm out of it. 

The only time I really remember him really drilling someone was when there was something said that came across as anti-gay, or homophobic -  I think it was during one of the Atlanta reunions. 

If Andy was more of a hard ass during these reunions, they would be sooo much better. Save being "friendly andy" for Watch What Happens Live, and bring out the bad cop for the reunions. These women get off too easy. 

Why would he get involved? This his one of his wet dreams come to life, watching women in thousand dollar outfits insult each other, and hoping they almost start a brawl...it's like his real life Dynasty fantasies coming to life.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

But again, you are inferring what Dorit meant by behavior. What we saw was Dorit ask if Lisa R's behavior was induced.  I'm just going off of the main definition of behavior. If Dorit wants others to be taken by her exact words with no inferring happening then she should be held to the same.  That means if she asks if Rinna's behavior was induced then she asking about behavior--not forgetfulness. 

No, I am not "inferring" anything, that is exactly what Dorit/Eden were discussing! Rinna's behavior towards Eden, denying she said it, blaming Eden for saying it then claiming she "didn't remember" any of it. LOL

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

Yeah, I'm not sure Kyle understands "enabling" in the context of addiction.  Maybe I don't either.  Is it "enabling" to keep someone from being homeless?  Did Kyle and Mauricio do too much?  We don't know what went on behind the scenes, but in the first couple seasons, it seemed that Kyle was looking the other way when it would have been better to confront Kim about some of her wacky behavior.  Kyle would eventually confront her, but only when things got really bad. 

Based on my experience, enablers do not like to see their own behavior as such.  In Kyle's case, I agree with the previous poster who said that Kyle should have admitted they did just that out of concern for Kim's kids.  Which is true, and is a big reason for enabling, IMO.  But she could also have added that since those kids became adults, that behavior has ceased.  Which seems to be true, based on what we are seeing now.  

• Love 13