Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Was it a mistake to bring her back?  In theory -- no.  But I knew what's happening now was exactly gonna happen.  I knew at this point she'd be impossible to control.  Her ego now is too out of whack.  And whether it's Satan Andy or the other producers, nobody seems to be making any effort to balance Bethenny out with the rest of the cast -- to ANY degree whatsoever.  And this imbalance is throwing the show off.  It just is.  Mainly because her hatefulness & cruelty has taken the show over.

Could the show work well again with Bethenny?  No, I don't think so -- not with who Bethenny is now.  I don't think turning the show into The Bethenny Show works at all-- mostly because who she is now is sooo deeply repugnant, with her relentless & humorless cruelty & hatefulness.  Jeez, everyone is either kissing up to her or is terrified of her or is waiting to be brutally & mercilessly attacked by her.  That's what we're left with.  That's the show now.  Look, if you're happy with it this way, then keep watching & have a ball.  Me?  I can't stand it.  Bethenny & Bethenny alone has ruined what was once a fun show & turned it into a hatefest -- and one that rarely (actually, almost never) makes me laugh.  Ew, blech, yuck & no thanks, Bethenny, Bravo & Satan Andy.

Every show she's been on has crashed and burned. Why do TPTB think she's good in this forum?

• Love 11

Bethenny has said, repeatedly, that she and Jill were/are not friends, that they have only seen/spoken to each other 3 times in 25 years, which makes them less than an acquaintances. She can't have it both ways, either she/Jill were friends or they weren't, its that simple, really it is. If they weren't friends, don't speak/see each other, then she had no reason to give her a heads up. The "timestamp" though is the key here, it is Bethenny trying to protect herself/brand from questions/gossip as to when she/Shields got together, not to protect Jill from idle gossip. So, once again, it is all about Bethenny, just Bethenny and no one else.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

What does "Sonja gets party rap" mean?

I'm not clear on it either.  Maybe others have different thoughts but what I'm thinking is that Dorinda should get the party-girl moniker over Sonja given the alleged cocaine usage.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny has said, repeatedly, that she and Jill were/are not friends, that they have only seen/spoken to each other 3 times in 25 years, which makes them less than an acquaintances. She can't have it both ways, either she/Jill were friends or they weren't, its that simple, really it is. If they weren't friends, don't speak/see each other, then she had no reason to give her a heads up. The "timestamp" though is the key here, it is Bethenny trying to protect herself/brand from questions/gossip as to when she/Shields got together, not to protect Jill from idle gossip. So, once again, it is all about Bethenny, just Bethenny and no one else.

The idea that the word "friends" is what's important here is missing the point.  Clearly, there was some sort of relationship between Bethenny and Jill, they knew each other and clearly there was a relationship through Dennis.  The relationship between Bethenny and Jill is not the motivation for the call, it's the relationship between Jill and Dennis and then Bethenny and Dennis, that is the motivation.  It's not some person Bethenny doesn't know, has never met and will never see again, and clearly it's going to be someone who going forward is going to have a role in the family as she is the mother of children with Dennis. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I'm not clear on it either.  Maybe others have different thoughts but what I'm thinking is that Dorinda should get the party-girl moniker over Sonja given the alleged cocaine usage.

Now I am dating myself-last century people would say, "he got a bum rap", I think Miss Knowit all, needs a brush up on her language skills.  Bumrap usually means someone was unjustly accused of something.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Every show she's been on has crashed and burned. Why do TPTB think she's good in this forum?

I really do wonder that too.  Were they thinking they were gonna get the seasons 1 & 2 Bethenny, who was struggling, but scrappy & funny, sometimes witty, but ultimately very likeable?  Were they thinking they were gonna get the Scary Island Bethenny, who defended herself against Kelly's nastiness & insults very effectively?  Back then she was able to squash Kelly like a bug without an inordinate amount of cruelty & while still maintaining some sense of humor.  Maybe they figured a now supremely successful Bethenny would still be funny & charming & likeable, except maybe just more confident too.  Well, take a look ONLY at this ep of the reunion & maybe they realize (as we do), the version of Bethenny they ended up with is not at all what they may have bargained for.

I mean, did anyone (us viewers or the producers) really expect Bethenny to turn into the hateful screeching mess we see at this reunion (and pretty much all this season)?  Maybe nobody expected her to turn into this, but this is who she is now.  Success hasn't made her happy & fulfilled & confident.  Or maybe it has, but it's overshadowed by what success also seems to have brought out in her -- anger, bitterness & horrible cruelty.  OK, maybe the divorce had something to do with this.  And maybe she always had these tendencies, but now (for whatever reasons) it's amped up a billion times over.  I'll tell ya, at least to me, she's absolutely hideous to watch now.

She wasn't quite this bad last season.  But we got hints of what was to come.  Her reaction to Heather offering her a meatball was pretty extreme.  OK, she was in a sour mood for probably valid reasons, but Heather was merely trying to be kind & maybe she was kissing up to her too.  There was no reason for her rudeness & nastiness in response to Heather.  Yes, she later apologized, but her behavior made me shudder in its utter cruelty & thoughtlessness.  That was a warning of the Frankelstein monster to come -- the one we see at this reunion.  Can she get worse?  Yeah, I think so.  Again, I'm shuddering at the thought of her cruelty amped up even more than this season.  I probably won't be around to watch it, but good luck to the producers in dealing with monster Bethenny & her now monster ego.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 12

Did I hear Dorinda mention her Berkshire Christmas decor? Something about how she didn't even have it all out? 

I loved her Christmas look. A little bit of this and that and a lot of everything. 

Did the Hos say bad things?

Bethy is unhinged. 

Timestamps. Who the fuck lives their life like that. I know... How tiring. 

(off to look for B's schnoz comps)

• Love 6

I have a couple of questions that I hope my fellow posters can help clarify.

1) Upthread, I keep reading that the daughter Bethenny put on shout is "adult." However, multiple blogs (like TT, RealityTea, etc.) describe her as "teenage." Obviously, the two adjectives are not mutually exclusive but I'm curious if a specific age has ever been identified for the girl in question. 'Cause at 18 and/or 19? I was an idiot, would have lied about almost anything to defend my parents, and definitely did not yet have intellectual autonomy from the family unit.

2) This is not particularly germane to the episode that just aired but I anticipate that the overarching dispute will crop up in the next installment: hasn't Bethenny self-identified as a survivor of eating disorders herself? I know that I've read articles that attributed her forays into natural foods cooking to her prior struggles with EDs. And the comments sections of multiple media sites like Jezebel note that she has repeatedly done the same on her promotional rounds. Yet this season, her discomfort with Jules' evidently contagious mental health issues are because of *Bernadette's* propensity for disordered food consumption habits? I'm genuinely confused here by this apparent retcon.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Was it a mistake to bring her back?  In theory -- no.  But I knew what's happening now was exactly gonna happen.  I knew at this point she'd be impossible to control.  Her ego now is too out of whack.  And whether it's Satan Andy or the other producers, nobody seems to be making any effort to balance Bethenny out with the rest of the cast -- to ANY degree whatsoever.  And this imbalance is throwing the show off.  It just is.  Mainly because her hatefulness & cruelty has taken the show over.

Could the show work well again with Bethenny?  No, I don't think so -- not with who Bethenny is now.  I don't think turning the show into The Bethenny Show works at all-- mostly because who she is now is sooo deeply repugnant, with her relentless & humorless cruelty & hatefulness.  Jeez, everyone is either kissing up to her or is terrified of her or is waiting to be brutally & mercilessly attacked by her.  That's what we're left with.  That's the show now.  Look, if you're happy with it this way, then keep watching & have a ball.  Me?  I can't stand it.  Bethenny & Bethenny alone has ruined what was once a fun show & turned it into a hatefest -- and one that rarely (actually, almost never) makes me laugh.  Ew, blech, yuck & no thanks, Bethenny, Bravo & Satan Andy.

I wish I could like this 1000 times because you said it very well.  There is no going back now to the fun show it used to be as long as she is in the picture.   In the past, the women would "go after" each other to some degree, but it certainly was not this mean spirited, because I think deep down they genuinely liked each other (and I'm talking about the core cast - LuAnn, Ramona and Sonja - but even Carol, pre-Bethenny seemed to like the others, as did Heather and Kristen - I like to pretend Aviva was never really there LOL).   In the past, you had a sense that there were at least some boundaries - but with Bethenny, nothing is off limits except her private life.   

36 minutes ago, Jextella said:

That's how I read it too.  I guess because Sonja outed Dorinda at the reunion, she's back in the Queen's good graces. 

• Love 8
On September 1, 2016 at 0:07 PM, Beden said:

Lie-an?

Welcome to the kindergarten playground. I mean...please.

Which was responded to with:

On September 1, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Duke2801 said:

I mean, OK. But no less so than... BetheME, Methenny,, etc...and an endless slew of unflattering terms heaped upon Carole, Ramona, etc.  Not to mention the less-than-flattering nicknames for housewives of other franchises like Tamballs, Gramballs.

But I guess everything is worse when Bethenny says it? 

I mean, damn. I do NOT like Bethenny.  She's mean, cold, egotistical, vindictive, and the list goes on. But I don't like, scary rabidly loathe her either.  I just happen to dislike her and Luanne equally. I, personally, think the difference is that Bethenny is an in-your-face screaming bitch, while Lu is a stealthy bitch.  Both are garbage. But - in my opinion - Bethenny gets the brunt of the hate because of how vocal she is.  But I see you, Lu. I saw you when you were a cold, vile snake to Alex in Morocco. I saw you when you were a nasty slanderous shrew to Carole last  year. And I see you now.

Really.  All the nicknames are juvenile, why is it suddenly so awful because Lu is the target?   On the OC, people full out refer to Vicki as a pig (in the "clever" guise of truffle hunter).  On BH, there are the Bitchard sisters, which I particularly hate, and then people have jumped on the bandwagon of their precious LVP, and now use Soapy and Sudsy.  Kim's addiction issues are discussed in such a vicious manner, I mostly avoid it.  On NY, there's the aforementioned Beth slams - Methenny, Frankelstein, monster, etc., Ramona is crazy eyes and constant references to her implants, Carole is called Francis the talking mule, pics posted of skeletons, masticating camel, with constant references to how Carole chews.  Dorinda, Sonja, and Jules seem to have dodged the nickname bullet.   And now Lu has been called a nickname based on what a lot people have a problem with -her lies - and suddenly nicknames are for kindergarteners.  Why is Lu exempt?

i personally hate these nicknames, and wish they were banned. I'm not sure why they go unchallenged by mods when nicknames in other threads are discouraged. And even if you like that kind of nastiness, if I was a newbie I wouldn't know who the fuck some of these names are aimed at. Sometimes it takes me a minute and I've been here since the beginning. I also dislike how some people are fair game to be absolutely eviscerated, and yet someone else - one who deliberately puts their relationship on camera - is a sacred cow.  It's really wading into LVP territory, where if you post something that isn't praising her, you get slapped down.  I used to simply block the nicknamers, but they're now so prolific I would be blocking half the posters.   I'm sure the nicknames will multiply in this thread to mock my comment, but I felt the need to share.  

ETA:. And don't get me started on the comments in the OC threads mocking the looks of two toddlers - I don't care how much you hate their grandmother. 

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 13
28 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Not only does Bethenny look like it, she acts like it as well.

13 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I really do wonder that too.  Were they thinking they were gonna get the seasons 1 & 2 Bethenny, who was struggling, but scrappy & funny, sometimes witty, but ultimately very likeable?  Were they thinking they were gonna get the Scary Island Bethenny, who defended herself against Kelly's nastiness & insults very effectively?  Back then she was able to squash Kelly like a bug without an inordinate amount of cruelty & while still maintaining some sense of humor.  Maybe they figured a now supremely successful Bethenny would still be funny & charming & likeable, except maybe just more confident too.  Well, take a look ONLY at this ep of the reunion & maybe they realize (as we do), the version of Bethenny they ended up with is not at all what they may have bargained for.

I mean, did anyone (us viewers or the producers) really expect Bethenny to turn into the hateful screeching mess we see at this reunion (and pretty much all this season)?  Maybe nobody expected her to turn into this, but this is who she is now.  Success hasn't made her happy & fulfilled & confident.  Or maybe it has, but it's overshadowed by what success also seems to have brought out in her -- anger, bitterness & horrible cruelty.  OK, maybe the divorce had something to do with this.  And maybe she always had these tendencies, but now (for whatever reasons) it's amped up a billion times over.  I'll tell ya, at least to me, she's absolutely hideous to watch now.

She wasn't quite this bad last season.  But we got hints of what was to come.  Her reaction to Heather offering her a meatball was pretty extreme.  OK, she was in a sour mood for probably valid reasons, but Heather was merely trying to be kind & maybe she was kissing up to her too.  There was no reason for her rudeness & nastiness in response to Heather.  Yes, she later apologized, but her behavior made me shudder in its utter cruelty & thoughtlessness.  That was a warning of the Frankelstein monster to come -- the one we see at this reunion.  Can she get worse?  Yeah, I think so.  Again, I'm shuddering at the thought of her cruelty amped up even more than this season.  I probably won't be around to watch it, but good luck to the producers in dealing with monster Bethenny & her now monster ego.

I get the feeling that the Bethenny that went nuts on Kelly, deserved or not, is the real Bethenny. This is how she is when she is comfortable, herself. Jill gave her balance and without another strong or stronger personality as her BFF, she is just rabid on her own. She really doesn't want to censor/control herself about anything or anyone.

3 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I have a couple of questions that I hope my fellow posters can help clarify.

1) Upthread, I keep reading that the daughter Bethenny put on shout is "adult." However, multiple blogs (like TT, RealityTea, etc.) describe her as "teenage." Obviously, the two adjectives are not mutually exclusive but I'm curious if a specific age has ever been identified for the girl in question. 'Cause at 18 and/or 19? I was an idiot, would have lied about almost anything to defend my parents, and definitely did not yet have intellectual autonomy from the family unit.

2) This is not particularly germane to the episode that just aired but I anticipate that the overarching dispute will crop up in the next installment: hasn't Bethenny self-identified as a survivor of eating disorders herself? I know that I've read articles that attributed her forays into natural foods cooking to her prior struggles with EDs. And the comments sections of multiple media sites like Jezebel note that she has repeatedly done the same on her promotional rounds. Yet this season, her discomfort with Jules' evidently contagious mental health issues are because of *Bernadette's* propensity for disordered food consumption habits? I'm genuinely confused here by this apparent retcon.

No one has given her true age but I think she is around 20/21 years old.

Yes and No. She has alluded to an ED herself but has never really said she had it. Then when she wrote Naturally Thin under the premise of "eating healthy and staying/getting thin" (the book reads like a how to hide/mask an ED instead), she no longer said squat about having an ED and that only her mother had it.

• Love 4

I think it's entirely possible that Andy, who seems to go on the defensive in favor of Lu during the slut-shaming conversation, may be in the know about Bethenny's plan to place a call to the daughter to corroborate the timeline. Bethanny: "No one here thinks I'm dating a married man, so let's do it." She says with phone in hand and looks like she's either in the contact list or on her way there.  B: "Can I make a phone call?"  Andy: "What are you doing? Whaawho are you calling?"  B: "My boyfriend's daughter." LuAnn: "Oh God." B: "You wanna hear what I'm gonna say? I'm gonna do it LIVE!" Andy doesn't seem all that surprised or giddy about it, in fact he seems rather serious, which seems a bit off to me. He doesn't respond or it's edited out.   

• Love 6

All the nicknames are juvenile, why is it suddenly so awful because Lu is the target?  

That shocked me as well.  I was like, Lie-ann is juvenile. Well yes it is.  But then pretty much any nickname for these women is juvenile.  Wasn't Kyle, Vyle at one point?  Lord, the nicknames on Melbourne are off the hook.  It is what it is. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Really.  All the nicknames are juvenile, why is it suddenly so awful because Lu is the target?   On the OC, people full out refer to Vicki as a pig (in the "clever" guise of truffle hunter).  On BH, there are the Bitchard sisters, which I particularly hate, and then people have jumped on the bandwagon of their precious LVP, and now use Soapy and Sudsy.  Kim's addiction issues are discussed in such a vicious manner, I mostly avoid it.  On NY, there's the aforementioned Beth slams - Methenny, Frankelstein, monster, etc., Ramona is crazy eyes and constant references to her implants, Carole is called Francis the talking mule, pics posted of skeletons, masticating camel, with constant references to how Carole chews.  Dorinda, Sonja, and Jules seem to have dodged the nickname bullet.   And now Lu has been called a nickname based on what a lot people have a problem with -her lies - and suddenly nicknames are for kindergarteners.  Why is Lu exempt?

i personally hate these nicknames, and wish they were banned. I'm not sure why they go unchallenged by mods when nicknames in other threads are discouraged. And even if you like that kind of nastiness, if I was a newbie I wouldn't know who the fuck some of these names are aimed at. Sometimes it takes me a minute and I've been here since the beginning. I also dislike how some people are fair game to be absolutely eviscerated, and yet someone else - one who deliberately puts their relationship on camera - is a sacred cow.  It's really wading into LVP territory, where if you post something that isn't praising her, you get slapped down.  I used to simply block the nicknamers, but they're now so prolific I would be blocking half the posters.   I'm sure the nicknames will multiply in this thread to mock my comment, but I felt the need to share.  

I think it is about the fact that Bethenny called Luann "Lieann" on the reunion this week. Not because anyone here is using it or calling any of the HWs by names other than their own. You really don't hear the HWs call each other nasty names very often.

4 minutes ago, msblossom said:

I think it's entirely possible that Andy, who seems to go on the defensive in favor of Lu during the slut-shaming conversation, may be in the know about Bethenny's plan to place a call to the daughter to corroborate the timeline. Bethanny: "No one here thinks I'm dating a married man, so let's do it." She says with phone in hand and looks like she's either in the contact list or on her way there.  B: "Can I make a phone call?"  Andy: "What are you doing? Whaawho are you calling?"  B: "My boyfriend's daughter." LuAnn: "Oh God." B: "You wanna hear what I'm gonna say? I'm gonna do it LIVE!" Andy doesn't seem all that surprised or giddy about it, in fact he seems rather serious, which seems a bit off to me. He doesn't respond or it's edited out.   

He was probably wondering if this "daughter" signed a "release" first! LOL

• Love 13

The hot topic is LuAnne vs. Bethenny, but (yawn) I've moved on.  

The most interesting tidbit that came out of the reunion was the allegation that Dorinda does drugs - and cocaine in particular.  I find it fascinating that this hasn't been talked about more than it has.  I mean, it's a big deal, right?

Personally, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for Dorinda to fess up publicly.....something along the lines of "Yeah, I indulge from time to time."   More openness about drugs and alcohol (among other things) is needed in general and it would be keeping with the NYC vibe if it came from one of them - Dorinda in particular given her age and intelligence and group of people I would guess she hangs out with.

I, for one, wouldn't be surprised if it was true.  I'd wager she is with John for just this reason.  They do drugs (and then other things) together.  It would explain her extreme outbursts as well.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

That shocked me as well.  I was like, Lie-ann is juvenile. Well yes it is.  But then pretty much any nickname for these women is juvenile.  Wasn't Kyle, Vyle at one point?  Lord, the nicknames on Melbourne are off the hook.  It is what it is. 

That's because it is juvenile to hear adults saying this sorta nonsense out loud to each other.  Cough, cough, TRUMP, TRUMP, cough, cough.

And LieAnn, while a sorta on-target nickname for her, really doesn't tickle me.

Wait, hasn't STFU Carole done this crap at some point?  If not, then it will be Bethenny ONLY to have resorted to this Trumpian bullshit.

• Love 4

Given how everyone responded to the allegation that Dorinda and John do coke I'm sure they do. I know a lot of white collar professionals do recreational drugs and manage to keep it separate from their work life, not my thing.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I wonder how the other franchises feel about the assertion there is any snow at all in their franchise.  BH, NJ, ATL, Potomac  and OC must be so pleased with this tweet.  Irresponsible and chicken shit.  She didn't want to hurt anyone at the Reunion and backed down and let the delusional one run with it.  Sonja and Bethenny need to have a wake up call. 

If I were John I would be really angry over this.  This is the kind of totally unnecessary crap that keeps legal departments busy.  She has now officially gone after John's business.  John's biggest headache use to be Dorinda touching the garments and John worried people would think she wore them.  It my be only dry cleaning but everyone considers his family business top notch in what they do.

When this whole conversation started, back at the bra party, I felt sorry for John because he had a business and allegations can lead to search warrants and a search of his business could close him down for days or weeks and cause untold damage.  That puts people out of work and it is just not right.

This is right on the money. This is indeed actionable. This bitch has no regard for his business and all of the people who depend on it. She is very mealy mouthed and tries to avoid the consequences but if I were John I would sue her bony ass. Enough is enough.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

That's because it is juvenile to hear adults saying this sorta nonsense out loud to each other.  Cough, cough, TRUMP, TRUMP, cough, cough.

And LieAnn, while a sorta on-target nickname for her, really doesn't tickle me.

Wait, hasn't STFU Carole done this crap at some point?  If not, then it will be Bethenny ONLY to have resorted to this Trumpian bullshit.

No, LVP has her condescending nicknames for Eileen and Rinna.  So apparently she resorted to Trumpian bullshit, too.  

• Love 4

Gosh, they all have.  Sticking to the topic of the reunion.  Sonja got a couple of stabs in and was the one that went to town on the cocaine accusation.  Luann hit Carole with the Princess a couple of times during the last reunion and Carole hit back when Luann declared she will always be a countess this reunion.  They name call.  All the franchises do it.  It's probably in their contract.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, QuinnM said:

Gosh, they all have.  Sticking to the topic of the reunion.  Sonja got a couple of stabs in and was the one that went to town on the cocaine accusation.  Luann hit Carole with the Princess a couple of times during the last reunion and Carole hit back when Luann declared she will always be a countess this reunion.  They name call.  All the franchises do it.  It's probably in their contract.

Nicknames?  I don't recall, but please share -- for this show only, please cuz I stopped watching BH and don't care about it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I wonder how the other franchises feel about the assertion there is any snow at all in their franchise.  BH, NJ, ATL, Potomac  and OC must be so pleased with this tweet.  Irresponsible and chicken shit.  She didn't want to hurt anyone at the Reunion and backed down and let the delusional one run with it.  Sonja and Bethenny need to have a wake up call. 

If I were John I would be really angry over this.  This is the kind of totally unnecessary crap that keeps legal departments busy.  She has now officially gone after John's business.  John's biggest headache use to be Dorinda touching the garments and John worried people would think she wore them.  It my be only dry cleaning but everyone considers his family business top notch in what they do.

When this whole conversation started, back at the bra party, I felt sorry for John because he had a business and allegations can lead to search warrants and a search of his business could close him down for days or weeks and cause untold damage.  That puts people out of work and it is just not right.

Yes, Ms. Don't-Go-After-My-Business apparently feels it's ok to go after someone else. 

Bravo is at fault for this too.  The scene with John should have been left on the cutting room floor, and barring that, Andy never should have brought up drug use at the reunion.  I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish, and he probably didn't expect Sonja to pipe up, but it doesn't take much to realize nothing good could come from that discussion.  

And now Bethenny (and Carole) won't let it die - why is it necessary to tweet about it still?  Is it that important to destroy everyone?  And the other NY HW's can't be happy about it either.  Who would want to film with her after this? 

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

When this whole conversation started, back at the bra party, I felt sorry for John because he had a business and allegations can lead to search warrants and a search of his business could close him down for days or weeks and cause untold damage. 

I hope Dorinda does not let this rest This is incredibly damaging, and will haunt her, and could very possibly damage his business. I sincerely hope she has contacted her lawyers. Bethy is spraying not just poison, but making criminal allegations on national television. Bravo by the way is complicit in that this is not a live show...they have the power to edit the footage and they chose to include this. Sue the bitch. And take Sonja with her. 

6 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

And now Bethenny (and Carole) won't let it die

Like I said...this is the time to contact the lawyers...criminal allegations have been made and continue to be made. Clear your name and protect John's business...sue the bitches. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, msblossom said:

Given how everyone responded to the allegation that Dorinda and John do coke I'm sure they do. I know a lot of white collar professionals do recreational drugs and manage to keep it separate from their work life, not my thing.

Well, that's exactly why this kind of accusation is so terrible.  It can wreck & ruin people's lives.  Guess monster Bethenny doesn't care about that.  She's too obsessed with deflecting the spotlight off her hatred & the deets of her relationship with the married man.  And clearly Satan Andy & his minions don't give a crap about John.  Hey, if Melania can sue over being called a ho, then John should sue Bethenny, Satan Andy & every last one of his shitty minions & Bravo too.  Sue John, sue.

11 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

No, LVP has her condescending nicknames for Eileen and Rinna.  So apparently she resorted to Trumpian bullshit, too.  

OK, so if she's done that, I guess she has.  LVP has shown herself to be a not very nice woman, but Bethenny & LVP have zippo in common, as I've said on the Bethenny thread.  LVP would NEVER turn into the screaming hate-mess we saw in this ep of the reunion.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Well, that's exactly why this kind of accusation is so terrible.  It can wreck & ruin people's lives.  Guess monster Bethenny doesn't care about that.  She's too obsessed with deflecting the spotlight off her hatred & the deets of her relationship with the married man.  And clearly Satan Andy & his minions don't give a crap about John. 

Agree 100%. 

I'm pretty sure Dorinda has already figured out that Bethenny doesn't care about her except in a pseudo co-worker sort of way. 

• Love 7

Guess monster Bethenny doesn't care about that.  

Lets not forget the last word was Sonja shouting you do drugs.  So Sonja's quite the monster as well.  In fact it was Sonja that Dorinda called out in her blog.  So monster wise it's Sonja for the win!

• Love 6

Sonja is being monster-ish, at least in part, because she's pissed at Dorinda for keeping her out of 2 episodes worth of filming in the Berkshires. Does Sonja get paid by how much she appears per episode? I guess she might have also saw that as her opportunity to make up with Bethenny, which equals more scenes and future scenes w/B, since B iced her out until they went to Atlantic City (or some such place). Not making excuses for Son, but aren't they coached and prepped in makeup and hair to be bitchy and bring more drama to the reunions? What she added on to what Bethenny alleged was a bitch move and hitting Dorinda back for costing her screen time. 

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Yes, she does but she hasn't called them that on the show, she leaves that for her blogs and twitter. Eileen and Rinna also call LisaV names in their blogs and on twitter. Few HWs have called another HW something along the lines Bethenny has Luann this season. She has been relentless towards Luann.

48 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Nicknames?  I don't recall, but please share -- for this show only, please cuz I stopped watching BH and don't care about it.

Soapy and Sudsy

46 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Yes, Ms. Don't-Go-After-My-Business apparently feels it's ok to go after someone else. 

Bravo is at fault for this too.  The scene with John should have been left on the cutting room floor, and barring that, Andy never should have brought up drug use at the reunion.  I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish, and he probably didn't expect Sonja to pipe up, but it doesn't take much to realize nothing good could come from that discussion.  

And now Bethenny (and Carole) won't let it die - why is it necessary to tweet about it still?  Is it that important to destroy everyone?  And the other NY HW's can't be happy about it either.  Who would want to film with her after this? 

No one is allowed to be successful in business on this show other than Bethenny and that includes the HWs SOs. That is one of the main reasons, IMO, that Bethenny went at Heather so hard last season, Heather was a successful business woman before she came on the show, in her own right. Bethenny knows that without this show there would not have been a SKG empire.

40 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

I hope Dorinda does not let this rest This is incredibly damaging, and will haunt her, and could very possibly damage his business. I sincerely hope she has contacted her lawyers. Bethy is spraying not just poison, but making criminal allegations on national television. Bravo by the way is complicit in that this is not a live show...they have the power to edit the footage and they chose to include this. Sue the bitch. And take Sonja with her. 

Like I said...this is the time to contact the lawyers...criminal allegations have been made and continue to be made. Clear your name and protect John's business...sue the bitches. 

When they sign their Bravo contract, they forfeit the right to sue each other, even HW husbands/SO, FOH or the girl who seats them at a restaurant, for slander with few exceptions. Add in, if it is true, then John/Dorinda would look like even bigger fools to sue and then have it proven beyond doubt that they do use illegal drugs. Better to ignore the comment and look for ammo/dirt to use against/expose Bethenny next season. LOL

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, msblossom said:

Sonja is being monster-ish, at least in part, because she's pissed at Dorinda for keeping her out of 2 episodes worth of filming in the Berkshires. Does Sonja get paid by how much she appears per episode? I guess she might have also saw that as her opportunity to make up with Bethenny, which equals more screen time. Not making excuses for Son, but aren't they're they coached and prepped in makeup and hair to be bitchy and bring more drama to the reunions? What she added on to what Bethenny alleged was a bitch move and hitting Dorinda back for costing her screen time. 

Yes, Sonja, Luann and Ramona get paid each time they are filmed. She lost a bigger paycheck when Dorinda didn't invite her. That said, had she been invited, Bethenny would not have gone and I doubt they would have filmed very much of it. Sooooo, she should blame Bethenny more than Dorinda for that. LOL

• Love 8
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

If cali legalizes pot, that will be a thread on the OC/BH franchises.

It will be good versus bad, blah blah blah - the REAL question is what LEGAL drugs these people are abusing.

I bet the all have a little monkey on their respective backs.

Edited by ElDosEquis
How did that happen?
  • Love 5

Oh right, because after Bethenny said she wasn't going if Sonja was going, then Carole said she wouldn't go if LuAnn was invited. The truth is, neither Beth or Carole wanted to go in the first place. They both showed up late and left early, and actually thought about slinking off without saying goodbye. Talk about crappy friends, except they're not really Dorinda's friends, only to her face, well, not really to her face either, LOL.

• Love 14
On 9/2/2016 at 6:28 PM, Jextella said:

The most interesting tidbit that came out of the reunion was the allegation that Dorinda does drugs - and cocaine in particular.  I find it fascinating that this hasn't been talked about more than it has.  I mean, it's a big deal, right?

Not really. In Manhattan, coke is as common as concrete...mostly a white collar drug. Finance folks, especially. I'd be more surprised to learn that one of the housewives doesn't indulge. Plus, the majority of them were in their 20s in the 80s -- idolizing Darien Taylor, no doubt. To me, the likelihood of any of them being "drug free" seems highly improbable.

In other news, Bethenny was reminiscent of a prancing, evil Tolkien troll. Damn, woman -- get your therapist on, will ya!? Do something, because Lu was right -- you're actually an evil person. You may even be here to help Damien - (It's all for you, ANDY!).

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Fuck,

she is adorable - I think that her marriage was pulling the bad juju outta both of them.

Sometimes losing is gaining. I wonder what kind of mind games they were playing with each other?

I had to come back to this photo.

the more I look at it, the more stunning she becomes. It goes to show that a little makeup, a nice dress and some tanning time for your pistachioma, you can kill.

Edited by ElDosEquis
I am a horn dog.
  • Love 3

...that pile of Crisco, Michael,

Hah, seriously...I can never get past his hair. He could lube a semi with that head.

When I saw her I thought “Gunny Sax”(sp?) from the 1970’s, anyone remember those dresses?  Think Little House on the Prairie. 

Isn't that what she wore in Montana a couple of seasons ago? Complete with braided pigtails, IIRC.

Tamara says that she received an email that said that Bethenny had photos of another cast member (not Dorinda) doing drugs and Bethenny was told by production that it would be going too far "even for them" to let her show it on air. 

It's rather amazing how incriminating evidence on others - that doesn't affect her personally - just falls into Bethany's lap. That she would entertain any of it is beyond yucky.

The thing is, at this point, is there anything that the daughter, the wife, or the man himself could say to convince many?

Why does anyone need to be convinced one way or another? It's not like Bethany gives any fucks about what others think or feel.

Not me.  For the record, I always deplored her.  And Carole, too.  I'm sad Heather jumped ship because had she stayed, ya'll would've realized I was right about her, too. LOL

Sorry about your banner, LOL.

Who would want to film with her after this? 

Forget filming, who would want to be actual friends with her?

Edited by jaync
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

ETA:. And don't get me started on the comments in the OC threads mocking the looks of two toddlers - I don't care how much you hate their grandmother. 

Because, just as Methenny plays by her own rules?

We play by ours.

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here, every day.

• Love 6

If I was a housewife I would refuse to film with Bethenny.  She has hired spies on all the ladies.  She just has way too much personal info on all of them and she's evil enough to use it against them.  The Tom kissing scandal, John and Dorinda using drugs, next week she knows all about Jules' broken marriage.  How does she know so much about everyone and why can't she keep her gob shut about it all?  I would never wanna be friends with her and I don't care how many cruises she took me on.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, sasha206 said:

What is interesting to me is I bet if you polled this board, the vast majority of us who now despise Bethenny actually loved her the first three seasons.

Yup~~the more successful Bethenny has become, the less and less I like her.  My dislike for her began in second season of her own show. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

No one is allowed to be successful in business on this show other than Bethenny and that includes the HWs SOs.

I'm working under the assumption that Bethenny went after Dorinda because John brought up the allegations that she stole the SkinnyGirl idea from Skinny Cow.  That is the kind of shit Bethenny never forgets and will retaliate for.  I sincerely believe she is going this hard after Luann because she said they came up with the idea for Skinny Girl together.

• Love 5

Regarding nicknames?

Military pilots are given their nickname/call sign.

In my 'hood - real gang members, not gangsters/gangstas,  were given nicknames for something they had happen to them like Scab, physical quirks, like Lurch or variations on their real names.

Since Beffy wants to be a gangster, she has to learn how to roll with the homies, ya know what I'm saying?

-------------------

I think the lecture should highlight the idea that the COUNTESS FUCKSLUTWHOREDOLL doesn't offend, but clowning on someone by giving them a nickname does?

I'd like to see that SLUTWHOREFUCKDOLL attack happen in a real neighborhood setting.

She'd last one day before some chola would set her ass straight by lighting her skinny ass up.

Gangster, indeed.............

• Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, she does but she hasn't called them that on the show, she leaves that for her blogs and twitter. Eileen and Rinna also call LisaV names in their blogs and on twitter. Few HWs have called another HW something along the lines Bethenny has Luann this season. She has been relentless towards Luann.

Soapy and Sudsy

No one is allowed to be successful in business on this show other than Bethenny and that includes the HWs SOs. That is one of the main reasons, IMO, that Bethenny went at Heather so hard last season, Heather was a successful business woman before she came on the show, in her own right. Bethenny knows that without this show there would not have been a SKG empire.

When they sign their Bravo contract, they forfeit the right to sue each other, even HW husbands/SO, FOH or the girl who seats them at a restaurant, for slander with few exceptions. Add in, if it is true, then John/Dorinda would look like even bigger fools to sue and then have it proven beyond doubt that they do use illegal drugs. Better to ignore the comment and look for ammo/dirt to use against/expose Bethenny next season. LOL

This is not necessarily true.  They may forego some rights but John much like the guy on RHONJ can sue.  The clause can be used as an affirmative defense.  The illegal drug allegations coupled with retweeting John using Madame Paulette's as a front are getting pretty serious.  Dorinda and John don't have to prove they have never used cocaine, they only have to refute Bethenny and now Sonja's contention.  Andy said cocaine and Bethenny dodged.  Sonja said "drugs" drugs can be prescription drugs. Now Bethenny is referring to "snow" a common name for cocaine.  I don't think John has the proper temperament to launch a defamation suit.

The problem with Tamara Tattles is someone is saying, someone sent Bethenny a photo of someone doing cocaine.  First off where is the proof that the substance is cocaine?  Snorting something is not proof absolute that substance is cocaine or even anything illegal. It reminds me of this Gigi Hadid photo and the stories that ensued:   .  http://www.celebuzz.com/2015-03-16/watch-gigi-hadid-accused-of-doing-cocaine-in-snapchat-video-model-denies-rumors/  One has to authenticate the photograph and in this day and age photoshopping is not out of the question.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think it is about the fact that Bethenny called Luann "Lieann" on the reunion this week. Not because anyone here is using it or calling any of the HWs by names other than their own. You really don't hear the HWs call each other nasty names very often.

He was probably wondering if this "daughter" signed a "release" first! LOL

Notice the 'release magic' Biffinay can do with a person, but photos are beyond her reach.

Again?

I call bollocks on the lady and her method - they reek of a sinister underbelly and dark soul.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm with you. I can't stand the nicknames and generally skip posts that don't use the real names. It's easier on my sanity, but I do feel like I must be missing parts of the conversation. Blergh. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, shoegal said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say....Dennis had her number?

I don't think that Bethenny is trying to sell the story that she and Dennis "just happened" to run into each other.  I think what she is saying is that she and Dennis had a friendship for many years, and they went to dinner together while Jill and Dennis were going through their separation/divorce, and things started from there.  As to why Bethenny would feel the need to call 'someone she wasn't close to'.....I mean, it's not like some random woman off the street, or some chick she hasn't seen or spoken to in 25 years.  Even if she and Bethenny were not besties, they did have some relationship, obviously, and it's more out of respect for the relationship between Jill and Dennis, not about the relationship between Jill and Bethenny. 

As to "owning it", she does and did own it from the very beginning....the problem is that others, like LuAnn, are trying to portray the relationship as something it was/is not (according to Bethenny).  LuAnn is just trying to get back and Bethenny and is going to use every weapon in her arsenal, whether she thinks or cares if it's true or not, to try and take Bethenny down and get back at her.  I thought the funniest part of the reunion was when LuAnn said "sticks and stones may break my bones"....and then proceeded to whine about Bethenny calling her names.  I am guessing LuAnn doesn't understand the meaning of that saying.  Maybe because she "speaks three languages". 

Lu has owned having a healthy sex life.  But that wasn't good enough for Bethenny.  Unless by "owning it" she means Lu should declare herself a whore, then I guess she hasn't owned it.  

But I sincerely doubt that Bethenny's problem with Lu is because she has fucked all of Manhattan.  Because seemingly, she'd have called Sonja out for that. The dislike of Lu is far deeper than that but that's the only thing Bethenny can hurt her with -- calling a woman a whore and a slut.  

As far as Lu's assertions on Bethenny's relationship, my guess is the rumor mill about the relationship is just as strong as the rumor mill of Dorinda and John's coke binges that Bethenny likes to drop without absolutely any proof.  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm working under the assumption that Bethenny went after Dorinda because John brought up the allegations that she stole the SkinnyGirl idea from Skinny Cow.  That is the kind of shit Bethenny never forgets and will retaliate for.  I sincerely believe she is going this hard after Luann because she said they came up with the idea for Skinny Girl together.

No, Bethenny was going after John since the season started, weeks before John said anything about SC/SKG. In fact, when John walked into the bra party Bethenny commented to him about being "lit up", which happened before he said SC to her.

23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

This is not necessarily true.  They may forego some rights but John much like the guy on RHONJ can sue.  The clause can be used as an affirmative defense.  The illegal drug allegations coupled with retweeting John using Madame Paulette's as a front are getting pretty serious.  Dorinda and John don't have to prove they have never used cocaine, they only have to refute Bethenny and now Sonja's contention.  Andy said cocaine and Bethenny dodged.  Sonja said "drugs" drugs can be prescription drugs. Now Bethenny is referring to "snow" a common name for cocaine.  I don't think John has the proper temperament to launch a defamation suit.

The problem with Tamara Tattles is someone is saying, someone sent Bethenny a photo of someone doing cocaine.  First off where is the proof that the substance is cocaine?  Snorting something is not proof absolute that substance is cocaine or even anything illegal. It reminds me of this Gigi Hadid photo and the stories that ensued:   .  http://www.celebuzz.com/2015-03-16/watch-gigi-hadid-accused-of-doing-cocaine-in-snapchat-video-model-denies-rumors/  One has to authenticate the photograph and in this day and age photoshopping is not out of the question.

JTG "pressed charges" because he was physically assaulted (his claim) at that season finale, so much so that he had a dent in his head that required stitches. He filed charges and all the others filed charges against him with the local police and all of them dropped their charges against the other in the end. I believe that although he threatened to sue, he in fact didn't. He even ranted about it on that blog site, saying he/Penny signed away their rights to sue and was pissed about it because they felt that production set that whole fight up to begin with. He then turned on Teresa and started going after her for a while. LOL

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lady Grump said:

Not really. In Manhattan, coke is as common as concrete...mostly a white collar drug. Finance folks, especially. I'd be more surprised to learn that one of the housewives doesn't indulge. Plus, the majority of them were in their 20s in the 80s -- idolizing Darien Taylor, no doubt. To me, the likelihood of any of them being "drug free" seems highly improbable.

In other news, Bethenny was reminiscent of some evil Tolkien troll at the end. Damn, woman -- get your therapist on, will ya!? Do something, because Lu was right -- you're actually an evil person. You may even be one of those "protectors" put on earth to help Damien - (It's all for you, ANDY!).

The coke thing barely registered with me outside of the weird way it got hushed at the end there. Saying someone here does coke is not particularly shocking to me. I'd be more surprised of none of them indulged ever. Meth? Heroin? That would have shocked me though. I'm not saying anyone should be putting it out there (again, this is why I'll never be cast on a reality show), but I didn't find it shocking.

• Love 14