Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I think next time she should try to discuss Bethenny's life and not her daughters.  That might be the issue.

I agree, that is where Ramona went wrong but we know from past experience she has no problem using others kids for shock value on the show. Does anyone remember if Bethenny said anything to/about Ramona being wrong when Ramona went after teen Victoria years ago?

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I never thought it was possible but Bethenny makes you miss Jill Zarin. It is amazing how unpleasant a person she really is when you watch these shows. Even her butt person is starting to get smacked around. 

Not that Carole doesn't deserve it. Still it must smart. 

She needs to study the approaches of henchmen and toadies throughout the ages. The dudes hanging out with Catwoman in Batman. Sancho Panza. Tonto. In particular I-gor from "Young Frankenstein."  The physical resemblance alone is striking. 

3eefc9c8152f52f48cd57261bdfdd637_young-f

She could do worse for a role model. Just sayn'

Satan setting my entrails on fire in the midst of a bloody apocalypse could not make me Miss Jill Zarin.

3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree, that is where Ramona went wrong but we know from past experience she has no problem using others kids for shock value on the show. Does anyone remember if Bethenny said anything to/about Ramona being wrong when Ramona went after teen Victoria years ago?

Remember if Bethenny said anything?  I don't even remember Ramona doing it, let alone how anyone reacted to it. 

• Love 5

I 'thought' Bethenny was off the RHONY at the time but I'll be honest,  I googled it and yes that was right in between Season 4 and 5.  So no Bethenny in the mix.

• Love 2

Why would Victoria be off limits?  Not only is she an adult but has been on the show as recently as this episode. I doubt she is showing up for free. She has also had a show of her art featured on a epi in a previous season. Nope. Not off limits at all.  

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 7

Why would Victoria be off limits?  Not only is she an adult but has been on the show as recently as this past episode. I doubt she is showing up for free. She has also had a show of her art featured on a epi in a previous season. Nope. Not off limits at all.  

I agree.  If they are getting a fee then they are on the show.  However the incident that Jel was asking about happened in 2011.  So at that time Victoria would have been 15.  There used to be more kids filmed but these days not so much.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I agree.  If they are getting a fee then they are on the show.  However the incident that Jel was asking about happened in 2011.  So at that time Victoria would have been 15.  There used to be more kids filmed but these days not so much.

Sorry my reply was to zoeysmom's post at the end of the last page. I didn't quote it as I am on my tablet and it can be a PITA. By the time I posted there were several other replies.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Why would Victoria be off limits?  Not only is she an adult but has been on the show as recently as this episode. I doubt she is showing up for free. She has also had a show of her art featured on a epi in a previous season. Nope. Not off limits at all.  

I may not always like Bethenny but I don't see her as that vengeful. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

What did Ramona do to her bottom lip! Did she draw her lip bigger with lipstick or did she get it plumped? What ever she did looks hysterical IMO!

I didn't notice anything different...she wasn't even looking full on at the camera.

I miss Ramona's short do. That looked really good on her.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

I seriously doubt Victoria or Noel get paid anymore than say Luann's brother on her special. I just don't see Bethenny or Carole gleeful over Luann's adult daughter getting into legal trouble.  If one of them brings up Reunion time I would be shocked.  Here is my thing six year olds grow up to be 22 year olds.  Kim Richards has had children with real issues and never have the RH used that as a weapon against a mom.  I may not always like Bethenny but I don't see her as that vengeful.  Bethenny commenting on Victoria being "nakey" when she went down the same path doesn't equate to this being an issue.  I may not be following all the RH tweet has any of the RH even mentioned it?

I am misunderstanding what you meant then by off limits. I thought you meant on this board. Whether Victoria's DUI will be brought up by other cast Members?  I don't follow any HW 's on SM. But I would not put it past Ramona since she had no problem bringing up a completely innocent six year old.

• Love 6

I really really feel bad for Bethenny's daughter. She is going to have it rough in her life. She might have all the money in the world but the situation between her parents and the attendant celebrity of her fame whore Mom are a lethal combination.

The poor kid is only six. She should not be mentioned by anybody. By her Mom. Her Dad. Especially not by her Mom's coworkers. If Satan Andy had one decent bone in his body he would edit out any mention of her. But since he is a worthless piece of shit this poor baby is cannon fodder for the likes of Ramona on an extended diatribe against her mother. Much as I dislike Bethenny this is still outrageous bullshit.

It really is sickening. It shows exactly what kind of person Satan Andy really is and the depths to which he will descend. 

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

Satan setting my entrails on fire in the midst of a bloody apocalypse could not make me Miss Jill Zarin.

Remember if Bethenny said anything?  I don't even remember Ramona doing it, let alone how anyone reacted to it. 

She went after Victoria years ago!

33 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I 'thought' Bethenny was off the RHONY at the time but I'll be honest,  I googled it and yes that was right in between Season 4 and 5.  So no Bethenny in the mix.

I could not remember if Bethenny was still on or not, Thanks.

6 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I didn't notice anything different...she wasn't even looking full on at the camera.

I miss Ramona's short do. That looked really good on her.

No, there is something different about her lower lip, it is more noticeable from the side and when she is not smiling.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I seriously doubt Victoria or Noel get paid anymore than say Luann's brother on her special. I just don't see Bethenny or Carole gleeful over Luann's adult daughter getting into legal trouble.  If one of them brings up Reunion time I would be shocked.  Here is my thing six year olds grow up to be 22 year olds.  Kim Richards has had children with real issues and never have the RH used that as a weapon against a mom.  I may not always like Bethenny but I don't see her as that vengeful.  Bethenny commenting on Victoria being "nakey" when she went down the same path doesn't equate to this being an issue.  I may not be following all the RH tweet has any of the RH even mentioned it?

I can see viewers bringing it up.  Definitely Andy.  And it's certainly legit, considering she has been on the show this season.  She was at almost twice the legal limit when arrested.  The girl's had a troubled past.   She was kicked out of her private school because of the racist video of her as a teen, high and using the "n" word.  Before that, she broke both her arms climbing, sneaking out of the house.

I'm sure Yolanda didn't want to talk about her daughter's DUI, who at the time was 17 - but she was on the show. 

• Love 7

On the topic of Victoria....I am of the opinion that it is not something that needs to be addressed. The adult children of the Housewives are their own people and should not be cannon fodder unless they are paid participants like Brianna of Orange County. Victoria has only been a bit player that you see every once in a while. I am sure she does not get paid for her appearances. That is not how reality shows work. Do you think that Theresa Giudice's kids get paid for being on Jersey. Or Heather's or Kristen's kids or even Avery for that matter. They just show up here and there to help Mommy look good. Like Adam.

Hey teacher leave those kids alone!

• Love 8
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:21 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

ttI am misunderstanding what you meant then by off limits. I thought you meant on this board. Whether Victoria's DUI will be brought up by other cast Members?  I don't follow any HW 's on SM. But I would not put it past Ramona since she had no problem bringing up a completely innocent six year old.

There is no redemption in throwing out a RH kid's problems.    Posters of course can post away about the DUI arrest.

I am not being a Ramona apologist, but she has this deep seated idea that everything said and done has an effect on the children. She has throughout the seasons.  Ramona never sees her ugly side has a far deeper impact on her child than anyone else's divorce or other shortcomings. I didn't take Ramona's inquisition as a hit on Bryn but only because of a story I posted earlier about Ramona coming out with the encouragement of a producer. Ramona so desperate for compliments on her "beautiful daughter" her daughter idols at average in the looks department and how very kind of Carole to say they look like sister-clearly with a forty year age difference that is hyperbole.  This particular franchise doesn't have any real beauties except maybe Kristen, Luann and Kelly and sometimes Bethenny are the ones higher up on the looks scale.  I am comparing this franchise to BH which has a fair number of external beauties, Yolanda, Brandi, LVP, Rinna, Eileen , Dorit, Camille, Joyce, Kyle or Atlanta with Cynthia Bailey, Claudia, Kenya,  Porsha (who is always an ass) and the most beautiful Joanna Krupa of Miami. As far as the kids I would say Yolanda's kids soar, Luann cranked out some pretty children. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

Luann's nice and all, but I wouldn't call her a beauty....certainly not on the level of some of the others. I wouldn't classify Bethenny as one either.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ramona never sees her ugly side has a far deeper impact on her child than anyone else's divorce or other shortcomings

This is spot on. She has no idea how her nonsense can devastate the children of her coworkers. 

Kids are a lot more aware of things these days. They are on the internet because they are born with an ipad in their hands. Toddlers know how to unlock a phone and get on the net. So if these kids didn't have the idea to torture Bethenny's kid......well Ramona put it in their heads. We all know how cruel kids can be. You should never even put that thought out there in the universe. It is really bad karma. Karma that can come back and hit her and her family. 

Don't pick up that first stone baby. 

Ramona thinks she is a brick house. She doesn't realize she is a glass house.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I really really feel bad for Bethenny's daughter. She is going to have it rough in her life. She might have all the money in the world but the situation between her parents and the attendant celebrity of her fame whore Mom are a lethal combination.

The poor kid is only six. She should not be mentioned by anybody. By her Mom. Her Dad. Especially not by her Mom's coworkers. If Satan Andy had one decent bone in his body he would edit out any mention of her. But since he is a worthless piece of shit this poor baby is cannon fodder for the likes of Ramona on an extended diatribe against her mother. Much as I dislike Bethenny this is still outrageous bullshit.

It really is sickening. It shows exactly what kind of person Satan Andy really is and the depths to which he will descend. 

I doubt Brynn watches the show or is on social media. She's no different than any other child of any other celebrity. Bethenny is no more a "fame whore" than anyone else who makes their living, in whole or in part, in the spotlight. It's unfortunate that Bethenny picked as asshole to be the father of her child (and even more unfortunate that she has to pretty much look at his face every time she sees her daughter, who looks just like him), but I doubt you would find anyone (other than maybe Jason, the asshole) who would suggest that Bethenny is in any way anything other than a loving, doting, and protective mother.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

There is no redemption in throwing out a RH kid's problems.  As far as mentioning it, and I never say this, Victoria's arrest has nothing to do with this episode.  It will be interesting to see what happens when Ramona is presented with the information or if she brings it up in some sly manner.  Posters of course can post away about the DUI arrest.

I am not being a Ramona apologist, but she has this deep seated idea that everything said and done has an effect on the children. She has throughout the seasons.  Ramona never sees her ugly side has a far deeper impact on her child than anyone else's divorce or other shortcomings. I didn't take Ramona's inquisition as a hit on Bryn but only because of a story I posted earlier about Ramona coming out with the encouragement of a producer. Ramona so desperate for compliments on her "beautiful daughter" her daughter idols at average in the looks department and how very kind of Carole to say they look like sister-clearly with a forty year age difference that is hyperbole.  This particular franchise doesn't have any real beauties except maybe Kristen, Luann and Kelly and sometimes Bethenny are the ones higher up on the looks scale.  I am comparing this franchise to BH which has a fair number of external beauties, Yolanda, Brandi, LVP, Rinna, Eileen , Dorit, Camille, Joyce, Kyle or Atlanta with Cynthia Bailey, Claudia, Kenya,  Porsha (who is always an ass) and the most beautiful Joanna Krupa of Miami. As far as the kids I would say Yolanda's kids soar, Luann cranked out some pretty children. 

Beauty is, of course, highly subjective, but I would never call Kelly a beauty, or even Luann, who is a very attractive woman, but has sort of reached the status of "handsome" rather than beautiful. And I love Bethenny, but I don't think she's a beauty, and I'm absolutely certain she doesn't think she's a beauty. For me, personally, I think the women who do the least to themselves tend to be the ones I think of as beautiful. Yolanda, for sure, Eileen, Cynthia (when she isn't caked in makeup for her talking heads). The rest of the ones you mentioned... meh, not so much. But 100 different people will have a hundred different opinions when it comes to the looks of others.

• Love 2
Just now, Mojoker said:

It's unfortunate that Bethenny picked as asshole to be the father of her child (and even more unfortunate that she has to pretty much look at his face every time she sees her daughter, who looks just like him), but I doubt you would find anyone (other than maybe Jason, the asshole) who would suggest that Bethenny is in any way anything other than a loving, doting, and protective mother.

I think a lot of people think Behenny is very far from a loving and doting mother. She is in competition with her own daughter as witnessed by her famous photo of putting on her kids pajamas. The point that Ramona was making in her own moronic way is that other kids are on social media and watch the show and will be using that to torture her daughter. If Bethenny was really a protective mother she would not be on this show exposing her life and her child to the brickbats of people like Ramona. Why is she doing it? Doesn't she have enough money? Doesn't she have enough fame? Why expose her daughter to any level of risk? She is just a flat out fame whore of the first water.

Many people repeat the mistakes of their parents. Bethenny hates her own mother. She refuses to forgive her or even attempt to have a relationship with her. That will definitely color her daughters relationship with her. 

There are none so blind as those who will not see. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

I doubt Brynn watches the show or is on social media. She's no different than any other child of any other celebrity. Bethenny is no more a "fame whore" than anyone else who makes their living, in whole or in part, in the spotlight. It's unfortunate that Bethenny picked as asshole to be the father of her child (and even more unfortunate that she has to pretty much look at his face every time she sees her daughter, who looks just like him), but I doubt you would find anyone (other than maybe Jason, the asshole) who would suggest that Bethenny is in any way anything other than a loving, doting, and protective mother.

Bethenny made her way being on reality TV which to many is the definition of fame whoredome.  No one should ever criticize Bryn's parentage-neither parent conceived her out of assholery.  She is just as much Jason's daughter as she is Bethenny's.  Parents are equal and I do believe Jason has had far more to do with Bryn being removed from the public eye than Bethenny.  Jason and Bethenny are diverse in their approach to protecting their daughter-to Jason it is about removing oneself from the pubic eye-Betehnny choses to do battle so she can stay in the public eye.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny made her way being on reality TV which to many is the definition of fame whoredome.  No one should ever criticize Bryn's parentage-neither parent conceived her out of assholery.  She is just as much Jason's daughter as she is Bethenny's.  Parents are equal and I do believe Jason has had far more to do with Bryn being removed from the public eye than Bethenny.  Jason and Bethenny are diverse in their approach to protecting their daughter-to Jason it is about removing oneself from the pubic eye-Betehnny choses to do battle so she can stay in the public eye.

If being on reality TV is the definition of fame whoredom, how come it's only Bethenny getting a bad rap for it?  She's not on the show alone. Bethenny went on reality TV because she was trying to promote a business. She said herself that unless someone is trying to promote their business or a charity, there's no good reason to be on reality TV.  She did that, and it worked beautifully for her. She's smart, and she's hard working, and, as planned, she parlayed her involvement with the show into a successful, multi-tiered business.  So why are we criticizing her for it and not others who are on the show for no other reason than to be on the show?  What's Luann promoting?  What's Dorinda promoting? Ramona stopped promoting her business ventures a long time ago. Of all of the women, Bethenny's reasons for being on the show are the farthest from the definition of fame whore. As for Jason, we simply disagree.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

Beauty is, of course, highly subjective, but I would never call Kelly a beauty, or even Luann, who is a very attractive woman, but has sort of reached the status of "handsome" rather than beautiful. And I love Bethenny, but I don't think she's a beauty, and I'm absolutely certain she doesn't think she's a beauty. For me, personally, I think the women who do the least to themselves tend to be the ones I think of as beautiful. Yolanda, for sure, Eileen, Cynthia (when she isn't caked in makeup for her talking heads). The rest of the ones you mentioned... meh, not so much. But 100 different people will have a hundred different opinions when it comes to the looks of others.

Totally agree with Eileen and Yolanda being beauties. The only RHNY I would consider a beauty would be Sonja. Lu is handsome on a good day. In fact I was taken with how much Lu and Caitlin Jenner, in her recent interview, now look alike. 

• Love 3

It is usually the fathers in these relationships who are the protective ones. That keeps the fame whore Housewives from pimping out their kids. Old Man Morgan refuses to allow Sonja to film their daughter. Simon of Orange County keeps Tamara from using her kids. Jason is the only thing stopping Brynn from being a prop like the puppies and the Driving Miss Daisy chauffeur and Carole as the humpbacked toady.

Jason is the only hope of that poor kid having a semi normal life. 

You are absolutely right when you opine that  Bethenny is not the only one that is a fame whore exploiting her children. Luann does try to promote her daughter. Sonja would love to bring her daughter around if only her husband would allow it. Kristen and Heather both had their kids as part of their story arch in previous seasons. Of course Carole brings Adam around all the time.

So Bethenny is not the only one to try and exploit her kid for a story. She is just restrained by the good sense of her ex-husband.

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I think a lot of people think Behenny is very far from a loving and doting mother. She is in competition with her own daughter as witnessed by her famous photo of putting on her kids pajamas. The point that Ramona was making in her own moronic way is that other kids are on social media and watch the show and will be using that to torture her daughter. If Bethenny was really a protective mother she would not be on this show exposing her life and her child to the brickbats of people like Ramona. Why is she doing it? Doesn't she have enough money? Doesn't she have enough fame? Why expose her daughter to any level of risk? She is just a flat out fame whore of the first water.

Many people repeat the mistakes of their parents. Bethenny hates her own mother. She refuses to forgive her or even attempt to have a relationship with her. That will definitely color her daughters relationship with her. 

There are none so blind as those who will not see. 

That whole pajamas thing became ridiculous. Her daughter asked her to put them on and Bethenny did and snapped a photo because she thought it was funny. The backlash was so over the top, it was ludicrous. I seriously doubt that Bethenny is in any kind of competition with her 6-year-old daughter.  But, by your logic, every famous person with a child should immediately stop what they're doing and go into some line of work where they'll never be seen or talked about, just in case. I guess you missed that Bethenny actually has been in touch with her mother, and Brynn has met her. This was all discussed on WWHL.

• Love 11
On April 21, 2017 at 11:55 AM, sasha206 said:

She didn't specific the "campaign" but to me, it seemed obvious she wasn't saying "go work for Hillary if she becomes president" and instead was talking about the campaign!  When Beth followed it up with she could do that in NYC, Carole didn't say anything.  I almost got the impression it was like, yeah, I support her and everything but I don't want to actually have to work at a campaign office!

Again, that might be me reading a little too much into it...

It was days before the election, the campaign was essentially over. I can understand why Carole believed Bethenny was talking about the Clinton administration, why would she work the campaign at this point?

On April 22, 2017 at 10:13 AM, TheMole said:

You should question it. It was quite near the election but not 3 days. In the first episode they had scenes that were filmed on the first week of shooting and a scene or two shot in 2017.

During the dinner, Bethenny asks Ramona if she's coming to the election party "on Tuesday". I believe this trip was filmed the week/weekend before the election.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Totally agree with Eileen and Yolanda being beauties. The only RHNY I would consider a beauty would be Sonja. Lu is handsome on a good day. In fact I was taken with how much Lu and Caitlin Jenner, in her recent interview, now look alike. 

You're right, Sonja is a natural beauty, but, to me, her behavior obscures it.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

I disagree. My 5 year old granddaughter knows how to "google" and I have no doubts that Bryn knows how to as well. Lets hope that neither parent allows her to be on any thing that connects to the internet without them sitting right beside her and monitoring her. Eventually though, she is going to read all about her parents, the good, the bad and the ugly on both.

12 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

If being on reality TV is the definition of fame whoredom, how come it's only Bethenny getting a bad rap for it?  She's not on the show alone. Bethenny went on reality TV because she was trying to promote a business. She said herself that unless someone is trying to promote their business or a charity, there's no good reason to be on reality TV.  She did that, and it worked beautifully for her. She's smart, and she's hard working, and, as planned, she parlayed her involvement with the show into a successful, multi-tiered business.  So why are we criticizing her for it and not others who are on the show for no other reason than to be on the show?  What's Luann promoting?  What's Dorinda promoting? Ramona stopped promoting her business ventures a long time ago. Of all of the women, Bethenny's reasons for being on the show are the farthest from the definition of fame whore. As for Jason, we simply disagree.

They are all "famewhores". LOL Bethenny came on the show to start a business, she didn't actually have one season 1, she was still looking for her niche. Luann has a real clothing line, her jewelry line and now has a home goods line as well. Ramona came on to promote Mario's True Faith jewelry line, Jill to promote Bobby's store, Heather, her clothing line as well as Organ Donation and other charities and finally, Kirsten to promote Josh's energy drink. The rest, it was only about promoting themselves.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I disagree. My 5 year old granddaughter knows how to "google" and I have no doubts that Bryn knows how to as well. Lets hope that neither parent allows her to be on any thing that connects to the internet without them sitting right beside her and monitoring her. Eventually though, she is going to read all about her parents, the good, the bad and the ugly on both.

They are all "famewhores". LOL Bethenny came on the show to start a business, she didn't actually have one season 1, she was still looking for her niche. Luann has a real clothing line, her jewelry line and now has a home goof line as well. Ramona came on to promote Mario's True Faith jewelry line, Jill to promote Bobby's store, Heather, her clothing line as well as Organ Donation and other charities and finally, Kirsten to promote Josh's energy drink. The rest, it was only about promoting themselves.

Yes, but what are all the current cast promoting now? As I said, what I liked about the show in the beginning is that all the New York women had jobs/businesses and we very often saw them working. Now? Not so much.

So they are all fame whores but Bethenny is less whorey because she is whoring out her business?

I think she do a guest shot on Harlots. She would fit right in.

Bethenny will be in competition with her daughter in the same way her mother was in competition with her. The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

The only hope for that poor kid is to move to Pennsylvania to be among regular folk. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

Yes, but what are all the current cast promoting now? As I said, what I liked about the show in the beginning is that all the New York women had jobs/businesses and we very often saw them working. Now? Not so much.

The show lost it's balance when Bravo/production decided to base the show completely around the women with little to no interaction with their families. Those family interactions gave the women balance and allowed us to see them in a different light. 95% of this show is now about the women interacting only with each other, so it sets the stage for nit picking, fighting for camera time and picking teams.

And again. Luann has her clothing/jewelry/home goods line, so Bethenny is not the only one.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

This is 1000% correct. These kids today are born with an Iphone in their hands. My four year old niece calls us on Face Time. We old people have no concept of how available information is to these kids today. Plus the Housewives are endlessly repeated. And the worst stuff is on Youtube. Some snot nosed punk will download a video and torture the kids of the Housewives. You have to know you are signing on to this when you sign on  to the Housewives. Some of them like the Giudices don't care. Others try to protect their kids as much as they can. I hope that is why Heather quit. She seems like a good Mom. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The show lost it's balance when Bravo/production decided to base the show completely around the women with little to no interaction with their families. Those family interactions gave the women balance and allowed us to see them in a different light. 95% of this show is now about the women interacting only with each other, so it sets the stage for nit picking, fighting for camera time and picking teams.

And again. Luann has her clothing/jewelry/home goods line, so Bethenny is not the only one.

When has Luann ever promoted her clothing/jewelry/home goods line (which I'm only just hearing about now) on the show?  If she has, I haven't seen it. So, if that's her reason for being on the show, she's doing a piss-poor job of it.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

So they are all fame whores but Bethenny is less whorey because she is whoring out her business?

I think she do a guest shot on Harlots. She would fit right in.

Bethenny will be in competition with her daughter in the same way her mother was in competition with her. The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

The only hope for that poor kid is to move to Pennsylvania to be among regular folk. 

Maybe they'll be best buddies like Kim and Brielle, matching surgeries and fillers.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

This is 1000% correct. These kids today are born with an Iphone in their hands. My four year old niece calls us on Face Time. We old people have no concept of how available information is to these kids today. Plus the Housewives are endlessly repeated. And the worst stuff is on Youtube. Some snot nosed punk will download a video and torture the kids of the Housewives. You have to know you are signing on to this when you sign on  to the Housewives. Some of them like the Giudices don't care. Others try to protect their kids as much as they can. I hope that is why Heather quit. She seems like a good Mom. 

Okay, so all the entire RH franchise should go off the air immediately, along with every other reality show, because -- THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!! Then what will we all spend our time picking apart and bitching about? Reruns of Who's the Boss?

• Love 1
Just now, Ki-in said:

Maybe they'll be best buddies like Kim and Brielle, matching surgeries and fillers

You know you might have something there.

They can compete in throwing up after dinner.

Wait was that too mean? Sorry.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

When has Luann ever promoted her clothing/jewelry/home goods line (which I'm only just hearing about now) on the show?  If she has, I haven't seen it. So, if that's her reason for being on the show, she's doing a piss-poor job of it.

When Luann wore that horrible red lace jumpsuit at one of the holiday parties last season she sneaked in a "this is from my Countess collection."  Definitely not the best outfit to showcase.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 7
Just now, Mojoker said:

Okay, so all the entire RH franchise should go off the air immediately, along with every other reality show, because -- THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!! Then what will we all spend our time picking apart and bitching about? Reruns of Who's the Boss?

No.  We all enjoy Reality Shows. They are all Reality Show whores. They should just be honest about it. The way people like Tamara and Kenya are. Or the Manzo's and the Giudice.  Don't pretend that you are all about protecting your children on the show. That is just bullshit. 

Bethenny is a fame whore. One of the worst actually. She is ultimate Housewive. That is why she is Satan Andy's favorite. She is a very capable demon. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

A few seasons ago, before Bethenny came back, Luann launched and showcased her clothing line. As for promoting it on the show, it is possible that she has done just that but production edited it out. Heck, Bethenny's first season back, Heather promoted her line far more than what we saw but it was edited out and we saw much more SG than we did Yummy. The same way we rarely hear/see any of Ramona's wine anymore, it's all Bethenny/SG now.

29 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

Of course not! But each HW has to be aware of the pitfalls being on these show are for their children even if the kid(s) are not on camera. Bethenny made it sound like Bryn was too young to know anything said on line about her and that just isn't true. The same goes for any of the other kids in her school repeating things they read or that they over heard their parents say, kids repeat things and kids can be mean without meaning to be. I agree, what Ramona said was wrong but what she was talking about was spot on, that Bryn is going to hear all the nasty things sooner than Bethenny thinks it will happen.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Good times! :) 

Yep, JillZ cost LuAnn $20,000. Hopefully, Luann made that money back on their "questionable" go fund me page they asked guests to donate to in lieu of gifts.  

Edited 6 hours ago by Martinigirl.

I am missing a piece of the puzzle. 20k for what? 

A Go Fund Me page in lieu of gifts?...tacky. Guess she no longer is the Countess of Good Manners. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I am missing a piece of the puzzle. 20k for what? 

A Go Fund Me page in lieu of gifts?...tacky. Guess she no longer is the Countess of Good Manners. 

There was a rumor, it was false, that a photo of Luann/Tom's wedding that JillZ posted on her SM cost Luann $20k that a magazine paid them for exclusive photos and that her kids started a go-fund me page to recoup the money. Again, it was nothing more than a rumor. The go-fund me page was to raise money for a cousin that was hurt/ill and Jill tweeted the photo that the magazine took! LOL  

• Love 2

What they are referring to is that Luann made a deal with People Magazine to get $20,000 for exclusive photos of the wedding but Jill tweeted and facebooked photos while the wedding was going on and might have messed up her rice bowl.

It is all about Jill after all so you kind of have to expect that when you invite her. Just sayn'

Edited by Trooper York
3 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I had never heard of this so had to look it up. So the Go Fund Me page was started by Noel with Luann's OK. Apparently to help a nephew of Lu's who was in a car accident. The fund has only raised $12,995 since the end of December, a little over half of the goal. Only 29 people have contributed (including Sonja who donated $200 and wasn't even invited to the wedding, according to Lu). Seems like the idea went over like a lead balloon with the 250 or so wedding guests.

Given Victoria's very recent DUI, it would be nice if Lu would start a new campaign with funds going to Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. Or maybe make a sizable contribution herself. Once she has paid for Victoria's lawyer, of course. 

That was very sweet of Noel! They didn't say who it was for at the beginning and that is when guests were questioning the gofundme account.  It is odd that only 29 people donated?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

It is usually the fathers in these relationships who are the protective ones. That keeps the fame whore Housewives from pimping out their kids. Old Man Morgan refuses to allow Sonja to film their daughter. Simon of Orange County keeps Tamara from using her kids. Jason is the only thing stopping Brynn from being a prop like the puppies and the Driving Miss Daisy chauffeur and Carole as the humpbacked toady.

Jason is the only hope of that poor kid having a semi normal life. 

You are absolutely right when you opine that  Bethenny is not the only one that is a fame whore exploiting her children. Luann does try to promote her daughter. Sonja would love to bring her daughter around if only her husband would allow it. Kristen and Heather both had their kids as part of their story arch in previous seasons. Of course Carole brings Adam around all the time.

So Bethenny is not the only one to try and exploit her kid for a story. She is just restrained by the good sense of her ex-husband.

Most of the men only get a conscience about the pitfalls of reality TV famedom when they are no longer a part of the show. Simon had no issues when he was on. My guess is that someone like David on the NY show might also not want his kids on were he not on. Certainly I believe that if Jason and Beth were still married, he would have zero issue with Bryn being on the show. 

• Love 8
Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

Most of the men only get a conscience about the pitfalls of reality TV famedom when they are no longer a part of the show. Simon had no issues when he was on. My guess is that someone like David on the NY show might also not want his kids on were he not on. Certainly I believe that if Jason and Beth were still married, he would have zero issue with Bryn being on the show. 

You might be right about that. But we can only go by the facts as we see them. The husbands refuse to let the kids go on for whatever reason. I remember that Dina Manzo had her kid on and then the husband balked and they had to wait until she was old enough to decide for herself.

I don't doubt that Jason is using his approval in his continuing war with Bethenny and that Simon is doing the same thing with Tamara. But in my view it is a good result so more power to them. 

Otherwise they could end up like Lynn Curtains kids. Or worse yet like Adam. Forced to make salads and give rides on his tricycle when he should be playing with kids his own age. Just sayn'

• Love 1

I've never had a real issue with Ramona even at her most ridiculous, I took her as the cast clown (someone that stuck her foot in it all time but never having a real bad intention) Someone not to be taken seriously because most of her rants are really unprovoked and out of left field IMO.

I just saw the dinner where she brings up B's movie (which is old news) and for the first time I see actual malice in her face (could just be her bad plastic surgery). There was just no natural transition into bringing up Brynn in relation to whatever articles she's speaking about and even though you can see B's shock at the topic Ramona just keeps getting nastier about her questioning.

Yeah I get it, B has said horrible things to all of them or at least most of them but Ramona wouldn't stop. She calls herself a friend? I think that's the first time since this franchise started that Ramona has not amused me.

i would like to see how she would react if the tables were turned and someone brought Avery's name in the same context or worse how she outed Victoria all those years ago. 

Her alliance with Lu will last till that last moment before the wedding in hopes of snagging that last minute invite.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mojoker said:

This all day long. Why just Beth? How is she anymore of a famewhore than the rest of them? Because she has become more successful than probably anyone in the franchise? Because she had a spin-off show? Does anyone believe that if any of these bitches had an offer for their own show they wouldn't have run with it? I will always believe, and no one will ever convince me otherwise, that what Lu wanted was her own wedding special. This has become the thing in recent years. Beth got the big focus on her wedding, that chick over on the Atlanta show got it, and Tamara got it. No big wedding special for Lu, and I think it pissed her off. She can pretend all day long that she didn't want her wedding sullied by having it on the show, but that is total and complete bullshit. You don't allow yourself to continue with this kind of humiliation regarding your fiancé and your nuptiuals and not think at the end of the day of the mighty dollar.  

5 minutes ago, bagger said:

I've never had a real issue with Ramona even at her most ridiculous, I took her as the cast clown (someone that stuck her foot in it all time but never having a real bad intention) Someone not to be taken seriously because most of her rants are really unprovoked and out of left field IMO.

I just saw the dinner where she brings up B's movie (which is old news) and for the first time I see actual malice in her face (could just be her bad plastic surgery). There was just no natural transition into bringing up Brynn in relation to whatever articles she's speaking about and even though you can see B's shock at the topic Ramona just keeps getting nastier about her questioning.

Yeah I get it, B has said horrible things to all of them or at least most of them but Ramona wouldn't stop. She calls herself a friend? I think that's the first time since this franchise started that Ramona has not amused me.

i would like to see how she would react if the tables were turned and someone brought Avery's name in the same context or worse how she outed Victoria all those years ago. 

Her alliance with Lu will last till that last moment before the wedding in hopes of snagging that last minute invite.

Yea, the wedding deal is interesting to me. She clearly wanted to be invited to the bridal shower and was pissed that she was not.  She certainly would have wanted an invite to the wedding. But why would she think it appropriate? Apparently she didn't get that invite, and I wonder why, since Lu seemed to be all happy with her on this episode. Does she do more to piss Lu off?

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

This all day long. Why just Beth? How is she anymore of a famewhore than the rest of them? Because she has become more successful than probably anyone in the franchise? Because she had a spin-off show? Does anyone believe that if any of these bitches had an offer for their own show they wouldn't have run with it? I will always believe, and no one will ever convince me otherwise, that what Lu wanted was her own wedding special. This has become the thing in recent years. Beth got the big focus on her wedding, that chick over on the Atlanta show got it, and Tamara got it. No big wedding special for Lu, and I think it pissed her off. She can pretend all day long that she didn't want her wedding sullied by having it on the show, but that is total and complete bullshit. You don't allow yourself to continue with this kind of humiliation regarding your fiancé and your nuptiuals and not think at the end of the day of the mighty dollar.  

Yea, the wedding deal is interesting to me. She clearly wanted to be invited to the bridal shower and was pissed that she was not.  She certainly would have wanted an invite to the wedding. But why would she think it appropriate? Apparently she didn't get that invite, and I wonder why, since Lu seemed to be all happy with her on this episode. Does she do more to piss Lu off?

Ramona has no inkling about what may be considered appropriate and IMO she thought a few months of playing nice would get her that invite. If I were in Lu's place I wouldn't invite her either regardless of how good a place we were in.

Lu is not a complete idiot. She will use Ramona to stick it to B but she not really about to let her into her inner circle. She knows what type of snake she is. Ramona will turn on her just like she has everyone else.

As of the reunion I thought Ramona and B were in a good place but she came out swinging this season.

• Love 6