Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: The Other C Word

• Start Topic

Jacq hates Teresa! Melissa is absolutely right about that.  Jacq is  pissed that Melissa isn't on her side to take Teresa down a few notches. I don't think she had any intention of rekindling a friendship with Teresa. Jacq wanted back on the show(needs the show) and assumed Melissa,  Kathy and Rosie would be on her side. Jacq jumps at every opportunity to get nasty with people.  She's a mean angry woman for sure. 

I know Teresa's family has been shown to be a mess, but the Laurita's  are just as messy. Jacq is nuts and Caroline and Dina can't seem to ever get along. 

• Love 18
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

And please, you knew that Jac gave you a warning about what was going to go down at the fashion show.  You don't remember?  BS on that.  And BS on you later saying that you answered the question.  You didn't.

I think Melissa totally remembers. That wasn't the point. She and Tre have made some sort of agreement to let all that shit from the past go and work on being a family again. That means just not dredging that shit up, because certain things they will NEVER agree on or be okay with. Jaq intentionally brought that shit up, which had no bearing on the topic at hand, to try and drive a wedge between them. And Melissa wasn't going to take the bait. 

7 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Melania really is Juicy's mini me.  I keep expecting her to start saying youse to her sisters.  As in, I'm gonna make pancakes and youse girls are gonna eat 'em.

This made me laugh so hard. Those girls are all so different, and I really just enjoy the dynamics in that family. Melania will cook for them, Gabriella will make sure the homework is done, Gia will fix everyone's hair, and Audriana will be sweet and keep everyone's spirits up.

7 hours ago, filmfan2480 said:

As for Dolores and Siggy, well, while I'm not sold on them as integral Housewives in this franchise, I gotta say that I loved their reactions to the Restaurant shit show. I would have reacted similarly. I feel like they are relatively normal (if, perhaps, a tad too emotional) in their reactions to what went down. I think that they are too normal to be on this show; a show dominated by dramatic women with deep histories who love to fight and then act like all is great the next day. THAT'S NOT REAL LIFE. I would not be bounced back and ready to go ANYWHERE the next morning. I would have felt like them with an emotional hangover. The drama didn't even involve them, yet they were personally affected by it, like I would be. Put me in Dolores and Siggy's shoes the next morning and seeing Studio 54 Melissa and Milania-clone Teresa all smiles and shrieks and squeals and chipper and ready to go ... and I'd be flipping mad, too.

Right. I agree with this. I find Siggy a bit too much at times, but I did understand their reaction to what went down. I didn't think they were making it about them, but they were there. And that shit is emotionally exhausting. I don't blame them one bit for wanting to leave. 

• Love 6

Jac is  desperate to be Teresa's BFF and Teresa isn't having it. Either would I.

This is the problem I have with Jac - she says she wants to be Tre's friend, she's like pick me pick me!  Me!  Me! I want to be your friend!  But then throws major digs and insults, betrayed her confidence over things her hubby did (!), imitates her voice, digs about her new car, digs about her criminal charges, keeps a friendship with people Tre is on the outs with like Kim D, Kathy, and so on... a person who did this to me, would never ever be considered up for friendship.  She is NOT a friend.  None of those things are done out of love, loyalty, or hurt.  Those are the actions of a vile person, no one should be friends with someone who treats them in this way.

I never saw Jac and Tre as a Lucy and Ehtel type friends.  They had maybe one funny scene together.  Maybe they are like this in the real life off camera?  From day one they never really seems like a fun duo.  It was always Jac seeming needy and Tre being aloof.  

Again, Joe Gorga comes across as the voice of reason.  He does seem happier, more at peace with himself and his family.   Melissa and Teresa seem genuine in their desire to get along and I give them both credit for that, regardless of the reasons.  Maybe Melissa is doing it because Joe wants peace - maybe Teresa is doing it because Joe wants peace - or maybe they really want peace themselves.  I don't know, but I am loving Team Gorga/Guidice.

Yes agreed, I don't even care if it's sincere.  They are both shallow people.  Maybe they are doing it for the sake of their extended family, the parents, and so the kids can be together. That's good enough for me.  Who cares.  Jaq is so immature and need to be validated that SHE is the friend, no one else.  Her getting up to leave all the time is a passive aggressive "friendship test" that girls do in Junior High.  Oh I see you are having a good time with Robin, and she is your friend now, so I will just leave, you will have a good time with her, I don't need to be here.  Translation: I want you to chase me and beg me not to go, this will prove to me that you see me as the more important friend.  Grow up Jac.  At 45 years old, this kind of behavior means you need some mental help.

I also do not care about Melissa's facial work.  We can all see that she had something done, she looks different.  But she looks great and does not seem to have any weird self-image issues, and she's not  trying to bolster her self esteem by ODing on plastic surgery like the way Jac does, so I have no problem with it and I don't care if she admits to it or not.

I was totally impressed with Milania's pancake.  My daughter is her same age and could never produce something like that.  I think I need to work on that. ;)

• Love 23

Something happened that we clearly didn't see. I don't see Dolores going ham the way she did unless there was an incident that wasn't shown that set her off. Didn't Robyn initially get cast and then get erased from the show because of something that happened during this trip. I don't think it was the fight they showed because that was relatively minor considering the fights that happen on these shows. 

It was such a disjointed strange episode because they clearly left something on the cutting room floor.

• Love 10

When push comes to shove, you can tell who your true friends are. When it was mentioned that being in a situation where someone gets physical is not wise for Teresa, Jaq made a lot of drama about it, but, Robyn quickly packed her bag and left. Speaks volumes. 

Chris Laurita thinks he is the Godfather doling out judgements and advice- i could almost see him doing his best Marlon Brando- " Jaq loves Teresa, they're friends 15 years.....blablabla " haha! Shut. Up. 

Did I miss something? WTF Siggy?! I understand not feeling comfortable around drama and fighting, but she acted like someone died. A self proclaimed "relationship expert" would seemingly have been witness to some arguing and drama. What a wackadoo. 

Cannnot believe it but I give props to Melissa and Teresa for not falling off the deep end like the rest. Whether or not their new brokered peace is real, they are walking the walk and talking the talk. Good for them. That is what family does. 

The trip was intended in lifting Teresa's spirits before Joe goes to prison. What it did was show her who really has her back. 

Joe eating Chinese food with his girls was the best. Loved it! 

• Love 16

Jaq and Chris must be absolutely desperate for the money to be acting like this on TV. It's sad and pathetic. 

I loved it when she left early and immediately invited Kathy over to brush each other's hair and gossip. Come ON. 

I. can. not. watch. Jaq talk with her hands anymore. Who do "we" (you know, the royal we, board members) in Psychiatry here? Is she so damaged that she doesn't think anyone listens to her that she has to emphasize what she says? Does she have no vocab? It is because her face cannot move to match her words? Her hand talking is screaming something about here and I cannot figure it out!

What the hell did I just watch? 

Again I have stayed at Topnotch and those Villas are dated. The hotel is SO much nicer. 

• Love 5

Hey Chris, Shut up, go home, take your Easter island faced wackjob of a wife with you and go raid another company of it's assets.

We see you for who you are,  trapped, strapped, and pussy wipped and just as desperate as your wife.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 18
29 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Did anyone else catch that comment by Jaq about her son being arrested?!?! He is like 13 years old, and seems quite the mild mannered Mama's boy- can't believe he was really arrested. 

I can. Ashley and CJ get all the attention as does a psycho mom and  checked out dad too busy with going broke.

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Did anyone else catch that comment by Jaq about her son being arrested?!?! He is like 13 years old, and seems quite the mild mannered Mama's boy- can't believe he was really arrested. 

I heard it to.  I think it was when she was talking to Kathy.

• Love 1

Pretty hilarious that Chris fell asleep w/his mike pack on  (do the Lauritas frequently go to bed fully clothed, down vest & shoes & all?)

I don't get Siggy...that had less than nothing to do w/her!  I feel like if two mutual friends got into it at the dinner table (the last two friends I had who didn't get along would just talk to others and not eachother) I'd be staying out of it, kibitzing w/my other friend & enjoying the food, then when we got back to our room, we would of course talk about how fucked up that was, but I don't think I'd freak out over it.

• Love 9

Wacko reminds me of the classic domestic abuse situation where the abuser’s first goal is to isolate. She did this with Chris first by separating him from his family. He can not be at peace with any of them without her stamp of approval and all his interactions are closely monitored by Loony Patrol. She wants the same relationship/control over Teresa.

When they first started this show, I think she was surprised by Teresa gaining notoriety as the “breakout star”. She didn’t mind it the first season as she had Danielle in her corner and her first target was Dina. Once Dina left the show, she thought Teresa would be her BFF and she would gain popularity. Her resentment with Teresa began with their pregnancies. Teresa got more attention in the press and on the show with the birth of their children. Teresa named DINA godmother not Wacko. This was the turning point for Jacqueline and her quest to take Teresa down came into play. She wasn’t heartbroken that Teresa didn’t confide to her, she was resentful that Teresa was sharing personal information with Dina and other friends and NOT her.

As for Chris sticking up for Jack O Lantern Face, he freaking afraid of her. She knows where all of the hidden money is. If Chris were ever to hint he was leaving her or engaged in some affair, she’d go Kamikaze on him so they would both go down in flames. Chris keeps pushing her in the drama with Teresa because he gets some respite from her honing in on him and what he is doing.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Speaking of keeping Theresa away from violent people, wasn't Jaq also arrested for abuse and had to go to anger management classes? I'd swear it was talked about on TWOP.

I believe she was arrested for assaulting a former live-in boyfriend. I'm not sure about abuse. 

I totally did not catch the comments about her son being arrested, I'm going to have to rewind. I find that super hard to believe. Not only does CJ seem like a good kid, but what on earth do you arrest 13-year-olds for???

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I did laugh so hard when she started mocking Jaq, "I feel threatened!" Bahahaha!

Teresa putting her fingers together in the shape of a Cross were hilarious...like it would ward of the Vampire known as Whacko

I was sending Teresa E-Garlic Necklaces into Interspace

garlic-garland-20189.jpg

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Speaking of keeping Theresa away from violent people, wasn't Jaq also arrested for abuse and had to go to anger management classes? I'd swear it was talked about on TWOP.

Was that for the incident I mentioned above, with Penny's husband, when Joe Gorga and whoever when crazy at that event in the salon, where the sinks got ripped off the wall (was that the end of strippergate)?  I remember something about Jac and Chris going after that guy because he was trashing them and Nicholas on social media, and she hit the guy with her shoe and he needed stitches or something.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I believe she was arrested for assaulting a former live-in boyfriend. I'm not sure about abuse. 

I totally did not catch the comments about her son being arrested, I'm going to have to rewind. I find that super hard to believe. Not only does CJ seem like a good kid, but what on earth do you arrest 13-year-olds for???

Ok, assault. 

• Love 1

Boy Chris was really encouraging the crazy with Jaq last night. She loves Teresa and is such a victim line. Must be the only way he can survive living with her. Just don't rock that boat Chris.  

And I am sure the doctor office that Melissa and Jaq share really appreciated her outing them for sharing a patient's health information.  I mean, no big deal, right. HIPPA fines can run in the six figure range for violations. Sheesh.  Not that I believe her but still. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Ok, assault. 

Anything you can arrest an adult for. Drugs, being drunk in public, ect. It probably was serious for it to escalate to arrest, if he was caught drinking in the park or something a lot of cops will just call the parents and let them go or give them a ticket. I would imagine that would be doubly true in a rich area. 

I would really love to know what happened!!!

Wow, that was intense! Loved the title of this ep, also.

With the huge caveat that is editing/viewer manipulation, I have to say I think the T/M relationship is real. T's rules for friendship are keep it light, deny the uncomfortable, and forget everything that she (T) has ever done. Melissa is finally on board so they are getting along. And it's nice. Remember one episode/trip way back when everyone got along and we all loved it? Was it the Poconos?

Jac. Tre grew up a little in prison, but Jac is still back in middle school. Please get some help, girl. I buy that you're hurt but you are not handling it well at all. The look on her face when Robyn said she wanted to rage on her ass and Jac screamed "Do it!" was so immature and desperate. As was everything else that weekend.

Dying to know what her son was arrested for! There's a juicy tidbit.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Luciano said:

The nerve of Jacqueline screaming about Melissa's plastic surgery when her frozen face looks like something mounted on the slopes of Easter Island. And not only did she get close to Melissa (did she touch her at one point?), she touched Joe Gorga's face too. She's lucky Melissa didn't lose it right there.

Siggy, stop being such a drama queen about shit that wouldn't have involved you if you hadn't repeatedly stuck your nose into where it didn't belong.

I did laugh when Dolores said that Teresa was dressed like Milania. Good for Teresa and Melissa for enjoying the rest of the trip. It's the best thing to do when someone tries to wreck an outing with melodrama. Just go off and have fun doing your own thing while they stew about it.

I don't think I'd ever get plastic surgery....what if I end up looking like this?

AEI03.gif~c200

• Love 8

This episode just drag on and on with the over the top, much ado about nothing drama - once again instigated by Crazy Jac.  There's rumors of bringing Danielle Staub back.  As far as I am concerned, she could replace Jac.

The best segment was with Juicy and his kids.  I'd much rather have seen more of that.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, filmfan2480 said:

Teresa might be a better person NOW, but she is not accountable for many of her actions from years ago. And I don't think Jacqueline can take the phoniness of it.

Then Jacqueline needs to let the friendship go. Look, I could never be friends with Teresa, but if I were determined to be friends with Teresa, I would know what I was getting into. Jacqueline knows who and what Teresa is - she is going to have to swallow some lumps in order to move forward. If Jacqueline can't stand a little phoniness, a little bit of glazing over the details of the past for the sake of future peace, then she needs to make that decision and keep some emotional distance between herself and Teresa. It should also be kept in mind that Jacqueline did her own share of major acting out in that conflict, it was not a one-sided affair. There is just no excuse for the way Jacqueline is acting right now. Either be in the friendship or don't be in it. But she cannot hold Teresa or Melissa responsible for these insane emotional outbursts that have no place at the dinner table.

BUT. I don't think Jacqueline is jealous of their closeness. I think she sees, particularly, how Melissa is choosing - like Teresa - to re-write history to keeps things copacetic between her and Teresa. Again, is it right for Jacqueline to flip over it? No. But I'd be a little aggravated, too; especially if she felt that Melissa was a friend who confided in her about issues with Teresa - and now - Tre/Melissa act towards Jacqueline like everything is magically honky dory and that she's a big jealous nut.

Well, again, Jacqueline had no problem with this in Season 3 when she was encouraging both Teresa and Melissa to let go of old grievances for the sake of getting along. Jacqueline worked overtime to get those two to both forget about old offenses - to let old grudges go and broker a truce for the greater good. Well, guess what? Now they're doing it! Why was it okay back in Season 3 but now now?

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 15
21 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

Anything you can arrest an adult for. Drugs, being drunk in public, ect. It probably was serious for it to escalate to arrest, if he was caught drinking in the park or something a lot of cops will just call the parents and let them go or give them a ticket. I would imagine that would be doubly true in a rich area. 

I would really love to know what happened!!!

I think you're referring to C. J.'s arrest.

"Ok, Assault" was in reference to Jaq's arrest.  I thought it was abuse. Ghoulina clarified that was arrested for assault.

She was apparently convicted of it because she had to take classes. Her history shows us she has always been and continues to be a violent person prone to escalation and lashing out.

One has to wonder if "Dr. Sobbing Sigmund" is familiar with that part of her friends persona or choses to make excuses for that repetitive violent behavior.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

I can. Ashley and CJ get all the attention as does a psycho mom and  checked out dad too busy with going broke.

With Krazy Krakkin as mom these kids are doomed.

She throws material gadgets and a babysitter at them and expects them to behave so she can get on with her stalker behavior and social media.

It worked for her first 2.

Any time we’ve seen her with Nicholas in any kind of Therapy…she just breaks down and can’t handle it. Think back and every time there is Chris and a therapist monitoring her more than Nicholas. I will never forget her snatching the IPAD out of Nicholas’ hands because he didn’t respond the way she wanted.

Chris needs to figure out how much to pay the Anesthesiologist during her next surgical procedure…for her to NOT wake up. There is no other out for him.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Keepitmoving said:

Yeah, if Dolores and Siggy have plans to team up with Jacq and take Tre down, once again, you're not that entertaining either. There's a reason I'm still watching this show. It's the same reason why I didn't watch it last season. It's called the housewives reality show "it" factor and for this franchise, Tre and her family are the only ones who have it. 

So if that's what there up to, they might as well try to hop on over to Manzos like yesterday and join the rejects.

I mean, I was liking those two, but now I'm side eyeing them both.

Which is ridiculous because Jac has it set up in her favor anyway. If Delores and Ziggy are on the show mainly as friends of Jac then they should focus on bringing it among the three of them and with Melissa being on pretty good terms with all of them scenes with her shouldn't be hard to coordinate either. Throw Tre in since Tre will mainly be filming with Melissa and there you go. There's no need to go in on Tre that hard. Everyone swears up and down that it's all about Teresa and yeah that's a good part about why we tune in but post jail? No one is looking for blood we are just looking to see the aftermath and of course Tre dealing with those girls when Joe leaves. I get that they think Tre's the key but look there are three of them. Jac, Dolores and Ziggy so it seems that Jac should have a nice guarantee of screen time doing things with them. They also have no issue with Tre so they make a very nice buffer in the whole awkwardness that's surrounding Jac and Tre. Add Melissa having no real beef (yet) with the new girls plus her rather cool friendship she had with Melissa (I mean WTF, that relationship didn't not need to go south) and Jac would have been able to be the other Old School Cast member returning to the show with Tre being the obvious star and the others thrown in for a decent balance.

What's killing everything is the need to take it to a dark place, as usual. Kim ABC's 123's, the Robyns and the shake it up plants that the producers love to introduce. I think it would be interesting enough to touch on the things they've touched on. The rift between Tre and her cousins, the awkwardness between her and Jac the interaction between Tre and Melissa, Jac's relationship with the new cast members and Dolores's families situation is pretty interesting too. So I think there is plenty of crap that would keep viewers attention without sinking into this obvious and not really appealing pit of revisiting sins of the past. I'm so bored with repeating juicy storylines from season past to fuel a storyline for the current season. That's cheating and laziness and not delivering anything fresh. I had my fill of that shit on RHoNY.

Ugggghhhh, there's so much interesting shit they could be showing us. Tre is NOT my favorite and I can't stand her ass but I can't say that seeing her this season in the aftermath of everything that's happening and is still happening isn't interesting. So I have no desire to see everyone take 10 steps back to review all the reason's why Jac had/has issues with her or anyone else for that matter.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, happykitteh said:

I'm so very tired of Siggy The Drama Queen.  She makes EVERYTHING about her. Why is she crying and getting herself so stressed over two people who aren't her family being in a fight? How can this possibly affect her life in a deep way?

Why is there always someone like this?

Amber was the one last season.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, Giselle said:

She was apparently convicted of it because she had to take classes. Her history shows us she has always been and continues to be a violent person prone to escalation and lashing out.

She also admitted to pulling her daughter's hair as a form of discipline. Homegirl is unstable. 

But she's the worst kind of aggressor, because she likes to do that thing where she tries and tries to goad you into hitting her first. If that doesn't work, then she'll probably haul off and pop you. But she just loves getting in people's faces and taunting them until they snap. I give Robyn a lot of credit, because if that troll sat on my LAP? She'd find her face in the concrete. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, FanOfTheFans said:

And I am sure the doctor office that Melissa and Jaq share really appreciated her outing them for sharing a patient's health information.  I mean, no big deal, right. HIPPA fines can run in the six figure range for violations. Sheesh.  Not that I believe her but still. 

They probably know they go to the same doctor because they both discussed it with each other. 

12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

From the other side of the room:  Jac's presentation sucked but she was right on about a lot of things.  Robyn and her wife Christine are 'new' people in Tre's life.  I wonder why?  Robyn has been arrested for violence.  I forget if it was Siggy or Delores who said it, but Robyn threw out the first threat.  Thankfully they left.

Really Melissa, you forgot to relay half the story about Robyn.  That was the part that Delores and Siggy both said that Robyn should leave.  You put blame solely on Jac.  And please, you knew that Jac gave you a warning about what was going to go down at the fashion show.  You don't remember?  BS on that.  And BS on you later saying that you answered the question.  You didn't.

And Tre, you are a criminal.  Please.  You went to a federal penitentiary for a year because you were convicted of a federal crime.  Forty two counts of con artist.

Apparently Jac was spot on about Mel's nose job(s).  When asked on WWHL, Tre's response was that Jac broke girl code.  Nuff said.  It's finally out.  It'll be an interesting question at the reunion.

Tre and Mel's relationship is total BS.

Lastly, I don't think Jac is jealous of Mel and Tre's relationship.  She sees the total BS of it.  And as for Chris, I think he totally loves his wife.  He never disparages her or her feelings. 

Exactly - Melissa went to Teresa to tell her that JAC was upset.  Not that Siggy and D were the ones who were concerned.  Way to stir the pot.  Also, yes Robyn IS violent.  Jack is right.  She egged her on for sure, but yeah Teresa is standing up for a violent "new-ish" person over Jac?  I would be angry too.

Of course Melissa had 4 nose jobs.  Look at pictures of her from high school, and even the first season she was on.  Let's be truthful, she was a double-bagger. 

Teresa, she called you a criminal because you ARE A CRIMINAL.  Why say that it is offensive?

11 hours ago, filmfan2480 said:

Gotta say, I'm with breezy424 on a lot of things.

Is Jacqueline kinda crazy and too wound up?? Yes.

But I really do think she cares about Teresa an awful lot.

As for Teresa and Melissa's relationship. Is it genuine? Well. I honestly believe that they're trying their damnedest to get along and be proper sister-in-laws for Joe and the entire family. I see nothing wrong with that. I think its nice that they have agreed to back each other up and get along even if they aren't the absolute fondest of one another. BUT. I don't think Jacqueline is jealous of their closeness. I think she sees, particularly, how Melissa is choosing - like Teresa - to re-write history to keeps things copacetic between her and Teresa. Again, is it right for Jacqueline to flip over it? No. But I'd be a little aggravated, too; especially if she felt that Melissa was a friend who confided in her about issues with Teresa - and now - Tre/Melissa act towards Jacqueline like everything is magically honky dory and that she's a big jealous nut.

I agree with this 100% - Jac is not jealous, she is like what am I seeing??  Why are you two faking nice?  Both of you HATE each other!

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Not a fan of Theresa's in any way but Siggy and Delores are blind and I bet they still stick up for Jaq for the most part in their blogs.

I think Siggy and Delores came to the same conclusion. They were simultaneously going down memory lane and trying to figure out everything they have ever confided to E.I. Face. They will spend the rest of their time on this show walking that tight rope of being "on Jac's side" or they will suffer the consequences of Whacko exposing private matters on film.

• Love 6

Then Jacqueline needs to let the friendship go. Look, I could never be friends with Teresa, but if I were determined to be friends with Teresa, I would know what I was getting into. Jacqueline knows who and what Teresa is - she is going to have to swallow some lumps in order to move forward.

You can't be friends with Teresa unless you apologize and grovel over every single tiny thing you ever did wrong, while at the same time never bringing up anything that Teresa has ever done. You must take responsibility for every fight and disagreement, and must never call Teresa out on her double standards or her bullshit.

Melissa gets along with Teresa because Melissa has gone all Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Personally, I couldn't do it, but Melissa seems to be pulling it off. I would still bet anyone a million dollars that Melissa can't pass a lie detector test where the only questions are Do You Like Teresa?, and Do You Like Being Anywhere Near Teresa?.

Jacqueline can't go all Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind because 1. Jacqueline is not quite emotionally stable, and 2. Jacqueline still expects Teresa to be accountable, and 3. Jacqueline is so desperate for air time on this stupid show that she is willing to be the bat-shit crazy housewife, since the only other option was probably not to be on the show at all. Jacqueline is the desperate wanna-be. But at least she's not a felon.

• Love 11

Joe and the girls were very sweet.

Joe Go: "Before you guys talk, can we have dinner?" Hahaha, I'm with you, Joe. He knew it was going to turn into a shitshow and the poor guy was hungry.

Jacqueline was just batshit. At one point she was looking from one person to the next, with her hand under her chin and had this weird little smirk on her face. Crazy! I would not want to run into her in a dark alley. Chris definitely feeds into her crazy but I did like that he told her to hang up the phone when she was calling Kim D. Teresa was right about that, "why are you always calling people?"

I laughed during Siggy's little cry fest in her bedroom with Dolores. Girl, calm down. I don't think those two knew what they were getting into.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

You can't be friends with Teresa unless you apologize and grovel over every single tiny thing you ever did wrong, while at the same time never bringing up anything that Teresa has ever done. You must take responsibility for every fight and disagreement, and must never call Teresa out on her double standards or her bullshit.

Jacqueline can't go all Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind because 1. Jacqueline is not quite emotionally stable, and 2. Jacqueline still expects Teresa to be accountable, and 3. Jacqueline is so desperate for air time on this stupid show that she is willing to be the bat-shit crazy housewife, since the only other option was probably not to be on the show at all. Jacqueline is the desperate wanna-be. But at least she's not a felon.

I am not a Teresa apologizer (at all), but she and Jacqueline got along really well at the spa vacation. Everything was fine between them. I saw no evidence of Teresa wanting Jacqueline to grovel or apologize for anything either at the spa or going into this trip. And, again, if Jacqueline still expects Teresa to be accountable for things in the past, then she needs to end the friendship. The whole point of their bonding at the spa vacation was that they were moving on. For Jacqueline to expect that Teresa of all people is now going to backtrack from this new place of peace to retroactively take responsibility for old conflicts is delusional.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 24

OK, for what logical reason would someone claim/want to be a great friend to the very same people she clearly judges for things that have zero to do with the others being good friends to her (crime, plastic surgeries, etc.?). I mean, if you're so ready to use those things against them in your argument that you're the better person...then you're really not. Then again, this is the same person who thinks all those "extra" ladies (the Kims and whoever else) are so bad and diabolical...yet calls them on the phone to back up her own argument. And the same person who thinks she's going to get people's siblings and spouses to side with her against them. 

• Love 15

Chris Laurita thinks he is the Godfather doling out judgements and advice- i could almost see him doing his best Marlon Brando- " Jaq loves Teresa, they're friends 15 years.....blablabla " haha! Shut. Up.

Sometimes a 15 year friendship gets stale, or you change, or the thing that made you friends is no longer existing in your life.  Long friends are not always the best friends.  Jac and Tre seem like their 15 year friendship was more like they were friends for a few years 10 years ago, and for the past 8-10 years have actually not been close friends at all.  

They may have been getting along at the spa vacation and during the 2-week period between the dinner at Jac's house and the VT trip, but since we've been introduced to them via the show, they have been on the outs more than not and Jac has said "I'm done with her" several times.  This is not a long term friendship.

Jacqueline is the desperate wanna-be. But at least she's not a felon.

It's true that Tre is a felon.  However, if you want to be friends, like close bestie friends, with your former felon friend, you do not keep throwing things in her face like "at least I'm not a felon", "or "at least my financial problems aren't federal fraud", or "nice car for just getting out of jail" etc.  This is not going to garner you that friendship you seek.

I'm not a Tre apologizer either, but Jac is way out of line. 

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Love 18
30 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I am not a Teresa apologizer (at all), but she and Jacqueline got along really well at the spa vacation. Everything was fine between them. I saw no evidence of Teresa wanting Jacqueline to grovel or apologize for anything either at the spa or going into this trip. And, again, if Jacqueline still expects Teresa to be accountable for things in the past, then she needs to end the friendship. The whole point of their bonding at the spa vacation was that they were moving on. For Jacqueline to expect that Teresa of all people is now going to backtrack from this new place of peace to retroactively take responsibility for old conflicts is delusional.

I do think it's funny in general that Tre not owning up to past sins is expected and acceptance by a lot on this board (not criticizing cause I'm all for leaving shit where it belongs) and that the idea of revisiting all of that and turning it into a current storyline seems pretty ridiculous considering that we all know Tre just ain't gonna.

COMPARED TO:

How "refreshing" it was for some that Lu got raked over the coals for past sins all season.

Not trying to go off topic I just thought it was an interesting comparison. Tre, a convicted felon, and the consensus is let it be already. Live and let live. Lu, a pretentious nuisance (her major offense), go for blood Beth! She corrected you on how you should introduce her to your driver a thousand years ago!!!

I do agree that I DO NOT want to revisit Tre's sins and all this accountable this that or the other. Firm believer of gathering yourself and making decisions about things only YOU can control and stop fishing for things outside of what's natural for the person your goading. Soooooo, my position this season is to just let the camera's roll and let us just capture the aftermath and preparation for Joe's departure along with the more solid relationship between Guidice/Gorga and there you have it for Tre's contribution. The past shit IS NOT something I'm interested in seeing the women squabble over. No really!

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 6
55 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

sYou can't be friends with Teresa unless you apologize and grovel over every single tiny thing you ever did wrong, while at the same time never bringing up anything that Teresa has ever done. You must take responsibility for every fight and disagreement, and must never call Teresa out on her double standards or her bullshit.

Melissa gets along with Teresa because Melissa has gone all Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Personally, I couldn't do it, but Melissa seems to be pulling it off. I would still bet anyone a million dollars that Melissa can't pass a lie detector test where the only questions are Do You Like Teresa?, and Do You Like Being Anywhere Near Teresa?.

I think that few would be able to pass a lie detector test when asked about family issues on some level. We've all bit our tongues, refrained from saying what we really thought or were careful in our choice of words so as not to hurt nor inflame. We let things pass because it was not the hill we wanted to die for, or we took a position we may not have agreed with because it benefited someone else or the relationship. Large issues or small issues on some level we've all done it. Sometimes it silently sticks in our craw that we did it and we live with it, sometimes we let it go so as not to be dragged down by it, sometimes it's water off a ducks back. Melissa has made her choices. I hope Theresa will also.

Melissa did it because it was family and because of the benefits it brought her family by helping Joe Gudice while Theresa was away. She stepped up and was accepted, her help with the girls and her in-laws was accepted and appreciated, her husband was able to mend fences with his parents and his sisters family and is much happier, the bonds between their families are stronger. She showed support in standing with the family. Melissa proved herself to Joe Gudice, her in-laws, her nieces, and most of all Theresa.

I know she had to brush aside past hurts but I do think she and Theresa are in a new place where hopefully  they can listen to each other and hear what the other is saying. I hope that if Theresa and Mel hurt each other in some way in word or action that they both can speak up, be heard and have healing before a rift starts again. I believe in time Gia's attitude towards Melissa (cues from her mother) will improve also. Maybe in time they can discuss past hurts and put those to rest.

The brother's and sister's families and their parents coming together as a single family unit is the silver lining in this mess. It's sad that their are those who would try and tear that apart.

Edited by Giselle
clarity left a word out
  • Love 14

And Tre, you are a criminal.  Please.  You went to a federal penitentiary for a year because you were convicted of a federal crime.  Forty two counts of con artist.

Apparently Jac was spot on about Mel's nose job(s).  When asked on WWHL, Tre's response was that Jac broke girl code.  Nuff said.  It's finally out.  It'll be an interesting question at the reunion.

But really, who cares? If you want to be friends with someone, and want them to be friends with you, these are completely irrelevant things to use in an argument about "being hurt." Melissa didn't get those friendship-ending nose jobs that day, and Teresa has been a convicted criminal for a couple years now. If these things (which affect Jacqueline not at all) were so offensive, she should have cut her ties with them. This is like me saying to my BF during a fight, "Well, you once got a DUI before I even knew you so I win!"

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 15

Not trying to go off topic I just thought it was an interesting comparison. Tre, a convicted felon, and the consensus is let it be already. Live and let live. Lu, a pretentious nuisance (her major offense), go for blood Beth! She corrected you on how you should introduce her to your driver a thousand years ago!!!

Maybe because whether you can't stand Teresa or not most can agree she has paid for her actions and suffered a punishment that kind of balances her egregious offenses.  And I think it was said best in the recap:  

"Why can't you understand how self-absorbed you are?" isn't a line of questioning that ever goes anywhere.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I think that few would be able to pass a lie detector test when asked about family issues on some level. We've all bit our tongues, refrained from saying what we really thought or were careful in our choice of words so as not to hurt nor inflame. We let things pass because it was not the hill we wanted to die for, or we took a position we may not have agreed with because it benefited someone else or the relationship. Large issues or small issues on some level we've all done it. Sometimes it stick in our craw that we did it sometimes we let it go so as not to be dragged down by it. Melissa has chosen this. I hope Theresa will also.

Melissa did it because it was family and because of the benefits it brought her family by helping Joe Gudice while Theresa was away. She stepped up and was accepted, her help with the girls and her in-laws was accepted and appreciated, her husband was able to mend fences with his parents and his sisters family and is much happier, the bonds between their families are stronger. She showed support in standing with the family. Melissa proved herself to Joe Gudice, her in-laws, her nieces, and most of all Theresa.

Exactly. Some people (like me) have a longer leash when it comes to certain family. There is annoying crap/tendencies that I put up with from family for much longer than I put up with others because they are family and there is a shared bond. It's not just Melissa and Teresa, it's Melissa and Teresa and JoeGo (who I think is the major reason for the reconciliation, since Teresa does love her brother a lot even after everything) and the Milania and Antonia and the grandparents, etc. It's the girls being able to go hang out at the Gorga house or vice versa with minimal stress while a parent is in prison. I totally get why Melissa and Teresa are not digging into the past because it benefits no one and hurts everyone around them.

I'm sure that if a random friend had punch Caroline Manzo in the face, that friend would not even be on Caroline's radar from the second that hand met skin. But since it's her sister-in-law and she has to deal with not just Jacq but Chris and their kids, Caroline still has a relationship with her instead of having buried her in the backyard. So Jacq should understand that.

(Also, goddamn, does Melissa pay the doctor more than Jacqueline does or something? Bring treats? Jacqueline's work is awful.)

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Melissa doesn't owe anyone about the truth regarding her nose jobs but she chose to deny it instead of saying it's no one's business.  I could appreciate and respect that if that was her answer.  But it wasn't. 

I've always defended Mel over the years (see my posts.  No, LOL, I'm not expecting anyone to do that) but I do think that Mel and Tre's new found friendship is total BS.  They both hate one another.  Hate is a strong word but appropriate in the situation.  Mel is pleasing her husband and Tre needs the support because Joe is going to 'camp'. 

And I truly believe (like Melissa said) that Jacq hates Teresa.  She's INSANELY jealous of her, for starters.  A real friend wouldn't try so damn hard to get Tre to admit to all of her legal woes while filming like she did a couple seasons ago.  A real friend wouldn't keep bringing it up to her, on camera, and in public repeatedly.  And a real friend sure as hell wouldn't make a getaway meant to be for one friend, all about her instead.  Jaq is no friend of Tre's.  At all.  I agree with you regarding her not being jealous of Tre's relationship with Melissa.  I don't think she's jealous that they're friends again.  I think she's jealous that they've made it through the storm (so far) and have come out the other side the better for it.  She wants her life to be better.  She wants to be the ideal.  Problem is, no one wants to be Jaq because Jaq is insane and her life sucks. 

• Love 12

If I acted the way Jacqueline did with Robyn and the nonsense at the restaurant with my husband present, my husband would pull me aside and tell me to stop acting like a lunatic. Why does Chris feed into her bullshit? I don't care who pays the bills in that family, Jacqueline is an embarrassment and needs to seek help cuz that chick IS NOT pulling a full train. 

• Love 13

I'm confused....wasn't Kim D. a sort of sworn enemy of Jacqueline and the rest of the Lauritas/Manzos?

I think that was Kim G.?

Melania really is Juicy's mini me.  I keep expecting her to start saying youse to her sisters. 

I keep expecting her to call one of her sisters the C word (the one her parents have no trouble saying out loud).

And who cares how many nose jobs Melissa has had? 

Lots of people cared when Melissa and Teresa were beefing; Melissa's nose and "horsey face" used to get called out all the time back in the day. Funny how things change once one becomes a "soldier".

Is Robyn a prison friend?

Seems so, because otherwise, Teresa's comment makes no sense. Then again, Teresa is a liar and a dumbass, so who knows?

I will say, I found Tre's pearl clutching over the word "criminal" to be ridiculous.

It was ridiculous. And once again, Teresa suggests that she was a special snowflake at Danbury who was nothing like the other ladies there. I'd love to know what her former fellow inmates think about the subtle digs she's taken at them since she was released.

Robyn looked a little better on WWHL last night. Teresa was looking pretty rough.

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I do think it's funny in general that Tre not owning up to past sins is expected and acceptance by a lot on this board (not criticizing cause I'm all for leaving shit where it belongs) and that the idea of revisiting all of that and turning it into a current storyline seems pretty ridiculous considering that we all know Tre just ain't gonna.

The woman very publically went to fucking prison. What more do people want? She's not going to spend her days apologizing for past misdeeds. She knows she fucked up, she did some time, her husband's about to do some time, they've got four kids she's got to hold it together for. Jacqueline is seriously mentally unbalanced and I think that Chris placates her so she doesn't go completely crazy. He doesn't look like he believes half the shit he tells her when he's trying to comfort her. 

Jacqueline is positively kelly green with envy about the bond forming between Melissa and Teresa. I agree with those who've said that they may not actually be besties, but they are trying to get along and have each other's back because they are family and to keep the peace within the family, and that's a very mature thing to do. Jacqueline is behaving like some crazy teenager who can't bear to see her friend be friends with others.

Sis is definitely kind of dramatic but I think she and Delores (loved her zoo analogy) were having a Heather Dubrow in the limo moment because they are not used to this level of batshit crazy and don't want to be in public with it. I can imagine that even though they were supportive of Jacqueline her antics exhausted them. 

• Love 14