Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jessica, Jessa's SIL, is living in Germany with her Air Force husband for the next 3 years. I wonder how Jessa processes these things. Like, her SIL went from a cop married to a cop, a divorcee and now an Air Force wife living in Germany, meanwhile Jessa gave birth to Ivy and Fern during that time.

I mean that would kind of give me whiplash. To be divorced and married to someone new in the span of 3yrs and living in a different country is a LOT. Not bad by any means, but it's a big change.

Going from 2 kids to 4 kids is certainly a change, and they moved, but the rhythm of Jesse's life probably won't change until her youngest child is an adolescent. 

38 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I predict Fern's birthday week will take place in a room that looks a little like this.

image.png.7fc058a791dccf92d573b84f2e64ef63.png

That is not my style, but its very pretty. Looks calming. I cannot see Jessa going for anything like this. Too modern.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I predict Fern's birthday week will take place in a room that looks a little like this.

image.png.7fc058a791dccf92d573b84f2e64ef63.png

Similar to this but with giant pictures of the kids over the couch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
On 7/8/2022 at 3:31 PM, GeeGolly said:

Jessa has a house video up. I haven't watched it yet.

So its a perfectly lovely house.  Its probably nicer than most lower-to-middle class people will ever have. That said, its aesthetically boring and impersonal.  100% could've been a flip if not for the family photos.  Maybe I'm a snob, I don't know, but I want to say "Do you have any taste of your own? Do you like a color? A style of art or architecture?  Give me SOMETHING unique, that isn't just "grey-and-popular-on-pinterest-today." 

• Like 3
  • Love 13
46 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Nice touch with the Amazon boxes. 😂

I agree.  The only thing missing is the fingerprints and crumbs on that shiny glass coffee table. But, I do understand there are limits to what photoshop can do.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I mean that would kind of give me whiplash. To be divorced and married to someone new in the span of 3yrs and living in a different country is a LOT. Not bad by any means, but it's a big change.

Going from 2 kids to 4 kids is certainly a change, and they moved, but the rhythm of Jesse's life probably won't change until her youngest child is an adolescent. 

That is not my style, but its very pretty. Looks calming. I cannot see Jessa going for anything like this. Too modern.

Too neat and tidy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Similar to this but with giant pictures of the kids over the couch.

From the videos the only good spot for the couch appears to be under the windows. Pictures are already on the walls. Quite nice actually. Color shots of the kids in pairs. 

If I came close to how Jessa decorated, I can see her contemplating redoing the whole living room, out of spite - can't have the interwebs thinking she's just a basic predictable 20 something influencer (with a 30 something sister who thinks she's a trendy version of Joanna Gaines).

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, floridamom said:

That ginormous photo of those two kissing in the middle of the living room makes me cringe. Who does that?

But how would anyone who comes to the house know how much in wuv they are without that? 🤣

• LOL 13
5 hours ago, floridamom said:

That ginormous photo of those two kissing in the middle of the living room makes me cringe. Who does that?

Imagine how it makes her poor kids feel. 😳

• Love 1
3 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I have a prediction about Jessa and Ben. They won’t have more kids than they can fit in a nice SUV—that would be 5—4 down 1 to go.

I hope you’re right.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Imagine how it makes her poor kids feel. 😳

How to Prevent Incestuous Molestation. Exhibit A? Maybe? Maybe they think Lilly and Pops didn’t lay it on thick enough early enough to deter the FF.

• Like 3

So I just listened to parts of one of Ben's "sermons" over at WOACB.  What a lame pastor he is.  He is so naive and such a pseudo-intellectual I can't believe people can take much from his sermons. Can that really be the kind of pastor they want to listen to every week?  I feel so sorry for his kids, having to grow up with him as a father.  I wonder if he even has any kind of sense of humor.  And as someone mentioned somewhere on this website, Jessa and Ben don't really have a group of friends like Joy or Abbie or Jinger.  Their social life revolves around Jim-Bob and life at the big house. Yawn.

I didn't think anyone could be worse that Jeremy but I was wrong.  Jeremy at least has experience in the world at large and with different types of people.  He is a pseudo-intellectual as well, but the people he speaks to have come looking for that kind of crap at a MacArthur church.

• Like 5
  • Useful 5
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

So I just listened to parts of one of Ben's "sermons" over at WOACB.  What a lame pastor he is.  He is so naive and such a pseudo-intellectual I can't believe people can take much from his sermons. Can that really be the kind of pastor they want to listen to every week?  I feel so sorry for his kids, having to grow up with him as a father.  I wonder if he even has any kind of sense of humor.  And as someone mentioned somewhere on this website, Jessa and Ben don't really have a group of friends like Joy or Abbie or Jinger.  Their social life revolves around Jim-Bob and life at the big house. Yawn.

I didn't think anyone could be worse that Jeremy but I was wrong.  Jeremy at least has experience in the world at large and with different types of people.  He is a pseudo-intellectual as well, but the people he speaks to have come looking for that kind of crap at a MacArthur church.

IKR? What kind of church offers this sophomoric, wet behind the ears kid a position as pastor and a house? He lacks the life experience and wisdom to lead others at this point. 

9 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Ben is a major homophobe. And his advice on divorce when abuse is involved is dangerous.

So disturbing. Also - a kid who’s only been married a few years giving marriage/divorce counsel? Give me a fucking break.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 20
40 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Ben is a major homophobe. And his advice on divorce when abuse is involved is dangerous.

It sounds like he heard about a certain candidate who last week said some cases, “even violent” marriages should continue.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 12
12 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

It sounds like he heard about a certain candidate who last week said some cases, “even violent” marriages should continue.

Yup. Ben said it was okay to separate to "work on issues" with the intention of reconciliation. In cases of abuse. 

He's absolutely clueless.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 10
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

I forgot about Jessica! And I don't think she divorced due to abuse.

The horror!  😱 I can’t imagine how awkward it must be between her and Ben. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 8/5/2022 at 7:32 PM, Cinnabon said:

IKR? What kind of church offers this sophomoric, wet behind the ears kid a position as pastor and a house? He lacks the life experience and wisdom to lead others at this point. 

The kind of church whose members are aging and passing on. The church needs some who will work long hours for low pay and hopefully bring in younger parishioners before the church has to close their doors for good.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7

In today's obituaries in my area newspaper, there was a 92-year-old man whose first name was Spergeon.  (Different spelling than Spurgeon Seewald.)  I wonder who/what he was named after.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Mind Blown 8
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

The kind of church whose members are aging and passing on. The church needs some who will work long hours for low pay and hopefully bring in younger parishioners before the church has to close their doors for good.

Good luck with that, Bin.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I assume this is just another shill and she’s getting paid to post this. Pathetic.

I came across this info when googling,

"Christian Healthcare, Christian Care Ministry's Medi-Share and Samaritan, do not cover routine preventive care, such as physicals, mammograms and colonoscopies. Christian Healthcare and Medi-Share do not cover mental health."

I remember seeing John Oliver on Last Week Tonight do a devastating segment about them

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Idk why they can't just buy regular insurance. 

It's against God to risk sharing financial burdens with anybody who doesn't believe in the correct Jesus. I mean, who knows whose dirty money and dirty healthcare activities those non-correct-Jesus insurance pools might expose you to?

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I came across this info when googling,

"Christian Healthcare, Christian Care Ministry's Medi-Share and Samaritan, do not cover routine preventive care, such as physicals, mammograms and colonoscopies. Christian Healthcare and Medi-Share do not cover mental health."

I remember seeing John Oliver on Last Week Tonight do a devastating segment about them

I’m sure Jessa will delete any comments/questions that mention these facts. And now we know how much preventative and routine care her kids get. 🥲

2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

It's against God to risk sharing financial burdens with anybody who doesn't believe in the correct Jesus? I mean, who knows whose dirty money and dirty healthcare activities those non-correct-Jesus insurance pools might expose you to? 

And what about Medicare/Medicaid? These people are certainly not refusing them when eligible. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 7