Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom OG Reunion

honeydo7
  • Start Topic

Big deal about Maci and her business. Whoop-di-do. Let's see what happens when the show is over and she doesn't have the cushion of this show to allow her to sit at home and sell t-shirts. Maci having her name on a t-shirt business is as laughable as Amber with her so-called boutique and flipping houses "businesses".

I received a direct message from Cate. I am not much of a Twitterer (?) so  I had no idea about the direct  message option.

Before I had sent my initial tweets to her, I clicked "follow". Not sure if that made a difference in her choosing to respond to me or if that made my tweets stand out. I made sure to unfollow after this direct messaging crap.

To whoever upthread posted about these people responding because they are D-listers, you were right. They have nothing going on other than social media and the time to go through their pages.

Cate asked me what made her a hypocrite. Lord! Where do I begin? She then slammed me for my tweet about her being too busy at the quesadilla buffet instead of beating down Farrah. She said I must be a fucking lazy cow. Oh no she didn't.

I told her she slammed Farrah for having had plastic surgery, but her good buddy Amber has now gone and had surgery done. I then asked her will she call out Amber the same way for being part of the plastic club. I then informed her that unlike her, I am not lazy nor am I any animal. Get this, she responded Amber "had to get the surgery done for her health." Apparently, that is the difference in her eyes. Whatever.

I just can't with this Twitter crap.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 23
16 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Big deal about Maci and her business. Whoop-di-do. Let's see what happens when the show is over and she doesn't have the cushion of this show to allow her to sit at home and sell t-shirts. Maci having her name on a t-shirt business is as laughable as Farrah and her furniture business.

I received a direct message from Cate. I am not much of a Twitterer (?) so  I had no idea about the direct  message option.

Before I had sent my initial tweets to her, I clicked "follow". Not sure if that made a difference in her choosing to respond to me or if that made my tweets stand out.

To whoever upthread posted about these people responding because they are D-listers, you were right. They have nothing going on other than social media and the time to go through their pages.

Cate asked me what made her a hypocrite. Lord! Where do I begin? She then slammed me for my tweet about her being too busy at the quesadilla buffet instead of beating down Farrah. She said I must be a fucking lazy cow. Oh no she didn't.

I told her she slammed Farrah for having had plastic surgery, but her good buddy Amber has now gone and had surgery done. I then asked her will she call out Amber the same way for being part of the plastic club. I then informed her that unlike her, I am not lazy nor am I any animal. Get this, she responded Amber "had to get the surgery done for her health." Apparently, that is the difference in her eyes. Whatever.

Wait breast implants are medicinal?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Big deal about Maci and her business. Whoop-di-do. Let's see what happens when the show is over and she doesn't have the cushion of this show to allow her to sit at home and sell t-shirts. Maci having her name on a t-shirt business is as laughable as Amber with her so-called boutique and flipping houses "businesses".

Before I had sent my initial tweets to her, I clicked "follow". Not sure if that made a difference in her choosing to respond to me or if that made my tweets stand out. I made sure to unfollow after this direct messaging crap.

Wow... I wonder who was watching Nova while she is defending her own honor on twitter.  How is she a hypocrite? I can't count high enough to count the ways (and I went to college... not everybody has to go to college to be successful, I only say that because that seemed to be a measure of success to them) I want to send her the link to her page here.

• Love 5

I hadn't said this out loud... but it didn't sit right with me when Simon would go straight to Cates weight when talking about her. I obviously didn't care enough to comment on it... but weight can be a touchy issue, and I'm not really in any position to judge given my tendacy to choose Dr Pepper over water, but gloves off... seeing that she went straight to calling @GreatKazu cow without so much as seeing her... glass houses Cate. And I also highly doubt @greatkazu bears any resemblance to a cow.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Maci didn't file the needed paperwork nor pay annual fees to her state so the company is inactive.  But she can  still keep it open and sell just accruing more fees and penalties.    

TN will recoup all the money.  You'd think that Maci would have learned when she owed the IRS $75k. 

They're now selling these ugly shirts without the protection of the LLC. I hope someone hurts themselves on the shirts and sues the couple. 

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I hadn't said this out loud... but it didn't sit right with me when Simon would go straight to Cates weight when talking about her. I obviously didn't care enough to comment on it... but weight can be a touchy issue, and I'm not really in any position to judge given my tendacy to choose Dr Pepper over water, but gloves off... seeing that she went straight to calling @GreatKazu cow without so much as seeing her... glass houses Cate. And I also highly doubt @greatkazu bears any resemblance to a cow.

Meh.  The fat dig was thrown in her direction first.   Neither is cool, but whatevs.

• Love 5

I dropped MTV from my cable package months ago, so I have been keeping up here. 

Tyler, you aren't 17 anymore, and guess what bud?   You are fat too.  Hahahaha 

Don't have much to add about the girls, but I am happy to see that Gary has tried his best to make a good life for little Leah Leanne.  I would keep her far from Amber.  Amber just needs to admit that she really doesn't want anything to do with her.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

No joke, my friend drove an hour to my house today to hang out and watch both reunion shows. We spent all afternoon eating pumpkin bread, pausing, and rewinding the on-stage fight. It was a glorious time. 

That sounds like great fun ! Few people IRL know about my trashy obsession with these losers. Hanging my Loser head in shame...

• Love 11

That was beyond creepy that Debra bought that wig and actually wore it on TV because her boyfriend likes Farrah's hair. There is some serious abuse and mental illness in that "family".

Michael should never have gotten involved with that fight. Let security handle it.  made me even more suspicious of how he raised Farrah... 

Farrah is what she is. 

Edited by hatchetgirl
Grammar is gud.
  • Love 8

I called out and referenced Cate for her quesadilla loving ways. So what? I let her know as well her "retard" comment to the people who called her out for sharing the nude video of Nova was foul and derogatory.

In all, it does not faze me that she resorts to name-calling. She does not know me the way we know her. She has no life. What a miserable existence she leads. I pity Nova having Cate as a parent. 

6 hours ago, Samwil said:

Don't have much to add about the girls, but I am happy to see that Gary has tried his best to make a good life for little Leah Leanne.  I would keep her far from Amber.  Amber just needs to admit that she really doesn't want anything to do with her.

Yes, Tyler may one day hear Cate call him a heifer real soon. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Samwil said:

She will never do that as long as a check is involved be it MTV or Welfare.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Samwil said:

Amber just needs to admit that she really doesn't want anything to do with her.

Seriously.  The only reason she has anything to do with Booger Butt (cringe) at all is to dig at Gary and his happy life.

And yes, Tyler Bacteria has gotten quite porky.  I'm not shaming, but pot kettle black, and all.

• Love 12
22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I called out and referenced Cate for her quesadilla loving ways. So what?

Calling Cate out on her eating habits has nothing to do with weight. From what we've seen Tyler eats just as poorly as she does. He just thinks he's above it all because he's not as large as her. But he's definitely larger than he was 6 years ago. I think the person we actually call out the most about food is Leah on TM2. She feeds her kids nothing but processed crap - sometimes BURNT processed crap. And she's as thin as a rail. It's just sad to see someone who pays more attention to their dinner than their child. 

• Love 10
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:21 AM, GreatKazu said:

OMG.  This just gave me LIFE.   Thank you Kazu for taking one for the team and communicating with that hose beast!

• Love 11

I'm not surprised that Cate got foul when called out on Twitter. A few weeks ago she tweeted something to the effect of how hard it was to film, what a haaaaaaard job with no privacy, and I replied that if she wanted privacy she could always get a real job that involved getting off the couch and dressing the kid. It got likes but she blocked me lol. Unless you're kissing her ass in a major creepy way and telling her how wonderful she is, you're gone. Not that I give a tin fart whether or not a Teen Mom blocks me, but if I knew she was so special and delicate I would have told her what I really think lol. 

• Love 15

On MTV Canada, we had the "Ask the Moms" episode.  (Followed by the passion project, which I didn't record based on the comments here.  Thank your for your service!). Was this already on in the US? Amber mentioned thinking Matt's chest was sexy. (**retch**)   Is it just a super cut of the aftershows? We didn't see those on MTV Canada. 

Also, the reunion specials with Dr. Ew aired back to back last week.  Next week, we have "Unseen Moments" and the boys trip with Corey.

On "Ask the Moms" of course Amber and Caitlyn think their kids will be in entertainment - singer for Leah and dancer for Nova.  Hey, Cait, all kids Nova's age like to dance and try to copy dance moves.  You better hope that she will not be following Tyler's sister's dance moves from the strip club.

Maci truly is the only one who has it together.  Amber was actually kind of fun personality-wise. Caitlyn is a mess.  Not even a hot mess.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, MargeGunderson said:

God forbid any of their children likes to read or is academically inclined and wants to be a scientist or computer programmer. That would just blow their minds.

my money's on Little Miss Ali, she seems like the most intellectual of the Teen Mom Bunch.

• Love 11

You know, I'm not even working right now, and I don't have the time for social media. I don't have facebook, I never speak on Twitter, and I like to keep up here and post, but that gets away from me too. And I haven't played my words with friends in 6 days. When I had little children there was no WAY I would have had time to sit and block people on twitter. I like to go out and live life. See friends, walk the dog, eat at restaurants, shop, watch the birds and nature. Sitting in that orange living room smoking pot and staring at my phone makes me sad (and a little nauseous).

They really are taking themselves way too seriously. I'm sure they think that tweeting about their "careers" is part of the job. But what are they doing now? The season is over - they seem to be constantly retweeting compliments about the passion project (Jesus, every time I read that I think of The Passion of the Christ). At least Kail seems legit busy (even if it's posting too many videos of her friends and kids doing boring things). Maci also has a life. I know she thinks she might get that t-shirt crap going, but why not? This is the time to make a little cash while the iron is hot. It's C&T and Amber and The Creeper who are being useless. Amber can't get off Twitter, people are mean, so she's morphing into a poor man's (hello Matt) Marilyn to save her sanity (I guess that's how it works - according to Cate).  If they're making money in real estate there is no record of it. I think they lay around all day and play MM and JFK. I'd kill to be a fly on that rented wall. 

ETA: damn, I forgot about April! What a horrible bitch Miss Boogietown is. Her biggest regret in regards to Cate is that she had an absentee father? Boogietown does know that we all SAW the first 5 seasons, right? Chick was a straight up abusive monster. And she stays sober by staying home? We all saw her house - loaded with booze bottles. And we all saw her (does she think this shit doesn't really air or something?) going to pick up a pig in the middle of the night and practically having an orgasm because she was so excited about getting high - WITH her daughter. To me she looks almost as rough as before. Maybe she wear a little makeup and stays nice because Cate probably funnels money to her like crazy ... but she's the same gal. Insert the classic line here about lipstick on a pig that has WAY too many puns in it. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 14
31 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

They really are taking themselves way too seriously. I'm sure they think that tweeting about their "careers" is part of the job. But what are they doing now? The season is over - they seem to be constantly retweeting compliments about the passion project (Jesus, every time I read that I think of The Passion of the Christ). 

From hence forth, I will refer to Tyler's passion project "ReUnited" as "The Passion of the Douche."

• Love 19

So annoyed- I apparently missed the second reunion and the weekend at corey's. I wasn't too concerned as I am usually able to catch up with on demand but somehow it doesn't seem to be offered or at least it's not working for now. Hopefully one of these days it gets straightened out and I can catch up  to  you all. 

And I love the Dr. Ew. Marisa not sure if you coined it but whoever- it's a great one. thanks!!! oops--- but I wouldn't say Maci has it together.........but then again, I guess in this circle of moms, maybe so.

Edited by mayvenne
  • Love 1

Ugh, I finally caught up with this mess.  

I cheered when Ryan asked Maci what her job was after Dr. Drew was getting on him about working.  None of these fools have real jobs.  Maci claims she "owns two companies" but we all know that's BS.  Ryan has his faults, but he was right to call out the girl who wasted 6 years at community college and has shown nothing for it.  

Simon is my favorite person on this show. 

"So if you proposed the woman would know it?"

"I'd get an elephant.  I'd throw a parade."

His glee during the fight was perfect.  Why isn't he posting here?  

Maci really does get on my last nerves.  She's so sanctimonious for no reason at all and always seems to think she's a badass for "taking a stand."  Are they all so dumb that they don't realize MTV would never risk their asses by sitting Farrah and Amber within reach of each other?  Trying to fight got some awesome players tossed on the real OG MTV shows.

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Ugh, I finally caught up with this mess.  

I cheered when Ryan asked Maci what her job was after Dr. Drew was getting on him about working.  None of these fools have real jobs.  Maci claims she "owns two companies" but we all know that's BS.  Ryan has his faults, but he was right to call out the girl who wasted 6 years at community college and has shown nothing for it.  

Simon is my favorite person on this show. 

"So if you proposed the woman would know it?"

"I'd get an elephant.  I'd throw a parade."

His glee during the fight was perfect.  Why isn't he posting here?  

Maci really does get on my last nerves.  She's so sanctimonious for no reason at all and always seems to think she's a badass for "taking a stand."  Are they all so dumb that they don't realize MTV would never risk their asses by sitting Farrah and Amber within reach of each other?  Trying to fight got some awesome players tossed on the real OG MTV shows.

Maci really is kind of the worst. I said it in the BTS thread that while Maci probably can take a punch and throw one if possible, I very much doubt that's the first thing she would do, unlike Amber and maybe even Catelynn. She wouldn't get physical right away. I think Maci likes to stir things up and this allows her to sit back and act all contrite. Maci has always been shown as a mean girl to me, the way she acts here on these shows, the way she talks, the way her friends act around her, etc.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Maci really is kind of the worst. I said it in the BTS thread that while Maci probably can take a punch and throw one if possible, I very much doubt that's the first thing she would do, unlike Amber and maybe even Catelynn. She wouldn't get physical right away. I think Maci likes to stir things up and this allows her to sit back and act all contrite. Maci has always been shown as a mean girl to me, the way she acts here on these shows, the way she talks, the way her friends act around her, etc.

Good for her.  More should be like Maci.  

• Love 4
On 11/29/2016 at 8:52 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

I love how Amber minimized Matt's total disregard for the women he impregnated and the children he abandoned and left to fend for themselves:  "He was a little Ho back then.  Tee Hee."  No, Amber, he was a worthless piece of shit who conned his way into their lives the same way he conned his way into your life.

And there isn't a soul on this planet that doesn't know the only reason his child support is finally paid is the MTV money she forked over.

This. 

It is apparently ok for Matt to be a ho, conning and bringing at least 20 children in this world, spreading STDs and being charged with DV, but god forbid an adult woman make an adult decision to make a porno which is a legit job. 

Matt is making money off of Amber being stupid and insecure. Let's see...sell your vagina for a movie and sex toys and invest that money to make more money and own a home or sell what is left of you as a person to a fuckhead who will leave you penniless?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16
59 minutes ago, Katt said:

@GreatKazu IT'S ALL IN THE PAST!! Except Farrah's porn.

The hypocrisy of these bitches slay me. 

Maci on the Ask the Moms special with her "this is not junior high" comment. Really? So fucking rich.. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

This. 

It is apparently ok for Matt to be a ho, conning and bringing at least 20 children in this world, spreading STDs and being charged with DV, but god forbid an adult woman make an adult decision to make a porno which is a legit job. 

Matt is making money off of Amber being stupid and insecure. Let's see...sell your vagina for a movie and sex toys and invest that money to make more money and own a home or sell what is left of you as a person to a fuckhead who will leave you penniless?

I think that is what makes these three mad is that Farrah really doesn't NEED Teen Mom. She doesn't. I dislike her immensely for attitude towards people  but the truth is she probably doesn't need Teen Mom. If it all went away she wouldn't really care I don't think. I wonder if that is another reason why these three don't like her that Farrah would walk away and then MTV would shut this whole thing down (again).

• Love 8
5 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

Good for her.  More should be like Maci.

I don't really admire her restraint because I think she's the one whispering in the other two's ears and getting them all riled up. But then she acts above it all. I don't mind her so much on her own, with her husband and kids. But in a peer setting she's kind of shitty.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't really admire her restraint because I think she's the one whispering in the other two's ears and getting them all riled up. But then she acts above it all. I don't mind her so much on her own, with her husband and kids. But in a peer setting she's kind of shitty.

This. It's what I was trying to explain. She gets to act all above it but she does seem to be the one laughing at people. Let's not forget she was very much apart of the snap chatting video calling Farrah names. Sorry not a fan of that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I think Cate and Amber are grown ass women and responsible for their own words and behavior.  I won't blame Maci for what they do.   

I don't think any of the Teen Moms are peaches, but I respect that Maci thinks putting her hands on someone is just not an option.  Good to see there is a line that just isn't even an option for her.  For most of the cast, can't say that.  

Edited by shelley1005
  • Love 2

*snort* The idea that Maci would not get physical with any girl. Of course she won't. She'd get her ass whooped. She puts her giant mouth to use instead. 

Maci won't touch or put her hands on Farrah because Farrah has not been a violent person to Maci or to any of these girls. If anyone showed restraint, it was Farrah who was on the receiving end of Amber's giant hand that nearly struck her. 

4 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This. It's what I was trying to explain. She gets to act all above it but she does seem to be the one laughing at people. Let's not forget she was very much apart of the snap chatting video calling Farrah names. Sorry not a fan of that.

Right. Slut-shaming. Maci not getting physical does not garner her any points.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

I think Cate and Amber are grown ass women and responsible for their own words and behavior.  I won't blame Maci for what they do.   

I don't think any of the Teen Moms are peaches, but I respect that Maci thinks putting her hands on someone is just not an option.  Good to see there is a line that just isn't even an option for her.  For most of the cast, can't say that.  

5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

*snort* The idea that Maci would not get physical with any girl. Of course she won't. She'd get her ass whooped. She puts her giant mouth to use instead. 

Maci won't touch or put her hands on Farrah because Farrah has not been a violent person to Maci or to any of these girls. If anyone showed restraint, it was Farrah who was on the receiving end of Amber's giant hand that nearly struck her. 

Right. Slut-shaming. Maci not getting physical does not garner her any points.

I would almost respect Maci more if she DID get physical. This passive-aggressive bullshit burns me up. She's been just as much a part of the mouthy bitch talk as the rest of them. 

• Love 9