Type keyword(s) to search

Season 13: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

It would be very handy to have a defense attorney as a wife. 

Thanks @JenMcSnark for answering my question. So it seems like a relatively new thing. And if you are a DC or ND, sure go right ahead to call yourself a physician. Lol. It seems like Florida in particular is more lax with that term. 

17 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I love it too!   I already know I'll hate JJ.  Where can we find this wondrous show?

Me too, I wouldn't pay for it but if anyone can find where to watch it for free, please holla! 

• Love 1
(edited)

Ironic that the MD on the show will forever be known as Tickle Monster.

Pretty sure the professional association for chiropractic physicians made the call several years ago to start calling them that vs. chiropractor. 

Doctors of Osteopathy (DO) get more respect (my doctors' office has a DO on staff with its ten or so MDs, but no chiropractors), and per Mr. Google, one of their state societies (Maine) says:

Osteopathic Physicians Vs Chiropractors – Scope of Practice:
The primary differences between an Osteopathic physician and a chiropractor are their levels of training and the scope of their practice. A chiropractor is not a fully licensed medical physician, and is not required to have completed residency training in a hospital. The scope of chiropractic practice is defined by statute as “including the diagnosing and locating of misaligned or displaced vertebrae and, through manual manipulation and adjustment of the spine and other skeletal structures, treating disorders of the human body. The practice of chiropractic does not include the use of drugs or surgery, or the practice of osteopathy, obstetrics, or any other branch of medicine”.

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 4

Eh, it doesn't bother me much that he calls himself a chiropractor physician. What does bother me is when they give medical advice like talking their patients into not vaccinating, taking medication, etc. That is not your field of expertise! Leave that to us medical doctors. Poor Jonathan- the actual MD who was called anything but that on the show. I'm sure he's pissed.

• Love 2

Sorry to double post, but below are two articles. The first one has an unaired clip of Peter and Dean talking about Bryan (mostly that they don't think he's right for Rachel), and the second one is a rumor that Bryan supposedly wants to call off the engagement because he wants to test out the reality circuit.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.enstarz.com/amp/articles/194752/20170706/the-bachelorette-season-13-dean-peter-and-bryan-are-the-latest-to-get-caught-up-in-drama-video.htm

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/07/bachelorette-2017-winner-allegedly-wants-out-of-engagement-with-rachel-lindsay-001827357.html

(edited)

Well for someone who wants out, Dr. Bryan seemed really happy on social media over the July 4th holiday at his rumored safe house visit with Rachel--but then RS has always said never, ever go by whats on Social media with these couples so who knows.   

I just hope if they do indeed end, its a mutual decision to pursue other opportunities.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 2

The story of the F1 wanting out originated from The Inquisitor. Put simply, The Inquisitor makes STAR Magazine seem like high brow journalism. The stories are usually written in very poor grammar and basically a mish mosh of stuff that's out there and put together as an exclusive. It's also pretty much a given every season for them to write at least one article hinting at the breakup of the final couple - either it's the lead wanting their F2 back, the F2 may be secretly pregnant with the lead's baby, etc. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

The story of the F1 wanting out originated from The Inquisitor. Put simply, The Inquisitor makes STAR Magazine seem like high brow journalism. The stories are usually written in very poor grammar and basically a mish mosh of stuff that's out there and put together as an exclusive. It's also pretty much a given every season for them to write at least one article hinting at the breakup of the final couple - either it's the lead wanting their F2 back, the F2 may be secretly pregnant with the lead's baby, etc. 

A few years ago, on another, board a poster recognized a post she had made showing up in one of these online mags and she was called an inside source!  

29 minutes ago, wings707 said:

A few years ago, on another, board a poster recognized a post she had made showing up in one of these online mags and she was called an inside source!  

Yeah that's another favorite of theirs. To take posts, usually from the Bach and Bachette board, where the person is just speculating about what could happen and write an "article", calling it an exclusive. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yeah that's another favorite of theirs. To take posts, usually from the Bach and Bachette board, where the person is just speculating about what could happen and write an "article", calling it an exclusive. 

Exactly what happened.  I have forgotten the details.  It was hysterical because it was a speculation.  

Why are the contestants allowed to keep their social media accounts active? I would think the Network would want them to go dark until they are eliminated. on that note... I saw Alex's Instagram today, boy does he hold a candle for Dean... 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Venee said:

Why are the contestants allowed to keep their social media accounts active? I would think the Network would want them to go dark until they are eliminated. on that note... I saw Alex's Instagram today, boy does he hold a candle for Dean... 

Because a large number of viewers won't pay attention to the social media accounts of the contestants.  And if they do, they won't check in on them early enough to know when the contestants got back online indicating when they were eliminated during filming.  They also mostly don't know about safe house visits...etc.

I do think they work to try to keep it under wraps somewhat but it's probably not worth the return on investment to shut it all down.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Venee said:

I think like many businesses, the show hasn't figured out yet how to fully manage and control social media. On the one hand, they wouldn't want to shut it all down because social media is now another facet of success. In other words they want to be trending and want the conversation and hashtags surrounding the show and contestants. So they probably think it's a good thing for the contestants to be active on social media and people following them.

That said, I do think it's surprising that they haven't been a bit stricter and seemingly made more of an effort, especially after Kaitlyn's Snapchat snafu. In fact, I was very surprised how many times Nick was posting snaps from what was obviously his safe house visits with Vanessa, complete with making it clear that they were cooking Italian food. I agree with the above that there is also the fact that contrary to what some people, many viewers actually don't read spoilers because they don't care that much. They watch the show on Monday night and forget about it until the next week. 

15 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

especially after Kaitlyn's Snapchat snafu

I don't pay that much attention to ratings and things but did that snafu end up hurting the show? I have a feeling they may have realized that it created a lot of buzz for the show and decided that social media is great free publicity, it gets fans talking, keeps them engaged, etc. This is a different world, this social media, reality TV show world we live in, and I think they just decided that people who will follow social media will also probably follow the gossip and spoilers and aren't necessarily watching for the surprise engagement at the end, which, let's face it, is becoming less and less of a surprise these days as the lead is getting more and more obvious about their chosen one. Let's not forget, this is a show that spoiled Rachel's departure several episodes before it happened by announcing her as this years lead. So I don't think they give a crap about spoiling their show anymore.

• Love 5
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Let's not forget, this is a show that spoiled Rachel's departure several episodes before it happened by announcing her as this years lead.

Well in fairness, that was the first time they did that and many people were very confused as to why they did it. I personally still think it had more to do with ensuring that there wasn't some swell of support behind wanting Raven for example to be the next lead and them possibly bowing to pressure because it's clear they really wanted to have their first African American lead. They also wanted to create buzz for Rachel because liked as she was by the other contestants and some viewers, Rachel actually wasn't that popular social media/online wise.

As for Kaitlyn's snafu possibly hurting the show, I don't think it did per se because again, the people who weren't paying attention to the show online probably didn't even know. But the producers were bothered by it because prior to her error, the spoiler was that she chose no one. So it took away the surprise from the ending. And they cared enough to later try to plant seeds that Shawn was cheating on her and she'd ran back to Nick by having Shawn be photographed around some women in a bar in Nashville and Kaitlyn photographed in Chicago where Nick lived at the time. 

And considering they're still strict with the contract they have the contestants sign, per Vanessa just this past season, I'd say they still very much care about them not broadcasting who the lead picks before the finale. Social media may have changed the game somewhat and so yes, I'm sure they're aware some viewers who obsess about the show and pay really close attention will figure stuff out  and they can't full control that. But there is still a vast majority of viewers who won't do that and so for those people, the producers don't want it being made public who the lead picks weeks before the finale ends so the element of surprise is gone. It's the difference between Nick posting a snap of him cooking Italian food that hints at his picking Vanessa and Kaitlyn posting a snap of herself literally in bed with a shirtless Shawn. The first adds to the buzz and discussion and I can see the producers maybe not being too bothered by that. The latter just blows the whole season. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

But there is still a vast majority of viewers who won't do that and so for those people, the producers don't want it being made public who the lead picks weeks before the finale ends so the element of surprise is gone. It's the difference between Nick posting a snap of him cooking Italian food that hints at his picking Vanessa and Kaitlyn posting a snap of herself literally in bed with a shirtless Shawn. The first adds to the buzz and discussion and I can see the producers maybe not being too bothered by that. The latter just blows the whole season. 

Posting explicit things on social media also puts the entertainment media in an awkward position.  Usually they would ignore things that are leaked or have to be insinuated but they'd feel compelled to report on something so straight forward. And once the entertainment media feels compelled to report on it, more of the audience gets spoiled. 

20 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

It's the difference between Nick posting a snap of him cooking Italian food that hints at his picking Vanessa and Kaitlyn posting a snap of herself literally in bed with a shirtless Shawn. The first adds to the buzz and discussion and I can see the producers maybe not being too bothered by that. The latter just blows the whole season. 

I imagine there are people like me out there who wouldn't even take Nick's post as any kind of hint.  Hell, I'm Slovak & cook Italian food all the time :)

• Love 5

Ok, so it appears that Rachel really wants Peter, but she is afraid that Peter will embarrass her on national television by (gasp!) not proposing after a few weeks, so she is taking the sure thing?  It was clear to me that anything less than full adoration and a proposal was going to equal a failure to her.  Bryan certainly has covered those bases. 

From what I understand, none of the men have been too broken up about being let go, which is no surprise.  I am sure they all saw the writing on the wall from the start of the season.   I am wondering if Peter takes himself out of it because he is not ready to propose or if she lets him go because he is not?  What is this great connection with Adam and Matt? I did not see anyone posting about them while I was gone, but from what I can piece together they did not even have a one on one, but she let others go? 

I just laugh at this mix hey gave her.  One who is mourning a former love, one who has never had a relationship, one who does not believe in marriage and wants to talk about dinosaurs, one who is old as heck and thinks life is a fairytale and from what I understand a racist, a tickler, a man with a doll,  and a man that has not really dated  many black women?   Add the former camp kid, one on a keto diet, Whaboom and the cheater and this has just been a great group. 

I saw comments about Will not dating  a lot of black women, but did we know that both Peter and Dean also had not?  Eric apparently is not dating anyone.  I don't think it is a requirement, but I feel like as part of the screening you might have wanted to have a few more men there that had had that experience.  This whole process is a lot without the added pressure of having this "first" be on national television, also potentially with your parents.  My husband had dated black women before and his ex wife was from the Phllipines....and his family lived in a different state.  When I first met them there was some anxiety,but it was a little less knowing I wasn't the "first" to walk in the door.  Now he was the ONLY one in his family that had those type of dating experiences, but I can't imagine having potentially four hometown dates where you are concerned about being "different" and accepted.  Rachel seems to spend a lot of time asking and wondering if she is going to be accepted. That is a lot of pressure.   I actually was wondering if I was going to accept HIS family......ha ha. 

• Love 2
(edited)

She thinks Bryan is "too good to be true."  But I think Bryan has always been her first choice (they have the best chemistry, he has a solid career, he is older etc), but she didn't completely trust him and she wanted/needed a legitimate F2 and was trying to pull Peter to where Bryan was at. JMO . My guess is she and the producers wanted Will for the F4 over Dean but she couldn't pull him along after their date.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I wonder whether Rachel knew during filming that he's involved in a pyramid scheme that sells weight loss supplements? Because that's the opposite of a "solid career" to most people, especially, I would imagine, to a successful lawyer and daughter of a federal judge.

Assuming he is, all lawyers and judges aren't on the up and up. Plus I have a feeling rachel wants to make a career change because the woman is barely working. I do think she considered careers though and she would still rank chiropractor over personal trainers, even if he is shady. She would never marry a personal trainer. I just dont see it.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

She thinks Bryan is "too good to be true."  But I think Bryan has always been her first choice (they have the best chemistry, he has a solid career, he is older etc), but she didn't completely trust him and she wanted/needed a legitimate F2 and was trying to pull Peter to where Bryan was at. JMO . My guess is she and the producers wanted Will for the F4 over Dean but she couldn't pull him along after their date.

I think Rachel always wanted an older man, and I think that was part of NIck's appeal to her.  Wasn't Bryan the oldest? I think he was already at an advantage with that.  I honestly don't think she has great chemistry with any of them that I have observed, but I did not see every episode. The kissing I did see with Bryan was gross and forced like you are trying to re create a "passionate" kiss you read about in one of those historical romance novels. 

I agree, I never bought her whole I am just happy being a lawyer and going back to being a lawyer. 

The weight loss pills, lawsuit etc., just make me wonder what it is about him that she thinks is such a total package.  Clearly her tastes are not my tastes because I think I would have send them all home and tried to have a relationship with A.J. 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, catrice2 said:

The weight loss pills, lawsuit etc., just make me wonder what it is about him that she thinks is such a total package.  Clearly her tastes are not my tastes because I think I would have send them all home and tried to have a relationship with A.J. 

I don't disagree, though docs getting hit with lawsuits isn't abnormal and I'm not quite sure why folks think rachel is above a shady guy because we don't know much about her. 

Based on her options on this show, who is a better match for her? IMO too many 20-year-olds in this batch of men for Rachel, which made the competition easy for Bryan. He checks all the basic boxes (age, looks/attraction, education, occupation) and most of the other men didn't. He's also actually pursuing her unlike the majority of the other men and will actually propose if chosen. Rachel is not looking to be the first bachelorette that doesn't get a ring.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I don't disagree, though docs getting hit with lawsuits isn't abnormal and I'm not quite sure why folks think rachel is above a shady guy because we don't know much about her. 

Based on her options on this show, who is a better match for her? IMO too many 20-year-olds in this batch of men for Rachel, which made the competition easy for Bryan. He checks all the basic boxes (age, looks/attraction, education, occupation) and most of the other men didn't. He's also actually pursuing her unlike the majority of the other men and will actually propose if chosen. Rachel is not looking to be the first bachelorette that doesn't get a ring.

My point exactly.  She is making lemonade from lemons, because none of these men would be a match in real life, and I think in her mind being  the first Black lead  and not getting a ring was not an option.

I would venture to say that chiropractors or people at these "clinics" that usually help with work injuries and/or car accidents get a few more lawsuits about overbilling the insurance companies, etc. than regular doctors get for just general malpractice I totally don't think Rachel is above a shady guy and I have been perplexed about why people give her so much credit.  Heck, she even told Demario that if he had just admitted he knew his little girlfriend he  would "have been back in the house." She also played along with the Lee, Waboom and drummer guy nonsense.   Since they gave her so many young 20 somethings and those close to her age still seemed to be immature ( Eric) who else was she going to choose?  Regardless of her saying she does not have a "physical type," there was no way she was going to choose a man that was too unattractive unless he had something going on like a Kevin Durant....who is not attractive to me at all, but clearly had other attributes that were appealing....like talent. 

I'm just amazed she is selling it as the true love of her life and like it was this big romantic experience...and if she really believes that than good for her.   In the little that I've seen I have not witnessed a romance with anyone I can get behind, least of all Bryan.   She should have given Fred a chance!  Ha ha! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dirtypop90 said:

Plus I have a feeling rachel wants to make a career change because the woman is barely working.

I've noticed on the ads for the upcoming ESPY'S  that she's being shown as a announcer along with sport and Hollywood elites. I think I read on here the speculation that she wanted to possibly pursue something in the legal/sport field? If true it looks like she may have her foot in the door.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, catrice2 said:

I'm just amazed she is selling it as the true love of her life and like it was this big romantic experience...and if she really believes that than good for her.   In the little that I've seen I have not witnessed a romance with anyone I can get behind, least of all Bryan.   She should have given Fred a chance!  Ha ha! 

I think she wants to have a hot affair with Brian and wants the ring to say she got one. She knows that engagement ring means nothing, and so does Brian.  I think they will give it a try, and if it works, cool.  If it doesn't, neither will shed a tear.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 2
On 7/9/2017 at 6:31 PM, truthaboutluv said:

Nick posting a snap of him cooking Italian food that hints at his picking Vanessa

17 hours ago, ByTor said:

I imagine there are people like me out there who wouldn't even take Nick's post as any kind of hint.  Hell, I'm Slovak & cook Italian food all the time :)

That didn't occur to me either. If he'd been cooking some stereotypically Southern food, that would have raised eyebrows.

• Love 1
(edited)

In a way, I'm kinda sad that RS was tipped off that his original spoiler of Peter being final 1 was false as even though I think alot of us who follow social media would have been clued in by the wearing of the Swiss watches by Bryan & Rachel for the past 2 months that they were a couple, those that only get their spoilers from Steve would have been shocked on final night.    Oh well.

And I do hope ABC is taking a long hard look at Eric as the next Bachelor as it could turn into an interesting season, especially with his back story of rising above his circumstances, going to college, etc. He's not for Rachel but he could be a good Bachelor.   But they'll take the easy way out and give it to Peter, who has been reading his cue cards just perfectly.  I still want RS to spill the details he has on the "girlfriend" that Peter left to go on the show.   Hopefully that story will come out sooner than later.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 2

Rachael wants to be a sports caster so this is part of her decision making.   Bryan is more likely to support her in this effort both emotionally and financially.  He clearly has designs on something more, too.   So Bryan makes sense.  

OMG no for Eric as next bach!!!  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

OMG no for Eric as next bach!!!  

He seems like a sweet, caring guy, but I can't see him as someone that 25+ women would be willing to fight over. Someone like Anthony or Will would be a better fit IMO.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

He seems like a sweet, caring guy, but I can't see him as someone that 25+ women would be willing to fight over. Someone like Anthony or Will would be a better fit IMO.

Agree.  We saw little of Diggy but I liked what I saw.  There is also Asian Blake who had to leave the first night (grandfather sick).  For some reason he imprinted on my brain.  Smart and handsome guy.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He clearly has designs on something more, too.  So Bryan makes sense.  

Does he? I mean I can believe it since I don't believe anyone comes on this show for purely genuine reasons of finding love. However, Peter is the one since filming ended who has been pushing his brand and business quite a bit on social media. And let me be vey clear that I don't think anything is wrong with that. But I just think it's interesting to say Bryan has designs on more when Bryan has actually been a bit of a mystery during the airing. He doesn't appear to be social media savvy and rarely uses it, though he was aware enough to turn his tags off on Instagram. Honestly even some at other boards trying to read into every thing and analyze everything were frustrated with Bryan because he wasn't giving them anything to work with. Well that was until the past week or so.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Does he? I mean I can believe it since I don't believe anyone comes on this show for purely genuine reasons of finding love. However, Peter is the one since filming ended who has been pushing his brand and business quite a bit on social media. And let me be vey clear that I don't think anything is wrong with that. But I just think it's interesting to say Bryan has designs on more when Bryan has actually been a bit of a mystery during the airing. He doesn't appear to be social media savvy and rarely uses it, though he was aware enough to turn his tags off on Instagram. Honestly even some at other boards trying to read into every thing and analyze everything were frustrated with Bryan because he wasn't giving them anything to work with. Well that was until the past week or so.

Thanks for this info.  I could be wrong.  I was going on a hunch and vibes.  I haven't been on top of what everyone is doing now.  

20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Agree.  We saw little of Diggy but I liked what I saw.  There is also Asian Blake who had to leave the first night (grandfather sick).  For some reason he imprinted on my brain.  Smart and handsome guy.  

24 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I don't get what Will, Diggy, and Anthony or Asian Blake have over Eric that would make them better leads.  Asian Blake we don't know but he spends most of his time on instagram hitting up college girls. Eric would be way more fun than all of those guys and is equally good-looking IMO, plus he made it to the final three.  Anthony is bright, ivy-league educated I think,  but would be bore.  I also think Will and Diggy would be duds as there's really nothing intriguing about them and they seem awkward around women; I don't see women fighting for those guys.  I think Eric could pull a fun and diverse group of contestants.  Josiah also could have been fun, but his edit was horrible, so he clearly isn't being considered.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

The girls that are cast now would fight over Adam Jr if they thought it would give them a chance to hit the jackpot of Instagram followers so they too can quit their job and shill tummy tea for a living.

For me, a huge clue to where the franchise is leaning will be at the men tell all taping.  If Eric is given serious air time, he's in the running.  If they barely talk to him, then they are going with Peter.

• Love 4

Honestly, bland and boring though he may seem, assuming he isn't Final 1, I don't see the producers going with anyone from Rachel's cast but Peter. If it's not Peter, it will likely be someone from another season. Going by social media, the Peter love is strong. I don't think any other guy this season has even a quarter of the focus and hype as he does. Again, personally I don't get it because I find him just okay looking with a personality that makes watching paint dry more interesting but I find I rarely share the "popular" consensus regarding this franchise. So until the announcement is made and again assuming he isn't Final 1, I say Peter will be the next Bachelor. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CindyBee said:

And I do hope ABC is taking a long hard look at Eric as the next Bachelor as it could turn into an interesting season, especially with his back story of rising above his circumstances, going to college, etc. He's not for Rachel but he could be a good Bachelor.  

Eric needs to work on his grammar though.  I don't want to have an entire season of hearing "witchoo."

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Eric is way too immature to hold up as a Bachelor.  

Watch every one of his interactions with Rachel.  All he does is agree with whatever she says.

Rachel: "you don't smell good"

Eric: "Yeah, yeah, most definitely, there's an odor there.  And you're so right about it.  That's what I love about you, girl!"

Edited by Alapaki
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Alapaki said:

I think Eric is way too immature to hold up as a Bachelor.  

Watch every one of his interactions with Rachel.  All he does is agree with whatever she says.

Rachel: "you don't smell good"

Eric: "Yeah, yeah, most definitely, there's an odor there.  And you're so right about it.  That's what I love about you, girl!"

How does that make him different from any other bachelor or bachelorette contestant. lol Anthony is the only one this season who doesn't fit the usual mold. IMO  I don't think the other options are any better. Peter is a piece of cardboard. Bryan says the same cheesy line. Dean is a child. The other men of color, minus Anthony, did not come off as more mature than Eric to me.

I have no dog in this hunt. I would never go to a chiropractor although many swear by them. But I do note that calling oneself a chiropractic physician is not at all unusual. There is an American Chiopratic Physician Association. http://www.acp-assn.org/ There is a branch of it in my state.  It is quite possible Bryan belongs to it.  Now one can debate the use of the appellation, but it's not something Bryan made up on his own.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Stinamaia said:

I have no dog in this hunt. I would never go to a chiropractor although many swear by them. But I do note that calling oneself a chiropractic physician is not at all unusual. There is an American Chiopratic Physician Association. http://www.acp-assn.org/ There is a branch of it in my state.  It is quite possible Bryan belongs to it.  Now one can debate the use of the appellation, but it's not something Bryan made up on his own.

Yeah. My bigger issue is the weight loss supplement thing as opposed to what he calls himself. And it is even worse considering what many here have pointed out regarding his training/educational background - seems he isn't one who should be "helping" people with weight loss or similar issues.

Call me cynical, but I have all along believed that the only reason Eric's in the final 4 was that he was the only black guy Rachel could tolerate for this long, thus, "First Black Bachelor." If Rachel were white, I think Eric would've been allowed to kick rocks 2 weeks ago with all the other black guys, but they NEED a Black Bachelor. NEED. And Eric's...tolerable. All the twenty-something famewhores will just GUSH over him and his "tragic story" poor thing! You best believe, when she sends him home next week? It's gonna be TRAGIC. Simply TRAGIC. And everybody's gonna be hashtagging Eric for bachelor - all one word...just wait.

I don't think Peter'd go for it (would he? He doesn't seem the type but what do I know?) and she's picking Bryan so...

That girl. Going for type. When will these girls realize that if you do what you always do, you get what you always get? He's her type. Should have cut him loose night one when he ate her face without permission, warning, foreshadowing, nothing. And he arrogantly told her he was gonna "get" her.

She. Loved it.

I lost a lot of respect for her. You know you're being played, but you play along anyway because you're the princess? And the only game in town? So he must be serious about you and not in it for the publicity? Huh.

Oh ignore me...I'm more than a little disgusted with her choice. HOW MANY TIMES did her conscious tell her he was too good to be true? How many? And she picks him anyway.

I hope they make it. I really do.

• Love 3
(edited)
21 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Wonder if she's already moved to Miami. She was at Marlins Park yesterday per instagram.

I think she was there for some celebrity charity softball event.  Although the sleuthers are convinced she and Bryan snuck time in because she was absent from social media for almost a whole day and well Bryan's almost always not online. Also, the rumor is that Bryan put his condo up for rent, so looks like he's the one doing the moving. This of course is all assuming he is the Final 1 since again there are dual spoilers. I will say, based on all the stuff I've read, it's definitely looking more and more like he's the Final 1. 

I don't think Peter'd go for it (would he? He doesn't seem the type but what do I know?) 

Won't do what, be the Bachelor? Sure he won't do it. Peter gives me such Ben Higgins vibes. The way viewers have put him on this pedestal of perfection. To each his own. 

I'm honestly fascinated by the reactions to Rachel's likely choosing Bryan. The way some are acting (I've seen comments about her being a failure as a role model, a failure to feminism if she picks him) it's like Rachel would be picking this misogynistic, abusive asshole. What has Bryan really done here but spout cheesy lines and kiss her passionately that she wholeheartedly returns? Rachel is just as aggressive a kisser as Bryan. Re-watch when Nick gave her the first impression rose on his season. He went in for a small kiss on the mouth, considering it was night one and she grabbed him behind the neck, pulled him in and deepened the kiss. She is clearly a physically passionate person and I don't see anything wrong with that. 

Sure some can bring up Bryan's career title, his lawsuit, the past reality show appearance and all that, much like Jordan was dragged by US Weekly and Reality Steve all during JoJo's season. But regarding the show itself and post-filming, I don't see anything Bryan has done to warrant some acting like Rachel's choosing him will practically be a disgrace to the name of women. The fact is this whole franchise is a cheesefest anyway. It's an icky and weird way to meet the person you supposedly want to spend the rest of your life with. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 7
(edited)

I'd stayed off spoilers till yesterday but when she marked him with that damn watch, I knew it was over and I had to check online to confirm. That watch is all over his photos. Ah well, I liked Peter in the beginning till around the spelling bee date, then liked Dean, although not for Rachel, but never dug Bryan. But then I'm not her.  

PS. And I would like to see the Asian guy, Blake, I think as the next Bachelor, was disappointed to see him eliminated in the 1st episode.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2

Eric is not going home next week. Dean is. Eric is in the final 3 and I think that is right where she wanted him.  I think in the end the gap between eric and peter wasn't that big or didn't exist. She just didn't want a black guy vs. white guy finale because she knew she was picking Bryan.  I'm really surprised that people think Rachel couldn't possibly be into Eric. Would be interesting to see if her ex is like Eric...the one with the kid that broke her heart.   I'm sure Eric has no problem pulling women and probably does better than the other MOC that people seem to believe would make a better bachelor, like Will and Diggy. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I'm sure Eric has no problem pulling women and probably does better than the other MOC that people seem to believe would make a better bachelor, like Will and Diggy.

Wasn't Eric the one who said he had never been in a relationship?

• Love 1

Back in April, Fleiss tweeted that the new bachelor was going to be a shock or surprise, something like that.  I have looked for it but gave up.  Yeah he tweets things that don't come to be or as we may think.  But it does make me wonder if they have had someone else in place for a long time.  

7 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

He said he has never been in love. 

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

He said serious relationship. He ran from love, never brought a girl home etc. He screams playboy to me, like Bryan.  Just thinking about it...her top 4 guys all fear commitment and probably have a trail of broken hearts behind them lol.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1