Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Tinsley said she dated Owen Wilson, of course Sonja dated him first!!!!   http://people.com/tv/rhony-sonja-morgan-reveals-she-also-dated-owen-wilson/  It is a freaking rerun of about four previous seasons.

ETA- did we see Tinsley talk about dating Owen Wilson?

Sonja,

Neither masturbating to an Owen Wilson movie or banging him in the bathroom of Les Deux, Velvet Margarita, or Burgandy Room constitute "dating."

Sincerely, 

Everyone who is sick and tired of your ridiculous name dropping which includes HunterHunted

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, Luann's clothing line was made for the "masses not the classes". LOL Really though, her line was for the average middle class slightly older woman, as are most of these HWs that have clothing lines. Heather was/is the only one that designs for average women of all ages, which sets her apart.

I didn't necessarily mean low rent as an insult, Just in comparison...I just felt like she and Rinna are selling low rent to supposedly emulate their "glamorous" lifestyle but yes, were designing for the masses not the classes...There are lots of howives examples of this, Luanne is just another trying the same shtick.  I don't blame her...it's like Lynns cuffs.  When I think of ladies behind the gates, those cuffs & Luanne's jewelry line don't come to mind!  Hustle, hustle, hustle...yes, I know you don't wear depends Rinna...get out of here.  She's too obvious it's BS...but then again, at least she's honest about, like Brandi.  (And I dislike Brandi)

I feel like we are caught between wanting to support all of these ladies in their business.  I don't knock them for working it and trying and good for them when they make it.  It's all good.  I get a bit weary though because I don't want to be bombarded with possible schemes...selling pretty clothes but when you get them, they are low rent in person. Think of Vicki pushing insurance with a fake cancer storyline.   I bet Vanderpumps home goods are chintzy in real life.  Good for them, but I'm not buying that necklace Luanne.  Maybe I'm a snob like Ramona about jewelry or where I spend my vacation time, but I'd rather spend my money on quality not a perceived housewives image. Maybe, I'll buy "clean" SkinnyGirl Smithfield meats but won't drink SK artificial concoctions banned from WholeFoods.  

I also think it's smart for them to EBay their high end goods, I know Shannon does...she lists the designers names per item.

Yes, part 2 or 3 of recycled giftgate would be awesome...who said Joan/Krystal catfight?!! 

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:15 AM, IKnowRight said:

Yes, part 2 or 3 of recycled giftgate would be awesome...who said Joan/Krystal catfight?!! 

Haven't we be living a recycled Giftgate via Tom?  It seems to me every episode has something about the ultimate pass around gift Tom.  I do believe Tom has been a subject matter and who he dated for the past 15 episodes if not more.  I don't think Luann is going to polish him up and hand him off to Sonja or Ramona anytime soon. 

We may  still get a little Joan/Kristal fight over non-invites to the gift exchange that is also know as Tom and Luann's wedding.

I still find it humorous Luann thought Bethenny might ask about how her wedding planning was going.  That will never happen.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Sonja,

Neither masturbating to an Owen Wilson movie or banging him in the bathroom of Les Deux, Velvet Margarita, or Burgandy Room constitute "dating."

Sincerely, 

Everyone who is sick and tired of your ridiculous name dropping which includes HunterHunted

Hilarious!  Perfect post HH!  Her delusions of grandeur make me laugh though...so I dunno

• Love 4

It's unfortunate that Bethenny picked as asshole to be the father of her child (and even more unfortunate that she has to pretty much look at his face every time she sees her daughter, who looks just like him),...

So, Beth has/should have resentment towards her child because the little girl inherited her father's physical attributes? Wow.

Other than Bethenny saying she's been going through a difficult divorce, I've never heard her badmouth Jason, or even bring him up unless answering a question.

She hasn't had to badmouth her ex on camera because she's gotten Carole, her disguised friend, and her therapist to do it for her.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Most of the men only get a conscience about the pitfalls of reality TV famedom when they are no longer a part of the show. Simon had no issues when he was on. My guess is that someone like David on the NY show might also not want his kids on were he not on. Certainly I believe that if Jason and Beth were still married, he would have zero issue with Bryn being on the show. 

I agree with this.  But who is "David on the NY show"?  I'm seriously wracking (or racking?) my brain trying to figure it out, when it's probably totally obvious!

5 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I find this hysterical.

Trouble past?

Sounds like an average teenager to me.

Not saying some of the stuff above isn't troublesome and not worthy of correction or disciplinary action but troubled past? For stupid teenage mistakes? LOL!

Man, I just took inventory of my teens.......

Yowzah!!

I would find that statement hysterical if wasn't so troubling.  Getting kicked out of school and arrested for a DUI are "average teenage stuff"?  Um, not sure what kind of wild teenage years you had but no, there's nothing "average" about any of that. 

• Love 9
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:40 PM, howiveaddict said:

Except, Jason wasn't in the picture yet.   The talk was just rude to B.  Also, Lu was always rude to B before she had money.  When B was on the Hamptons Magazine cover, Lu asked her if it was touched up.  Lu has always acted like the high and mighty countess when evidence showed she could be a fall down drunk.  Remember one article about her sloppy drunk, all over a guy, at a party, before the count left her.

B dated another Jason prior to meeting her (second?) husband Jason.  That's who Ramona was talking about.  He was a hedge fund guy, divorced with, I believe, custody of his children.  There was a fake B and Jill moment that season where B was supposedly looking for an apt for her, Jason 1 and the children to live in.....Season 2 maybe??

I never saw the question about touching up the photo as a horrible thing, it's pretty standard for magazine covers these days.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I agree with this.  But who is "David on the NY show"?  I'm seriously wracking (or racking?) my brain trying to figure it out, when it's probably totally obvious!

I would find that statement hysterical if wasn't so troubling.  Getting kicked out of school and arrested for a DUI are "average teenage stuff"?  Um, not sure what kind of wild teenage years you had but no, there's nothing "average" about any of that. 

My total bad.....meant David from the OC.  

41 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

B dated another Jason prior to meeting her (second?) husband Jason.  That's who Ramona was talking about.  He was a hedge fund guy, divorced with, I believe, custody of his children.  There was a fake B and Jill moment that season where B was supposedly looking for an apt for her, Jason 1 and the children to live in.....Season 2 maybe??

I never saw the question about touching up the photo as a horrible thing, it's pretty standard for magazine covers these days.

I think the bridge scene was S3, so it would have been the current Jason.  

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

B dated another Jason prior to meeting her (second?) husband Jason. 

Remember that tone dinner where Jill ham handedly kept pressing Jason if Bethenny was going to get a ring and Bethenney threatened to stab her in the eye with a fork? Can't remember if it was a live threat or talking head. Boy- that should have told me all I needed to know about those two.

I never thought Lu treated B badly. She actually tsk, tsked Kelly multiple times about how she treated Beth. And gawd knows Beth has said worse stuff about all of them- except Carole.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

No. It was Jason Hoppy who Ramona was talking about.  This was all in season 3 - not long before Bethenny finds out she is pregnant and gets engaged. 

We never saw original recipe Jason after season 1.  They broke up in between filming seasons 1 and 2.  Season 2 Bethenny was mostly totally single.

eta: whoops I see Motorcitymom and I were on the same page.  :) 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I never saw the question about touching up the photo as a horrible thing, it's pretty standard for magazine covers these day

It may be standard, but I would never ask a friend or aquaintance if a picture is photoshopped. Makes it sound like the person doesn't look as good as the picture in real life.

Edited by howiveaddict
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

It may be standard, but I would never ask a friend or aquaintance if a picture is photoshopped. Makes it sound like the person doesn't look as good as the picture in real life.

That is kind of telling the person that they don't look that good in person! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

LuAnn re-gifted the necklace she already gave to Ramona. LOL! The necklace Ramona gave back to Luann for repair is the necklace she gave a second time as a gift to Ramona. 

I think it was Ramona's birthday party. The one where she re-gifted the necklace and gave Bethenny a (Carlos) handbag. LOL!

That was one of my favourite scenes ever in this franchise. Not only did it show a classless Countess, but the grovelling one as well, desperate to get into Bethenny's good graces. 

It is too bad that Ramona was dis invited by Tom to Lu's birthday party last year (apparently because it was supposed to rain so there wasn't room for Ramona in his apartment). I would have loved to see Ramona re-re-gift Lu's gift. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

That was one of my favourite scenes ever in this franchise. Not only did it show a classless Countess, but the grovelling one as well, desperate to get into Bethenny's good graces. 

It is too bad that Ramona was dis invited by Tom to Lu's birthday party last year (apparently because it was supposed to rain so there wasn't room for Ramona in his apartment). I would have loved to see Ramona re-re-gift Lu's gift. 

LOL!!! That would have been great!!!! hahahahaha!!!

• Love 2

Someone needs to explain the  'Uber' concept to Victoria.  Starting with Lu.  There's no shame.  It's actually cool now a days.

Someone needs to explain 'all' the responsibilities of parenthood to Beth.  Your child is your number one priority.  It's not about 'you'.  She needs to know you 'swallow' a lot of things because you brought this child into the world.  That's what being a good parent is about.  It's called unconditional love.

Someone needs to explain to Ro that 'dates' don't equate desirability.

Someone needs to explain to Sonja that hook ups with celebrities don't make you 'cool'.  It makes you desperate.  Who was the celebrity that Brandi claimed to date and he couldn't even remember her name?

Someone needs to explain to Carole that yes, you had a very credible career, but you need to back it up a bit.  You went all over Aviva because she didn't have a career outside the home yet you got all in a tither because someone says you don't understand because you never been a mother.  Carole needs to open her mind in the judging department.

Someone needs to explain to Dorinda that, in your opinion, excluding someone is for their own good, but it will leave a mark.  A big mark.

Someone needs to explain to Tinsley that it's not cool to be arrested for stalking or whatever.  It's just not.   

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Someone needs to explain the  'Uber' concept to Victoria.  Starting with Lu.  There's no shame.  It's actually cool now a days.

Someone needs to explain 'all' the responsibilities of parenthood to Beth.  Your child is your number one priority.  It's not about 'you'.  She needs to know you 'swallow' a lot of things because you brought this child into the world.  That's what being a good parent is about.  It's called unconditional love.

Someone needs to explain to Ro that 'dates' don't equate desirability.

Someone needs to explain to Sonja that hook ups with celebrities don't make you 'cool'.  It makes you desperate.  Who was the celebrity that Brandi claimed to date and he couldn't even remember her name?

Someone needs to explain to Carole that yes, you had a very credible career, but you need to back it up a bit.  You went all over Aviva because she didn't have a career outside the home yet you got all in a tither because someone says you don't understand because you never been a mother.  Carole needs to open her mind in the judging department.

Someone needs to explain to Dorinda that, in your opinion, excluding someone is for their own good, but it will leave a mark.  A big mark.

Someone needs to explain to Tinsley that it's not cool to be arrested for stalking or whatever.  It's just not.   

Some one needs to tell Ramona that meeting a group, including a single man for drinks, doesn't constitute a date, that is getting together with friends. LOL And for Sonja, meeting/talking to a guy doesn't mean that you are dating him. I don't think either Ramona or Sonja understand that dating someone means more than talking to them/having drinks/having sex with them just 1 time. LOL

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Thank you! No, in my experience, this is not average teenage behavior to be sure. 

It's ironic the news coming this week, as there is a lot of judgment for Beth and what a horrible mother she is, but I remember way back in the day when the judgment was all reserved for Lu and how she was raising her kids. The scene with the son begging her not to go out, again, when he wanted his mother home with him. I didn't do it, because as a working mom I have felt the guilt hard, but wow did people go in hard for her, imaging the trouble she would have down the line. 

• Love 7

Maybe this is "average teenage stuff" for the fabulocity crowd...

• Love 5
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It's ironic the news coming this week, as there is a lot of judgment for Beth and what a horrible mother she is, but I remember way back in the day when the judgment was all reserved for Lu and how she was raising her kids. The scene with the son begging her not to go out, again, when he wanted his mother home with him. I didn't do it, because as a working mom I have felt the guilt hard, but wow did people go in hard for her, imaging the trouble she would have down the line. 

Slightly OT but back in the day when I was working full time and had a then young son I'd often just take him with me (yes, I was lucky that I could). I was a lighting designer for professional theater productions and would often run the lights during performances because I enjoyed doing so. My son grew up used to being at rehearsals, hanging in the green room and being quiet during performances. A 'Will Rogers' taught him how to swing a lariat backstage. When he was young I'd bring paper and we'd quietly do origami up in the booth between cues and, when he was older, would help set the lighting cues. To save the cost of a union crew person I'd put my son in the booth and pay him in Lego sets--the bigger, more complicated the show, the bigger the set.

It worked out well for every one and the union kindly turned a blind eye. The lad and I spent a lot of time together, he came to appreciate what I did and had great stories for show and tell.

Just sayin', Bethenny....

• Love 5
22 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Tinsley said she dated Owen Wilson, of course Sonja dated him first!!!!

At this rate, we need to get those reporters who figured out Henry Lee Lucas wasn't as prolific as he claimed to do an expose' on Sonja. LOL!

• Love 2

At this rate, we need to get those reporters who figured out Henry Lee Lucas wasn't as prolific as he claimed to do an expose' on Sonja. LOL!

At this rate we need a Sex Degrees of Separation chart for the HWs...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3

The fact that Bravo would put this photo of Ramona on the front page of the RHONYC site suggests to me that they're starting to hate her.

real-housewives-of-new-york-season-9-her.

4 hours ago, Beden said:

Slightly OT but back in the day when I was working full time and had a then young son I'd often just take him with me (yes, I was lucky that I could). I was a lighting designer for professional theater productions and would often run the lights during performances because I enjoyed doing so. My son grew up used to being at rehearsals, hanging in the green room and being quiet during performances. A 'Will Rogers' taught him how to swing a lariat backstage. When he was young I'd bring paper and we'd quietly do origami up in the booth between cues and, when he was older, would help set the lighting cues. To save the cost of a union crew person I'd put my son in the booth and pay him in Lego sets--the bigger, more complicated the show, the bigger the set.

It worked out well for every one and the union kindly turned a blind eye. The lad and I spent a lot of time together, he came to appreciate what I did and had great stories for show and tell.

Just sayin', Bethenny....

That's a really cool story, actually, but I'm not sure how it relates to Bethenny? 

• Love 2
On 22 April 2017 at 7:44 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

As much as Luann has always implied that she was an Registered Nurse (and may have actually stated it ) she wasn't. She was an Licensed Vocational Nurse. Very different in terms of educational requirements, responsibilities and pay.  There is nothing wrong with being an LVN, but Lu wanted the credit of being an RN without actually earning it. Not that that surprises me. In the least. 

This is very interesting! So one or two of the scenes in the first epi were actually filmed not only after the election, but after Lu's wedding? Can you share which one(s)? From your user name, I assume you have inside info? 

Sorry - just one. Ramona's initial interactions with Lu and Dorinda were filmed the first week of shooting. Before election.

Ramona and Dorinda doing cryotherapy and filmed in Jan 2017.

That's episode 1-2 (offhand trying to think of scenes. I thunk)

Edited by TheMole
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Thank you! No, in my experience, this is not average teenage behavior to be sure. 

Nor mine. Clearly, my youth was not properly misspent.

Yes, Noel wanted Lu to stay for taco nite but Lu wanted to hit the taverns. There was a tremendous outcry of "Rosie's raising those poor children!" 

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:18 PM, Mojoker said:

When we got married, we did a charity registry. We had a small, home wedding, with only 35 guest (of moderate means), yet we raised quite a bit for the 4 charities we chose. Might've been nice if Luann had done something like that. I mean, at her age, does she really need people giving her more stuff?  

Yes, they did. And Alex is now a psychologist.

Does.Not.Compute. Did she find the cure for Socialitewannabeism?

• Love 1

Definitely good for Alex. I wonder if she misses NYC. 

3 hours ago, Mojoker said:

The fact that Bravo would put this photo of Ramona on the front page of the RHONYC site suggests to me that they're starting to hate her.

real-housewives-of-new-york-season-9-her

Well, that is her default look these days. Lol

• Love 2
On 4/24/2017 at 9:15 AM, IKnowRight said:

Maybe, I'll buy "clean" SkinnyGirl Smithfield meats but won't drink SK artificial concoctions banned from WholeFoods.  

Are you joking about SG meats? Very funny if so. I had relatives who were ranchers/farmers. Know way more than I should about pigs/cattle birthing, eating, and going to slaughter. I don't see how she could claim 'clean.'

Bethanny needs to go on Dr Pol's show and pull a couple calves with him. Show us what a down to earth gal she is.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, This2getsold said:

Are you joking about SG meats? Very funny if so. I had relatives who were ranchers/farmers. Know way more than I should about pigs/cattle birthing, eating, and going to slaughter. I don't see how she could claim 'clean.'

Bethanny needs to go on Dr Pol's show and pull a couple calves with him. Show us what a down to earth gal she is.  

Clean is a term used for food when it's real food, not manufactured, when it is organic, or it does not contain artificial flavorings, preservatives, etc., it does not literally mean squeaky, washed clean!  Like the Whole30 diet and you only eat food from animals, plants, not out of a box.  Most of the SkinnyGirl products contain artificial ingredients, like the drink mix.  Bethenny didn't claim clean in this instance, that's what I was labeling it...I've been on lots of farms...

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Mojoker said:

That's a really cool story, actually, but I'm not sure how it relates to Bethenny? 

Understandable, I may have been a bit obtuse and sorry about that...the point I was trying to make is that your kids can be part of your life even if it takes effort on your part (and, obviously, should be). I managed to bring my son to work where he was taught how to behave and not make a nuisance of himself. It was a positive thing; I did my work just fine while keeping him under control, eventually he even could help--for Lego's in payment. While the set was being built for one show he showed off his Tae Kwon do skills and broke a board, impressing the carpenters and producers who were there. When the show opened he was given a credit line under the tech section; "Board breaking; Jamie". He was thrilled and felt important and included.

Bethenny seems to me to see her daughter as a super cool accessory, life completing add on which means she'll never, ever be alone again. Okay, yes, she may--I certainly hope--love the child dearly but when you have kids you have to prioritize and it often flatout isn't about just you. I was lucky enough that I could include my kid, I know not everyone can, but you do everything in your power to always include them when possible, make them know how damn much they matter to you and move heaven and earth to form a strong bond and relationship. To this day, while he lives and works across the country, we have a close relationship, speak often and do what we can to be together when possible.

To quote one of his favorite books when he was little "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." We joke about it now but it's true.

Edited by Beden
  • Love 2

Bethenny seems to me to see her daughter as a super cool accessory, life completing add on which means she'll never, ever be alone again.

I follow her on snap so I can honestly say this is not true.  The days she has Brynn she does no business.  When they are filming RHONY she shows up after Brynn is in bed.  She leaves daytime events to pick her up.  There was a weekend travel bonanza of about 2 months while her current apartment was on the market.  She and Brynn had a great time.  Brynn took skiing lessons and loved it so the weekends she had Brynn they flew to a place to ski.  You don't see Brynn at all on RHONY and that's a good thing.  You don't see her on Snap.  Sometimes there is a foot or a hand but the second Brynn speaks the snap ends.  So a lot of what you know of their relationship is due to what you don't see, not what you do.  So as far as Bethenny's priorities, Brynn is number one. 

Ask her on twitter.  She is very straightforward about it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Beden said:

Understandable, I may have been a bit obtuse and sorry about that...the point I was trying to make is that your kids can be part of your life even if it takes effort on your part (and, obviously, should be). I managed to bring my son to work where he was taught how to behave and not make a nuisance of himself. It was a positive thing; I did my work just fine while keeping him under control, eventually he even could help--for Lego's in payment. While the set was being built for one show he showed off his Tae Kwon do skills and broke a board, impressing the carpenters and producers who were there. When the show opened he was given a credit line under the tech section; "Board breaking; Jamie". He was thrilled and felt important and included.

Bethenny seems to me to see her daughter as a super cool accessory, life completing add on which means she'll never, ever be alone again. Okay, yes, she may--I certainly hope--love the child dearly but when you have kids you have to prioritize and it often flatout isn't about just you. I was lucky enough that I could include my kid, I know not everyone can, but you do everything in your power to always include them when possible, make them know how damn much they matter to you and move heaven and earth to form a strong bond and relationship. To this day, while he lives and works across the country, we have a close relationship, speak often and do what we can to be together when possible.

To quote one of his favorite books when he was little "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." We joke about it now but it's true.

Wow. I don't see anything even remotely like that with Bethenny and her daughter. It seems very clear to me that her daughter is her first priority, and I don't question their strong mother/daughter bond. I've never seen/heard anything, on the show or in the press, to suggest otherwise.

• Love 4
On 4/24/2017 at 3:09 PM, Duke2801 said:

I went to court for a traffic ticket and was one of the last to go before the judge and the amount of DUI's handled that day was unreal. Not saying that it's A OK and Easy Peesy but in all honesty DUI's happen all the time to all types.  Hell there was someone there in their Army Uniform which I found a little odd since the military has their own UCMJ but I guess there are certain exceptions.  Bad decision making and all that jazz. I wouldn't called it a "troubled past". Just stupid decisions.

Getting kicked out of school? What school we talking? Private school? Yeah, doesn't take much to get kicked out of one of those if you're not representing their school properly and tarnishing their reputation so meh to that as well. Weren't the grounds her being on video rolling a joint and using the slang teens use now a days with each other?  I can't really get up in arms about that one either.

I grew up in the Bronx during the 80's and 90's and went to public school so my gauge for what's considered "troubled" is at a whole different level.

The pearl clutching done now a days has me in stitches.

Edited by Yours Truly
On 4/25/2017 at 7:16 AM, AndySmith said:

Maybe this is "average teenage stuff" for the fabulocity crowd...

It's real world stuff for people who grew up on the streets....

Oh and yes the fabulous crowd as well. Yes indeedy... ;-)

11 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I follow her on snap so I can honestly say this is not true.  The days she has Brynn she does no business.  When they are filming RHONY she shows up after Brynn is in bed.  She leaves daytime events to pick her up.  There was a weekend travel bonanza of about 2 months while her current apartment was on the market.  She and Brynn had a great time.  Brynn took skiing lessons and loved it so the weekends she had Brynn they flew to a place to ski.  You don't see Brynn at all on RHONY and that's a good thing.  You don't see her on Snap.  Sometimes there is a foot or a hand but the second Brynn speaks the snap ends.  So a lot of what you know of their relationship is due to what you don't see, not what you do.  So as far as Bethenny's priorities, Brynn is number one. 

Ask her on twitter.  She is very straightforward about it.

And this is ALL coming from Bethenny so I am suspect.  Sorry, but I am suspect of her motives.  And unless you are Bethenny (and even then), I wouldn't be so confident that what she very, very, very purposely puts out there tells the whole story of who Bethenny is.  Bethenny does everything she does with a purpose in mind.  There is plenty of shit stuff Bethenny doesn't put out there.  Can't blame for her that, but she's trying hard, hard, hard to manipulate what the public will think of her.  Didn't Joan Crawford put out lovely PR photos of her & Christina when she was Brynn's age?  Ah, and then there are those pics every day of Bethenny in Daily Mail, which have as much credibility as those of Kells, where we're supposed to believe she looks like a hot young model.  

Eh, this is off what this ep was about.  But Bethenny adoration gives me heartburn & a massive headache & makes me choke back vomit.  That's why Carole's scenes irritate me so much now.  Between her non-stop Bethenny defense & the political babble & her incredibly dull relationship with boring Adam, I just wanna FF thru anything she says & does.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Didn't Joan Crawford put out lovely PR photos of her & Christina when she was Brynn's age?  Ah, and then there are those pics every day of Bethenny in Daily Mail, which have as much credibility as those of Kells, where we're supposed to believe she looks like a hot young model.  

Ouch that is going to leave a mark.

Can you see her chasing Brynn through the house .....ripping her Buster Browns off of her feet.....and screeching......."NO SCUFF MARKS ON THE  MOLDING!!!!!!"

• Love 4

Seriously, I could so see her doing that.  Just as I could see Carole blathering on the horrors of scuff marks (to predictably defend her) & blaming Trump for scuff marks, all while Adam is dazed & stoned & smiling blankly for the cam.

• Love 1

Gosh I hate myself.  On the rerun of this episode, I find myself liking Beth again.  Her comments and annoyance of Carole's political talk was pretty funny.  And then the lunch discussion before she stormed off was pretty funny.

• Love 1

It's real world stuff for people who grew up on the streets....

Yeah, because if there was one phrase I would associate with Luann's daughter, growing up on the streets would be the first one I thought of.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Yeah, because if there was one phrase I would associate with Luann's daughter, growing up on the streets would be the first one I thought of.

Exactly! That's why "troubled past" is out of context or in my opinion hysterical to use in the case of Victoria.

Cutting school

Smoking weed

Drinking

Swearing, cursing and using inappropriate language while hanging out with each other.

In high school?

Anyone who thinks that high school kids aren't participating in some of this once in a while during there time in high school in order to fit in.....

I got a bridge I wanna sell you...

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 2

And getting thrown out of school...and breaking her arms while falling off a house or whatever...

Yeah, but no. Her life is definitely troubled and definitely not typical of the average teenager.

• Love 6

FWIW- Romona's daughter was also asked to leave her original HS. And if people want to see the lives of rich/connected/'cool' prep school kids they are going to have to accept that those kids are likely doing some form of drugs, partying with the cool people and generally partying. Even at the vaunted top notch colleges you will see that crowd as a bigger party and sports set than other kids.

Its like when Victoria had a Sweet 16 at a club and Avery had one at a hall that was completely decorated to look like a club down to those platform beds for seating.

For reference Sonja's picked up a DUI, Carole smokes pot, Tinsley's been arrested, Beth flubbed her way through a couple of schools, Ramona was sneaking out of the house to party in her 50s and half these broads have gone after taken men. Victoria really isn't out of the norm for the women on this franchise much less a typical prep school kid.  That said she needs to be more intelligent about it...

• Love 3
3 hours ago, AndySmith said:

And getting thrown out of school...and breaking her arms while falling off a house or whatever...

Yeah, but no. Her life is definitely troubled and definitely not typical of the average teenager.

Definitely? Got it.

But only according to you.

I'm pointing out people like me who don't consider dumb teenage shenanigans worthy of an after school special or pearl clutching. Concern sure.  Sweeping declarations not so much.

A LOT more goes down in the life and times of troubled teens. Seen it first hand and Victoria's run ins, in my book, doesn't fit the bill. 

In need of disciplinary action sure, no doubt, but seems to me she's just manuvering through adolescence one hiccup at a time.

Not saying it's a pleasant description of teenagers and young adults today just saying that it isn't all that unusual.  I think it's odd to pretend it's something more than it is.

I mean maybe cause I've SEEN troubled teens up close that I'm confused at how anyone could possibly think that Victoria lands in this category.

Oh well. <shrug>

1 hour ago, robroy said:

FWIW- Romona's daughter was also asked to leave her original HS. And if people want to see the lives of rich/connected/'cool' prep school kids they are going to have to accept that those kids are likely doing some form of drugs, partying with the cool people and generally partying. Even at the vaunted top notch colleges you will see that crowd as a bigger party and sports set than other kids.

Its like when Victoria had a Sweet 16 at a club and Avery had one at a hall that was completely decorated to look like a club down to those platform beds for seating.

For reference Sonja's picked up a DUI, Carole smokes pot, Tinsley's been arrested, Beth flubbed her way through a couple of schools, Ramona was sneaking out of the house to party in her 50s and half these broads have gone after taken men. Victoria really isn't out of the norm for the women on this franchise much less a typical prep school kid.  That said she needs to be more intelligent about it...

Thank you!

See this I can get on board with! ;-)

Much more in the realm of reality... LOL.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I'd say according to quite a few other people, not just me...

Troubled or not, it def isn't an example of normal teenage shenanigans...

I've seen it more than not. So there you go.

Happy you live in the part of the world where all teenagers are good little boys and girls.

Good for you.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 1