Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly how does she know that he’d be down for staying in her room in her bed the first day he meets her?

Her justification, which she keeps saying to Hunter, is "we've been talking for eight months."  She seems to think that somehow means they're in a serious relationship.  Delusional is she.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Her justification, which she keeps saying to Hunter, is "we've been talking for eight months."  She seems to think that somehow means they're in a serious relationship.  Delusional is she.

Delusional is right, there’s a big difference between flirting and sexy talk online and actually jumping in bed with someone with her parents, brother and friends next door.

I’m sure Whitney would have no problem groaning and moaning at the top of her lungs, hollering about her vagina! and giving the Frenchman instructions with her family and friends within earshot! 🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Two interesting exchanges on a recent Instagram post

1F768AEA-E8E0-4610-962A-C9998875A5CE.thumb.jpeg.61bcc60ba7c90c50f27b4da147d8388a.jpeg08A198FA-9BD8-4E80-BC61-B6E2A6266F9D.thumb.jpeg.9a05b710fc843d2a96243d9c7fab4949.jpeg

wow for someone who supposedly isn't single anymore and should be happy as a clam she sure is BITCHY!

So it's fine for Twit to mouth off and be rude as hell to everyone but if someone asks her a question she shits her pants!

JMO but I also thought Babs looked a little tired and it was Twitney who brought up her brother and his love life.

She's impossible! 🙄

• Love 5
18 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

AND she states that she fully intends to bed this stranger right after meeting him, with her family and friends around, in the same house, and tells her father it’s “none of his business.”   

In the house that her father is ostensibly paying for (although we know it's TLC), since this is supposed to be the Thor family vacation.  Stick to the script, Whitney!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

1F768AEA-E8E0-4610-962A-C9998875A5CE.thumb.jpeg.61bcc60ba7c90c50f27b4da147d8388a.jpeg08A198FA-9BD8-4E80-BC61-B6E2A6266F9D.thumb.jpeg.9a05b710fc843d2a96243d9c7fab4949.jpeg

What's wrong with asking if her brother is gay? And Babs hasn't looked well since her stroke, IMO. All the girl did was ask. Wow, talk about a short, bitchy fuse.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

What's wrong with asking if her brother is gay? And Babs hasn't looked well since her stroke, IMO. All the girl did was ask. Wow, talk about a short, bitchy fuse.

Plus, she said something on Tuesday's show that sort of implied that, which is why the person probably asked. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

She's NOT single?  Sounds like three lies in a row.

She just can't help herself. The delusion has overtaken any reason she might have had once a upon a time ( maybe age 12?).

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly how does she know that he’d be down for staying in her room in her bed the first day he meets her?

sure he’s a guy but not all guys jump in bed with someone on their first date

Ask if she's had all her shots.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

OK, this is next-level asshole on her part. 

Hey Whitney Way Thore,  we know you read this forum,  so let me just say you should bathe in Preparation H, because you're a raging asshole.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

I've always been under the assumption Hunter is gay.  I don't even know why I came to that conclusion, but it was reinforced by Babs never talking about Hunter giving her grandchildren (although, gay or not, he certainly could provide grandchildren for Glenn and Babs), always talking about the only way she would get grandchildren was from Whitney, and just other little remarks throughout the show.  

Who cares if he's gay?  I certainly don't give a fuck.  I doubt anyone else does, either, so I'm flummoxed as to why asshole Whitney went off on that IG girl's question the way she did.  

As for her not being single?  Okay, asshole, whatever you say  😂😂😂

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I've always been under the assumption Hunter is gay.  I don't even know why I came to that conclusion, but it was reinforced by Babs never talking about Hunter giving her grandchildren (although, gay or not, he certainly could provide grandchildren for Glenn and Babs), always talking about the only way she would get grandchildren was from Whitney, and just other little remarks throughout the show.  

Who cares if he's gay?  I certainly don't give a fuck.  I doubt anyone else does, either, so I'm flummoxed as to why asshole Whitney went off on that IG girl's question the way she did.  

As for her not being single?  Okay, asshole, whatever you say  😂😂😂

Because it was a question about someone who isn't her. She's the only one allowed to wander around like an amazing gift to LBGTQ issues. Even though she was the one who referred to it, if people know Hunter is gay (if he is) they might pay attention to him. Plus he's evil because he called her on her shit. Same with the question the same poster asked about Babs.  Clearly Babs has been looking tired so that was a reasonable question, too. But no one is supposed to ask about anyone else because the IG is only for praising Whitney and telling her she's amazing. After all this poster asked if she was single - to Whit that's the ultimate insult so clearly this poster is evil - she is interested in other people and thought it's possible Whit doesn't have a man worshipping her at all times. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Plus, she said something on Tuesday's show that sort of implied that, which is why the person probably asked. 

Exactly, I caught that snide comment she made last week.  If  she later regretted saying it she could have simply asked for it to be edited out.  But she didn't. So go fuck yourself, Whitney. YOU invited that question. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

There were photos/rumors of Hunter working in a drag show in New York earlier on, so I think that's where the assumption started (although obviously you don't have to be gay to participate in them). I agree that the question on IG wasn't phrased in a mean or mocking way, and she was weirdly aggressive in that response.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Exactly, I caught that snide comment she made last week.  If  she later regretted saying it she could have simply asked for it to be edited out.  But she didn't. So go fuck yourself, Whitney. YOU invited that question. 

Stop. Of course he is gay.First rule of her 'reality tv everything  she says  is a lie.

4 hours ago, alabetser said:

There were photos/rumors of Hunter working in a drag show in New York earlier on, so I think that's where the assumption started (although obviously you don't have to be gay to participate in them). I agree that the question on IG wasn't phrased in a mean or mocking way, and she was weirdly aggressive in that response.

He also often has haircuts and clothing that could make people wonder.. bottom line if he's gay, bi, straight or anything else who cares.... why did she have such an angry response to a simple question?

She's extra bitchy this season, she can act like she has a boyfriend and all kinds of great things going on in her life all she wants but her attitude SCREAMS otherwise.

I think she's starting to freak out that she's nearly 40 and she's no closer to actually having a stable relationship with a man, her health is going downhill and she'll probably put on more weight as she becomes less mobile.... she's an ANGRY PERSON.

Her barnacles better buy combat gear because they'll be needing it in the very near future.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

He also often has haircuts and clothing that could make people wonder.. bottom line if he's gay, bi, straight or anything else who cares.... why did she have such an angry response to a simple question?

True.  Him being a female impersonator is one thing that could make people wonder.  Also, a man wearing two earrings (one in each ear) is the unofficial sign of being bisexual, and despite arguments over that it has some street validity.  She acts like that is an intrusive or negatively intended question.  No one is going to judge him, they're just curious.

12 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I think she's starting to freak out that she's nearly 40 and she's no closer to actually having a stable relationship with a man, her health is going downhill and she'll probably put on more weight as she becomes less mobile.... she's an ANGRY PERSON.

Ditto, that's been my theory as well as I've posted myself.

• Love 6

Her walking ability time is numbered,I think she knows that,but won't do a thing about it.Boyfriend won't help if you just lie there like a big sausage.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Even if Whitney gets someone to be her surrogate and she finds the sperm donor and she actually gets a baby out of it, how is she going to be physically able to run after a toddler.  The amount of energy it takes to care for a child in any phase of childhood is exhausting, I hope she would not count on her parents to help, they don't seem like they are up for raising another child.

Between her physical issues her attention span for projects wanes quickly, a kid is a project she cannot shelve when she gets tired of it.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Even if Whitney gets someone to be her surrogate and she finds the sperm donor and she actually gets a baby out of it, how is she going to be physically able to run after a toddler.  The amount of energy it takes to care for a child in any phase of childhood is exhausting, I hope she would not count on her parents to help, they don't seem like they are up for raising another child.

Between her physical issues her attention span for projects wanes quickly, a kid is a project she cannot shelve when she gets tired of it.

Exactly but she’s a selfish person and she doesn’t think passed her own selfish desires.

she doesn’t care if it’s unfair to a child just like she doesn’t care if it’s unfair to her dog that she lays around like a blob, she should have stuck with cats… she posted videos of trying costumes on her dog, she laid on the couch wheezing, snorting and laughing the entire time while Todd did all the work 🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
Passed not past - correction
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly but she’s a selfish person and she doesn’t think past her own selfish desires.

she doesn’t care if it’s unfair to a child just like she doesn’t care if it’s unfair to her dog that she lays around like a blob, she should have stuck with cats… she posted videos of trying costumes on her dog, she laid on the couch wheezing, snorting and laughing the entire time while Todd did all the work 🙄

We will see if TLC has a conscious and puts a stop to this stupid idea.She can't do shit, baby is out.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I doubt she considers that. She expects people in her life to be her servants so why wouldn't she expect them to be her nanny as well. To her a kid is just like her other pets - she gets the fun parts and other people do the work.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Oh, NO ONE is allowed to say no to Queen  Shitney. 

Well if they let it happen TLC can be co-denfendants in the following child endangerment case that is sure to happen with her pig habits and no follow thru.

Edited by stoppro
  • Love 4

Has Whit posted anything on or about the Frenchmen since filming ended? I know TLC has some restrictions, but I'm curious what her story will be if the show ends with their relationship still vague and she has to come up with a reason they're not together. Privacy concerns maybe, but after a full season focused on him I'm curious how she's going to defend him dropping off the map. And how sad this season's finale will be.

Edited by alabetser
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, alabetser said:

Has Whit posted anything on or about the Frenchmen since filming ended? I know TLC has some restrictions, but I'm curious what her story will be if the show ends with their relationship still vague and she has to come up with a reason they're not together. Privacy concerns maybe, but after a full season focused on him I'm curious how she's going to defend him dropping off the map. And how sad this season's finale will be.

I don’t know when filming ended, but she posted a picture on her IG before the season started. His face was still blurred. 😂

She claimed they spent 6 weeks together in France. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 7/21/2021 at 12:26 PM, cantfindaname said:

I hadn’t really looked closely at these pics before…

Pic #1 - he’s all zipped up like it’s cold outside and Whit is sleeveless in a sun dress

Pic #2 - what’s going on with her back.. it looks yellow like jaundice

Pic #3 - her arm is the same size as his chest

Pic #4 - her face looks stretched out with photoshop

so she went to France for 6 weeks, did she stay with the Frenchman the whole time?…. I wouldn’t agree to have someone I’ve never met in person stay with me for 6 weeks! 

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

It looks like some sort of Spanx undergarment.

Also, interesting how he's only touching her in one pic.  In the others, he's got his arms crossed or in his pockets.  You know if there was something more ~romantic, she'd be posting that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Pic #3, that door behind Whit's head is pretty warped, sure sign of photoshop. Did she resize her whole head or just shop the hair?

Pic #4, okay I'll bite, who's picture is it? It looks nothing like Whit except the joker mouth.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

so she went to France for 6 weeks, did she stay with the Frenchman the whole time?…. I wouldn’t agree to have someone I’ve never met in person stay with me for 6 weeks! 

If she is paying for everything I bet he was thrilled to have an ATM around for 6 weeks.

I am also sure he told her he is Muslim and cannot have sex with her 😁.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Well we know from photos on IG that she didn't see him much during that 6 weeks. There were a lot of photos with her and Natalie at what is clearly a hotel/B&B - not LeBlur's home, her and a production guy on teacups, and her alone. Then just that one set of photos of them together and she's wearing the same thing in most of them. So 5+ weeks of hanging with her friends and 1 - 2 days of a contractual photo shoot. 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I hadn’t really looked closely at these pics before…

Pic #1 - he’s all zipped up like it’s cold outside and Whit is sleeveless in a sun dress

That's just like the picture of her and Avi, he was all bundled up in a coat and she was in a tank top.   His body language in these pictures show how in love he really is.   His hands are in his pockets at all times while she's holding on to him for dear life.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Hunter gets Botox too? 😯

how did I miss that?? Was it on the show?

It was not on the show, but it's so obvious he gets it - and waaay too much of it. My guy friends who overdo the botox look like this. It's not a good look.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Is your brother gay? That is none of your business, but I am going to answer it anyways because I think you believing he might be gay is worse than just ignoring the question.

And for the record, as a gay person, I am not offended if someone asks if I am gay as long as it isn't asked out of malice. I am gay, it is a simple fact about me that I am not ashamed or embarrassed by. And it has come up, my next door neighbor has "outed" us many times, it's just an innocent question by new neighbors wondering if we are are roommates or a couple.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, John M said:

Is your brother gay? That is none of your business, but I am going to answer it anyways because I think you believing he might be gay is worse than just ignoring the question.

And for the record, as a gay person, I am not offended if someone asks if I am gay as long as it isn't asked out of malice. I am gay, it is a simple fact about me that I am not ashamed or embarrassed by. And it has come up, my next door neighbor has "outed" us many times, it's just an innocent question by new neighbors wondering if we are are roommates or a couple.

Her extreme reaction to the question made me think she secretly believes there's something *wrong* with being gay. And she uses the LGBTQ+ community as mascots so people won't suspect her bigotry. 

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Her extreme reaction to the question made me think she secretly believes there's something *wrong* with being gay. And she uses the LGBTQ+ community as mascots so people won't suspect her bigotry. 

yes i don't know why but she doesn't like the idea of 'gay' you think she would be aboard with that.Being she believes in no fat shaming.well we know she is fucked up.To hell with her.

• LOL 1
45 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Maybe.  I thought about that too but you would think Tal or Todd would have sensed some kind of underlying homophobia by now. You really can't keep that fully hidden for that many years. 

What I thought was also a possibility is that Hunter has asked her not to talk about his sexual orientation on the show but she made that snide comment anyway. So when someone asked about it on SM she blew up because she probably told Hunter he was being stupid and no one would notice she referred to it when obviously people noticed. We know she would never respect anyone's request about anything so it would be right up her alley to ignore something like that. And whenever she's confronted with being an asshole she gets nasty and defensive. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Maybe.  I thought about that too but you would think Tal or Todd would have sensed some kind of underlying homophobia by now. You really can't keep that fully hidden for that many years. 

What I thought was also a possibility is that Hunter has asked her not to talk about his sexual orientation on the show but she made that snide comment anyway. So when someone asked about it on SM she blew up because she probably told Hunter he was being stupid and no one would notice she referred to it when obviously people noticed. We know she would never respect anyone's request about anything so it would be right up her alley to ignore something like that. And whenever she's confronted with being an asshole she gets nasty and defensive. 

Maybe Todd does.  Maybe that’s part of why he's  Sammy Snark. 😄

• Love 4