Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Into The Woods

• Start Topic

Phaedra and Kenya want to move forward with their plans for a "glamping" trip; Cynthia meets with Matt to get to the bottom of his anger issues; Kandi throws a surprise engagement party for Shamea, during which Sheree spills some tea.

Will somebody tell me why these women keep revealing anything in Sheree's presence?  They may as well provide her with stamps so she can mail everybody the information.  I've never seen someone so run-tell-dat as she is.

And once again Kenya tries her best to provoke Porsha.  I have to commend Porsha for quelling the urge to wring Kenya's neck.  I'm hoping Marlo gives Kenya the blues the whole trip.

Bravo!  Yoo Hoo!  Bravo!  I don't want to see Shamea's trouble making ass either.  And from the way she and Kandi became so close so fast, I'm beginning to believe Phaedra about her and Kandi's closeness.  All of a sudden she and Kandi are so close that Kandi is throwing her a wedding shower?  From what we've seen these few seasons, Porsha has always been Shamea's closest friend; as Kandi said, lifelong friends.  Why is it that she's not throwing her the wedding shower?  And were Kandi and Shamea friends when Kandi and Phaedra were busom buddies?  I'm just wondering why all of a sudden Shamea is Kandi's best friend.

With every episode I am liking Kandi less and less.  I agree with Porsha.  She hasn't really done anything to Kandi to warrant her wrath so why is she so annoyed by Porsha.  Oh, I forgot.  It's because she's friends with Phaedra.

Kenya!  When your best and it seems only friend tells you you're a drama queen, you're a drama queen.  Especially when you proceed to stomp away having a fit like a true drama queen when she tells you this.

Cynthia, stay out of Kenya's and Matt's relationship woes.  Nothing good will come of it.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 20

Kenya is repugnant. 

From the previews about next week, Marlo will come for her. 

Kandi is so nasty and bitter.

Porsha was beautiful in this episode.

Phaedra was cool and Shere is truly a troublemaker..

Cynthia needs to stay away from Kenya and her problems.

• Love 18

No, Porsha! What is going on with the hair in the scene with Shamea?!! It's oily and there is a patch of dandruff or something visible on the right side of her head. Something is not right with Porsha atm, she's usually much better put together. I can't look away though. Are they trying to bring Shamea in? Might not be a bad thing, she could replace Kenya. 

• Love 2

Sherees tag line is mystifying "Don't call it a come back-call it a takeover!" Is that what it's called when you have no story or interest of your own so you run around instigating and commenting on others business? 

In my opinion this has been a boring season. 

• Love 11

At the lake house, you can really see the scarring and enormous pores on Kenya's face. Next scene, her skin is smoother, but back in the kitchen before they leave for the trip, again, makeup is not covering those scars. And she also had something in her hair!!!

Marlo is HUGE. Is Sheree really tiny, or is Marlo a whole lot of woman? And what a joke. Sheree doesn't seem to be able to enter her (Thelma's?) home. The fact that she and Marlo had to take their drinks into a car to get cool says it all. That place is never going to be occupied by Sheree.

• Love 12

Ok, I've finished viewing this episode. Glad there was no sweaty Bob, no MJ, no Todd, and no Peter. When you start getting excited to see Shamea, Marlo, Lena and Hazel, there's a problem with the cast. I still don't understand where Kandi's attitude to Porsha has come from. And I also don't understand why she threw Shamea's engagement party when Shamea has always been Porsha's friend on the show. Is there genuine feeling here concerning the rumor about Kandi and Shamea? Is Kandi jealous? We'll never know, I guess and that's not really good enough. Also, Marlo is now 'Sheree's best friend'??

The preview tells me that there will be a 2 week gap before we see the next episode. Didn't they do this at Christmas time as well? Are you guys getting the next episode next week? (All these questions because I'm getting to the end of my tether with this franchise... and I'm in Australia).

Cynthia getting involved in the sham relationship forced on us by Kenya had predictable results. Kenya sent Cynthia in so that Kenya could turn on Cynthia for the opportunity to show what a Drama Queen Kenya Moore is. 5 minutes later they are friends again, so this was just filler. More and more I'm getting the feeling that Cynthia could care less about this show and that she'll dutifully go by whatever script is handed to her. I don't think she's really attached to her life in Atlanta anymore. I could see her following Noelle to wherever she needs to be, or moving her businesses to LA. I saw she was in Manilla yesterday, judging a beauty competition. No Kenya in Manilla. That's got to sting, like Porsha getting the acting gig on 'Star' alongside Miss Lawrence and all the other incredible talent on that show. 

Everyone going at Porsha for bringing Lauren along was just stupid, considering no one questioned Kandi bringing Hazel, Sheree bringing Marlo and Kenya bringing her dogs. And Kandi was SO swift to jump in on Porsha again. They are trying to make a SL out of Porsha's 'anger' when Porsha has called it correctly: those bitches are a helluva lot more angry than she is, specifically Kenya and Kandi. 

Nene Leakes better be unexpectedly on the end of a zip line next week fortnight, or I'm going to be out soon. 

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Ok, I've finished viewing this episode. Glad there was no sweaty Bob, no MJ, no Todd, and no Peter. When you start getting excited to see Shamea, Marlo, Lena and Hazel, there's a problem with the cast. I still don't understand where Kandi's attitude to Porsha has come from. And I also don't understand why she threw Shamea's engagement party when Shamea has always been Porsha's friend on the show. Is there genuine feeling here concerning the rumor about Kandi and Shamea? Is Kandi jealous? We'll never know, I guess and that's not really good enough. Also, Marlo is now 'Sheree's best friend'??

The preview tells me that there will be a 2 week gap before we see the next episode. Didn't they do this at Christmas time as well? Are you guys getting the next episode next week? (All these questions because I'm getting to the end of my tether with this franchise... and I'm in Australia).

Cynthia getting involved in the sham relationship forced on us by Kenya had predictable results. Kenya sent Cynthia in so that Kenya could turn on Cynthia for the opportunity to show what a Drama Queen Kenya Moore is. 5 minutes later they are friends again, so this was just filler. More and more I'm getting the feeling that Cynthia could care less about this show and that she'll dutifully go by whatever script is handed to her. I don't think she's really attached to her life in Atlanta anymore. I could see her following Noelle to wherever she needs to be, or moving her businesses to LA. I saw she was in Manilla yesterday, judging a beauty competition. No Kenya in Manilla. That's got to sting, like Porsha getting the acting gig on 'Star' alongside Miss Lawrence and all the other incredible talent on that show. 

Everyone going at Porsha for bringing Lauren along was just stupid, considering no one questioned Kandi bringing Hazel, Sheree bringing Marlo and Kenya bringing her dogs. And Kandi was SO swift to jump in on Porsha again. They are trying to make a SL out of Porsha's 'anger' when Porsha has called it correctly: those bitches are a helluva lot more angry than she is, specifically Kenya and Kandi. 

Nene Leakes better be unexpectedly on the end of a zip line next week fortnight, or I'm going to be out soon. 

I suspect that Kandi is punishing Porsha because of Phaedra and nothing more. I agree, it doesn't make any sense at all.

There is no new episode here (US) next week either according to Bravo's schedule on their home page.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Is there genuine feeling here concerning the rumor about Kandi and Shamea? Is Kandi jealous? We'll never know, I guess and that's not really good enough. Also, Marlo is now 'Sheree's best friend'??

For what it's worth, both Nene and Sheree on WWHL have said that Kandi has admitted to swimming in the lady pond before.  Whether it was with Shamea or not is the question.  Phaedra said it was true, but who knows?  And Sheree said on WWHL that she and Marlo both work out a lot at the same gyms and live near each other and would run into each other and became friendly over time.

39 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Thank you!  And by the way Phaedra commented about the extras, nobody checked with her beforehand to see if it was okay to bring guests.  That to me is very rude.  How do they know how many provisions were being provided on this trip?  (Although we know that Bravo is providing those provisions.)  And Kandi's friend Hazel seems to be quite the shit stirrer with people she is just meeting for the first time.  First with Marlo (she might want to rethink going there) and then with Porsha.  Something tells me Kandi brought her along to be her mouthpiece.  And if it's true that Kenya brought her dogs, that's just too too much!  So not only are the women going to be roughing it, they'll have to watch their steps to make sure they won't be stepping in dog shit.  Kenya is such a pain in the big fake ass!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 15

If we are to believe any of the Matt Kenya story is true (and I don't), why then would Cynthia try to step in and help repair a potentially abusive relationship?  Sometimes I don't know if these women have any self esteem.  You ain't got to break but one of my windows--actually, in Matt's case you ain't got to look at me longer than 20 seconds without blinking those crazy eyes...

• Love 10

People who let their dogs shit in other people's yards and don't pick it up? The worst. 

I like Porsha but I thought it was pretty messed up that she didn't go to the shower. Shamea seemed very hurt. 

Kandi is miserable af. A husband, a new baby, a new business venture, and lots of money coming in can't put a smile on her face? Or at least erase that ugly sneer?

This was a boring episode but I'm looking forward to seeing Marlo come for Kenya.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, queenjen said:

Marlo is HUGE. Is Sheree really tiny, or is Marlo a whole lot of woman? And what a joke. Sheree doesn't seem to be able to enter her (Thelma's?) home. The fact that she and Marlo had to take their drinks into a car to get cool says it all. That place is never going to be occupied by Sheree.

Remember the season of the Talls vs. the Smalls? Sheree is 5'2/5'3, while Marlo and Nene are the same height.

59 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Please don't put that into the universe. 

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I saw she was in Manilla yesterday, judging a beauty competition. No Kenya in Manilla. That's got to sting,

It wasn't just any beauty competition Cynthia was judging, it was Miss Universe!  The ultimate beauty contest and the one that Kenya lost back in the day so I would think there was a bit of a sting.  The real irony is that judging alongside Cynthia was Dayanara Torres, Miss Universe 1993, the one who beat Kenya for the title that year.  Maybe that's why Cynthia was invited to be a judge and not Kenya.  Love it!!!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, swankie said:

It wasn't just any beauty competition Cynthia was judging, it was Miss Universe!  The ultimate beauty contest and the one that Kenya lost back in the day so I would think there was a bit of a sting.

Oh snap. How delicious. That'll paint an even bigger pout on Kenya's puss. Looking at Kenya's skin for the first time this episode, she must have really struggled competing in those competitions, back in the day. She couldn't go beatless, that's for sure. I can't remember what she did at Kim Field's beatfree party last season, if I had to guess, I would say she got offended and ignored Kim's request to honour natural beauty. Am I right?

10 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

Please don't put that into the universe. 

IKR!! ! BUT remember the looks on their faces when Nene showed up in Jamaica? I'm so bored, I'd welcome a couple of seconds of shock and awe. 

Kenya had at least one of her dogs in the bus/limo on the way to the camp in her lap. So, if they aren't seen during next fortnight's 'glamping' (I hate that term, I think they used it as an excuse to bring Marlo), that's bad form on production's part.

Marlo never gives up, does she. "And later, if anyone has any questions about fashion, axe Marlo!" So thirsty, she wants 'Axe Marlo' to happen. So insulting. And the look on her face after Kandi's mouthpiece asked 'but, why?', when Marlo turned her head back the other way...We've been here before with Marlo and her label obsession though. This isn't new material, and it's not why I like seeing her. I want to see her come for Kenya. 

• Love 7

If we are to believe any of the Matt Kenya story is true (and I don't), why then would Cynthia try to step in and help repair a potentially abusive relationship?  Sometimes I don't know if these women have any self esteem.  You ain't got to break but one of my windows--actually, in Matt's case you ain't got to look at me longer than 20 seconds without blinking those crazy eyes...

ETA Did Marlo just say "aks me," and follow that up with a "pacifically?"

• Love 6

This show is becoming frustrating by even RH standards.  They can't have one on ones or three people talking because Porsha law indicates that anything said cannot be repeated, they can't have group conversations because someone, Porsha stomps off instead of just answering a question, that could have elevated her instead of proving she is spoiled.  They won't attend events, even for their own friend because they are angry at the host, or won't be invited because they have insulted the guest of honor.   I hope in two weeks they can have a productive conversation.  it seems so much is tied up in trying to discredit each others' past, present and future.

So I decided to join them.  "Sherade's house." what kind of rinky dink reception was she giving the ladies? I thought the Louis Vuitton logos were a nice touch.

• Love 12

And from the way she and Kandi became so close so fast, I'm beginning to believe Phaedra about her and Kandi's closeness.  All of a sudden she and Kandi are so close that Kandi is throwing her a wedding shower?  From what we've seen these few seasons, Porsha has always been Shamea's closest friend; as Kandi said, lifelong friends. 

Yeah but as we see on this show, friendships come and go. If anything, Marlo and Sheree suddenly being friends shocked me even more.

Also, insinuating that the only reason 2 people can be such good friends is due to them secretly being gay lovers is just all sorts of wrong.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, queenjen said:

No, Porsha! What is going on with the hair in the scene with Shamea?!! It's oily and there is a patch of dandruff or something visible on the right side of her head. Something is not right with Porsha atm, she's usually much better put together. I can't look away though. Are they trying to bring Shamea in? Might not be a bad thing, she could replace Kenya. 

Something is wrong with Porsha's ATM?  What does ATM mean?  I mean, I know what it means in terms if a cash machine but in this context, I'm totally stumped. 

Once again I must say how much I miss words. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Also, insinuating that the only reason 2 people can be such good friends is due to them secretly being gay lovers is just all sorts of wrong.

So are you saying there is something wrong with them being gay lovers if it's true?  I just stated my opinion.  It's not wrong, it's my opinion which I am entitled to.

• Love 1

Maybe Shamea is just a good fit with the cast:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/blogs/7-things-to-know-about-porsha-williams-longtime-friend

8 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Yeah but as we see on this show, friendships come and go. If anything, Marlo and Sheree suddenly being friends shocked me even more.

The gossip about Shamea and Kandi was certainly presented in a pejorative sense, as our many comments made by Phaedra.  It seems to me that Kandi and Shamea are both entertainers and might just enjoy one another.

7 minutes ago, swankie said:

So are you saying there is something wrong with them being gay lovers if it's true?  I just stated my opinion.  It's not wrong, it's my opinion which I am entitled to.

If Kandi is married and holds herself out to be in a monogamous relationship then it would be wrong to be involved sexually with anyone other than Todd.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ridethemaverick said:

People who let their dogs shit in other people's yards and don't pick it up? The worst. 

I like Porsha but I thought it was pretty messed up that she didn't go to the shower. Shamea seemed very hurt. 

Kandi is miserable af. A husband, a new baby, a new business venture, and lots of money coming in can't put a smile on her face? Or at least erase that ugly sneer?

This was a boring episode but I'm looking forward to seeing Marlo come for Kenya.

It wasn't a real shower. Kandi said she threw the party because she missed the dinner. I'd bet shamea is having or already had had a real engagement shower. 

She still should have gone, though

31 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Something is wrong with Porsha's ATM?  What does ATM mean?  I mean, I know what it means in terms if a cash machine but in this context, I'm totally stumped. 

AT The Moment

• Love 3

As zoeysmom pointed out, it was used more in a negative way than anything, and this franchise does has a history of calling people out for being gay as an insult (more so with woman saying that about someone else's  husband, usually).

As a gay person, yes, I do find it wrong when people just make ignorant assumptions about the relationship between 2 people based on innuendo. The assumption that you can't be straight and can't be very close friends with someone unless something more intimate is involved is borderline homophobic, just as when people raise an eyebrow when a straight person and gay person of the same gender are really close friends. It can't be because they genuinely like each other, there has to be another reason.

If Kandi and Shamea are both gay and are also lovers, more power to them. But any talk about them being gay, and having an affair or whatever, certainly isn't coming from a positive origin. Like you, I just stated my opinion.  It's not wrong, it's my opinion which I am just as entitled to.

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

As a gay person, yes, I do find it wrong when people just make ignorant assumptions about the relationship between 2 people based on innuendo.

Just because you're gay doesn't give you the right to call my opinion ignorant.  My opinion is just that...my opinion.  It is based off of things I heard on the show.  I'm allowed to come to my opinion based on what I was presented with on the show.  Shamea shimmied her half naked ass in front of Kandi and Kandi definitely ogled her.  Phaedra said that the word around town was that Kandi and Shamea were lovers.  Nene and Sheree both said on WWHL that Kandi has admitted to being with a woman before.  My opinion is based off of all of that.  Don't take it so personal.  I was making the observation about Kandi and Shamea, not you!  And the difference is, I didn't call you or your opinion ignorant.  You are the one who took it there.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Forcereals said:

TA Did Marlo just say "aks me," and follow that up with a "pacifically?

She's already made a meme and posted it on Twitter. And she's retweeting anything that says she should get a peach. Just like Kelly Dodd over at OC atm.

1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

At the moment. Sorry! And I only meant the way she was looking in that scene. Porsha is usually put together. Sometimes only in  her own head, but there is usually effort going on. She had oily hair with dandruff showing in that scene with Shamea.

• Love 3

I hope the boredom of this episode doesn't have us turning on one another. I love these boards because in my experience here, only speaking from mine!, everyone is pretty respectful. And that's an increasingly rare thing on the interwebs...

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Kandi is so nasty and bitter.

This is what I don't understand about Kandi.  She seems to have a bigger problem with Porsha than she does with Phaedra.  Every time Porsha opens her mouth Kandi can be seen rolling her eyes or making some smartassed remark.  Almost all of her talking heads have been to say something negative about Porsha.

Last episode Kandi and Kenya had a problem with the fact that Porsha wouldn't disclose information about her anger management sessions.  Now, this episode, Porsha decides to open up and talk about it and Kandi and Kenya have a problem with that.  I don't think there is anything Porsha can do to please those two Negative Nans.  If I was her, I would tell them both to kiss my ass and just stop engaging with them all together.  Every time she opens her mouth she's under attack (yes Kandi and Kenya, I said attack) by them.  I am also so looking forward to Marlo going after Kenya next episode.  I just can't stand her!

Edited by swankie
Correct grammar.
  • Love 21

Sheree with her fold up table outside of her front door, with little snacks in plastic boxes from the grocery store! What in the fuck is going on with her?? That was just the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. 

Are we supposed to believe that Cynthia knows Matt so well, she's going to track him down for a talk about Kenya? Oh, and let's not forget that Matt and Kenya still love each other. Please, what are we in 5th grade? 

Kandi and Shamea. Snore. I personally don't give a rat's ass if they do each other every single night. If little Todd's ok with it, then so am I. Time for Kandi to go. She has enough money, what is she still doing on this show. Clearly she's not in to it at all anymore. Just go concentrate on opening your over budget Old Lady Gang restaurant, Kandi. Which, by the way, does anybody know if it's open yet? 

I have never seen anything as fake and forced as Phaedra and Kenya's budding new friendship. That needs to stop, none of us are going to buy what BRAVO is trying to sell here. You can see they both want to vomit just being in each other's presence. Let them have the inevitable fallout, fight,and throw shade. 

• Love 12
37 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Clearly she's not in to it at all anymore.

Nailed it. She just isn't, is she? Is there another housewife on any other franchise with this attitude? OC are knifing each other on the streets and being told to stand down on social media by producers over their oranges, the thirst is equally real in Jersey, no one's leaving in NYC and Jill Zarin would be back I'm sure. Maybe, possibly, LVP is heading in this direction. Potomac and Dallas are too new. Chyka in Melbourne may have got this far, but has bowed out gracefully (Sydney starts in less than a month!!!!), Auckland was a shitshow,  with one of the worst racial slurs I've ever witnessed, but too new also. 

Kandi loves to count those coins.

• Love 2

Kandi loves to count those coins.

That could explain why she is staying, even if she does come across as bored. If nothing else, the salary from this show could offset some of the costs of her restaurant. Shit, I wouldn't mind getting paid a few hundred thousand dollars (or whatever her salary from the show is) for a few months work just to have cameras following me around lol

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Forcereals said:

ETA Did Marlo just say "aks me," and follow that up with a "pacifically?"

Lawd, yes.  Yes she did.  

Now Bravo is going to try to make Hazel happen? 

If these heffas don't leave Porsha alone.  Why are they fucking with her for no damn reason?  It's like they (Kandi & Kenya!) keep attempting to provoke her into violence and then getting angrier with her when she won't engage.  Keep "flying above," Porsha!

Kenya is vile.  And dramatic.  And about to get gutted by Marlo - - grabbing my popcorn for that.

"Frack and Wack."  Heh.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect that Kandi

There is no new episode here (US) next week either according to Bravo's schedule on their home page.

They're showing Devil Wears Prada or Sex in the City movie that day for something different

• Love 2

Ok, I just read Bravo's Atlanta homepage about Shamea and Hazel and saw this.... http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/blogs/7-things-to-know-about-porsha-williams-longtime-friend So it seems this "engagement" party that Kandi threw for her was recently filmed because she got engaged less than a month ago! So, something must happen between Porsha, Kandi and Shamea this season and they need for us all to think Kandi and Shamea were "close" friends before it happened! LOL

• Love 3
3 hours ago, swankie said:

This is what I don't understand about Kandi.  She seems to have a bigger problem with Porsha than she does with Phaedra.  Every time Porsha opens her mouth Kandi can be seen rolling her eyes or making some smartassed remark.  Almost all of her talking heads have been to say something negative about Porsha.

Last episode Kandi and Kenya had a problem with the fact that Porsha wouldn't disclose information about her anger management sessions.  Now, this episode, Porsha decides to open up and talk about it and Kandi and Kenya have a problem with that.  I don't think there is anything Porsha can do to please those two Negative Nans.  If I was her, I would tell them both to kiss my ass and just stop engaging with them all together.  Every time she opens her mouth she's under attack (yes Kandi and Kenya, I said attack) by them.  I am also so looking forward to Marlo going after Kenya next episode.  I just can't stand her!

I get why Kandi has issues with Porsha and they seem to be bigger than Phaedra.  Porsha has three times become physically violent on the show and obviously has an issue with anger management.  That personality characteristic does not mean every one around her has to walk on eggshells about what they ask, or how they say something to her, but Porsha can say anything she wants.  It is about Porsha adjusting her sometimes barbaric and mostly diva behavior.  As one of her victims, Kenya is entitled to ask about her progress with anger management.  Phaedra's the one with the misdirect and Porsha held the others responsible for asking.  Porsha wasn't opening up, she was shutting others down.  With anger management it is about how you respond, not forcing those around you, including your victims to change.  Porsha was defensive the subject came up.  Her being defensive does not make the others on the attack.

The difference between Kandi and Phaedra, Kandi has set her boundaries, Phaedra at least respects them to her face.   I do think much of what Porsha is says is eye rolling worthy.  I do think Porsha, maybe through lack of intelligence, is just not seeing that Phaedra is a user.  Kandi has seen it, and just as Porsha gets peeved when anyone dare suggest her behavior or lack of loyalty is suspect, Kandi knows when stand and knows when to sit she sees the bullshit unfold.  Kenya and Porsha are more similar than dissimilar than they care to admit.  I have a feeling if Kenya were constantly digging at Kandi, Porsha would be her new worshipping at Kandi's feet.

To me the main thing they hold against Kandi is she is a grown up.  She has been fostering and building her empire for years, she is most likely the highest paid of the group, she is married has children, she has developed loyal employees who she doesn't  treat poorly.  When Kandi has business set backs, no one seem to care those are real in her life.  I have seen Kandi's request list from when she is travelling, it is not as if she doesn't have diva ways, she just better knows better than to beat others over the head with them. 

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Ok, I just read Bravo's Atlanta homepage about Shamea and Hazel and saw this.... http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/blogs/7-things-to-know-about-porsha-williams-longtime-friend So it seems this "engagement" party that Kandi threw for her was recently filmed because she got engaged less than a month ago! So, something must happen between Porsha, Kandi and Shamea this season and they need for us all to think Kandi and Shamea were "close" friends before it happened! LOL

I did not get from her Instagram they became engaged on NYE-I got they were engaged and celebrating NYE.  I blame it on the author of the story who obviously doesn't watch the show.  Nice Shemea and her fiancé went to Aftica for humanitarian work over the holidays.

Can the Matt storyline be put to rest already???? I'm so over it. Here's what I don't get - if Matt really is THAT bad, if he's really 100% of his own volition coming to Kenya's house and smashing out her windows with the intent to threaten and scare here, WHY are her friends encouraging them to work things out??? Why??? This the second person now who has tried to counsel Kenya and/or Matt, like this is a married couple having a little spat. If the dude is as psycho as she makes him out to be, why would anyone with half a brain in their head do anything other than say, "Walk the fuck away. Change the locks. Change your number. Get a restraining order".???? I just don't get it. They're either shitty friends or this is truly all a ruse, and they're playing their parts as well. 

Plus, what's the point of trying to talk to Matt if Kenya is just going to flip out on you as well? She totally proved Cynthia's point when she stormed out of there like the diva that she is. Overdramatic is right. 

I thought it was really shitty of Porsha not to go to Shamea's shower/party. Who cares if Kandi is hosting it? You're in a public place, not Kandi's house. And there were plenty of other people there. I don't get this between Kandi and Porsha anyhow. It seems like there was one incident at lunch last week and now Porsha cannot be around her at all? Shamea seems like a really good friend, who HAS stood up for Porsha, so it sucked seeing her hurt like that. 

I'm sorry, I enjoy Sheree better than Kenya (notice I said "enjoy", not like), but her pre-glamping meet up was all sorts of sad and pathetic. Let's gather around a folding table on my front porch with snacks I bought from Publix and if we want talk, we'll go chill in Marlo's air conditioned car. Good Lord, are you TRYING to make Kenya look better?!

I really don't see why everyone made a big deal about Porsha bringing her sister. Kandi brought some random new girl. Sheree had Marlo. And just last week they were bringing up concerns about Porsha's violent tendencies. They seemed to have reservations about going camping with her because of them. So she spoke to her doctor about it and decided to bring someone who could ground her and watch her back and hopefully prevent things from escalating. Shouldn't they see that as a positive step towards controlling her behavior? It's like damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

• Love 16

Why is Kenya open to having her friend step in to try and solve issues with Matt given the way she's characterizing his behaviour (outside of what we can see on camara)? And why would her friend be willing to do that if it's a potentially abusive relationship? Kenya getting upset about being called a drama queen...well it's unsurprising but seems fitting. It's such a manipulating tactic to think you can say and behave however you want, so long as you don't put hands on people, then how they respond is totally on them and you aren't at all accountable. It is possible to make someone accountable for their response while also holding the instigator accountable for being a shit stirrer with nasty intent. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

I can't figure out Kandi's behaviour. In all the years past, she shut her mouth even when she should have spoke up in her own defense or in the defense of her friends/family/Todd...now that she's got the husband, kids, house and several career projects underway, she comes across as more bitter than when her life was seemingly less put together. Also, all this talk about Kandi having a romantic relationship with Shamea - that's incredibly offensive and immature to think that two grown women can't have a close relationship. What have we seen between the two of them so far that would suggest that they're even remotely intimate (besides the fact that they became quick friends? You don't need to know people from childhood or for decades of your life in order to feel a bond with them. It says a lot about the people who assume and judge first.

Sheree is so messy....she really puts all of the drama out there but man, no information is safe within ear shot of her, lol. But what I will say about Sheree is that so far she's been honest about what she's been putting out there and she's not making frills about it or trying to deny what she's repeating to others. Clearly she made it a point to be the person that stirs the pot and then sits back and watches it all boil over.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

EVERY.MOTHER.FUCKING.SCENE. Kandi is right there with a holier than thou sneer on her face. I want to smack it right off of her!

• Love 18

Also, all this talk about Kandi having a romantic relationship with Shamea - that's incredibly offensive and immature to think that two grown women can't have a close relationship. What have we seen between the two of them so far that would suggest that they're even remotely intimate (besides the fact that they became quick friends? You don't need to know people from childhood or for decades of your life in order to feel a bond with them. It says a lot about the people who assume and judge first.

I concur. Who cares if Kandi is into women and men. I do not. If she is having threesomes with Todd than I am guessing he does not care. They are consenting adults so I would assume no one involved has a problem with it, if it is indeed true. I hate how so many of these housewives in the various franchises throw out gay as an insult. 

I think Kandi looks bored and over it. I think she has a new baby, her husband, and the rest of her family and businesses and is just over it. I actually kind of like it. Didn't Kandi have a disagreement with Porsha last season? I thought they were over that then they had that lunch with Sheree where Porsha said that Kandi should not speak ill of Phaedra and they never recovered. I actually thought last week during the anger management fight that Kandi and Cynthia were trying to ask questions in a more calm manor, because Porsha was upset that it was coming from Kenya. I did not think they had bad intentions, Kenya probably did. Of course everything then spiraled. I wish Porsha could have calmly shut it down instead of everything getting crazy.

I did not think Hazel was Kandi's mouthpiece. I think she genuinely wondered why they were suppose to ask Marlo questions about beauty, fashion, and whatever else. I have to admit I was wondering the same thing and rolling my eyes at Marlo.

Porsha not remembering herself not defending Shamea in that conversation with Phaedra and Sheree about Shamea sleeping around and Shamea and Kandi, was convenient.

I hate this Matt storyline so much. Kenya cannot take any constructive criticism about herself. She is a drama queen! She proved Cynthia's point right there. I do not know why anyone would even try to fix the situation between Kenya and Matt. Their relationship seems pretty toxic by both parties. 

Sheree is messy, but Sheree does not care. She has a death grip on her peach. Though I have no idea why anyone would reveal anything while Sheree is around. Then again all the RH's are pretty much about people talking behind each other's backs.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, AndySmith said:

That could explain why she is staying, even if she does come across as bored. If nothing else, the salary from this show could offset some of the costs of her restaurant. Shit, I wouldn't mind getting paid a few hundred thousand dollars (or whatever her salary from the show is) for a few months work just to have cameras following me around lol

Kandi, according to online blogs, is the highest paid at over one million dollars a season for housewives

• Love 2
7 hours ago, swankie said:

There's built up resentment.  Kandi was a friend to Porsha at beginning.  She gave her a chance and hired her for her play - even though she was flakey and irresponsible.  She was a shoulder to cry on with the split from Cordell.   Then when Porsha became friends with Phaedra - she turned on Kandi.

• Love 9

I am not going to say that this season is boring but it definitely isn't all that engaging

This newfound Marlo and Sheree friendship. I can just Never forget

tumblr_lyne24tVcW1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Sheree you would have been better off just meeting the girls at the end of the driveway and foregoing that sad ass reception. That pathetic display would have been acceptable maybe if she was being nice and giving a construction or yard crew a free meal but for friends? Nope. There weren't even any chairs or a place to sit. I guess she doesn't have a certificate of occupancy and would be in violation if she had the girls indoor.

Not to be nitpicky but I cringed and felt a certain kind of way about Kenya calling Cynthia's house 'cute.' Comes off as condescending. Kenya can't help herself she has to be nasty for no reason. She just had to come into the store and say she was looking for an 'old woman' to the clerk when referring to Phaedra. Is it a fledgling relationship - tread lightly and keep the teasing as you say 'cute' or keep it mute.

Kenya and Porsha in those floral pants from behind - newp! 

I just can't with all these thirsty potential "friends of" like Shamea, Marlo, that other chick that went on the AV ride and now Hazel.  They can all see that peach in reach and are all on their tippy toes trying to get to it. 

839-08350664em-Rear-view-of-boy-reaching 

Stand down! I already don't like Hazel for a comment I just saw on her social media page. 

Kandi always has a funky look on her face practically all the time now. I am trying to give her some leeway because she does have a lot on her plate with a baby, a new venture current businesss to manage, a husband and that gargoyle of a mother of hers, but still. I am not seeing a lot of joy coming from Kandi given that she seems to have everything she wants. I definitely think she is NOT liking the Phaedra/Porsha friendship. I don't think it is jealousy or anything like that. More so that Kandi knows Porsha is team Phaedra and is afraid that Phaedra told Porsha any of her business/secrets. 

Why are we still talking about ATL's answer to Bam Bam Rubble Matt?

• Love 9