Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Last To Know

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Confession time:  when I was a kid, I used to LOVE eating cold spaghetti-os.  If I had the choice of having them heated I preferred not to.   Occasionally, I ate them straight out of the can.

You are my soul sister! I did that numerous times when I was young. I guess I was too hungry after school to heat it up. I would have loved to have had a microwave back in them days.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, MitaJo said:

Did he sign away his rights? Is he paying child support? I have so many questions.

I am not entirely sure if Andrew signed away his rights to Jace, but no - he doesn't pay child support to Barb. Neither does Jenelle, for that matter. I don't think Andrew has EVER been involved, which in the long run is better for the child - instead of the constant flip flopping Jenelle does in and out of his life. 

• Love 11
16 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I loved it when Jo asked Isaac, "Are you playing with your stuffed animals?" and Isaac said, "No, I'm organizing them.  According to size."

I loved that too! My 8-year-old does the same thing with all of the "pets" on his bed (all 20 of them). Isaac has always been very particular like that and I find it adorable. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

Confession time:  when I was a kid, I used to LOVE eating cold spaghetti-os.  If I had the choice of having them heated I preferred not to.   Occasionally, I ate them straight out of the can.

I still do it.

I also like to add crumbled saltine crackers. If it's heated up I add melted mozzarella and sliced pepperoni. Drops the mic.

• Love 7

Even that ravioli would be better cold than Chunky Soup. It looked like beef stew or something. The point of soup is broth, isn't it? And it needs to be heated to dissolve. Anyway, ick. The only other thing to do is heat the can on the stove in a pan of hot water, but why the hell would she do that? Such a short scene, so much fuckery. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

LOL now I love soup, but I'm more of a Progresso gal myself. I'd be killing Zombies left and right to get to that aisle. I just saw the infamous soup scene and my husband pointed out that she might have heated the cans in the microwave instead of pouring cold soup in the girlses bowls. I didn't even know you could do that, I don't even like my soup warm in a bowl in the microwave. I wonder why Leah couldn't pour 2 cans of soup in a pot and prepare it the right way. Maybe with some fruit or crackers on the side.

Because all her potses are being used by the girlses to sit on. Duh!

• Love 10
On 2/6/2017 at 9:07 PM, Christina87 said:

Is it just me, or does Jenelle not truly seem happy about this pregnancy?

When she announced to the camera crew I thought she actually looked really happy - but I can't remember how she acted when pregnant with Kaiser. Maybe not so happy about the baby itself but because it was a girl.

On 2/6/2017 at 9:34 PM, Juniebaby said:

I've been noticing lately that Jace is getting a nervous tic.  He is frequently blinking his eyes, but not in a natural way, its more of a nervous tic.  This kid is always being put in the middle and it is really affecting him.

I noticed it immediately after he was told she was having another baby.  Same tick he had last week when he started asking Barb about the court stuff.

21 hours ago, poopchute said:

Chelsea's brows didn't look like they were made of actual human hair though.  It looks like they are shaved and drawn on. Why would anyone choose to look like that?

Common to do if you're really into makeup.  Which I am but I refuse to color in my eyebrows. I think I look weird and I know halfway into the day I would have rubbed it off on one eyebrow lol 

19 hours ago, crazychicken said:

After finally catching up, the thing that stood out to me was that when Leah actually used the wheelchair was the most stupid time. I am not an expert but sand can not be good for an electric wheelchair and where did they leave it while doing yoga, was it just left up the boardwalk. While I am on a wheelchair rant how did they get the wheelchair to the beach, this is the car they drove and if it fitted in that car then they should be able to transport it back in the holler easily. It would have made more sense to carry Ali instead of Gracie at the beach and leave the wheelchair somewhere secure.

leahbe10.jpg

I was wondering the same thing... so they obviously had someone that was driving an SUV or truck..... that had ramps to get it in and out (i would image it's pretty heavy or can it be lifted by 2 people?) 

2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I was going to say the same thing.... kids love cold spaghetti-o's so I wouldn't be surprised if her kids love cold soup.  I can't diss her for that lol 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I was going to say the same thing.... kids love cold spaghetti-o's so I wouldn't be surprised if her kids love cold soup.  I can't diss her for that lol 

I used to love fried bologna sandwiches and both my kid and I still love "pizza toast" (toast with katsup and cheese - don't judge!).

But canned soup just does nothing for me. Hot or cold. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I used to love fried bologna sandwiches and both my kid and I still love "pizza toast" (toast with katsup and cheese - don't judge!).

I could never judge.... I have some weird combos I love myself that I'm too embarrassed to mention even though I haven't eaten them in years lol 

• Love 4

Every episode, I thank my lucky stars that I do not live with Leah. I can't eat any kind of canned soup, because it has too much MSG and I get severe migraines. Ditto for almost everything Leah eats! I can't even imagine the hell I would be in after 3 days of her diet. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I am not entirely sure if Andrew signed away his rights to Jace, but no - he doesn't pay child support to Barb. Neither does Jenelle, for that matter. I don't think Andrew has EVER been involved, which in the long run is better for the child - instead of the constant flip flopping Jenelle does in and out of his life. 

Remember that scene with Andrew when he found out he... WAS the FATHER!  He was like, so excited he was shaking!  What happened to that???

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I loved that too! My 8-year-old does the same thing with all of the "pets" on his bed (all 20 of them). Isaac has always been very particular like that and I find it adorable. 

My 7 year old has a bunch of stuffed dogs, teenage mutant ninja turtles, a pokemon and a chewbacca.  He calls them all his "babies."  I thought he was a little goofy with them, setting them up in his bed, etc., I didn't know boys had a thing for stuffed animals, but I am glad to know it is a thing.  

He does get mad when I call them his "dolls."

15 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Ok since it is confession time, I have eaten some gross/weird stuff - mostly when I was younger.  I liked mayo sandwiches (it makes me gag now...)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

OMG I though I was the only one who did that! lol  If we didn't have any Spaghettios I resorted to putting a slice of bread with tomato sauce and Monterey Jack cheese in the broiler.

I also ate sardines like they were candy. I tried eating some sardines a few years ago to see if I could enjoy them like I did when I was a kid. WRONG!! Gross!!

10 minutes ago, BXD said:

She claims she DID cook the soup!! Could have been edited, still looked gross though. 

IMG_3375.PNG

I most definitely DID cheat.

I most definitely DID do drugs. Still do.

I most definitely DID lie.

I most definitely DID NOT cook that soup.

• Love 15

Ha! Leah's adventures with food never cease to amaze me.  We've seen her serve those poor girlses Cheetohs off the floor, raw hot dogs, "breakfast" from the gas station on the way to school, canned frosting, and now cold soup straight out of the can which the girlses were eating with plastic spoons, not even real silverware.  We're not even talking cooking here, but just maybe heating up.  Then when something resembling cooking (by Jeremy) is going on, Leah gets slapped in the face with raw bacon!  The producers have to be showing us this on purpose, because who does even one of these??

• Love 15
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ok since it is confession time, I have eaten some gross/weird stuff - mostly when I was younger.  I liked mayo sandwiches (it makes me gag now...)

We soooo should have been childhood bff's! 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

Ha! Leah's adventures with food never cease to amaze me.  We've seen her serve those poor girlses Cheetohs off the floor, raw hot dogs, "breakfast" from the gas station on the way to school, canned frosting, and now cold soup straight out of the can which the girlses were eating with plastic spoons, not even real silverware.  We're not even talking cooking here, but just maybe heating up.  Then when something resembling cooking (by Jeremy) is going on, Leah gets slapped in the face with raw bacon!  The producers have to be showing us this on purpose, because who does even one of these??

Leah definitely needs her own cooking show:

Non-Cooking with Leah

Making a Messer

MSG (Mediocre Second Generation) Cooking

#Easy Peasy

Hash Tags but No Hash Browns

• Love 12

I think it's obviously irresponsible as hell for Jenelle to be pregnant yet again - she's been engaged how many times to how many guys and been planning to marry them and start a family with them, only for them to break up a year or 2 later? It's like groundhog day with her. BUT one thing that I do like about Dave is, I notice, they don't really seem to fight. Things seem much calmer. That stands out compared to her past volatile relationships with Nathan, Kieffer, Andrew, Courtland and Gary. That gives me hope that maaaaybe this one will be a bit more stable, but who knows, bc we all know Jenelle is basically allergic to stability. 

• Love 1

Finally got to watch the episode, and my feelings are all over the place.

Leah-- Her hands. Gross. She looks unhealthily thin, all bone and vein and muscle (from lack of fat). Victoria's shirt is an attempt at a big FU to the viewers, but fails miserably as Leah seems to have fallen off the wagon (if she was even back on it in the first place), and because this season we've all noticed Victoria herself might be on the pillses as well. She's slowly transforming into Leah with her speech, mannerisms, face, looks in general, etc. And now the passive aggressive-ness with the shirt. I couldn't stop focusing on Leah's disturbing shoulders/neck/arms/clavicle. On another note, the woman walking in the background when they were doing yoga cracked me up. As soon as she saw the camera she started walking backwards to get out of the shot, and I don't blame her at all. I wouldn't want to be on this shitshow either, even in the background.

Kail-- props to Jo for keeping his cool with how difficult it must be to deal with Kail and her selfishness. Also big props for putting Isaac first, and Lincoln as well, by making sure he and Javi get them together. Kail with her 'he shouldn't have to worry about that' about Isaac, well no shit, and you know how he could avoid having to worry about it? If you didn't put your wants above his needs. I love Isaac organising his toys instead of playing with them, that's exactly what I did as a kid. I got all choked up at the ice cream shop scene where Lincoln saw Isaac and ran to the door and they looked so happy to see each other and then the big hug, my heart. It makes me sad because it shouldn't have to be that way, but it makes me happy that they have so much love for each other. I also like how Jo took Javi outside to talk to him instead of doing it in front of the kids, because I've noticed a lot of the TMs just talk like the kids aren't there, but at this age they can listen and understand.

Jenelle-- ugh. David's body language is so telling. Putting his sunglasses back on the second Jenelle said she could stop having kids now (yeah right) was to hide his anger. He'll keep impregnating her until he gets a boy that he actually gets to see, unless of course he kills her before then. Then his EYES when he said 'so you don't want no more babies?!' You just wanted that girl and that was it?' You can just tell something went down when they got home in regards to that issue. Jenelle's nervous laughter when she was denying his claims was scary. And, of course, changing Jace's last name?! And to Eason, of all names?! I don't fucking think so. When they made their 'announcement' to Jace, his tic started up straight away, poor kid. It was his natural reaction before he even said anything. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an anxiety or OCD thing. It happened again after he said 'another one?' I feel so bad for him. And he definitely said 'it's just not right', and we all know exactly what he means. It's obvious he's uncomfortable around her and knows he can't express what he really feels, so he did that thing kids do to get adults to leave them alone, which is just agree and say 'yep' and 'okay' to everything. And I feel sad for Kaiser, who everybody has forgotten about. And for Barb, I really feel for her. I loved her asking Jenelle about getting her tubes tied though.

Chelsea-- Aubree is adorable. I loved Chelsea's quick addition of 'evey day's fun, I mean' when telling Aubree the last day of school is the best day. She wants her to start school knowing it'll be fun, so she doesn't hate it and dread it, and hopefully continues her education past what's required of her. You can tell in the way she acts how much she loves her and wnats the best for her. Watson is one lucky baby. Adam remains a douche.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why on earth would anyone so young want Botox? I'm in my late 40's and have yet to consider it.

Chelsea's in her mid-20's, which is right around the time ppl usually start to notice - GASP - a few fine lines and a little less moisture than before and freak out. I did that. I'm in my late 20's now and I still freak out lol. It is what it is. I'd be getting botox every month if I could afford it. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I just watched the Baby Shower After show. Boring.

Again, why is Kail all of a sudden wearing prescription glasses? Tryhard. Those ugly black shoes again. If clothes had feelings I'm sure they would try and hide from Kail while she shops because once she finds something she likes, she wears it to death.

Why ask Randy to work on your teeth? Nessa asks you if you had anything to ask about Chelsea and the new baby and you come with "Whiten my teeth or give me veneers!"? Trying to score a freebie from Randalicious because Chelsea's teeth are gorgeous.

(Side note: Does Chelsea wear veneers? Gawd her teeth ARE perfect)

And the awkward baby food testing. So annoying. Just taste the damn thing and quit overacting. Fun-killer that one - even Nessa was Like daaaaang, put the F'n spoon in your mouth.

I read that everyone was hating on her half-bun and I agree she looks stupid but out of curiosity I went to my bathroom and did one for the first time and I think I'm hooked. It looks cute. *Runs and hides from the Forum*

I'm in an Anti-Kail mood because she's just soooo, yeah. I even read the twitter war with her and Peach. 

Coffee break over, back to work. Peace.

P.S. Leah's teeth actually looked white and normal, and why am I obsessed with teeth right now? Bye.

LMAO @ "if clothes had feelings." Nail does NOT know how to dress for her body type. You'd think after all these years of watching herself on TV, she'd figure out what looks good and what doesn't. With her body type, tight stretchy pants/tight stretchy jeans are a HELL NO (unless it's some seriously strong shapewear) bc they accentuate ever fat roll, fat pocket and curve in the wrong place that shouldn't necessarily be there. She looks good in long dresses that are tight at the top and then long and flowy at the bottom. Like here, she looks fabulous: 

kailyn-lowry-post-surgery-body.jpg

• Love 3

I think as long as someone is comfortable in how they look...that's all that matters.  

And I remember how much people trashed Kail for wearing that dress above...calling her a huge heifer, etc.  So, I imagine she'd get shit no matter what she wore.  

• Love 4
On 2/7/2017 at 8:11 AM, Booger666 said:

I do!  And not to brag, but my dogses doctor said no more stairs because it's bad for her so I actually don't let her use the stairs. #Imabettermomthanleah (I hate hashtags but I think we need to make this go viral. Ha!)

Ha! Me too! Including hate for hashtags.

Too bad I have a four story house - so my husband carried her 45-lb ass up and down the stairs for two years at my direction until she died at 17. #myhusbandisabettermomthanleah. #iletherlivewaytoolongformyownbenefit. #imaynotbeabettermomthanleah. #ihavethebesthusbandthough.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

OMG I though I was the only one who did that! lol  If we didn't have any Spaghettios I resorted to putting a slice of bread with tomato sauce and Monterey Jack cheese in the broiler.

I also ate sardines like they were candy. I tried eating some sardines a few years ago to see if I could enjoy them like I did when I was a kid. WRONG!! Gross!!

I most definitely DID cheat.

I most definitely DID do drugs. Still do.

I most definitely DID lie.

I most definitely DID NOT cook that soup.

So I guess she heated it up and then put it back in the can?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, luvgoldens said:

Well my kids use plastic spoons because they're little and I don't trust them with regular spoons.   They've also eaten raw hot dogs on occasion after their insistence that they be raw.  My dad used to give them to me raw when I was a kid so I didn't think anything of it.  I haven't, however, ever gotten slapped in the face nor have I have slapped anyone else in the face, with bacon.  :D

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Ha! Me too! Including hate for hashtags.

Too bad I have a four story house - so my husband carried her 45-lb ass up and down the stairs for two years at my direction until she died at 17. #myhusbandisabettermomthanleah. #iletherlivewaytoolongformyownbenefit. #imaynotbeabettermomthanleah. #ihavethebesthusbandthough.

My mum continues to lift our 30kg Lab in and out of the car boot despite her own broken back because the vet said that the dog shouldn't over strain herself.  The Dr said the same thing about my mum but she'll use herself as a ramp before our baby gets hurt. 

On the serious side, it sound like you were an amazing mom to your girl and I'm sure she appreciated the chauffeuring up and down the stairs!

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Chelsea's in her mid-20's, which is right around the time ppl usually start to notice - GASP - a few fine lines and a little less moisture than before and freak out. I did that. I'm in my late 20's now and I still freak out lol. It is what it is. I'd be getting botox every month if I could afford it. 

Damn, I'll be forty next year and I'm just now baaaaaarely starting to notice some very fine lines.  I couldn't imagine getting botox now.  Hell, if she starts getting botox now she's gonna look like a Real Housewife by the time she's thirty.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

My mum continues to lift our 30kg Lab in and out of the car boot despite her own broken back because the vet said that the dog shouldn't over strain herself.  The Dr said the same thing about my mum but she'll use herself as a ramp before our baby gets hurt. 

On the serious side, it sound like you were an amazing mom to your girl and I'm sure she appreciated the chauffeuring up and down the stairs!

That's my mother too! She really needs to stop that....luckily it's a 12-lb dog and she now has a one-story house...

On the serious side - except for Chelsea these girls are all pretty horrific. MTV should have never given them real money.

We just started watching a few months ago on suggestion from work friends who also enjoy trash reality TV. Only on Season 4 now through Hulu. Haven't told hubby I've skipped ahead On Demand for most recent. He still has hopes for Leah....Rupaul's Drag Race is much more uplifting....too bad we exhausted that...

• Love 5

My heart breaks for Ali. You can sense that she's determined to beat this and be like everyone else and it's sad to watch her struggle to do the things her sister and most other kids her age do with ease. Ali is definitely old enough to realize she's different from other kids, but is too young to understand her condition yet. I worry about the affect it's gonna have on her when she's older and watches the show and sees what's being said about it all - how she's not gonna live past 35, etc. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, shelley1234 said:

I think as long as someone is comfortable in how they look...that's all that matters.  

And I remember how much people trashed Kail for wearing that dress above...calling her a huge heifer, etc.  So, I imagine she'd get shit no matter what she wore.  

The black dress was much better than this hot mess: 

IMG_9750.PNG

• Love 6
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

Damn, I'll be forty next year and I'm just now baaaaaarely starting to notice some very fine lines.  I couldn't imagine getting botox now.  Hell, if she starts getting botox now she's gonna look like a Real Housewife by the time she's thirty.

I have also been gifted with long-lasting youth, and I love it. ? I'm 29, but most people just flat-out don't believe me, and most think somewhere from 22-24. I don't even mind birthdays, since I don't look my age. It's not like I'm the prettiest girl in the room or anything, but I absolutely love being able to hold onto what I have. My mom is the same way; she's 60, and still looks 50 at the oldest, and I'm always assuming people are waaaay older than her when they are younger! I hated my baby face and "innocent" looks as a teen, but now it's literally the best! When I do see tiny lines, I freak out a little haha. I had bad migraines as a teen / college student that kept me from living life to the fullest, so I think of this "second youth" as the little trick up God's sleeve! ?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

The black dress was much better than this hot mess: 

IMG_9750.PNG

Exactly lol. If I were Kail's stylist, I'd tell her to cut it out w/the turtlenecky shirts and wear more low-cut things - whether they be dresses or shirts and FFS COVER UP THOSE AWFUL ARM TATTOOS - either with long sleeves or makeup or SOMETHING. She looks like a biker chick trying to pull off the sexy, trendy girly look...and failing miserably. #notflattering

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Even that ravioli would be better cold than Chunky Soup. It looked like beef stew or something. The point of soup is broth, isn't it? And it needs to be heated to dissolve. Anyway, ick. The only other thing to do is heat the can on the stove in a pan of hot water, but why the hell would she do that? Such a short scene, so much fuckery. 

I thought I saw her coming out of (the kitchen area?) with a bowl on a plate, carrying it like she had just taken it out of a microwave.  Anyone else see this?

20 minutes ago, salvame said:

I thought I saw her coming out of (the kitchen area?) with a bowl on a plate, carrying it like she had just taken it out of a microwave.  Anyone else see this?

Leah poured the soup out of the can into the girlses bowls. She then walked out with her own bowl on a plate from the kitchen. 

• Love 5
On 2/7/2017 at 4:31 PM, EmeraldGirl said:

Why was Chelsea's house such a mess? Aubree's room and the hallway were piled up with clothes and crap. I thought Chelsea of all people would give Aubree an adorable room. It looked like a hunting lodge. 

I noticed this too. I also noticed that their house wasn't kept up on the  outside as well as it had been in previous seasons. It makes me think that they must have bought another house and are just using this one for filming. Remember how they put in an offer on their dream home last season? They were pretty serious and I don't think they stopped house-hunting.

2 hours ago, salvame said:

Gracie was eating 2 minute noodles and they looked soft so I assume that she actually used hot water, probably straight from the tap but at least hers was hot. Chasity's girl also had them and I have no idea what Bailey ?? (Isaac's daughter) had as the were trying to hide her but they flashed her hair briefly when they cut to Ali. One hot meal a day must have taxed Leah too much to cook the soup as well.

10 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I have also been gifted with long-lasting youth, and I love it. ? I'm 29, but most people just flat-out don't believe me, and most think somewhere from 22-24. I don't even mind birthdays, since I don't look my age. It's not like I'm the prettiest girl in the room or anything, but I absolutely love being able to hold onto what I have. My mom is the same way; she's 60, and still looks 50 at the oldest, and I'm always assuming people are waaaay older than her when they are younger! I hated my baby face and "innocent" looks as a teen, but now it's literally the best! When I do see tiny lines, I freak out a little haha. I had bad migraines as a teen / college student that kept me from living life to the fullest, so I think of this "second youth" as the little trick up God's sleeve! ?

Did I write this in my sleep? Holy sh!t it sounds like me accept I'm 35 years young. Everyone thinks I'm 27 at the latest but when I WAS 27 I had to fight to get a glass of wine at restaurants. I hated the "baby face" and "too innocent looking to be sexy" people use to say but now I embrace it. 

My mom and dad don't look their ages. Dad is 74 looks 60, mom is 65 looks 50 at the oldest.

I'm rambling. But basically, yeah, birthdays don't scare me as much as it does other people, as when I look in the mirror I'm like "you're lying ....you're not going to be 36 soon quit playing.." ?I'm also immature and enjoy going to the park as much as my three kids do, we fight over the slide. ?

Don't even ask about the rude looks I used to get having three kids looking so young pfft. ??

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Did I write this in my sleep? Holy sh!t it sounds like me accept I'm 35 years young. Everyone thinks I'm 27 at the latest but when I WAS 27 I had to fight to get a glass of wine at restaurants. I hated the "baby face" and "too innocent looking to be sexy" people use to say but now I embrace it. 

My mom and dad don't look their ages. Dad is 74 looks 60, mom is 65 looks 50 at the oldest.

I'm rambling. But basically, yeah, birthdays don't scare me as much as it does other people, as when I look in the mirror I'm like "you're lying ....you're not going to be 36 soon quit playing.." ?I'm also immature and enjoy going to the park as much as my three kids do, we fight over the slide. ?

Don't even ask about the rude looks I used to get having three kids looking so young pfft. ??

My sisters from another mister!

when I was 16, I looked 23.  When I was 27, I looked 23.  Even now, at 46, I have to endure people asking when we're going to have our 2nd (I had my kiddo at almost 41). I almost always tell them "I'm flattered that you think I'm young enough to have more kids." 

I'm seeing more lines that make me consider botox, but they smooth out ok. Mostly I see the age of my skin on my neck. I want that neck tape.

In this regard, I'm fortunate, but my habits have nothing to do with it. It's not as if I've lived a particularly clean or wholesome lifestyle. I didn't start moisturizing my face until I was in my late 30s. It's genetics. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

BUT one thing that I do like about Dave is, I notice, they don't really seem to fight. Things seem much calmer. That stands out compared to her past volatile relationships with Nathan, Kieffer, Andrew, Courtland and Gary. That gives me hope that maaaaybe this one will be a bit more stable, but who knows, bc we all know Jenelle is basically allergic to stability. 

I see it differently.  I think Jenelle knew she could hold her own with Nathan, so she would fight with him whenever she felt like getting her way.  Same for all her other boyfriends.  They were all losers, and not above domestic violence, but I think Jenelle always knew she'd win out against them both physically and emotionally.  She knew she could twist things around and use their anger as a pawn for her ultimate benefit (even if it meant a few bruises along the way).  I think deep down she knows that David could kill her, so she keeps the peace.  It might look like they get along better, but really we're just seeing the calm right before the sh*t storm.  Could take a few months or a few years, but it's coming.

Edited by SlothLoveChunk
  • Love 18
15 hours ago, luvgoldens said:

I haven't eaten Cheetos off the floor, but I have done the other things at various times in my life. I remember losing one of my baby teeth while in the back yard eating a raw hot dog as a kid.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Moisturizer works too.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SlothLoveChunk said:

I see it differently.  I think Jenelle knew she could hold her own with Nathan, so she would fight with him whenever she felt like getting her way.  Same for all her other boyfriends.  They were all losers, and not above domestic violence, but I think Jenelle always knew she'd win out against them both physically and emotionally.  She knew she could twist things around and use their anger as a pawn for her ultimate benefit (even if it meant a few bruises along the way).  I think deep down she knows that David could kill her, so she keeps the peace.  It might look like they get along better, but really we're just seeing the calm right before the sh*t storm.  Could take a few months or a few years, but it's coming.

Plus Jenelle was always the one bankrolling them.  I don't believe for a second that Nathan really contributed to their house/bills/endless vacations.  Ditto with the other losers, she might have been a crappy mom and hated online but she was guaranteed a nice 3 figure check every year. 

I still think that Jenelle is paying for David but he doesn't seem reliant on her like the others.  *Supposedly* he has a job but even more than that, he's far scarier than the others.  I 100% agree with you that she's keeping the peace because his temper and violence is so much worse than the rest.  Already she has seen him call 911 on her mother, complain that she is co-parenting with another man, been arrested for violating a order of protection and controlled her interactions with both Nathan and Barb.  Criminal behaviour isn't particularly foreign for Jenelle but all that would probably mean that she has a vested interest in keeping him happy. 

• Love 8

I used to hate my oily face growing up. I visited a dermatologist in my teens when dealing with some acne. He told me to cherish my oily skin because it is my skin's own natural moisturizer. He advised me what to use to wash my face with and what make-up to use and to avoid. I am 51 and not a wrinkle in sight. My spouse looks young for his age, however, when we are together, people who don't know me or us will assume I am his daughter. He laughs about it and rolls with the punches, but he then wonders if people think he was this 30 year old man lurking the junior high schools. I never lie about my age. People don't believe me when I tell them. When I am with my adult daughters, people think we are sisters.

Why was Chelsea's house such a mess?

She has had it messy throughout the seasons. Some moments it is cleaned up and other times it is messy or looks lived in. Same thing with Kail. She has had piles of clothes in her room and that lived in look from time to time throughout the seasons although I think she makes a special effort to clean up before the cameras show up.

• Love 4

Been meaning to post this, but keep forgetting. In the baby shower after special, did anyone notice how Nessa pronounced Jeremy's name? She said it exactly the way we spell it here - Germy. I thought my mind was hearing things so I rewinded that moment five times just to be sure. lol  Yep, she sure did say it that way.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Been meaning to post this, but keep forgetting. In the baby shower after special, did anyone notice how Nessa pronounced Jeremy's name? She said it exactly the way we spell it here - Germy. I thought my mind was hearing things so I rewinded that moment five times just to be sure. lol  Yep, she sure did say it that way.

Yes! If Jeremy had been there I was envisioning him yelling back "It's Jeremy!!" 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

Yes! If Jeremy had been there I was envisioning him yelling back "It's Jeremy!!" 

Nessa has been around Leah too much. She is picking up her style of speaking - Hick style.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

I cared for a niece of mine for about a year.  She loved onion flavored bagels but insisted!!!! That I not serve them to her "raw".  I popped that bagel in the toaster.  Thirty seconds later, with a swash of butter - served to order.  It's that simple Leah!!!!  Gawd

Edited by Trace
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, luvgoldens said:

Not gonna lie. I used to love eating raw hot dogs as a kid. In fact my 7 year old loves them too, of course she also eats heslthy foods but yeah .......** hangs head in shame.....**

• Love 3