Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Twit is full of info today. Her IG story is a video of how her extensions are applied & other hair care info. She said 90% of her hair is actually extensions. That's probably hyperbole, still, it's obvious that she has lots of bald spots covered up with extensions & powdery stuff.

I wonder if Chase watched? I wonder if he's realized he's engaged to a rapidly balding lady?

And speaking of surprises for Chase: Twit also included a video of her sobbing about  a conversation she recently had with an unidentified male. She was trying to explain PCOS, including its effect on reproduction possibilities.  I can't help wondering if the male was Chase. Finally.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I REALLY hope they have had a reproduction discussion. I do feel for Whitney with that. It is difficult to tell your future spouse you might not be able to bear children. My mother knew she was infertile before my parents got married - not potentially couldn’t have kids. Absolutely couldn’t have kids. (I’m adopted). She told me once it was terrifying when she had to tell my dad. She wasn’t sure he would still want to marry her. He was surprised she was worried LOL. Men LOL. Anyway, I’m sure it would be a tough conversation to have but absolutely necessary. You would think it would obvious they would have discussed children even if she didn’t have potential infertility issues but I am repeatedly surprised by the number of people who don’t have that conversation. 

• Love 2

I had to have that conversation with my husband 6 years into our marriage.  We had every intention on having kids.  I managed to get pregnant and miscarried at 6 1/2 weeks.  I got sick 10 months later and was eventually told it was my best interest to not get pregnant because there was no way of knowing what it would do to my body.  I literally had that one chance, and it was taken from me.  I am still sick (with no answers 10+ years later), and my body has betrayed me in more ways than I can count.  My husband has been amazing through all of this, and I'm not sure where I would be mentally if I didn't have him.  I hope they can have this discussion before/if they get married.  After 17 years of marriage (and nearly 24 together), my philosophy has become simple:  if you think marriage is easy, you are either not married, or you're not doing it correctly.  

And lastly, Twit needs to get some new dance moves.  She's so boring to watch, and Todd needs to find a new dance partner.  

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit is full of info today. Her IG story is a video of how her extensions are applied & other hair care info. She said 90% of her hair is actually extensions. That's probably hyperbole, still, it's obvious that she has lots of bald spots covered up with extensions & powdery stuff.

I wonder if Chase watched? I wonder if he's realized he's engaged to a rapidly balding lady?

And speaking of surprises for Chase: Twit also included a video of her sobbing about  a conversation she recently had with an unidentified male. She was trying to explain PCOS, including its effect on reproduction possibilities.  I can't help wondering if the male was Chase. Finally.

I couldn't believe how out of control she got talking about her PCOS she had tears literally streaming down her cheeks, her eyes were puffy and red... she was seriously unwound.... I wonder if she was on something?

Also in the hair video she showed that just above her front hairline she had her scalp tattooed but it was a botched job and looks like purple/black stains on the front of her head.

She also told us that she applies a ton of Toppik hair fibers to her hair as well.... shook that shit on her head like a salt shaker...... I've used it before and it really gives you tons of volume and it hides any scalp showing through because it covers your scalp in the color of your hair,.... BUT.... it feels like dirt in your hair and whenever I use it I shower when I get home and scrub it out as soon as I can.

I only use it once in a while for a special occasion when I want my hair to look a little fuller but I can't imagine having it in my hair every day and dancing, sweating the way she does... ugh!

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

If she has become that unhinged about a condition upon which she built her empire, I wonder if she doesn't have a supportive and caring fiance?

I wonder if she thought what the tattooed hairline would look like if her hair turns grey or, even if she wants to make it pink (as the kids are doing today.)

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Me from ME said:

If she has become that unhinged about a condition upon which she built her empire, I wonder if she doesn't have a supportive and caring fiance?

I wonder if she thought what the tattooed hairline would look like if her hair turns grey or, even if she wants to make it pink (as the kids are doing today.)

I don’t know that I would assume Chase isn’t supportive of her potential infertility issues but her coming unhinged now could very well be related her relationship with Chase. If we assume it’s a real relationship, this is the first time she’s really facing the reality that that she might not be able to have children with Chase (or anyone). Fertility issues are more of an abstract thing when you aren’t looking to have children at that time and don’t have a person you plan to have them with. If now she’s found someone she plans to marry and have children with, it is more real and the reality that it may very well not happen is more present. As much as I dislike Whitney, that was a painful video to watch. 

Now this last comment I’m going to couch with multiple caveats to hopefully avoid misunderstanding. First - I have absolutely no idea what Chase knows about her fertility issues or what he thinks about them. He may be fully and completely supportive of having a family another way. I have no clue. That said, if he is upset that she might not be able to have children and only wants to raise his own biological children, I hope he owns up to that feeling and doesn’t marry Whitney. To be clear - I wouldn’t think that’s a good thing to think - the idea that ‘hey you can’t have kids so I don’t want you’ to me is awful. But it’s not nearly as awful as hiding that thought and getting into a marriage where this would either break them up or even worse, lead to Chase raising an adopted child he didn’t view as his own. I’ve said it before, as have others, fertility issues in a marriage can be catastrophic. Not everyone knows before the marriage there will be issues. My heart was breaking for @sixlets reading her story. I’ve known many women who have dealt with fertility issues of various kinds over the years and it’s always difficult. Whitney and Chase know now. So as bad as it sounds, they both need to make sure they are on the same page on how this will impact their lives and what to do if it does come to pass that they can’t conceive before they actually get married. And they need to be honest about their feelings even if they sound bad. Don’t pretend you want to adopt if you really find that weird or creepy. Don’t minimize the fertility issues if a doctor has told you the chances are slim to none. Don’t pretend you will be ok with no children if you can’t imagine live not being a parent. If they can’t get on the same page, it’s better to have the pain of a breakup now than a marriage disaster later. Many marriages survive awful fertility issues. I think this marriage would have less of a chance to survive because this was ‘pre-marriage’ info. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t know that I would assume Chase isn’t supportive of her potential infertility issues but her coming unhinged now could very well be related her relationship with Chase. If we assume it’s a real relationship, this is the first time she’s really facing the reality that that she might not be able to have children with Chase (or anyone). Fertility issues are more of an abstract thing when you aren’t looking to have children at that time and don’t have a person you plan to have them with. If now she’s found someone she plans to marry and have children with, it is more real and the reality that it may very well not happen is more present. As much as I dislike Whitney, that was a painful video to watch. 

Now this last comment I’m going to couch with multiple caveats to hopefully avoid misunderstanding. First - I have absolutely no idea what Chase knows about her fertility issues or what he thinks about them. He may be fully and completely supportive of having a family another way. I have no clue. That said, if he is upset that she might not be able to have children and only wants to raise his own biological children, I hope he owns up to that feeling and doesn’t marry Whitney. To be clear - I wouldn’t think that’s a good thing to think - the idea that ‘hey you can’t have kids so I don’t want you’ to me is awful. But it’s not nearly as awful as hiding that thought and getting into a marriage where this would either break them up or even worse, lead to Chase raising an adopted child he didn’t view as his own. I’ve said it before, as have others, fertility issues in a marriage can be catastrophic. Not everyone knows before the marriage there will be issues. My heart was breaking for @sixlets reading her story. I’ve known many women who have dealt with fertility issues of various kinds over the years and it’s always difficult. Whitney and Chase know now. So as bad as it sounds, they both need to make sure they are on the same page on how this will impact their lives and what to do if it does come to pass that they can’t conceive before they actually get married. And they need to be honest about their feelings even if they sound bad. Don’t pretend you want to adopt if you really find that weird or creepy. Don’t minimize the fertility issues if a doctor has told you the chances are slim to none. Don’t pretend you will be ok with no children if you can’t imagine live not being a parent. If they can’t get on the same page, it’s better to have the pain of a breakup now than a marriage disaster later. Many marriages survive awful fertility issues. I think this marriage would have less of a chance to survive because this was ‘pre-marriage’ info. 

That's  one of those things that ought to be discussed  IN DEPTH during  premarital  counseling.  Said counseling  doesn't have to be  with a priest/rabbi--- I'm sure  there are licensed  counselors who offer this service.  But it really,  really  needs to happen,  especially  since they've  known each other for  such a short time. 

Just  my opinion--- YMMV.

• Love 7

I've recently read that hair loss for women is quite common.  I had no idea. It seems that Ricki Lake went public with her situation.  AND, I read that there is supposedly a HUGE breakthrough with a cure for baldness that occurred in my state of NC!   I hope the story is true.  It could help a lot of men and women.  Sorry, I can't find the link, but, I saw the story on a news show here since 2020.

• Love 1

"I couldn't believe how out of control she got talking about her PCOS she had tears literally streaming down her cheeks, her eyes were puffy and red... she was seriously unwound.... I wonder if she was on something?"

Sure she was upset to the max!!!  That's because it was about HER.  Not so much sympathy for others though.  Then acts like a tough bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 1/12/2020 at 1:58 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Totally agree... I watched the IG live and I kept waiting for something awkward or fake but they really seemed like a legit couple who are quite comfy with each other... Things like her leaning her head back and kissing, cuddling etc.. He was just as affectionate and didn't seem like a guy who was acting or faking it.....I'm shocked to admit that it all looked very real to me but time will tell.

With all due respect, no effing way.  No one will convince me that this guy doesn't cry himself to sleep or want to puke every night.....except for payday.   She isn't a sweet nice fat girl.  She's a blubbery braying self centered immoral stinky mess.  

• Love 15

I must be getting soft in my old age because that was one of the few times she’s seemed vulnerable, genuine and (Ugh) a bit likable. I couldn’t watch the whole video but she didn’t seem anything but sad, which is understandable. Of course her eyes were puffy; she said she’d been crying while talking to this mystery friend about her potential fertility challenges. Mine do that too and I’m not on anything.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Uuuugghh said:

I must be getting soft in my old age because that was one of the few times she’s seemed vulnerable, genuine and (Ugh) a bit likable. I couldn’t watch the whole video but she didn’t seem anything but sad, which is understandable. Of course her eyes were puffy; she said she’d been crying while talking to this mystery friend about her potential fertility challenges. Mine do that too and I’m not on anything.

We are old together then because I thought she just looked understandably sad as well. My eyes get puffy like that too so I didn’t think much of that. One thing that did occur to me is that this mystery friend wasn’t a friend but a doctor who basically told her childbirth is a slim option. That would make most women ugly cry. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Uuuugghh said:

I didn't mean she was on illegal drugs that were making her eyes puffy... i meant i wonder if she is on any medication from the doctor that might make her more emotional.

When my sister was first put on antidepressants she had a period of time where things bothered her a lot more and she would get very weepy which is ironic since you'd think they'd make you happier and eventually they did but it took several months for them to settle in her system and start working..... meanwhile she was more emotional than usual.

My eyes get puffy too when I cry, so do most peoples it wasn't meant as an insult. 🙄

I figure Whitney must be on medications (I've seen medicine bottles in her cabinets) and wondered if maybe something was changed recently.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've recently read that hair loss for women is quite common.  I had no idea. It seems that Ricki Lake went public with her situation.  AND, I read that there is supposedly a HUGE breakthrough with a cure for baldness that occurred in my state of NC!   I hope the story is true.  It could help a lot of men and women.  Sorry, I can't find the link, but, I saw the story on a news show here since 2020.

I've  told the story  before,  but.... when I was  20, I was diagnosed with  cysts on my ovaries  and pretty much  throughout my  pelvic cavity. Not the simple  fluid-filled  ones associated with  PCOS, but big ugly  honking  dermoid cysts (warning, do NOT Google  this if you're  squeamish. )  Long story,  they wound up removing  everything  ---uterus, ovaries,  tubes. Anyhow,  in the intervening 50+ years  I've  lost a LOT of hair. At first I was  somewhat thankful  that I didn't have to  fight with my  Chia pet hair every morning, but now you can see my scalp. And as my hair gets grayer, it's  even easier to see.  Plus  I've lost the hair on my  girlie  parts and gained it on my chin. 

On the plus side, I only have to  shave my pits every  other week. 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

One thing that did occur to me is that this mystery friend wasn’t a friend but a doctor who basically told her childbirth is a slim option.

Well, she said she was talking to a friend who didn't know anything at all about PCOS, and the more she described the effects, the  more upset she got. It could have been Chase, but it doesn't seem likely it was a doctor. What struck me about what she said in her IG story was that, up until now, she had ignored the more serious effects of PCOS, and hadn't really done anything to treat or mitigate them.  We know she's seen a number of doctors, but aside from her brief hiatus from eating pasta, we haven't seen her following any medical advice. And of course, the first thing she would have been counseled to do is lose weight, a recommendation she has strenuously rejected for years now.

• Love 6

I had the tumor that ate my left ovary. Total hysterectomy. Hormones for 5 years and then no more.  My hair HAS thinned somewhat but it was thin to start with!  I'm just happy to be here!

Whitney's made her LIVING by being a big fat fabulous person.  If ANY of that changes, she's SOL.

I feel bad that the girl can't find a way to make a living any other way than this. Her main problem is between her two ears, either NPD or something close to it; and has nothing to do with her eating crap from daylight til dark and beyond.

Edited by goofygirl
can I type???
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Well, she said she was talking to a friend who didn't know anything at all about PCOS, and the more she described the effects, the  more upset she got. It could have been Chase, but it doesn't seem likely it was a doctor. What struck me about what she said in her IG story was that, up until now, she had ignored the more serious effects of PCOS, and hadn't really done anything to treat or mitigate them.  We know she's seen a number of doctors, but aside from her brief hiatus from eating pasta, we haven't seen her following any medical advice. And of course, the first thing she would have been counseled to do is lose weight, a recommendation she has strenuously rejected for years now.

I know she said it was a friend but it just didn’t ring true to me, unless it was Chase. I’m not sure how to describe it but if you are talking to someone you don’t know well, you don’t usually get that worked up even with a difficult situation. And frankly anyone she knows pretty well would know about PCOS. So it seems like it would have to be someone either with credibility or with an additional emotional component. It being Chase made sense too. It’s actually pretty worrisome from a relationship perspective  if it was Chase because she left so upset.  If they are a real couple, you think they would be upset and cry together and then he could comfort her while they discussed it. I didn’t get the impression that there had been any of that. Unless of course they are a real couple and he told her he can’t deal with not having children. 

Regardless, I do hope whatever this was is a wake up call to her to start paying attention to those more serious effects of PCOS and actually do something about it - the biggest of which is losing weight. She’s clearly lost weight so if she would get her nutrition under control she could do it. Whether it would be enough to allow her to get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy, I have no idea. But it would make her a healthier person. Age is going to become an issue for her as well. Even without PCOS, fertility is going to start decreasing as she ages. Obviously plenty of women have babies into their 40s or more but when you are already morbidly obese and have PCOS, it’s going to be hard. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I know she said it was a friend but it just didn’t ring true to me, unless it was Chase. I’m not sure how to describe it but if you are talking to someone you don’t know well, you don’t usually get that worked up even with a difficult situation. And frankly anyone she knows pretty well would know about PCOS. So it seems like it would have to be someone either with credibility or with an additional emotional component.

I wondered if it might have been Ryan.

Edited by Ketzel
23 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I wondered if it might have been Ryan.

Now that makes a lot of sense. They are close enough to have the conversation but he’s a guy so wouldn’t really have much, if any, knowledge of PCOS even though he’s on the show with her. Also, he would be close enough to Chase to point out to Whitney that this is a big deal and something that might actually be a problem in their relationship. 

• Love 3

As a woman who was rendered infertile due to an endocrine imbalance I had as a teenager, I have tremendous sympathy for those who desperately want children but cannot have them naturally (or not without heroic medical intervention). My best friend went through many months of IVF treatments (which are zero fun for anyone) in order to have her two children and made me grateful that I 1) never married and 2) never had any desire for children. It's awful to face and I can sympathize with Whitney on that count because it does appear that being a mother was something very important to her.

She's got to be realistic about this and honest with her fiance (if their relationship isn't just a stunt for the show) because while many men are understanding, there are plenty who have this idiot idea that their children must be his biologically. Some alpha-male bullshit nonsense. If having his own biological children is important to Chase, better to know now before they get in any deeper. 

• Love 5

So apparently Whitney did shut down NoBSDance for a while. I guess it’s only a business when she isn’t on vacation. No wonder the FB page only has a few members. I wonder if anyone will sign back up. They only had it for about a month and then nothing. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 1/13/2020 at 6:25 PM, sixlets said:

my philosophy has become simple:  if you think marriage is easy, you are either not married, or you're not doing it correctly.  

I don't think marriage is easy, I think marriage is drastically different in difficulty for different people and relationships. I think a TON of people expect marriage to drastically change who you are and what your relationship is about and not require a lot of compromise and conflict resolution and some personalities are much better suited to it than others.

The thing is, Whitney is an attention whore, has issues with boundaries, is a bully and is completely self-centered. When or if she finds a life partner they are going to have to really want to the relationship and be willing to constantly fight for it. Those people are out there, I know people that have been together for decades in relationships like that but it is exhausting and most people eventually grow too tired of it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I am sure she will have the fertility conversation with Chase.  It will be on camera and stretched out over at least 2 already-too-long episodes.  Whitney will worry about it in THs, discuss it separately with her parents and each friend, discuss each of those conversations in THs, start the conversation, Chase will hem and haw into a "cliffhanger" ending, after which he will a) be completely fine with it like the Prince Charming that he is, or b) need some "time to think" which will include weepy THs from Whit, separate discussions about it with her parents and friends, THs about those discussions, possibly friends contacting Chase to express to him how Whit feels, repetetive TH's from Chase and maybe a conversation or two between him and Ryan, as well as conversations between Whit and Ryan so that we can hear him rehash each of the conversations with the other person.  Followed by Chase deciding that he is completely fine with it like the Prince Charming that he is.  Everything in this show may be fake, but clever and quick-paced it is not!

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So apparently Whitney did shut down NoBSDance for a while. I guess it’s only a business when she isn’t on vacation. No wonder the FB page only has a few members. I wonder if anyone will sign back up. They only had it for about a month and then nothing. 

Looking at Todd (who is infinitely a better dancer than Whitney on her best day), all I can say is what shit choreography this is. It's "dancing" insofar as it's coordinated movements set to music, but it's just so.... basic. I get that it's aimed primarily at people with little to no dance training, people who are overweight and may have some mobility limitations but there's nothing aspirational about it. Nothing that says "stick with me and you'll be dancing like this in a few weeks". It's just more of Whitney's flailing about, waving her arms and shaking her oversized ass. And it looks even more ridiculous when a normal-sized man is doing it.

I wish that there was someone who would take on the kind of students that Whitney is aiming for (well, maybe something a bit more ambitious than her low hanging fruit) and show actual technique. Not just flinging herself about like she's at the klerb.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

When you're so fat that your ass is big enough to force the back of your pants up to the point that it literally meets your bra strap, you have a serious problem. There's no way she looks at this video and thinks anything about her looks "good" or "healthy".

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, cherenkov said:

When you're so fat that your ass is big enough to force the back of your pants up to the point that it literally meets your bra strap, you have a serious problem. There's no way she looks at this video and thinks anything about her looks "good" or "healthy".

Well, now, her APPETITE  certainly  appears  "healthy. " 😉

• LOL 9
18 hours ago, cherenkov said:

While I agree with you here, I was grateful to see Whitney actually DANCING and not just standing/wiggling. Better than her normal stuff. 

• Love 6

I’m 1000% positive everything is fake. I’m just not sure if Whitney is in on it or not. I believe Ryan 100% saw this as a business opportunity because if she wasn’t who she was, they would never be associated in any way. They claim to have been dating since March and yet Chase was still acting single and looking a few months after that. I’ve also heard that Ryan and Chase have both said something along the lines of “if she can have a tv show, so can we.” That’s all I think this is folks. I just hope Whitney doesn’t get hurt with all of this (unless, she’s in on it as well and knows the show is on the way out and we need to get her into a relationship before it’s off the air). In either case, it smells fake and manufactured all the way around. Just two country frat boys who found their cash cow (no pun intended). Boys, enjoy your 15 min. It ain’t gonna last long.

• Love 1

According to various SM pages, family, friends & new barnacles, Ryan & Chase, were in LA the past couple of days filming the "reunion" show (aka The Skinny). It seems late in the season to be doing that. I guess the November cruise got in the way of earlier filming.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, auntjess said:

Is that Instagram, or something else that I don't have?  I only have Facebook.

It was in his instastory but they’re only available for 24 hrs.

55 minutes ago, Dot said:

According to various SM pages, family, friends & new barnacles, Ryan & Chase, were in LA the past couple of days filming the "reunion" show (aka The Skinny). It seems late in the season to be doing that. I guess the November cruise got in the way of earlier filming.

I hope it’s better than that God awful game playing they had last season.

• Love 6

The PCOS thing gets on my last nerve.

I also have PCOS although mine is in remission (no signs of cysts, my symptoms of are significantly controlled, I do not take meds, etc).

It infuriates me how so many obese women blame PCOS for all of their ills. We don't know the full connection of what comes first - obesity or PCOS but we know they are related.

You know what helped me more than any other med? Losing weight.

At my highest I was 290. I am now 200. Has it been a cake walk to lose weight? No. But it is possible. What PCOS does do is it can make you insulin resistance, it can lower your metabolic rate, but it does NOT put the fork up to your mouth. 

I had my resting metabolism tested and I was shocked when I found out my metabolism was ONLY 150-250 calories less than the anticipated level (based on the various formulas out there). Mine is now normal.

I stopped going on kept, whole 30, vegetarian, or any other kind of I WILL LOSE WEIGHT diet and I signed up for a program via Stronger U where I had macro coaching. Easiest "diet" I have been on in my life. I don't eat low carb, I eat just balanced macros. On holidays I don't track really but I immediately go right back to my plan and I have been doing this on my own for a year. 

The reality Whitney is you drink too much, you don't take into account every lick and bite, and you are delusional if you think you don't eat enough. You are not a miraculous example of a miracle of not following the laws of thermodynamics. You eat more than you burn - whether it is mostly booze or coffee drinks or hiding in your house when the cameras are not there. You binge probably (Hell I will if I put certain foods in my house) and are deluded with just how much you consume.

Guess what? I lose weight at a normal clip now, I don't have cysts, my hair stopped falling out, my skin is vibrant, I don't have tons of hair growing in the wrong places.. I am not even close to being prediabetic or resistant.. and even at 42 my GYN wants me on birth control as she feels I am pretty damn fertile at this point.

Edited by lovetheduns
  • Useful 2
  • Love 21
On 1/18/2020 at 6:36 AM, lovetheduns said:

The PCOS thing gets on my last nerve.

I also have PCOS although mine is in remission (no signs of cysts, my symptoms of are significantly controlled, I do not take meds, etc).

It infuriates me how so many obese women blame PCOS for all of their ills. We don't know the full connection of what comes first - obesity or PCOS but we know they are related.

You know what helped me more than any other med? Losing weight.

At my highest I was 290. I am now 200. Has it been a cake walk to lose weight? No. But it is possible. What PCOS does do is it can make you insulin resistance, it can lower your metabolic rate, but it does NOT put the fork up to your mouth. 

I had my resting metabolism tested and I was shocked when I found out my metabolism was ONLY 150-250 calories less than the anticipated level (based on the various formulas out there). Mine is now normal.

I stopped going on kept, whole 30, vegetarian, or any other kind of I WILL LOSE WEIGHT diet and I signed up for a program via Stronger U where I had macro coaching. Easiest "diet" I have been on in my life. I don't eat low carb, I eat just balanced macros. On holidays I don't track really but I immediately go right back to my plan and I have been doing this on my own for a year. 

The reality Whitney is you drink too much, you don't take into account every lick and bite, and you are delusional if you think you don't eat enough. You are not a miraculous example of a miracle of not following the laws of thermodynamics. You eat more than you burn - whether it is mostly booze or coffee drinks or hiding in your house when the cameras are not there. You binge probably (Hell I will if I put certain foods in my house) and are deluded with just how much you consume.

Guess what? I lose weight at a normal clip now, I don't have cysts, my hair stopped falling out, my skin is vibrant, I don't have tons of hair growing in the wrong places.. I am not even close to being prediabetic or resistant.. and even at 42 my GYN wants me on birth control as she feels I am pretty damn fertile at this point.

Agree. I also had PCOS and could never eat as much as others. I was never significantly overweight, however, and instead went the other way and became anorexic—it was so bad I’m now infertile (I stopped periods in my early 30s). 

Anyway, I get sick of the excuses some of these women put out there. It’s possible, it’s just harder (that’s a reality).  My own basic metabolic rate is around 1400 calories before exercise and I watch every little thing I eat. I do not drink anything with calories unless it’s a special occasion (water, tea, black coffee). It is what it is. I’d rather feel a little hungry (no biggie) than be overweight and unhealthy—right now I’m around 150 at 5’8” (I have 20 to drop before my marathon in May). 

Whitney can fuck off with her PCOS excuses. 

• Love 12

Because it’s so normal to lay around someone else’s house in your underwear. Also, this is the third time she’s pointed out where her ring is. Her comments always seem to ‘protest too much’. 

So she’s in LA with her fiancé but she’s laying in her underwear on Natalie’s couch. She is really NEVER with him. So either this is fake or it’s the weirdest relationship. 

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

No, Whitney, Lola doesn't think you are Natalie. Nobody mistakes you for Natalie, especially not a dog, who I am sure has no trouble smelling the difference.

Hell, even with my palate & sniffer burned out with 30 years of smoking, I could probably smell Twit a block away. 😷

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Was the ring wearing her down or something, she kept the other two on.  Also, who is splayed out in their underwear on someone else’s sofa?  I guess if it was good enough for the bridal store’s sofa, it’s good enough for Natalie’s.  I don’t know what Chase is getting paid but it ain’t nearly enough. .

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Ketzel said:

No, Whitney, Lola doesn't think you are Natalie. Nobody mistakes you for Natalie, especially not a dog, who I am sure has no trouble smelling the difference.

Hope Natalie has  lots of Febreze to  get the  stench out of her  sofa.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I’m 1000% positive everything is fake. I’m just not sure if Whitney is in on it or not. I believe Ryan 100% saw this as a business opportunity because if she wasn’t who she was, they would never be associated in any way. They claim to have been dating since March and yet Chase was still acting single and looking a few months after that. I’ve also heard that Ryan and Chase have both said something along the lines of “if she can have a tv show, so can we.” That’s all I think this is folks. I just hope Whitney doesn’t get hurt with all of this (unless, she’s in on it as well and knows the show is on the way out and we need to get her into a relationship before it’s off the air). In either case, it smells fake and manufactured all the way around. Just two country frat boys who found their cash cow (no pun intended). Boys, enjoy your 15 min. It ain’t gonna last long.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, oneintroduction3 said:

Where did Ryan and Chase say they could have their own shows?  Although I could see Ryan trying to branch out into other things.  I think if all this is fake Whitney knows what’s going on.   The reason I say this is if there was some sort of scheme she didn’t know about, wouldn’t she wonder why her fiancé is off in a whole other town and is never around for the holidays?  I mean she was playing Scotland Yard tracking down every woman Avi ever spoke with, wouldn't she have some clue she was being hoodwinked?  I’m not saying this is real, I’m just saying if it’s fake I think she knows.  I’m curious why you think she doesn’t know?  No judgement, just wondering.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Where did Ryan and Chase say they could have their own shows?  Although I could see Ryan trying to branch out into other things.  I think if all this is fake Whitney knows what’s going on.   The reason I say this is if there was some sort of scheme she didn’t know about, wouldn’t she wonder why her fiancé is off in a whole other town and is never around for the holidays?  I mean she was playing Scotland Yard tracking down every woman ever spoke with, wouldn't she have some clue she was being hoodwinked?  I’m not saying this is real, I’m just saying if it’s fake I think she knows.  I’m curious why you think she doesn’t know?  No judgement, just wondering.

I can believe that PMG (prod. co.) could recognize how egotistical Twit is & play off that, with the connivance of Ryan who brought his ol' pal in on the con. I'm not necessarily saying I think it happened that way, just that I can see the possibility.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Dot said:

I can believe that PMG (prod. co.) could recognize how egotistical Twit is & play off that, with the connivance of Ryan who brought his ol' pal in on the con. I'm not necessarily saying I think it happened that way, just that I can see the possibility.

I guess I don’t see PMG being involved, like maybe the graffiti trailer.....I could see them possibly getting somebody to do that to get a surprise reaction, but I can’t see them partnering with two guys to run an engagement “con”.  I’m not sure if that’s what you’re saying or it’s the guys and PMG  knowing Whitney is looking for a man just isn’t getting involved with “warning” her or I’m way off and your saying something completely different.  

I’ll be the first to admit I fast forward a lot of the show, and don’t always keep up with their SM, but why do you think Ryan is conniving?  He seems to do almost all the work for the business....do you think he’s talking Chase into this romance?  I guess he bothers me less than some of the other Barnacles....ahem Buddy...because Ryan actually seems to put some effort into this “job”.  I sort of see him like Natalie using Whitney to broaden their IG bases, but Whitney seems to be benefiting from it too, so I don’t see it as a problem,  I’m not a fan of some of the things he says, but the old barnacles are sorta treating him shitty so it’s hard for me to judge.  

Chase I have almost no opinion about other than he seems to be sort of wandering through life.  I’m not sure if that’s his personality or his personality on the show.  They both seem too young for this show although there’s not a huge difference in age between them and Whitney.  It seems like two different shows.  I could see a gym show with Ryan, Jessica, her boyfriend, with Chase meandering in as a side kick, while Will occasionally comes out bellowing.   Meanwhile on the other side of town overaged theater kids try and recreate high school musicals, while waiting to be discovered.  It’s like two bad after school specials got put together and you’re not quite sure why any of these people would hangout together.  YMMV.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Where did Ryan and Chase say they could have their own shows?  Although I could see Ryan trying to branch out into other things.  I think if all this is fake Whitney knows what’s going on.   The reason I say this is if there was some sort of scheme she didn’t know about, wouldn’t she wonder why her fiancé is off in a whole other town and is never around for the holidays?  I mean she was playing Scotland Yard tracking down every woman Avi ever spoke with, wouldn't she have some clue she was being hoodwinked?  I’m not saying this is real, I’m just saying if it’s fake I think she knows.  I’m curious why you think she doesn’t know?  No judgement, just wondering.

Sorry I was being coy. I’ve actually heard it out of the horse’s mouth that the two of them wanted their own show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I am tired of seeing the trailer where Chase confronts mouth of marbles Buddy if he has feelings for Whitney, like these two are going to duke it out over this narcissistic twit who thinks she is some kind of superstar who cant even tie her own shoes or wipe her ass. Is Chase trailing behind her with a roll of charmin ? And if any of my house guests thought that it was ok to put their stank body wearing only their thunderwear lounging on my couch,, they would find their ass on the front porch waiting for an Uber

no way GIF

• LOL 6
  • Love 12