Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Not quite as ridiculous as Jer's shirt though. 

I was going to say the same thing.   He looks stupid!   She most likely made him wear it.  I’m assuming the flowers were the theme since she had a flowered dress on. 

• Love 5

I'm honestly shocked that dearest Ember didn't wear the dried flower crown Auj wore for her wedding.  But then I remembered Auj needs that for every single anniversary or baby photo shoot she will ever do.  I saw a video of Ember throwing it off when she ate cake....the one year old knows how hideous it is.

• Love 1

The idea of her wearing two different dresses reminds me of those entitled brides on "Say Yes to the Dress" who have to have a different (usually more revealing) dress for the reception.  Since Ember is too young to be entitled (yet), guess who I put that title on?  Mama.  Having looked into some of the other dresses they've shown the child wearing (which retail for about $250!!!), it looks like they went with a cheaper store-bought dress for the cake photo.

Sheesh.  I can't wait to read their book to learn how to live a dedicated Christian life.  (I'm sure the fact that I've been a Christian for almost 60 years and married for 54 of them doesn't mean I can't learn from these whippersnappers about how to be a happily married Christian.)

• Love 6

I just... I like the idea of special letters written on a birthday, thats sweet. I hate the idea that they can't let the contents of those letters be something *private*.

That the kid had a fancy expensive dress for photos doesn't bode well, in my opinion. I'm not shocked that while Jer and Auj despise Whore Amy, that they took advantage of Amy's hospitality for their daughter's party.

I'm also not shocked that Jeremy is dressed in flowers. He's a whipped bitch. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I just... I like the idea of special letters written on a birthday, thats sweet. I hate the idea that they can't let the contents of those letters be something *private*.

That the kid had a fancy expensive dress for photos doesn't bode well, in my opinion. I'm not shocked that while Jer and Auj despise Whore Amy, that they took advantage of Amy's hospitality for their daughter's party.

I'm also not shocked that Jeremy is dressed in flowers. He's a whipped bitch. 

I like the letters too.  A co-worker lost her dad, and her two grandkids were particularly close to their Pap-Paw.  She told them that whenever they missed him, to write him a letter, and seal it in an envelope.  They would then leave it at his grave, but my co-worker would scoop the letter up while someone was loading the kids in the car, and she has them all saved to give to the kids when they're older.  But only the kids know what is in them - also like you, I think things like that should remain private - it cheapens the meaning otherwise (IMO).

Oddj gets a lot of those high-end (and somewhat ugly, again IMO) dresses for free because she shamelessly shills for the brands.  I'm waiting until Ember is older, and her mom starts shilling for those companies that make the hideously ugly outfits with the bell-bottom type pants.

• Love 2

I'm just waiting for the "we dress as a family which means we all wear what Mama Auj insists on" photos. 

I'm also curious a) if Auj donates any of the donated stuff and b) if donated stuff is slacking off now that Auj won't be displaying it on tv.

• Love 1

I get that their theme was everything floral, but Jer's shirt is just hideous. I also watched Auj's videos of her going through all the photos taken the day of the party and the main focus of them all is Auj, Auj, and ALWAYS MORE AUJ! I also think it's tacky how she threw in her catchphrase at the end of her birthday post. The ego on that girl is astounding. 

• Love 9

I mean usually the photos from a one year olds birthday party will mostly include the kid.  For fucks sake every photo of Ember alone is from far away and not intimate at all.  The focus is so obviously on Auj and her perfect family creation.  I guess it makes sense Jer would marry a narcissist since that is what he is used to with his father being one and all.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I get that their theme was everything floral, but Jer's shirt is just hideous. I also watched Auj's videos of her going through all the photos taken the day of the party and the main focus of them all is Auj, Auj, and ALWAYS MORE AUJ! I also think it's tacky how she threw in her catchphrase at the end of her birthday post. The ego on that girl is astounding. 

Check out the tablecloth in photo three - it matched Audrey's dress perfectly. She must have been furious.

• Love 8

that video is like a damn subaru commercial or something ... its so fake and polished - with slow-motion and old-timey film effects and the sappy music - it seriously looks like a tv commercial .. is this what life has come to? Everyone has to make their life look like a perfect movie on social media?? ugh.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 7

Awesome photos of Ember Jean and family.  So very cute. They seem to be very happy.  I'm happy for them.  They seem to be maintaining a big following and still so vibrant on social media.  Just as popular now as before they left the show.  I suppose that's good news. 

• Love 1

"Play like kids"?

Isn't this the tree house where Jeremy thrusted his erect penis into Audrey's moist, pulsating vagina and ejaculated sperm, thus impregnating Audrey with precious baby Ember?

Haven't they gone on and on about how they fucked in the treehouse?

Also - is running a "giveaway" for a treehouse in an area currently being battered by a hurricane a great move?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, gonecrackers said:
7 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Also - is running a "giveaway" for a treehouse in an area currently being battered by a hurricane a great move?

Holy crap; figures, they live in their own world & probably don't even realize there is a hurricane.

Odd lacks the self-awareness that God gave a billygoat. As a resident of the Gulf Coast, I can tell you that a lot of those glass windows are getting shattered.

• Love 9
On 9/11/2018 at 12:41 PM, heatherchandler said:

"big lips" ???  Are they?  Also who says that about their baby?

The person whose big lips, piercing eyes, and brilliant smile Ember inherited. It's all about Audrey. Always. 

It looks as if most of the party guests didn't dress for the floral theme. Jer's awful shirt makes up for it though. 

• Love 6

audreyroloffI always find myself following people on Instagram and wondering what their bios would read if they could contain more than 150 characters... anyone else???‍♀️ So for all the new faces around here(oh heyyy??), I’m here to tell ya a little bit more about who I am, and what I do! ⚡️ I’m Audrey?? lover of things floral, the smell of campfire on my clothes, frizzy hair, refrigerated gummy bears, essential oils, and I drink my coffee beige. I’m an 8 on the enneagram. I currently live in Portland, Oregon with my farm boy husband @jeremyroloff and our one year old daughter. Jeremy and I fell in love around a campfire, so we named our first daughter Ember. She is the spark of our love, and already such a fierce, warm, inviting and bright light in this world! Motherhood is inexplicable joy. ?
My husband grew up on a reality tv show, so more than 2 million people watched our wedding on national television... ?are your arm pits sweating?! Since then we’ve shared our messy and imperfect lives on tv, but year we stepped away from the show to focus more wholeheartedly on the things we know the Lord is calling us to do and who He is calling is to be! ?? Jeremy and I have a strong passion for inspiring love stories. We talk about marriage, love, and relationships over on @beating50 and we also created a marriage journal that has helped thousands of couples connect, communicate and grow in love! Our first book - A Love Letter Life: Pursue Creatively, Date Intentionally, Love Faithfully - is available for pre-order now but comes out April 2nd!
?
ALWAYS MORE is my life anthem. I was a collegiate distance runner, and I used to write these words on my arm before races to remind myself that my body was ALWAYS capable of MORE (Ephesians 3:20). My life mission is to inspire YOU to ALWAYS believe in the MORE that is within you, to discover more of God, and the MORE that He has for you - for your marriage, for your family, for your work, for your health, for your relationships, and for your story! @shopalwaysmore ?
I would LOVE to to sit down with you for coffee and hear your story face to face? but maybe I’ll see you at @rolofffarmspumpkin season this fall?!?pc: @toriroloffphotography

34ACE1BD-0659-48C9-A9B8-C698C49E9D54.jpeg

3 videos:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

That is the worst picture of Audrey I've ever seen. I can't believe she posted it online herself.

It's awkward yes. Maybe she is trying to show how humble she is?

<looks at her vows> I wonder at what parts she has Jeremy trained to cum? Since she recites this when they fuck because she feels reciting her wedding vows is intensely erotic?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Cathelitou said:

I think she post that picture because Ember does the exact same face! She try so hard to have a mini me! For my part, I think Ember looks like Amy's family but she has Audrey'mouth (poor her!)

Now that I look at them, I think you're right. However, Ember can get away with it because she's a baby. Audrey just looks possessed. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Rap541 said:

It's awkward yes. Maybe she is trying to show how humble she is?

<looks at her vows> I wonder at what parts she has Jeremy trained to cum? Since she recites this when they fuck because she feels reciting her wedding vows is intensely erotic?

I’m creeped out just reading the vows, knowing what we know. I can’t believe they ever shared that they recite them. ??‍♀️

• Love 2
9 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Ugh; could've done w/o the picture of Jer in a robe, possibly fresh off copulation.

Auj looks pale & emaciated.

Is that book worth reading.or is.it.nonsense? Those two could fuck up a.one car funeral procession so I wasn't sure if the book was.a mess of if they are.making it one .

• Love 2