Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

I finally got around to watching this one. 

Sigh.

I'm glad the baby-drama is done.  Chris really lost his head, and apparently all his brains fell out.  I love it that Pride got to show some of the frustration all us viewers were feeling with that storyline too!

I didn't mind Gregorio much in this one, and I thought Loretta's pique about Sebastian leaving her was a little uncharacteristic.  Percy was awesome as always, but I hate her shoes.  I can see why they need her to wear something that gives her a little more height, what with working with those tall actors all the time, but get her out of those hideous and silly wedges and put her in some motorcycle boots with the same height heel!

Thank God the idiot baby drama is done and the kid was the other guy's EVEN THOUGH THE BABY LOOKED LIKE LASALLE!. LOL with that one...

Now we'll probably have more LaSalle romance drama 'cause he really wants to be a Daddy.  I really hope they don't go there with him and Percy.  And I hope they don't go there with Pride and Gregorio either.   Something tells me that her same sex affair was a "phase" and it's gonna take a "real man" to bring her back to the hetero fold.  

And I agree about hair/wardrobe not liking Vanessa Ferlito. Either that or one of the producers thinks that looking like a hot mess is "sexy".  Even her makeup is awful. 

Count me in on being glad the baby mama drama is done but... now I'm pissed for a different reason: the way they handled the whole thing. Melody is escaping an abusive situation with her child and trying to get help-- so what do TPTB do? She shows up and lies to LaSalle, convincing him that it's actually his kid instead of just being freaking honest and upfront. If she knows LaSalle is such a great guy (and a freaking federal agent), why the fuck didn't she just tell him she needed his help-- she didn't even need to go into specifics right away!! Frankly, this leaves a bad taste in my mouth, particularly at the way it could prop up the belief that victims of abuse are really just liars. If this was the original end game all along, I'm severely disappointed in the way it was done.

Moving on... ok, don't hate me but I didn't hate Gregorio this episode. Maybe because she didn't seem as uptight or we just got her in a smaller dose and maybe I am being worn down. I still don't love the character and I wish they hadn't gotten rid of Meri, but this is a Gregorio I could live with in future episodes. Love that she is apparently bisexual though the more cynical side of me also believes, like 12catcrazy, that this will be a "phase" and she'll really mostly only date men. But I hope not! I think it would be great if they actually made her bisexual and stuck to it.

• Love 3

Gregorio's sexuality will probably never be mentioned again, and if she stays on as a regular she'll have heterosexual partners (just puhleeze not Pride or LaSalle...) in later seasons.  Just like on the Mothership, when Ziva first came to NCIS, she was bi--remember her first meeting with Tony when he was trying to rattle her with his girly magazine and she just merely showed him her Hebrew translation of the same girly magazine and said something like "number eight on page 56 isn't impossible, just really difficult if you're not in good shape."  Ziva went on to have several attractions (her short-lived emotional affair with the fellow jogger dying of radiation poisoning and her continuing to wear the orange hat he ran in still gets to me when I see the re-runs) and relationships with men--never women, either implied or blatant.  But way back then it was a pretty progressive toe to oh-so-briefly dip into those very conservative CBS/NCIS demographic waters!

Edited by HurricaneVal
  • Love 1

I'm still pissed Chris never got a paternity test. If the dates lined up, he should have found out for sure that he wasn't the father.  I would have appreciated a throwaway line somewhere that showed he wasn't a complete dumbass.

I have to wonder if the baby storyline was a pet project of Glasberg's and was halted after his passing.  It was an awfully weird way to drop the baby storyline so that it could never come back to Chris.

Unfortunately, I do think this is supposed to lead into the twu wuv of LaSalle and Percy.  He's done chasing the badge bunnies, he's ready to be a father, they have their city mouse/country mouse banter so obviously they need to hook up.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Saytura said:

I'm still pissed Chris never got a paternity test. If the dates lined up, he should have found out for sure that he wasn't the father.  I would have appreciated a throwaway line somewhere that showed he wasn't a complete dumbass.

I have to wonder if the baby storyline was a pet project of Glasberg's and was halted after his passing.  It was an awfully weird way to drop the baby storyline so that it could never come back to Chris.

Unfortunately, I do think this is supposed to lead into the twu wuv of LaSalle and Percy.  He's done chasing the badge bunnies, he's ready to be a father, they have their city mouse/country mouse banter so obviously they need to hook up.

I can probably handle LaSalle and Percy just as long as they don't throw Pride and Gregorio together! 

I just hope that LaSalle isn't going to just "settle" so he can be a daddy. I've known people (mostly women, but some men) who decide they want to be a parent, so they hook up with someone. Maybe even get married. And then once the kid is born, it's not as easy as they thought. And then the break up occurs.  And I spent a career in law enforcement, so I've seen the "badge bunnies" (yes, some who intentionally get pregnant so they can get a cut of daddy's retirement) , and I've seen various hookups , some that end up with kids and some not. But the break ups involving co workers (never mind some of the "drama" of the romantic relationship) is NOT pretty!

• Love 3

I'd wish this show would explain the characters' POV better. Or would explain it at all. They failed so hard with Chris's storyline so far precisely because it was never clear why Chris would trust some rando woman about some rando child being his, or why he would let her stay with him, why he never asked for the paternity test and also why she would attempted to act all coupl-y for no reason (and no, the baby is no reason for anyone to have romantic relationship). At least they should have mentioned that Chris just wants to have a family, to have a stable life, that's why he fell for the illusion and the lying and the manipulation of a creepy one-night-stand. It could be psychologically sound, even if a lot screwed up. Instead we got some stalker woman acting all stalkery and then there was the absurd story about an abusive ex, and LaSalle acting like an idiot on and off the job.

Same thing with Sebastian wanting to be a field agent. They should have tied that to his traumatic experience with the kidnapping, people being killed in front of him, etc. That maybe he subconsciously doesn't' feel safe anymore but is afraid to admit it, that's why he wants the training as a coping mechanism. Instead we had the nonsensical stuff about him being bored in the lab and everyone being mildly condescending and annoyed about his plans and never addressing the elephant in the room (which is the kidnapping and the potential trauma). Essentially, Sebastian wanting to be on the team is only there for Gregorio to stall her decision to be on the team. Since Gregorio is a shy 15-years-old that easily spooked and confused, even though she was sassing everyone around her for the previous six or seven episodes.

So many wasted opportunities.

• Love 3

Comments in spoiler tags.

I actually groaned out loud when Gregorio asked to be transferred to NOLA permanently. I am really hoping she ends up taking the fall and this ends up with her leaving. I suspect it will end up with her leaving FBI and joining NCIS instead, unfortunately. Also, it was incredibly predictable that the girl was going to die. I thought it was dumb to send her back before they figured out what was on the hard drive anyways.

Edited by secnarf

Ok..who was that non-Percy agent?  Why did she resemble her so closely? Where is Percy?

Why did that hour seem like 5 hours?  What's going on this season?  This was becoming my favorite NCIS last year..now it's plummeting down to the bottom :(  This makes me so sad.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

Ok..who was that non-Percy agent?  Why did she resemble her so closely? Where is Percy?

Why did that hour seem like 5 hours?  What's going on this season?  This was becoming my favorite NCIS last year..now it's plummeting down to the bottom :(  This makes me so sad.

Guess the show runners "fixed" the program.  It seems to me that they looked at the 3 NCIS versions, picked the one w the worst ratings, NCIS LA and came up with the brilliant idea of making the other two resemble it.  They've got rid of strong character driven plots by a tight group of characters.  Instead we have many superfluous characters and limited screen time for the characters that actually drew us to the shows.  The camera work seems different as well - tho' I could be wrong.  Seems like a lot more choppy quick cuts.  The writing also seems weaker.  Dialogue often seems like it is interchangeable among characters.  No unique voice for each character.

Other than that tho' great job, show runners.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

Agreed. I didn't even care about the cartel story which wasn't good to begin with because I was so distracted by Percy's unexplained absence. 

Then they throw in this random agent to help with the case who starts off in uniform but ends up in street clothes with her hair down, make up done and comfortably sitting at what appeared to be Percy's desk. Needlessly to say I was like WTF. 

I know these shows aren't Game of Thrones but can they at least attempt to surprise us sometimes with the storylines? I called every major plot twist before the episode was over. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Enero said:

Agreed. I didn't even care about the cartel story which wasn't good to begin with because I was so distracted by Percy's unexplained absence.

This. I thought I might have missed a throwaway line to explain her absence. Then they had the extra agent that was helping with the case look similar to Percy. It felt odd. I really hope the actress was off doing something else and they are not phasing her out. Since I like Percy I would love for there to be more of her and less Gregorio.

I knew Gregorio was not leaving. I mean she has been in the credits since the start of the season, but I still hoped that she would end up being gone. I did not get my wish.

• Love 1

This episode was weird.

On the one hand, I'm kind of enjoying the cartel ongoing storyline. On the other hand, this episode they created a character to personally tie Pride to the cartel plot, which was completely unnecessary. I'm pretty sure the viewers would be as invested in a tragic faith of a stranger that suffered from Garcia and co as in the faith of this lady Pride supposedly wanted to keep safe since she was a teen.

I mean, they tried to make her as proactive as possible in the situation, and  she was willing to go undercover to bring down Garcia. But even after that she was just fridged to further Pride's angst.

I actually was fine with Gregorio this episode. I'm glad she decided to quit FBI. It's possible she was relieved that Isles pretty much fired her over her acting rashly and without thinking.

The thing I also found weird was Sebastian being in the field with Gregorio and LaSalle. It was really awkward most of the time. Although I still liked Sebastian/Christopher scene in the lab and that moment when Gregorio comforted Sebastian after the shootout.

And where the hell was Sonja again? The coast guard lady was like a stand-in for her for no reason. I'd wish they made up some excuse why Sonja was absent, as they usually do.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, NYGirl said:

No kidding.  When she first came up on my screen wearing the CGIS vest I thought maybe they were working an odd undercover case, but then I realized (after I put my glasses on*) that was not Percy.  Then Percy was like, not there for the rest of the show.

* I had a similar moment at the beginning of last night's NCIS episode where I was without my glasses and mistook an actor for another actor and was really confused for a bit.  I need to stop taking my glasses off during the commercials.

• Love 3

Add me to the list of people annoyed at Percy being gone from this episode with no explanation, and then they just basically slotted the CGIS agent in her place. I like the CGIS agent well enough (sorry, I don't remember her name) but that was kind of annoying. These women are not interchangeable!
I digress...

Like many of you, I'm not sure why we suddenly needed to have Pride personally connected to this whole cartel business except for the mere fact of NOW.IT'S.PERSONAL!! He was dedicated to catching the cartel prior to this, so yeah, it seems overkill that now, suddenly, he has a personal reason to make it happen. Whatever, show.

I liked Sebastian starting to learn how to be an agent, but the scene with him and Gregario getting surprised by the cartel guy and LaSalle having to save the day just kind of underpin how unprepared for this he is. One badass moment does not an agent make. But I did like both LaSalle and Gregario taking time to talk to him.

• Love 1

I didn't see part 1. I appreciated we only got a little of Pride being on a rampage. I loved seeing the team all working together a bit out of their element. I liked the scene between Percy and LaSalle at the airport. Show, if you can keep their relationship like that I'd be very happy. Loved everyone's look in the betting parlor. Happy that Sebastian found his mojo - loved the idea that he uses the clubs that Garcia threatened him with. 

Not a fan of the story but loved everyone's interactions this week, even Gregorio. If they can keep the series at this level of usage for the characters they've turned the ship around.

• Love 2

It was the first time I didn't hate Gregorio, but I still don't really like her. I also have a hard time buying that the other characters like her so much.

I had a bit of trouble following the plot and how the gambling scheme was supposed to work, but it was a decent episode overall.

• Love 3

I won't be specific so as not to spoil for anyone, but I liked this story a lot better in the movie (Oscar winner for Best Picture, no less). I could see from the set-up that they could rip off that plot but figured nah, there's no way they would do that. It'd be way too transparent to the bad guy, and the viewers too. And then they went and did it.

This sort of thing never happened when Brody was there.

• Love 2

109438_0234b+%255Bwww.imagesplitter.net%

After Pride travels to a deep sea oil rig for a murder investigation, the team uncovers a gas leak that’s on the verge of causing a catastrophic explosion. Also, Sebastian starts his NCIS special agent training at FLETEC.

Promos

It was good to see Percy back. Her interactions with LaSalle were nice and felt like old times. There really wasn't enough of them in this episode though. 

Gregorio was more tolerable, but like others I'm not buying her being so close to the team that she's joining them for beer and they're overly concerned about her well being. 

This episode was slightly better than the last few but not by much. I just did not care about Garcia or Pride's fierce desire to take him down. Unfortunately, it looks like based on that ending that this story thread still isn't over.

• Love 3

Conceptually, I understand why Pride was pissed: he told the woman (name?) she'd be okay. Instead, she gets riddled with bullets, like 10 minutes later. Oops.

But-- 1) the show just TOLD us of their long-time relationship (which I can't remember), but they didn't show us it. And 2) and along the same lines, how invested can the audience be in someone that's introduced in the same episode in which she's killed, and there's already a lot of new-ish characters to get used to?

TPTB badly misplayed this.

• Love 3

It was practically a "bottle episode", as they barely had anyone outside of main and recurring cast members. But! Everyone was there at last, because last week Percy's presence was seriously missed.

I not necessarily liked the plot itself. I could say it was a bit out there and also really convenient for our heroes. Last week Garcia was that cunning and cautious mobster they were having hard time dealing with, and this week he's so desperate for money he goes gambling on horses and parading 'round his new girlfriend. Oh well... I'm glad their silly plan worked. It gave every character an opportunity to shine.

But  I admit, I was mostly impressed by Loretta, Patton and Sebastian. They were unexpected field badasses. I kind of expected more from the "real" agents like Sonja, Christopher, Pride and Gregorio but I understand why the writers wanted to play with the "nerds" this time.

Nice interactions all around, even though I could do without Tammy and Loretta reassuring Pride how nothing is his fault or whatever. Sebastian and Loretta and Patton and Loretta were also very sweet together. I needed a follow up on Sonja/Chris conversation in the beginning, though. It had nice angsty comfort potential.

The ending of the episode was predictable, and now they're going to search for FBI leak until the end of the season. Glad to see the shady mayor is squirming uncomfortably on that hot pan as well.

On a shallow note, Sebastian was rocking his hot accountant look in that black suit. And I want that red dress Gregorio was wearing in the gambling facility.

• Love 1

I don't like to nit pick such a great show -but the whole gambling/horse racing aspect was unrealistic.   A  bet of 2 million would absolutely drive the pay-off odds on his bet down to  1:9.   That means there is no way he could turn his money into the amount he needed to pay the cartel.   Even if he bet a Triactor- the payoff would not have been enough. 

• Love 2

When cops and federal agents on TV promise witnesses that they'll protect them, it's time to get out your dark suit and order flowers for the funeral. No one watching these shows would ever agree to testify.

I like Grigorio's passion and fire. Sebastian as a regular field agent adds depth. I like it when characters are called on to use hidden talents and don't just have mysterious or unexpected back stories. Real people are complex.

It's getting a little overdone depicting the FBI as an organization not able to tie its own shoelaces, but always odering other agencies to stand down. And no one is ever suspicious that a coverup is involved. It would be nice if shows like this spent more time (or time at all) acknowledging the collateral damage -- if a car bomb took out Garcia in transport, more agents must have been killed, too. Does no one grieve for them?

The city of New Orleans is being neglected as a character. More tourism and history, please.

• Love 3

This was a good episode - I loved that the entire crew was there (for once).  When they set up the OTB ploy Mr. 12cat immediately blurted out, "This is from 'The Sting'".   I saw that movie when I was maybe 12, so I didn't remember that.

Loved "The Nerds" dressed up and ready to play, except what the hell was that bow on Loretta's hair?  There is no way, no how, that woman would have something like that on her head IRL!  I don't think anybody over the age of 7 has worn a bow on their head since Madonna in 1984.   Gregorio cleans up well, though she still always looks like she just rolled out of somebody's bed.  Is "louche" the correct word for it?

And it seems the inside a letter agency mole is the on-going thing with all the NCIS shows at the moment.   

• Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:50 PM, secnarf said:

I also have a hard time buying that the other characters like her so much.

Agree - especially considering in pretty much every other episode before this one she would say "I can't wait to get back to DC" about 1000 times. 

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:40 PM, Bobbin said:

The city of New Orleans is being neglected as a character. More tourism and history, please

++++++ Yes!

• Love 2

I love stories that center on good guys pulling off a nice con or grift so I enjoyed this. And  everybody played a part and Gregorio didn't make me want to roll my eyes. Some of my annoyance at her is shifting squarely to the FBI boss guy who vaguely resembles and sounds like Andre Braugher but without the charisma.

Yay, Percy's back.  Shalita Grant was probably off filming Mercy Street I saw a promo of that show with her featured prominently.  But I like the banter between her and LaSalle.

I think I would have liked it a lot better if yeah we hadn't just learned about Pride's "I've been looking after her since she was a young girl" protegee last week for whom he is seeking teeth clenched vengeance for this week.

Steven Weber has that slimy bad guy thing on lock.

• Love 2
On 1/18/2017 at 11:40 AM, Bobbin said:

When cops and federal agents on TV promise witnesses that they'll protect them, it's time to get out your dark suit and order flowers for the funeral. No one watching these shows would ever agree to testify.

In fiction, unless the protagonists are members, any cops, military, and government agency is utterly inept at anything and everything they do if they aren't just a bunch of lazy and/or corrupt layabouts who don't care to do anything, and hell, oftentimes they will be actively impeding the efforts of anyone who actually cares enough and is competent enough to actually DO something, likely the protagonists. This is shown clearly in this episode and last, due to the FBI being utterly unable to catch Garcia and being unwilling to even try, then being unable to protect Garcia from a car bomb. I would think that the route they take a prisoner especially such a high profile one being transported to DC for witness protection would be plotted out beforehand and VERY thoroughly checked for potential threats and the car they used checked for explosives, so a car bomb either way shouldn't have been possible. Not that I weep over Garcia's death of course.

It's getting a little overdone depicting the FBI as an organization not able to tie its own shoelaces, but always ordering other agencies to stand down. And no one is ever suspicious that a coverup is involved.

And agency rivalry is a big part of the reason said cops, military, and government agencies are so incompetent. Any of these which isn't the organization the protagonists work for will always exist solely to create idiotic tension questioning everything the protagonists do despite their success time and again and get in the way due to the other agency's refusal to work together with the protagonist's agency, and even if they do they'll still get in the way and question everything anyway. The only time you won't find the FBI in fiction depicted as an organization not able to tie it's own shoelaces but always ordering other agencies to stand down is when the protagonists happen to work for them, that's how it's always been.

Agree with everybody else BTW, nice to see Percy back and the whole team working together to get Garcia, I just wish they did something more intelligent than just letting Sebastian get dragged off by Garcia.

Edited by immortalfrieza
  • Love 2

Yes, it definitely doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that the writers wrote to have Percy in this episode, but for whatever reason couldn't get Percy's actress at the time of shooting so they threw in this random CGIS chick to take her place instead of rewriting it, to the point of hiring an actress that looks just like Percy. It probably would have gone over a lot better if they brought in Agent Borin to play the same role instead, seeing as how it's the CGIS and she's already a fan favorite anyway.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, immortalfrieza said:

I would think that the route they take a prisoner especially such a high profile one being transported to DC for witness protection would be plotted out beforehand and VERY thoroughly checked for potential threats and the car they used checked for explosives, so a car bomb either way shouldn't have been possible.

Which raises the possibility that an FBI mole was responsible in order to keep Garcia from outing him or a higher up. Suspicious much?

18 hours ago, immortalfrieza said:

Yes, it definitely doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that the writers wrote to have Percy in this episode, but for whatever reason couldn't get Percy's actress at the time of shooting so they threw in this random CGIS chick to take her place instead of rewriting it, to the point of hiring an actress that looks just like Percy. It probably would have gone over a lot better if they brought in Agent Borin to play the same role instead, seeing as how it's the CGIS and she's already a fan favorite anyway.

Of course it would have been better, but since Diane Neal is pretty much blacklisted from the NCIS franchise, it's not really a possibility, no matter how much sense it might make for the story. There have been several times this has come up over the course of the three shows in the last few years. Nothing has changed.

On 1/18/2017 at 5:16 AM, Enero said:

It was good to see Percy back. Her interactions with LaSalle were nice and felt like old times. There really wasn't enough of them in this episode though. 

Gregorio was more tolerable, but like others I'm not buying her being so close to the team that she's joining them for beer and they're overly concerned about her well being. 

This episode was slightly better than the last few but not by much. I just did not care about Garcia or Pride's fierce desire to take him down. Unfortunately, it looks like based on that ending that this story thread still isn't over.

This episode had much better LaSalle-Percy interaction than other episodes. Sometimes they overdo it and it feels forced. 

Gregorio is OK but her wanting to be part of the NCIS: NO family feels forced. I feel this way because we saw her in the starting credits so we already knew she'd be joining the cast, yet her joining the team was something she and the team were against and it didn't feel convincing. 

• Love 1
On 1/19/2017 at 11:56 PM, Bobbin said:

Which raises the possibility that an FBI mole was responsible in order to keep Garcia from outing him or a higher up. Suspicious much?

FBI? I thought it was plain language the mayor found out and came up to Agent Pride, Garcia had something on the mayor, Pride threaten the mayor to be the next in a long line of mayors in lock up. So of course it ultimately won't be the mayor.

As for the Department of Justice and the size of the New Orleans office I never understood that. They are supposed to work for the Navy, the N in the CIS and the SecNav office would be determining where the Navy needs more agents/detectives. If the Navy needed an Agent and a disgraced FBI Agent filled their needs how is the Attorney General supposed to stop that.

31 minutes ago, Raja said:

FBI? I thought it was plain language the mayor found out and came up to Agent Pride, Garcia had something on the mayor, Pride threaten the mayor to be the next in a long line of mayors in lock up. So of course it ultimately won't be the mayor.

As for the Department of Justice and the size of the New Orleans office I never understood that. They are supposed to work for the Navy, the N in the CIS and the SecNav office would be determining where the Navy needs more agents/detectives. If the Navy needed an Agent and a disgraced FBI Agent filled their needs how is the Attorney General supposed to stop that.

Most of the logistics in this show don't make sense. I've stopped trying to figure out the what & how lol. 

Sebastian is the precious cinnamon roll, as kids on Tumblr say these days. His C-plot was really obvious, but with some nice comedy and heroic bits.

I didn't expect it to be this action-packed. It was exciting, and I had constant flashbacks to Star Trek Enterprise when Pride was crawling around some weird pipes and fighting bad guys in close quarters and stuff like that. I also watched Deepwater Horizon recently, and all the visual call backs to the accident were, of course, deliberate, plus Patton stated outright how this is like the Deepwater Horizon accident/catastrophe.

Those oil rig blueprints looked ridiculous. It was like a kid's drawing or something.

Didn't get why Christopher suddenly started bickering with Tammy, it was mostly out of place, and they had been fine last week.

• Love 1

109506_0270b+%255Bwww.imagesplitter.net%

After thousands of classified government files are stolen, the NCIS team searches for an underground group of hackers co-founded by Pride’s old contact, Elvis Bertrand, who are known for exposing corruption among prominent people in New Orleans. Also, Sebastian joins the team as a newly minted NCIS Special Agent.

Promo pics

6 hours ago, CooperTV said:

Didn't get why Christopher suddenly started bickering with Tammy, it was mostly out of place, and they had been fine last week.

My thought was they want Christopher and Tammy to get together. Isn't that how it always starts with bickering? I was hopeful after the previous episode that the Sonja and Christopher dynamic is alive and well, but it still feels lacking. If they have to hook Christopher up with one of his co-workers I would rather it be Sonja.

• Love 2

Usually people's appearance doesn't bother me, but between Gregorio's duck mouth and her inappropriately timed "seductive" eyelids, I can barely stand to look at her. Maybe because both seem like very bad acting choices.

• Love 8

Wooooosh this was bad!  Where to begin??  Loved that they were able to identify burned out flesh (or however they described it) under the coat of fresh paint on the boat (and dudes had time to paint the boat on the DL before getting back on the rig??) and that they needed three NCIS agents to go check out the boat in the first place.  Then the mother's reaction to finding out her son was the saboteur: "I gave him everything."  WHAT?!?  Cliché much?  But the worst was the assumption that the oil rig could be evacuate to safety in 10 minutes.  Holy geez. 

59 minutes ago, Driad said:

Gregorio's duck mouth and her inappropriately timed "seductive" eyelids

What WAS that??  I told Mr. TGW last night that I am full-on in hate-watching mode for this show.

• Love 1