Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E14: Secrets, Lies And Vicki's New Guy

• Start Topic

Vicki getting her shoe stuck in a crack and losing her nipple cover isn't as zany, charming, or cute as she thinks it is. 

Not at all!  Vicki is so phony and staged and I cannot stand her mugging for the camera faces, like OMG I laughing hysterically!  We are so wacky!  I bet she practices her phony laugh faces in the mirror at home.  

Her Masarati is about as real as Gretchens Rolls Royce.  Why does she have Chanel and Prada while barley clinging to her Coto McMansion.  Give it up Vicki.  Also, 55 year old women should not be calling the men that date "boys".  Gross.

• Love 23

Heather's "the candle smells were choking me" was bullshit. She didn't want to be there, she wants nothing to do with Megan. Megan committed a cardinal (No pun intended!) sin- she didn't bow down to Queen Heather and now she's going to pay. "Choking"- whatever. She's really a horrible actress.

• Love 18

I have the crap known as direct tv, which goes out if a bird poops.  Well, it went out and froze on the image of Tamra strutting her shit at the fitness extravaganza or whatever.   Tamra has some impressive cellulite, no naval to be found, and really weird, scar tissue looking abs.   It's like a bunch of rivulets and knots on her stomach. Does a tummy tuck do that?  

so Vickis new "boyfriend " is a cop?  Well, it makes sense.  Cops don't make a lot of money, so he's probably holding his nose, grinning and bearing it while Vicki picks up the tab.   At least Vicki figured out that men only want her money, and hired a more attractive man whore.    

Heathers red red dress was tailored to perfection.  She really is a perfectly put together critter.   

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

Not at all!  Vicki is so phony and staged and I cannot stand her mugging for the camera faces, like OMG I laughing hysterically!  We are so wacky!  I bet she practices her phony laugh faces in the mirror at home.  

Her Masarati is about as real as Gretchens Rolls Royce.  Why does she have Chanel and Prada while barley clinging to her Coto McMansion.  Give it up Vicki.  Also, 55 year old women should not be calling the men that date "boys".  Gross.

Vicki drives me nuts with the "boys" comments.  Maybe she thinks it makes her seem younger but it just makes her look like she is desperately trying to be cute.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

New Poll question:  Who hasn't lost someone in Costco?  I've lost my whole family and everyone of them individually.  The sample stands are my first resort and then electronics.  Or  I break down and use that new thing that's been discussed called a cell phone.  Heck sometimes you can find them at the cellphone kiosk.  Geez, and Kelly thinks her husband is the one with a problem.

Yeah, Vicki's 'commercial' was all sorts of desperate.  And I loved the editing reminders.

Shannon has said that the buyers wanted all the furniture.  I don't think that was necessarily Shannon's plan but they got an good offer and went for it.  Except for the mattresses (I would assume) and few other things.  Only one daughter was getting a new mattress.

Tamra needs to reel in some of the crude remarks.

Meg was on WWHL and looked gorgeous. 

NO, I have never lost my wife at Costco.

We stick together because we know that at the end of the trip we can sit down for a wienie and snark at the people and their purchases. I am more apt to lose her at the supermarket, there? She just wanders away...

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, 100PercentPain said:

Wow.  I was wondering why an regular, good-looking guy would be interested in Vicki.  Seems like the bad cop, failed politician makes more sense. That is more her style.  Wonder why Tamara's research on him didn't turn any of this info up.

Edited by OFDgal
spelling
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

What is this new fangled invention you speak of?

It is amazing.  A miracle of science.  You hold a little device up to your ear and instead of hearing the ocean, you hear the voice of the person you're looking for.  And when we got separated in a two square mile park, we used this invention to send a message.  "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"  And wonder of wonders, the answer came back...."At Pirates of the Caribbean, you Idiot.  Where are YOU?"

• Love 7

I could have sworn that Meghan responded to Tamra asking if he was spending time with the kids in the dessert that no he had just said something about helping his dad.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Lady Grump said:

Oh, and why would that man date Vicki? He's suspect for that fact alone.

Oh I remember reading about that guy using the Chavez name during the election (I live in Northern California and when our local news bores us to sobs we always turn our gaze to the south, where there is never a shortage or crazy news) and the obvious panderings.  

So, he's seeking elected office.  What better than getting yourself a spot on a weekly reality show.  And maybe I'm seeing things, but dude looked like he was peering straight into the camera whenever possible..

• Love 5

I got the impression that Vicki told Kelly Shannon's secret when they flashed back to two or three days ago with Tamra and Heather, Kelly said something like the secret is bad. Way to keep that secret Vicki. I would not be surprised if there is something that Shannon told Vicki back when they were good friends. Now I am sure Vicki will embellish said secret, but there might be a bit of truth to it. I just question the validity of whatever the gossip is, because Shannon changed her tune with Vicki pretty quickly. Shannon wasn't just cordial with Vicki at Heather's party it was like they were back being great friends again with all the joking and such. It was a bit weird.

Vicki being mad at Shannon was ridiculous. Shannon was pretty clear that she did not want to be friends with Vicki, so Vicky getting mad that Shannon left her a voicemail concerning the accident was so stupid, but so very Vicki. Didn't Brianna and Michael at that awesome lunch in one of the previous episodes say that Vicki should respond or something?

My aunt use to love Yankee Candle so whenever we would go shopping she would have to stop in and the store would give me a headache from all the smells, so I can kind of understand Heather's leaving during the opening of Jimmy's dream candle store. I also, had a friend who would get headaches from Victoria Secret, because of all the pink. I do not think Victoria's Secret is as pink as it used to be, so she might be okay now.

Kelly is really trying to paint Michael as a horrible person, but I do not see how he is any different from her for the most part. I do not really see Michael as a narcissist. Well, at least not as big of a narcissist as Vicki. So basically Kelly is staying with him for financial reasons and he might get custody of Jolie. Wouldn't Michael have to have something major on Kelly to get full custody of Jolie?

• Love 6
13 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

I'm still trying to get past Meghan saying Jimmy is about to realize his lifelong dream of being a candle purveyor. Truly a first. 

ETA: ... and that Tamballs said that a party refreshment looked like a yeast infection.

I thought she was making a joke.  No?

9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The decision to go to Ireland seemed so natural and spotaneous!

Bwah.  SO spontaneous.  Why in the world these ladies have to "pretend" like they're planning these elaborate trips on the spur of the moment is beyond me.  I can only assume it's written into their contracts.  But, in reality, it really "breaks the 4th wall" more than anything because it comes across as so fake and ridiculous.

1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Heather's "the candle smells were choking me" was bullshit. She didn't want to be there, she wants nothing to do with Megan. Megan committed a cardinal (No pun intended!) sin- she didn't bow down to Queen Heather and now she's going to pay. "Choking"- whatever. She's really a horrible actress.

I mean, maybe Heather did want to peace out - and that's fine.  But some people really do have an intolerance to fake scents from candles, potpourri, air fresheners, etc - ranging from severe headaches and nausea to worse.  It's part of the reason that "unscented" cleaning products, soaps, etc exist.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Well, I, for one, am very glad to see that Jimmy's dream of becoming a candle purveyor came true. 

Not so glad to see? Shannon's weird truce with Vicki. All along, Shannon has been the rock. The one person to not cave. I admired her for it. I'd never talk to that scumbag liar again, if it were me. And at the candle party, Vicki is calling her a liar and she's running around town hinting that she has some dirt on Shannon...then next week Shannon is laughing and joking with her? To me, that reeks of fear. Vicki DOES have something on Shannon and Shannon now realizes how serious she is about letting it out. So she's going to drop the hostility and pretend to be friendly, to try and keep Vicki quiet. 

I'm just really not sure how I feel about that. I don't want Vicki eased back into the group! I want her iced out! But if I felt I had to appease someone to protect my family....I don't know....

My thought on the truce was a bit different--my guess is that she did it to shut *Tamra and Heather* up. If I had to spend a trip abroad (or several more weeks/months filming) with two people in my party yammering at me to make nice when I'd already determined that I didn't want anything further to do with someone... I'd probably go ahead and make it look like I was having fun with her rather than listen to it. And then let the offender continue to hang herself with her own behavior. Knowing Vicki, the odds would be good that she would do just that... And then, as Shannon said in one of her talking heads, she could show that she was being the bigger person. In Shannon's mind, she may just be giving Vicki enough leash.

I can't imagine that Vicki has anything on Shannon or David that would be THAT revelatory at this point, except that yes, it could be something bad that Shannon was trying to move past... And Vicki would spin it in the absolute worst light and bludgeon it to death. For that reason too, I'd make nice. Not because I was afraid, but because I'd want to spare myself and my family the drama that Vicki would cause.

But other than that, I want Vicki iced out too! But there's still hope! 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Duke2801 said:

Bwah.  SO spontaneous.  Why in the world these ladies have to "pretend" like they're planning these elaborate trips on the spur of the moment is beyond me.  I can only assume it's written into their contracts.  But, in reality, it really "breaks the 4th wall" more than anything because it comes across as so fake and ridiculous.

I mean, maybe Heather did want to peace out - and that's fine.  But some people really do have an intolerance to fake scents from candles, potpourri, air fresheners, etc - ranging from severe headaches and nausea to worse.  It's part of the reason that "unscented" cleaning products, soaps, etc exist.

I am guilty of this. I can't stand to go in Bath and Body works even the grocery store aisle with all the laundry detergent makes me sick.

And man vicki is really laying it all out there. she is willing to throw everyone under the bus if they don't get in line. No wonder they all decided to 'forgive' her. She is literally blackmailing them. SMDH

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I totally thought she was serious about the candle purveyor thing. Shannon is a good one for poking fun at herself. Megan? Not so much. 

4 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I'm with you on that. I actually really like scented candles. But I have to pick the scent, and just one at a time, please. I can't go into a whole store full of them. I would have an immediate headache. 

4 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

My thought on the truce was a bit different--my guess is that she did it to shut *Tamra and Heather* up. If I had to spend a trip abroad (or several more weeks/months filming) with two people in my party yammering at me to make nice when I'd already determined that I didn't want anything further to do with someone... I'd probably go ahead and make it look like I was having fun with her rather than listen to it. And then let the offender continue to hang herself with her own behavior. Knowing Vicki, the odds would be good that she would do just that... And then, as Shannon said in one of her talking heads, she could show that she was being the bigger person. In Shannon's mind, she may just be giving Vicki enough leash.

That's a good point. You might be right about that. I hope so, just because I really don't want Vicki to reveal something that could hurt Shannon more than she's already been hurt. 

• Love 5

I once dated a woman - back when I was a younger idiot - and she said, "the truth is often told, in jest".

Pleather's "this place is a dump" made me laugh. She's a shrew and her severe looks are going to get her taken by some mysterious guvmint department because she looks more and more like some mean, evil E.T. Had she said that to me, I would have countered, "Yeah, it is a dump, but not as obnoxious as those McMansions that people custom build".

Bicki's Maserati is also a hoot.

I wonder if the car and her new 'boy' passed the sniff test with the Warthog...."Look at gramma's new car, do you wanna go for a ride with her and Steve?"

Is there anything like 'pre partum depression'? I bet that baby has the first recorded case in history. Mudhen has some of the strangest facial expressions/reactions to situations

Jimbo is a pussy.

I WOULD have told those bitches - in no uncertain terms - to GTFO and don't ruin my coming out.....er.........Candle party.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

It is amazing.  A miracle of science.  You hold a little device up to your ear and instead of hearing the ocean, you hear the voice of the person you're looking for.  And when we got separated in a two square mile park, we used this invention to send a message.  "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"  And wonder of wonders, the answer came back...."At Pirates of the Caribbean, you Idiot.  Where are YOU?"

Standing here with the Countess.........

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I know that and I'm not arguing that at all. I just don't believe that Heather is one of those people.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Eh, I give Heather a pass on this.  I can only stand to be inside a Yankee Candle store for about 10 minutes before I start to get a headache.  And some of the boutiques that feature candles and bath products like Meghan and Jimmy's new store, forget it.  5 minutes and I'm out of there.  It can be seriously overpowering.  One of my favorite bath and body product stores, that I conveniently enough discovered on my trip to Ireland (LUSH), I can no longer go in to.  Any time I want one of their bath bombs or bubble bars, I have to order it online.  There's a store in the Orlando airport...I can't even walk past the store opening without my sinuses flipping out.

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I missed the first few minutes but as someone who has to breathe through my mouth walking through department store perfume areas and can't walk into certain stores like candle shops and other stores without getting a severe headache, sensitivity to smells is a very really thing. Luckily most of the stores I can't go into I don't want to but anything in. 

• Love 5

Yeah without knowing Heather personally it's impossible to say if she was lying about the candles choking her or not.  I personally choose to believe her - mostly based on the fact that she's not proven herself to be a huge liarface like some cast members who I will totally name.  Vicki.  And yeah, even though I mostly like you now - you too, Tamera.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 8

Why anyone that knows Vicki would actually confide anything confidential to her is a mystery to me. Shannon seems either bipolar ( no offense to anyone actually dealing with it), or Vicki has her over a barrel with some big secret. Shannon did a complete turnaround in her attitude towards Vicki. 

I loved the snarky editing regarding Vicki- she claims she stays out of other people's relationships yet clips were played of her doing the exact opposite. 

Tamra sucks at checking people out online. I guess that saying that " like attracts like" is true: Vicki and Steve Lodge Chavez ( or whatever he is calling himself these days) are a match made in Grifter land!! Reap what you sow Vicki ( pun intended). 

I get no joy from snarking on Kelly and Michael. They both seem to have some real emotional problems, and I find their scenes disturbing. 

I think the above poster that suggested that Megan has ticked of Queen Dubrow, and Heather's current task at hand is to disparage all that is Megan. Anything different or quirky about Heather is long gone, and what's left is a haughty, narcissistic witch, with very poor self awareness. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Why anyone that knows Vicki would actually confide anything confidential to her is a mystery to me.  

I suspect that if Vicki really has some secret that Shannon shared with her, Shannon did so her first season or early last season during filming, well before she got to know the "real" Vicki. LOL

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Why was Kelly's brother at Heather's party? I was surprised to see him there & was waiting to see Kelly's mom lurking in the shadows.  Is he a good friend of the Dubrows?   Maybe he was Kelly's Uber driver?

Also saw bald headed, no hat Ryan in the background. Obviously one of the Dubrows BFF's.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OFDgal said:

Vicki drives me nuts with the "boys" comments.  Maybe she thinks it makes her seem younger but it just makes her look like she is desperately trying to be cute.

Really - she seems permanently stuck in her teenybopper years.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I think after their chat at the beach, she went to get a hot dog and he left without her, assuming Kelly isn't making shit up.

LOL, The wife and I were on a road trip when we stopped to get a get a drink and use the ladies and gentleman's.

I got out and bought a drink, then went and sat at a table, right where I could see the BR door.

I waited and waited, then waited some more. I finally said, "Fuck it" and went out to the car.

There, sitting in the driver's seat with the car running and the A/C blasting was the wife. She was NOT happy.

She started in on me about making HER wait (She carries an extra key in her purse and I refuse to carry one of those new fangled wireless things. I had a job where I HAD to answer a phone, I am not getting paid to do it anymore, so why bother?) and WHERE WAS I?

I tried to tell her that I sat at the table right were I could see all of the restaurant, but to NO avail.

I was wrong and nothing was going to change it. After a few heated minutes I realized that no matter what I said, I WAS WRONG.

Now?

I make an exception and carry my phone when we hit the road, but locally?

We take the chance of getting lost and finding each other.......again.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Steff said:

Kelly is trying WAY too hard to make Michael look bad. 

And it's backfired. I think worse of Kelly. Her bitching about him is pots and kettles. Why is it I have got the feeling with her that she has watched every housewife franchise gleaned them for storylines. She is so fake. As far as Weeniegate...she didn't try very hard. I bet Michael was taking in the Samples Buffet offered inside plus the fact that she has chewed his ass out on a regular basis for the tiniest thing and he didn't need to see the damage she could do to a wiener. Yikes!

Vicki put up or shut up. You may not watch other housewife shows but we do and this is already old...been done before. We found out that Harry fucked a dog. We already know Shannon fucked a dog, he was just let out of the dog house ending a two season imprisonment after promising to never do it again and a trip to Mexico. Get off my screen. That cop must be desperate.

Why do I want Troy to find Nana's keys, get in the Maserati put it in to gear and jump out before it crashes into Casa de C#*t, without being hurt of course. 

Meghan, take some cooking classes. Williams and Sonoma, Sur la Table and Surfas offer them. I give you props that you are aware of your cooking limitations.

Don't blame Heather for leaving the store opening because of candle stink. I can't stand places like that either. Damn Heather has got a great wardrobe!

Tamra your tits looked bad at the store opening as if  they've been messed with one two many times.

Yes Costco hotdogs are good but I'm a combo slice (pepperoni picked off) and a berry smoothie girl.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5
Just now, zoeysmom said:

Was it the hickey that made you think, "stuck in her teenybooper years"?

No, I forgot about that! lol

It was just her "I need a boy" and "me, me, me" mentality - normal for preteen girls, but she never grew out of it.

• Love 7

I am not so certain that pleather was 'choked out' by the stench of fancy wax.

Mudhen and Jimbo didn't make a huge deal about their party, it was pretty low key.

Pleather had to have an ice sculpture that was ruined by the two idiots encased inside - put together by someone else because she was so busy with her life - like what the fuck does a guinea pig have to do all day?????

Miss Total Control allowed someone else to plan her party????

I think that she needs to take off her contractor/talk show host/Mom/Wife and what ever other hat she wears and start to take care of business...

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/09/02/heather-dubrow-promotes-product-that-may-increase-cancer-risk-on-the-doctors/

How dare those fucking doctors try to demean her.......that is so 'Doctor-ey'.

(I wonder how those kids are going to look at her when they get older and realized that they sucked the life out of her tits, that is why she had to look for ways to keep them firm......little bastards.....)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I have the crap known as direct tv, which goes out if a bird poops.  Well, it went out and froze on the image of Tamra strutting her shit at the fitness extravaganza or whatever.   Tamra has some impressive cellulite, no naval to be found, and really weird, scar tissue looking abs.   It's like a bunch of rivulets and knots on her stomach. Does a tummy tuck do that?  

so Vickis new "boyfriend " is a cop?  Well, it makes sense.  Cops don't make a lot of money, so he's probably holding his nose, grinning and bearing it while Vicki picks up the tab.   At least Vicki figured out that men only want her money, and hired a more attractive man whore.    

Heathers red red dress was tailored to perfection.  She really is a perfectly put together critter.   

It depends, cops can make pretty good money and have a pretty good pension. I know a retired CHP higher up with a nice home and a $400K motorhome. He ain't hurting at all.

• Love 4

Jim doesn't strike me as a great thinker, or much of a thinker at all, what made him think it was a good idea to marry a 29 year old divorcee, who wanted a baby, who has been under psychiatric care for chronic depression for ten years?  Stack on top of that the mother of his two oldest children had had a reoccurrence of what turned out to be terminal cancer.  Kids in three different states, four homes in three states, there just doesn't seem to be a lot of thinking going on.  Almost as if he could keep Meghan moving and packing she would outrun her depression.

I always wondered why Meghan seemed to have such a flat affect-I guess maybe it might have something to do with her medications.  I find it hard to believe Meghan struggles so with life's little duties such as cooking. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

NO, I have never lost my wife at Costco.

We stick together because we know that at the end of the trip we can sit down for a wienie and snark at the people and their purchases. I am more apt to lose her at the supermarket, there? She just wanders away...

Boyfriend refuses to go grocery shopping with me. I wander and he says supermarkets aren't plotted out like a maze. He will do Costco and sometimes Walmart with me. We do the Costco Polish and Pizza after shopping, gotta get the cold stuff in the icebox. 

32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Was it the hickey that made you think, "stuck in her teenybooper years"?

"Hickeys" and "boys" and knowing Vicki has probably written in her binder Mrs. Steve Lodge-Chavez, Vicki Lodge-Chavez, Vicki Chavez, Mrs. Vicki Gunvalson-Chavez, and V.G+SLC inside a heart.

• Love 15

Has Heather ever, ever mentioned that she and famewhore Terry were writing a book? What is the book about? Strange that she wouldn't use the show to promote it. Maybe I just wasn't listening intently enough. I tend to tune out when it comes to Heather. 

1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

I would not be surprised if there is something that Shannon told Vicki back when they were good friends. Now I am sure Vicki will embellish said secret, but there might be a bit of truth to it. I just question the validity of whatever the gossip is, because Shannon changed her tune with Vicki pretty quickly. Shannon wasn't just cordial with Vicki at Heather's party it was like they were back being great friends again with all the joking and such. It was a bit weird.

Oh, yea. It was totally weird and a little too obvious.  I definitely think Shannon told Vicki something in confidence back when they were besties. Like maybe Shannon had a little affair of her own once upon a time. I have no proof of this, but that would be a pretty big deal since she's continuing to play the victim, wouldn't it?  I put nothing past that phony Shannon. I wonder what she would think of me for recently buying a new non-organic Serta matress set with a gazillion springs in it. Awesome matress, btw. And...I'm ready to be put in front of the firing squad because I'm one of the few on this board that dislikes Shannon and her shrill voice. 

Tamra, put your titties away, please. You're 47. They're big, then smaller, then back to big, then smaller again, now big again. You're on your 4th boob job, nobody wants to see it. Time to start dressing more like Heather and start covering that shit up. I'm sure your ex Simon takes great pleasure in pointing out to your estranged daughter what a slut her mother looks like. Stop giving him so much ammo. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

What was the deal with Vicki's nipple-cover? That dress she was wearing didn't look like there was any danger of exposing her nipples, so why did she have them? Was it to hide the hickee?

It was a scene prop she pulled  out of her pocket. She slight of hand dropped it when we were mesmerized by her Prada shoe stuck in the grout. It wasn't to hide the hickey, she touched that up with a bit of lipstick so Tamrat would be sure to see it and comment on it. Next episode condoms will accidently on purpose spill out of her purse.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, bosawks said:

Vicki really does have the emotional IQ of a gnat.  She is quite possibly morally insane.

All day.  That TH about her big Beador marriage reveal and the cancer commercial and I all I could think was this chick is trash. 

14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Kelly and her husband have a lot in common. Ugly drunks. 

This was a snoozefest of an episode. Bring on next week and the vacation porn that will be Ireland. 

The way she twisted her face up at how much he drinks was a stumper.  Girl didn't you show up to Shannon's party 1/2 in the bag, screaming and throwing elbows (™ D. Medley) by the time ya'll left?  

Michael was out of bounds handsy with the woman he was talking to.  I mean I feel weird calling or viewing this as intimate but reaching up my neck and cupping my earring will get the glass slapped outcha hand.

14 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Kelly left Michael at Costco because she couldn't find him after she bought a hot dog?  Is that what she said?  That conversation totally confused me.

I was tired but I though I heard her say when she was done she turned around to find that he'd left her.   Not that I blame him but I hope he took the stuff to the car at least.   Lol.

11 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I loved the little bit with Shannon and the family shopping for mattresses. I'm sure she really believes what she's saying about the toxins and such, but at the same time she seemed to be poking fun at herself (the talking heads where she's saying something like "thank goodness they have a mother who knows how to get the right mattress!"). 

I feel for Meghan and her depression.  It's really sad that her DOCTOR (and Jimmy, but who can tell with him) brushes her off. 

Because it can't be said enough: Vicki is horrible. Insensitive, lying, accusatory, rude, altogether awful.

So, normally I think Shannon is a little nutterbutter with her hospital grade air and tangerine colonics but why did I see a mattress commercial with Erik Estrada about changing it every 8 years due to piles of unseen mites, sweat and dna?   I'm not mad at her kookery, I jumped up and looked at my mattress tags lol. 

Kelly is about to have all her fronts punched down her throat for having Tamra's baby's name in her mouth.   That reminds me to put some popcorn on the grocery list. 

• Love 17
13 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Uber again? Vix called Uber to get her home from the hospital. I don't know -- Ima thinking product placement here, courtesy of Bravo's crack marketing team. Now if only Slade would appear as an Uber driver. But then he'd actually be working and lose those Medi-Cal bennies.

Hey, mbaywife123, I think we had a mind meld!

I would pay to see that.

• Love 1

Shannon has some balls to confront Vicki for not acknowledging the text.  She sent the text weeks later to save face, it wasn't remotely genuine, and she's not allowed to get mad because that's obvious to literally everyone.  LOL.  I'd respect her more if she hadn't bothered to text at all.  If Vicki were quicker on her feet she would have told Shannon that she knew it wasn't a genuine text and wasn't worth her time to acknowledge it.  What could Shannon say to that?  Nothing.

I enjoyed the editing on Vicki's flashbacks to telling Gretchen about Slade.  Not that she was wrong, because Slade is trash, but LMAO.

Jimmy pretending to care about Meghan, her problems and her baby is zzzzzzz.  Kelly and her husband talking about their crappy marriage is zzzzzz.

Heather is right about Shannon's unresolved issues.  Shannon wouldn't even bother with Vicki if she were truly done done (as she claims she is) with her as a friend and/or castmate.  But what am I saying?  This show is nothing without feuding, that's how they get the ratings.  We all know the drill at this point.

Tamra being so concerned with mugshots and crooks -- is her son Ryan in prison currently or just on probation?

Jim Edmonds is a closet... something

Tamra is dying to know what little secret Vicki has about Shannon.  She's constantly stirring the pot with them, too.  She doesn't really want them to get past their differences and get along.  It wasn't that long ago that Tamra was on the chopping block for being on the outs with almost everyone. It's better for her security if the feuding is elsewhere and she's the fake Christian woman trying to mend fences.

Kelly calling someone else a drunk who likes to get shit-faced is hilarious.  Pot, meet kettle.  Her being worried about her husband embarrassing her -- this is the same person who was screaming the C word in a nice restaurant only a few episodes back.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I could have sworn that Meghan responded to Tamra asking if he was spending time with the kids in the dessert that no he had just said something about helping his dad.

Meghan said that Jim was in the desert, and that she knew he was helping his dad, but then he called and told her he was with Hayley. And it was obvious that she was pissed about that. Last year the sun rose and set on Hayley, according to her step mom. This year, even though Hayley now has only one parent, Meghan was not happy that Jim was with Hayley rather than her. And to think he already has 4 children to spread his time amongst. Also when Jim did arrive she asked him if he was there for her, or for Heather. She is just way too needy, and I don't see Jim putting up with it for the long haul.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

That reminds me to put some popcorn on the grocery list. 

Chris on RHNJ is now selling popcorn and he could use the business.  He desperately needs to be successful at something.  Just saying.

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Jim doesn't strike me as a great thinker, or much of a thinker at all, what made him think it was a good idea to marry a 29 year old divorcee, who wanted a baby, who has been under psychiatric care for chronic depression for ten years?  Stack on top of that the mother of his two oldest children had had a reoccurrence of what turned out to be terminal cancer.  Kids in three different states, four homes in three states, there just doesn't seem to be a lot of thinking going on.  Almost as if he could keep Meghan moving and packing she would outrun her depression.

I always wondered why Meghan seemed to have such a flat affect-I guess maybe it might have something to do with her medications.  I find it hard to believe Meghan struggles so with life's little duties such as cooking. 

Here is where I go nuts.......

She should stop with all the meds while she is preggers. IF she is the kind of person that needs meds to function, man is Jimbo in for a trip?? Hormonal and depressed - she needs to have something fun like hemorrhoids or back problems, to get the trifecta.

Bicki is the good kind of crazy to date. She'll put out just enough to keep ya around and desperate to pick up the checks?

Kelly is the good kind of crazy to marry. She'll give you a reason to divorce her and it's all on tape!

I want to be adopted by Shannon, I have a 'floor model' twin sized mattress in my man cave that has that boinky spring and cost about 100 bucks. I want a all natural, bamboo, plush, perfect sleeper  - now I kinda hate my parents for NOT taking me mattress shopping.

I want to live Eddie's life. Blow jobs and all kinds of good food!!!!!

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Boyfriend refuses to go grocery shopping with me. I wander and he says supermarkets aren't plotted out like a maze. He will do Costco and sometimes Walmart with me. We do the Costco Polish and Pizza after shopping, gotta get the cold stuff in the icebox. 

LOL,

What is it with the 'wandering gene' that women have? Us guys have the "stop and stare" gene - shiny things and all that?

We have the BEST times when we go shopping, I'll push the cart down an aisle and cropdust it - then run to the other side.

It's funny how your SO can pick up on things like that.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I don't think that they are portraying it in a positive light.  I'm glad they are highlighting it so everyone can see what a ridiculous gross scammer she is.  I think they are doing a great job of including shady clips too.

I don't think they are portraying it is a positive light either. They are portraying it as "Oh geez, what is that madcap Vicki up to now?". Now I don't watch the Howife franchise where that woman, Teresa, went to jail. But I assume (I could be wrong) that they did not show her actually committing the fraud that led her to be convicted and sent to jail? It is bad enough that she appears to be welcomed back with open arms. So maybe I am giving Andy and co. too much credit to think that they would not film Vicki's attempt to get money out of people and using cancer to do it as part of her storyline. 

I am so sick of Tamra, and her continual assertion that she cannot drink because of her upcoming competition. She moaned at her lunch with Eddie last week that she could not drink. Then went to the spa with the ladies and drank like a fish. Shut up Tamra. 

• Love 4

It depends, cops can make pretty good money and have a pretty good pension. I know a retired CHP higher up with a nice home and a $400K motorhome. He ain't hurting at all.

He's hurting in some aspect of his life, or her wouldn't be dating Vicki.  LOL.  But really it is ironic he's a cop, I remember when Brianna was dating a Fireman Vicki was worried he wasn't good enough to provide her with a certain lifestyle. I guess Vicki has accepted that she's going to be the sugar momma in the relationship and has to take what she can get.

The comments about Jimmy being a candle purveyor were funny, because everyone knows they are sourcing this stuff, right?  He's not actually making them.  They had to be joking with that comment.

• Love 8