Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Going Commando

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Why is Dorit an inattentive mom for not going to the speech therapy appointment, but nobody is criticiazing PK when he didn't attend, either? Dorit was working. Sure her job is filming a reality show, rather than going to an office, but it's still her job right now. I can see why she wouldn't want cameras at the speech therapy appointment.

Having said that, I do think one of the parents should take time off work for the therapy appointments. I just don't think it has to be Dorit.

If Lisa V. hadnt crudely announced to Erika that Kyle needed panties, then Erika wouldn't have had reason to bring up her own lack of underwear. If people are going to be scandalized by someone's missing underwear, maybe they shouldn't talk about panties as if there's any planet on which that's polite cocktail conversation.

Good thing those panties were mentioned - it alerted us to PK's "view."

• Love 1
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The use of helmets for correcting an infants misshaped head is getting more and more common. My cousins granddaughter has to wear one as well. I have seen quite a few on other babies lately as well.

I forgot to touch on this, but that was a very real moment and I was glad it was shown. My oldest (who is now 8) favored one side when he was a baby and I really had no idea it was an issue. I thought he would just grow out of it. We had a family emergency when he was 3 months old, moved across the country, then the crash of '08 happened and Mr. Ghoulina was without work for awhile. Things were rough and we were between insurance. When we finally got things sorted and were back to regular checkups, he was 9 months old and the NP we saw noticed that his head was misshapen, but said it was too late for a helmet. I was mortified and racked with guilt. I still am. I honestly had no clue. It's not totally obvious now, but his hairline in front is a little off and if you feel the back of his head you can tell where it's way flatter on side. I feel like the world's worst mom, so (sorry for rambling!) I'm very glad to see something like that addressed on TV, if only for a minute. It's actually quite a common problem and I hope any awareness of it can help other people. 

7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

My point was that baby didn't have a misshapen head because she favored her side - her caretaker did.  

I don't know if I agree with this. My son literally did favor one side, because he had a tightness in his neck. I forget what it's called. But his pediatrician pointed it out at his 2 month appointment. We had to do exercises with him in order to try and get him to loosen his neck, to lengthen the muscles on that side, for him to have a wider range of motion. It was really not easy at all, because they're so little and you're worried about hurting them. He slept on his back and he would always lean his head to one side. Same thing in the car seat and his little baby chair. I really did try my best to remedy it, but the flat head still happened. I do agree with your point that if she has that many nannies, she should have more help in trying to get the baby to use her head/neck normally. But I don't think it's fair to put it all on the caretaker, because there can actually be issues with the neck. 

7 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

LVP kind had me eye rolling. So her son/kids have struggled enough, paid a few electric bills and now it is time to buy him a house?

She was like - "He's worked so hard". Really? Then shouldn't he be able to get his own place? Look, I don't care if rich people want to provide for their families. It's not what I would do (I speculate), but to each their own. Just be honest about it. 

49 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Dorit's mothering was obviously just for the camera and her kids are being raised by the staff. It looks like they have a dedicated kid wing in their home- there was a large childproof gate in place. That poor kid-she kept ranting on about him driving and he was confused so he cried when she put him in the car seat. Guess the idea of taking him to the park was scrapped.

Totally agree. I think the kid just wanted his nannie-mommy. He had just come from speech therapy, which is likely highly stimulating. Even if it wasn't nap time, he might have been mentally exhausted and needed some down time to recharge himself. Dorit might know that if she spent much time around him, or went to his therapy. Putting him RIGHT back in a vehicle and taking him to the park may not have been the best idea. How about just cuddling up with a book? 

• Love 21
5 hours ago, Rina99 said:

Regarding panty-gate, to me, it didn't seem like Erika was flashing PK, or even sitting with her legs wide open. I don't know, I kind of think he's exaggerating a great deal. Either way, it looks like Dorit is going to keep this going next week, which I'm not look forward to. 

I tend to agree.  You would have to have your legs open pretty wide to get a view. Though edited, seems likely they would have left that in and blurred it out if one could really see. On the other hand LVP mentioned she got a peek, too. 

I would not put it past her to be wearing spanx with  airbrushed genitalia on the crotch!   LOL!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

Why is Dorit an inattentive mom for not going to the speech therapy appointment, but nobody is criticiazing PK when he didn't attend, either? Dorit was working. Sure her job is filming a reality show, rather than going to an office, but it's still her job right now. I can see why she wouldn't want cameras at the speech therapy appointment.

Having said that, I do think one of the parents should take time off work for the therapy appointments. I just don't think it has to be Dorit.

If Lisa V. hadnt crudely announced to Erika that Kyle needed panties, then Erika wouldn't have had reason to bring up her own lack of underwear. If people are going to be scandalized by someone's missing underwear, maybe they shouldn't talk about panties as if there's any planet on which that's polite cocktail conversation.

This whole post read my mind. We don't know what PK's schedule was that day, but there is no reason to assume he was unavailable to take Jagger while Dorit was filming. He should at least be mentioned as having parental responsibility too. (Also, where is all this money from? Managing Boy George can hardly be a demanding or lucrative career these days. Does he do anything else?)

LVP was totally inappropriate as usual. Who calls someone out on not wearing undies, publicly, in mixed company unless they are trying to embarrass that person or make her uncomfortable? A real friend would have leaned in and whispered to Erika that she should place a napkin in her lap because her dress was riding up or told her in the restroom. LVP just can't help stirring shit and embarrassing other people. Between her behavior on this show and her getting in the mud with idiots 30 years her junior on VPR, the bloom is really off the LVP rose for me. 

Finally, PK creeps me out. Like, I would not be in a room alone with that guy. Something in his vibe just makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. And that was before the whole pathetic "I can't help but look" argument that men have been using to control women's dress for all of history. Sure being distracted by Erika not wearing panties isn't as extreme as making women wear burkas so men aren't sexually tempted, but it is in the same vein. Erika was hardly sitting spread eagle beckoning PK to have a look. She was not making any invitations to PK. What is under Erika's dress is not about you or for you PK. Ugh, such a creep. 

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She was like - "He's worked so hard". Really? Then shouldn't he be able to get his own place? Look, I don't care if rich people want to provide for their families. It's not what I would do (I speculate), but to each their own. Just be honest about it. 

She did say that she wanted to spoil both of their kids. She/Ken talked about how much Max has grown up, worked hard at his job, so on and so forth, and then Lisa said that she wanted to spoil their kids but first she/they need to instill some work values first.

6 minutes ago, jkitty said:

This whole post read my mind. We don't know what PK's schedule was that day, but there is no reason to assume he was unavailable to take Jagger while Dorit was filming. He should at least be mentioned as having parental responsibility too. (Also, where is all this money from? Managing Boy George can hardly be a demanding or lucrative career these days. Does he do anything else?)

LVP was totally inappropriate as usual. Who calls someone out on not wearing undies, publicly, in mixed company unless they are trying to embarrass that person or make her uncomfortable? A real friend would have leaned in and whispered to Erika that she should place a napkin in her lap because her dress was riding up or told her in the restroom. LVP just can't help stirring shit and embarrassing other people. Between her behavior on this show and her getting in the mud with idiots 30 years her junior on VPR, the bloom is really off the LVP rose for me. 

Finally, PK creeps me out. Like, I would not be in a room alone with that guy. Something in his vibe just makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. And that was before the whole pathetic "I can't help but look" argument that men have been using to control women's dress for all of history. Sure being distracted by Erika not wearing panties isn't as extreme as making women wear burkas so men aren't sexually tempted, but it is in the same vein. Erika was hardly sitting spread eagle beckoning PK to have a look. She was not making any invitations to PK. What is under Erika's dress is not about you or for you PK. Ugh, such a creep. 

Lisa didn't call Erika out, she asked Erika if she had any extra nude panties because Kyle wanted/needed them and Erika announced that she didn't have any panties at all on/with her. So, Erika announced it and Lisa reacted to her answer with laughter.

• Love 20

Erika did not have to proclaim that she was not wearing indies.

WTH?

However, it comes across as badly scripted.

first, Kyle claims that her underwear shows and then the hoopla about Erika wearing none????

I hope Kyle hires better writers for her show.

When is her new show starting?

PS: she is the only one left on this franchise  with a modicum of common sense and manners. Who knew?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Kokapetl said:

Lisar's model daughter is a 5'6 Miley Cyrus lookalike. What a joke. 

And even that 5'6" is a stretch of the imagination/her toes according to her sister. LOL Maybe she will get some print/catalog work but I don't see many runways in her future.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Erika did not have to proclaim that she was not wearing indies.

WTH?

first, Kyle claims that her underwear shows and then the hoopla about Erika wearing none????

I hope Kyle hires better writers for her show.

When is her new show starting?

PS: she is the only one left on this franchise  with a modicum of common sense and manners. Who knew?

Kyle's call to Lisa asking if she had any extra panties with her was a WTH moment! Did production find out that Erika wasn't wearing any panties and decided to set her up by having Kyle start asking for some? LOL

Just now, LIMOM said:

I heard that she went to Australia with harry for 

a modelling gig. It is real....

Print ad or runway job?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, swankie said:

I've never said they are unattractive, I just don't see either of them as model beautiful.  To me, models should stand out in a crowd like Gigi Hadid.  Her face has a striking beauty that draws you to it in a magazine.  Delilah is pretty, but meh to me as a model.

I agree.  I was thinking this when I was watching. She's a pretty California-looking girl just like thousands of other girls.  She doesn't have that oomph factor like Gigi.   

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She did say that she wanted to spoil both of their kids. She/Ken talked about how much Max has grown up, worked hard at his job, so on and so forth, and then Lisa said that she wanted to spoil their kids but first she/they need to instill some work values first.

Lisa didn't call Erika out, she asked Erika if she had any extra nude panties because Kyle wanted/needed them and Erika announced that she didn't have any panties at all on/with her. So, Erika announced it and Lisa reacted to her answer with laughter.

To me, it seemed like LVP did that knowing Erika was not wearing undies. That was the impression I got. Erika didn't have to say she wasn't wearing any but I could see being flustered by someone reaching up or around my skirt and blurting out about my lack of undergarments as well. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, charming said:

Ms Pat The Puss, I run around naked all the time is clutching pearls and flustered about someone asking her if she has an extra pair of nude underwear? 

Don't you know though, she is really an introvert, she is shy! LOL Believe that and I know some people that have a few bridges they would love to sell you for a steal! LOL

• Love 11

Note to Lisar and Bravo: stop trying to make the Hamelin girls happen.  They are average-looking, dull-eyed dimwits lacking grace, charm and humor.  Yeah yeah the "modeling gigs"....  I have little to no doubt that - had this girl just been Mary Smith from Idaho, and NOT the daughter of 2 celebrities who appear on a popular reality show - any modeling agency would have laughed them out the door. 

On a positive note for the Hamelins: I like knowing that H.H. is a Mr. Fix It around the house (and outside of the house- being that he built her retail store!) There is something very endearing about that piece of trivia. Or maybe I'm biased because Mr. Duke is built from similar stock. ;) I also like that Kyle acknowledged that Mauricio wouldn't even change a lightbulb. LOL.  So yeah, he's lovey-dovey and romantic (oh, and very rich) but hey, he's not perfect!

I had no clue that Eileen had experienced all that loss in such a short amount of time.  I only knew about the one sister, her father-in-law, and her mom Wow. That is rough.  As much as her dumb "beef" with LVP got on my nerves, I do cut her some slack since she was (and is) dealing with a lot all at once. We don't always act rationally when dealing with grief.  When I lost my mom and my aunt (her sister) in a 2 week timespan at the age of 25, I decided that would be a great time to quit my job and get involved in a brand-new relationship (note: it was NOT a good time to do either)! 

Dorit and her army of nannies?  Girl, have a seat.  What are you so busy doing that you need like 10 nurses and housekeepers and assistants?  Oh, right, "designing swimwear."  Please. How she interacts with her kids reminds me of Cindy Barshop from RHoNY (season 4 I think) and how she always seemed awkward and uncomfortable around them.  Like, they were some distant 3rd cousin's kids or something. 

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Don't you know though, she is really an introvert, she is shy! LOL Believe that and I know some people that have a few bridges they would love to sell you for a steal! LOL

It's actually very common for over-the-top performers to be introverted or shy (two different things) in their daily lives.  Their stage personas allow them to separate from their true selves. Beyoncé and Christina Aguilara are two examples that come to mind. 

Also, putting on a curated performance (even a highly sexual one) on your own terms does not mean it's cool for some acquaintance's creep husband to leer up your skirt trying to get a glimpse of your vulva. 

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 18
29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yea, I know. I guess I'm just not seeing where Max has worked hard, if she's pretty much always paid for everything. 

29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It looked to me like LVP put her panties up Erika's dress AS she was asking. First, why would you ask such a private question in front male company? Second, the question seemed like an afterthought, since she was determined to find out for herself. It was weirrrrrd. 

5 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

On a positive note for the Hamelins: I like knowing that H.H. is a Mr. Fix It around the house (and outside of the house- being that he built her retail store!) There is something very endearing about that piece of trivia.

I liked it too! My husband is super handy. He single-handedly put an addition on our home and built our summer cabin. I also got a kick out of the other women "lining up" for H.H.'s services. 

It's actually very common for over-the-top performers to be introverted or shy (two different things) in their daily lives.  Their stage personas allow them to separate from their true selves. Beyoncé and Christina Aguilara are two examples that come to mind. 

Very true. Also, I'm not a big Erika fan, but I think there's a difference between what you choose to show or not show, and someone putting their hand up your dress without asking. 

• Love 8

Its extremely common, especially for artistic personalities. Prince is another great example. Flamboyant and in-your-face with his lyrics and on stage, but very shy and reserved when he wasn't performing. He was said to be often awkward in social situations and could only really relax when with people he felt very close to. I find Erika to be boring and don't care for her at all, but I can completely see her being an introvert. 

• Love 15

OMG, we now have Panty-Gate!! If that is the story line this season, I'm gonna barf. But it's miles better than watching Rinna sell her girls to the viewing public. 

Oh Dorito, that show of going to the park what just that, a show for the camera. Anyone with a 2 year old knows you can't bring them home from one activity and just plop them into another car seat to go somewhere else without a reaction from the kid. He was probably tired. And he probably goes to the park with one of her 5 nannies anyway, so when  Dorito was loading him into the car, the kid was like WTF? At least Dorito doesn't hide the fact that she uses nannies. There are lots of rich folks and housewives on these shows who swear on stacks of bibles they don't have help, when in fact they do. At least she is honest. And what is up with naming your kid Jaggar? Wasn't there a Jaggar on RHNY? 

I feel bad for Eileen, but listening to her story of how many people in her life have died made me depressed, not entertained. 

BTW, I loved Kyle's jumpsuit at the white party.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

And even that 5'6" is a stretch of the imagination/her toes according to her sister. LOL Maybe she will get some print/catalog work but I don't see many runways in her future.

I think she'll have a career a lot like Ireland Baldwin. Ireland is too tall and doesn't really have great facial bone structure. She gets some print work, but not a ton. Delilah is pretty, but short and lacking oomph.

• Love 7

Can someone explain something to me? I don't understand why Erica was so upset about Erica and PK joking around. Weren't they making fun of how long ago it had been since Lisa has acted? Lisa seemed to find it funny and was making jokes. They weren't insulting anyone else and it had nothing to do with being British. Maybe I missed something.

Also, why didn't they film the white party?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, charming said:

, Ms Pat The Puss, I run around naked all the time is clutching pearls and flustered about someone asking her if she has an extra pair of nude underwear? 

It sad when an older lady is tenaciously clings to her youth. Who really wants someone's old naked cooch on their chairs? Put on some damn underpants Erica. Gays may think Erica is fabulous but I find her as boring as hell as well as her "fawning over a barbi doll" pod of leeches. They are loving Tom's money and will be at the trough as long as it holds out.

Can't blame PK for copping a free look at Bubble's naked cooch when she presents it on a platter. A normal guy is gonna look, possibly get a bit tight in the pants either mentally or physically, but I do think Erica really enjoys Dorit being uncomfortable with it. Deep down Erica hates women and always has. Her musings about her school days and bitching about women now and her being catty in the way she acts tells me so. She especially doesn't like younger women who can compete with her hence her cattiness and constant cutting of Dorit. Don't care how it ends next week. I liked Dorit calling out her old cooch, "We've all seen your pretty little puss now." It is mockable. Erica dear, they are laughing at you not with you.

As for Kyle asking for a spare pair of undies... who the hell brings extra underwear with them unless they are incontinent? One would think with all her time being costumed, and access to stylists over the years, and especially in hosting an annual "white party" she would know to wear nude under white. I smell a producer looking for a season.

Don't get me started on Lisa and her god damn dog messing up the counter. So tired of people forcing  their damn pets on people and businesses. It is one thing if it is a true service animal but people are taking advantage of the law. I would like to see penalties enforced.

Don't give a rat's ass about Lisa Rinna and her garden variety beach babe daughter. See them all the time on the beach. They're a dime a dozen.

Eileen...who cares? Just hope her mother truly wholeheartedly apologized to her for anything she might have done to Eileen before it slipped her mind. Hope they all apologized before they kicked the bucket.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, SFoster21 said:

Surely Erika was wearing pantyhose.  Hardly commando.

In warm climates, (I live in one, unfortunately) women never wear pantyhose. Ever. Spray tans and leg make-up, yes. Pantyhose, not on your life.  She still could have and should have worn panties or G string or whatever the eff. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It is sad that Eileen has lost so many these past few years but if she is really having difficulty dealing with all of it maybe it would have been better had she gone to FOH or sat this season out.

I fear that this is going to be her storyline, rather than a good reason for her to sit out.  And while I know from personal experience that losing a number of close friends/relatives in a relatively short time frame can take a toll, it doesn't seem as if it has interfered with Eileen's ability to work/act to such an extent that she would give up a high-paying gig with relatively light lifting.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

Three episodes in and Dorit can go already.  The last straw was finding out a nanny took her son to speech therapy because, really, what kind of parent wouldn't go to such an appointment?

The same kind of parent who thinks an exhausted non verbal kid is ready to romp and play in a park after a tiring therapy appt.  No maternal instinct whatsoever . That boy did not want to go anywhere in the car he wanted to come home and CHILL out. Dorito was shrugging at his behavior when his behavior was natural and he was desperately trying to communicate his needs to his mother. She is a dumb dumb . 

The children have 4 parents (mom + staff) on shifts and no one is fully invested.  That sucks.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

This. Exactly this. Pantygate is scripted drama. Kyle calling, once she got to the party, to say she needed new panties -- even though we KNOW she has plenty of full length mirrors she undoubtedly checked herself out in, before leaving? What, are we expected to believe she borrows panties!?

Sorry, no. It's scripted.

I feel so much for Eileen. Having gone through a similar death spiral in my family, I get it. The emotions surrounding death are so complicated, and there isn't a right way to handle it. Her crying isn't hurting anyone.

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The same kind of parent who thinks an exhausted non verbal kid is ready to romp and play in a park after a tiring therapy appt.  No maternal instinct whatsoever . That boy did not want to go anywhere in the car he wanted to come home and CHILL out. Dorito was shrugging at his behavior when his behavior was natural and he was desperately trying to communicate his needs to his mother. She is a dumb dumb . 

The children have 4 parents (mom + staff) on shifts and no one is fully invested.  That sucks.  

I don't really have an opinion about Dorit and her children but I do know parents go to work everyday and leave their children in the care of hired care and with a ratio more like to 6 to 1 or greater.  Dorit is working, we have no idea if the therapist even allows the parent or nanny into the room during therapy.  The child wanted to drive, he apparently likes that activity, he wasn't tired, he wanted his way and got it and to drove around in the toy car.  The boy is only two years old so his lack of verbalizing isn't shocking.  Since he has a nanny and two parents maybe the problem is a simple as he doesn't haven't to ask for anything because people are always offering him something. 

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

Pantygate is scripted drama. Kyle calling, once she got to the party, to say she needed new panties -- even though we KNOW she has plenty of full length mirrors she undoubtedly checked herself out in, before leaving? What, are we expected to believe she borrows panties!?

Weren't they at PUMP? Which is down the road from her damn store. Why not call the store and send out a PA? 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

In warm climates, (I live in one, unfortunately) women never wear pantyhose. Ever. Spray tans and leg make-up, yes. Pantyhose, not on your life.  She still could have and should have worn panties or G string or whatever the eff. 

I just can't imagine wearing those fancy high heels with bare feet, but I am an ancient person who remembers girdles and hose held up by garters!  Pantyhose is still "modern" to me, since its twenty years or more since I wore anything but slacks.

I think Kyle was joking about needing drawers (or knickers, per LVP), simply being "self-deprecating" about her panty line in advance of others' noticing.  The camera did zoom into that area of her outfit as she was leaving home.

As usual, learning so much reading here!

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Weren't they at PUMP? Which is down the road from her damn store. Why not call the store and send out a PA? 

Exactly! Because it's fake. That's why! :-)

Plus, how many "white parties" have these women gone too? Come on. Kyle knew to wear nude panties. (BTW, I need someone to throw a "yellow party" or a "teal party".

As far as the cameras focusing in on Kyle leaving? OF COURSE! It's part of the scripted drama!

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 5

Kyle's store is right down the street from Villa Blanca. It's a 10 minute drive from Pump, but you have to factor in traffic.

I thought Kyle called Lisa in hopes that she hadn't left her house yet  and  could  grab something her way out - she immediately asked where Lisa was at the moment.

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, jkitty said:

Also, putting on a curated performance (even a highly sexual one) on your own terms does not mean it's cool for some acquaintance's creep husband to leer up your skirt trying to get a glimpse of your vulva. 

Someone that is shy, an introvert, would not sign up to be on a Reality TV show. LOL Erika is not shy nor is she an introvert, this is just her trying to give the newbie, Dorit, the cold shoulder without getting called out as an ass for doing it. LOL

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I know. I guess I'm just not seeing where Max has worked hard, if she's pretty much always paid for everything. 

It looked to me like LVP put her panties up Erika's dress AS she was asking. First, why would you ask such a private question in front male company? Second, the question seemed like an afterthought, since she was determined to find out for herself. It was weirrrrrd. 

I liked it too! My husband is super handy. He single-handedly put an addition on our home and built our summer cabin. I also got a kick out of the other women "lining up" for H.H.'s services. 

Very true. Also, I'm not a big Erika fan, but I think there's a difference between what you choose to show or not show, and someone putting their hand up your dress without asking. 

Lisa grabbed/touched the end of Erika's dress. We don't know that she pulled it up and exposed anything or exposed the lack of anything.

• Love 7

Having had a child who started seeing a speech therapist around that age, I would never describe it as being exhausting.  The parent isn't in the room for the whole session, just at the end.  They mostly play games that encourage speech and tongue exercises if indicated.  A child is not forced in any way to 'do' something.  My kid loved it.  Even though I wasn't in the room, I could still hear what was going on.

The only way a kid in speech therapy would be exhausted if it were a group session.  Did that too when a little older.  And that's because they're 'playing' with other children.

IMO, the child wanted to 'drive' the car more than go to the park.  I don't think it was about exhaustion.  He was fine when he was doing what 'he' wanted to do. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, SFoster21 said:

I just can't imagine wearing those fancy high heels with bare feet, but I am an ancient person who remembers girdles and hose held up by garters!  Pantyhose is still "modern" to me, since its twenty years or more since I wore anything but slacks.

Ancient person here agrees.   I have a friend in the corporate world (mid-50s) who says she's the only woman she knows who still wears pantyhose.  Many will wear "tights," but I guess nothing nude-y.  I hated the feel of heels without hose...but for some reason flats were fine.  Odd.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Luciano said:

I thought Kyle called Lisa in hopes that she hadn't left her house yet  and  could  grab something her way out - she immediately asked where Lisa was at the moment.

She did ask where Lisa was, who told her they were "almost there", she then proceeded to still ask her is she had extra panties with her that she could change into.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Don't give a rat's ass about Lisa Rinna and her garden variety beach babe daughter. See them all the time on the beach. They're a dime a dozen.

Poor sad LIPS, I think she desperately wants the Hadid girls' success and popularity for herself...oops, I mean her daughter(s), of course.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It was 5'8" that was a stretch, her sister and Lisa said 5'6" and then her sister said maybe 5'7".

• Love 2

It sad when an older lady is tenaciously clings to her youth. Who really wants someone's old naked cooch on their chairs? Put on some damn underpants Erica. Gays may think Erica is fabulous but I find her as boring as hell as well as her "fawning over a barbi doll" pod of leeches. They are loving Tom's money and will be at the trough as long as it holds out.

Can't blame PK for copping a free look at Bubble's naked cooch when she presents it on a platter. A normal guy is gonna look, possibly get a bit tight in the pants either mentally or physically, but I do think Erica really enjoys Dorit being uncomfortable with it. Deep down Erica hates women and always has. Her musings about her school days and bitching about women now and her being catty in the way she acts tells me so. She especially doesn't like younger women who can compete with her hence her cattiness and constant cutting of Dorit. Don't care how it ends next week. I liked Dorit calling out her old cooch, "We've all seen your pretty little puss now." It is mockable. Erica dear, they are laughing at you not with you.

As for Kyle asking for a spare pair of undies... who the hell brings extra underwear with them unless they are incontinent? One would think with all her time being costumed, and access to stylists over the years, and especially in hosting an annual "white party" she would know to wear nude under white. I smell a producer looking for a season.

Don't get me started on Lisa and her god damn dog messing up the counter. So tired of people forcing  their damn pets on people and businesses. It is one thing if it is a true service animal but people are taking advantage of the law. I would like to see penalties enforced.

Eileen...who cares? Just hope her mother truly wholeheartedly apologized to her for anything she might have done to Eileen before it slipped her mind. Hope they all apologized before they kicked the bucket.

I have extra shorts/socks/underwear, tee shirt that are packed in a plastic bag, inside the car. I also used to bike to work and ALWAYS had extra underwear in my office, just in case. (Living in California makes you think about being prepared for emergencies.)

I agree, I worked with people with service dogs - I am all for pets being treated well and cared for but don't care for stuffing animals into handbags and bringing the them EVERYWHERE.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She did ask where Lisa was, who told her they were "almost there", she then proceeded to still ask her is she had extra panties with her that she could change into.

See, this is what makes it so unbelievable. Who carries around extra panties, on whim? And let's say she does, we're expected to believe that Kyle would actually WEAR a pair of Lisa's underwear? No. I don't care if they're clean -- Kyle is not wearing a pair of Lisa's panties.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think that normally Kyle's request would have been silly, especially considering that LVP "was almost there." However, the party they were heading to was for the Daily Fail at Pump so it was possible that LVP would be driving with a stylist or an emergency kit so that she, LVP, didn't look at mess on the step and repeat. Making it possible that Lisa would have extra underwear in case she discovered that her dress was see through when under paparazzi photos.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She gave the reason she was calling. It was a long shot but might as well ask since she already had her on the phone. Plus, she was calling the owner of the place they were going to, so it was possible Lisa had extra stuff there.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Dorit said is was too hot outside to take the little baby to the park...ok so why is Dorit dressed in a leather jacket and two scarves?

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Jagger not blabbing at his age is most likely because everyone is answering for him. My youngest didn't really talk until about 2.5 because we tended to do that with him (and he had an older brother that did that also). I loved how he loved to drive!

No way Rinna's daughter would be a model at her height if it weren't for her famous parents. I don't think the Hadid girls are anything special either, but they have the height, as does Kyle's daughters, but thank goodness she doesn't want to be one...yet, and hopefully never!

Pantygate *yawn*. It wasn't like Erika was pulling a Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. Dorito's fake accent is ridiculous. Try as she might, her American one comes through. I noticed it when she said the word glam.

I FF through Eileen's segments although my my heart goes out to her with all the grief she has had to deal with one after another.

• Love 3

Completely agree. It just seems to entitled to me. I love dogs, and often joke with my hubby that we should move to France or someplace where it is socially acceptable to take your dogs everywhere (I actually know nothing about France except that I once heard that dogs are welcomed like people, even in some restaurants, but I could have that all wrong). The thing is, it isn't acceptable to bring your dogs everywhere. Someone might let you, like in the situation with LVP at the jewelry store, but they are more than likely making an allowance for you if they do. You are being treated differently, which is what bugs. It seems like LVP and Ken expect to be treated in a different fashion than others would be treated. 

• Love 8

OH, for fuck's sake.

Stop at a walgreen's/rite aid or ???? and buy yourself a pair of GD underwear.

Get a three pack and give a pair to Patty Puss.

--------

Had someone flipped up LVPs dress, she would not have taken that in stride? She probably would have slapped the offender's hand and commented that she 'didn't think that was funny'.

------

Can we just write Erica Joon out of the show, now?

Her and that asshole 'creative director' of hers deserve to be left on the cutting room floor.

• Love 10