Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, VedaPierce said:

OMG! Kyle rolling her finger around in her mouth while Kim is giving the bunny back to Rinna?!! WTF WAS THAT?? Lol lol lol! She looked CRAZY! Lol lol

I honestly think she was trying not to laugh at the absurdity of that entire situation.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I had to create an account just to say you all are killing it with the gifs! I am dying!!!!

Welcome to the insane asylum JD5166! Please visit on a regular basis! Lol

• Love 8

What a co-winky-dink that Andy just happened to have a viewer question about the bunny and Kim just happened to have said bunny with her her.  Set up!

This could have easily been 2 parts if the unnecessary appearances of PK and Kim were eliminated.  Why do they always insist on including Kim?

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I honestly think she was trying not to laugh at the absurdity of that entire situation.

She was loving it because Rinna lied to her face in Mexico! You don't forget comments like "enabler, close to death, etc.!" Kim made a mistake trying to make amends; now Rinna has the upper hand telling her "no" to speaking about it! FK her and her balloon lips! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

OMG! Kyle rolling her finger around in her mouth while Kim is giving the bunny back to Rinna?!! WTF WAS THAT?? Lol lol lol! She looked CRAZY! Lol lol

I think she has a lot of residual anxiety from all the times Kim lost her shit in the past.

• Love 22
45 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

1a04aa5a54f3d28dd2dcd37b3a4ccdec.jpg

Free the Blue Bunny

38 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Should be noted the bunny's not wearing undies either.

Fine.  I looked and enjoyed the view.  

When are we going to Hong Kong to fight this out over dinner?

I call dibs on being Dorit.  I was at the neighbors yesterday and they were watching alaskan  bush people...... I've got the accent down.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

OMG Kim take your fingers off the bunny

Is that poor bunny still wrapped in cellophane and that's what "free the bunny" is all about? Damn am I a bit "slow" or what? Lol

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I think she has a lot of residual anxiety from all the times Kim lost her shit in the past.

I agree! And it was on full display in that little moment, really kinda creeped me out, like she was hypnotized and traumatized. VERY CREEPY. 

9 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I know it sounds silly, but it actually scared me! For a second my heart jumped, lol. She looked so bizarre. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 6
Just now, Martinigirl said:

You just know that Bunny is going to be in the Club House tonight

Or boiling in a pot at Eden's house, along with locks of everybody's hair. She's gonna make these bitches like her even if she has to get a spell from Carlton to accomplish it!

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I call dibs on being Dorit.  I was at the neighbors yesterday and they were watching alaskan  bush people...... I've got the accent down.

Alaskan "Bush" People? Lol! And i agree in advance with anyone who says they can't stand Kim. :)

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, bosawks said:

"It's easy to apologize in hindsight."

These women and their parameters for apologizing.  It can't be insincere, it can't be overly sincere, it can't be after the transgression, it can't be privately, it can't be publicly....

It's like watching Goldilocks chastise a bear or in Erika's case a bare....

I'd give one apology; if not enough, I'll move on and they can too! I'm not going to beg someone to forgive me for hurting their feelings; esp. these b!tches! ;-)

• Love 19
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

Alaskan "Bush" People? Lol! And i agree in advance with anyone who says they can't stand Kim. :)

I see what you did there ; ).

I WISH I was that good with a pun.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LOL! Would she like a crystal?

I read every day!!! And I would love a crystal...and a hug from Eden, even! My mom used to hug like that....also a product of the program!! My daily entertainment, this and unfortunate soap operas which I have started watching again. I can't quit Ashley Abbott....I know that's an unpopular opinion but I have been watching her since I was a teen!!! She looks amazing, even if her look is a bit boring....

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I can't believe Erika had the nerve to say she let Pantygate go and Dorit didn’t. Is she kidding us? Did she even watch the season?

The left couch is so fucking sanctimonious. I can’t with any of them anymore.

This entire reunion has been such a bust so far.

Ditto; again the previews were a lot more entertaining! I just won't learn how deceptive they are each and every time! Maybe next week Rinna will get the double barrel from Kim and Kyle! Both have reason to be PO'd with her! Rinna's mouth is just too big and she knows it!;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 4

I thought Kim was doing pretty good until Andy read the not at all suspiciously timed "viewer question". 

Eileen, such a pot stirrer! 

Overall, a kind of boring reunion episode for me.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

OMG.  I am LOOOOOVING Kyle clapping back at Vanderpump.  It took her umpteen seasons, but, well done Kyle.  Finally grew a pair. 

Yea, No. Kyle did laugh after telling Dorit she "didn't think this would go well" and then she told Dorit that she "wanted to be there", so she is just as guilty as the others, Eileen/Rinna are. And I am so ticked off that they weren't addressed about what they said to Dorit, especially Eileen!

1 hour ago, howivesforever said:

She's truly being so ridiculous and screw bravo for not showing Eileen and Rinna talking about it to Dorit.

I agree! Andy needs to remove his head from up Erika's ass.

55 minutes ago, Snappy said:

I don't think PK is being an ass. I think he's being "truthful" in Lisa Rinna's words. Then again, Rinna is loving this since he keeps the onus on someone else instead of her. I thought Erika is "over it".

She did elude any clap back for all her nastiness this season so far.

16 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

What a performance by Rinna; the crying, the playing of the victim! I would have told her to go to HELL! Kim was nicer than I would have been! ;-)

All I could think was what a "performance" by Rinna, it was an Emmy award level performance IMO. Eileen needs to take lessons from Rinna on how to turn the tears on and off in a blink of an eye.

• Love 17

PK brushed off the comment he made about Erika's "deep-rooted" problems in her marriage as 1. not remembering saying it and 2. he's allowed to say whatever, then say sorry and own it like the other HWs. Newsflash: you're not a HW, how bout?! Yeah...GTFOOH.

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

What a co-winky-dink that Andy just happened to have a viewer question about the bunny and Kim just happened to have said bunny with her her.  Set up!

This could have easily been 2 parts if the unnecessary appearances of PK and Kim were eliminated.  Why do they always insist on including Kim?

It would have been a half hour extended WWHL special without Kim and PK.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

When you ask about a woman's prices? How much she charges? There's a connotation there. I guess I missed the original airing of his and Ken's "locker room talk" how dreadful...

Rinna was pretty shitty this season but the way that was handled was shittier. Kim isn't going to be on Kyle's show because she is big Kathy. A mean, drunk, blonde tornado.

Ericka saying "Get the fuck outta here" was the most honest thing ever said on a housewives show. I think I might have said "yeah" and punched the air myself. It is not okay to look up a woman's skirt; I don't give a fuck what excuse you make. She didn't gap her legs open to give him a peek. That bucket of puss angled himself to get a look so he could jack it later.

Eden can go away.

THIS ^^^^^

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I think Kim wants to play Erika...she's practicing a line right now

giphy.gif

• Love 7

Bravo underscoring Kim Richards' long, solemn walk to Lisa Rinna with plastic-wrapped bunny rabbit in hand may be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a Real Housewives program.

And honestly, you could really title this season the "Dismantling of Erika Jayne" because it felt like such a thorough look inside of like how the "How Many Fucks' persona is just that and it was fascinating to watch Erika sort of try to reclaim her sort of cool girl-ness from her first season and not being able to because she let the genie out of the bottle when it came to actual feelings.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

When you ask about a woman's prices? How much she charges? There's a connotation there. I guess I missed the original airing of his and Ken's "locker room talk" how dreadful...

Thank you. He said "maybe she wants her bits out there for everyone, who knows?" What is that? That wasn't Erika's intent, she wasn't putting anything up for sale.

• Love 18