Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

can’t stand this asshole… shotgun and a rifle so he can shoot anything that moves… maybe I’ll get lucky and they’ll shoot each other in their frenzy to kill something.  🙄

Suits me.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

can’t stand this asshole… shotgun and a rifle so he can shoot anything that moves… maybe I’ll get lucky and they’ll shoot each other in their frenzy to kill something.  🙄

At least Auj packed essential oils for the "men". So thoughtful

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 10/5/2022 at 8:25 PM, chenoa333 said:

I know Jeremy posted that but shouldn't it read "3 men and Jeremy"?

Wasn’t there a movie with the same premise called “Deliverance?” 😜

image.jpeg

Edited by Adiba
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, BAForever said:

Ok, some nice Primetimer needs to put the link to this (mis)adventure for all of us to laugh at. Please and thank you. 

It’s easy to find, search, Google, whatever, Jeremy Roloff  canoe trip.

• Useful 1

What a dufus.  “Hundreds” of bass?? Color me skeptical. 
If they brought guns with them, I would have assumed they were planning to hunt.  I don’t know the rules in OR, but many states don’t let hunters kill does.  Maybe it wasn’t Big Horn season?  So they were only going for bucks, and they didn’t get any for reasons he explained.

I am not a hunter (hate the entire idea of it!), but know a few.  They tell stories of lots of weekend warriors, in their fancy designer camo and shiny gear, who haven’t the slightest clue about hunting or the rules around tagging and being responsible woodsmen/women. I have a feeling Jerk and his bros wouldn’t know what to do if they did take a deer down.  

Edited by BusyOctober
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

"Glassing":

"The act of looking for animals from a spot-and-stalk position is usually referred to as “glassing,” since you’re almost always using binoculars or spotting scopes"

At least this boat of dorks spotted a cougar. She was in another boat in a bikini.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Wow a group of 4 morons go off to chase down animals and kill them for their entertainment.  If they killed a buck what were they going to do with it? The link that I read on Reddit said that they chased mountain lion for miles.  What was the purpose of that?  A bunch of "manly men" who managed to lose a canoe and all of the gear in it  after 4 days. Not impressed Jer.

• Applause 5
  • Love 1
On 10/14/2022 at 5:06 PM, Passing Strange said:

Jeremy's friend Tom Baker posted the whole story on his IG. He even did it without sounding like the poster child for toxic masculinity. I looked at his other posts about the things he does. I have no idea how this person is friends with Jeremy Roloff.

Hmmmm…..I wonder how you cook your food and stay warm during a burn ban.   

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Either Auj  has a lousy memory or she’s lying on purpose to make her household seem super healthy by saying they never get the flu because I definitely remember Ember being very sick for several days a couple years ago and Auj saying that Ember had a bad flu.. Jer was sick as a dog too… I don’t remember if Auj got it or not but her household definitely had the flu.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Apparently Auj is on the raw milk train.

image.thumb.png.f7fa10f7727b7c7d3d67804d57893f0c.png

Edited by Redrum
Eta: kids outdoors in pj's although at least the sun is setting. Really hoping baby Rad is not receiving raw milk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Is Audrey's dad...okay?  I see nothing wrong with kids hanging out in the hammock in their PJs nor anything else, for the most part, this couple/family does.  They look perfectly happy and healthy to me, are self-supporting, succeeding, and not bitter...

#TeamJ&A

• Like 1

Its the wearing pajamas and riding bikes in full daylight and climbing fences in an overgrown field in broad daylight in pajamas that I find odd. 

Also not keen on the kids on atvs with no helmets.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Another Journal.. 🙄   Jer has the dumbest expression and the most PUNCHABLE face! 

49D4AF81-FEE6-416C-974A-CED379A44C73.jpeg

7FDED795-A8D6-4DEE-BCDA-04B2F24BB390.jpeg

Assholes,the worst.Very punchable twice at least.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 2

More Journals Hooray! Next up:

• Our canoe sank during our remake of Deliverance Journal
  • My breasts are leaking, let me tell Instagram Journal
  • Quick my kid pooped their pants, snap a selfie! Journal
  • OILS! OILS! and MORE OILS! Journal
  • My husband fucked up another home repair Journal
  • Celebrating your fixer upper home with your failure to launch husband Journal

Use Promo Code: FARMERHUSBANDRUNNERWIFE for an extra 10% off

• Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Redrum said:

Its the wearing pajamas and riding bikes in full daylight and climbing fences in an overgrown field in broad daylight in pajamas that I find odd. 

Also not keen on the kids on atvs with no helmets.

Jer and Auj have demonstrated multiple photos of their children in risky situations over the years. It’s almost like they’re proud of it.  To me, that demonstrates very poor judgment and/or foolhardy behavior. It’s the main issue I have with them.  

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

So close I wonder if they risk a lawsuit.

Honestly its unlikely. Its a no content book. Amazon is littered with journals for this and that that amount to empty pages to write on and a nice cover. 

• Love 1