Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E02: Scared Spitless

• Start Topic

1 please  Flo was a good person, I met Flo and I met the guy she had partnered with. He was very strong on defending her. He thought she was a hero. If you ever rewatch that year, she was fine until the last few shows. a lot of years, some one gets dysentery, they tend to lose that leg of the race when it happens, - a lot of bathroom stops and exhaustion and dehydration. Flo got dysentery at the end of the show. She wanted to drop out, but her partner asked her to stay in it, You will note a lot of the time , she was sleeping while her partner scouted things.  The show never discusses dysentery.  I know Peaches had gotten it on the leg they lost, but never explained why suddenly she didn't want to drink the foul tasting tea - she was afraid she would have to look for another toilet.  Someone else got it the first leg of the race in Brazil. So seriously, Flo does not deserve the insults, she struggled through it and won,  not many can do that.

2. not complete hate for Shamir, he could have screwed up his harness at one point and moved his stuff to the wrong place, and caused the pain, I think he could not do the window and had to be dropped, but I would have  to watch again. he certainly might have wanted to have children in the future.  and once you hurt a part of you body andy stress on that part, could cause pain just because it is already sore. Sop he might have done it  to himself, doesn't mean it is not painful. I guess once they assured him it would still function, he went through to finish the task. But it is not a part of the body, you would want to hurt.   As far as his partner moving people away, probably a necessity, but still not looking good on TV and she will probably have real life repercussions from acquaintances. 

the pact - stupid to be sure, and once you are there you can see that. But my problem was not that they had planned not to keep the pact, but that after it happened, they laughed at the stupid people that were in the deal. Too trusting no doubt, but just rude to mock them afterwards. just move on. 

with TAR, it is a reality show and you never know how they are going to edit things, some people are pleasant and just get a bad edit, it happens. But one thing they can't do is to edit things you did not say into the show. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I am really liking this season.  We are seeing something we haven't seen.  People trying to work on their people skills and find a way to get along.  When you travel with someone you know you don't necessarily notice skills like that.

I'm actually really enjoying that aspect of it too. And, to be honest, it's not really that different for us, as viewers, than a regular season. It usually takes me most of the season to learn people's names and stop thinking of them as Team Gay Cowboys or whatever anyway. I also really like the way they got to choose their partners based on first impressions after one task.

9 hours ago, Merneith said:

I agree with that. Airport drama is even less interesting than taxi drama, which is at least good for something pretty to look at. I want to watch the racers doing things. 

It is pretty boring now but I do miss the old school pre-9/11 airport drama where so much could change based on someone's ability to find a better flight or charm an agent. Kevin from season one had mad airport skillz.

• Love 5

I was impressed that Shamir managed to break the window of a high rise building with his bare hands while suspended in midair. Hands that he had previously banged up on the drums. I also don't think it was some kind of inexcusable offense on his part because when you feel like your balls are going to explode, I imagine the brain kind of tunes out.

I'm also not convinced we were shown whatever it was that clearly made him pissy at the production. If there was actually an error on the production's behalf, I wouldn't expect the editing monkeys to include it. So I'm withholding judgement until we get some kind of inside scoop.

What I did find unfortunate is that he was an ass to his partner in the process, who tried her best to be supportive of him.

• Love 3

I don't think I have ever wanted for Phil to say to someone "your not last but you are acting like such an ass we are eliminating you anyway," more than I wanted him to say it to Shamir and then bring in a new partner for Sara.

The helicopter coin flip agreement was so stupid given that they knew they would be getting taxis to the heliport from the airport so there placement would be based on their drivers performance rather than racing skill but Matt and Raymond were absolutely idiotic to go back on it because it's not just Ashton and Vanck that will be suspicious of them but everyone else in the competition.

I have absolutely no idea how Francesca and Jessie missed the woman on the bicycle, I swear she almost ran into them at one point.

• Love 5

We get it Shamir, you've physically got big balls, but metaphorically, you have no balls. Grow some ovaries. Whoever raised him did him no favors. Maaaaybe hopefully in the next episode before they start the next leg, Phil will tell them they get a penalty for CryBaby!Shamir smashing a window. What a dingbat. Alpha male, my ass. 

I know I shouldn't, but I like Matt/Redmond. I haven't decided who I want to win, but I do enjoy watching the two of them working together, as well as Team Fun. Normally someone like Becca would drive me nuts with all her excitedness and energy, but she and Lloyd really are team fun!

Me when I saw dogs on the episode: "oh sure they're cute." 

Me when I saw the cat in a barrel: "kittttyyy!!!!"

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Me when I saw the cat in a barrel: "kittttyyy!!!!"

This was the three of us as well.  Had one of our actual own cats been on a lap at the time, they would have been irritated.  And it was a stripey one!

• Love 2

That was also how I reacted when I went on a trip to Turkey & Greece a few years ago. Dogs taking a nap or wandering around on the streets: "Okay". Cats *everywhere* (including at least one inside the Hagia Sophia): "kitty!!! more kitties! ooh even more!" I'm pretty sure I took as many pictures of kitty cats on every corner as I did of landmarks and scenery. 

• Love 3
On 4/7/2017 at 11:45 AM, blackwing said:

Sarah is beautiful.

Seriously. I'm always wondrous at 1) how much makeup some of the women wear on this show (especially when some even look like they have fake lashes on) and 2) how it manages to stay put. I'd like to know which brand of waterproof makeup they're using!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but in the ongoing Scott/Brooke you-don't-understand-me conflict, I'm 100% siding with Scott.  He was a great partner this episode.  She fell of her own accord because she was once again fired up about some disagreement.  He asked her if she was OK and expressed concern.  On the makeshift gym task he dragged that refrigerator over by himself.  When he spun or turned it and her hand got crushed against the ratchet, she glared daggers at him, as if he had done it on purpose.  I did think he was a bit over the top on the window washing but I thought he did well.  He was deathly scared but knew he had to do the task because of Brooke's injury.  And I thought his huge grin and his "I did it!  I did it!" when he completed the task was endearing.

Brooke is just one of those people who is perpetually unhappy and is going to find fault in everything.  She's a miserable person.  I'd love if Scott and Sarah could form a team and leave Shamir and Brooke to be eliminated.  It'd definitely be a huge twist if midway through the season, they made people switch partners for the remainder of the race.

I actually found myself finding Scott completing the task endearing as well. I'm sure in future episodes, I'll find him aggravating again, but I felt bad that he has a fear of heights (side note - how do people with a fear of heights fare on planes or possibly working in really tall office buildings with windows?), yet completed the task and was able to give himself positive pep talks while doing it. I love when they have to rappel down or climb up tall buildings or other structures, it looks like fun!

(edited)
1 hour ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

(side note - how do people with a fear of heights fare on planes or possibly working in really tall office buildings with windows?),

Planes = sedation; won't go up any further than 10 stories.  Once went to the Top of the Ponch in Detroit and could not get on second elevator.  My date kind of forced me by saying, "Look strollers, small children...".  Got up there and had to be carried down.  Helicopters were flying below us and I was literally glued to the floor in a squat position and would not be moved.  I could not watch AR while they showed out the window from the top or shot from below.  I actually feel woozy.  You know the famous pictures of men eating lunch while building the Brooklyn Bridge?  I almost pass out just viewing the pictures.  Just typing this makes me want a xanax..............................................

ETA:  Reason 212 of why I can't run the race.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 7

I can only imagine Shamir's reaction when he watched this episode and saw how he was edited. I'm sure he was on the phone to his attorneys the next day.

I really didn't think much of the samba task -- or just maybe the way it was set up and shot. It was really hard to tell what was going on and whether or not the racers were doing things correctly or not.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I actually found myself finding Scott completing the task endearing as well. I'm sure in future episodes, I'll find him aggravating again, but I felt bad that he has a fear of heights (side note - how do people with a fear of heights fare on planes or possibly working in really tall office buildings with windows?), yet completed the task and was able to give himself positive pep talks while doing it. I love when they have to rappel down or climb up tall buildings or other structures, it looks like fun!

I'd be fine in those situations.  For me I guess I don't really have a fear of heights... it's a fear of falling.  If I'm behind a window or some place secure, then it's fine.  But if I'm in a hotel with an open atrium and I'm on the 20th floor looking over the railing all the way down... then yeah, the vertigo kicks in.

I think for me though if I had done this task, or any kind of rappelling or bungee jumping, I would probably be fine, because I would know there was a harness and the harness is secure.   I think my issue on the race would be claustrophobia... that task from the one season where they had to go into a pyramid would have slayed me, as well as the tasks where they have to go into an underground cave.

I agree with you that I will probably find Scott irritating sooner rather than later, but I thought he was good this leg.  I also found it interesting that they finally brought back the team intro pictures, and he and Brooke are one of only a few teams that are actually smiling and seemingly enjoying themselves. I have often wondered if the intro shots are filmed before or after the race.   Since these people didn't even know each other, it seems to indicate they were shot after the race was all over.  I wonder if there is anything to whether teams seem happy or not.  Maybe Scott and Brooke end up getting along.  

• Love 4
9 hours ago, blackwing said:

I don't really have a fear of heights... it's a fear of falling.

Me too.  I have a healthy reservation about walking around on the edge of a cliff... because of the potential for falling.  Once I know I'm secure behind a screen or a railing, I'm fine.  

Rappelling, bungee jumping, or otherwise hanging by a thread... the fear of falling returns.  I don't care how sturdy the thread may be: "Just suppose a cockroach crawled into the rope-making machine exactly when this piece of rope was being made, and the QC supervisor was playing Angry Birds..."

• Love 3

I had no idea TAR was back, and it's only because I checked the program that I found it was on, the timing was perfect because I was home and ended up watching the two episodes in a row. Every team is a blur so far (is there a way I can see who's who in each team, without spoilers?)

(edited)

Ball crushing is some serious pain, y'all. Depending on size and position, it's quite possible this was much more painful for Shamir than it was for the other guys. That said, his attitude afterwards, especially at the mat, was downright scary.

I sort of shrugged off Matt and Redmond reneging on the coin-flip agreement but in hindsight it was dumb of them to put an even bigger target on their backs - they are already going to be targets as it is due to their strength. They would have been smart to team up with Vanck and Ashton. Matt/Redmond's weakness seems to be attention to details (missing the water in the detour) and  that's where Vanck and Ashton excel. Plus they could probably beat them in the end. Dumb to make enemies of a team that could have helped you get to the end.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Ball crushing is some serious pain, y'all.

Yes.  Serious enough that he would have been screaming his lungs out if he had really injured them in any serious way.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Netfoot said:

Yes.  Serious enough that he would have been screaming his lungs out if he had really injured them in any serious way.  

I want to feel sorry for him, because he may have actually been feeling some discomfort.  As do, I assume, lots of men in that situation with poorly fitted harnesses.  But the way he whimpered because of his minor scrapes from beating the drum, one doesn't know whether he was really hurt, or whether he's a hypochondriac.  My brother is a hypochondriac, so we just tune him out when he complains about his latest self-diagnosed illness.  It's a side-effect of being a constant whiner . . . nobody feels sorry for you when you really are sick or hurt.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Netfoot said:

Me too.  I have a healthy reservation about walking around on the edge of a cliff... because of the potential for falling.  Once I know I'm secure behind a screen or a railing, I'm fine.  

Rappelling, bungee jumping, or otherwise hanging by a thread... the fear of falling returns.  I don't care how sturdy the thread may be: "Just suppose a cockroach crawled into the rope-making machine exactly when this piece of rope was being made, and the QC supervisor was playing Angry Birds..."

Same here. Fear of falling is sometimes mistaken for fear of heights. I thought that I had a fear of heights until a few years ago, when I realized that if I can get on a plane fine and be totally cool when there isn't any turbulence, then I'm probably not afraid of heights. It's definitely when turbulence hits on a plane and I get a million thoughts about how the plane could go down, or if I'm trying to climb a ladder to reach something and think about the ways I could smack my head open on the ground. So yeah, bungee jumping, skydiving, and even roller coasters are a no-go for me. Some roller coasters are fine, but not any major ones, hence why my friends stopped inviting me to amusement parks. The last time I went to one, I held everyone's bags for 80% of the time because I wasn't able to go on any of the rides that they wanted to. 

So if I ever went on Amazing Race Canada, I'd definitely jump on any other task in case of a heights-related one later in the race, just so I'd make sure to not get it by default. However, if I had to do the task, I'd be exactly like Scott. I'd be a sobbing mess, panicky, and extremely emotional, but I'd do it for my team.

• Love 2
On 4/7/2017 at 1:58 PM, CaioF said:

It seems like at that moment when he asked for the doors to be closed/cameras to go away that Shamir not only wanted someone to take care of his balls, but that he probably threatened the producers...

Maybe, but asking that the doors be closed seems just common sense to me. I wouldn't want any CBS cameras to have access if my private parts were about to be examined.

5 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Ball crushing is some serious pain, y'all. Depending on size and position, it's quite possible this was much more painful for Shamir than it was for the other guys. That said, his attitude afterwards, especially at the mat, was downright scary.

I agree with all of this. It's impossible for anyone else to know exactly how much pain he was in, and it may indeed have been different from him than for the other guys, as one can't be sure that all harnesses were adjusted identically. I can't fault him for hurting when he's in pain. But his behavior later in the episode is a different matter.

• Love 1

As someone who has fibromyalgia and a couple autoimmune disorders that contribute to pain every day that nothing seems to help with making it go away, I just couldn't feel sorry enough for him. He was such a baby. Like buck up and just finish the damn task. The less time you spend up there in the harness, the less your damn balls would be hurting. Good thing he doesn't deal with chronic pain, gosh knows how he'd deal with that! Can you imagine if he had to deal with periods and horrible cramps every month? He'd take like two weeks off from his Wall Street job at some Really Important Company. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Rinaldo said:

Maybe, but asking that the doors be closed seems just common sense to me. I wouldn't want any CBS cameras to have access if my private parts were about to be examined.

I agree with all of this. It's impossible for anyone else to know exactly how much pain he was in, and it may indeed have been different from him than for the other guys, as one can't be sure that all harnesses were adjusted identically. I can't fault him for hurting when he's in pain. But his behavior later in the episode is a different matter.

But this wasn't a case of Shamir adjusting his harness on his own with no experience.  Wouldn't we assume that the guys hooking them up must have known what they were doing?  Mr. AZC and I have worn lots of harnesses (we zipline for fun), and the last thing they always ask is, "Does that feel okay?"  If Shamir's was hooked incorrectly, seems like he might have had an inkling pretty quickly.  

• Love 1

Man, I wish whiny balls had been eliminated instead of the Swoles. I can't help but think he was exaggerating the pain to cover what a crappy job he was doing. Too bad Sara (who seems ok) is stuck with him.

Kudos to whichever guy it was who had the fear of heights but did it anyway. That task was tailor made for the weaker partner. I know I would have smoked it. 

Coinflipgate was ridiculous. Does Ashton not understand the concept of "raaaaaaace?"

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Does Ashton not understand the concept of "raaaaaaace?"

I think it was ridiculous but I think who stupid decision to go along with it even though they were the only two teams on the first flight so they were going to be 1 and 2 so needlessly pissing off a team this early in a race where sometimes helping out does happen and Uturns exist the much smarter move would simply just say that they didn't want to do the coin flip.

• Love 2
On 7.4.2017 at 9:32 PM, pamplemousse said:

Do we have our Colin 2.0 in Shamir? New, not improved, and with at least 30% more dramatic tantruming, rage issues, and mansplaining?

I think it's conventional wisdom that Wall Street is ground zero for sociopaths (with the occasional psychopath in there for shits and giggles), but "top Wall Street investment firm," please take your annoying hell-spawn back, this show doesn't need him or want him.

Yesss!! I wasn't the only one with that association . "My balls are swollen" even sounded like "My ox is broken". 

• Love 2
On 4/7/2017 at 8:23 AM, chaifan said:

I'm going to hold out, hope against hope, that next week starts with Phil announcing that yes, Shamir and Sara were given a penalty for his breaking the window, and Swole Sisters are still in it.  (I'd also be happy with Phil announcing Shamir is in a Brazilian jail for property destruction.)

If there was a penalty (and there should have been, IMO) it has already been assessed.  It's possible there was a penalty but even with the penalty the Swole Sisters were still eliminated although I think they would have shown Shamir having to wait out a penalty if one had been assessed.

On 4/7/2017 at 11:28 AM, proserpina65 said:

He did say he wanted to conquer that fear, and although he was in tears, he just sucked it up and did it.  Unlike Shamir and his broken balls.

I agree about the complaining, but I think she might have done something more serious to her elbow; it looked like she was having trouble moving it.

During the build a weight room task she was holding her arm very strangely.  I think she definitely hurt it.

On 4/7/2017 at 1:33 PM, Lady Calypso said:

I think he just had a very panicky moment because he might not have ever felt that pain before.

If you're a guy and you've played any sports (even if only in gym class) you've had ball pain at some point.  You deal with it, you move on.  Shamir was pathetic since no one else had any sort of problem with the harness.

• Love 2

Shamir was pathetic since no one else had any sort of problem with the harness.

I don't want to get too anatomically graphic here, but Shamir could feasibly have had issues the other men did not. Just because the other guys were only mildly uncomfortable doesn't mean Shamir was in real pain regardless of how the harness was rigged, hence the screaming and banging on the window. I'll just say "junk" comes in all different shapes and sizes. Some are up high, some hang low, etc. I'm willing to believe his pain and panic were genuine absent of similar reactions from others. 

That said, no denying he's got some serious anger issues going on.

• Love 3

Brook must have done some damage because she was holding it in pain for hours. This will not eliminate her though, asI recall a father had a broken ankle and went on another show until he had to hpop and they said he would permanently damage his ankle unless he went for surgery, he was also eliminated because you can't run with a broken ankle. 

Im sure that whenever shamir gets eliminated, he will do the rounds claiming he just has bigger junk than all the orher dudes and that was the problem.  Ugh. 

That said, i work in safety, which means i know some of the drawbacks of harnesses.  If youre in them too long, you can have curculation issues.  However, those are the lightweight harnesses used as emergency backups, not the rappelling harnesses, intended to carry your weight longer.  My main point is by trip 4, even in a good harness , im sure he was uncomfortable.   Though there is no excuse for needing 5 trips to wash that window correctly.

Im going to stand up for him in one other way: i dont think he intended to break the window.   I think he was tapping on the window that clues came out of to try and have an escape route to get out of his harness as fast as possible without having to descend the whole way to the ground.  Clearly that wasnt necessary since he rapelled down after all.  Nor did it work, since he shattered the window they would have had to open to get him inside..   I think he was angry they werent opening the window, so he banged harder. 

I dont think it was ok.  I dont think it was excusable, but i think thats one reason he disnt get penalized.  

His later angry outburst at Phil? Pretty awful.  

On 4/8/2017 at 7:09 AM, Merneith said:

Airport drama is even less interesting than taxi drama, which is at least good for something pretty to look at. I want to watch the racers doing things.

It really depends on what you hold dear from The Olden Days of TAR. I treat flight-hunting on a par with self-navigation, and though there aren't as many opportunities to do it these days, situations where teams can gamble on connections to gain an advantage distinguish TAR from its peers because they aren't under direct control of TPTB. (Though it's better at an airport with multiple desks than at a single travel agency with slow typing.)

If you look back at the start of the leg, the travel agency opened at 5am, and the first team left the Pit Start at 11:15pm, so there was a long HoO bunch waiting to book flights. The Swole Sisters made it there for that bunch (you can see them outside with Team Fun, waiting their turn). There was then another long HoO wait / signup sheet at the helipad, and nine of ten teams signed up before the first team left. With spoonfed flights, there'd have been a mad taxi dash and footrace to sign up, which might not be the safest thing to do in São Paulo. Perhaps the ideal approach would have been one we've seen a few times: "you have tickets on Flight X, but you're free to find something better." That would probably have put Jessie & Francesca on a flight that kept them out of daytime traffic, something other teams avoided.

• Love 1

Not happy with either of the eliminations so far, and the cast is far from interesting. It's very vanilla, the biggest drama in the latest episode was someone struggling with a harness. The alliance 'drama' felt very hyped up, I doubt the teams care that much, it's to be expected and correct that someone takes the first spot if they arrive first at a location. This network just won't take risks with the cast, but it's better to have people who aren't there just as types or to represent some people (like the disabled guy) or because they are photogenic. Having people who are just kind of ok is boring, it really is better to have some who are more annoying and actually get a reaction. Of the tasks so far the canoe one has been the best. Couldn't really see what they had to do in the dance task, I guess it wasn't much, just shaking that thing.

Two teams I really like, one finishes first and the other gets eliminated.  So happy and bummed at the same time.  Wish Francesca and Jessie were still in it and not Shamir,  Even Phil backed off bantering with him on the mat, the vibe was so bad.  "Okay buddy, just go sleep it off and start the next leg tomorrow.  Later."

• Love 1
On 4/6/2017 at 11:02 PM, Maverick said:

So, that dude totally threw some shade at Production, right?  Phil was pissed at him and it wasn't because he looked upset.   I'm thinking he went on some rant about how he was endangered or something.  There was definitely something edited out.   It's a shame they stayed and the two women were eliminated.  They could have gotten better as the Race went.   This team is canon fodder that's going to implode in two episodes, tops.  And that's if he doesn't just walk.

Sara looks like she's afraid of him (rightfully so.)  The show set this stranger scenario up and it looks like it could backfire badly on her. Are the teams required to share rooms?

re scrotum-gate: Many ambulance crews carry an extraction device called a KED that consists of a harness setup to stabilize the spine while in a seated position.  In training, we practiced placing it on people of all shapes and sizes. (EMS is not for the shy.)  For men and women alike, getting that crotch strap properly placed takes some care.  You attach the strap loosely further down the thigh and then use the back of your hand to slide it up into the crotch.  The idea is to avoid pinching any scrotal tissue (or the labia, if it's a woman) underneath the strap.  Once you lift, the body weight is going to settle on those straps.  If you didn't tighten the straps down sufficently before taking weight, they're going to shift -- that may be what happened to him.  Doesn't excuse the subsequent behavior, though.

• Love 1
On 4/7/2017 at 9:32 AM, pamplemousse said:

Do we have our Colin 2.0 in Shamir? New, not improved, and with at least 30% more dramatic tantruming, rage issues, and mansplaining?

I think it's conventional wisdom that Wall Street is ground zero for sociopaths (with the occasional psychopath in there for shits and giggles), but "top Wall Street investment firm," please take your annoying hell-spawn back, this show doesn't need him or want him.

lol Colin was a good racer though (broken oxen and cab drivers wanting their full fare notwithstanding) which Wuss Street has yet top prove.  Poor Sara...

Swole Sisters seemed to be enjoying the race, however I never got a sense of urgency about them...they were more tourists, less racers.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:48 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Some roller coasters are fine, but not any major ones, hence why my friends stopped inviting me to amusement parks. The last time I went to one, I held everyone's bags for 80% of the time because I wasn't able to go on any of the rides that they wanted to. 

Thus performing a valuable and needed service.

• Love 3

He had a temper tantrum and broke that window...then he had to call for the medics. And, demanded his privacy.

Everyone has already said everything that needs to be said but I'll give him one point for this. It's not like he hurt his elbow. The camera guy should not have been following at that point. 

I would have appreciated Brooke doing the window cleaning task but I guess that would have made more sense if she'd sprained her ankle. Other than that, I think I'm inclined to be somewhat sympathetic because I get having the kind of personality where you cope by complaining. She seems to need to constantly chatter to get out that energy. But I can also totally see how that would irritate someone like Scott who faced his crippling fear of heights enough to do the task. And who also, particularly in episode 1 seems to focus and get quiet when the pressure is on. So the opposite of Brooke. Haley and Blair 2.0. But without the awkward dating component.

For the record, I'm anti-Wuss of Wall Street and I'm on Team Don't Break Dumb Promises. 

• Love 2

My heart went out to Sara. I know what it's like to keep up a facade of cheer and try to jolly a whining man out of his shitty mood (protip: don't; it never works and gives them another enemy to focus on) so you can go on and get things done. It's a crummy position to be in and not good for the sisterhood. I am not casting aspersions on the veracity Shamir's injury. I am not close to him or his balls. Just sayin', Sara was frustrated as hell during Sackgate but put on a big hashtagblessed smile at the mat, and that depressed me.

• Love 4
On 4/9/2017 at 0:58 PM, Netfoot said:

This is kind of what I thought. I am quite prepared to believe that it's possible to get serious pain from those harnesses, and even that he was having some legit major discomfort. But he walked himself into that ambulance. Men who are having pain as debilitating as he was indicating usually seem to be a lot less functional than that. Credit for finishing the task anyway, I guess, but he's going to have to find some way of proving that he's not just a whiny baby before I'll believe that he's not.

• Love 2