Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

I missed the event surrounding David leaving Shannon. Was it on the show?

If I remember correctly, David told Shannon via email that he was moving out. At the time, the show played it off that it was because of Shannon's nagging behavior but I believe it was because she had discovered his affair and he was leaving her.  I could be wrong though.

• Love 5

I wonder if the reason Shannon hasn't publically outed  David's girlfriend is because at least at the time her husband did not know about the affair. And Shannon knew the reason David came home was the sidepiece did not want to leave her husband. But if he got wind of the affair he may kick her out and then David would want to be the other woman and not try to "work things out" with Shannon?

I love the accidental exclusion of "with" in this sentence!

With that said, she's a somewhat prominent figure in Orange County, so leaving her husband for another (now prominent/RTV famous) OC woman's husband, would probably ruin her, if the affair hasn't already ruined her within Orange County. What she and David had was no little indiscretion, it was a full-blown, 8 month love affair, and I don't doubt there are still deep feelings there, for both, or at least one of them. Plus, now everyone knows that during the affair she befriended Shannon to get info on the state of their marriage, which is about as low as one can go under those circumstances.  She's a pretty awful person, IMO, as is David for letting that friendship happen.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 10

Can I get sone hints on who she is? My pathetic googling is turning up nothing

There is no confirmation of who she actually is. There is just an anonymous commenter posting her name on articles about the affair. That's why no one is naming her here. Because if the person that the commenter is accusing isn't actually the woman that David had an affair with, no one wants to be responsible for giving the rumor legs and screwing up her marriage and family, not to mention her professional reputation.

• Love 1

With that said, she's a somewhat prominent figure in Orange County, so leaving her husband for another (now prominent/RTV famous) OC woman's husband, would probably ruin her, if the affair hasn't already ruined her within Orange County.

Absolutely agree. This woman has a very, what I would call, very public life, in Orange County. Very vested in the community, not to mention her lucrative and successful career there. She is not just a private low key citizen who is not involved in multiple community affairs. No pun intended. Well maybe it was. She could well lose her status and position on all those boards, then lose a career, or a promotion in that career. It could all spiral down from there if she were outed. Plus sidepiece and the Beadors are from exact the same community. Alot of uncomfortable (to say the least) overlap. Worlds colliding! (tm George Constanza).  It not like sidepiece lives up in the Los Angeles area. Again, that's why Shannon wanted a list of all the restaurants they went to. I am sure Shannon never wants to accidentally show her face by patronizing any of them.

I wonder if the reason Shannon hasn't publically outed  David's girlfriend is because at least at the time her husband did not know about the affair. And Shannon knew the reason David came home was the sidepiece did not want to leave her husband. But if he got wind of the affair he may kick her out and then David would want to be with the other woman and not try to "work things out" with Shannon?

Yep. Good working theory. And I think one of the reasons Shannon has decided to take the affair and their recovery from the affair to the show so publicly - is really a message directly meant for David's sidepiece. It's  a way of rubbing her nose in it while not having to out her. Shannon is sending her a message via the show: ...Look at us. We are on the mend and still very much in love and a happy family. Don't eff with us. Stay away from us.  

Different scenario but in a way like Ramona over on RHNY. She wants to send a message to Mario via the show.... Look how great I look and how well I am doing and what you gave up and will never have back, fuckhead. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 6

Yep. Good working theory. And I think one of the reasons Shannon has decided to take the affair and their recovery from the affair to the show so publicly - is really a message directly meant for David's sidepiece. It's  a way of rubbing her nose in it while not having to out her. Shannon is sending her a message via the show: ...Look at us. Don't eff with us. Stay away from us. 

Different scenario but in a way like Ramona over on RHNY. She wants to send a message to Mario via the show.... Look how great I look and how well I am doing and what you gave up and will never have back, fuckhead.

Good point. When I look back and remember those magazine covers of the Beadors in Hawaii on the beach looking all cozy and happy and how at the reunion Shannon bragged they were in a much better place and everything was great- I think all that was to show off their "happiness" to the mistress and a big FU (as demanded by Shannon). Because from what we are seeing now David and Shannon clearly were not happy during that time and they are not now during filming. I also wondered why David has let Shannon humiliate him on tv ? Practically every scene he's either having his balls squeezed in a vice or he's got this weird strained "pretend to be happy" smile on his face while Shannon clings to his arm.  The buying of the expensive bracelet, the elaborate valentine's day dinner, the texts he supposedly sends with xx and oo's. I doubt if cameras were not rolling, David would not be jumping thru these hoops. He would just be getting screamed at every time he walked in the door. Now that I know his mistress befriended Shannon (and I['m sure david encouraged this which is sick!) I don't have any sympathy for David. But I'm thinking (just my opinion) that the reason David is letting Shannon humiliate him, and is doing whatever she asks maybe in exchange for not going public with his sidepiece's name.  So maybe he's doing all this to protect the other woman? Meaning he still has feelings for her and would do anything to protect her. Sad for Shannon that he's probably not doing this reconciliation because he really wants to get his marriage back on track and help Shannon heal.

• Love 3

I think your right about the charity connection.

That makes Shannon 's reaction to Meghan's call at the start of the season make sense to me. Shannon was obviously startled by who was calling her.

The possible same social cirlces, charity connections, etc., give Shannon's so-called neurotic behavior some context.  Shannon's reaction to running into TOW at the beach and wanting David to give her a list of the restaurants where some of the trysts may have occurred make sense now.

• Love 7

There is no confirmation of who she actually is. There is just an anonymous commenter posting her name on articles about the affair. That's why no one is naming her here. Because if the person that the commenter is accusing isn't actually the woman that David had an affair with, no one wants to be responsible for giving the rumor legs and screwing up her marriage and family, not to mention her professional reputation.

If she wasn't the other woman, I don't think she would have deleted her Facebook and Instagram (anywhere people can leave comments) the moment Shannon announced the affair on TV.  I know if I was accused of being the other woman, and I wasn't, I'd use my Facebook and Instagram to let everyone know I was NOT the other woman. Plus, the online list of clues at various websites are 100% on point, and we all heard Tamra call her by her first name when talking about the affair.

TLDR; I'd say there's a 99.9% chance it's her, but I understand that the .1% chance that she isn't, is why we're keeping hush.

ETA.  I know I'n coming off uber passionate about this; but once I found out she purposely established and faked a friendship with Shannon, assuming the position of confidante for her own selfish agenda, when Shannon's marriage was crumbling because of HER, I saw red.  So despicable and cruel.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 6

I'm interested in knowing the identity of the person posting her name everywhere.

So am I. Especially since i saw this person's Facebook page as recently as last week, not to mention that she is also all over LinkedIn, so don't believe the stories about her deleting her social media presence when Shannon announced the affair. 

• Love 1

So am I. Especially since i saw this person's Facebook page as recently as last week, not to mention that she is also all over LinkedIn, so don't believe the stories about her deleting her social media presence when Shannon announced the affair. 

You knew who she was a week ago plus?  If she didn't delete it back then, then why did she delete it when Shannon told Vicki that she befriended her during the affair?

I don't see any way around the fact the kids of the adulterers have not been damaged.  Something tells me Shannon probably conferred with the husband of the woman after she found the receipts.  Amazing if both marriages styed intact.  I am late to the party as to the "affair's' alleged identity if anyone feel's like it pm with the information. . . inquiring minds want to know.  All I can say is what a couple of dumbshits getting caught up in an affair on the eve of the filming of a popular reality show.

A little timeline info-Shannon confirmed the affair in April, David moved out in June, David and Shannon went to Hawaii before the Reunion filmed in July.  So the happy couple façade was after the moving back in of David.

• Love 3

You knew who she was a week ago plus?  If she didn't delete it back then, then why did she delete it when Shannon told Vicki that she befriended her during the affair?

Yes. I did. I didn't know she was the one being accused of having an affair with David. I just knew who she was because my company had done business with her company.

If she wasn't the other woman, I don't think she would have deleted her Facebook and Instagram (anywhere people can leave comments) the moment Shannon announced the affair on TV. I know if I was accused of being the other woman, and I wasn't, I'd use my Facebook and Instagram to let everyone know I was NOT the other woman. Plus, the online list of clues at various websites are 100% on point, and we all heard Tamra call her Nicole when talking about the affair .

TLDR; I'd say there's a 99.9% chance it's her, but I understand that the .1% chance that she isn't, is why we're keeping hush.

ETA. I know I'n coming off uber passionate about this; but once I found out she purposely established and faked a friendship with Shannon, assuming the position of confidante for her own selfish agenda, when Shannon's marriage was crumbling because of HER, I saw red. So despicable and cruel.

Omg, I never saw this. I tend to ff Tamra a lot. Especially last season. Did she say it during the reunion?

I have read that all the women new about the affair while it was going on, how completely horrible for Shannon .

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

Yes. I did. I didn't know she was the one being accused of having an affair with David. I just knew who she was because my company had done business with her company.

Gotcha.  Do you speak to her at all?  If so, has she said she's been falsely named?

I have read that all the women new about the affair while it was going on, how completely horrible for Shannon .

I know, and I can't believe no one told her. When my ex cheated, two acquaintances saw him out with her and immediately contacted me through a mutual friend.  I thank them to this day.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

Gotcha.  Do you speak to her at all?  If so, has she said she's been falsely named?

I know, and I can't believe no one told her. When my ex cheated, two acquaintances saw him out with her, and immediately contacted me through a mutual friend.  I thank them to this day.

I've spoken to her exactly 2 times and never about anything personal. So, I doubt she would volunteer any information in either direction, at least not to me. 

If Shannon told Vicki in June about David moving out and about the affair I am thinking Tamra is full of crap she knew about the affair during the Reunion-although the ragging on David about being a flirt was weird.  I think people like Tamra who cheat just assume everyone else cheats.  Tamra had a 50% chance of being correct at the Reunion and 100% of being correct after Shannon confirmed it.

I think these people probably tried to keep the relationship from not only their spouses but the public in general.

Edited by zoeysmom

At last years reunion, once the husbands came out (Part Two, I guess)... they sure did rag on David for being a flirt, didn't they? I remember thinking at the time, what bitches - well it was mainly Tamra, right? I thought that was so cruel to Shannon. Well....now we know what they were hinting at. 

Hey remember at the same reunion how thin David looked. Really almost gaunt and not that he needed to lose the weight. Wonder if that was stress because as we now know, with the timeline, the Beadors were in the thick of the mess. Things must have been exploding at home. He must have given up more than potatoes and after work tortilla chips.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

This is a complicated story with S & D. My head spins trying to figure out the time line on what happened when and how it was portrayed on the show. I've liked Shannon on the show but do wonder about her "missing years" after college and before marriage. What was she doing? Where was she living? Did she have a job? The thing that bothers me tremendously, as a mother, is allowing her children to be involved in this show in ANY way, much less being involved in the sadness of their father's infidelity. I cannot imagine how Shannon justifies this in her mind or how David justifies it in his. All of their friends can see this on TV and you know it gets talked about at school, sports, etc. These girls will be very damaged by this and I can only hope that they're all in therapy with a really good child psychiatrist/psychologist to help them get some perspective on this situation. Shannon and David should be ashamed of themselves! And God bless those sweet girls.

• Love 4

I've spoken to her exactly 2 times and never about anything personal. So, I doubt she would volunteer any information in either direction, at least not to me. 

Just out of curiosity, do you think it could be her?  Why would someone choose her to out as his mistress?  On a less grander scale than the clues that were given, the social circle connections do add up, and she really does look a lot like Shannon.

At last years reunion, once the husbands came out (Part Two, I guess)... they sure did rag on David for being a flirt, didn't they? I remember thinking at the time, what bitches - well it was mainly Tamra, right? I thought that was so cruel to Shannon. Well....now we know what they were hinting at. 

Hey remember at the same reunion how thin David looked. Really almost gaunt and not that he needed to lose the weight. Wonder if that was stress because as we now know, with the timeline, the Beadors were in the thick of the mess. Things must have been exploding at home. He must have given up more than potatoes and after work tortilla chips.

Hmm...Looks like you and I were of the same mind on this issue a few weeks/months back!! It's how it all felt to me, and since I like Shannon, I was hoping I was wrong about what was going on, but sadly this is as screwed up as can be...

Totally f'd up that she looks so much like Shannon, and a few years younger...David felt alive again reliving the way they were?!! Pretending she was the original, carefree, fun Shannon??

In My hometown there is a very attractive woman, she was 3 years behind me in high school, that has a similar background to "Nicole," a professional, attractive, and successful in all appearances...married, younger children...and she has an affair with my friends husband, who also went to my high school but was 5 years older than me, therefore had 8 years on his new side piece. His wife, my friend, is his age, she's also very insecure about her appearance and I blamed him and his comments...Both cheaters left their marriages, everyone knows what happened in our circles. My poor friend was humiliated and devastated, but a few years of being away from him, she is now happier without him. The side piece had a very handsome, wealthy husband, 3 pretty children. The other older guy, the perp, my friends husband, I would describe as a schlep, low brow, yet thinks he's high brow, unattractive, but he thinks he's attractive because look who's attention he caught?! The whole sordid affair left all those involved hurt, my friends children were so sad and barely speak to their father. We, those looking on, are all scratching our heads...the whole scene is just a mess and defies all of our sound minds! The only good news, is I know the affairs husband has basically cut off all of the luxury that he provided for her and everyone knows who the bad guys were in this small, country club town where, IMO, that's a good thing because the guilty parties are the ones being shunned. Loyalty and trust do not seem to be of any value to many people in this world anymore.

• Love 2

Just out of curiosity, do you think it could be her?  Why would someone choose her to out as his mistress?  On a less grander scale than the clues that were given, the social circle connections do add up, and she really does look a lot like Shannon.

I honestly have no clue. My interactions with her were on the phone for business purposes (I am on the east coast and work for an international company) and it never would have occurred to me to think she was involved in any of this until I kept seeing her name pop up by an anonymous commenter. Also, considering how many blond upwardly mobile women live in that area and interact in that social circle, it's anyone's guess as to whether it is really her or if someone just put the clues together and came up with a rumor because it sounded feasible.

• Love 2

Yeah, I've seen lives destroyed in real-time on the internet (doxxing); it's not pretty and it's far too easy to do. Nothing is known about the source who is providing the tips to the blogs and having her name posted by an anon doesn't really indicate that she is the guilty party. All it really shows me is that she's on someone's bad side. I take the accusation with a grain of salt, especially since these OC women seem to be cookie cutter-copies of each other and the "tips" were vague.

It reminds me of that Family Guy episode, where Stewie and Bryan think it would be fun to make up a rumor about someone. So Stewie says I hear Rob Schneider likes to pick up day laborers at Home Depot and then bring them home to strangle them in the shower. And the joke is that it totally sounds like something Rob Schneider might do and could probably go really far as a rumor. I think it is possible that something similar happened here. 

She, like so many others in Shannon and David's/Heather and Terry's social circle meet the criteria based on whatever gossip is already out there. So it could just as easily be her as anyone else. But, unless one of the members of the HW cast has the balls to confirm it and out her on television, we will never know for sure. Or, unless she confirms it herself, we will never know for sure. 

• Love 2

Well, regardless of whether or not it's her, none of us are here to out her on this forum (I just took her alleged first name out of my previous post), or go chase her down with angry comments on social media; we're just here to discuss our feelings and opinions about it.

I can't help thinking about the episode last season where Shannon went to Heather's house to ask her to please stop talking about her marriage problems (she was probably gossiping about the affair since everyone knew about it except for Shannon) and Heather balled her out, then kicked her out of her house.

Way to kick a woman when she's down, Heather!  And, she had every right to ask you to stop gossiping about her marriage to your friends in a public restaurant! Also, Tamra..holy shit, what a bitch!  She knew about David's affair and knew Shannon was crumbling because of it, yet continued to gaslight her and make her out to be a psycho to everyone behind her back.

Vicki really was the only housewife who was genuinely there for her.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 6

This is a complicated story with S & D. My head spins trying to figure out the time line on what happened when and how it was portrayed on the show. I've liked Shannon on the show but do wonder about her "missing years" after college and before marriage. What was she doing? Where was she living? Did she have a job? The thing that bothers me tremendously, as a mother, is allowing her children to be involved in this show in ANY way, much less being involved in the sadness of their father's infidelity. I cannot imagine how Shannon justifies this in her mind or how David justifies it in his. All of their friends can see this on TV and you know it gets talked about at school, sports, etc. These girls will be very damaged by this and I can only hope that they're all in therapy with a really good child psychiatrist/psychologist to help them get some perspective on this situation. Shannon and David should be ashamed of themselves! And God bless those sweet girls.

I believe Shannon lived in LA after graduating from USC and then moved to Orange County when she decided she wanted to settle down.  She married at 35 years of age. The lack of her mentioning a career previous to her marriage does not mean to me she did nothing before she married-I have just never heard the question posed to her.    I have no idea what Tamra did in between husbands one and two,  although something in the adult entertainment industry would not surprise me. 

I use to be concerned over Shannon and the affair and continuing on with the show.  A couple of things changed my mind.  First off when Shannon said -it was suppose to be the happiest year of her life, I go it, she was really excited to be returning to work and becoming a RHOC.

The second thing was how maniacal David was about the affair.  He knew she was on the show, he knew he was slowly driving her nuts with the calling her stupid and crazy while she tried to navigate her way through this group of piranhas. Instead of having a supportive husband she had a husband who totally betrayed her at every turn.  By the time of the Reunion the affair was over and David had moved back in. 

After watching Tamra for a number of years, I think if Shannon wanted to continue on the show Tamra would have been giddy over the idea of exposing the affair. I think at some point there may be a conversation between Tamra and Shannon about what she Shannon is going through.  It sure seems as if Meghan, with her malicious behavior towards Shannon, has been coached by Tamra on how to get at Shannon.

So here is a 50+ year old woman with a shaky marriage pulling down a six figure salary with three daughters to support-why should David's unfaithfulness be rewarded with her capitulating and returning to SAHM status and being dependent on David financially.  I am certain David was banking on Shannon being too humiliated to return to the show and continuing his dominance over her due to lack of financial options.  As far as the daughters are concerned once they discovered their father's betrayal and felt the abandonment (their words not mine) of Dad moving out, maybe they wanted to be a part of the public repair of the marriage.

• Love 2

When the truth comes out about the correct identity of this woman (whoever she may be) she will have soms well earned (and not in a positive light) publicity coming her way.

And David's a sleaze. You don't want to be with Shannon anymore...tell her, file for divorce and move out.

My sympathy to the Beador children

• Love 5

So here is a 50+ year old woman with a shaky marriage pulling down a six figure salary with three daughters to support-why should David's unfaithfulness be rewarded with her capitulating and returning to SAHM status and being dependent on David financially. I am certain David was banking on Shannon being too humiliated to return to the show and continuing his dominance over her due to lack of financial options. As far as the daughters are concerned once they discovered their father's betrayal and felt the abandonment (their words not mine) of Dad moving out, maybe they wanted to be a part of the public repair of the marriage.

I thought I had read that a lot of their money actually comes from Shannon, an inheritance or trust fund. But, I could be wrong I haven't followed her that closely. Edited by Cara

As explained upthread a few pages back, David's highway construction company has made millions*.  Hey can't beat those taxpayer funded, government contracts - private and public partnership ! I digress...

Yes maybe Shannon had some family money, a trust, as she was related to a founder of the once upscale, now out of business, department store, I. Magnin. Oh I remember that lovely flagship store well back in the late 80's. It was part of Union Square in San Francisco and the store was a veritable jewel box. 

Edited to add: 

*Which is why when Vicki met with the "median" as she mistakenly called it with one of her signature malapropisms, Shannon corrected that in a funny and snarky talking head, saying it should have been "medium" , then she said 'hey , I should know the difference between median and medium'.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1

I thought I had read that a lot of their money actually comes from Shannon, an inheritance or trust fund. But, I could be wrong I haven't followed her that closely.

Shannon was raised by affluent parents.  David's construction company was started before  they met.  Shannon's mother is still alive so I am not certain that Shannon has inherited unless it was from her father's side.  As far as trust funds I don't know that we will hear about one unless Shannon becomes very honest.  Just like Shannon having no career prior to David I think the absence of information fuels the rumors.

Shannon comes from a very wealthy family. They own(ed?) a chain of upscale department stores and I'll be damned if i can remember the store name (I Magnum maybe?) I attempted to get the info via Google before i posted but can't seem to find any info regarding that specific question about shannons wealth. However i do remember reading about it when she first became an OC housewife.

Shannon comes from a very wealthy family. They own(ed?) a chain of upscale department stores and I'll be damned if i can remember the store name (I Magnum maybe?) I attempted to get the info via Google before i posted but can't seem to find any info regarding that specific question about shannons wealth. However i do remember reading about it when she first became an OC housewife.

They didn't own I Magnin's her grandfather Robert Shannon was the CEO and President from 1968-1972.  http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Robert-Shannon-2901590.php  Nice obit.

• Love 3
Now that we know more about what Shannon was going through last year, I think Meghan is a sociopath. She watched last season for sure. She immediately picked a fight with Shannon who seemed fragile and now we know why. I suspect Meghan knew why too, She was in the hoedown episode and if everyone knew about the affair , so did she. AND someone on here (I'm sorry I can't remember who) pointed out that the mistress is known for being "charitable" hmm so Shannon gets a call from an unknown number and Meghan picks a fight and calls Shannon uncharitable. What a mean psycho bitch!

So, for me, this explains some of Shannon's paranoia about the strange phone number (Meaghan's), who called Shannon's private number, saying that "someone gave me your number," "it's about a charity," etc.  If David's jump-off is highly visible in the world of Orange County charity functions, then I could see where Shannon would put 2 and 2 together and have some questions about who gave this stranger her private phone number.  If this makes sense, Shannon found out that: David had cheated on Shannon "behind her back, in front of her face".  People in her social circle knew about the affair before Shannon did, and were talking about it.  That seems like not only did David stab her in the heart, but in the back--several times.  For Meaghan to treat Shannon the way she did was just cruel.  I hope Jim has a 20 year old girlfriend in St. Louis. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 11

So, for me, this explains some of Shannon's paranoia about the strange phone number (Meaghan's), who called Shannon's private number, saying that "someone" gave me your number," "it's about a charity," etc. If David's jump-off is highly visible in the world of Orange County charity functions, then I could see where Shannon would put 2 and 2 together and have some questions about who gave this stranger her private phone number. If this makes sense, Shannon found out that: David had cheated on Shannon "behind her back, in front of her face". People in her social circle knew about the affair before Shannon did, and were talking about it. That seems like not only did David stab her in the heart, but in the back--several times. For Meaghan to treat Shannon the way she did was just cruel. I hope Jim has a 20 year old girlfriend in St. Louis.

Oh, definitely makes sense now.

Shannon I'm sure might even had thought the producers set the call with the mistress. I'm sure Shannon spoke to them about what this year's story was going to be.

• Love 2
For Meaghan to treat Shannon the way she did was just cruel.

I'm not so sure about this.  If Shannon is so willing to blab all her problems to America, why couldn't she be kind enough (KIND enough) to take Meghan aside and explain why she was so upset that someone she didn't know had her phone number?   Oh, I get it...this "unscripted" show does have it's storylines.

• Love 3

Watching Shannon and David sit their twins down in the formal living room on last night's episode.

I am always amazed at how utterly formal the interior of most of that house is. From the actual bones of the house to her decor and furniture choices. Very stiff, stuffy and stodgy. And the fact that they built new thus replicating those interiors, versus having just rehabbed an older home that came with those interior architectural elements. The home always looks so old world (not in a good way), dated, and a bit too grandmas house for my taste. Well, make that old rich Grandma....Rockefeller.  

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 4

I just love Shannon's giggle at the end of her tagline "When life gives you lemons, put 9 in a bowl". She's great, this whole cheating/stress thing makes her come across as tightly wound and no fun. Next season hopefully she's back on track.

Edited by LVmom
  • Love 5

Hmm...Looks like you and I were of the same mind on this issue a few weeks/months back!! It's how it all felt to me, and since I like Shannon, I was hoping I was wrong about what was going on, but sadly this is as screwed up as can be...

Totally f'd up that she looks so much like Shannon, and a few years younger...David felt alive again reliving the way they were?!! Pretending she was the original, carefree, fun Shannon??

In My hometown there is a very attractive woman, she was 3 years behind me in high school, that has a similar background to "Nicole," a professional, attractive, and successful in all appearances...married, younger children...and she has an affair with my friends husband, who also went to my high school but was 5 years older than me, therefore had 8 years on his new side piece. His wife, my friend, is his age, she's also very insecure about her appearance and I blamed him and his comments...Both cheaters left their marriages, everyone knows what happened in our circles. My poor friend was humiliated and devastated, but a few years of being away from him, she is now happier without him. The side piece had a very handsome, wealthy husband, 3 pretty children. The other older guy, the perp, my friends husband, I would describe as a schlep, low brow, yet thinks he's high brow, unattractive, but he thinks he's attractive because look who's attention he caught?! The whole sordid affair left all those involved hurt, my friends children were so sad and barely speak to their father. We, those looking on, are all scratching our heads...the whole scene is just a mess and defies all of our sound minds! The only good news, is I know the affairs husband has basically cut off all of the luxury that he provided for her and everyone knows who the bad guys were in this small, country club town where, IMO, that's a good thing because the guilty parties are the ones being shunned. Loyalty and trust do not seem to be of any value to many people in this world anymore.

I am very sorry for your friend.  I really am.

That being written, and the cheese stands alone, I hate these stories of town-wide vengeance and shunning.  Small-minded, making hash of shit that's not third-party business.  We like the Amish for their delicious baked goods and rotisserie chickens and "Witness," and not for shunning.  At least some of us.  Maybe just literally me.  I feel disgusted on Shannon's behalf, but unless and until the woman herself were to confirm it, that this woman's life is being thrown into the gutter by some anonymous internet coward on different sites and then linked to here is as disgusting to me as befriending Shannon by his affair partner, and as all of David's behavior - because I agree that he likely knew about it, and that his thinness at the reunion was probably due to this.  Reading that Tamra said this person's first name on camera makes me livid as well.  Disgusting.  I'm sure she was very smug about it, as if she herself didn't run her trashbag ass around.  She probably was excited that the rumor centers around a woman who has gotten education and worked and not been a serially-marrying implant-getting fuckface.  So to her it means everyone is the same, probably.

I don't think anyone not signing a release or to join the cast deserves to be mud-dragged, especially when we don't know that it's even true.  There are 8/12 posts including a name and an easily Google-able description that immediately turn up one person, it just feels wrong.   There are vulnerable kids involved.  It all bothers me a lot.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 2

I am very sorry for your friend. I really am.

That being written, and the cheese stands alone, I hate these stories of town-wide vengeance and shunning. Small-minded, making hash of shit that's not third-party business. We like the Amish for their delicious baked goods and rotisserie chickens and "Witness," and not for shunning. At least some of us. Maybe just literally me. I feel disgusted on Shannon's behalf, but unless and until the woman herself were to confirm it, that this woman's life is being thrown into the gutter by some anonymous internet coward on different sites and then linked to here is as disgusting to me as befriending Shannon by his affair partner, and as all of David's behavior - because I agree that he likely knew about it, and that his thinness at the reunion was probably due to this. Reading that Tamra said this person's first name on camera makes me livid as well. Disgusting. I'm sure she was very smug about it, as if she herself didn't run her trashbag ass around. She probably was excited that the rumor centers around a woman who has gotten education and worked and not been a serially-marrying implant-getting fuckface. So to her it means everyone is the same, probably.

I don't think anyone not signing a release or to join the cast deserves to be mud-dragged, especially when we don't know that it's even true. There are 8/12 posts including a name and an easily Google-able description that immediately turn up one person, it just feels wrong. There are vulnerable kids involved. It all bothers me a lot.

Yes, it has not been confirmed and I have seen her name in print but have refrained from typing her last name until it's out there.

Frankly, I don't care if anyone calls it shaming. If someone, in this case, both cheaters, blow up families, I have no, nada, zero sympathy. They are not the victims, they are the perpetrators. Sorry, but when you live in a small town or have a circle of friends that is aware of your immoral actions, I don't care if it hurts your feelings. No, it wasn't a major topic of conversation at social gatherings if that's what you are concerned with...But people heard and chose to be loyal to the innocent parties in this situation.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 2

I doubt he used Ashley Madison since he met this woman via the same social circles he and Shannon run in.  But, if he's cheated more than once, then I guess there's a chance he could be on that list.  Regardless, barely anyone will see it because no one wants to go to the dark web.  It's horrific and dangerous.

• Love 2

There's something wildly unnatural about David Beador. He looks like he's on some kind of tranquilizers. He always has the same creepy smile, never a big outburst of laughter, and he has a face that has no animation to it at all. He's just weird and creepy. Google images of David and it gets even creepier seeing one after the other with the exact same facial expression.

n-SHANNON-BEADOR-large570.jpg

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 6