Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Cathy has jumped in with the "You don't know all the facts" BS on previous tweets.

On tweets about TLC?  Could you post a screen shot or copy and paste what was tweeted?

• Love 1

I watched the hammock clip again. If you watch Sammy closely, Derick either lacks instinct or doesn't give a damn. Sammy is trying to get comfortable, mostly wanting to sit up. Most parents naturally, without thinking, adjust their kids as they squirm into a preferred position - Derick doesn't. And either Sammy is a very laid back baby or he already knows not to fuss and let his wants be known. I'm hoping he's laid back.

Oh and thanks Jill, for letting us know that your hammock, which is 6" off the ground, is secure. Not like an infant in a car seat balanced on a flimsy stroller or anything.

• Love 18
22 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I watched the hammock clip again. If you watch Sammy closely, Derick either lacks instinct or doesn't give a damn. Sammy is trying to get comfortable, mostly wanting to sit up. Most parents naturally, without thinking, adjust their kids as they squirm into a preferred position - Derick doesn't. And either Sammy is a very laid back baby or he already knows not to fuss and let his wants be known. I'm hoping he's laid back.

He probably already knows not to fuss. Did anyone else notice Israel's stutter when he was trying to explain to Derick why it was his turn on the hammock? His speech was very clear prior to that. Any bets on how much trouble he got into for arguing with Derick?

• Love 14
13 hours ago, floridamom said:

Please correct me if I'm missing something here but Derick had some nerve boo-hooing about people who have never met him criticizing him and his actions. Well, from what I can tell, isn't that exactly what he is doing with Jazz and now with Nate & Jeremiah? When did he meet them?...um, let's see, NEVER. Be quiet, Derick.

Another thing that is just wrong of DDD, IMO, is when he called their family a 'travesty', I think he is also insulting their daughter, Poppy. By using the term, 'family', he is bringing this little girl in to the mix. That is quite low of him. 

His in-laws think and have thought NOTHING of being on a television network that has various programming highlighting all walks of life. Why does he have a problem with it? Jim Bob and Michelle didn't mind one bit and now his sisters in law mind even less as they're skipping all the way to the bank to cash the checks. 

The last paragraph describes exactly how hypocritical this family truly is.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

What an asshole. The Duggar kids make decent money from TLC. 

The SOB has some nerve.  I hope TLC ditches the entire family forever solely because of that one statement.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mollie said:

On tweets about TLC?  Could you post a screen shot or copy and paste what was tweeted?

I wouldn't even begin to know how to search. But yes, she has inserted herself into Derelict's TLC battles in the past.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Lunera said:

Jill's recipes remind me of a Paula Deen recipe for English peas she posted on her site that got tons of funny and wtf comments. Screenshot_20180430-091238.thumb.jpg.53c4a24ab5ee802ca9012d91707cf586.jpg

I noticed derdick deleted the post where he threatened to sue People magazine for libel. Then posted this video as damage control, which got tons of negative comments.

I can’t believe how big Izzy has gotten. 

• Love 2

No, sometime after the initial wave of Jazz and before Nate. I definitely recall her sticking her nose in when Derelict has been told repeatedly to get a job. To the best of my recollection, she's echoed Derelict's "You don't know the truth."

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

No, sometime after the initial wave of Jazz and before Nate. I definitely recall her sticking her nose in when Derelict has been told repeatedly to get a job. To the best of my recollection, she's echoed Derelict's "You don't know the truth."

And the her repeated insertion of "it's in the constitution" or whatever, during some Twitter war.

• Love 3

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel defrauded by Derek's crotch being front and center in that photo, with Sam's foot drawing the eye straight to it and Izzy also looking in that direction.  Very skeevy, if you ask me.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, magpye29 said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel defrauded by Derek's crotch being front and center in that photo, with Sam's foot drawing the eye straight to it and Izzy also looking in that direction.  Very skeevy, if you ask me.

And the RED belt!

• Love 4

Oh and thanks Jill, for letting us know that your hammock, which is 6" off the ground, is secure. Not like an infant in a car seat balanced on a flimsy stroller or anything.

She pointed out how secure it was with  “these jobbies “. I wonder if she knows that means shit? Looked like bungee cords to me.

• Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I can’t believe how big Izzy has gotten. 

Derick needs to quit lounging around in the hammock and start potty training Israel.  That kid is over three-years-old and still wears a diaper in the daytime.  Jill obviously can't handle her stay-at-home-mothering duties sufficiently so Derick needs to step in. 

Counting On TLC.png

Edited by Mollie
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She pointed out how secure it was with  “these jobbies “. I wonder if she knows that means shit? Looked like bungee cords to me.

It’s not a vulgar slang term in the U.S. She used it appropriately. 

Edited by Lukeysboat
Missed apostrophe
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Mollie said:

Derick needs to quit lounging around in the hammock and start potty training Israel.  That kid is over three-years-old and still wears a diaper in the daytime.  Jill obviously can't handle her stay-at-home-mothering duties sufficiently so Derick needs to step in. 

Counting On TLC.png

I give them a pass on the potty training.  Izzy just turned 3 & it's hard to tell what he's wearing - a diaper, pull-ups or regular underwear.  Plus I read somewhere boys on average take longer to train than girls.  As I've posted before, my son was way past 4 when he got the whole potty training thing down.  It was definitely a control issue with him & he couldn't be bothered to stop what he was doing & use the bathroom.  I thought sure he would be going to kindergarten with pull ups in his backpack. 

As for Izzy, there's always Aunt Jana if his parents can't be bothered.  

• Love 14
18 hours ago, Temperance said:

Derick expected them and/or his in-laws to either pay all the medical bills and help pay what insurance couldn't.

Has anyone asked Derick if he even had insurance and did he respond?

• Love 1
Just now, TresGatos said:

Has anyone asked Derick if he even had insurance and did he respond?

He might have insurance for himself, but I doubt he had insurance for Jill or Izzy because you know Jesus was going to take care of them and the fact Jill is the best, most special, blessed midwife of all times. In otherwords, neither one would have figure out something wrong could happen during her labor.

5 hours ago, Mollie said:

Plenty of kids, boys especially, don't potty train completely until after they're 3.  Something about how boys have more nerves and tissue to learn how to control.  But once they're ready, it's usually easier because they have a better vocabulary to understand what is wanted from them, and they're better able to make it known when they need to go.

My husband has a cousin whose son refused potty training because he was having too much fun playing, and he was stubborn as could be.  It took him until he was four before he'd use the potty, for a couple of reasons.  First, the little guy had learned to push his diaper down and pee on the back fence when he was playing.  His mom tried to corral him for regular potty breaks, but he resisted and would wait until he was outside again to pee. 

Since she was dealing with a sickly newborn, he got away with this for awhile until he got a bad diaper rash from pooping in his diaper and letting it dry on his bum.  Then his mom would have to scrape the poop off of him and put him in the bathtub to wash him off.  Soon he was pooping and then coming in and waiting in the bathroom for his mom to come clean him up, but if the baby was fussy he'd have to wait.  So he learned to get his diaper off and started climbing in the tub to wait.  After a couple of days he'd turn on the cold water and wash himself, then wander around in the yard naked from the waist down until his mom came out and put a diaper on him. 

Once his father and grandfather found him that way and laughed at "the little nudist", he decided that if he couldn't tape his own diapers on, he'd wear the underware.  But he only had a couple of pairs of those and once they were soiled, he'd have to hang around the bathroom for his mom to diaper him.  After a couple of weeks he decided that he'd wear the underware and come in to use the potty, then he could go right back outside with no diaper rash, no one laughing at him, and not having to wait until his mom had time to do the laundry.  It was a completely ass-backwards way to potty train, but that kid was ass-backwards his whole life.

• Love 15
On 4/27/2018 at 5:30 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

Some of the Twitter comments mentioned his personality change.   His response is that he hasn't changed but the liberal media is to blame.  As if.

If the media could change a personality I think someone would have done something about the rabid stuff coming out of DC by now.  BZZT, try again loser.  Besides. if all one watches is Fox, how is he influenced by the liberal media?  

What is it with this guy?  He needs to take responsibility for his life and all the choices he has made.  Some people DO make stupid decisions in their 20s (and beyond) but what separates winners from losers is how you handle it, what did you learn, how are you going to change going forward.  He needs some deep personal therapy.  Stat.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Catfin said:

Our local morning radio drive guy went after Derrick this morning. He took offense at the remarks about Nate Berk  and family and pretty much called out that Derrick needed to look at his own house/family and get a job. I think this is going to bubble up pretty big. 

Ferrick has poked the bear too much. 

Is this in Arkansas or somewhere else?  Just wondering how far the Dullard infamy has spread. 

• Love 3
On 4/27/2018 at 5:37 PM, ginger90 said:

The media is to blame! They must have hacked his Twitter!

Here is the thing.  The MEDIA is not making up his tweets.  The media may report on them but they are his words.  I think he seriously has lost touch with reality.  As long as the Duggars have been around there have been leghumpers and snarkers.  Nothing has changed.  Perhaps once the molestation and Ashley Madison stuff came out the tone might have been a bit harsher from snarkers/critics but nothing has changed except his mental stability.  Do men get postpartum depression/psychosis?

• Love 15
On 4/28/2018 at 4:09 PM, ginger90 said:

So he took his ball, and went “in another direction”.

Wonder if he is looking at the newly vacated chaplain position in DC and thinking, man I am a shoe in!  I have this nifty $12K ministry education, I have kids, I can do this!

• Love 8
On 4/29/2018 at 1:16 PM, Mollie said:

Derick doesn't seem to understand that more people complained about the Duggars being on TLC than complained about Jazz.  That's why Josh was kicked off the show and Jim Bob and Michelle.  And Derick is mistaken if he thinks people didn't complain about Derick and Jill as well.  People were horrified to see Israel screaming his head off while Jill and Derick bound him in a tight swaddling when he was past the age of that being appropriate and comforting.  It was pure torture for Israel.  People were also outraged that Derick thought the two-year-old Israel was trying to "manipulate" him because he told Derick that he loved him. 

Jill and Derick got fired from SOS Ministries in May, 2017, and returned to Arkansas from Central America with all of their belongings in May. They've never been back. But, while still collecting donations, they didn't let the public know until August that they were not returning.  Derick now claims that he and Jill left the TLC show on May, 31, but just failed to announce that until now.  Sure, Derick.  Just like you lied when you said your church was sponsoring you as a missionary in Central America and that donations would be used for missionary activities, this is just another Dillard lie in a long list of lies.     

It is sounding like perhaps TLC said they weren't dragging their crew to Central America to watch Jill hand out small chunks of banana read or watch Dickweed do any more interpretive dancing so either get with the program and do something in Arkansas or walk along.  Maybe they said fine, pay these outstanding bills and you got yourself a deal to film us here and they were told, nah, we are good.  There are eleventy billion other Duggars who can do what you do (birth babies and be they will actually be a quiet homophobe) so you go do your thing.

• Love 7
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Here is the thing.  The MEDIA is not making up his tweets.  The media may report on them but they are his words.  I think he seriously has lost touch with reality.  As long as the Duggars have been around there have been leghumpers and snarkers.  Nothing has changed.  Perhaps once the molestation and Ashley Madison stuff came out the tone might have been a bit harsher from snarkers/critics but nothing has changed except his mental stability.  Do men get postpartum depression/psychosis?

Yes, some do. There's growing research on this topic. 

"A report in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 10 percent of men worldwide showed signs of depression, often referred to as paternal postpartum depression or PPPD, from the first trimester of their wife's pregnancy through six months after the child was born. The number spiked to a whopping 26 percent during the three- to six-month period after the baby's arrival. "That's more than twice the rate of depression we usually see in men," explains James F. Paulson, Ph.D., associate professor of psychology at Old Dominion University, in Norfolk, Virginia, and lead author of the survey, which assessed 43 studies of more than 28,000 fathers worldwide."

"Experts estimate that one in four new fathers becomes depressed after the birth of their child, and a 2014 study published in Pediatrics found that depression among new dads increases by 68 percent during the first five years of baby's life."

https://www.parents.com/parenting/dads/sad-dads/ 

I think we are just now in the past decade or so starting to really understand the scope of & openly talk about postpartum depression in women, while still largely ignoring prenatal depression in pregnant women (which I had) & pretty much ignoring paternal postpartum depression all together.  I'm glad to see there is an uptick in men talking about PPPD & research on it.  We have a lot of work to do when it comes to prenatal/postpartum depression for both sexes, it seems.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13

His life has not turn out the way he wanted it to since the day he started talking with JB in order to marry a Duggar daughter, and the need to go out in the world to turn the evil heathens to follow his way of thinking. Jill got pregnant right away, his job at Wal Mart did not turn out well at all, the molestation scandal hit the fan, TLC did not want to film him trying to save souls in Danger America, and Jill turn out to be clinging wife who has to have hand hold 24/7/365 and expect others to take care of her children. He is taking it out on JB, TLC, and others who dare have a show on TLC and not follow his way of thinking. Real life has given him the ole thumb down, and he is not happy about it at all.

22 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

One thing that has been bothering about Derick's Twitter rampage, is his response about what if Izzy or Sam was gay.  He claims that he would love the child, but I don't buy that.  He would force the child to undergo conversion therapy (or whatever name it will be rebranded 10+ years from now).  If the child refuses, Derick will cut off all contact.  I watch enough of RuPaul's Drag Race to know what will happen. 

The kid would be off to Alert so quickly it would be amazing.  

• Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

His life has not turn out the way he wanted it to since the day he started talking with JB in order to marry a Duggar daughter, and the need to go out in the world to turn the evil heathens to follow his way of thinking. Jill got pregnant right away, his job at Wal Mart did not turn out well at all, the molestation scandal hit the fan, TLC did not want to film him trying to save souls in Danger America, and Jill turn out to be clinging wife who has to have hand hold 24/7/365 and expect others to take care of her children. He is taking it out on JB, TLC, and others who dare have a show on TLC and not follow his way of thinking. Real life has given him the ole thumb down, and he is not happy about it at all.

This.^^^

Add in some possible paternal postpartum depression and it's the perfect storm for an epic downward spiral (brought to us in real-time via Twitter). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This.^^^

Add in some possible paternal postpartum depression and it's the perfect storm for an epic fall from grace.

Hmmm... I do not know if he is suffering from paternal postpartum depression, but I think Jill is suffering from depression after the birth of Izzy. Neither one of them seem interested in Izzy at all and seem to blame the poor kid for a lot of their problems. I think they both have some form of mental illness, but neither one will admit it and get the help they both need.

On 4/30/2018 at 8:10 AM, bigskygirl said:

I admit I feel bad for Jill because her parents are idiots, and she suffered at the hands of JB, Michelle, and Josh. She is also married to a class A moron with the sensitivity of a wet washcloth sitting in dirty water for a few days, but when it comes to her so-called midwife work, pretending to be saving evil heathens, and the lack of intelligence when it comes to her pregnancy and the way she is raising her children, my patience and sympathy slowly slips away.

Here is the thing.  A lot of us had complete idiots as parents and didn't turn out to be idiots ourselves.  She is on her own, has seen how others live, has access to the internet (now) so she is choosing to perpetuate the idiocy.  She is choosing to live this way so while I agree their upbringing was horrendous, at some point we have to let the adults take responsibility for their idiocy as it stands now.  James Garner (for you youngin's, he was in the Rockford Files and The Notebook) had a horrible upbringing and rose above it.  People do it everyday.  I am not lecturing you BIGSKYGIRL (SORRY if it sounds like it!!!), I am merely venting that these people need to be held responsible for their lives like the rest of us.  If all my missteps were excused because I had absent/uninterested parents I would never have become a self sufficient grown ass woman.  My patience slipped away and flipped off the Duggars while it left the building!

• Love 23
23 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Yes, some do. There's growing research on this topic. 

"A report in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 10 percent of men worldwide showed signs of depression, often referred to as paternal postpartum depression or PPPD, from the first trimester of their wife's pregnancy through six months after the child was born. The number spiked to a whopping 26 percent during the three- to six-month period after the baby's arrival. "That's more than twice the rate of depression we usually see in men," explains James F. Paulson, Ph.D., associate professor of psychology at Old Dominion University, in Norfolk, Virginia, and lead author of the survey, which assessed 43 studies of more than 28,000 fathers worldwide."

"Experts estimate that one in four new fathers becomes depressed after the birth of their child, and a 2014 study published in Pediatrics found that depression among new dads increases by 68 percent during the first five years of baby's life."

https://www.parents.com/parenting/dads/sad-dads/ 

I think we are just now in the past decade or so starting to really understand the scope of & openly talk about postpartum depression in women, while still largely ignoring prenatal depression in pregnant women (which I had) & pretty much ignoring paternal postpartum depression all together.  I'm glad to see there is an uptick in men talking about PPPD & research on it.  We have a lot of work to do when it comes to prenatal/postpartum depression for both sexes, it seems.

Thank you!  Maybe this is it.  The wedding/mom w cancer/loss of job/then baby was too much for his brain.  Or he is just a dick.  

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Here is the thing.  A lot of us had complete idiots as parents and didn't turn out to be idiots ourselves.  She is on her own, has seen how others live, has access to the internet (now) so she is choosing to perpetuate the idiocy.  She is choosing to live this way so while I agree their upbringing was horrendous, at some point we have to let the adults take responsibility for their idiocy as it stands now.  James Garner (for you youngin's, he was in the Rockford Files and The Notebook) had a horrible upbringing and rose above it.  People do it everyday.  I am not lecturing you BIGSKYGIRL (SORRY if it sounds like it!!!), I am merely venting that these people need to be held responsible for their lives like the rest of us.  If all my missteps were excused because I had absent/uninterested parents I would never have become a self sufficient grown ass woman.  My patience slipped away and flipped off the Duggars while it left the building!

You are not lecturing me at all. I agree with what you are saying. I had a rotten childhood and was diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety and depression because of it. When my husband was first diagnosed and my lovely in-laws started pulling their crap, my PTSD and anxiety kicked into overdrive which help lead me to my thyroid disorder (patients with PTSD can end up with thyroid problems.) I still feel sorry for her being molested by Josh and not getting the help she obviously needs, but I still want to shake and slap her like Cher did to Nicholas Cage in the one movie and say snap out of it. I still hope one day she will finally wake up and seek the help she needs, but I am not holding my breath.

27 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

You are not lecturing me at all. I agree with what you are saying. I had a rotten childhood and was diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety and depression because of it. When my husband was first diagnosed and my lovely in-laws started pulling their crap, my PTSD and anxiety kicked into overdrive which help lead me to my thyroid disorder (patients with PTSD can end up with thyroid problems.) I still feel sorry for her being molested by Josh and not getting the help she obviously needs, but I still want to shake and slap her like Cher did to Nicholas Cage in the one movie and say snap out of it. I still hope one day she will finally wake up and seek the help she needs, but I am not holding my breath.

I do as well.  It is horrible that it happened and its equally horrible her parents did squat about it.  Can we line up all the Duggars and just do one long reception line slap?  Josh and his parents need a separate line where one can get do overs in case its not hard enough the 1st time.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I do as well.  It is horrible that it happened and its equally horrible her parents did squat about it.  Can we line up all the Duggars and just do one long reception line slap?  Josh and his parents need a separate line where one can get do overs in case its not hard enough the 1st time.

This is what I would love to do certain Duggar family members including Derelict. In the case of Smuggly, he may like being slap more than once.

20 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Can I use my knee on Josh instead of a hand slap? :-)

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Barb23 said:

I give them a pass on the potty training.  Izzy just turned 3 & it's hard to tell what he's wearing - a diaper, pull-ups or regular underwear.  Plus I read somewhere boys on average take longer to train than girls.  As I've posted before, my son was way past 4 when he got the whole potty training thing down.  It was definitely a control issue with him & he couldn't be bothered to stop what he was doing & use the bathroom.  I thought sure he would be going to kindergarten with pull ups in his backpack. 

As for Izzy, there's always Aunt Jana if his parents can't be bothered.  

My niece turned 5 in March and is driving my brother and sister-in-law crazy  because she just refuses to use the bathroom while at home during the day . No problems in kindergarten or during the night .

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Hmmm... I do not know if he is suffering from paternal postpartum depression, but I think Jill is suffering from depression after the birth of Izzy. Neither one of them seem interested in Izzy at all and seem to blame the poor kid for a lot of their problems. I think they both have some form of mental illness, but neither one will admit it and get the help they both need.

Jill was raised to believe that baby making is her only worth and then Izzy just had to be big and transverse and in need of a C-section , virtually stopping the 19 kids and counting train for here . 

2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Wonder if he is looking at the newly vacated chaplain position in DC and thinking, man I am a shoe in!  I have this nifty $12K ministry education, I have kids, I can do this!

That is as laughable as the idea that his Pistol Pete training gave him the gun-slinging skills of an FBI agent!

• Love 19
12 hours ago, MunichNark said:

I'm currently sitting on an ICE train on my way to Berlin (it's earlyyyyyyyyyyyyy), and they've WIFI. I haven't taken a train in decades so yay.

Dreck is a total, complete, utter and wholly fucking wanker. I don't use that word lightly. He is a piece of shit, really he is. He spends all his waking hours being angry, bitter and twisted and spews hatred and vitriol. If I wasn't blocked I would still not be wasting my time on there anymore, he's not worth it. He wants to live in his twilight world, he wants attention, so let's not give it to him.

I detest this guy on a level seldom previously seen. Even Smuggar seems nearly tolerable - well okay, he doesn't either.

Jill is an idiot who cannot function in the world, neither does she want to. They will continue a while longer but one day probably far too soon, their world will explode. I can see Dreck being nasty and losing it completely. Those poor poor children.

To Smuggar's credit, he hasn't been Twittering or even posting on Instagram since he's been off the show, even while back in Arkansas. He has really laid low other than when he is in pictures and videos that others post. Although I believe he apologized more for being caught, Smuggar still issued a statement over the wrongfulness of his actions, which is more than what I can imagine Derelict doing if in a similar situation.  Derelict is way more defensive than Smuggar ever has been and so at this point, I find Derelict less tolerable even though he hasn't technically committed any illegal actions. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

This is what I would love to do certain Duggar family members including Derelict. In the case of Smuggly, he may like being slap more than once.

'zactly what I was picturing!

1 hour ago, DragonFaerie said:

Can I use my knee on Josh instead of a hand slap? :-)

HA!  Of course!

7 minutes ago, Abmis said:

I've been wondering if Dillweed didn't demand that he and The Muffin get their own show and left in a huff when TLC laughed in his face but your idea makes more sense.  Either way, I think they're both delusional and don't get that they just aren't interesting. 

I'm a woman of my word, and I did watch Nate and Jeremiah's show.  They were on Trading Spaces which I normally watch anyway, and then I watched their show right after that.  I was very impressed.  They redid the home of a family of little people.  They did a wonderful job creating a home for the family that was both functional and beautiful.  They worked  hard to get it just right, and did more good for that family than the Dullards have ever done for anyone with their handing out Dum Dums and banana bread.  Poppy is adorable, and seems like a bright and happy little girl.  Izzy is the child I worry about, not her. 

If I had TLC I would watch it as well.  I do NOT miss watching this family though.  I get the highlights from this board and well, Dickweed cannot seem to get off of Radaronline so I catch his shenanigans there.  

• Love 3