Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

As a parent, I wouldn’t let my kid ride that. But I can’t control Joy & Austin. I guess I’ll just be glad that he has a helmet on. 🤷🏻‍♀️

22 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

As a parent, I wouldn’t let my kid ride that. But I can’t control Joy & Austin. I guess I’ll just be glad that he has a helmet on. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Was it an electric bike of some sort? I couldn't tell from the pics. It looks light and appropriately sized. He has a regular bike helmet on.

My kids started riding a gas powered honda mini when they were about 8. The grandparents had 19 acres of farm land for them to ride around. The thing was heavy and the rule was you had to wear pants because the muffler got hot and could burn a leg and a motorcycle type helmet had to be worn.

Husband won the Honda in a church raffle when he was 9. He and his 4 siblings rode that thing around for many years. We still have the thing and our grands beg to ride it. Currently doesn't run and it is hard to get parts, so no riding for them yet.

• Like 2