Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

The cats are cute, but, I'm over with the cats.  I have a pet peeve about people who are obsessed with pets. I realize a lot of people are, but, it really annoys me. I love pets, but, to me, Whit is not healthy about it. Although, I saw a woman who beats her.  She was featured on another TLC show about people with odd habits. This lady on this special, (NOT Whitney) grooms her cat with her tongue and eats the cat fur!  lol I'm not kidding. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Check out DJSpaceSpice's instagram -  Both she and Chase have posted an instagram story advertising that they'll be collaborating on Amplify NC's New Year's Eve event. "You won't want to miss me behind the bar with severinbro7," says the dj. I wonder if Whitney bought her ticket yet?

So maybe this is why Whitney is all up trying to post smexy photos of herself to compete with this younger and attractive girl ( although her instagram photos are worse that whits) 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So maybe this is why Whitney is all up trying to post smexy photos of herself to compete with this younger and attractive girl ( although her instagram photos are worse that whits) 

I can't agree with that -- did you see her photos at the beach? That woman knows what a BIKINI really is & how to wear one. If the Twit/Chase romance was real, Twit would be very nervous.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

What I meant was worse in the sense of overly exposing herself 

I agree, she’s a pretty lady, but could have done without the ass shots.  Not everything has to be posted but that’s IG.  I don’t get it, but people do it.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I agree, she’s a pretty lady, but could have done without the ass shots.  Not everything has to be posted but that’s IG.  I don’t get it, but people do it.

The ass shots didn't  bother me as much as the dope smoking. But that's  me. 

7 hours ago, Dot said:

I can't agree with that -- did you see her photos at the beach? That woman knows what a BIKINI really is & how to wear one. If the Twit/Chase romance was real, Twit would be very nervous.

Actually, if their relationship is real she should have nothing to worry about. If he truly loves her and wants to marry her, then he fell in love with Whit the way she is - personality and size. If she’s worried that he’s going to be tempted away by a barely clothed DJ then they don’t have a real relationship. No matter who you are or what you look like there is always going to be someone hotter or sexier or thinner or whatever. In a marriage, you don’t worry about that. Your spouse chose and loves you. This isn’t a case of a 30 year marriage where you look into the mirror and realize you aren’t the young, thin girl you used to be and worry your husband is going to go for the young, thin thing at work. If he loves Whit, he loves 350lb Whit. She’s been that way their whole, what is it - 8 months, together. 

Of course I don’t believe they are a real couple so I think Whit would be worried. She will worry that people will see him flirting it up with sexy young women and not pay enough attention to her. Or worse, that he will want to date one of them and prematurely end their “engagement” messing up the TV show schedule. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 6
On 12/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Black outfit sitting on concrete slab and the one she's standing in animal print skirt.  She looks a lot smaller in the workout picture too.  I hope she is working out.  Her hair looks healthier....if it's hers. lol   I had no idea of what's going on. 

She can't even sit straight up because of all the fat on her legs and abdomen.

• Love 4
On 11/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, TurtlePower said:

Well, I suppose it doesn’t affect us, but you’d think Under Armor would care about its reputation. Looks like they don’t care their spokesperson is an immature, obnoxious, offensive phony and winner of a “most hated” award. 

Seems to fit right along with the snobby, obnoxious jerk who replied to Dot. Maybe that’s their corporate culture. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The cats are cute, but, I'm over with the cats.  I have a pet peeve about people who are obsessed with pets. I realize a lot of people are, but, it really annoys me. I love pets, but, to me, Whit is not healthy about it. Although, I saw a woman who beats her.  She was featured on another TLC show about people with odd habits. This lady on this special, (NOT Whitney) grooms her cat with her tongue and eats the cat fur!  lol I'm not kidding. 

God I miss MY STRANGE ADDICTION. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

https://www.cameo.com/

What a D-List group this is.  Youtubers, over the hill athletes, washed up television stars, reality TV contestants. Except for Bentley the Goldendoodle, it is a rather sad group of offerings.  Johhny FairPlay really?  

And you know what? If anyone wanted to pay me $15+ for a 2-3 minute message, I’d totally do it too. 

• Love 5

Buddy's a TENANT, asshole. He RENTS a room in your house -- possibly the whole house now. Nothing complicated or risque about that; it's fairly typical of single, struggling 30-somethings.

And, as usual, Twit has made nothin' out of nothin'. Typical MBFFL plotting.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Dot said:

Buddy's a TENANT, asshole. He RENTS a room in your house -- possibly the whole house now. Nothing complicated or risque about that; it's fairly typical of single, struggling 30-somethings.

And, as usual, Twit has made nothin' out of nothin'. Typical MBFFL plotting.

And he’s your FRIEND. Normal grownup people have those of both genders. So the answer to Chase’s question is ‘Buddy is my friend who rents a room in my house back in Greensboro where I don’t even live’. 

UGH Every clip I see just solidify that this whole thing is completely made up. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Watching the TLC GO first episode, seems like a bunch of bad acting.

I watched it too. They made a point of saying Ryan is straight, to put him out there as a possible boyfriend for Whit, but I thought I’d read elsewhere that he’s gay.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GrannySmith said:

I watched it too. They made a point of saying Ryan is straight, to put him out there as a possible boyfriend for Whit, but I thought I’d read elsewhere that he’s gay.

Heather and I think maybe Whitney said he is straight on IG. He may have even said it himself, I don’t know.  There were older pics of him with a GF.  I will say Chase is cute in a corny sweet way, thus far, and Ryan’s dog Darla....OMG!!   I LOVE HER!!  

Still a lot of bad acting though.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2

So I thought a bit more about this clip Whit posted on IG. Supposedly this is the first time she and Chase had been alone together. It doesn’t appear to be a date so I guess it’s just a ‘we both are friends with Ryan and ended up sitting here together kind of thing. HOWEVER, Whit is already laying the ground work for ‘Chase is jealous of Buddy’ which we know from other clips is part of this year’s story line. But of course this is all real and she and Chase just happened to fall in love and the relationship just happened to coincide with the filming and Chase just happened to get jealous of Buddy and they just happened to have early film of her telling him about Buddy to set up potential jealousy later. Oh and lets not forget that Chase is supposedly jealous of Buddy, who Whit asked to kiss once but they’ve never dated and shows no interest in her but he’s fine with her posting pictures of herself on the Internet in her underwear. Ok - sure. I buy that LOL.

And on the ‘is Ryan gay’ question. I know I’ve posted here that I’ve wondered if Ryan and Chase are gay but I think it’s only because their relationship seems so much closer than Chase and Whit. But that fact is probably more of a commentary of the fakeness of Chase and Whit than an indication that Ryan and Chase are gay. So if they say Ryan is straight, then he probably is. Chase too for that matter. 

• Love 5

I have been advised by someone who has already watched the premiere of three things. One, if you want to play a drinking game while watching, don't pick "bro" as the word to drink to. Two, Whitney does not know the difference between the words "tenderly" and "tentatively." Three, Chase describes himself to Whitney as someone who works "in construction" and who hates the club scene.  So I guess we have to pretend we don't know he's a bartender who manages a college-age-oriented nightclub.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, GrannySmith said:

You've read it here, for sure. I know I, for one, have mentioned I thought they were gay.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Can we talk about in detail about what Whitney does in the first episode in this thread @OnceSane or is a there going to be a thread for each episode of the season?

Pls don't. Some of us -- at least, me -- are locked out b/c Dish dropped TLC from its basic pkg last year. I can't watch until Jan thru amazon Prime.

• Love 2

And on the ‘is Ryan gay’ question. I know I’ve posted here that I’ve wondered if Ryan and Chase are gay but I think it’s only because their relationship seems so much closer than Chase and Whit.

I seem to recall a photo that was posted a while ago of Chase and a male friend sitting so close that one appeared to be on the other's lap. There was either a fountain or a reflecting pool in the background. Not sure I know of many heteros of that age who would feel comfortable doing that. Also, the denials seem indicative that someone is concerned about it.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:39 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Is it just me or does it not seem any less awkward now?

Chase’s recent comment:

severinbro7 That feels so long ago, you can tell all the butterflies were flapping around in my stomach lol

I wonder if Chase’s family will be featured on the show and how much the new people: Chase, Ryan, Jessica(to a certain extent) will cut into the old barnacles airtime?  I wonder if anybody got “demoted”?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
On 12/22/2019 at 9:30 AM, Irate Panda said:

Can we talk about in detail about what Whitney does in the first episode in this thread @OnceSane or is a there going to be a thread for each episode of the season?

I didn't realize they were dropping the first episode early again.  Please use this thread to discuss the first episode of Season 7.

• Love 1

Today she posted a Christmas  message. She looks very nice, and appropriately  dressed. In fact, many of her recent  pictures  show her in  appropriate  clothing.  Maybe  she's  read our comments  here and wants to see if we really  mean  what we say. 

Hey Twit: you look nice in the Christmas  picture.  Much more appealing than  leggings and a  too small sports  bra. 

• Love 1

I think Natalie has helped Twit to pull off some endorsement deals with clothiers. She does look nice & I hope she continues to get freebies if that will get her out of the bra & leggings.

• Love 1

I think she looks pretty in her Christmas picture.  I really like that color shirt on her and her hair color is flattering.  I actually always wondered why Whitney didn’t get more plus size clothing sponsors because follower wise she has a fairly decent number.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2

I always thought the reason she didn't get freebies in exchange for endorsements is that she was so hopeless when it came time for her to do the quid for the pro quo. She'd show a picture of herself wearing something, and she wouldn't give credit to the store or the designer. Then a bunch of her fans would start asking where she got the beautiful whatever, and she would either ignore them, or answer just one of them, deep in a thread where others would probably never see it. She never seemed to get that she was supposed to be actively advertising. I think that's why her tentative (word used correctly) relationship with Torrid after the CurvyCon never took off. I expect Anna and Natalie have been wising her up.

Speaking of advertising, NoBSdance seems to have disappeared from her instagram.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Dot said:

I think Natalie has helped Twit to pull off some endorsement deals with clothiers. She does look nice & I hope she continues to get freebies if that will get her out of the bra & leggings.

I think so too. The volume of endorsements seems to have really increased since she hooked up with Natalie. Everything she’s posted with an endorsement tag has been such an improvement. I hope it continues.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

You can’t take your skin off but you can stop stuffing your pie hole and take some of your fat layers off. Selfish bitch. Everyone has to freeze because of you. 

It' s not the skin that's the problem. It's the 230 pounds of extra fat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wonder where she spent Christmas and was it with Chase ?

Sure hope Chase doesn't  mind being  cold all the time. Of course,  someone  Twit's size provides  warmth in the  winter and  shade in the summer.....

• LOL 2
37 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wonder where she spent Christmas and was it with Chase ?

Of course we don’t know for sure but it doesn’t seem like it. On Christmas Eve Whitney posted a video that was primarily to show the Hallmark Channel Yule Log cat videos but in the video we saw Hunter and Glenn and we heard Babs but no sign of Chase. Nothing Christmas related from Chase on his IG. So I’m thinking they didn’t spend Christmas together. I think that video would have featured Chase prominently if he had been there. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3