Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

Again, it's not Bethenny's decision.

It is if it's in her contract.  And that may well be because I believe the PTB brought her back thinking she was going to save the show.  She hasn't. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

It is if it's in her contract.  And that may well be because I believe the PTB brought her back thinking she was going to save the show.  She hasn't. 

No one can sign a contract that requires action by someone who didn't sign the contract. Bethenny signing a contract to be on a TV show doesn't obligate everyone in her life to be on that TV show unless they, too, signed a contract to do so. If I sign a contract to play on an NBA team, that doesn't obligate my cousin Herbie to go in for the free throw.  Bethenny has talked openly about her relationship. That's really all she can do.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

No one can sign a contract that requires action by someone who didn't sign the contract. Bethenny signing a contract to be on a TV show doesn't obligate everyone in her life to be on that TV show unless they, too, signed a contract to do so. If I sign a contract to play on an NBA team, that doesn't obligate my cousin Herbie to go in for the free throw.  Bethenny has talked openly about her relationship. That's really all she can do.

I'm not saying that. Of course, signing a contract doesn't oblige any person in the signer's life to be filmed.  What happened with Vicki was that she was threatened to be demoted if Brooks didn't sign a contract to be filmed.  So....if Brooks didn't sign, they weren't all that interested in resigning Vicki and they let Vicki know that.

Has Beth talked openly about her relationships?  Wasn't it last season or the season before she stated she didn't have a boyfriend when in fact she did?  Or maybe it was both seasons. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I'm not saying that. Of course, signing a contract doesn't oblige any person in the signer's life to be filmed.  What happened with Vicki was that she was threatened to be demoted if Brooks didn't sign a contract to be filmed.  So....if Brooks didn't sign, they weren't all that interested in resigning Vicki and they let Vicki know that.

Has Beth talked openly about her relationships?  Wasn't it last season or the season before she stated she didn't have a boyfriend when in fact she did?  Or maybe it was both seasons. 

Where did you hear this Vicki story? It doesn't seem very plausible. I think all of Bethenny's boyfriends have been covered in the press, with photos. If she didn't discuss the previous boyfriend on the show, it might have had to do with the fact that she was going through a really nasty divorce at the time and she didn't feel it wise.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Maybe it's a case of Beth not wanting her boyfriends on the show rather than her boyfriends not wanting to be on the show.

This is exactly what Bethenny said, that it had not worked well for her in the past.  So she doesn't want a boyfriend to be part of her storyline.  My impression is and she has said as much she doesn't need anyone to complete her. 

I just believe if that is her stance she needs to butt out of others' relationships.

42 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

Where did you hear this Vicki story? It doesn't seem very plausible. I think all of Bethenny's boyfriends have been covered in the press, with photos. If she didn't discuss the previous boyfriend on the show, it might have had to do with the fact that she was going through a really nasty divorce at the time and she didn't feel it wise.

How about this?  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/was-vicki-gunvalson-forced-to-film-with-brooks-ayers  People don't just make stuff up.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mojoker said:

See ZM's response.  Thank you ZM.  I knew you would come through on this subject.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Mojoker said:

It was a pretty big deal at the time. Andy said it publicly. 

I think the difference here is that Brooks had been a big part of the show prior to the season in question. Played a big role in the prior reunion. Both he and Vicki got a lot of heat, which Vicki felt portrayed her badly. She didn't want to discuss her love life any longer because of the heat, and Andy told her that since Brooks was still a big part of her life, she had to include him. I'm not sure there was anything demanded that he actually appear on the show, because as you have said, I'm not sure how that could be enforced. Despite the press reports that he had to film, I never got the impression that was what Andy was saying, just that if Vicki was going to remain on the show, she couldn't dodge stuff about him. He was an open topic for debate, judgment and criticism because he had been central to prior seasons.

I think it also probably has a lot to do with the other stuff that they bring. Vicki didn't have a lot going on without Brooks, so acting like he wasn't in the picture would have given Vicki even less to do on the show. 

IMO Beth absolutely tried to keep the fact that she had a serious boyfriend off the show two seasons ago when she first came back. I didn't give two shits about whether or not we actually saw him, but what I hated was her not acknowledging that she had someone important in her life when she was talking about being unlovable and alone. She isn't doing that any longer. She is talking about this guy. Not pretending or trying to hide anything as far as I am aware. Maybe someone told her she cannot do that, the same way they told Vicki, or maybe she is just more ready to talk about her love life now. Either way, it seems like a change for the better and I don't really understand the criticism of what is going on now. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

We see Bethenny differently. IMO, when she came back to the show she was determined to keep her real life off of the show and away from the cameras but she has no problem using the others private lives against them. I am hopping that someone, other than Ramona/Sonja, go in on her life as she has done to them. I hope they keep asking when Shields is going to divorce his wife or if he IS even going to file for divorce. They need to being up Jason/the divorce, her melt downs, her mother....things we all know that Bethenny would not hesitate to use against them. Bethenny doesn't think there are any lines she can not cross but draws all manner of lines around her own life so no one talks about her/them.

I have zero problem with any of them bringing up any of this. Why would Beth? Hasn't she talked about all of this herself? Maybe not in heavy detail, but she has talked about her guy being married (and called his daughter from the reunion stage, so she was hardly hiding anything), has talked over and over again about the divorce, and what more is there to say about her mother? But if they feel the need to bring this stuff up again, I say go for it. Although personally I could go the rest of my life and not hear any more about Beth's divorce or her horrible mother. But if others like to hear it, they should go for it all day everyday and twice on Sunday. 

Every HW has stuff they don't want on the show. My guess is that Lu is glad her daughter was arrested when they were not filming. 

• Love 11

Whatever happened with the charges against Jason Hoppy?  B can't keep the results of that quiet I wouldn't think and would also think Bravo would have them on WWHL at least. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Whatever happened with the charges against Jason Hoppy?  B can't keep the results of that quiet I wouldn't think and would also think Bravo would have them on WWHL at least. 

I would think it would be hard as well, but we have certainly seen similar stuff. The law suit regarding Kim's dog more recent dog bite came to light during filming this season and it never came up, even though it was a huge deal and included Kyle. My guess, however, is that we will hear about Beth's deal because she had already shown she is willing to talk about it with the little tidbits she is giving to us. My guess is that the others would try to stay away from it because Jason comes across as a total nutter and lunatic here, and I think most of the other gals like it better when Beth is the one who looks like the bad guy in her divorce. Hard for me to see them bringing up something that backs up Beth's overall narrative that Jason isn't such a great guy. I hope Beth goes there. 

• Love 4

I think B believes like all the HWs that any publicity good or bad is beneficial to her. It's the Bravo way.  There's a reason that relationships deteriorate when on these shows.  Bravo thinks it's what the fans want. When in reality IMO I think the fans actually want 'what is real'.  

I blame the meetings that they have before the season starts to determine storylines. The HWs go overboard when acting them out.  Their egos get out of control.  Kind of like the Jill-of-all-trades directing the scenes and deciding what should be said and done  

Can't believe that there isn't a one of them that doesn't say 'that's not me. I'm not doing it'.   

I don't know. Am I close or am I missing something?

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I think B believes like all the HWs that any publicity good or bad is beneficial to her. It's the Bravo way.  There's a reason that relationships deteriorate when on these shows.  Bravo thinks it's what the fans want. When in reality IMO I think the fans actually want 'what is real'.  

I blame the meetings that they have before the season starts to determine storylines. The HWs go overboard when acting them out.  Their egos get out of control.  Kind of like the Jill-of-all-trades directing the scenes and deciding what should be said and done  

Can't believe that there isn't a one of them that doesn't say 'that's not me. I'm not doing it'.   

I don't know. Am I close or am I missing something?

Luann didn't want Bravo to be a part of her wedding.  She wanted the actual wedding to be about her marriage and separate from the show. 

I do think Ramona came into the season with nothing and is overcompensating. Because Sonja made so many mistakes last year they gifted her with Tinsley Mortimer.   Sonja is going to try and be the friend collector this year.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann didn't want Bravo to be a part of her wedding.  She wanted the actual wedding to be about her marriage and separate from the show. 

I do think Ramona came into the season with nothing and is overcompensating. Because Sonja made so many mistakes last year they gifted her with Tinsley Mortimer.   Sonja is going to try and be the friend collector this year.

Personally I say good for LuLu as far as not having the wedding on the show. With that said, part of me thinks the money wasn't high enough and the other part says the wedding was real and personal. Here is where the Bravo theory of making everything negative works against them (and us).

IMO Ramona has been overcompensating for years. It was just hidden somewhat because other personalities were stronger.  She better slow down because even the ones that don't mind her are having problems with her. 

• Love 7

All this above begs the question:  Why does Bethenny even want to be on this show?

She gets to market her product on the show and get a paycheck from Bravo for doing so. Good hustle, that.

• Love 11

IMO - Ramona is ticked at Bethenny for losing the hair extension job. Ramona promised to have Bethenny and one other HW (can't remember which one) wear the extensions on the show.  They never did ( I'm guessing they never agreed to do so )

Hmmm... Was the cat costume B wore a dig at Ramona? Maybe? Makes the cat costume all the more funny!  Ramona seemed a bit awkward walking into Bethenny's that day.  

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

She gets to market her product on the show and get a paycheck from Bravo for doing so. Good hustle, that.

And I think she truly loves having the spotlight and being on TV to do her "zero fucks" spiel.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LuAnn most likely gave a magazine first rights for wedding pic's etc. for the $$$$ over Bravo's offer.  Hey, good for her. Unfortunately, JillZ screwed her on that deal a bit. 

Lol, JillZ screw somebody over?  Not Jill. She wouldn't do that. Would she?

How many years has Jill been gone and I still see her as S3 Jill?   Same with Kelly.  I'm sure there is more to both these women but certain things stick with you.  Lol and no one had more fun than I did in mocking them.  Lol...the good old days.

That's why I still can't believe these women do whatever Bravo says. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Idk.. With Bethy being so superior-ly richer, younger and cooler than the rest (according to her 'tude on the show) I can't see where this show does anything for her image. I don't see enough skinny girl directly to think it's that helpful to her brand.  I don't think her persona is a draw to her product.   Maybe she thinks so.  Plenty of products are successful without some nasty bitter bitch as their headliner.     

Perhaps it's the idea today that if one doesn't  have "fans and followers" one doesn't feel as though they exist.  Not enough to just have your life and living it.  Certainly a narcissist such as B cannot exist without a mirror.   

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Ellee said:

How many years has Jill been gone and I still see her as S3 Jill?   Same with Kelly.  I'm sure there is more to both these women but certain things stick with you.  Lol and no one had more fun than I did in mocking them.  Lol...the good old days.

Good times! :) 

Yep, JillZ cost LuAnn $20,000. Hopefully, Luann made that money back on their "questionable" go fund me page they asked guests to donate to in lieu of gifts.  

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Why do I get the feeling that .......

tumblr_ony8rlTbux1qds5ako2_500.gif

This is what Jill would say.  :D

(The gif from T. Kyle)

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Clearly he doesn't want to be on the show. I don't understand the big deal. It's not like a couple of seasons ago where she never even mentioned a relationship. On a couple of occassions this season we have seen pics of the two of them when she was talking about him. She is clearly not hiding him. I've also seen nothing on the show to indicate she isn't being truthful about their relationship. In every interview I have read for months and months, she has said he is still in her life, they still see each other, but are taking it slow and just having fun. Is there evidence that this is not the case? 

This cannot be news, but relationships change among grownups. Often times. Last season what she said was that he had talked about marriage and that she was surprised to realize that she may actually be open to getting married in the future, after saying for years and years that she never would. That was the big reveal when she was talking about marriage - her grownup acknowledgment that she might have been wrong about something she said in the past and was opening her mind to it. 

I seem to recall Bethenny playing coy on social media with a big diamond, them traveling all over together all summer, and there being photos of her and Shields looking for homes together in the city.  Doesn't sound like they were taking things slowly at that time.

Recently on twitter she said she wasn't having any sex. She was also hinting before that post that she was more single again.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I seem to recall Bethenny playing coy on social media with a big diamond, them traveling all over together all summer, and there being photos of her and Shields looking for homes together in the city.  Doesn't sound like they were taking things slowly at that time.

Recently on twitter she said she wasn't having any sex. She was also hinting before that post that she was more single again.

It seems that Bethenny dates when the cameras are not filming but when the cameras are around and the show airs, suddenly she is single/alone once more, that is until after the reunion! Bottom line, she doesn't want her personal life on the show even though everyone else has to share theirs and allow her to use it against them. LOL

• Love 11
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

This is exactly what Bethenny said, that it had not worked well for her in the past.  So she doesn't want a boyfriend to be part of her storyline.  My impression is and she has said as much she doesn't need anyone to complete her. 

I just believe if that is her stance she needs to butt out of others' relationships.

How about this?  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/was-vicki-gunvalson-forced-to-film-with-brooks-ayers  People don't just make stuff up.

Actually, Vicki makes shit up all the time. But even this is different than the contention that Vicki was going to be demoted if she didn't force Brooks to be on the show. Brooks was already on the show, and wanted to be on the show.  If he wasn't, and didn't, there would have been nothing for Vicki to do about it. And, again, Bethenny talks about her boyfriend on the show all the time. The fact that he's not appearing on the show doesn't mean he's somehow being hidden. (And I'd hope that no one needs anyone to "complete" them.) So I'm not sure how Bethenny's boyfriend not being on camera disqualifies here from basically participating in the show.  Sonja's daughter doesn't appear on camera, so does the preclude Sonja from ever talking about motherhood or parenting? 

Just now, WireWrap said:

It seems that Bethenny dates when the cameras are not filming but when the cameras are around and the show airs, suddenly she is single/alone once more, that is until after the reunion! Bottom line, she doesn't want her personal life on the show even though everyone else has to share theirs and allow her to use it against them. LOL

Bethenny hasn't said she's single or alone. She photographed in the press with her boyfriend all the time. Her personal life is in the press, and on the show, as much or more as any other cast member.

5 hours ago, Ellee said:

Why would she want to keep them quiet?  The charges were against him, not her.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

Actually, Vicki makes shit up all the time. But even this is different than the contention that Vicki was going to be demoted if she didn't force Brooks to be on the show. Brooks was already on the show, and wanted to be on the show.  If he wasn't, and didn't, there would have been nothing for Vicki to do about it. And, again, Bethenny talks about her boyfriend on the show all the time. The fact that he's not appearing on the show doesn't mean he's somehow being hidden. (And I'd hope that no one needs anyone to "complete" them.) So I'm not sure how Bethenny's boyfriend not being on camera disqualifies here from basically participating in the show.  Sonja's daughter doesn't appear on camera, so does the preclude Sonja from ever talking about motherhood or parenting? 

Bethenny hasn't said she's single or alone. She photographed in the press with her boyfriend all the time. Her personal life is in the press, and on the show, as much or more as any other cast member.

She already said, on camera, that she/Shields have taken a step back even though they are still hot and heavy and not dating anyone else. LOL

• Love 4
Just now, WireWrap said:

She already said, on camera, that she/Shields have taken a step back even though they are still hot and heavy and not dating anyone else. LOL

How do you know they're hot and heavy and not dating anyone else?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mojoker said:

How do you know they're hot and heavy and not dating anyone else?

Because she still posts pictures of them together on her SM and if Bethenny was dating someone else, she would have said so and/or we would have seen pictures on her social media or in the tabloids. As for Shields dating someone else, Bethenny would not tolerate that, she doesn't like to share. This is the same basic tactic she used with the last guy except then she even denied there was a guy in her life, she downplays it so no one (HWs) talk about them on camera. I seriously hope the others bring up her personal life (all but Bryn [kids are off limits IMO]) on camera as she does theirs.

• Love 3
Just now, WireWrap said:

Because she still posts pictures of them together on her SM and if Bethenny was dating someone else, she would have said so and/or we would have seen pictures on her social media or in the tabloids. As for Shields dating someone else, Bethenny would not tolerate that, she doesn't like to share. This is the same basic tactic she used with the last guy except then she even denied there was a guy in her life, she downplays it so no one (HWs) talk about them on camera. I seriously hope the others bring up her personal life (all but Bryn [kids are off limits IMO]) on camera as she does theirs.

But you say you know she's not dating anyone else because, if she was, she would have said so, yet then you go on to say she refuses to talk about her personal life. That doesn't make sense. Seriously, I think we're watching different shows.  Bethenny talks about her personal life all the time, and people on the show ask her about it, too. I just don't see the problem.

• Love 1

I have found this about this week's episode-don't know if the writer just did a poor job of interpreting the Diane Sawyer episode into words or if actually believed Diane Sawyer approached Bethenny's daughter.  Who knows if this story gets legs Bethenny's movie career may be quoted as being on 60 Minutes. https://www.vinereport.com/article/real-housewives-new-york-city-cast-news-bethenny-frankel-defends-past-naked-film/111987.htm

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Here is a story from February about Bethenny and Dennis-which of course does not necessarily reflect what was going on during the episode the first week in November:  http://people.com/celebrity/bethenny-frankel-skipping-valentines-day-boyfriend-dennis-shields/

22 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

But you say you know she's not dating anyone else because, if she was, she would have said so, yet then you go on to say she refuses to talk about her personal life. That doesn't make sense. Seriously, I think we're watching different shows.  Bethenny talks about her personal life all the time, and people on the show ask her about it, too. I just don't see the problem.

She would say so on her SM accounts, not on the show. LOL And no, she does not talk about her private life on the show very much, she gives small bits and only to Carole.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I have found this about this week's episode-don't know if the writer just did a poor job of interpreting the Diane Sawyer episode into words or if actually believed Diane Sawyer approached Bethenny's daughter.  Who knows if this story gets legs Bethenny's movie career may be quoted as being on 60 Minutes. https://www.vinereport.com/article/real-housewives-new-york-city-cast-news-bethenny-frankel-defends-past-naked-film/111987.htm

I took that to be a sarcastic joke from Bethenny in response to Ramona's obviously completely phony concern about Bryn. I mean, it's hard to imagine this person honestly believes that Diane Sawyer would approach a child in a schoolyard to get information about the child's mother's bit part in a stupid movie. Even TMZ wouldn't do that. So I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say poor job of interpreting. The only other alternative is that she's an idiot.

Just now, WireWrap said:

She would say so on her SM accounts, not on the show. LOL And no, she does not talk about her private life on the show very much, she gives small bits and only to Carole.

Okay, we obviously see things very differently. Let's leave it at that.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ramona was all kinds of wrong but had she just asked Bethenny if she talked to Bryn about negative stories in the tabloids/press, I would have given her a pass. As for the writer of that article, obviously they didn't get/see Bethenny's joke about DS! LOL

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

I took that to be a sarcastic joke from Bethenny in response to Ramona's obviously completely phony concern about Bryn. I mean, it's hard to imagine this person honestly believes that Diane Sawyer would approach a child in a schoolyard to get information about the child's mother's bit part in a stupid movie. Even TMZ wouldn't do that. So I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say poor job of interpreting. The only other alternative is that she's an idiot.

Okay, we obviously see things very differently. Let's leave it at that.

LOL! @ Diane Sawyer actually going to the school yard.  hahahahhaha 

Just like Carole thinks the FBI helped Dorinda find info on Sonja's rant. LOL! That damn gopher in my back yard could find out shit on Sonja. (while we are at it - any ideas on to get rid of that f-in rodent would be welcomed :) 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LOL! @ Diane Sawyer actually going to the school yard.  hahahahhaha 

Just like Carole thinks the FBI helped Dorinda find info on Sonja's rant. LOL! That damn gopher in my back yard could find out shit on Sonja. (while we are at it - any ideas on to get rid of that f-in rodent would be welcomed :) 

Try pouring pure peppermint oil down and around the opening to it's burrow. All rodent's hate the smell of 100% pure peppermint oil (it does not take a lot but must be reapplied after it rains and put it in/around all their borrow openings.

49 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Ramona was all kinds of wrong but had she just asked Bethenny if she talked to Bryn about negative stories in the tabloids/press, I would have given her a pass. As for the writer of that article, obviously they didn't get/see Bethenny's joke about DS! LOL

How Real Housewives legends are made.  "I read where Diane Sawyer  interviewed Bryn when she was just six years old!"

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

"The shocked Frankel tried to keep her composure and explained that her daughter Bryn was only six years old at that time. She recalled that TV journalist Diane Sawyer approached Bryn at school."

Did a computer write that? Seriously!? Is that some kind of AI- on - TV reporting?  

• Love 8

I never thought it was possible but Bethenny makes you miss Jill Zarin. It is amazing how unpleasant a person she really is when you watch these shows. Even her butt person is starting to get smacked around. 

Not that Carole doesn't deserve it. Still it must smart. 

She needs to study the approaches of henchmen and toadies throughout the ages. The dudes hanging out with Catwoman in Batman. Sancho Panza. Tonto. In particular I-gor from "Young Frankenstein."  The physical resemblance alone is striking. 

3eefc9c8152f52f48cd57261bdfdd637_young-f

She could do worse for a role model. Just sayn'

• Love 2

"The shocked Frankel tried to keep her composure and explained that her daughter Bryn was only six years old at that time. She recalled that TV journalist Diane Sawyer approached Bryn at school."

Did a computer write that? Seriously!? Is that some kind of AI- on - TV reporting?  

I think I may die laughing.  What idiots.

And thanks for the reminder.  Hoppy's court date is next week.  I'm sure TMZ will be in the peanut gallery.

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is a series of interviews-at the bottom of the page is one with Ramona-wow, she is not backing down when it comes to Bethenny: http://www.etonline.com/tv/215796_exclusive_sonja_morgans_interns/  Interesting attitude but very expected of Ramona.

What did Ramona do to her bottom lip! Did she draw her lip bigger with lipstick or did she get it plumped? What ever she did looks hysterical IMO!

I hate to say this but she does have a point, no one is allowed to discuss anything about Bethenny's life unless she brings it up first even though everyone else's life is fair game for her to use as fodder for the show. LOL

• Love 6

I hate to say this but she does have a point, no one is allowed to discuss anything about Bethenny's life unless she brings it up first even though everyone else's life is fair game for her to use as fodder for the show. LOL

I think next time she should try to discuss Bethenny's life and not her daughters.  That might be the issue.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Good times! :) 

Yep, JillZ cost LuAnn $20,000. Hopefully, Luann made that money back on their "questionable" go fund me page they asked guests to donate to in lieu of gifts.  

I had never heard of this so had to look it up. So the Go Fund Me page was started by Noel with Luann's OK. Apparently to help a nephew of Lu's who was in a car accident. The fund has only raised $12,995 since the end of December, a little over half of the goal. Only 29 people have contributed (including Sonja who donated $200 and wasn't even invited to the wedding, according to Lu). Seems like the idea went over like a lead balloon with the 250 or so wedding guests.

Given Victoria's very recent DUI, it would be nice if Lu would start a new campaign with funds going to Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. Or maybe make a sizable contribution herself. Once she has paid for Victoria's lawyer, of course. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I had never heard of this so had to look it up. So the Go Fund Me page was started by Noel with Luann's OK. Apparently to help a nephew of Lu's who was in a car accident. The fund has only raised $12,995 since the end of December, a little over half of the goal. Only 29 people have contributed (including Sonja who donated $200 and wasn't even invited to the wedding, according to Lu). Seems like the idea went over like a lead balloon with the 250 or so wedding guests.

Given Victoria's very recent DUI, it would be nice if Lu would start a new campaign with funds going to Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. Or maybe make a sizable contribution herself. Once she has paid for Victoria's lawyer, of course. 

There is actually another charitable donation page this one was an adjunct.  I thought it sweet of Noel to try and help a family member. Among the contributors ($1,000) was the Count.  I don't think Luann's wedding was a fundraiser.  I think Noel is adorable and how nice to think of his cousin.  Nice of Sonja to contribute as well.

Kids and adults (Sonja, Brandi, Bella Hadid and any number of Kyle's nieces and nephews) get DUIs, I am always so relieved to hear no one was injured.  Bringing it back to this episode either kids are off limits or they aren't. Be them six, sixteen or twenty-two.  Shame on Victoria for driving intoxicated.  She is an adult and but for her mother being in the public eye it would go unnoticed.

• Love 7