Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 12/12/2016

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Monday: Day of Hot Topics; "View Your Deal" holiday edition with hottest items at affordable prices.

Tuesday: The Political View with Trump Senior Advisor Kellyanne Conway, who returns for the first time since the election; Ali Wentworth ("Nightcap").

Wednesday: Taraji P. Henson ("Empire"; "Hidden Figures"; author, "Around the Way Girl: A Memoir"); Whoopi's Favorite Holiday Things.

Thursday: Day of Hot Topics.

Friday:  Patti LaBelle ("Patti LaBelle's Place"), Darlene Love performs; hot holiday toys.

Sounds like some great music on Fri.  Otherwise:  yuck.

And if Conway were to join the show, I think the only viewers left would be her family (unless they've already had enough of her, which seems likely). 

• Love 16

Apparently KAC went on CNN last week and talked about Trump remaining at the helm of "The Apprentice." Later Trump said that CNN was making up "fake news" and that he had nothing to do with The Apprentice anymore. So... it will be interesting to see what she says on The View and whether or not it's true (or in this case, "true," because Trump seems to live in a fact-free universe comprised of his own id and ego).

Fascinating that he says that the "fake news" was generated by CNN, not that it came directly out of his former campaign manager's mouth, live and in person.

• Love 12

I don't know why they bother to have KAC as a guest/shill on any show. She just repeats her memorized talking points and doesn't answer questions.  Such a waste of time. But this is the view, and they not exactly up on most stories,  except Joy, sometimes. 

• Love 9

Truly crazy. Paranoid.

So the video/audio oof  Kelkyanne saying it would be hacked/distorted,as well?

There is no truth anymore. 

Seriously, I'm afraid that Russia will take advantage of this Drumpf chaos to do something to us, the U.S. 

God help us sll. 

Edited by Tosia
Fear of crazy.
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Ha!  Gotta love Sunny, the prosecutor, reminding Jed that she's contradicting what she had said many times in the past. 

That's my favorite part.  People on this show don't do it enough!  Hold their feet to the fire! 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

Ha!  Gotta love Sunny, the prosecutor, reminding Jed that she's contradicting what she had said many times in the past. 

43 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Today was a great show. I LIVED for Sunny mopping the floor with spinning top Jedilyingliarwholies by putting her previous lies, excuses, manipulation, bullshit, etc. flat on the table for everyone to see.

But what I want to know is how the Jedifoxbot justified/lied/excused said in response? Or did she just cackle like a hyena with that shit eating grin on her face and bring up Hillary??

• Love 2

Oh Sunny! You had Jedablahblah on the ropes!!! It was so good, I had to rewind and watch it again! Seems like Jed suffered a little temporary memory lapse. Good thing our girl was there to "remind" her - no...you said THIS! Priceless!!! It almost made up for hearing that KAC is coming on the show. WHY?!!! The election is over and my hope was to never have to lay eyes on this horrible woman again. I can't begin to express how much she BOTHERS ME. My dirty little secret is that when she on Anderson Cooper - almost nightly <Cringe> I used to scream at the TV like a lunatic. I couldn't help it. She has that effect on me.

I find her rude, obnoxious and despicable. When she comes on, she lets NO ONE ELSE SPEAK and she drones on and on and on, never pausing for a breath or punctuation.  Now I know this is going to sound petty and mean spirited, but to me, she looks like she should be hanging out of the door of a double wide, wearing a tank top and Daisy Dukes, with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Oh yeah...and wearing a Trump hat.

I agree. If she joins the show? I'm done. Really. My blood pressure couldn't take it.

• Love 21

I'm glad Sunny called Jedimaybei'mreallyarepublican out. That's why I always say she is full of it and is never consistent. So that means I will continue to type her name in the most obnoxious way I can think of in that moment. The problem with business people running a country is that they can only be tough with other countries if it poses a threat to their business. 

• Love 12

Kelley Ann Conway is the worst.. I know that you guys will throw tomatoes at me, for saying this, but, she looks horrible for being, just 48 years old. I thought that she was in her 60's, at least.  I guess working for the orange dictator has taken a toll on her.  If she does come on the show, as a regular, then, I am done as well.. I cannot stand her or the million Trump surrogates out there, droning on and on about how the orange one is the best ever..Why must the show always have to have horrible, insane, conservatives on the show..They had a good one in Nicole Wallace, who is fabulous on MSNBC..I have come to appreciate her during this election cycle, in a way, that I never did, on the view..That hair is still enviable, but, I digress..Why must the show be so political? I blame Rosie and bitsy for this...I hate that aspect, it has really ruined how great it was with the original panel... It was such a treat to see the original crew last month and Joy looked so happy..She just radiated with happiness. I really felt that I was watching 4 friends, chatting about life, over a cup of coffee...Now it is just  bunch of angry, ill informed women screaming at each other... Baba Wawa is now whining about the show's legacy  being ruined..I put the blame on her and her nasty producer Bill Geddie...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 14

I sometimes say I won't watch a show if a particular person is on, but this time I really mean it. I have no interest in listening to that horrible woman spin and gloat, so the tv is going off as soon as she is introduced. 

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, dinkysquid said:

Now I know this is going to sound petty and mean spirited, but to me, she looks like she should be hanging out of the door of a double wide, wearing a tank top and Daisy Dukes, with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Oh yeah...and wearing a Trump hat.

At the risk of sounding shallow I completely agree with you.  She looks like white trash personified.  I don't care if she  has on clothes that cost more than I make in a month she looks low class to me.    I can only imagine it's because she is so ugly on the inside it has translated to the outside.

• Love 15

I wonder if Kelley Ann Conway will cancel after what Whoopi said about her today? It wouldn't be the first time she canceled an appearance on the show.

Edited by Jaded
I meant wouldn't!
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I wonder if Kelley Ann Conway will cancel after what Whoopi said about her today? It would be the first time she canceled an appearance on the show.

I love Whoopie's contempt for Kelly Ann, it mirrors my own.. Kelley Ann's smugness drives me up the wall...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Bmarsh said:

ok Whoopi if you're almost a billionaire, then why don't you help out your struggling stripper friends?????? This woman has so many "friends" but still brings her daughter to best friends week. 

Did she actually say she is almost a billionaire?

44 minutes ago, rcc said:

Did she actually say she is almost a billionaire?

she said if she didnt pay taxes either she would be a billionaire. So not really but it just kinda irked me she sometimes will brag about her EGOT and vast wealth and then try to sound like a regular commoner the next second when she brings up her "friends"

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Kelley Ann Conway is the worst.. I know that you guys will throw tomatoes at me, for saying this, but, she looks horrible for being, just 48 years old. I thought that she was in her 60's, at least.  I guess working for the orange dictator has taken a toll on her

48???  wow.  I guess it's the over-tanned skin and the bleached hair, but I thought she was 60.   Hillary Clinton is 20 years older than her?!!

thH58W6FPV.jpg

Edited by backformore
  • Love 9

Jed compared Obama TALKING to Iran leaders to Trump having a long history of deal with Russia, before he's even IN the political arena?    No, honey, those two things are not even CLOSE to being equal.  and Jed showed her true colors for even bringing that up today.  

On another topic -  has anyone here watched this show, and thought "wow, I want a sweater like the one Whoopi is wearing, Where can I buy one?" 

• Love 9

I must have been a very good old lady this year because Santa delivered another gift from my Christmas list today!  

First Whoopi announced this was her last season.  Then Candice left (and in a snit, apparently, which only makes it more delicious).  And then Jediho-bag got seriously called out on her lies and double talk when Sunny pantsed her live on the air today.  And you could tell Jed was upset by it, lol.  Oh happy day!  I did ask that she actually be made to cry on the air, but I will settle for what I got.  I'm pretty sure she cried after the show was over, anyway, so good enough for me.

I wonder what Santa will deliver tomorrow ... IIRC, the next thing on my list was for I someone slap KellyAnne Conway right across the face.

I'm crossing my fingers! 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But what I want to know is how the Jedifoxbot justified/lied/excused said in response? Or did she just cackle like a hyena with that shit eating grin on her face and bring up Hillary??

I had to go watch this on you tube just to see it after all the posts here.  Jedibigmouth pretty much talked over Sunny and did that fake laugh thing.  But Sunny just raised her voice and carried on until she finished.  The best part was Whoopi, did something I couldn't catch, and the audience pretty much cheered her and Sunny on.  I think it was only Joy who said, about Jedistupidbitch, let her respond.    But I didn't see a response on you tube, or if there was one, it was so tepid I already forgot it.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

And then Jediho-bag got seriously called out on her lies and double talk when Sunny pantsed her live on the air today.  And you could tell Jed was upset by it, lol.  Oh happy day!

Ha!  Too bad Sunny couldn't literally pants her.  Yep, Jed was pissed (she was gulping water) and you could tell the producer told Sunny to back down during the commercial break. She then insisted they are good friends... then doubled down on the liar liar pants on fire.  Love you, Sunny!

• Love 17

Whoopi handled KAC well the last time she was on. Whenever KAC was questioned about Trump, she deflected, never answered the specific question and turned to criticizing Hillary. Whoopi shut her up, some (mainly on FB) said rudely, but she deserved it. DO NOT let her drone on and on and never answer the question. 

• Love 10

Great show today, but like Sarah pointed out, no one on the panel voted for Trump. Paula probably did but she's never on and won't admit to it. They will need someone who is an out and proud Republican soon.

The Christmas decorations this season are perfect.

1 hour ago, merriebreeze said:

Whoopi handled KAC well the last time she was on. Whenever KAC was questioned about Trump, she deflected, never answered the specific question and turned to criticizing Hillary. Whoopi shut her up, some (mainly on FB) said rudely, but she deserved it. DO NOT let her drone on and on and never answer the question. 

Yes.  And it would be wonderful if Sunny was on with KAC, because Sunny is smarter and more articulate than Whoopi. 

I've noticed that the viewpoint expressed by Joy, Whoopi, Sunny, gets a lot of cheering from the studio audience.  Paula and Jed?  Not so much. same as on this forum.  In fact, the most positive feedback they get is the Trump supporters on facebook who have their comments  written and ready to hit send when the show starts. 

Here's a thought - people should have comments to KellyAnne Conway on FB and Twitter, ready to go, tomorrow.   Comments like "funny how Trump supporters change the subject when asked about certain topics".

• Love 9

I know Sara can be an airhead, but I find her funny and charming. And warm and cute like a big furry puppy. lol. I like the way she presents herself with vulnerability and shows all her anxieties. Lately she is stating much stronger opinions and has a point of view. Sometimes she doesnt speak her viewpoint with much confidence, but she is growing. Why was she wearing that scarf tied around her wrist? Is that a thing?

I love to watch Sunny take Jed down without ever raising her voice or losing her cool. Sunny is a great listener too.

• Love 16

Joy does not look good. What I mean is physically she seems uncomfortable. More than just the complete hopelessness, despair and shattered dreams us T**** haters are experiencing. She appears unwell. She seems to pull herself together when the camera is on her. On the other hand, she is doing a stand up gig, so who knows.

• Love 1

I had thought Joy was dragging a week or so ago.  Then again, I have some pretty crappy days, and I'm younger than her.   But today I thought she was back to her old self.  She's pissed about the election, and does get worked up about it.   ( so do I)

• Love 9

Re charming Sara  (well, sometimes, when she's not maddening) - what boggles me is the fact that she resorted to online dating to find Mr. Right.  If a beautiful (IMO), bubbly, (amazingly!) well educated (apparently graduated from Smith in Govt!!) TV personality has trouble finding a mate, how hard is it for the average Sal these days??

• Love 1

Great post, Apprentice 79! So true.

KAC should serve as a walking example of what happens when you don't use sunscreen. 

Somehow I missed the part about Whoopi saying that this would be her last season. That's a shocker!! I thought she'd think this a nice, comfortable gig and be there until the bitter end.

I think Joy is just sad these days....for good reason.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

Re charming Sara  (well, sometimes, when she's not maddening) - what boggles me is the fact that she resorted to online dating to find Mr. Right.  If a beautiful (IMO), bubbly, (amazingly!) well educated (apparently graduated from Smith in Govt!!) TV personality has trouble finding a mate, how hard is it for the average Sal these days??

I don't know - these days, with young people glued to their phones all the time, using some sort of dating app is the norm, just like using Yelp to find a restaurant or nail salon, you go on a dating site to find a suitable date. 

• Love 7