Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Bye, Bye, Beadors

• Start Topic

Good points have been made about Kelley baiting Michael in the garage. But what about the "horrible" story she told Vicki at the spa - that Michael was walking up the stairs loudly, she criticized him for it, and he yelled at her to "shut up." Granted, not the most mature way for him to respond to her, but coming from someone who divorces people for a living: if that is your threshold, girlfriend, get out now. If that causes them to bicker, then I am sure it is all day every day. Geez.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

Speaking of toxic people, I'm glad David defends Shannon to his mother and isn't willing to have her around if she's going to spew her venom. The fact that this woman claimed Shannon was "stealing her rock" at the engagement party tells me everything I need to know.

Yup. It sounds, to me, like she made David her replacement spouse after his father left. Did his father leave FOR his affair? I bet David's mom has put a lot of blame on herself and is subconsciously doing the same thing to Shannon. 

• Love 13

So many things this ep that had my jaw dropping.  First, did I hear Kelly say her mother is her  everything, including her psychiatrist?  All I could think was "OMG, fire that woman"!  Second, if Meghan and Jim own and built the candle store, why did it have someone else's name on it?  Is this like "Kyle's" store on BH? Then, did Vicki really say that getting behind this cancer charity would make everyone forget all about last year?  Then, of course, I was perplexed by the fact that if it is true about David's fling hanging out with his family, why isn't Shannon irate over the fact that the only way this could have happened was if David introduced them to each other.  She was upset about the affair but not about this added insult? SMH so hard it hurts.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

Shannon is claiming on Twitter that what Vicki said about the mistress hanging with David's family isn't true. The only issue with that is that Heather was nodding alongside Vicki and confirming that it was true. Vicki is a walking pile of bullshit and Heather is in her own way, but she doesn't usually fabricate things like that out of thin air. Shannon also hasn't shied away from putting the dirty details of the affair out there though so I don't know why she would say it wasn't true if it was. Maybe we'll get some clarification at the reunion. 

In any case, if it is true and the family "loved" the mistress, it's probably because it was a good opportunity to send a "fuck you" to Shannon. The mistress might have also been in that new relationship, "I want your family to like me" stage and consequently didn't get them any resistance. Controlling, manipulative family members do "like" people who give them what they want and stay in line. Had Shannon and David divorced and he remained with the mistress and their relationship continued past those early couple of years where everything is "perfect", the mistress likely would have to start putting down some boundaries with them too and I'm sure they would have been just as peachy about it as they've been to Shannon. 

I believe any affection they may have had for the mistress was 100% about sticking it to Shannon though.

I don't think Shannon was denying, on twitter, that David/Mistress had dinner with his mother/sister but that Vicki was embellishing that relationship, after all, Shannon admitted that David/Mistress did go to his mothers in a TH last night.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Shannon was denying, on twitter, that David/Mistress had dinner with his mother/sister but that Vicki was embellishing that relationship, after all, Shannon admitted that David/Mistress did go to his mothers in a TH last night.

Which talking head? She only stated that they wanted David to end up with the mistress. She specially did deny the dinners thing on twitter.

• Love 2
Just now, biakbiak said:

Which talking head? She only stated that they wanted David to end up with the mistress. She specially did deny the dinners thing on twitter.

She said that David/Mistress went to dinners with the MIL. IMO, she is denying the "OC is a small town" thing, as she was quick to point out that they live 45 minutes from each other.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

She said that David/Mistress went to dinners with the MIL. IMO, she is denying the "OC is a small town" thing, as she was quick to point out that they live 45 minutes from each other.

I just watched the èpisode this moring and I didn't hear that comment at all. Only that they all wanted him to end up with his mistress and leave her.

• Love 2

All I could focus on during Kelly's heart to heart with her mom was mom's awful looking sunglasses.  I've gotten better at the Dollar store. It also drove me nuts when Kelly complained to Michael about him not using painters tape yet she painted around the switch plates instead of taking them down. (It did look like someone took them down in later scenes.)

Not sure who packed the Beadors but thinking they did pack some of their stuff.  I'm pretty sure moving companies or even most people would not use banker type (office)storage boxes that you get at Office Depot  for moving boxes.  How much crap can you pack in those small things & there were plenty of them stacked up. They even used the smaller letter size vs larger legal size.  

What was with Vick's black hat at the spa?  I know she was matching her black flowered dress but it just seemed out of place.  Maybe it was the style too. More appropriate for a wake or funeral than spa day.

I felt for Meghan & understand she thought she would be having twins because they implanted two embryos.  But didn't the doctor tell her at the beginning the boy embryo wasn't as viable as the girl one? So maybe she shouldn't have gotten her hopes up so soon about having twins.  I'm not being heartless.  I worked at an Ob/Gyn office & it was heartbreaking to watch couples walk out after getting bad news especially when the pregnancy was further along.  We shed tears along with the couple's.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

I think that Heather knew (and was nodding along) to the news about David's family wanting him to leave her for his lover. I am interested to see how she responds to Vicki's "bomb" about the lover having relationships with his mom and sisters.  I could see, on one hand, it being true. But on the other? Vicki is a known liar.  I could see her making something up to further get herself back in good with the group.

I thought Heather was the one to actually spill the tea that the mistress and Dave's sister were friends?

Kelly is proof that when you marry (and stay married) for money, you have to earn every cent. I have little sympathy for her. She had the opportunity to get out in their prior divorce proceedings but she decided the benefits ($$) to staying married outweighed the cost of being divorced. Not here for her tears, although at least kudoz to her for being able to actually produce tears as opposed to most other HW. LOL!

Michael screaming "Shut up" after Kelly was nitpicking over him making too much noise walking up the stair (what the shit!
) is the best she's got to condemn him with? This coming from a woman who screams 'c*unt' and 'dumb fuck' at women for no real reason? Kelly please be seated. 

I admit to not watching most of the footage surrounding Meghan's IVF journey - just don't care, especially since I knew she was preggo. I didn't understand what was happening at the IVF office. Didn't realize the implantation process was so precise. Thought they just squirted some stuff up there and whatever took, took. So while viewing it I thought she was upset because she was hoping for twins and didn't get them. Didn't realize two had been implanted but only 1 survived. Shed a whole new light on it. 

Shannon acting the way she did re: her mother and sister in law reminds me of Theresa Guidice in the early years reacting to her sister in law and brother. Her reaction wound up getting them both cast on the show.  Shannon's in laws might wind up with an orange if Andy's messy ass has a say.

All I could focus on during Kelly's heart to heart with her mom was mom's awful looking sunglasses

And they were askew. I'm sorry because Kelly's mom just never looks or seems sober to me. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

All I could focus on during Kelly's heart to heart with her mom was mom's awful looking sunglasses

Ha those were hideous now that I think of it.  But all I could focus on while watching it was that ugly-ass garish lipstick Kelly had smeared on her overinflated trout pout. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I just watched the èpisode this moring and I didn't hear that comment at all. Only that they all wanted him to end up with his mistress and leave her.

She did. Here is what Shannon had to say in her blog....................."I can’t tell you how shocked I was to hear the women’s conversation at the spa. Honestly, Vicki is just plain cruel. She is taking this opportunity to embellish the truth to hurt me. Vicki has no idea if David was happier in his affair. My husband chose to renew our vows on his own and we are incredibly happy today. I have not had any in depth conversations with Vicki in a year and a half. She knows nothing about my personal life. And for Vicki to say that OC is a small town, I just have to point out that Vicki lives nowhere near me — she’s about 45 minutes away. She doesn’t know anyone in my circle of friends or Heather’s for that matter. We didn’t shove anything under a rug. It’s been two and a half years and we have definitely worked through a lot of hard times. Nice try though, Vicki. Sorry it didn’t work out the same for you."

I bolded the part that I think is what she was trying to convey on twitter last night.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

God, Vicki and her "Cancer Charity".  Just another insurance scam.  

YEP  

As if Vicki's part in Brook's cancer scam wasn't bad enough, she stoops even lower by trying to profit from the publicity of the show and her reputation by setting up this "charity" only to use it to SELL insurance.  And, she sees nothing wrong with this.  smh    The charity, fine.  Linking it to selling insurance policies -  to cancer patients, of all people, is deplorable and disgusting.  

Vicki went on and on again last night telling her partners about being there for Brook's treatments with her son pointing out she didn't actually witness anything and she still tried to gloss over the truth.  In the past I've wavered in deciding whether she's awfully dumb and she can't understand how what she's saying is contrary to what actually happened with Brook's appointments or she's been deceitful.   With this charity/insurance policy business she's setting up, I'm leaning towards her being incredibly deceitful.   I wonder what Heather and Shannon and her other cohorts think about this.  

• Love 17

Tamra's little sushi scene with Eddie was unnecessary filler. Trying to show us how happy she is with Eddie.  I guess she hasn't learned that if she ever wants to have a relationship with her estranged daughter she needs to keep Simon's name out of her mouth. She married the jerk and had 3 kids with him and while the money was still rolling in before he lost his job she didn't have much of a problem with him. Besides, her divorce was years ago, I don't think anybody gives a rat's ass about what a narcissist Simon is. 

Speaking of narcissists, Kelly really showed her true colors during the "garage fight" with Michael. Telling him his paint job looked like shit. She is an awful person, at least he wasn't going for the bait. Of course, he was well aware of the camera's so he kept his temper under control, but still Kelly didn't care. I couldn't imagine living with her. I get why she went back to him ($$$) but I don't get why he wanted to get back together with her.  Regarding her crying to Vicki about Michael yelling at her to Shut up, I bet she picks on him every minute of every hour of the day. Yelling at him about walking up the stairs too loudly. How exactly is he supposed to react to that? That was probably the last straw after her endless other criticism's that day. 

Shannon is a much stronger (or weaker) person than me. Bringing your mistress to meet and have dinner with the fam. Wow. That is a 1,0000% unforgivable offense in my eyes. What is wrong with that guy?  

• Love 12

I feel extra bad for Jolie because Kellie said they argued while she had a friend over. After all the shenanigans with them this season and seeing how creepy and unhinged they are-  I doubt any parent who has their head screwed on straight would allow their kid to go over to their house. 

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Shannon acting the way she did re: her mother and sister in law reminds me of Theresa Guidice in the early years reacting to her sister in law and brother. Her reaction wound up getting them both cast on the show.  Shannon's in laws might wind up with an orange if Andy's messy ass has a say.

Yep, thought the same thing. I missed seeing David's sister. Was she attractive?

• Love 1

IF I was Jimbo, I would have pretended to care about my wife's feelings at the IVF doc - sorry, I just can't take anyone seriously when they CANNOT take their fucking hat off when they stop to eat (Gomer is another idiot) or stop at their destination (indoors).

I took Mudhen's whining at the appointment as, "But, I ordered TWO.....I WANTED TWINS!", "I WANTED TO BE THE FIRST WOMEN IN OC HISTORY TO HAVE TWINS!!!!"

Ugh, it gives me the creeps to think that when that child is old enough, it's going to be plied with stories about how 'there were two of you - but one died inside me - that was your twin...../I made a birthday cake for you and your twin."

#teambabynottheparents.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

I feel extra bad for Jolie because Kellie said they argued while she had a friend over. After all the shenanigans with them this season and seeing how creepy and unhinged they are-  I doubt any parent who has their head screwed on straight would allow their kid to go over to their house. 

And it sounded like Kelly said that Michael was saying, "Clock. Clock. Clock." as he walked up the stairs. I was a bit confused by the whole thing, but I wonder if he was passive aggresively telling her that it was time for the kid to go home? I don't know, the whole thing sounded very dysfunctional. 

40 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Yep, thought the same thing. I missed seeing David's sister. Was she attractive?

She walked in with her mother and looked like a carbon copy of her, just younger. Same haircut, same severe look on her face. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Meghan needs to realize that it wasn't a 100% given that she'd have twins. 

I think she realizes that we just saw her for a few moments when she first found out, her reaction seems perfectly normal.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I thought it was really weird that Michael Dodd got a TH.  I don't remember any other husband of a first year HW getting a TH, and the established HWs' husbands rarely get them. That being said, the fact that neither Kelly nor Michael took off the socket covers when painting made me irrationally perturbed.

Watch the early seasons....the spouses and kids had talking heads.  I miss that element because you got different sides of a situation. 

Terry does them as does Brianna...wish david would since Id like to see his views on the marriage rebuilding and his take on his mother.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Meghan needs to realize that it wasn't a 100% given that she'd have twins. 

I think she knew that. Just like everyone who gets pregnant knows it's not 100% given you will carry to term. All of the voices on here who have suffered a miscarriage (or more than one) and all of us know folks who have miscarried. Just because we know it can happen doesn't make it any easier. 

• Love 11

I have to say I'm happy to come to this forum to see that I wasn't the only one that chose Housewives over the so-called debates.  (unless everyone here is watching recordings?)   Well, for me anyways, believe it or not, I find these vile bitches to be more interesting than the 2 awful candidates "debating."   That is saying ALOT about the state of this country and it ain't good.   Of course, YMMV .   I'll try to get back on topic here.   

David took his mistress to family dinners !?!!?  WTF indeed.   Not only was he having an affair with this woman, he was in love with her.    I'm astounded that Shannon is able to get past that.   I know I couldn't !!!!    

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

"Resting bitch face" means you can at times have a different expression. Don't think that's the case here. 

LOL, you mean like Party BF, Roll an ATV BF, Champs BF, Told me to 'shut up' BF, Cancer insurance BF???

So, it would be more correct to say 'Bitch Face at Rest' as opposed to 'Bitch Face in Action' or 'Expressive Bitch Face'?

• Love 4
13 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

This. I haven't watched the entire episode, but I'm about to explode with Vicki's fake cancer charity BS and innocent act.  I have been disgusted with her since last season, but my Mom was diagnosed with cancer last month, and later this week I will drive 5 hours to take her to her first chemo treatment.  So fuck you Vicki and Brooks with your fake cancer BS.  I'm sorry, I just can't take it.

And Michael seemed to wash it  away for the sake of the "business"? Good God people. And to think, she was once my favorite Housewife....10 seasons ago. 

Sending good thoughts to your mother. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

LOL, you mean like Party BF, Roll an ATV BF, Champs BF, Told me to 'shut up' BF, Cancer insurance BF???

So, it would be more correct to say 'Bitch Face at Rest' as opposed to 'Bitch Face in Action' or 'Expressive Bitch Face'?

3 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Exactly!

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, jnymph said:

I have to say I'm happy to come to this forum to see that I wasn't the only one that chose Housewives over the so-called debates.  (unless everyone here is watching recordings?)   Well, for me anyways, believe it or not, I find these vile bitches to be more interesting than the 2 awful candidates "debating."   That is saying ALOT about the state of this country and it ain't good.   Of course, YMMV .   I'll try to get back on topic here.   

David took his mistress to family dinners !?!!?  WTF indeed.   Not only was he having an affair with this woman, he was in love with her.    I'm astounded that Shannon is able to get past that.   I know I couldn't !!!!    

I got a 60 dollar rebate when I put four new tires on the car.

They sent it to my in a debit card.

Hey, people have to eat and we don't know how she was intro'ed to the family. I have seem people invite their side pieces to functions before?  They come to the party as a 'friend of', but little did anyone suspect.....

• Love 2

Sorry for posting before I finished watching the episode.  I started watching late last night.  I just stopped laughing.  Vicki said "I'm all about charities" and I started laughing so hard I haven't heard anything since.  Have to run it again.  Florence Nightingale, Doctors Without Borders, Vicki Gunvalson.  What do these have in common?  It sure isn't charity or concern for others.  The best I can say is they exist.   

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Giselle said:

When Scheister Vicktser said Brooks came out of some procedure with a hole in his side I thought "...and he's not above poking himself with a pencil and stealing a bandaid when the nurse isn't looking".

Wouldn't it be easier to heat up the blade on your Swiss Army Knife and scrape off an old mole, THEN slap a Band-Aid on it?

Stabbing yourself with a pencil seems so unsanitary and dangerous! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think she knew that. Just like everyone who gets pregnant knows it's not 100% given you will carry to term. All of the voices on here who have suffered a miscarriage (or more than one) and all of us know folks who have miscarried. Just because we know it can happen doesn't make it any easier. 

Plus she said she'd been experiencing depression and anxiety due to the hormones of early pregnancy.  I normally can't stand Megan but I'm cutting her a lot of slack for that scene.  I've suffered losses too and no matter what the circumstances are surrounding them, it's still hard.   I think it's quite telling that everyone here that has defended her in that scene here has suffered a loss. 

• Love 16

So Vicki is going to sell insurance through a charity?  Is she giving the money away?  Life insurance for cancer patients?  Does she sell viaticals too? That woman will exploit anybody. 

I hate when people complain about their choices.  Sure, moving is rough.  Woman up and handle it, Shannon. 

I don't know why getting a divorce has to be WW III.  Kelly and Michael should sit down, have a mature conversation about why this isn't working (it will never happen, I know), and draw up their own rough draft of a divorce agreement and custody arrangement.  It could be on notebook paper with hearts over the i's for all it matters.  Then call in the lawyer when everything has been decided and have them finalize the divorce.  Lawyers just want to bill their hours, so give them as little to do as possible.

My .02

• Love 3

These women do know what a narcissist is don't they? If you not they just need to look in the nearest mirror!

Tamra please I do not need to hear about your extra curricular activities with Eddie. Still trying to recover from last episode where Vicki was talking about wanting sex.

I have a feeling that Kelly is just trying too paint herself in a better light, so when she does try to divorce him again she will get a good settlement. Ain't nobody buying your poor mistreated me story duck lips. 

I have been watching these hoes forever but cannot remember why does Simon have custody instead of Tamra?

The previews Kelly calling her husband a drunk, isn't that rich! The level of booze in that woman's body. Anytime a mosquito bites her they get drunk.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Poor Jolie. Asshole dad, cunty mom, creepy uncle, "Bad Santa" granny. Maybe she can live with the Beadors and play bass with LoC.

Bwah!  I am thinking she looks like the "love child" of the Bad Santa granny and Magda from There's Something about Mary.

That said, she does seem like the most normal and sensible one in that household. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I have been watching these hoes forever but cannot remember why does Simon have custody instead of Tamra?

The daughter he has full custody of didn't want to live or see Tamra.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

May not be a popular opinion. But I thought Jim was genuine in his comfort for Meaghan.  My first thought was how this would go over on the boards.  A bit of redemption for him here.

Also, a bit of redemption for David, not for taking his affair to family dinners, but for how he ultimately responded to his mom and her spew at the bar/concert.

is it already out there that Kelly has since left Michael?

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, b2H said:

May not be a popular opinion. But I thought Jim was genuine in his comfort for Meaghan.  My first thought was how this would go over on the boards.  A bit of redemption for him here.

Also, a bit of redemption for David, not for taking his affair to family dinners, but for how he ultimately responded to his mom and her spew at the bar/concert.

is it already out there that Kelly has since left Michael?

Do you mean currently? I have not read/heard that.

• Love 1