Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 11/14/2016

Jaded
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Sara (after confessing she only looked at rhe surface of Pence): I didn't really think deeper the fact that Pence believes in conversion therapy... So I'm hoping to see some assignments that can reaffirm me that my beliefs will be represented in his team.

Good luck with that.

Thinking deeper is not possible for airhead Sara!

• Love 2

Dear Producers of "The View," Because CCB & JB  continue downplaying these frightening incidents of "Trump Patriots," of all ages, adults, senior citizens, high school, middle school students even elementary school children, bullying, threatening & assaulting Minority Americans in schools, at work, doctor's offices, restaurants, retail & grocery stores ; now deciding to vandalize homes & vehicles of anyone they consider to be   "Un-American."  So tired of hearing these panel members claim the "small number" of these acts, have been blown out of proportion by the liberal media.  So I'm asking to see a"View" with a studio audience made up of American men, women & children, now considered enemies of the USA, being unfairly targeted, because of their religion or skin color, willing to speak in detail about these horrifying events, show evidence of their injuries, describe being fearful of leaving their homes & hear children talk about being afraid to go to school......it would be an eye-opener for viewers at home, but especially for your two extremely close-minded panel members.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, honeydo7 said:

Hey , backformore! These incidents of threats, intimidation & assaults now being committed in elementary, middle, & high schools against minority students & others now considered  by Trump supporters to be"Un-American," make me sick!    At one high school in eastern PA, "Trump Patriots," proudly admitted to defacing lockers & desks of students whose last names they thought "sounded," Jewish. The response from school administrators & the district's superintendent claiming individuals responsible for these acts received "appropriate discipline" or this incident is being handled internally..... according to district policy......wasn't good enough for me.  It's time our country's educators, community, religious, law enforcement & political leaders, like NY  Gov. Cuomo, publicly  take a stand, telling these haters :  We are all Americans, & violence against our fellow citizens, in any forms will not be tolerated!

BBM (Bold By Me)

I agree with this whole post, except I'd add, "violence against our fellow humans in any form will not be tolerated." Otherwise only "citizens" get protection and outrage.  (People can be very literal) Semantics. It's like when rump said that he'd protect the LGBT community from any FOREIGN oppression. So that does not include domestic oppression  right here including himself and his minions. Semantics.

• Love 8

Every time Jedidoohickey has opened her mouth about this election I get a new gray hair. She is flippant about Mike Pence not implementing his beliefs while governing. Wasn’t he a governor?! Pretty sure his religious beliefs crept into his governing. 

Oh, look! Here is an article on what he has done with his beliefs. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/think-trump-is-scary-check-out-mike-pence-on-the-issues_us_57f137d5e4b095bd896a11db

People govern with their beliefs all the time, how did we get Jim crow, all of the abortion laws, and that stupid bathroom law in North Carolina? Huh? You twit.

Now Jedi thinks trump will be lock in step with conservatives when yesterday she was droning on about him being pragmatic and not a true conservative. Which one is it?! I think he is a puppet that will do whatever those cronies tell him to do.

How many of these white nationalists, climate change deniers, homophobic “finalists” does trump have to appoint before they stop saying give him a chance, he is not a true conservative, we don’t know if what he will do, etc. 

No one had anything to say to combat that and Whoopi, ignorantly believes that because some supreme court justices vote differently(rarely) that means as a whole you never know what you are going to get until they get in. Some of us can’t afford the luxury of waiting it out to see if someone does the right thing. This is why I said the show is a mess. No one there does any real homework. 

Also, Whoopi’s victim blaming was distasteful and typical. People who are harassed have various reasons for not come forward. At least Joy tried to shut her down about it.

• Love 13
Just now, Vinyasa said:

You mean making Lin dance with airhead Sara?

Yes.

I guess dancing with her prompted me to want to say something about stuff they've made other guests do too. I mean we know they are hurting for guests so they've been lucky that the ones that do come on agree to do these things.

• Love 3

This is the hypocrisy and tone deafness of Jedifoxbot- She was all "RAH! RAH!" for the ? ? because he wasn't a "career politician " and that's what we "needed," yet she was slathering all over his pick of Pestilence because he was a politician and could "help" the ? ?. Yeah? If the fact that he needs help should have been a red flag he wasn't Fucking qualified, in addition to his racist, homophobic, sexist, misogynistic, and xenophobic rhetoric.????

I wish someone would have called her out on that. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

This is the hypocrisy and tone deafness of Jedifoxbot- She was all "RAH! RAH!" for the ? ? because he wasn't a "career politician " and that's what we "needed," yet she was slathering all over his pick of Pestilence because he was a politician and could "help" the ? ?. Yeah? If the fact that he needs help should have been a red flag he wasn't Fucking qualified, in addition to his racist, homophobic, sexist, misogynistic, and xenophobic rhetoric.????

I wish someone would have called her out on that. 

THIS.

That  is all

• Love 5

13 minutes ago, Vinyasa said:

You mean making Lin dance with airhead Sara?

Yes.

I  guess dancing with her prompted me to want to say something about stuff they've made other guests do too. I mean we know they are hurting for guests so they've been lucky that the ones that do come on agree to do these things.

I know!  Why do they add that stuff in?

That time could have been spent talking with the guest.

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 4

If Jedi isn’t the most repulsive person in daytime, I swear. What total bullshit she spewed when Joy brought up Pence’s belief in conversion therapy—“You can believe whatever you want as long as you don’t govern that way.” Does that extend to the mayor and whoever they talked about yesterday when they said the First Lady looked like an ape in heels? I mean, her ease at disregarding hardcore hatred—evil—is just disgusting.

• Love 20
On 11/14/2016 at 11:56 AM, backformore said:

I looked at the recording to see what you guys were talking about, thinking it was just another one of her ugly outfits.  No, this is Bozo the clown level of ridiculous. 

Oh, I get it now. Whoopi is still dressed for Halloween. She's a patio umbrella.

No! She's going to be a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Blimp.

im deeply sorry for being mean and petty.  I know better, it's just been a tough couple of weeks.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, May Jacks said:

Every time Jedidoohickey has opened her mouth about this election I get a new gray hair. She is flippant about Mike Pence not implementing his beliefs while governing. Wasn’t he a governor?! Pretty sure his religious beliefs crept into his governing. 

Yup.  (Indiana resident here.)  That's why he was likely to be voted out if he ran for governor.  He was extremely unpopular.  The VP nod bailed him out.

45 minutes ago, May Jacks said:

Also, Whoopi’s victim blaming was distasteful and typical. People who are harassed have various reasons for not come forward. At least Joy tried to shut her down about it.

Megyn Kelly was on Dr Phil yesterday.  (Don't judge.)  She DID report Ailes's inappropriate behavior to HR immediately and then rarely crossed paths with him again for a few years.  She didn't go public because she thought it was handled.  Maybe when she's on the View tomorrow she can set everyone straight.

• Love 10

I watched also and she did start writing things down and got a lawyer then went to work in different area. I hope she talks about Trump contacting her before the debate ( pissed because she had a guest who spoke about rape in first marriage)! All in all I was not happy with closing statements that both Dr.Shrill and she made about how we have to  work together. I felt that Dr. Phil might very well have voted for him  

I have noticed that unhappiness shows on Joy's  face. I was shocked while shopping with a friend yesterday when I saw that same unhappiness in a mirror that I walked by. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I have noticed that unhappiness shows on Joy's  face.

Joy definitely looked much happier last Friday with Mere, Star and Debbie. 

I think this tough election and what will follow would be easier on her with them instead of these current flakes CCB, airhead Sara and Jediblahblah that she has to deal with.

For the 100th time, where is Sunny???

• Love 7

I'm just concerned that the devastation that shows on my old mug may not improve. Four years is a long time in my life. Guess I will need to hold my darling giggling grandchildren more often and continue to keep CNN off, pay attention to the kindness in the world and read the bright funny posters here. 

• Love 18

One quick story.  (Mods, please forgive. It relates to the View discussion of Trump keeping promises.). On the news last night there was a story about yet another Indiana company announcing they are closing shop and moving to Mexico. They interviewed several employees of that company, all who said they now regretted their votes for Trump since he's done nothing to stop this.  These people think he's already betrayed them.  Seriously?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

I'm just concerned that the devastation that shows on my old mug may not improve. Four years is a long time in my life. Guess I will need to hold my darling giggling grandchildren more often and continue to keep CNN off, pay attention to the kindness in the world and read the bright funny posters here. 

Great post, athousandclowns. I have two young grandchildren too, and I hope the doom and gloom I feel for our country doesn't show on my face when I'm with them. I just hope that this country is not permanently ruined by the Trump/Pence administration. I try not to read or watch the news, but that hasn't been working so far, as I am a news junkie. Do I stay oblivious to try to remain calm, or do I keep up with the news and make myself miserable? Watching the View does sometimes help, and reading this board definitely helps.

Edited by Kenz
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

have noticed that unhappiness shows on Joy's  face. I was shocked while shopping with a friend yesterday when I saw that same unhappiness in a mirror that I walked by. 

The same unhappiness that I feel in the pit of my stomache!

Another fellow Indiana Resident here.  The only good thing about Pence running for VP was he was no longer our governor.    Whoopi and Joy need to read up on him so they can tell how dispicable Pence is.

• Love 11

Ali Wentworth was asked to share a something funny from this election.  She said as they realized what was happening on election night her daughter stood up and said"what?,  there are no abortions,  I can't get an abortion! "CCB head would explode if she heard that story lol. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

This morning I saw an ad in the paper for one of our major department stores selling Whoopi's Ugly Christmas Sweaters. Including tax, you're looking at $207.00.....$207.00 for an ugly sweater?!!!! I can go to my local charity shop and get one for probably $10.00!! And the money goes to a good cause.

• Love 6

Tipsy Elves sweaters, as seen on Shark Tank are less than half the price.

3 hours ago, imjagain said:

Ali Wentworth was asked to share a something funny from this election.  She said as they realized what was happening on election night her daughter stood up and said"what?,  there are no abortions,  I can't get an abortion!  CCB head would explode if she heard that story lol.

Ali also mentioned her daughter is 14, first CCB's head would explode then her body would self-immolate!!!

Bring Ali to the View!

• Love 7

Jediblahblah can take a long walk off a short pier.

To Joy - "You weren't worried about security clearance when it was about Hillary Clinton."

I can't stand the fact that EVERY TIME there is an argument about Trump, she brings up Hillary again.  HEELLLO Ms. Blah Blah, Hillary LOST like you wanted her too.  No need to keep beating that dead horse.

I won't cuss as much as I want to because, ya know.  Class.  Ugh! 

Edited by JayD83
  • Love 11

Jedi needs to STFU and stop trying to defend Trump to Sunny because she is waaaaaay out of her league.

I don't get her! One minute, she agrees with what someone else is saying that is anti-Trump and then, like here, she tries to argue that it's okay that Trump has zero political experience. Which one is it?!!!

Doesn't Jedi know by now, that Sunny, can mop the floor with her? And what is with her outfit? At first, I thought she was wearing a whiplash collar!

• Love 12

JediFoxbot indeed.  I don’t believe she is a libertarian at all. Why not put a rabid monkey in the oval office? I’m glad that she can sit well with an incompetent ignoramus in the white house since whatever his dangerous policies are won’t affect her. His “business sense” is cheating workers and uses foreign products instead of American products. She keeps peddling these lies about the email server and poo-poos Sec. Clinton’s popular vote margin to spew her usual bs. Her irrational hatred of HRC is pathetic. Her comparison of HRC to trump is pathetic. She is pathetic. She goes out of her way to defend these extremists. She voted for trump even if she click or marked dumbass Gary Johnson. 

Why is she on everyday? 

No, Megyn, I don’t owe trump anything. 

Thank God, for Sunny and she should be on more. Get rid of Candace. That is all.

• Love 21

Jediblabla is a vile bitch.. I loved how Whoopie went after her about bringing  up Hillary's emails once again..Enough!   I wish people had informed themselves, about this nonissue, about her server, instead, of listening, to salacious soundbites. President Obama is saying that in Germany now, about people not informing themselves about issues and not being able to make the difference between propaganda and information.. 

Why do the idiots in charge, always like to put, unlikable Conservative women, on the show.. Nicole was a conservative, but, she was not insane or unreasonable.. She just kissed up too much to Whoopie...She is so good on MSNBC and she is beautiful..Plus, that amazing hair....She is a never Trump Republican, so, that is always going to be a plus in my book..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, May Jacks said:

Thank God, for Sunny and she should be on more. Get rid of Candace. That is all.

I second that. It's always so much more civilized without Barbie. Those strident tones.....

"Rabid monkey"......LMAO over that one!!!!

LOVED Joy asking Jedi if she was hiding a hickey. 

Edited by dinkysquid
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, susieq147 said:

She doesn't seem like the type to hide it.  She would probably say hey look at me I got some last night.

Oh trust, she said if she had one, she wouldn't hide it.  SMH. 

• Love 3

Whoopie, I totally understand what you're saying about the problems having  Trump in NYC is causing New Yorkers.  But, please don't send him to DC any earlier than necessary.  We don't want him here either. Thanks!  

Edited by Bronzedog
To delete unnecessary word.
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Jediblech just said that people want Whoopi to run for President & Whoopi says:  "When I speak, at least you know I looked stuff up!"  Bwah, ha ha ha.  (There's virtually coffee all over my kitchen table.)

I was astounded by that statement, she was clearly trying to temper Whoopi's ire, by saying that. Whoopie is one of the most ignorant people on this show..Next to Sherri and Jenny McCarthy, she seemed like she a genius..Whoopie is far from that...I am liking Whoopie's staunch opposition of the orange one, so, I will refrain from speaking ill of her, for now...lol

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Jediblech just said that people want Whoopi to run for President & Whoopi says:  "When I speak, at least you know I looked stuff up!"  Bwah, ha ha ha.  (There's virtually coffee all over my kitchen table.)

"People" lol! Who are these "people." Jed must have made that one up.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

The only thing Whoopi has ever looked up was at a bird in the sky.  She's full of shit! 

• Love 12

I wonder why CCB isn't there, it's  been 2 days now.  Could be scheduled time off because others are taking time off around xmas. The timing is curious though. I am NOT complaining. :^)

• Love 4
Just now, wings707 said:

I wonder why CCB isn't there, it's  been 2 days now.  Could be scheduled time off because others are taking time off around xmas. The timing is curious though. I am NOT complaining. :^)

I'm don't care why she's off, I'm just glad she IS!!!  LOL.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Fishy said:

Maybe it's just me, but Sara Haines is really starting to annoy me these days... just had to get that out. 

Welcome to my world!

Airhead Sara has been annoying me since she started showing up in February and hasn't let up.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Vinyasa said:

Welcome to my world!

Airhead Sara has been annoying me since she started showing up in February and hasn't let up.

Airhead Sara annoys me greatly, but she doesn't make me stabby like CCB .... and a close second, Jed

• Love 11