Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Just for you Razzleberry. Warning: what is seen, can't be unseen:

https://www.instagram.com/p/6JOPlYrs8d/

Churchie, thank you for coming to our rescue with the Mel Brooks classic. I can't even tell you how disturbing that flailing of Derick's was..as my mom would say..."he's got the St. Vitus Dance". Looks like a frog in a blender.

How can people who aren't allowed to dance even have a clue? What in the ever loving fuck have I just witnessed?

That just tells me everything I need to know about what he's provably like in bed. Ewwww...

I'll be in the prayer closet, praying away the though of Derick's interpretive dance. Jeebus Christ on a cracker!

• Love 3

I believe Derrick or anybody is less likely to get addicted to pain meds when they have ready access to them.  I've lived where they were easily available at the local pharma usually w/o a script.  You didn't need to think about it or get extra just in case.  You only got them when you needed them.  Took less rather than more because the anxiety and pain in the butt went away about first going to doc, getting tests, getting script, blah blah.  Great way to make people think about drugs all the time is to make them hard to get.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Micks Picks said:

I believe Derrick or anybody is less likely to get addicted to pain meds when they have ready access to them.  I've lived where they were easily available at the local pharma usually w/o a script.  You didn't need to think about it or get extra just in case.  You only got them when you needed them.  Took less rather than more because the anxiety and pain in the butt went away about first going to doc, getting tests, getting script, blah blah.  Great way to make people think about drugs all the time is to make them hard to get.

That is interesting.....I never heard that theory before. Wonder if there are any statistics on the differences.

My guess is prescriptions are not needed for pain meds in Danger America. Isn't it more like Mexico? I don't know, just guessing.

8 hours ago, Muffyn said:

What in the ever-loving fuck was that interpretive dance supposed to represent?  I need an interpretive dance interpreter.  I'm sure the crowd found it very enlightening (or at least had something to laugh about later that day). 

I love that line!

9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If you ignore the flailing and focus on the crowd, you can see people covering their faces with their hands, trying not to laugh. 

Nice catch!  I actually re-watched it just to see that and it was so worth it.

7 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Churchie, thank you for coming to our rescue with the Mel Brooks classic. I can't even tell you how disturbing that flailing of Derick's was..as my mom would say..."he's got the St. Vitus Dance". Looks like a frog in a blender.

How can people who aren't allowed to dance even have a clue? What in the ever loving fuck have I just witnessed?

That just tells me everything I need to know about what he's provably like in bed. Ewwww...

I'll be in the prayer closet, praying away the though of Derick's interpretive dance. Jeebus Christ on a cracker!

I am now forever grossed out thanks to the bolded  part.  I think we all knew none of these idiots know what to do in bed, but to actually have visual proof??  Perhaps this is why Jilly is so depressed - can you imagine having to be joyfully available for THAT?  What a way to start the day.... 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WhineandCheez said:

Warning: what is seen, can't be unseen: 

"....No,  you do Fosse Fosse Fosse!  Martha graham, Martha Graham! Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Madonna, Madonna.---- The Birdcage"

Perhaps Twyla Tharp's dance company or Alvin Ailey's might be able to do something with this travesty of dance.

• Love 2

Derick's dances are like his "sermons". 

Here, there and everywhere...just wandering around going nowhere. Actually, that's their whole life. 

And licking fans. Don't forget licking fans. 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Here, there and everywhere...just wandering around going nowhere. Actually, that's their whole life. 

Ok, I'm not sure about licking fans. Was Izzy actually doing that? SMDH. Can't believe they actually reproduce!

Again, I'm eternally grateful to Aja for making us think of Mel Brooks. Otherwise, I'd have to (in the words of my grandmother), "Lie back and think of England."

1 hour ago, WhineandCheez said:

Warning: what is seen, can't be unseen: 

"....No,  you do Fosse Fosse Fosse!  Martha graham, Martha Graham! Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Madonna, Madonna.---- The Birdcage"

It is worth watching just to see the locals valiantly struggling not to lose their shit. If I was stupid with money and could live a full-on Aja life, I'd assemble a documentary crew to go down there and talk to the locals about the "difference" these mental tweens are making in their villages. Considering how many of the spectators had to clap their hands over their mouths and squeeze their eyes shut, I'm thinking it would be a fun movie.

Mel Brooks makes everything OK. Quick personal note: the only clear memory I have from the family field trip to Colonial Williamsburg when we were kids is my brother and I racing for the stocks so we could reenact the "no no no, no" part. I have deep bonds with that film. *sniffs*

• Love 6
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Aja said:

It is worth watching just to see the locals valiantly struggling not to lose their shit. If I was stupid with money and could live a full-on Aja life, I'd assemble a documentary crew to go down there and talk to the locals about the "difference" these mental tweens are making in their villages. Considering how many of the spectators had to clap their hands over their mouths and squeeze their eyes shut, I'm thinking it would be a fun movie.

Mel Brooks makes everything OK. Quick personal note: the only clear memory I have from the family field trip to Colonial Williamsburg when we were kids is my brother and I racing for the stocks so we could reenact the "no no no, no" part. I have deep bonds with that film. *sniffs*

I performed the liturgy of The Holy Hand Grenade while we were decorating the church for my brother's wedding. My mom lost her shit and told me (in this church) that I was "a sacreligious little shit"..nice going mom... Swearing in church...lol.

Unbeknowst to us, the pastor was being the altar laughing his ass off!

Thanks for giving me something to act the fool about if I ever go there...I'll be looking for those stocks.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Muffyn said:

What in the ever-loving fuck was that interpretive dance supposed to represent?  I need an interpretive dance interpreter.  I'm sure the crowd found it very enlightening (or at least had something to laugh about later that day). 

According to comments on their social media and other stuff we dug up at the time, they didn't make up the dance. It's their version of an apparently commonly performed dance to that song (whose name I can't remember right now.). There are videos on youTube of the dance from some years ago, apparently of the original version? as well as some other versions. And various people wrote to them on social media fondly recalling having performed or having seen that dance at retreats on college campuses.

So I'm guessing that everybody performing it thought it was wonderful because they were seeing it through the lens of their own nostalgia for the U.S. Christian pop song it represents and some teen or college retreat they once attended. And they're dumb and self-centered enough to think it would have a similar positive affect on people who live in another country, speak another language, don't know the song and never went to any U.S. Christian retreats. Pretty clearly shows the idiocy of the whole enterprise.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, CofCinci said:

My heart goes out to the real victims -- the locals who have to sit through this corny crap with a false smilein order to secure English lessons for their child. 

Hopefully someone who can actually speak and write proper English is teaching them.

2 hours ago, Marigold said:

Lmao. For a second I forgot about Iz & the fan. I pictured Dill & Jill licking actual 'fans' as in admirers. Yuck.

• Love 7

I think I've figured out the dance.  The boy with the purple sash around his hips is Jesus, holding the evil away from the girl on the ground. Okay.  This leads to a few questions:

Why pick the stocky boy with the substantive hips to play Jesus?  Is he better suited to stave off evil?  We're typically been shown images of  slender Jesus.  Is he actually more of a linebacker, better able to hold off attackers?

Why does evil want her in the first place?  They look like they would have more fun together. 

Why does evil keep coming at her the same way?  Derek, who looks a bit like a skinny Stretch Armstrong here, is reaching over the top, moving his gangly arms in the same ineffective way over and over.  Isn't evil smarter than that?  This evil doesn't need linebacker Jesus to hold it off.  she could put up a child gate and go about her day in peace.    

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I will meet you in the prayer closet trying to block out that thought with some very strong booze.  I get drunk easily so I will share.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Aja said:

I would SOOOO watch this.  So who is starting the GoFundMe page to make this happen??

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Marigold said:

For a sec, I thought you meant Derick was licking human fans...

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Muffyn said:

Why does evil want her in the first place?  They look like they would have more fun together. 

Uh, HELLO...she's wearing shorts....

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I will meet you in the prayer closet trying to block out that thought with some very strong booze.  I get drunk easily so I will share.  

I'm in. Just don't tell Muffy what we're up to coz she'll snitch.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

According to comments on their social media and other stuff we dug up at the time, they didn't make up the dance. It's their version of an apparently commonly performed dance to that song (whose name I can't remember right now.). There are videos on youTube of the dance from some years ago, apparently of the original version? as well as some other versions. And various people wrote to them on social media fondly recalling having performed or having seen that dance at retreats on college campuses.

So I'm guessing that everybody performing it thought it was wonderful because they were seeing it through the lens of their own nostalgia for the U.S. Christian pop song it represents and some teen or college retreat they once attended. And they're dumb and self-centered enough to think it would have a similar positive affect on people who live in another country, speak another language, don't know the song and never went to any U.S. Christian retreats. Pretty clearly shows the idiocy of the whole enterprise.

Yes, I posted the original when this video first surfaced. It's (unbeliveably) been a thing for quite some time.

• Love 1
On July 5, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Missy Vixen said:

Biggest FU INTERNETZ ever!!!!11!!!!!

"I had girlfriends! I banged them, too! They still think I'm hawt! Jealous H8ers!"

And he chose a virgin with the emotional age of a 12 year old to "covenant marry". Good luck with that, Triple D. 

"We had sex with the lights on, too! I TOTALLY DID IT!"

Just throwing this one out here: It's fascinating that nobody has come forward to talk about the sweet sweet lovin' of Triple D yet.

YET.

Yeah Derrick - not sure I'm totally believin' this whole story. Just doesn't ring true.

22 minutes ago, Wellfleet said:

Yeah Derrick - not sure I'm totally believin' this whole story. Just doesn't ring true.

If you've seen his interpretive dance posted on today's Jill and Derick page, you could surmise he has no clue what to do in bed.  I warn you, some things cannot be unseen.

• Love 3

It's times like these that make me curse my vivid imagination. I can't see either Derick or Jilly Muffin being freaks in the sheets, although Jilly seemed especially horny on their wedding day. After I saw her licking his fingers feeding the cake, I needed a gallon of brain bleach. 

However, after that c-section, all bets are likely off. That experience may have actually taught her a thing or two that disproved everything she was taught in tat that bogus midwife program. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

If you've seen his interpretive dance posted on today's Jill and Derick page, you could surmise he has no clue what to do in bed.  I warn you, some things cannot be unseen.

Oh, I dunno. He had a steady, repetitive, powerful rhythm... I mean, he wasn't a full-out jackhammer or anything but he may have staying power  

(Sorry, I just had to.)

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Oh, I dunno. He had a steady, repetitive, powerful rhythm... I mean, he wasn't a full-out jackhammer or anything but he may have staying power  

(Sorry, I just had to.)

Go directly to the prayer closet. Do not pass GO.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

It's times like these that make me curse my vivid imagination. I can't see either Derick or Jilly Muffin being freaks in the sheets, although Jilly seemed especially horny on their wedding day. After I saw her licking his fingers feeding the cake, I needed a gallon of brain bleach. 

However, after that c-section, all bets are likely off. That experience may have actually taught her a thing or two that disproved everything she was taught in tat that bogus midwife program. 

Safe to bet he fucks like he dances. Wear some protective googles, Jill!

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Safe to bet he fucks like he dances. Wear some protective googles, Jill!

Somehow the term 'premature ejaculation' comes to mind. Sorry.

• Love 6

That looks like a bulging belly button, but look how small Izzy is..he's much bigger now.

So they're on their way home? Let's see..I guess it's time to film A Very Duggalo Engagement? Or is there another Fundie wedding that they have to come here for?

• Love 1

On the Duggar FB page they have a few pictures of James celebration, one was Skype with Jill.  The caption above says 

Happy 15th Birthday James!!
The Ice Skating Birthday Buddy team. We are only missing Jill!!
It won't be long though Derick, Jill & Israel will be home!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, auntieminem said:

On the Duggar FB page they have a few pictures of James celebration, one was Skype with Jill.  The caption above says 

I hope to God that they are just returning for a visit. Although I find their activities in Danger America to be ridiculous, at least they are away from the TTH.

I also kind of think that their marriage is rocky. I'm sure that Jill wants to be back home, but I don't think that their marriage can take a return to AR. I don't think that Derick will be okay with scrubbing toilets for JB and living under his "umbrella" of protection.

1 hour ago, auntieminem said:

• Love 4

I tend to think that being isolated on The Mission Field has been tough for Jill, as I think it might be for a lot of young first time moms. For her sake and more so for Izzy's, if she's having a hard time, I hope they're going home to stay. They are who they are no matter where they live.

• Love 3
On 6/18/2016 at 11:46 AM, JoanArc said:
14 hours ago, nightmeri said:

Apparently Jill and Derelict are on their way home.  Pregnancy and/or illness?

I'm thinking their time is up and the grift money is no longer coming in so they were given their eviction notice by SOS.

2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Is she pregnant or does her just have a belly.

I think that's an old picture. Remember that Derick said they were going through something that they needed prayers? I bet she was pregnant after #1 but lost it. Boob and MeChelle probably visited them because of it.

• Love 2

I'm glad they're coming back because I doubt they've made a positive difference to the locals, although I'm not sure they were gone long enough for Jilly to make much of a separation from her family.

At least this way Derick has had a chance to get some time away from the collective, and now he can see his mother more.

Anyway, there's no way to tell if they're coming back for good, of if they're back for a visit and a chance for Derick to get his mouth checked out.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Love2dance said:

Go directly to the prayer closet. Do not pass GO.

I am not sure I am sharing my booze Tabbygirl.  She put THAT image in my head.  Wonder if he wears his headband?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

OMG, have we been busted for drinking in the prayer closet? 

Um its grape juice!  Its for medicinal purposes!  I was cold and someone told me it would warm me up??  Man, am I getting us kicked out?  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Zahdii said:

I'm glad they're coming back because I doubt they've made a positive difference to the locals, although I'm not sure they were gone long enough for Jilly to make much of a separation from her family.

At least this way Derick has had a chance to get some time away from the collective, and now he can see his mother more.

Anyway, there's no way to tell if they're coming back for good, of if they're back for a visit and a chance for Derick to get his mouth checked out.

Any reason is credible.  I hope if this sham of a missioncation is over that Derick can move her to Oklahoma, get an accounting job somewhere and get his travesty of a jaw surgery remediated too.there's plenty of Fundies in Oklahoma and he can put some distance between them and the inlaws. 

• Love 3