Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

On another thread, Koka said: 

Josh must be seriously depressed, his life is over, so why even care about eating healthy?

I agree that he is depressed and that Jesus Jail did him no good in the end. It's sad that Smuggar is so tied to Boob's hip that he can't get out from under him and get REAL counseling for his myriad issues. And yes, I do believe it's more than just one thing with him, the first being that he only wants to live the fundie lifestyle when it suits him, which these days, doesn't seem to be often. Or at all.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

And yes, I do believe it's more than just one thing with him, the first being that he only wants to live the fundie lifestyle when it suits him, which these days, doesn't seem to be often. Or at all.

To be totally fair to Smuggar, that defines the fundie lifestyle for all the men who practice it. 

• Love 13

Maybe Anna's helping shave off a few years of her sentence with Josh. Murder by food. More mashed pototoes? Sure! And have more butter too! You're such a stud with that dad-bod and man boobs! Can't get a hard-on because of DMII? FANTASTIC!

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 9

I'm pretty sure that he thought that since he'd already gotten away with the abuse part for over a decade, and Anna was too stupid to figure out the credit card bill, that he was in the clear. And still the Crown Prince. I really think he thought himself invincible and untouchable. His inability to apologize for what he did to his sisters AND his wife really shows where his mind is at. It's all about deflecting responsibility and blaming his actions on that damn devil who built a fortress in his heart. 

He's just sorry he got caught. I doubt he's changed one iota. And why should he? He knows Daddy will back him, no matter what. Time to grow the fuck up and take some responsibility for your sins, Smuggar. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Rabbittron said:

I wonder what is going through  Smuggs mind he was the crown prince of Duggarville and then he did all this shit. Not only does his own family hate him but also the normal public. 

I think we can all figure that him knowing/ even feeling this REALLY has to suck for him. None of us would  ever want to know what it feels like to be a pariah in the public eye, in one's own community, and in one's own family all at the same time.

• Love 2

I'm of the mind that believes that Smuggar thinks that the public has it all wrong, and he's being unfairly persecuted! Like I said, Daddy keeps him well-protected within the bosom of the family. He never had relationships with any of his sisters to begin with, but I do wonder how his brothers treat him now? Bottom line, I think Smuggar is delusional about the reality of his situation, aside from the fact he knows that TLC won't film him (unfairly, of course). I'm sure he thinks that he paid his penance in Jesus Jail and that life would pick up where he left off before all the scandals. Yes, I think he's that dumb because his life has been so insular. 

• Love 4

Is that fat bloke Josh?????? Seriously?? How can you gain this much weight in such a short time?

I've put myself on a diet 3 weeks ago when I realised I had put on weight, but that would have been about 4, 5 kilos in the space of at least 6 months AND I had been very liberal with the sweeties (cannot resist, sigh). So WHAT does he eat to put on that much??  How is that possible?

• Love 1
On 8/1/2016 at 11:06 AM, emma675 said:

Holy sweaty man boobs, Smuggar. Wow, he not only looks awful, he looks like he smells awful, too. It seems like he's been sucking down the fast food since being released from Jesus jail.

He is eating his dark desires. Seriously.

• Love 3

With binge eating, a person can put on a lot of weight rapidly.  Tubs of ice cream.  Whole packs of cookies.  Family tubs of KFC. Etc.

When we saw Josh after jesus jail, he had lost weight.  He has regained it with interest!

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, louannems said:

With binge eating, a person can put on a lot of weight rapidly.  Tubs of ice cream.  Whole packs of cookies.  Family tubs of KFC. Etc.

When we saw Josh after jesus jail, he had lost weight.  He has regained it with interest!

I'm surprised Smug can afford all the extra junk food; Boob has got to have him on a strict allowance. Guess Smug is using his hidden 'ho' money to fund his food orgies.

Edited by lulu69
  • Love 2

They made good money from TLC for a few years, and aside from rent, lived fairly modestly. They probably sold that motorhome, and they may have the proceeds from the Slalom Springs house sale (sold to that lawyer's weird trust right after Smuggar went to Jesus Jail).

21 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

They made good money from TLC for a few years, and aside from rent, lived fairly modestly. They probably sold that motorhome, and they may have the proceeds from the Slalom Springs house sale (sold to that lawyer's weird trust right after Smuggar went to Jesus Jail).

How are they going to do the revival tour without that old falling apart rambling wreck they called an RV? 

On 8/3/2016 at 10:12 AM, lulu69 said:

I'm surprised Smug can afford all the extra junk food; Boob has got to have him on a strict allowance. Guess Smug is using his hidden 'ho' money to fund his food orgies.

I don't know. I think it's possible that he's so bummed out by this point that all he needs is a can of Crisco and a spoon.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

I don't know. I think it's possible that he's so bummed out by this point that all he needs is a can of Crisco and a spoon.

Doing Crisco? Isn't that the name of the dude from his Jesus Camp? ;)

• Love 5
16 hours ago, kaleidoscope said:

Has this been posted?

"Josh Duggar Sued That's MY Face On His Ashley Madison Page"

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/04/josh-duggar-lawsuit-ashley-madison-account-stolen-identity/

Ha...beat me to it. What I love most about this: knowing that when Josh swiped this guy's photo and posted it as his own, he looked at the picture and actually believed it looked like him, at least enough that if he could wrangle a live hookup the woman wouldn't say, hey...where's the dude in the picture? Sooo telling that he didn't dare post an actual picture of himself. He needed a stolen, souped-up fantasy version of "Josh the Man." I hope the real guy soaks him for plenty. Tsk tsk, Smugs--you may never shake off the stink. Jesus...to be not yet 30, and to have made a public jesting stock of your whole life.

Edited by SometimesBites
  • Love 9

There is probably legal grounds for it, but it does seem like an opportunistic grab for cash, like his Ashley Madison hooker tried to do. Having said that, it couldn't be happening to a more deserving gent.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Aja said:

There is probably legal grounds for it, but it does seem like an opportunistic grab for cash, like his Ashley Madison hooker tried to do. Having said that, it couldn't be happening to a more deserving gent.

I believe that you can sue for this.  Especially considering his likeness was being used without his permission for Joshy's benefit.  And if he can prove that his business has suffered because of it, he most likely has a juicy case.

I swear, who DOES crap like this?  Opens up social media and dating website accounts and uses someone else's picture without their permission?  

Edited by Lady Edith
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

I believe that you can sue for this.  Especially considering his likeness was being used without his permission for Joshy's benefit.  And if he can prove that his business has suffered because of it, he most likely has a juicy case.

I swear, who DOES crap like this?  Opens up social media and dating website accounts and uses someone else's picture without their permission?  

Unfortunately, a lot of people. Catfishing is real. 

• Love 1

The tight knit Catholic family part doesn't reconcile with this (NSFW), but all that seems irrelevant for a claim of "wrongful use of his image, and for damages". He could win, the guy is/was some sort of aspiring model

As far as I can remember, Josh only used that guy's photo on the OkCupid profile, so it'd be for that alone.

11 hours ago, Aja said:

It doesn't come across as opportunistic to me. This guy has waited a year and can demonstrate how being associated with Josh has negatively impacted his  livelihood.  That one hooker ran to a shark the moment chum hit the water.  He used several of his photos and created social media accounts with his likeness too. It's not like he took one photo and used it once. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 6

Hmmmmmmm so Josh-u-a has been out of rehab since March-Ish.  It's now August and there have not been any pregnancy announcements.  I'm surprised, I thought for sure Anna would've been pregnant by now.  Any bets on how long it takes them to make the announcement?  My bets are on October.  Or after JinJer's wedding, if that happens in October.  

Edited by Lady Edith
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Edith said:

Hmmmmmmm so Josh-u-a has been out of Jesus jail since March-Ish.  It's now August and there have not been any pregnancy announcements.  I'm surprised, I thought for sure Anna would've been pregnant by now.  Any bets on how long it takes them to make the announcement?  My bets are on October.  Or after JinJer's wedding, if that happens in October.  

I think it would be a disaster. Anna can't carry the TV interviews about the baby by herself. They really can't ignore the father, can't really social media it, can't appear in interviews about it. It's also a 5th baby, big deal. Honestly, they can't afford to put Josh 'out there' with a new wedding and baby coming up. These are cold, calculating, opportunistic people. I think Michelle would buy bc pills or drive Anna to the abortion clinic and not bat an eye. The show must go on.

• Love 6