Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Bye, Bye, Beadors

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, b2H said:

Yes, currently.  I thought I heard it mentioned.  Maybe not......

I looked to see if they had separated again but found nothing other than their beach house is up for sale. Soooooo, they may be headed in that direction but no official word on it as of today. LOL

• Love 2

Really, Vicki...a cancer "charity"? Good gosh, she's shameless.

When that Beador gossip was dropped, my jaw fell right along with it. WOW.

... but the real horror was the way that Kelly and her husband painted. What the heck?

I just spent a good amount of time prepping a room to paint, so their hoopty-ness made me itch.

Maybe I'm off base, but I could've sworn Jimmy cracked a quick smile when he realized there was only going to be one baby.

So while viewing it I thought she was upset because she was hoping for twins and didn't get them. Didn't realize two had been implanted but only 1 survived. Shed a whole new light on it. 

Same here - I totally misunderstood, and had thought Meghan was being dramatic and ungrateful.

It looks like the season gets even crazier than normal!

Yes, and I'm so ready!

• Love 4

Vicki, Orange County is the opposite of a small town.  For starters, it isn't even a town.  Also, there are over three million residents.  Lastly, try driving from the Northern border near Long Beach down to to San Clemente and then tell us how small it is.  There's more to OC than your house in Coto de Caza and your office a few miles away. 

• Love 15

Wait a minute . . . these bitches get to go to Dublin?  Damn.  Jealous.  And already sending mental apologies to Dublin, who has done nothing to us.

I guess that means we and the Irish will get to look forward to a drunken Vicki peeing on a bed.  Good times.

If that tea that was spilled on David's affair was true and he took his mistress to spend time with his mother and sister . . . wow.  I really have no words.  Actually, I do.  It makes him a bigger asshole and his mom and sister bitches for going with it.  They can't control what he does but I would have kicked him and his ho out.  No wonder Shannon doesn't like his family. Can't say that I blame her. 

Glad that the Beadors have decamped from the fortress with hospital grade air.  That place was depressing and overly pretentious.  13,000 square feet?  Ugh. I would be at the beach.  I don't like Kelly's house but the location seems excellent.

Vicki giving relationship advice is like Charlie Sheen giving clean and sober advice.  Bitch, please.  And don't tell anybody that no matter how unhappy you are, you should make your marriage work.  How'd that work for YOU, Vicki?   I can attest that being over 40 and divorced is difficult but not as bad as being married and feeling more alone than ever.  I did feel sorry for anyone at Glen Ivey the day these hos went.  I'd be pissed if I was trying to relax and had to listen to Vicki's braying and Kelly's crying nonstop. 

I see no affection of any kind between Kelly and Michael.  WTH are they doing?  There is some very clear resentment going on. Just split up already.  

I'll admit I got teary and a case of the sads during Meghan's scene.  She's emotional to begin with and she clearly was hoping for twins.  Doesn't mean that she's ungrateful or being a drama queen.  I get it.  I also didn't get a vibe of indifference from Jim. I thought his reaction to her reaction was perfectly normal.  I didn't expect him to rant and cry (I guess he would have been raked over the coals for that); I think being calm and understanding toward Meghan was what she needed. 

I definitely want to get to Fashion Island in Newport to check out their store.  I loved how it looked. 

• Love 21

I suspect Kelly  came on the show hoping to show Michael  in a terrible light and make herself look better to put her in a better position when they divorce.  (I would say "if" but given how they are, when seems more realistic.) While he is extra creepy, she forgot to factor in how horrible she is.  They are not just filming him.  So we get to see her drunken tirades and constant nit picking.  The only time these two seem to be happy together is when they are doing something horrible to someone else.  Anyone else having a breakdown while talking about their marriage I would feel sorry for.  Kelly, not so much.

I did feel sorry for Meghan when she learned that she lost one of the embryos.  I was glad that I  already knew one survived because when she said she had been having pregnancy symptoms and they were subsiding, I was concerned she lost both. In a bad, voyeuristic way, it was nice to see some actual emotion on this show, other than out of control rage.     

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Wait a minute . . . these bitches get to go to Dublin?  Damn.  Jealous.  And already sending mental apologies to Dublin, who has done nothing to us.

Right? It was mentioned a few episodes ago and I am SO SO glad that my husband insisted I finally plan a trip to Ireland (my dream for years and years) for next spring. I don't think I could watch these ingrates traipse around my ancestral homeland with their typical boorish behavior if I wasn't going to go soon myself. I really don't think I could. This will be my first time out of the country, and I'd love to travel as often as the people on these shows do. They're so lucky, but all they ever want to do on vacation is drink, shop, and act like idiots. There is rarely ever any appreciation for culture and history. I still don't know if I will be able to stomach it, but having my own travel plans will soothe the bitterness at least. 

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

As someone who's had more family members who have fought cancer and died, and have fought cancer and lived, I'm so totally disgusted by Vicki and her commercials for this fake cancer charity.  How dare she become involved with this just to up her profile and sell insurance.  

Does anyone know how to get a question on Bravo, during the reunion shows?  I would like to submit one to Vicki on how lower than low she is to use cancer and people's fright to sell insurance.  She is a sorry excuse for a human being.  

You could tweet a question to Andy for him to ask on WWHL the next time Vicki is on, otherwise Andy asks for reunion questions about 3 - 4 weeks before they film the reunion/before the last regular episode airs, so keep checking his FB page for when he post the request.

ETA, He asked for NJ questions Sept. 18th, so he will be asking for OC questions soon.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

These women do know what a narcissist is don't they? If you not they just need to look in the nearest mirror!

Tamra please I do not need to hear about your extra curricular activities with Eddie. Still trying to recover from last episode where Vicki was talking about wanting sex.

I have a feeling that Kelly is just trying too paint herself in a better light, so when she does try to divorce him again she will get a good settlement. Ain't nobody buying your poor mistreated me story duck lips. 

I have been watching these hoes forever but cannot remember why does Simon have custody instead of Tamra?

The previews Kelly calling her husband a drunk, isn't that rich! The level of booze in that woman's body. Anytime a mosquito bites her they get drunk.

This is what I've been thinking the whole time - that's a big motivator behind her being here, and why she threw such a fit when negative things were said about her and she could be viewed in an unsavory light.  WHOOOPS!!  Not to mention her own deplorable behavior......it all backfired and what we have here is a failed attempt at getting the victim edit!  Take some classes from Vicktim Gunvalson, somehow she's still got one or two suckered into thinking she is an innocent little butterfly with very bad luck.  

31 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

As someone who's had more family members who have fought cancer and died, and have fought cancer and lived, I'm so totally disgusted by Vicki and her commercials for this fake cancer charity.  How dare she become involved with this just to up her profile and sell insurance.  

Does anyone know how to get a question on Bravo, during the reunion shows?  I would like to submit one to Vicki on how lower than low she is to use cancer and people's fright to sell insurance.  She is a sorry excuse for a human being.  

She is the lowest of the low.  Absolutely disgusting.  

• Love 15
19 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

After the mud bath I feel even more compassion for Shannon.

How F-ed up that David's family waned him to stay with his affair, repugnant.

Meghan, good news and bad news at the same time, heartbreaking!

Me too.  I was very disappointed in Heather nodding her head in agreement and commenting on what Vile Vicki was spewing while playing in the mud.  Vicki, queen of extramarital affairs, needs to let this go or someone is going to start dragging all of her toothless affairs out of the closet.  Get on it Tami!  A bit of schadenfreude.

It looks like some epic shit goes down.  I would most appreciate if V is not allowed back next season.  She has zero endearing qualities and I cannot even get a chuckle out of her falling down stairs, peeing herself, or being hit in the head with a football anymore.  She is a giant suckhole of gross who should not be making decent coin from this show.  

• Love 21
34 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Me too.  I was very disappointed in Heather nodding her head in agreement and commenting on what Vile Vicki was spewing while playing in the mud.  Vicki, queen of extramarital affairs, needs to let this go or someone is going to start dragging all of her toothless affairs out of the closet.  Get on it Tami!  A bit of schadenfreude.

It looks like some epic shit goes down.  I would most appreciate if V is not allowed back next season.  She has zero endearing qualities and I cannot even get a chuckle out of her falling down stairs, peeing herself, or being hit in the head with a football anymore.  She is a giant suckhole of gross who should not be making decent coin from this show.  

The fact that Heather nodded in agreement makes me believe that Shannon told them this last season. Heather is not one to reveal information/dirt on the show unless it is already know by most/all of them and I suspect that Tamra, despite her shocked response, also knew.

I want Vicki and Kelly gone next season! LOL

• Love 18
11 hours ago, Sai said:

It would be a blood bath.  Kelly cuts deep.  She said to Shannon, no wonder your husband cheated on you.  In the previews she says to Tamra, no wonder your daughter won't speak to you.  Those are extremely hurtful statements and Jac is the EXACT same way.  They both go for the lowest of blows and they don't even give a rat's ass how nasty and hurtful they can be.

Pretty soon they will all be saying to Kelly  'no wonder they only let you have visitors on weekends and holidays' or 'no wonder they don't let you have sharp objects'.  She needs MAJOR help.  Think she still needs to work on those anger issues.  Is there asshole management like there is anger management?  Cause if so she needs that as well.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Vicki, Orange County is the opposite of a small town.  For starters, it isn't even a town.  Also, there are over three million residents.  Lastly, try driving from the Northern border near Long Beach down to to San Clemente and then tell us how small it is.  There's more to OC than your house in Coto de Caza and your office a few miles away. 

Coto 'got big' during the 84 Olympics, they had the equestrian events, It wasn't an exclusive area then.
It grew up as the property values went up in El Lay county and people began to flee the smog, traffic and people.

It's a snobby, upper crust area where people dress in clothing and accessories that have names.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, charming said:

Kelly's a racist and overall a terrible person. However I'm going to need Vicki to shut the fuck up giving relationship advice. If a woman is sobbing over her loveless marriage to a controlling abusive asshole you don't say stay married because being single sucks. Um being single is better than being unhappy. There's a saying "I can do bad all by myself" and Kelly should set a better example for her daughter.

I agree, but I think she said Michael has threatened to fight for sole custody of their daughter, and she couldn't bear to lose her so she's staying married to avoid that happening.  If that's the case, she's in a no-win situation, but since she's so blameworthy, I can't feel sorry for her.

18 hours ago, yogi2014L said:

Also the preview for next week Im sorry but I straight up died with the last scene with Tamra like panic attacking and Shannon " just breathe slower". I am not sure why and maybe I shouldn't admit it but I laughed. And now I am very intrigued for the next episode.

Like someone else pointed out, that's not necessarily in the next episode.  Which is a bummer because I not only laughed, I re-ran it and showed it to Mr. Outlier, and it's the only thing I'm really looking forward to, and I bet I'll have to endure a few episodes before we get to it.

17 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

Shannon's rental looked like an episode of Hoarders.

Not to mention how many times she said she didn't want anyone else to touch her stuff, just like the people on Hoarders.  She's just lucky she had 13,500 square feet to spread her hoard around in.

8 hours ago, rayndon said:

As if Vicki's part in Brook's cancer scam wasn't bad enough, she stoops even lower by trying to profit from the publicity of the show and her reputation by setting up this "charity" only to use it to SELL insurance.  And, she sees nothing wrong with this.  smh    The charity, fine.  Linking it to selling insurance policies -  to cancer patients, of all people, is deplorable and disgusting.  

That's what I don't get.  Vicki gets a commission for what she sells--she's not underwriting the insurance.  But what kind of insurance gets targeted to cancer patients? 

16 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I can't figure if Shannon's a better person for forgiving and moving to reconcile or just a delusional dupe.

Me neither.  On the one hand, her marriage, her business.  But...really??  If David did take this woman to family dinners, that's all on him.  I don't think anything David's mother could do would be anywhere near what David himself has done.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, MerryMary said:

So Vicki is going to sell insurance through a charity?  Is she giving the money away?  Life insurance for cancer patients?  Does she sell viaticals too? That woman will exploit anybody. 

I hate when people complain about their choices.  Sure, moving is rough.  Woman up and handle it, Shannon. 

I don't know why getting a divorce has to be WW III.  Kelly and Michael should sit down, have a mature conversation about why this isn't working (it will never happen, I know), and draw up their own rough draft of a divorce agreement and custody arrangement.  It could be on notebook paper with hearts over the i's for all it matters.  Then call in the lawyer when everything has been decided and have them finalize the divorce.  Lawyers just want to bill their hours, so give them as little to do as possible.

My .02

BWAHHHHH!!!!  The parties need to be mature before a mature conversation could happen.  I am not sure which is worse in the Dodd house.  Kelly or Michael.  I just wish there was a sane relative that would take in Jolie before she becomes too much like either one.  To whoever said now you you know where Jerri Blank has been re K's mom is awesome!  If she starts crafting it will be proof. 

• Love 4

Nuh uh.  If there were more to OC Vicki would know about it.  She is the OG of the OC afterall! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

I'd like to redesign the Beador's beach rental - it has some cool features to work with and more of a fun vibe than their old place.

It is all yours for $24.7 million.  I believe it is considered a teardown-great views but not mansion enough for the area.  I like the house but lord knows they probably want another Chateau Dubrow on the property.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Muffyn said:

I suspect Kelly  came on the show hoping to show Michael  in a terrible light and make herself look better to put her in a better position when they divorce.  (I would say "if" but given how they are, when seems more realistic.) While he is extra creepy, she forgot to factor in how horrible she is.  They are not just filming him.  So we get to see her drunken tirades and constant nit picking.  The only time these two seem to be happy together is when they are doing something horrible to someone else.  Anyone else having a breakdown while talking about their marriage I would feel sorry for.  Kelly, not so much.

Kelly looks like she's having a full on breakdown.  She's drinking and getting drunk, she cries a lot and often and she flies out of control at the slightest provocation.  Clearly her marriage is in trouble and I wonder what else is going on.  I think being a newbie she came on the show not fully realizing the exposure she was going to get or how much added stress it was going to be.  Tamra was the very much the same way when she was in the process of splitting from Simon.  Messy.  I actually don't mind Kelly, at least her drama is based in reality and not made up for the cameras.

Vicki, Orange County is the opposite of a small town.  

I took that comment to mean that in OC women of a certain age and class gossip about each other relentlessly.  That sounds about right to me.

16 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

But what kind of insurance gets targeted to cancer patients? 

From what Vicki was saying it sounded to me like a portfolio of products like major medical, disability insurance maybe long term care, that sort of thing.  Not necessarily for cancer patients but people that may be worried about getting gravely ill.  I don't really understand why this is so horrible?  This is from the website, www.killallcancer.com.

#killALLcancer would like to give you the ability to understand your life & health insurance. In one of the most difficult times of your life the last thing you should have to do is read through paperwork that is quite complicated to begin with. We are in the process of partnering with a company that will be able to facilitate life & health insurance reviews. Please stand by and check back with us soon!

With regards to the #killALLcancer “policy” that was referenced by Vicki on the 9/26/2016 episode of RHOC; #killALLcancer charity is committed to supporting people before, during & after their or their loved ones battle with cancer and other life threatening diseases. there is no one policy that can protect you but we do encourage you to do some research on what is available for you and your loved ones. Remember, money might not buy you happiness but it will buy you piece of mind.

It looks like a legit charity to me.

22 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

Kelly looks like she's having a full on breakdown.  She's drinking and getting drunk, she cries a lot and often and she flies out of control at the slightest provocation.  Clearly her marriage is in trouble and I wonder what else is going on.  I think being a newbie she came on the show not fully realizing the exposure she was going to get or how much added stress it was going to be.  Tamra was the very much the same way when she was in the process of splitting from Simon.  Messy.  I actually don't mind Kelly, at least her drama is based in reality and not made up for the cameras.

I took that comment to mean that in OC women of a certain age and class gossip about each other relentlessly.  That sounds about right to me.

From what Vicki was saying it sounded to me like a portfolio of products like major medical, disability insurance maybe long term care, that sort of thing.  Not necessarily for cancer patients but people that may be worried about getting gravely ill.  I don't really understand why this is so horrible?  This is from the website, www.killallcancer.com.

I think Kelly is trying to go for the sympathy vote.  She is just so damn unsympathetic.  She always leans on the daughter hearing this or that as an excuse for her verbal abuse.  Far worse is what comes out of Kelly's mouth. 

I don't think Vicki runs in the Newport crowd.  I believe she haunts Coto and now Anaheim.  Vicki heard the news of David's affair from Shannon so I am thinking this latest ad libs came from thin air or Shannon.

It is either a charity or it is a business.  It sounds like a business and Vicki sounds like she is trying to sell insurance.  I think for credibility sake, Vicki should stay as far away from anything cancer as possible.  Not even date someone born under the cancer sign.  It makes me a little queasy to hear Vicki talk about cancer.  She had so little interest in Brooks' cancer. 

• Love 18

While I agree, the blame is on David, if he brings his mistress around to the family...it certainly is strange behavior, IMO.  I'm betting, it's highly unusual for a mother in law to be open to such an unorthodox situation.  That would certainly not fly in my family.  Showcasing a mistress to your Fam just days into leaving your wife?  Clearly, no loyalty considered to the mother of your grandchildren Donna.  Beyond inappropriate...I'm channeling the Dubrow morality police here.  Andddddd...as the other woman, who also is cheating on her spouse and children, is she not at all concerned with their feelings?

If one of my brothers pulled that move?!  My mother would side with the ex, under similar circumstances.  In fact, when the first born of our family, the Prince of the house, the apple of mom's eye, when he left his wife, my mother made it clear that no female was welcome until the divorce was final.  Even though it was a mutual, amicable split, my mother and father were strict and that was not an item for discussion. 

Vicky was gross reveling in that dirt.   I bet this was news Shannon revealed to Vicky...is nothing sacred with the woman?  I'm going to guess Heather heard that gossip from the mutual friends crew...the mistress runs in that circle.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 6

That meeting with Vicki, her son and the other "cancer hucksters"?  Who uses the word "hater" in a business meeting?  That whole website/charity makes my skin crawl.

***(Oh, and I love how Vicki was explaining how she was "dating a gentleman who was just coming off of cancer".   What the fuck does THAT mean?)

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't really think there was anything wrong with what Vicki and Heather were saying at that time. The conversation was about how horrid the MIL was, and they were giving some color to the fact that this was true. After all, they were learning about an incident that had just happened (on camera), where the MIL accused Shannon of being responsible for David falling into that woman's clutches (shout out to Luann here) and that Shannon was upset and hurt. Giving credence to the fact that she was in fact a horrible woman doesn't seem out of line in this situation. Vicki was the one to make it worse, when she began her speech making on how a man in a happy marriage doesn't stray, which negates the narrative that Shannon wants to give of them really being in love at their core. Then it seemed to turn into more of a gossip session, but really only with Vicki saying anything that I think would be hurtful to Shannon. 

I am really looking forward to getting to the part of the season where these bitches don't like Vicki anymore (at least I hope that is the plan). I hate to see them all having fun with her because she is just so terrible. I only have interest in seeing Vicki in scenes where her son is with her, since he is so awesome in calling her out on her bullshit. Although something about him totally creeps me out. Not to the level that David Beador creeps me out, but very close. 

• Love 10

I wanna chime in on "the affair"?

Now, I am not advocating screwing about, but looking at it from a different angle......

Here we go!

Imagine your bro or sis is married to 'a shannon' -

Imagine her desire for 'hospital grade' air and buried crystals and that fuck shui bullcrap that Dr Moon has seeped into her head.

(LOL, are ALL Dr Moons a little bit loony?)

Shannon does have a good nature, but she is a vapid, rich asshole (shaped ice cubes anyone?) that turns a problem like moving into a screechy monologue about a 30,000 square foot house, with the crystals, air and perfect water and how much work she has to do and no movers, out by five, last photo, shut the fuck up.

(The first time I moved out on my own,  I put everything into file boxes and suffered from that stupidity. Hey, they were free?)

That shit would wear on me big time, but I wouldn't have married her..........

The more I think about a woman moving into a 24m house and complaining about it?

I'd be hard pressed to look at her with any kind of love in my heart.

For some reason I think about those people I see on Nat Geo living in pig shit huts and having to hump water from the river - breathing the same air as those animals running around.

Fucking Rich people problems?

• Love 7
23 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

What little I've seen of Kelly and Michael together it seems she picks fights with him. They will be the next couple to divorce. 

The word of the night was 'narcissist'. I wish I had counted how many times Kelly, Tamra and Vicki said it. 

Vicki doing a commercial for cancer charity, how ironic! 

I still do not believe Shannon move herself out of that house, there had to be movers off camera. 

Im not a fan of Meghan's but I even got verklempt when the sonogram showed the twin not there. I'm glad for once her husband was there for her at that moment. 

It's almost like she's trying to gaslight him into divorcing her -- making him want to be rid of her so she can get money and custody.

On Meghan, she and Jim have grown on me!  Like a fungus.  I still think Meghan is a bit of a put on and she hasn't mastered that well enough for the cameras yet.  Jim is a curmudgeon but he makes me laugh now.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

It is all yours for $24.7 million.  I believe it is considered a teardown-great views but not mansion enough for the area.  I like the house but lord knows they probably want another Chateau Dubrow on the property.

There's something so sad about the need for enormous homes and endless stuff.

• Love 8

Shannon isn't the one with the freezer that makes special shaped ice cubes - that's the Dubrow's new pile of bricks. Also, the Beador's house wasn't 30,000 sf it was 13,500. 

My former daughter-in-law was cheating on my son and even though her parents are total douchebags, they still wouldn't let her new boyfriend in their house until after the divorce was final. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

There's something so sad about the need for enormous homes and endless stuff.

I have a client that does endless additions and remodels.  She gets done, then see's somebody else's home, and I get a call.    Of course this means tearing out what has just been done.    Five years ago they spent over a million digging underground for a huge home theater.  That didn't include the interior, all the equipment or furnishings.   Finally got done, and they are now tired of it.   So stupid, but on the up side it keeps me and the contractors busy and employed. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I have a client that does endless additions and remodels.  She gets done, then see's somebody else's home, and I get a call.    Of course this means tearing out what has just been done.    Five years ago they spent over a million digging underground for a huge home theater.  That didn't include the interior, all the equipment or furnishings.   Finally got done, and they are now tired of it.   So stupid, but on the up side it keeps me and the contractors busy and employed. 

Reminds me of Kimye and their house projects that never actually become "home" - but you're so right about employment opportunities!

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Feline Goddess said:

Shannon isn't the one with the freezer that makes special shaped ice cubes - that's the Dubrow's new pile of bricks. Also, the Beador's house wasn't 30,000 sf it was 13,500. 

My former daughter-in-law was cheating on my son and even though her parents are total douchebags, they still wouldn't let her new boyfriend in their house until after the divorce was final. 

The shaped ice cube and over stating the sq ft of the house was a dig at those wacky kids, Pleather and Dr Scary.

My mileage varies because it's uphill both coming and going?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

If that tea that was spilled on David's affair was true and he took his mistress to spend time with his mother and sister . . . wow.  I really have no words.  

This blew my mind. All kinds of wrong. A friend of my husband's showed up years ago with his "chick on the side." I didn't know his wife but I knew he was married. I opened the door to find them both on the porch stopping by for a visit. I just stood there staring at them and not opening the door. He did a nervous laugh like I was joking. I was not. My husband came walking up from the back of the house took one look at the two of them and said: Are you out of you f*cking mind?  

The girlfriend just turned around and walked back to the car. My house is not the scene of the crime. Nope. If my in-laws did something like that I would be hurt to my soul. Foul business.

Regarding the previews...what in the world made Tamra spin out like that? She was hyperventilating and shaking.  

They're going to embarrass the shit out of America, aren't they? Cringing in advance but I'll be watching.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, zulualpha said:

They are saying it is a charity but the bottom line for them is to sell insurance policies, not raise money to distribute to well know, established charities. If someone wants to donate to a charity, then do it directly, not through a middle man that is trying to sell you a product first and foremost.

Technically it is not a legit charity, they do not have their tax exempt status yet, even though this was filmed months ago they are still awaiting approval.......From KAC site...."(Our 501 c3 has been submitted & we will update with progress!)"

• Love 15

No way in Hell did the Beadors move the entire contents of that house.  Shannon just wanted to play up her storyline of being a wacky obsessive gal.

Vicki and Tamra talking about their Exes being narcissistic cheaters -- give me a friggin break.  They were both fucking other men (Brooks and Eddie) when they were still married.

Heather.  Why is she on the show?  How many times can she become orgasmic over a glass of champagne?

Kelly is trying way too hard to have a storyline when there is none.  Just divorce the weasle already, and nobody gives a shit about your mother.

I don't give a shit about:  Tamra's fitness competition and Meghan's pregnancy.  I don't think I'm alone.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 9

By the time Heather and Terry finish that new house (the one they needed because they didn't plan on another child and therefore another bedroom), their oldest will be out of the house.  Oh wait, there's the porte-cochere because it rains so much in southern CA.  And note:  It doesn't snow.

Sorry Kelly, but you wouldn't lose custody to Michael if you were a good mother.  Why do you feel the need to keep having to emphasize that?  Side eye here.

The view of the Beadors' new house is amazing.  According to her blog they love it.  It's amazing how you can compromise on things.  You know, hospital grade air, everything wood and natural, etc.  Maybe Shannon is learning... 

I have no doubt that Shannon is 'difficult'.  She has outbursts.  She most definitely can be a pain in the ass to live with.  I give David credit for that.  I'm not saying the affair was ok but it was a reality check for Shannon and her 'standards' of what 'she' demands.

Vicky regrets divorcing Donn.  She didn't appreciate what she had.  I'm not condoning Donn cheating but I do think that Vicki emasculated him and that's what he did in response.

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

By the time Heather and Terry finish that new house (the one they needed because they didn't plan on another child and therefore another bedroom), their oldest will be out of the house.  Oh wait, there's the porte-cochere because it rains so much in southern CA.  And note:  It doesn't snow.

Sorry Kelly, but you wouldn't lose custody to Michael if you were a good mother.  Why do you feel the need to keep having to emphasize that?  Side eye here.

The view of the Beadors' new house is amazing.  According to her blog they love it.  It's amazing how you can compromise on things.  You know, hospital grade air, everything wood and natural, etc.  Maybe Shannon is learning... 

I have no doubt that Shannon is 'difficult'.  She has outbursts.  She most definitely can be a pain in the ass to live with.  I give David credit for that.  I'm not saying the affair was ok but it was a reality check for Shannon and her 'standards' of what 'she' demands.

Vicky regrets divorcing Donn.  She didn't appreciate what she had.  I'm not condoning Donn cheating but I do think that Vicki emasculated him and that's what he did in response.

I think they are in the home stretch and will be moving in very soon! LOL  http://www.popsugar.com/home/Heather-Dubrow-New-House-42191774#photo-42191774

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

That meeting with Vicki, her son and the other "cancer hucksters"?  Who uses the word "hater" in a business meeting?  That whole website/charity makes my skin crawl.

THIS...a thousand times!

4 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

(Oh, and I love how Vicki was explaining how she was "dating a gentleman who was just coming off of cancer".   What the fuck does THAT mean?)

A gentleman.  Heheheheheheheh....     She's SO smart and successful...and such an ignorant idiot!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Wasn't there a rumor that Donn and Vicki hooked up while she was still married/living with her first husband?

Heck, I'll say it again,  I don't know.  I do know that's it's all 'f'ed up. 

I do know that Donn doesn't want to be involved and has moved on.   Not a peep out of him.  Full credit.....

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I have a feeling that Kelly is just trying too paint herself in a better light, so when she does try to divorce him again she will get a good settlement. Ain't nobody buying your poor mistreated me story duck lips. 

I just realized what happened in the spa to Kelly. A bee stung her on the lips but it wasn't caught by a camera. That is why she suddenly started crying and her lips were so swollen!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I know Tamra's outburst is the crown jewel of the preview, but I am also so intrigued by Shannon screaming, "My daughters called you Aunt Vicki!" So curious what could end up provoking so much rage in these two.

Why do I get the feeling that Vicki starts spewing personal stuff that was never to be said on camera about Shannon and then Tamra this season as payback for last season/reunion. I swear, she blames the breakup with Brooks on the other women because they outed his/their big cancer lie/attempted scam. Either Vicki outs it herself or has Kelly do it.

• Love 12

Vickie is so VILE. Who is she to talk about someone else's marriage? To go into such specifics as the MILs friendship with a husbands' mistress?? Why does she even have an opinion on this? This involves people she doesn't even know and an ex friend that doesn't want to be friends with her anymore, so why discuss such personal sordid details on a tv show?? None of this is any of her business at all, she can't even make a claim that she supposedly feels bad for her friend, which is the reason for her to be giving these details. She is doing this for purely vindictive reasons, to slime a family with their embarrassing private moments, (which we all have in one form or another, imagine an old friend turned enemy going on national tv to discuss our messy PRIVATE stories???) she has NO honor or integrity. Is a dreadful human being.

• Love 22