Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom OG Reunion

honeydo7
  • Start Topic

18 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I would almost respect Maci more if she DID get physical. This passive-aggressive bullshit burns me up. She's been just as much a part of the mouthy bitch talk as the rest of them. 

Yes.

If she really cared about her "friend" Amber, she would not poke the crazy (Amber) by feeding into her delusions that Farrah is deserving of all this venom they shoot her way, which is only happening  because Maci did not get her way when she tried to quit the show. Maci is also stirring the pot because she is upset at Simon who called her out for her drinking during pregnancy. She needs back-up this time around. Rather than ignore Simon or quit the show, she'd rather use it to her advantage and try to  get MTV to get rid of Farrah. 

There is a lot of manipulating going on, and it has Maci's name written all over it. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
Just now, GreatKazu said:

In fact, if she teally cared about her "friend" Amber, she would not poke the crazy (Amber) by feeding into her delusions that Farrah is deserving of all this venom they shoot her way and simply because Maci did not get her way when she tried to quit the show. Maci is also stirring the pot because she is upset at Simon who called her out for her drinking during pregnancy. She needs back-up this time around. Rather than ignore Simon or quit the show, she'd rather use it to her advantage which is to get MTV to get rid of Farrah. 

There is a lot of manipulating going on, and it has Maci's name written all over it. 

In the "behind the scenes" episode, didn't Amber say that Maci and Cate came and got her while Farrah was onstage? I think those twits totally instigated that. 

My mom is a loony in many different ways. She's also verbally and emotionally abusive. Growing up, and even now to some extent, she couldn't wait to run to me to tell me who was saying what about me and to gloat over how much I was disliked. She had her reasons for it, but I think the biggest one was to make me feel even more tied and loyal to her (see, nobody loves you but me, honey). As an adult, I totally feel like REAL friends are the ones who want to protect you from bad stuff, or at least take care of that shit themselves. Unless she thought it was going to cause me real harm, my BFF would never run to me and fill me in on what so-and-so was saying. I mean, she might rip them another asshole without my knowledge, but we look out for one another and protect each other-and sometimes that means shielding the other from the crap that would only serve to make them feel bad. 

So that was my long-winded way of saying you're right. If Maci cared, she wouldn't prod that damn bear or poke at it or encourage Amber's behavior, especially knowing that it could illicit some response that could send Amanda right back to gel. 

• Love 14

I'd never respect someone more if they physically attacked another person unless it is in self defense and they have no choice.  Not how I was raised, but YMMV of course.  I get that it's in the minority here and maybe everywhere, but I'm okay with standing alone on not thinking it's cool to want to and then going ahead and beating someone's ass because you don't like them or they do you wrong.  

I respect anyone who knows that putting their hands on another person is wrong.  All the characters in Teen Mom are absolutely pieces of work, but at least a few of them know know not to go to that level.  

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

In the "behind the scenes" episode, didn't Amber say that Maci and Cate came and got her while Farrah was onstage? I think those twits totally instigated that. 

My mom is a loony in many different ways. She's also verbally and emotionally abusive. Growing up, and even now to some extent, she couldn't wait to run to me to tell me who was saying what about me and to gloat over how much I was disliked. She had her reasons for it, but I think the biggest one was to make me feel even more tied and loyal to her (see, nobody loves you but me, honey). As an adult, I totally feel like REAL friends are the ones who want to protect you from bad stuff, or at least take care of that shit themselves. Unless she thought it was going to cause me real harm, my BFF would never run to me and fill me in on what so-and-so was saying. I mean, she might rip them another asshole without my knowledge, but we look out for one another and protect each other-and sometimes that means shielding the other from the crap that would only serve to make them feel bad. 

So that was my long-winded way of saying you're right. If Maci cared, she wouldn't prod that damn bear or poke at it or encourage Amber's behavior, especially knowing that it could illicit some response that could send Amanda right back to gel. 

Right. Maci knows, or should know Amber's propensity for violence. She knows Amber has a short fuse. She also knows Amber has said she suffers from mental disorders. Amber has nothing. She owes the IRS. She does not have Leah all that often due to her own behavior, and Gary is watching Amber like a hawk. If she makes the wrong move, Amber could lose what little time she has with Leah. Amber could really go off the deep end.

Maci being a mother herself, should know Amber should not be involved in her petty and shitty manipulation game and drama. Maci is trash. She is as scummy as anyone who does resort to violence. She is using her friend to instigate and do her dirty work.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

Look I hate it when people get physical, to me that's gross but what Maci does is just as bad and I agree with the others, she knows she is poking the bear but her hands get to be clean because she didn't hit anyone. But also Maci is mean. She may not get physical but she has no problem throwing insults around (and yes they're about Farrah and it does fe el like I'mdefending Farrah but whatever) and slut shame people. It's why I let out a wtf laugh when maci said all holier than thou "I don't like all **** talking" um... Maci you've been throwing gasoline on that fire for quite some time. 

• Love 15

Simon is the one who started this whole dramastical drama but the girls vent their outrage on Farrah, not him. And Farrah is mostly a bystander in this particular situation. This is something you see often in high school, the girls turn against the other girl cuz they're afraid to attack the boyfriend. Cuz he's a guy. They frame it as "standing up for their man" or "she's my friend so I will defend her" or whatever, but attacking Farrah instead of Simon is just ingrained, unconscious sexism.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, lidarose9 said:

Simon is the one who started this whole dramastical drama but the girls vent their outrage on Farrah, not him. And Farrah is mostly a bystander in this particular situation. This is something you see often in high school, the girls turn against the other girl cuz they're afraid to attack the boyfriend. Cuz he's a guy. They frame it as "standing up for their man" or "she's my friend so I will defend her" or whatever, but attacking Farrah instead of Simon is just ingrained, unconscious sexism.

This is true. Maci though has had a problem with Farrah because of the video for years or whatever her reason is. I personally have always felt that Maci just got angry that MTV brought her back into the show after realizing the only three stories weren't enough. Catelynn has always been kind of cold or indifferent towards her but I think she would always take Macis side because Maci is her friend and also I think Catelynn thinks of Maci as the cool popular girl wanting to befriend her. Amber was always kind of cool with Farrah but then Simon started to talk and she can't fight Simon so Farrah. 

• Love 12

Because manipulating and pushing people into beating someone up for you is so much better than getting physical yourself. It's the same thing. She's just as bad.

Maci doesn't think it's wrong. She just wants to appear as a nice girl.

Edited by Court
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, shelley1005 said:

I'd never respect someone more if they physically attacked another person unless it is in self defense and they have no choice.  Not how I was raised, but YMMV of course.  I get that it's in the minority here and maybe everywhere, but I'm okay with standing alone on not thinking it's cool to want to and then going ahead and beating someone's ass because you don't like them or they do you wrong.  

I respect anyone who knows that putting their hands on another person is wrong.  All the characters in Teen Mom are absolutely pieces of work, but at least a few of them know know not to go to that level.  

I seriously doubt anyone on here condones physical violence. I certainly wasn't raised to beat someone's ass for the fun of it, nor do I think anyone implied that.

There are different kinds of bullying and abuse, however. Maci isn't innocent. That is what my points, and others' points including @Court, were. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Court said:

Because manipulating and pushing people intk beating someone up for you is so much better than getting physical yourself. It's the same thing. She's just as bad.

Not the same at all to me.  If someone punched me, I'd blame them and not their friend.  

I also think that maybe Amber and Cate are responsible for their own actions.  Maci isn't all that mighty and powerful.  She can be a bitch as every single member of the cast can be, but she's not the one who gets blamed when Amber decided to revert back to her violent ways with her boyfriend in step.  

I'm gonna just agree to disagree and get off this hamster wheel.  

• Love 3

Maci is as shitty to Amber as Matt is. They are both whispering into her ear.

@WhosThatGirl agree. Amber was cool with Farrah. That must have really bothered Maci to her core.

Aside from Maci being a major shit-stirrer, I think Amber is hurt because of Simon's attacks, but is directing that hurt into anger at Farrah for not stopping him. Amber is also mad at Farrah for speaking truthfully about Matt. Farrah is being victimized by Amber because of the actions of Simon and Matt. I believe Matt took out his anger on Amber for her having that conversation with Farrah on the phone and revealing she was questioning Matt's truth.

21 minutes ago, Court said:

Because manipulating and pushing people into  beating someone up for you is so much better than getting physical yourself. It's the same thing. She's just as bad.

Exactly. Maci condones violence without having to actually get physical. She does not come forth to denounce what went down. She did not say she regrets what happened. She has not mentioned at all that she does not approve of what violence occurred on stage. I was not there and yet, I slammed them for their violent behavior and mentioned feeling bad for Michael. Many of us condemned Amber and Matt for getting physical. 

In the end Amber is responsible for how she behaved. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

No one is saying Cate and Amber aren't responsible for their own actions. We're just saying Maci isn't innocent here. Cate said "then I hear Maci saying go get her." Encouraging someone to physically assault someone is no better than assaulting someone. 

• Love 13

There's no way in hell Maci or Catelynn are going to quit MTV in support of Amber!  Taylor doesn't make enough money to support Maci in the manner in which she has become accustomed and Cate has to realize she'll be on welfare and living in a trailer park as soon as they blow through the money from selling their homes and Tyler's 5 cars!

• Love 6

Maci is smarter than catelynn and Amber in that she is constantly playing her part on the show and she rarely lets down that facade.   the closest she came is the spanking during the being maci special.  Farrah is always a second away from an outburst and Amber was literally on camera beating Gary's ass and acts like a bitchy asshole in general all the time.  Catelynn is clearly not that bright for a boatload of reasons.  It's kind of like watching head cheerleader made 3 sped kids do all her dirty work.   

Ryan is onto her, but his answer is to run away even if it means not seeing Bentley when he is supposed to.  She has probably stirred major shit between him and his parents too.  

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, lexiexx said:

Maci is smarter than catelynn and Amber in that she is constantly playing her part on the show and she rarely lets down that facade.   the closest she came is the spanking during the being maci special.  Farrah is always a second away from an outburst and Amber was literally on camera beating Gary's ass and acts like a bitchy asshole in general all the time.  Catelynn is clearly not that bright for a boatload of reasons.  It's kind of like watching head cheerleader made 3 sped kids do all her dirty work.   

Ryan is onto her, but his answer is to run away even if it means not seeing Bentley when he is supposed to.  She has probably stirred major shit between him and his parents too.  

I think her facade is slowly breaking though. The miracle baby stories are ridiculous. 

• Love 7

Amber is totally responsible for her own actions, just as Cate is responsible for hers and Maci is for hers. I hold each one of these women account for their individual actions. And I've seen nothing from Maci's actions to put her above anything the other women have done in terms of bitchy or downright MEAN, behavior. They might be in different classes, but I grade them on the same scale. 

• Love 9

Farrah has turned into nothing but a shit talking bitch. I can't stand Matt, but the pedophile comment is just Farrah trying to be mean girl. Simon is also no hero. Yes, some of his comments blowing the show open are funny, but this is also the man who had no other insults for Amber and Catelynn except for calling them names because of their weight. I don't know if those two do it for the publicity, but it makes them rather hateful and ugly.  

And I give Ryan zero passes if he runs away from Maci and Bentley. Please ... the guy said on camera that he doesn't care about spending time with his son. We've all seen what a prize he is. I'm putting money on his becoming devoted to the fiancé's kid - and then then they'll start having babies that he might actually like. He wouldn't be the first guy to do that - and it has nothing to do with Maci. She and Tyler both said that he only sees Bentley when the cameras role.

• Love 3
On 2016-12-17 at 0:52 PM, mayvenne said:

So annoyed- I apparently missed the second reunion and the weekend at corey's. I wasn't too concerned as I am usually able to catch up with on demand but somehow it doesn't seem to be offered or at least it's not working for now. Hopefully one of these days it gets straightened out and I can catch up  to  you all. 

And I love the Dr. Ew. Marisa not sure if you coined it but whoever- it's a great one. thanks!!! oops--- but I wouldn't say Maci has it together.........but then again, I guess in this circle of moms, maybe so.

You are welcome!  Let me clarify: Maci has it together in comparison to some of the other moms. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Amber is totally responsible for her own actions, just as Cate is responsible for hers and Maci is for hers. I hold each one of these women account for their individual actions. And I've seen nothing from Maci's actions to put her above anything the other women have done in terms of bitchy or downright MEAN, behavior. They might be in different classes, but I grade them on the same scale. 

I think the only thing Maci has on them is that her kids are well taken care of and she is a good mom.  Compared to Amber, who never sees her child and Cate who lets dogs raise her kids, she is a better mom and has a supportive partner and father. Definitely agree with all of your other points.

• Love 7

@EmeraldGirl it was Simon who called Matt a pedophile. Matt should have confronted Simon about that tweet, not "do a Maci" and have Amber do his dirty work. Matt is no pedophile. He is a p*$$y.

As for Ryan, that dude can go take a hike. I have never given him a pass on his relationship with Bentley. Taylor is the one giving 100 percent to Bentley just like Kristina.

How about a new show? Step-parents. Fuck Teen Mom. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I think the only thing Maci has on them is that her kids are well taken care of and she is a good mom.  Compared to Amber, who never sees her child and Cate who lets dogs raise her kids, she is a better mom and has a supportive partner and father. Definitely agree with all of your other points.

Word.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

How about a new show? Step-parents. Fuck Teen Mom. 

19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yesssss. Kristina. Taylor. Miranda. 

Now to be fair, a courtesy invitation should be extended to April and the Baltierra canines as well.

• Love 18
23 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

I was raised the same way. Hitting people is certainly not the way to handle any situation unless it is to protect yourself. I spoke out against the violence that Amber and Matt perpetuated upon Michael and Farrah, as did many others here. I didn't read anyone condoning violence upon another except in jest. 

The message being conveyed is, the majority don't appreciate the tactics Maci uses and endorses.

After reading all the comments about mean girl Maci, I just want to add my two cents. What Maci did or didn't do on the reunion, the way I see it is, she played a big part in what happened.  She has had this  agenda for quite some time now and she was going to make damn sure Farrah got hers.

As the three sat there at the end of the reunion, notice it wasn't Amber who complained about waiting around. It wasn't Cate who mentioned that either. It was Maci.  She bolted out of the gate with her complaint about having to be called in to the studio early because of how MTV allowed Farrah to come in later.  It wasn't what Simon tweeted. It wasn't how Simon disrespected Matt or Amber. It wasn't how Cate had been called out for her weight and problems by Simon or all the other things that were mentioned by Amber earlier in the show.  She didn't mention or bring up the phone call Amber received from Farrah that Amber claimed was done without her knowledge.  Maci only mentioned MTV when it came to how she was treated. It wasn't about anyone else's issues with MTV, Simon, or Farrah. Nooooooo. It was Maci being asked to get her ass to the studio early.  That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Maci knowing Amber was already seething with anger over Farrah and Simon, more than likely brought to her attention how, again, this is all Farrah's fault. Cate is so ignorant and stupid, any chance she can get to act all bad-ass towards Farrah for sins committed in the past, jumped on the bandwagon as soon as Maci begins complaining to them and coercing them into her planned Mexican stand-off.  During the Nessa special when asked about the fight, Cate uttered going to Maci and how they both went to "go get Amber".  Sweet little Maci with the clean hands and April 2.0, run to Amber, the person who they know will go ballistic and put her domestic violence skills to work. What do they have to lose? How special.

Maci is a good mom, but she is a schemer who is only looking out for herself. She is also repulsive.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 13

I'm about to make an analogy here, but I don't want it to be taken literally. I'm in no way saying that Maci is the equivalent of Charles Manson. However, there is a man who was put in prison for crimes that he ordered, but wasn't even present for. Again, not saying that Maci is a deranged psychopath, but there is something to the concept of putting ideas into other people's heads. You can be held responsible. That doesn't make the person who actually committed the crime/did the action any LESS responsible. It just means you played your part too. Maci is very stealth, she whispers in their ears and knows just how to manipulate these less intelligent women. Notice Maci was the the first one to really have a problem with Farrah, and the other girls weren't even really that bothered. Now they're rushing out on stage to assault her and blasting her all over social media. While "sweet, quiet" Maci just sits back and watches. 

• Love 11

Just watched "Unseen Moments".  Snooze-a-thon!  No real discussion or follow up questions.  Farrah not being there to defend herself  or ugly-cry for us (during the birthday scene).  I wonder if the balloon-release idea came from Farrah's therapist or something.  Maci's demeanor seems like that of a tired 40-something mom.  (I know something about that.)  So acts so world-weary - as if she thinks that is the role she should be playing.  I did like seeing Amber talk back to Gnat, but she and Caitlynn can get take a few rows of seats for everything else they said.  

Let's face it, none of these women have sparkling personalities.  They are all so flat and monotone.  A clip show in this format is super boring to watch.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm about to make an analogy here, but I don't want it to be taken literally. I'm in no way saying that Maci is the equivalent of Charles Manson. However, there is a man who was put in prison for crimes that he ordered, but wasn't even present for. Again, not saying that Maci is a deranged psychopath, but there is something to the concept of putting ideas into other people's heads. You can be held responsible. That doesn't make the person who actually committed the crime/did the action any LESS responsible. It just means you played your part too. Maci is very stealth, she whispers in their ears and knows just how to manipulate these less intelligent women. Notice Maci was the the first one to really have a problem with Farrah, and the other girls weren't even really that bothered. Now they're rushing out on stage to assault her and blasting her all over social media. While "sweet, quiet" Maci just sits back and watches. 

Agree.

Re the bolding (mine), Maci is not deranged, but Amber is not mentally stable. To coerce someone like that who has been unstable for quite some time and who is already upset, and no doubt, being prodded by her con artist fuck buddy to go out and do his work, just reeks. It is not that Maci can be held criminally responsible for what happened, but she is morally corrupt (tm Camille Grammar).

I cannot believe Catelynn and Maci do not sit on their couches and never mention to Tyler and Taylor their true feelings about Amber and Matt. You can't tell me those two yahoos don't question Matt. You can't tell me they don't act like chismosas (Spanish for gossipers) as they sit there and laugh at how Matt is scum and how they wouldn't be with some dude who has lied to them about how many kids he actually has brought into the world. Most certainly they sit there and question Amber's choices, how mentally off she must be and how desperate she is to have a guy like Matt. I have questioned a couple of friends when they were in questionable relationships. It is human nature. I didn't hear Maci ever say Matt is a great guy and people should leave him and Amber alone. I did hear Cate defend Matt by saying it was wrong for him to be called a pedophile, but other than that, I think her ass is on her couch as she sits there and eats herself to death while she tells Tyler she wouldn't be stupid like Amber.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I cannot believe Catelynn and Maci do not sit on their couches and never mention to Tyler and Taylor their true feelings about Amber and Matt. You can't tell me those two yahoos don't question Matt. You can't tell me they don't act like chismosas (Spanish for gossipers) as they sit there and laugh at how Matt is scum and how they wouldn't be with some dude who has lied to them about how many kids he actually has brought into the world. Most certainly they sit there and question Amber's choices, how mentally off she must be and how desperate she is to have a guy like Matt. I have questioned a couple of friends when they were in questionable relationships. It is human nature. I didn't hear Maci ever say Matt is a great guy and people should leave him and Amber alone. I did hear Cate defend Matt by saying it was wrong for him to be called a pedophile, but other than that, I think her ass is on her couch as she sits there and eats herself to death while she tells Tyler she wouldn't be stupid like Amber.

was Cate the one who said, 'we all have GREAT GUYS" or did Amber say that?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I just don't see that.  I've seen the other girls be upset with Farrah talking about herself as the star of the show and more important than the other girls.  I've seen the other girls wildly upset at how Farrah treats the members of the crew.  That's been going on for a while now.  I think Maci was the only one bothered that Farrah did porn.  I think she still is the only one bothered by it.  When the other two bring it up, it's because they know it bothers Farrah so they are going after where she is sensitive.  It's the same way the masses on social media and of course here dig at Cate first and foremost on her looks and her weight...because it's the dig that always works.   

I think this time it was a ticking time bomb with Simon calling Matt a pedophile.  Amber came charging out when Farrah said basically, "well sorry Matt does look like a pedophile."  It was gonna happen no matter what Maci did or did not do.  Did she enjoy watching the Farrah drama even if it meant her friend Amber was engaging in damaging behavior....I am sure she did, but I don't think she's the mastermind of anything.  

• Love 5

And yet, through all of this, I fully believe Amber would like to have that friendship, or whatever it was she had with Farrah again. Call me crazy, but I think she somewhat regrets what went down. She told Drew she just wants an apology from Farrah.  Not sure why since it was Simon's words, not Farrah's.  She was fully supportive of Farrah back in the porn days. She had nothing bad to say about her. Not even when Maci was huffing and puffing through her tantrum, Amber seemed to remain loyal with her support. On the Unseen Moments and the Ask the Moms special, Amber said a few things that led me to believe she still has some kind of soft spot for Farrah. She answered one question, if she were to choose one of the girls as a roommate, she would choose Farrah. Now, that could be Amber being sarcastic, but to me, it didn't come off Amber's usual sarcastic and rude self. I fully expected her to go ballistic and talk all kinds of shit about Farrah. I am surprised she was somewhat restrained. In fact, when asked by Nessa about the fight, Amber said rather calmly she was full of emotions. No doubt with the two twats (Matt and Maci) who can't stand on their own and handle their own business. Throw in Cate who was itching for a showdown.

When the other two bring it up, it's because they know it bothers Farrah so they are going after where she is sensitive

The other two bring it up because they know it is what their fans hate about Farrah. Their fans support their treatment of the whole slut-shaming. The non-stop slut-shaming that goes on about Farrah on the girls' social media pages is vile. Time and time again when the Twitter pages of those two get posted here, a quick glance at the comments show non-stop comments about Farrah and how they perceive her as a slut and a whore. Those comments will remain there. They never get deleted from their twitter pages. Amber received a round of applause once she yelled out, "SHE SOLD HER VAGINA!!" Amber seemed to be gloating upon receiving that applause.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

The other two bring it up because they know it is what their fans hate about Farrah. The non-stop slut-shaming that goes on about Farrah on the girls' social media pages is vile. Time and time again when the Twitter pages of those two get posted here, a quick glance at the comments show non-stop comments about Farrah and how they perceive her as a slut and a whore. Those comments will remain there. They never get deleted from their twitter pages.

Yeah, the shaming on the net and social media is pretty vile all around.  The slut shaming of Farrah and we can add in a bunch of the other girls as well.  Kail and Leah have been slut shamed all over the place too.    The always and constant fat and body shaming of Cate.  The gay bashing of Tyler.  I could go on and on.  It's all pretty disgusting.   

I also personally doubt Amber wants a friendship with Farrah anymore with how easily she was able to label her partner a pedophile with nothing to back it up.   While Matt is pretty flawed, I think it's over the line to throw out calling someone a pedo, way worse than slut shaming someone.  Simon isn't the only one who did it either, I heard Farrah do it with my own ears on the reunion show.  

Edited by shelley1005
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

Yeah, the shaming on the net and social media is pretty vile all around.  The slut shaming of Farrah and we can add in a bunch of the other girls as well.  Kail and Leah have been slut shamed all over the place too.    The always and constant fat and body shaming of Cate.  The gay bashing of Tyler.  I could go on and on.  It's all pretty disgusting.   

I also personally doubt Amber wants a friendship with Farrah anymore with how easily she was able to label her partner a pedophile with nothing to back it up.   While Matt is pretty flawed, I think it's over the line to throw out calling someone a pedo, way worse than slut shaming someone.  Simon isn't the only one who did it either, I heard Farrah do it with my own ears on the reunion show.  

Regardless of who said it, Matt wasn't the one who handled it as he should have. I don't think he was trying to ignore it and telling Amber to let it go. Matt was extremely bothered by the comment, rightfully so, but didn't have the balls to take care of it without having his woman do it for him.

I keep wondering if he was hoping Amber would get physical and eventually arrested. While she was in jail, he would enjoy the freedom and her money.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I keep wondering if he was hoping Amber would get physical and eventually arrested. While she was in jail, he would enjoy the freedom and her money.

Nah.  This is Teen Mom.  Since he shockingly didn't knock Amber up....his role in the show would be highly diminished with her behind bars.  Matt wants the attention and the paycheck.  Amber is his magic ticket.  

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

Nah.  This is Teen Mom.  Since he shockingly didn't knock Amber up....his role in the show would be highly diminished with her behind bars.  Matt wants the attention and the paycheck.  Amber is his magic ticket.  

Matt is none too happy when the producers stick with any Amber topic too long. We have watched at least three scenes now, one on the Unseen Moments, where Matt is a bit agitated that Amber has much too much screen time. Amber reminded him it is Teen Mom. I personally think Matt would find a way to continue to hog the limelight if Amber were not to be front and center for whatever reason. Tyler did it with Cate away at rehab.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 9

The thing is none of the cast members from either 1 or 2 have any right to throw stones at each other. Ryan's dad said it best when Farrah was announced to be returning: "I think all of them have made mistakes" in paraphrasing but that's what it was and he was correct. None of these cast members have the right to act as if they are better, starting with the very reason they were on the show from the jump. They've made their situations better (or at least they may think so) but I don't think it gives them the right to judge each other. And Maci can act like she doesn't engage with the trash talking of her other cast member (Farrah) like she said but she does. They all do.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Was Farrah's porn a "mistake?"

Well everyone on the show thinks it is. I personally have no real opinion on it, I wouldn't personally do it but again.. not a real person to judge on it. But all the girls seem to have real insight on it because you know.. their morals.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

And yet coming onto this board and seeing cracks and visual snarks against Cate's eating habits, Amber's cray-cray, Leah's drug use, and Tyler's apparent disinterest in Cate totally rocks my world. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

And yet coming onto this board and seeing cracks and visual snarks against Cate's eating habits, Amber's cray-cray, Leah's drug use, and Tyler's apparent disinterest in Cate totally rocks my world. 

That seems like what most think the internet is for....so you're in good company.  

• Love 5

I seem to know less about this whole thing than many- watch the show, but don't follow twitter, news articles, etc on these women. I think Matt (he is so gross and so conniving) loved going after Farrah and Michael.  He is the defender of Amber and will resort to  physical violence to show it. He will use caveman tactics to protect Amber, and she loves him defending her honor. 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

I seem to know less about this whole thing than many- watch the show, but don't follow twitter, news articles, etc on these women. I think Matt (he is so gross and so conniving) loved going after Farrah and Michael.  He is the defender of Amber and will resort to  physical violence to show it. He will use caveman tactics to protect Amber, and she loves him defending her honor. 

Matt is a defender of Matt, no one else. Him going after Michael was a joke since it was Simon,, who is  taller, younger, and was the person who threw the pedophile comment out there on Twitter initially. It wasn't Matt I saw charging out there to confront Farrah and Simon about the comment made about HIM. 

We have a couple of posters here who keep us on top of the current news by posting links to Twitter and articles. Thanks to them that is how we acquire our news on these people.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

Yes, GreatKazu. I agree. Matt is in it all for himself. I think what I meant to say was in Amber's eyes he defended her. And I agree with the second part of your post. Thank you so much to those of you who take the bullet for us and keep up with Twitter and Instagram and share all the details of these twits lives. This forum is my guilty pleasure. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The thing is none of the cast members from either 1 or 2 have any right to throw stones at each other. Ryan's dad said it best when Farrah was announced to be returning: "I think all of them have made mistakes" in paraphrasing but that's what it was and he was correct. None of these cast members have the right to act as if they are better, starting with the very reason they were on the show from the jump. They've made their situations better (or at least they may think so) but I don't think it gives them the right to judge each other. And Maci can act like she doesn't engage with the trash talking of her other cast member (Farrah) like she said but she does. They all do.

Such a sharp contrast to the cast members of TM2.

Chelsea, Kail, Leah, and even Jenelle seem to have a spirit of friendship and loyalty.  They may not hang out at all with Jenelle, not that I blame them, but still, they show a certain amount of respect to one another. 

Unless I have lost some of my memory, I can't recall any of the girls attacking Jenelle or slamming her for how she lives her life even when they were asked a question about Jenelle. I am sure they think certain things about her and how she lives her life, but they keep that to themselves.  Kail and Leah surely have no room to talk even if the opportunity arose for them to give a full, honest opinion on any of their castmates.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SPLAIN said:

Such a sharp contrast to the cast members of TM2.

Chelsea, Kail, Leah, and even Jenelle seem to have a spirit of friendship and loyalty.  They may not hang out at all with Jenelle, not that I blame them, but still, they show a certain amount of respect to one another. 

Unless I have lost some of my memory, I can't recall any of the girls attacking Jenelle or slamming her for how she lives her life even when they were asked a question about Jenelle. I am sure they think certain things about her and how she lives her life, but they keep that to themselves.  Kail and Leah surely have no room to talk even if the opportunity arose for them to give a full, honest opinion on any of their castmates.

Doesn't this sort of showcase the weird societal standard associate d with porn in America, though? I mean if Jenelle did a porn, how long do you think it would take for Kailynn or Leah to call her out on it? I don't, for some reason, think Chelsea would, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't silently judge her for it. To me, porn is among the LEAST objectionable things about Farrah. I mean it's WAY down the list. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Doesn't this sort of showcase the weird societal standard associate d with porn in America, though? I mean if Jenelle did a porn, how long do you think it would take for Kailynn or Leah to call her out on it? I don't, for some reason, think Chelsea would, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't silently judge her for it. To me, porn is among the LEAST objectionable things about Farrah. I mean it's WAY down the list. 

Maybe it is just me, but I still don't think they would call her out for it. Did they call out Farrah for her porn? I seriously ask because I am sure the TM2 girls were asked about Farrah.

I agree, pornography is so not on my radar of things that anyone should be ashamed of or denounced for. Apparently, DV is the norm for some of these girls, but that is ok. *heavy sarcasm*

ETA:

Video of Kailyn saying if porn works for Farrah, great:

However, she then comments in this article, Farrah is doing pornos to stay relevent. To be fair, Farrah took a dig at Cate and Kailyn:

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/12/kailyn-lowry-slams-farrah-abraham-theres-nothing-good-about-her/

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 1