Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Wow! I’m totally out of touch. I haven’t been following in a long time.

So our little Whitney got engaged! Babs and Glen must be thrilled.

Laughing at the photo. Unless she lost weight, she’s trying to make herself look thin with the way she’s tilting her head so as not to show quadruple chin.

Can anyone link me to a current full body shot?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Bubbles1967 said:

Wow! I’m totally out of touch. I haven’t been following in a long time.

So our little Whitney got engaged! Babs and Glen must be thrilled.

Laughing at the photo. Unless she lost weight, she’s trying to make herself look thin with the way she’s tilting her head so as not to show quadruple chin.

Can anyone link me to a current full body shot?

She posted a photo  a couple of days ago  of herself in a  red sweater. Now, I'm  really  over the "cold shoulder " look, and I think it's  passe in fashion,  but she looks very nice and  appropriate in  that  pic. 

5 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Good gawd, her belly extends to  just below her  boobs. And I think she put her makeup on  with a putty knife.  

Hell, right now I'm just grateful that she's wearing actual clothing.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

I'm usually the last one to notice (or care about) Photoshopping or use of the "skinny filter," but holy crap is this a bad job!  Her whole torso is shifted over to her left (the right, as we look at it), making it look like her right hip juts out 8-10" further than her left.  And the stripe in the crosswalk is all jagged.  Fail.

• Love 6

I don’t know how to do the split screen stuff, but I’m sure I saw Kim Kardashian in this getup a while back and I can’t help but think, because of the way she is wearing her hair and the expression on her face, that she is trying to channel KK in an attempt to be seen as a plus sized model.  Matter of fact, I think that’s what all of these cheesy pix lately are for.  I think that is going to be her next foray into instant expertise - (morbidly) full figured fashion Barbie.  Just look at the stupid poses, the outfits (or - barf - lack thereof), and the locales.  This is exactly what she is doing!

Edited by HighlandWarriorGrl
  • Love 4

I take very few (actually no) selfies so I wasn't aware that the lense lint photo might be an actual effect. however, I am somewhat conversant with Photoshop. When the Twit posts a photo and her silhouette is very sharp in comparison with the background I suspect that some photo trickery is afoot. Take a look at the difference in focus in the photo is posted when wearing the black t-shirt and slacks in Montmartre. Her digitally manipulated self is in sharp relief compared to the surroundings.

Has Chase posted any "I wuv you, I missed you, I'm glad you're back (within a two hour drive) yet?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

I take very few (actually no) selfies so I wasn't aware that the lense lint photo might be an actual effect. however, I am somewhat conversant with Photoshop. When the Twit posts a photo and her silhouette is very sharp in comparison with the background I suspect that some photo trickery is afoot. Take a look at the difference in focus in the photo is posted when wearing the black t-shirt and slacks in Montmartre. Her digitally manipulated self is in sharp relief compared to the surroundings.

Has Chase posted any "I wuv you, I missed you, I'm glad you're back (within a two hour drive) yet?

Not when I checked .... 8 PM ET 12/17 .... let's  see how long it takes  for Twit to read your  post and  demand that  he post how much he  misses and wuvs her....

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_15766420803597563.jpg

rsz_twitty.jpg

I’m a little confused. I don’t remember reading any comments asking her not to bathe or wear lingerie. I thought the idea was just that bathing and underwear/lingerie are not really appropriate on the Internet.  For the record, I don’t want to watch skinny people take a bath either. 

• Love 12

I wear lingerie and bathing suits all the time. I just don't post it on social media for all the world to see. I'm not offended by her pictures in that thing that she calls a swim suit (though I will argue until the end of time that she would look better with a bit more coverage - I love my tankinis), but the photos she posted sprawled out on the floor wasn't just candids of her going about her life. It was aimed at getting a response. She wanted to show off how sexy she thinks that she is and, to absolutely no one's surprise, most people outside her circle of fawning followers didn't respond positively. It was just more of her LOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATME! BS.

And for the record, when a skinny woman posts similar pictures, I roll my eyes too. Save it for the bedroom and your SO, not the general public.

• Love 15
20 hours ago, Lovecat said:

I'm usually the last one to notice (or care about) Photoshopping or use of the "skinny filter," but holy crap is this a bad job!  Her whole torso is shifted over to her left (the right, as we look at it), making it look like her right hip juts out 8-10" further than her left.  And the stripe in the crosswalk is all jagged.  Fail.

You are correct. This picture was taken outside her tourist base L’Hotel (what a way to demonstrate how fit you are, Whit, that you walked alllllll the way outside the building!). Note the circled area, especially the blue artifact to the right of the stripe on the pavement. I found this exact location on Google Street View. Note in the second picture that this blue artifact is missing, and that of the three paint squares which make up the stripe, only one is slightly offset.

901E4A84-43D1-4F14-9F13-DA5B625D72B4.jpeg

Screenshot_2019-12-18 Google Maps.jpg

Edited by tdanaher
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

If I didn't think Twit would block me from her IG page, it would be worth the $15 to ask her: "What happened to Donna Lee?" She sez she'll take any Qs, but I don't believe her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

OMG those photos are awesome.  Whit looks great!  I'm so happy for her.  Can't wait for the new season!

Which photos in particular? She’s posted a lot of photos lately. Some have been nice. Some have been, well - inappropriate. Which photos do you like?

6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Which photos in particular? She’s posted a lot of photos lately. Some have been nice. Some have been, well - inappropriate. Which photos do you like?

Black outfit sitting on concrete slab and the one she's standing in animal print skirt.  She looks a lot smaller in the workout picture too.  I hope she is working out.  Her hair looks healthier....if it's hers. lol   I had no idea of what's going on. 

17 hours ago, nytonc said:

I heard Twit is living in Charlotte now? I’m in a nearby suburb. Can anyone verify that for me or should I just open a window and listen for her braying?

sorry misunderstood the question 🙂

Edited by Joan of Argh
clarity
  • Love 2

If you tag eloquii clothing you have a chance to be featured on their website.  Whitney is feature at https://www.eloquii.com   with this picture

2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She rented an apartment in charlotte because she films the fitness videos with ryan there.

she still has her house, Buddy and Tal are living there together and its drivng Tal nuts cuz Buddy is really noisy

I thought Tal bought his own house and is living there with Jon?  Did Whitney ever post the place in Charlotte or where Chase lives now (city wise)?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

She rented an apartment in charlotte because she films the fitness videos with ryan there.

she still has her house, Buddy and Tal are living there together and its drivng Tal nuts cuz Buddy is really noisy

Why in the name of all that is  holy is Tal living there? I thought  he and Jon bought  a house! Are you sure?

12 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Why in the name of all that is  holy is Tal living there? I thought  he and Jon bought  a house! Are you sure?

No, no, no. Tal bought a house; his BF of about a year, Jon, lives with him. There has not been a confirmed location for Buddy in a while. He was known to be staying at Twit's Greensboro house last year & may still be there.

33 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tal moved out & into his own home about a year ago. His BF, Jon, lives with him. Buddy is not a roommate.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Dot said:

No, no, no. Tal bought a house; his BF of about a year, Jon, lives with him. There has not been a confirmed location for Buddy in a while. He was known to be staying at Twit's Greensboro house last year & may still be there.

Tal moved out & into his own home about a year ago. His BF, Jon, lives with him. Buddy is not a roommate.

Ya I thought the question was about the show so I just repeated the housing arrangement in the preview for new season.

48 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

If you tag eloquii clothing you have a chance to be featured on their website.  Whitney is feature at https://www.eloquii.com   with this picture

I thought Tal bought his own house and is living there with Jon?  Did Whitney ever pi’s there place in Charlotte or where Chase lives now (city wise)?

Ya I know, I thought the question was about the living arrangements shown on the preview.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I thought Tal bought his own house and is living there with Jon?  Did Whitney ever pi’s there place in Charlotte or where Chase lives now (city wise)?

Do you mean piss in their place?  Does anyone know if they have a hot tub? 😂😂😂

• LOL 6
On 12/18/2019 at 12:16 AM, tdanaher said:

This image is not sexy. It's more along the lines of "I've fallen and I can't get up!"

It's never sexy with her--it's awkward. She has a desperate look of "I demand acceptance now" versus "I'm happy with myself".....cause, she's not. If she were truly happy with herself, she wouldn't use filters. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

It's never sexy with her--it's awkward. She has a desperate look of "I demand acceptance now" versus "I'm happy with myself".....cause, she's not. If she were truly happy with herself, she wouldn't use filters. 

If she was truly happy with herself she wouldn’t need to constant accolades from people she doesn’t know. 

• Love 7
On 12/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Black outfit sitting on concrete slab and the one she's standing in animal print skirt.  She looks a lot smaller in the workout picture too.  I hope she is working out.  Her hair looks healthier....if it's hers. lol   I had no idea of what's going on. 

Even though it’s edited, I think the animal print skirt ones nice looking too.  Pretty sure they are hair extensions, but they are flattering.  I did not like the bathtub photos because I thought they were strange to post.

• Love 1