Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

There's something wildly unnatural about David Beador. He looks like he's on some kind of tranquilizers. He always has the same creepy smile, never a big outburst of laughter, and he has a face that has no animation to it at all. He's just weird and creepy. Google images of David and it gets even creepier seeing one after the other with the exact same facial expression.

n-SHANNON-BEADOR-large570.jpg

Amen. I have never understood the notion that he is so handsome. There is something so strange about his looks to me. First of all, he looks unhealthy in some way. But there is something void in his expression that has always slightly freaked me out. Maybe it is just the expression of a desperately unhappy man?

• Love 9

There's something wildly unnatural about David Beador. He looks like he's on some kind of tranquilizers. He always has the same creepy smile, never a big outburst of laughter, and he has a face that has no animation to it at all. He's just weird and creepy. Google images of David and it gets even creepier seeing one after the other with the exact same facial expression.

n-SHANNON-BEADOR-large570.jpg

Hah! I see what you mean now. He looks almost like a pod person. Or that episode of The Simpsons when Mr. Burns' pupils were dilated and everyone thought he was an alien. "I bring you looove."
  • Love 4

Hah! I see what you mean now. He looks almost like a pod person. Or that episode of The Simpsons when Mr. Burns' pupils were dilated and everyone thought he was an alien. "I bring you looove."

Hee, when I saw that pic, I thought, could you imagine if David and Ramona had a child... The eyes oh my.
  • Love 6

I wonder often (too often)...and I don't watch these "houswives" shows regularlay, WHY would anyone want to be on the show unless she/he needs more attention than the average person.  Attention--good and bad--from people they'll never know.  At least it makes for good TV because these people are certainly not the norm.

• Love 2

This is why, as a person who likes Shannon, she should've sat out this season and fixed her issues off camera. I skip her scenes with David because they're so cringeworthy.

I don't think they have the option of sitting out a season. If things don't work out Shannon will need the gig to care for herself and her children.

Amen. I have never understood the notion that he is so handsome. There is something so strange about his looks to me. First of all, he looks unhealthy in some way. But there is something void in his expression that has always slightly freaked me out. Maybe it is just the expression of a desperately unhappy man?

I agree.  To me David always looked like he is wearing a mask. The reason for the mask only he knows for sure.  I do think he very likely is a very unhappy person in his marriage and is trying to put on a happy brave face for family and the public. 

I thought David looked great weight-wise before his weight loss - now I think he looks unhealthy.  So I question the possible reason behind the weight loss:  Health reasons; Vanity for his paramour; Something else?

Bottom line -- this is a stupid reality show and thankfully I don't really waste serious energy worrying about any of these people.  It's just fun and games on my TV.

Edited by Me Too
  • Love 1

the one thing I will say about shannon is that she seems real...or as real as one can be on a reality show.

I think when shannon said tamra was a pot stirrer, she was kind of warning meghan to be aware..but meghan wasnt too quick on the uptake. Plus, it shows that while shannon can have fun with tamra, she hasn't forgotten the past. Realistically, tamra would be put in the party/social friend category and never in the close friend category.

Plus, Shannon is honest about exercise and her lack of natural ability. It's kind of endearing...kind of like she's a female adult Charlie brown. I can so imagine shannon being unable to fly a lite, catch a ball during a baseball game, or constantly have a football taken away from her as she goes to kick it...yet she keeps on going.

• Love 13

Wow. I'm just now watching the one with Shannon and David talking to their girls about the TPing. My children would have NEVER talked to me and their dad the way those kids did. That tells me how S&D have parented their children in the past. My kids would have have been on restriction for a week, no outside activities, no friends over, nothing. This is before the days of all of these electronics but it would have been the same no matter what. Why are so many parents afraid of disciplining their children? Isn't that their job? It's not our jobs as mom and dad to be their friends. We told our kids that over and over-you have friends but you'll only have two parents and that's us. You can hate us but we'll be the ones you come back to over and over through your lives for support and love. And guess what? They're now 44 and 40, married, parents of their own children and thank us all the time for raising them like that. Maybe that's because we're a long time Army family with strict discipline down through the generations but I don't think so. There are millions of parents who have raised their children to be decent, responsible, capable people. The ones we see on these "reality shows" have kids who are the entitled generation who will never live up to their responsibilities as citizens of this country, who will never serve their country and who will be users instead of givers. I am so truly sick of seeing these people.

• Love 4

Sorry if this online info is redundant...it's happened when Shannon & David had been married only two years.

Shannon’s Husband David Was Arrested and Charged With Battery Two Years into Marriage

David Beador is the President of Beador Construction, which was actually started by his father. Manta.com lists some details on the company, reporting:

Categorized under General Contractor, Highway and Street Construction. Our records show it was established in 1996 and incorporated in California. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 13,000,000 and employs a staff of approximately 80.

Two years into Shannon and David’s marriage, Shannon revealed to Star magazine that David was arrested and charged with battery after a fight between the two of them escalated.

She said that what happened that night was simply a verbal argument that wouldn’t end, which caused her to call the police. She maintains that she and David have moved on from the incident.

Radar Online previously reported on the situation saying:

David, was investigated on two charges of “battery against cohabitant” and “assault” in 2003, court records obtained exclusively by Radar reveal … He pled not guilty and the case was eventually dismissed three years later.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2014/04/shannon-beador-rhoc-videos-photos-real-housewives-of-orange-county/

• Love 1

The Today Show just did a segment on Shannon and David's marriage counselor and her couples' therapy business. It showed exactly what Shannon and David went through. Looked very intense and the therapist seems very no nonsense. Interesting. Says she has an 80% success rate.

• Love 2

Something I have noticed about Shannon-more in the off season than during the season, is it seems David was not terribly engaged in the family as a group.  Now they are a happy family of five and doing things together-even working out together at CUT Fitness.  It always seemed from Shannon's description that she did the day to day things with the girls and David coached a sports team of theirs.  Even going out to dinner David seemed a bit clueless over where to take a family for dinner for celebration.  Shannon uses odd terms like "committed to the marriage" and I do believe she spent the first 14 years maintain the home and children and David built the empire. 

I think they better pull it together because it sounds like Stella is going to give them a run for their money over the next decade.

• Love 2

Soooo, I had a possum visit my backyard last night much to the pleasure of my dog who was very disappointed when the possum finally (thank god) decided to play dead.

What does this have to do with Shannon you wonder, well, when I was checking on it I realized, those "dead" possum eyes were a twin to David's.

• Love 5

I believe Shannon lived in LA after graduating from USC and then moved to Orange County when she decided she wanted to settle down. She married at 35 years of age. The lack of her mentioning a career previous to her marriage does not mean to me she did nothing before she married-I have just never heard the question posed to her. I have no idea what Tamra did in between husbands one and two, although something in the adult entertainment industry would not surprise me.

I use to be concerned over Shannon and the affair and continuing on with the show. A couple of things changed my mind. First off when Shannon said -it was suppose to be the happiest year of her life, I go it, she was really excited to be returning to work and becoming a RHOC.

The second thing was how maniacal David was about the affair. He knew she was on the show, he knew he was slowly driving her nuts with the calling her stupid and crazy while she tried to navigate her way through this group of piranhas. Instead of having a supportive husband she had a husband who totally betrayed her at every turn. By the time of the Reunion the affair was over and David had moved back in.

After watching Tamra for a number of years, I think if Shannon wanted to continue on the show Tamra would have been giddy over the idea of exposing the affair. I think at some point there may be a conversation between Tamra and Shannon about what she Shannon is going through. It sure seems as if Meghan, with her malicious behavior towards Shannon, has been coached by Tamra on how to get at Shannon.

So here is a 50+ year old woman with a shaky marriage pulling down a six figure salary with three daughters to support-why should David's unfaithfulness be rewarded with her capitulating and returning to SAHM status and being dependent on David financially. I am certain David was banking on Shannon being too humiliated to return to the show and continuing his dominance over her due to lack of financial options. As far as the daughters are concerned once they discovered their father's betrayal and felt the abandonment (their words not mine) of Dad moving out, maybe they wanted to be a part of the public repair of the marriage.

Tamara worked as a stripper and a real estate agent. Came up in her first season.

• Love 1

Not that I'm a fan of Dr. Phil's (because I'm definitely not!) but he's said two things that I've never forgotten:

Don't ever ask children to deal with adult problems.

Children would rather be FROM a broken home than LIVE in one.

From my personal experience ( not my husband's and my marriage with our children but in our extended family) this is absolutely true.

Also one more I just thought of: Love your children more than you hate your ex-spouse.

If you can't do these things, get a divorce, get the counseling you and your children need and please, act like a decent human being!!

I am truly horrified by what Shannon and David are putting those poor children through. Guess what kind of screwed up adults those kids will be? Or maybe they already are, having watched their behavior toward their parents at their young ages. Shannon, get a grip on yourself, your kids and your life! I would never put up with that kind of treatment from my children. They're in their 40's now and have never talked to me or their dad or any other people like that. I'd slap them into next Tuesday if they did.

• Love 8

I think they better pull it together because it sounds like Stella is going to give them a run for their money over the next decade.

I bet Stells keeps them on their toes. She's sassy, and seems savvy enough to realize she can get away with mouthing off while the cameras are on. It's possible that she gets reprimanded when the camera turns off. The children do enjoy making fun of their parents, didn't they mock David's grammar last season? I think the Beador children come off more real than the Dubrow children. I'd be happy to never witness Coco sucking on her pacifier, and Heather pretending the paci is for sleep only.

I guess the Beador children's behavior doesn't bother me because it shows that their spirits haven't been broken, and maybe their home isn't as unhappy as some believe.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 4

Sorry if this online info is redundant...it's happened when Shannon & David had been married only two years.

Shannon’s Husband David Was Arrested and Charged With Battery Two Years into Marriage

David Beador is the President of Beador Construction, which was actually started by his father. Manta.com lists some details on the company, reporting:

Categorized under General Contractor, Highway and Street Construction. Our records show it was established in 1996 and incorporated in California. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 13,000,000 and employs a staff of approximately 80.

Two years into Shannon and David’s marriage, Shannon revealed to Star magazine that David was arrested and charged with battery after a fight between the two of them escalated.

She said that what happened that night was simply a verbal argument that wouldn’t end, which caused her to call the police. She maintains that she and David have moved on from the incident.

Radar Online previously reported on the situation saying:

David, was investigated on two charges of “battery against cohabitant” and “assault” in 2003, court records obtained exclusively by Radar reveal … He pled not guilty and the case was eventually dismissed three years later.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2014/04/shannon-beador-rhoc-videos-photos-real-housewives-of-orange-county/

While I have no problem believing David is a potential abuser, there was a law in place at the time of this incident, that forced victims to testify against their DV abusers, or risk jail time. This leads me to believe that the charges weren't dropped due to Shannon refusing to cooperate, as is common in DV cases.

• Love 2

The Today Show just did a segment on Shannon and David's marriage counselor and her couples' therapy business. It showed exactly what Shannon and David went through. Looked very intense and the therapist seems very no nonsense. Interesting. Says she has an 80% success rate.

I find this whole "80% success rate" statistic so puzzling and dismaying. Obviously, she means that 80% of the couples stay together. What I find odd is that she is defining success as couples staying together. What if a couple realizes their marriage simply doesn't work anymore and they manage to part ways in a way that leaves them both more fulfilled than if they stayed together? Isn't that also a "success?" I feel like this "80% success rate" claim panders to people like Shannon who unhealthily cling to the notion that "divorce is not an option" regardless of whether it should maybe be an option. Wouldn't a more legit therapist say, "I have a 100% success rate of helping couples get out of reactive thinking and get to the core truth of what they need out of a long-term relationship and whether this relationship meets both of their criterion."

• Love 9

I find this whole "80% success rate" statistic so puzzling and dismaying. Obviously, she means that 80% of the couples stay together. What I find odd is that she is defining success as couples staying together. What if a couple realizes their marriage simply doesn't work anymore and they manage to part ways in a way that leaves them both more fulfilled than if they stayed together? Isn't that also a "success?" I feel like this "80% success rate" claim panders to people like Shannon who unhealthily cling to the notion that "divorce is not an option" regardless of whether it should maybe be an option. Wouldn't a more legit therapist say, "I have a 100% success rate of helping couples get out of reactive thinking and get to the core truth of what they need out of a long-term relationship and whether this relationship meets both of their criterion."

Ditto on your post!

• Love 1

Moving over here to post: I'm not 100% sure that I would know that Shannon would hate that pub. It's a bit of an curve ball and I actually think the kids picked it, not David (possibly from a Bravo supplied list of places that are pre-approved for filming), but I could kind of see Shannon liking a pub in the right mood. One, I don't think it was a TGI Friday. It looked like a gastro-pub, micro brew type of place. Sometimes those places are more gluten free than the yuppiest Whole Foods to yuppie its way out of yuppie town, so the menu may not have actually been that far out of Shannon's wheel house. And if she was in a "Fun Shannon" mood? Maybe, could be. I could see "Vacation Shannon" who's a simple man of the people and doesn't need material things to be happy (or whatever she thinks when she's trying for cool girl) having fun at an upscale pub. I could see it as a long shot kind of thing. Plus, as apposed to what? What did she want? She doesn't know. And she has a piss poor sense of self so guessing what Shannon wants is a crap shoot. She doesn't know what she likes, or wants, or desires, so a lot of this comes down to if Shannon is in the mood to be happy. She wasn't that night.

• Love 7

Perhaps, but I think that sounds like a fake statistic that would be impossible to prove.  I think people making the effort, giving up their time (and significant amount of money) are hoping their marriage is salvageable.  So they want to read a statistic that tells them the majority of people going though the process stay married.

But I completely understand your point, and find it very valid.

• Love 2

That's a good point. They could only go to a joint that would allow Bravoto film. Chez Fifi might have a problem with that.

Shannon has become insufferable. David should get a divorce so they both have a chance at happiness.

Somehow I think David has spent the better part of their marriage pursuing happiness and Shannon gets to play the role of the old harpie. I think things are about to turn around.

• Love 3

Does anyone have any idea what Shannon means by "intimate?" She seems to invit the cameras to things I would personally call intimate. So when she says David was "intimate" with her and then "intimate" with his mistress does that actually mean sex? Does it mean that he had an awkward conversation with the mistress's children while being filmed? Does it mean that he tried to romance the mistress and watched as she took a shot of vodka while saying she wished she were a little more drunk on camera? Does it mean that he told the mistress that he just wants to be happy during a filed lunch?

I am not making light of Shannon's distress. I actually like Shannon and there is no defense of David's behavior. I just think that this whole "intimate" thing should be more defined because of Shannon's tendency towards the dramatic/hysteria.

Shannon looked beautiful on her wedding day - kind of a retro 1960s/1970s vibe.  David's hand almost on her butt, reminds me of how Brad Pitt always has his on Angelina's.

There's something so endearing about a man proudly holding his newborns.  Just about the only picture of W's I can tolerate, he's holding newborns Jenna and Barbara.

• Love 8

I have a dim memory of reading in a tabloid about Shannon before her first season ever aired, implying that her egotistical insistance on joining RH was causing trouble in her marriage. It was leaked by an unknown source. Anyone else recall this? She certainly doesn't seem egotistical.

Edited by LVmom
  • Love 2

I have a dim memory of reading in a tabloid about Shannon before her first season ever aired, implying that her egotistical instance on joining RH was causing trouble in her marriage. It was leaked by an unknown source. Anyone else recall this? She certainly doesn't seem egotistical.

maybe David's "affair" leaked it.

• Love 5

Is it just me or does David look a bit like a young Kevin Bacon in those early pics?

He did a bit.

Now he looks like he should have been a cast member on "True Blood," with those icy eyes, gaunt physique, pale skin & greased up hair.

• Love 6

David had to know that others knew he was having an affair before Shannon.  He went out in public with her on dates.  He wasn't not aware of the rumors.  How could he not have enough empathy (even if he was unhappy with Shannon), where is the basic humanity to think he should probably tell her before anyone else does?  This goes beyond just trying to cover up your tracks.  To me, it comes across as if he was getting off on others knowing without Shannon knowing.  It's pretty sick and twisted. 

And even worse, I don't think Shannon is telling everything that went on.  If most women were her they'd blast the affair partner, it shows me that she isn't malicious enough to do that.  She could even sneak it into the press if she wanted, right now it's largely unknown who it is.  I can't imagine everything else she's hiding for David.

• Love 6

David had to know that others knew he was having an affair before Shannon.  He went out in public with her on dates.  He wasn't not aware of the rumors.  How could he not have enough empathy (even if he was unhappy with Shannon), where is the basic humanity to think he should probably tell her before anyone else does?  This goes beyond just trying to cover up your tracks.  To me, it comes across as if he was getting off on others knowing without Shannon knowing.  It's pretty sick and twisted. 

And even worse, I don't think Shannon is telling everything that went on.  If most women were her they'd blast the affair partner, it shows me that she isn't malicious enough to do that.  She could even sneak it into the press if she wanted, right now it's largely unknown who it is.  I can't imagine everything else she's hiding for David.

My guess is the source from Heather's lunch was either the affair or someone close to the affair-I always thought it odd a woman contacted David over the luncheon conversation.  The affair was a woman who wanted it out there the Beador marriage was troubled.  Heather started down the road when she claimed it was no secret their marriage was struggling.  In her best RH turnaround though, she tried to claim it was Shannon talking about how bad the marriage was-and in fact it was outside sources.

• Love 6

In her best RH turnaround though, she tried to claim it was Shannon talking about how bad the marriage was-and in fact it was outside sources.

IMO, just mine, it was both outside sources and Shannon talking about her marriage that caused Heather to make that statement. Shannon even acknowledge in a blog toward the end of last season that Heather never broke a confidence and revealed any secrets she knew last season, so I do think Shannon revealed many of her marriage problems to the other HWs throughout filming.

Man, Shannon's kids are the worst. Stella especially. I would have been picking teeth off the walls if I ever spoke to my parents the way she did. And she's got Shannon over a barrel because she is so wracked with guilt over old wooden face's affair that she is going to let them say and do whatever they please.

• Love 2

What Shannon said, was that her husband had never arranged a vacation for the two of them.  What Heather then said in her talking head is Shannon is new and talking about her marriage problems.  I don't think Heather felt that way at the time, I think it was inserted in to "move the storyline along" after Heather got busted for talking about Shannon at her luncheon.  To me Heather and Terry are really not on the same playing field since Terry landed "Botched".  It was a lot like Lisa Vanderpump-the producers are going to protect the RH that are double talents.  Heather was forever mad she and Terry weren't invited to the USC/UCLA with Tamra and Heather McDonald even thought they were flying in from NY that day.  (It was an afternoon game and I don't see them getting off in LA and sending their children home to OC so they could attend a game. Time wise they could not have done the turnaround.  Just another perk of being a double talent.)  The Dubrows to me, last season looked like they didn't get the script half the time and ended up looking bad.  The chair argument is one instance.  Heather wanted camera time and the best angle-she threw a fit and tried to blame Shannon.  Whatever Heather threw out there about Shannon there was too much contrary behavior to give Heather the upper hand. 

What my comment was referencing is Heather heard the dirt and to comply with the rule, although loosely construed, she needed to put the story back in front of the cameras.  The off camera and strangers talking about it is difficult for production and viewers.  She lied about saying anything and then detracted from her behavior by throwing it back on Shannon.  Another benefit of being double talent-is Heather and Terry were allowed to feign surprise over Shannon showing up. It just wasn't so.  They knew what Shannon was coming over to discuss and when Heather could not worm out of it she threw Shannon out. 

• Love 3

What Shannon said, was that her husband had never arranged a vacation for the two of them.  What Heather then said in her talking head is Shannon is new and talking about her marriage problems.  I don't think Heather felt that way at the time, I think it was inserted in to "move the storyline along" after Heather got busted for talking about Shannon at her luncheon.  To me Heather and Terry are really not on the same playing field since Terry landed "Botched".  It was a lot like Lisa Vanderpump-the producers are going to protect the RH that are double talents.  Heather was forever mad she and Terry weren't invited to the USC/UCLA with Tamra and Heather McDonald even thought they were flying in from NY that day.  (It was an afternoon game and I don't see them getting off in LA and sending their children home to OC so they could attend a game. Time wise they could not have done the turnaround.  Just another perk of being a double talent.)  The Dubrows to me, last season looked like they didn't get the script half the time and ended up looking bad.  The chair argument is one instance.  Heather wanted camera time and the best angle-she threw a fit and tried to blame Shannon.  Whatever Heather threw out there about Shannon there was too much contrary behavior to give Heather the upper hand. 

What my comment was referencing is Heather heard the dirt and to comply with the rule, although loosely construed, she needed to put the story back in front of the cameras.  The off camera and strangers talking about it is difficult for production and viewers.  She lied about saying anything and then detracted from her behavior by throwing it back on Shannon.  Another benefit of being double talent-is Heather and Terry were allowed to feign surprise over Shannon showing up. It just wasn't so.  They knew what Shannon was coming over to discuss and when Heather could not worm out of it she threw Shannon out. 

I am going by what Shannon, herself, said in a blog, that Heather did NOT reveal any of Shannon's secrets either ON/OFF camera or to others. That is what Shannon said and that you believe her most of the time, why doubt her now?  Funny, ALL of the OC HWs said that Heather is THE one that keeps confidences/secrets to herself which is very uncommon in the HW world itself. I also have no doubts that Shannon talked to Heather about her marriage problems throughout last season. IMO, Shannon is the type of woman that shares everything, good and bad, in her life with anyone she meets in the first 15 minutes of talking to them, from her childhood to the present. She is a typical oversharer! LOL

• Love 4

I am going by what Shannon, herself, said in a blog, that Heather did NOT reveal any of Shannon's secrets either ON/OFF camera or to others. That is what Shannon said and that you believe her most of the time, why doubt her now?  Funny, ALL of the OC HWs said that Heather is THE one that keeps confidences/secrets to herself which is very uncommon in the HW world itself. I also have no doubts that Shannon talked to Heather about her marriage problems throughout last season. IMO, Shannon is the type of woman that shares everything, good and bad, in her life with anyone she meets in the first 15 minutes of talking to them, from her childhood to the present. She is a typical oversharer! LOL

Heather had no secrets from Shannon to reveal. How you feel about Shannon is not what has been disclosed.   Tamra told Heather what Shannon shared with her and Heather disclosed the same to her friends at the luncheon talked about Shannon and David's marriage.  So I have no idea what you are talking about Shannon claiming Heather disclosed no secrets and would be curious to see this blog.  It was the biggest part of the show last year.  I do think Shannon is too candid for my taste but it does not mean Tamra can lie about saying she said nothing to Heather.  Heather lied (to protect Tamra) and it really came back to bite her on the butt.  Heather has a house to show this year she is not interesting, she takes the low road in defending people and I quite frankly think OC needs some characters unrelated to Terry and Heather,  

Heather had no secrets from Shannon to reveal. How you feel about Shannon is not what has been disclosed.   Tamra told Heather what Shannon shared with her and Heather disclosed the same to her friends at the luncheon talked about Shannon and David's marriage.  So I have no idea what you are talking about Shannon claiming Heather disclosed no secrets and would be curious to see this blog.  It was the biggest part of the show last year.  I do think Shannon is too candid for my taste but it does not mean Tamra can lie about saying she said nothing to Heather.  Heather lied (to protect Tamra) and it really came back to bite her on the butt.  Heather has a house to show this year she is not interesting, she takes the low road in defending people and I quite frankly think OC needs some characters unrelated to Terry and Heather,  

I don't find Heather boring and IMO, she tries to stay neutral.  As for the blog in question, it should be 1 of the last few Shannon wrote last season.

Heather introduced Shannon to the group last season, they met each other before Shannon met any of the other HWs. I do think Shannon said things to Heather during that time and Heather kept them to herself and kept things she was told by others about Shannon to herself as well. You don't hear any of the other HWs claiming Heather is spreading gossip about them like you do Tamra or Vicki and IMO, it is because she doesn't do it (telling Terry does not count as they are married). Yes, Heather covered Tamra's butt but that is not a bad fault in the HW world especially considering how when a HW reveals another HWs bad behavior they are also chewed to bits by viewers. How many times has a HW been called out for betraying a "friend" on the show, especially to save their own skin? ALL THE TIME! LOL

The only "characters" that were introduced to the show already connected to/known by Heather/Terry prior to joining the show are Jimmy/Meghan and they really only knew Jimmy, not Meghan.

• Love 1

I finally found a picture of the woman who may allegedly be David's mistress.  She was not as easy to find as some people were making it out to be! 

But I don't think she and Shannon look alike.  I mean.... I guess they are both thin, white women who are blonde? But, to me, that's where the similarities end. 

I finally found a picture of the woman who may allegedly be David's mistress.  She was not as easy to find as some people were making it out to be! 

But I don't think she and Shannon look alike.  I mean.... I guess they are both thin, white women who are blonde? But, to me, that's where the similarities end. 

Duke2801, You sure you got the right pic?  Did you find her name in the "comment" section of an article?

Duke2801, You sure you got the right pic?  Did you find her name in the "comment" section of an article?

Yep!  Definitely looking at the pics of the right woman.  Facially, I just don't think they look anything alike.  If one of the women colored her hair dark brown and say... permed it or got a pixie cut... I don't think people would be saying they look alike!  They just happen to both be blonde with a similar hair color, style, and length.

Yep!  Definitely looking at the pics of the right woman.  Facially, I just don't think they look anything alike.  If one of the women colored her hair dark brown and say... permed it or got a pixie cut... I don't think people would be saying they look alike!  They just happen to both be blonde with a similar hair color, style, and length.

Because I have no life....................I'm going to go look at that pic again.    :)    I was FREAKED over how much I thought she looked like her, and I'm not just talking hair/ cut /age/ body type 

Although perhaps we were looking at different pics of the same woman.  

eta - I just went and looked again at her linkedin profile.   This time I didn't think she looked as much like Shannon as the first time I saw her.

However, they do have the same "look" to them.    David certainly does have a "type."

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 1

After watching David yell with glee as he twirled in the suspended hoop at the SEX party, I revise my impression that the most animated he's been all season was when he told his girls about throwing pumpkins at mailboxes. He was having real FUN! And, he looked really good, too. I've been baffled by the "David is hot" talk, but when I saw that, I could see he has a fit and attractive body.

Then we saw the flashback photo of Shannon as a rocker. I think maybe it was a real outfit, not a costume she wore for some Halloween party once. I saw a couple of photos from their early days, and watching their interactions like the one in the bedroom before they got ready for the party, and I get the feeling that they used to have a great time together. So what happened?

When I see Shannon going to all these alternative medical treatments and being so, well, weak and needy, I wonder if she slowly became like this as their marriage went on and the kids came and she became a rich housewife with nothing much in her life that was about HER. I think David still loves her because of what they once had, and feels loyalty. He was a jerk to have an affair but an affair is a sign that the marriage relationship is lacking something. Sometimes I think David just got tired of his once-fun wife being "sick" and filling her day with treatments rather than, I don't know, becoming a nurse and working with blind kids or something, like Tony told Elvira to do in "Scarface". That's my musings on the Beadors.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 5

Where did you find the pictures?  And why haven't you posted them?

Or...........are they here somewhere and I missed seeing them?

What I find most interesting? The affair is BFFs with tennis pro Lindsay Davenport.

And...I think affair does look similar to Shannon although Shannon, IMO, is trimmer and prettier.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the affair's in-laws house since they are well known, "society folk" in the OC. Now that's where the real reality drama is buried.

Where did you find the pictures?  And why haven't you posted them?

Or...........are they here somewhere and I missed seeing them?

Mods don't want us naming names, so pics posted would be crossing the rules here. Eventually, it will come out at some point. She does resemble Shannon, but she's about 10 years younger.

• Love 2