Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Hong Kong Fireworks

• Start Topic

Are they doing more for the Yulin project while they're there? Other than what LVP did the first day? If not, I'm kind of irritated that only 2 of the girls went with her. That IS ostensibly the reason for their trip. You can't be all, "I'm here to support Lisa" if you don't actually support her and her cause. I get that those videos are graphic and disturbing, but then just say - "Hey, I want to go to Hong Kong to go to Hong Kong". Don't act like you're taking a trip as part of this project. 

I hope there is more, and the other women participate, though. I was really glad to see Eileen go along. I think she is making a genuine effort. And, while LVP can really put me off at times, I think her dedication to helping dogs (and other animals) is 100% and I commend her for it. 

Other than that, I'd be with Kyle and Erika on this trip. I want to see culture and really take in the city. They looked like they had fun together and they're probably my two favorites on the show right now, so I enjoyed their scenes. 

I'm also with Erika in that if I was on a long flight like that, I'd be showing up in my sweats! 

Rinna is getting worse and worse every week! I am having a hard time believing I actually liked her at one point. "Someone told me you were talking about me". "Who?" "Who what? I have a sixth sense, dontcha know?" She SERIOUSLY wants people to believe she could just intuit that her baggie of pills was brought up??? Give me a fucking break. 

Eden is batshit crazy and as long as she's not inserting herself in OTHER people's lives, I'm all for it. "He could murder me....but I could murder him". Boom! That was amazing. 

• Love 18
39 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought it was nice of Eileen to put aside the pettiness and to support LVP, it was after all the reason they were all there.

Absolutely agree.  And I thought Eileen's phone call was spot on - offering to go but letting LVP make the final decision.  I also wonder if LVP was disappointed that the others chose not to go.  

But then I was surprised they were just meeting with the documentary production staff for LVP to do some voice-overs.  I thought she was there to try to meet with officials or dignitaries and thus the need to dress appropriately.  

• Love 16
9 hours ago, escape said:
9 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm quoting WWHL here - alluding that LRinna was an addict was a clip they just replayed-  (because I don't care to go back and watch).  No one on the show seems to be saying she used the word addict.  Only that she alluded to the idea without saying it.  I'm saying I agree that Dorit made that implication on multiple occasions and not that she said the word.

And its not ok to imply it either.  And its wasn't some funny joke or story she was telling.

Because Dorit is a superficial snob and nitwit who loves to be gossip.  She went on and on about Panty-gate - gossip from person to person.  She continued to slam Erika for what she wore to her birthday.  She said Erika only complimented her 1 time (yet footage prove otherwise).

1. If LR didn't want people wondering if she had a pill problem, she shouldn't have pulled a ziploc baggy filled with assorted pills out of her purse. That action alone started tongues wagging, on the show and off. It would only be natural for people to question why anyone would feel the need to carry around so many pills in such a way. If LR didn't want people questioning her behavior, she have kept that bag in her bag. Stating that she has popped a Xanax into a smoothie on occasion only added to a view of LR as a pill popping, self medicated, train wreck.

2. ALL these women are gossips! Every single one of them, including LR, so no one should be casting stones.  Part of this is human nature, part is for ratings and drama because if they didn't talk about each other, there wouldn't be any opportunities for showdowns like the one on the junk.

3. LR must be suffering from memory loss again since she doesn't seem to recall that just an episode or 2 ago, she didn't "remember" a conversation or behavior. For all her spouting last season, maybe LR should learn from Dorit how to "own it".

4. I actually like Erika, but if she doesn't want people looking at her hoo ha, maybe she should wear underwear or, at least, not announce, that she isn't wearing underwear. PK shouldn't have kept looking, but I'm guessing its like a car wreck; you don't want to look, but your drawn to.

Edited by Snappy
Add info
  • Love 16

Erika was just plain mean to Dorit.  Meanest I think I've seen her be and it wasn't even her fight.  I wonder how many times Rinna rehearsed this "put me back in the spotlight" scene?  Frankly, I hope Dorit tells Erika "I won't stop talking.  I'll just stop talking to you."  And she does it.

• Love 24

I figured the trip was less about the documentary and more about using the RH platform to bring awareness. Props for that. At least she isn't shilling wine or face cream. 

I am also annoyed by the glam squad and was wondering where they were sitting on the plane. Clearing the howives were in first class. Did the glam boys have to ride coach? And what do they do when they aren't getting EJ ready? Sit in the hotel? It's just so odd, with her look books. It made me remember the days when Mr Poetic had a job that  required that he wear business attire to work. Whenever I had to travel for work and would be gone a few days, he asked me to pick out all his clothes in advance, because he said that he couldn't match things correctly. I just remember being so annoyed. But then again I am not being paid. Erika looked silly wearing her nightie to have drinks after a long flight. 

I am really surprised that Kyle had never been to Hong Kong. I find it a little surprising that she doesn't seem to be very well traveled for someone with money. She grew up with more money than the average person, you would think she would have traveled extensively, but then again, she got married really young and has been raising kids. Maybe travel was not really something that was important to her. 

I frankly don't give a crap about who said what to who when. I want to ride a chinese junk and go to the top of that mountain. These women are nuts to sit around and bicker whilst in a beautiful city. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 9

Erika looked like she had on a housecoat and beer cans in her hair to curl her hair.  Real classy there, girl.  The trailer park called and want their glam squad back.

• Love 22

Eileen was nice to support Lisa?  She wants face time and production chose to have her go to the Yulin event. She may have wanted to, but I doubt she had a say.  She is such a pill.  Is her soap role that of a haughty humorless woman?  

• Love 10
9 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Lola had her back to Rinna while she was blathering away and then the dog got up and walked away even though Rinna was calling her-"Lola, Lola come back!"  Lola isn't interested in Rinna's bull crap either.  She's exhausting.

Why was Erika wearing two cinnamon rolls on her head for drinks?

But Rinna was hysterical while she was packing.  Didn't you hear her jokes?  She was doing her bouncy laugh, so they must have been funny, right?  I guess Lola just doesn't appreciate her humor. 

• Love 14

Welp, now I have three lingering questions from this show: When did the affair start, what did Harry do, and does Rinna have a pill problem? Rinna is such a dumbass that she doesn't get that the more of a big deal you make about something, the more people remember it. Or maybe she does know and just wants people talking about her in any capacity. Please, someone, get her off my tv!  I'm starting to understand why Elvis shot his.

Small thing, but I'm annoyed that some of them  call her "Vanderpump".  It makes me cringe a little when they do it. So try hard-y. 

Was Eileen really wearing a milf t-shirt? 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Sai said:

Erika looked like she had on a housecoat and beer cans in her hair to curl her hair.  Real classy there, girl.  The trailer park called and want their glam squad back.

Maybe she was getting in touch with her inner Peg Bundy.

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika, "I say important shit," all Erika ever does is talk about herself or put her target du jour down.  We hear about her soap opera role, her act, her video, her glam squad, her fabulous style (I have real questions about that), her money, her mother, her marriage and most of all how she gives zero f&cks.  Erika started the season going in on Dorit, PK and the Vanderpump-Todds about their sense of humor.  Erika should perhaps try and buy one with all her husband's money.

That just killed me. 

I wonder what Erika's glam squad says about her she is not around. 

• Love 12

Mikey is so fuckin' exhausting.  Listening to all his name dropping, the bragging about where "we" have been, who "we" wear and tossing FAAH-bu-Lussss in every sentence is exhausting.  Scenes with Mikey are akin to the TH's or scenes with Rinna's pouty brats; they are not why I watch this show.  I'm OK with any brief interstitial that include dogs, kids, husbands or siblings, but they are short.  Mikey is obviously angling to get invited to meet (bone) Andy Cohen or get his own Bravo show.  Honey, you are not that interesting.  He should be happy that he gets to travel the globe, live in Erika's closet and work on his scrapbooks look books.

Speaking of exhausting...I'm gonna need a handful of Rinna's Xanax to make it through the rest of the season if "Pillgate" is the new "Pantygate".

Nice of Eileen to accompany LVP & Dorit to see the documentary.  I just wish LVP were a tad more gracious about it.  She did say something to the effect that is was nice of Eileen to ask to come, but it was done in a shady way. Her inability to "move on" is mind boggling.  She always throws digs in when whichever HoWife she's arguing with extends an apology or makes a submissive gesture, LVP has to put some spin on it that "maybe" this will help "mend fences". But LVP likes to allow the "offending" party to drive to Home Depot to pick up all the supplies, dig the holes for the new posts, nail the boards in place, paint it and plant a flower bed next to it only for LVP to sneak out at night and kick a hole through the repaired section. And then blame the new damage on the shoddy workmanship of the repair crew. This anal-retentive disorder is rampant with most of the RH's, but LVP retains so much of this shit, I'm surprised she has the confidence to wear white pants as often as she does.

• Love 13

Was anyone else surprised that Rinna and Eden paired off together for sight seeing?  I thought Rinna was mad at Eden for ratting her out about Kim not being sober and close to death, and Eden was upset with Rinna for trying to deflect it all back on her?  Did LVP manipulate them? Did I miss an episode?  Did those cheesecakes really have them all singing Kumbaya?

• Love 5
10 hours ago, laschifosavita said:

For bringing a glam squad along, I don't think Erika looked that great on the trip.  She doesn't look bad or anything, but I would expect better from someone that brought multiple human beings to a different country just to dress her.

I agree.  I thought that "look" at drinks was silly.  Erika looked better and prettier while traveling, in minimal makeup and a sweat suit.  

I don't know - I want to like Erika, and have been liking her more this season, but I think she does constantly play different roles (as someone mentioned in last week's thread).  Perfect example - her pre-travel fashion look-book - everything is about creating a role for her to play at - she even said that her look for drinks was her "40's glam" look.  How many other "looks" or roles will she play while in Hong Kong?  Me, I prefer when she is just Erika Girardi - that's the one I like the most.  The one I saw in Mexico (no glam squad that we know of) or at her grandmother's house (only two guys), and even in the park with Kyle.

I also think that those glam squad guys (especially Mikey) are the ones who perpetuate this whole thing with her.  Yeah, maybe she feels she needs someone do to her hair and makeup, and she enjoys the attention, but these guys take it to a new level.  They literally have a life-sized Barbie doll to play with, one who has unlimited funds, unlimited wardrobe, etc.  It is a dream come true for these guys, imo, and they are taking full advantage of her and the situation.  

Edited by njbchlover
Edited to name Mikey - the "head" of the glam squad...annoying asshole!!
  • Love 24
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Erika's glam team did her such a disservice, the first night dinner looked like she was ready for bed, all that was missing was marabou slippers, the rest of the trip was no better, she does not realize that her team secretly hates her, lol

BUT it was (fill in name of designer who made an easy buck here) straight off the runway!  Which automatically means it's high fashion, looks amazing, and the rest of us don't know anything.

• Love 15

I apologize if I'm being repetitive...I haven't read all of your comments yet.  

First: good for Erika.  Dorit continually whines that Erika is cold and distant. Why is this a problem. Not everyone you meet has to be as ridiculously over eager and talkative as you are.  If everyone were like Dorit, the poor people who transcribe the CC would need hazard pay and the text boxes would be so long, there wouldn't be any room left for the picture itself.  Dorit, you started the relationship by maligning the woman to everyone behind her back (and don't get me started on the it's-just-my-British-humor BS). You hated her from the moment your bloated letch of a husband was aroused by her unmentionables.  

As for bag-gate, Dorit, you DID imply to EVERYONE who would stand still and listen that LR had a problem....up to and including Boy George.  People may not remember because you NEVER SHUT UP ( how is it possible to keep track of all you say!) but you did.  Now OWN IT.  How appropriate that you now try to deflect your guilt by becoming angry at the person who actually said something to LR.  ...AND THEN you show your hypocrisy by being angry at Erica when she doesn't tell you something directly.  Can't have it both ways, girl.  If you plan to be the new resident pot-stirrer, don't be horrified when you are called out when the spoon is still in your hand. 

This episode also clinched for me why I like Eileen...and why I think so many people find her boring.  She's like the house matron.  She is mature and conscience driven.  I am so glad she realized that the trip was to support the movement against such a horrific event.  And even better is that of the crew (sans Dorit), she is the only to acknowledge that they should be there to support LVP ; sightseeing should wait.  I like Eileen for the same reasons I like Heather Dubrow....she is a little classier, less vulgar, very loyal.  But unlike Heather, she doesn't fit overly pretentious.  She may support her friends even when they are wrong, but I would do the same thing for mine.  That's what friends do,

i love the budding friendship of Kyle and Erika. It seems very genuine.  

I look forward to next week's train wreck (or should I say junk boat wreck ).  I hope Erica romps all over Dorit.  

Edited by English Teacher
autocorrect is evil
  • Love 20

Since everything has pretty well been said about Erika/Rinna v Dorit (Team Dorit!) I'm going to pass on saying anything about it. I will say I think Eden looks 1000% better with her hair pulled back--it fits her severe face much better. Hair down just amplifies the sharp angles and makes her look very drag. Also, I LOL'd when LVP told Eileen it wasn't an "Eden Hug" so Eileen got up and gave her another one that was long and lingering. I love when they joke about the same things we do. Finally, shut up Rinna. Stop carrying a huge bag of pills around in your purse and pulling them out for a laugh, stop talking to your dog like she's your best friend and stop causing the most boring drama in the world. If you don't want people thinking you're either an addict or a crazy person, maybe you shouldn't act like you are.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Snappy said:

2. ALL these women are gossips! Every single one of them, including LR, so no one should be casting stones.  Part of this is human nature, part is for ratings and drama because if they didn't talk about each other, there wouldn't be any opportunities for showdowns like the one on the junk.

But with Dorit, it's obvious she has a horrible reputation - with people who know her.  At PK's b-day when she first brought this up, Boy George didn't want to hear it and walked away and LVP (who would have love to have gotten some real dirt on Rinna) dismissed it and said to shut it down.

Edited by escape
  • Love 12

Eden seems like the socially awkward child who has no friends and just wants so badly for the other girls to play with her.  She tries really hard to be interesting to them, but does it all wrong, because she just doesn't know any better.

• Love 22
10 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

For all the money she has and her glam squad, I thought Erika's outfits in HK were horrible and the makeup way over the top.  She made a comment about not wanting to wear a little skirt on the flight but I didn't notice any of the others in skirts.

I remember Doritos telling LVP about the baggie of pills but I forget what was said soecifically.

I honestly believe that if I had as much money as Erika (and Tom), I would dress much better.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Absolutely agree.  And I thought Eileen's phone call was spot on - offering to go but letting LVP make the final decision.  I also wonder if LVP was disappointed that the others chose not to go.  

But then I was surprised they were just meeting with the documentary production staff for LVP to do some voice-overs.  I thought she was there to try to meet with officials or dignitaries and thus the need to dress appropriately.  

They were in China. China probably controls everything they were allowed to shoot. Not necessarily edit, but shoot. So if LVP had any meetings with higher ups, they restricted where the cameras could go.

• Love 13

So back to this Glam Squad Erika has, before each trip they put together a spiral bound look book?  Who does the modeling in those pictures, there is never a face...could it be Mikey?  I do picture him at his home putting on a drag version of Erika Jayne like that scene out of Silence of the Lambs. 

How come nobody raised an eyebrow when Eden showed up for the boat/junk ride wearing a wig?  And how nuts is she, meeting someone on line is no big deal, (I met my husband on JDate) but the first time in person is in bed??? That is what Tinder is for. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

So was she joking when she said she took a sleeping pill on the flight to Hong Kong? 

9 hours ago, wings707 said:

They all probably did.  I took one on my flight to New Zealand.  It is a common practice and harmless. 

Well, all except for Eileen - she said she was the only one who didn't sleep on the flight over.  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Lola had her back to Rinna while she was blathering away and then the dog got up and walked away even though Rinna was calling her-"Lola, Lola come back!"  Lola isn't interested in Rinna's bull crap either.  She's exhausting.

Why was Erika wearing two cinnamon rolls on her head for drinks?

LOL.  Lola was all of us in that scene.  Good dog, Lola, good dog. 

8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Two different circumstances.   There's a difference between taking a xanax and taking a 'sleeping' pill.   Is taking a melatonin anything worse? 

I think they are one and the same when it comes to flying.  Xanax is what I used to take on long flights to knock me out.  That reminds me.  I DID outwardly chuckle at Lisa V's comment about how she won't need Xanax if she's sitting next to Eileen on the flight.  And I actually like Eileen!

As for bag-gate, in my memory, Dorit was being a bit shady about Rinna's bag-o-pills.  While she wasn't outright insinuating anything sinister, her mentions of it afterwards did have a "Imma just gonna throw this out there and see if anything sticks" quality to them.  So while I don't think she's done anything malicious, I don't think she's entirely innocent either.

At the SAME time, Rinna is NO stranger to this reality game. She had to have known that her whole "bag" schtick was going to yield some extra camera time.  So I'm not feeling like she's a victim here at all. 

1 hour ago, Pattycake2 said:

Erika was just plain mean to Dorit.  Meanest I think I've seen her be and it wasn't even her fight.  I wonder how many times Rinna rehearsed this "put me back in the spotlight" scene?  Frankly, I hope Dorit tells Erika "I won't stop talking.  I'll just stop talking to you."  And she does it.

I don't think Erika was mean to Dorit.  But even if she was, Dorit is NO angel. Now, I've actually come around on Dorit and have found some redeeming qualities in her since she first appeared.  But she has been a stealth bitch to Erika on several occasions for sure.  Pantygate aside, there were her shady comments about Erika's t-shirt dress at her birthday party, and her whole "you've never said one nice thing to me before tonight" BS.

So I guess I'm still on Team Erika in this battle.  ;)    Although I do agree that her "glam squad" is annoying and unnecessary. And made her look ridiculous on more than one occasion. Which brings me to...

31 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I actually did not mind the two members of Erika's glam squad that went to Georgia with her. They seemed less thirsty than Mikey. Mikey drives me insane and lives so far up Erika's ass. He is always so "on".

So. much. this.  I honestly think in his little brain that he's just as much a "supah-stah" as Erika Jayne.  If not more so.  Can't stand that try-hard twerp.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

One doesn't have Xanax in their possession unless they take it.  Rinna takes Xanax, Brandi pointed it out at the Season 5 Reunion.  Taking it does not equate to problem, addict or anything else-unless of course Erika's Spidey sense is ignited. 

I agree.  The thing that struck me as weird was the way that Rinna sort of laughed off the possibility of being to addicted to Xanax.  She was being very sarcastic when she said something like "Dorit thinks I'm addicted to XANAX?  XANAX, really??" - as if taking a Xanax is equal to taking an Advil or Tylenol.  (Maybe it is for some people.)

I do think that Dorit said whatever she said in an off-hand, trying to be humorous, way, and I also think that, yet again, this comment got changed in the relaying to Rinna from whomever (I'm thinking it was either Erika or production), as they were the only ones present that were actually speaking to Rinna at the time.

6 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Is Eden's man a prostitute?

probably....

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So back to this Glam Squad Erika has, before each trip they put together a spiral bound look book?  Who does the modeling in those pictures, there is never a face...could it be Mikey?  I do picture him at his home putting on a drag version of Erika Jayne like that scene out of Silence of the Lambs. 

How come nobody raised an eyebrow when Eden showed up for the boat/junk ride wearing a wig?  And how nuts is she, meeting someone on line is no big deal, (I met my husband on JDate) but the first time in person is in bed??? That is what Tinder is for. 

I met my wife on the Bravo Boards. She stalked me and I had no other option than to say, "I do".

(Thanks again to Jill Zarin, matchmaker extraordinaire!)

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

LOL! Maybe Erika's "You don't know what I go through at night" is about Mikey single white female-ing her.

• Love 17
37 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Francis Dollarhyde was more fun than any of those chuckleheaded sponges.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Eileen was nice to support Lisa?  She wants face time and production chose to have her go to the Yulin event. She may have wanted to, but I doubt she had a say.  She is such a pill.  Is her soap role that of a haughty humorless woman?  

I'm thinking that is Eileen in real life.  If her soap role is anything other than what she is like on RH, and she is believable in it, she's not just Daytime Emmy worthy, she's Oscar-worthy!  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I remember at least three different conversations where I thought Dorit was implying that Lisa had a pill problem.

I remember one where LvP was making noise about not believing what Dorit was implying.

I remember another where LvP was delighting in what Dorit was implying.

I remember another where Kyle gasped over it.  Or if not gasped, i remember a guppy sucking for air expression..

So I don't think its wrong of Eden, Lisa R, and Erika to think Dorit was making veiled or outright insinuations.

Dorit was absolutely insinuating that Rinna has an issue with pills. Jesus, even Boy George was like, "Oh, she'll love seeing that on tv."  

I cannot take scenes with Dorit.  I just can't. The stupid accent, the wide eyed stare. Erika does not like you.  Probably because you wouldn't shut up about her crotch. Just a guess.  

I hate Mikey. Hate. He is the very definition of trying too hard.  

I continue to be confused by Erika. I think I like Erika Girardi, but not Erika Jayne. The "look books" are stupid, carting the Glam Squad around is stupid, but then I see her actually dressing for a 15 hour flight like a normal person or with Kyle in the park or telling off Dorit and I think she's OK.  She really is an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, and cash. 

So LVP has made up with both Rinna and Eileen? 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm thinking that is Eileen in real life.  If her soap role is anything other than what she is like on RH, and she is believable in it, she's not just Daytime Emmy worthy, she's Oscar-worthy!  

Yes, we are seeing real life Eileen.  I was just curious to know what her character is on her soap but not enough to google it!  

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ummm...because they all know that she is b.s. crazy??

Eden in her wig reminded me of Quinn/Roxie from her one season on RHOC.  She liked to pretend she was another persona when wearing her wig.  I was thinking that Eden was ready for a night on the town, in disguise, so she could pick up someone in a bar somewhere, and have random sex.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

This! 

But there's a difference between "that nutty Rinna carries a baggy full of pills" and "hmm..I wonder what's going on there she carries a baggy full of pills" 

Ugh hope that's clear.

The difference is only one makes for good TV.

(Good being a relative term, of course)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Ummm...because they all know that she is b.s. crazy??

Eden in her wig reminded me of Quinn/Roxie from her one season on RHOC.  She liked to pretend she was another persona when wearing her wig.  I was thinking that Eden was ready for a night on the town, in disguise, so she could pick up someone in a bar somewhere, and have random sex.

Good answer!  I had forgotten that if you wear a wig you can "porn up" the sex with a random or your significant other!

• Love 2

My only issue with the Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne thing is that I wish she looked like she was having more fun with it; I would think having an alter ego would be pretty cool and more enjoyable than what's being shown.

But these ladies can extract every bit of fun out of a thing burn it, bury it and then salt the earth when they put their minds to it.....

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree.  The thing that struck me as weird was the way that Rinna sort of laughed off the possibility of being to addicted to Xanax.  She was being very sarcastic when she said something like "Dorit thinks I'm addicted to XANAX?  XANAX, really??" - as if taking a Xanax is equal to taking an Advil or Tylenol.  (Maybe it is for some people.)

I do think that Dorit said whatever she said in an off-hand, trying to be humorous, way, and I also think that, yet again, this comment got changed in the relaying to Rinna from whomever (I'm thinking it was either Erika or production), as they were the only ones present that were actually speaking to Rinna at the time.

probably....

In the context of being with a "sober" person and given the conversation Eden and Rinna had about Kim, it seemed very odd that Rinna would pull the Xanax schtick.  When Dorit relayed it to LVP the punch line was they were vitamins.  I thought it went more to one of Dorit's weaknesses which is her inability to cut to the chase when telling a story.  Last night on WWHL, Rinna was on with Adam Pally-who was the best RH second chair guest ever, it re-airs tomorrow at 6 am-the WWHL website sucks at what they pulled out of the show, he disagreed with Boy George's telephone-tell Dorit but did say that when one does a lot of "I am kidding" they usually aren't.  Which would apply to both Rinna and Dorit.  Rinna also had her microphone slip and Adam before Rinna could start exposing herself called her out on going to make a big deal of it.  (Rinna and Andy were wearing pajamas-Adam refused to go along). 

As to the conversation in Mexico, I think all were surprised and disappointed to hear Rinna may have made the comments about Kim.  Erika, stuck up for her fan girl Rinna, and obviously relayed the conversation to Rinna about the bag of pills.  Guess she will never own it. Erika saying it doesn't matter who told Rinna-this would be the same Erika who was screaming in RInna's face to tell who made the Munchausen's comment about Yolanda. I sort of understood the context of Dorit bringing it up as in, here is Rinna talking about Kim being mostly sober and then she and Eden engage in this conversation about taking pills-and they weren't talking about vitamins.  Mostly, I think Dorit was not so subtly trying to point out Rinna engages in these conversations that are borderline questionable and subject to interpretation. 

Most shocking last night is when Adam, who is married with children and whose wife is a RH fan, was asked about Erika and her exposure (during a game segment).  Much to Rinna's chagrin, he said he would look, and then she said PK was gross and talked about it, and Adam said he would talk about it as well. 

Rinna's girl Eden told the big lie last night Dorit never asked if she had a pill problem.  They were talking about Rinna's behavior and Dorit asked if it was induced.  Rinna acts so odd and disjointed, it is not as if the question is totally out there.

Spoiler

Sadly, Rinna revealed that Eileen still hates LVP.  So much for their bonding moment in Hong Kong.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I remember at least three different conversations where I thought Dorit was implying that Lisa had a pill problem.

I remember one where LvP was making noise about not believing what Dorit was implying.

I remember another where LvP was delighting in what Dorit was implying.

I remember another where Kyle gasped over it.  Or if not gasped, i remember a guppy sucking for air expression..

So I don't think its wrong of Eden, Lisa R, and Erika to think Dorit was making veiled or outright insinuations.

Can I get an amen!  Thank you for helping me realize I was not imagining or mis-remembering all those instances.  Dorit may not literally state the exact words, but she "implies" ah-plenty, and she knows it; damn well knows it. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

But there's a difference between "that nutty Rinna carries a baggy full of pills" and "hmm..I wonder what's going on there she carries a baggy full of pills" 

Ugh hope that's clear.

Yep, I get what you're saying. But the combination of Rinna's baggy and her behavior makes "hmm..I wonder what's going on there she carries a baggy full of pills" a perfectly reasonable inquiry, IMO. 

Ultimately, it all leads back to Rinna's thirstiness. No one would have known about her pills if she hadn't waved them around and joked about Xanax in her smoothies in an attempt to make herself seem wacky and fun.

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, beaker73 said:

Dorit was absolutely insinuating that Rinna has an issue with pills. Jesus, even Boy George was like, "Oh, she'll love seeing that on tv."  

I cannot take scenes with Dorit.  I just can't. The stupid accent, the wide eyed stare. Erika does not like you.  Probably because you wouldn't shut up about her crotch. Just a guess.  

I hate Mikey. Hate. He is the very definition of trying too hard.  

I continue to be confused by Erika. I think I like Erika Girardi, but not Erika Jayne. The "look books" are stupid, carting the Glam Squad around is stupid, but then I see her actually dressing for a 15 hour flight like a normal person or with Kyle in the park or telling off Dorit and I think she's OK.  She really is an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, and cash. 

So LVP has made up with both Rinna and Eileen? 

I agree on everything.  Re bold, no guess!  That is what started it.  

2 minutes ago, Maccagirl said:

Can I get an amen!  Thank you for helping me realize I was not imagining or mis-remembering all those instances.  Dorit may not literally state the exact words, but she "implies" ah-plenty, and she knows it; damn well knows it. 

Yes.  And I would love an amen for stating, again, that Rinna's pills are vitamins and supplements for fuck sake!!  One off hand comment about xanax and now we have an addict.  I guess every season has to have a dead horse to beat.  

• Love 8
10 hours ago, wings707 said:

The pills are obviously vitamins and supplements because she doesn't eat a lot of food.  Why doesn't Rinna mention that?  Or better yet laugh it off, which would make Dorit look foolish.  Addicts don't wave a bag of narcotics in the air even if they could procure that many.  This is so stupid.  Yeah she joked about Valium.  That is a drug she actually should take!   

She did, actually.  When she, Dorit and Eden were looking at the bag she said in addition to Xanax, there was also vitamins, sleeping pills, headache meds.  Dorit is making it all look more nefarious than it actually is.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Yes.  And I would love an amen for stating, again, that Rinna's pills are vitamins and supplements for fuck sake!!  One off hand comment about xanax and now we have an addict.  I guess every season has to have a dead horse to beat.  

WINGS707: you asked for it, you get it: AMEN!!!

• Love 2