Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

Note to Jessa and Ben: If the only housing bill you can afford to pay is your utilities, it's time to think about preparing for and getting a job. If the rest of us can't afford to pay more than our utility bill, we have to live in our cars.

I bet JimBob deals with all of that stuff.
  • Love 1

The seven good kine are seven years; and the seven good ears are seven years: the dream is one. And the seven thin and ill favoured kine that came up after them are seven years; and the seven empty ears blasted with the east wind shall be seven years of famine.

If only there was somewhere that the guidance for how to handle this situation was written down. And possibly underlined.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 4

THE WHIP OF THE LAW IS BROKEN ON HIS BACK!!!!!!! I'm watching an episode on you tube, done by People, and Jessa and Ben are giving a tour of the mold house. In the bedroom, written on a chalkboard, are "little" messages that they like to write each other. That above is on it!!!!!!!

Can you link to this ep? I have never watched an entire episode yet, but this one sounds worth it. Boy, they just sound like a barrel of laughs, don't they? I am frustrated that Google is not our friend here. Could it be pearls from the lips of Bill Gothard?

Jessa probably doesn't even like football.  She doesn't have much exposure to sports and probably uses it for media purposes...but if they are getting grief from people, then what's the point?

The Howlers may be allowed to play football in their yard, maybe Jessa coached some of them?

Can you link to this ep? I have never watched an entire episode yet, but this one sounds worth it. Boy, they just sound like a barrel of laughs, don't they? I am frustrated that Google is not our friend here. Could it be pearls from the lips of Bill Gothard?

Chalkboard quote "THE WHIP OF THE LAW IS BROKEN ON HIS BACK!!!!!!!"

I really should buy a Religion for Dummies book, so take this question with a grain of salt. Could that quote be Preacher Bin's attempt at referring to the lashing of Jesus? 

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 1

Chalkboard quote "THE WHIP OF THE LAW IS BROKEN ON HIS BACK!!!!!!!"

I really should buy a Religion for Dummies book, so take this question with a grain of salt. Could that quote be Preacher Bin's attempt at referring to the lashing of Jesus?

I wondered, too. I googled "whip of The Lord" in case Ben (?) had made a typo. Chalk-o? Anyway... Definitely seems possible. A nice romantic little saying to ponder as you snuggle in bed. Do these loons get any comfort and joy from their faith, or do they just fixate on fear, punishment, scourging, etc.? I think I know.

Reminds me of a former coworker who, like Michelle, volunteered for one of these very rigid belief systems when she married. (The husband later turned out to be a serious abuser who threatened to kill her; she literally went into hiding.) I remember her telling me excitedly how her church had sent a missionary to Israel and they were converting something like 50,000 Jews a week to Christianity. I just stood there like a lump, thinking, "WTF, that can't possibly be true can it? and anyway, WHY IS SHE SO EXCITED AND WHAT IS THAT MANIACAL GLEAM IN HER EYE?" I excused myself.

Much later I learned about the belief about Israel fueling the apocalypse. OK, so you are excited about Heaven - are you not going eventually anyway? What is the rush? Is life among the heathens on earth so painful? Do you have to get excited at the prospect of rivers of blood, and the torment of people like me, who don't quite see God, or anything really, the way that you do?? I cannot understand. It seems like such a waste of life. Our creator put so much beauty and joy in the world - I believe it is to balance the pain. It seems like an insult to reject so much. (Maybe they are in a rush to get to heaven because they see earthly life as so grim.)

All this digression just to say that I could imagine this quote in my coworker's house. Never forget! Pain! Suffering! Martyrdom! Really, is this what Ben and Jessa like to contemplate the moment they open their eyes? It would cast a pall for me.

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 13

They make decent money at those women's shows.

I'm not sure what they make at these appearances, but in would need to be in the thousands per show to even come close to say, $30,000 a year, which could possibly meet the Seewald's living expenses. At a $1000 a pop that would be 30 appearances a year, and they aren't anywhere near that in numbers for this year. I'm curious to what they are paid, considering who they are and what they represent.

• Love 4

My understanding is that Benessa are just one of many speakers, so I can't imagine they're being paid all that much. I'm assuming they're required to pay self-employment taxes on that money as well, unless they're doing some shady bookkeeping.

• Love 6

Seriously, I know we have joked about Ben scrubbing toilets and earning money that way.

The TLC party is over and Jim Bob is not going to pay Ben to scrub toilets when he has all that free J'labor at home.

Those "talks" Jessa gives were booked before 2 Scandals & Counting...no one is gonna book her now.  

HOW is this family paying their bills?

Is Jim Bob paying their bills? 

Jessa and Ben have no source of income, do they?  

At least Derick can work.

Josh did run that car lot thing (not well but he did attempt to work).

Ben?  He really does nothing. 

• Love 6

So, one might think that a young couple expecting their 1st child would be worried about how they're going to make ends meet and would be scrambling for decent employment. They can't be that frontally lobed naive at this stage. Curiouser and curiouser.

• Love 3

Usually, guys look hotter in suits. The Duggars have become exceptions to this rule for me. Ben just looks terrible in his wedding outfit, I don't even know why it looks so bad because he's not a bad looking guy, but it does.

I can't think of two reasons:

1.  No one in their world apparently knows how to operate an iron.

2.  No one in their world knows a decent tailor.

Seriously, linen and woven shirts will always look terrible unless they are properly pressed.  It's one thing to have wrinkles from a shirt being worn, another to have perma-wrinkles from the shirt being laundered and not properly cared for afterwards.  And what is it with these people with everything being almost kinda the right size but not really.  Everyone's shirt is just a bit too tight or too big, pants are too long or too short.  I get that they dress out of a "community closet", c'mon!   

• Love 7

I do have some sympathy for Jessa. I'm sure that JB and Mechelle made sure that Jessa knew she was the rebel child and Jill was the easy, obedient, one. Then, Jill gets what seemed like an entire season devoted to her wedding and a baby special plus a mansion. Then, when its her turn to be preggo her gravy train ends, she gets the tiny mold house, and all this crap that Josh created.

I like Jessa. I think it's precisely because Jessa is the rebellious child with a mind of her own that Michelle seems so fond of her. Jim Bob, not so much. I have yet to see any evidence that Michelle is as fond of Jill. I think Jill is one of Jim Bob's favorites but I don't think Michelle trusts her much.

There is a rear view photo of Jessa in the Daily Mail article that is not flattering at all.  Bet she is pissed about it.

All joking aside- looks like the bottom panel just adds length that is being taken up by her belly.  I wouldn't have chosen the lace, but adding solid beige would have looked silly if it wasn't an exact color match.  Bet there was leftover fabric from Jill's wedding.

They all are wearing the same outfits over and over.  Bet Jim Bob really clamped down on the clothing budget since the gravy train stopped rolling.

I wonder how Jessa and Ben support themselves too.  Maybe he has a job- they didn't let on that he was continuing school until he graduated, so maybe they are keeping quiet about any employment too.  Could be that any employer does not want publicity.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Love 4

There is a rear view photo of Jessa in the Daily Mail article that is not flattering at all.  Bet she is pissed about it.

All joking aside- looks like the bottom panel just adds length that is being taken up by her belly.  I wouldn't have chosen the lace, but adding solid beige would have looked silly if it wasn't an exact color match.  Bet there was leftover fabric from Jill's wedding.

They all are wearing the same outfits over and over.  Bet Jim Bob really clamped down on the clothing budget since the gravy train stopped rolling.

I wonder how Jessa and Ben support themselves too.  Maybe he has a job- they didn't let on that he was continuing school until he graduated, so maybe they are keeping quiet about any employment too.  Could be that any employer does not want publicity.

I wonder how the dress conversation went down. Ben's sister wears shorts and bathing suits, so it doesn't seem he or his family buy into the whole modesty thing. Do you think they arrived at the TTH and everyone went nuts with Jessa's knees showing? And then had poor Jana scrambling to fix the problem? 

• Love 1

I'm not sure what they make at these appearances, but in would need to be in the thousands per show to even come close to say, $30,000 a year, which could possibly meet the Seewald's living expenses. At a $1000 a pop that would be 30 appearances a year, and they aren't anywhere near that in numbers for this year. I'm curious to what they are paid, considering who they are and what they represent.

They make more than $1000. Remember Maci from Teen Mom? She owed the IRS $80k in taxes a few years ago mostly due to her speaking engagements. I say Jessa makes $3,000-$5,000 on the weekends.
  • Love 2

Hopefully, he is completing a degree by distance education. There are jobs out there that he can do. He can be an assistant to a politician, or he can work in the office of a church. His degree doesn't have to be specific to the job. They still have many connections and Ben hasn't done anything to sully his name in their circle. He can find an entry level position and work his way up. If I'm not mistaken, he graduated his last program with honours or distinction or something. It's not a good time to make big changes right now, but once they have their baby maybe he will look for a job They are better off than a lot of young couples with no education, no plans for education and no support system.

The typical speaker at the larger gatherings such as the Southern Women's Show would probably get $3000-$5000 plus expenses.  However, that's for a big show with thousands of attendees.  For smaller venues like local churches or fundy Christian groups, the take would be much smaller, no one is paying her $3000 to speak to an audience of 100 or so.  Even if Jessa and Ben are doing these appearances a couple times a month (and they're not from what we've seen), they can't be making that much.  Teen Mom had a far broader and younger audience- folks far more likely to be willing to fork over money for appearances and at venues where more money could be collected.  The Teen Mom folks did things like show up in Vegas to dance in clubs and appear at parties, open new shops at malls, attend Spring Break events and such; nobody is going to invite Jessa Duggar to those. Jessa's niche is far smaller than most reality stars and she isn't going to get the really well paying gigs at clubs where liquor is served, etc.  Her limited appeal is going to be to fellow fundies who don't drink or dance and who don't have much money; they're also going to be significantly older than other reality fans and not willing to shell out cash just to see her.

• Love 10

Jess and Ben have had income from TLC for their wedding special and all their other appearances on the show. The whole season of Jessa getting engaged and then married had to have been worth quite a few bucks. Then there's the book Jessa wrote with her sisters, which probably earned them a decent profit, even split 4 ways. I suspect Jim Bob might have made some type of trust for the show for his older kids, the ones over 18. The married ones can probably control their own bank accounts but the unmarried ones still at home, I'm sure Jim Bob doesn't let them have free access to their money. Hate to say it, but of all their kids, Josh and Anna have profited the most from having their wedding, 3 births, all the specials and just participating on the show for about 7 years, so it's not likely that any of the Duggars are in any way going to be poor anytime soon. Jim Bob knows how to manage money and I imagine they'll all be well enough off for the next 25 years, or until he's not around any more. I'm not sure that Michelle will know how to manage money once she's a widow but hopefully there will be some kind of fund set up for her and the kids that remain at home. We all know that some of them will never leave home and get married. 

Didn't he work at an insurance agency before he moved in with the Duggars?  He has some experience and could probably get a job at a local agency.

They could get by with a modest salary.  If they are only responsible for utilities and property taxes, the house is small and I can't imagine they run up a huge electric bill. Not familiar with the cost of living in Arkansas, but I imagine it is lower than other parts of the country.  

Of course the baby will add to their costs, but as long as they don't pop out one a year they should be ok.  And I have a feeling that when Jessa sees her post baby body she will not be on board for lots and lots of blessings.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Love 5

Hopefully, he is completing a degree by distance education. There are jobs out there that he can do. He can be an assistant to a politician, or he can work in the office of a church. His degree doesn't have to be specific to the job. They still have many connections and Ben hasn't done anything to sully his name in their circle. He can find an entry level position and work his way up. If I'm not mistaken, he graduated his last program with honours or distinction or something. It's not a good time to make big changes right now, but once they have their baby maybe he will look for a job They are better off than a lot of young couples with no education, no plans for education and no support system.

If the contraversy around the family settles down and Jessa/Ben continue to separate their brand from the Family's, I could see Ben hired by a dirtbag political organization like the FRC.
  • Love 5

Do you think they arrived at the TTH and everyone went nuts with Jessa's knees showing? And then had poor Jana scrambling to fix the problem? 

Nope...neither of the above. The Fundies on Pinterest have links to all those adorable "extender" slips. They think they're the greatest invention EVER. Just think, you can go to GW or SA and buy what's there, then frump it up with a modesty extender.

Pretty much how they buy tons of those camis and then cut out the shelf bra....probably so it can get hitched up higher at the neckline.

My gramma would say, "Honey, you may want to go into the ladies' room and readjust because,  (whispers) your slip is showing."

ETA:: Almost forgot this one "It's snowing down south." 

(Code for a slip showing, circa 1950.)

Edited by drafan
  • Love 10

They make more than $1000. Remember Maci from Teen Mom? She owed the IRS $80k in taxes a few years ago mostly due to her speaking engagements. I say Jessa makes $3,000-$5,000 on the weekends.

Keep in mind too, that the type of talks that the Teen Mom chicks give about the travails of being a teen mother and why birth control/abstinence is important (or in the case of Tyler and Cait, why you place your baby up for adoption) are often paid for by federal grants because they are deemed to be educational. Jessa and the other Duggars?  Not so much.

• Love 3

The You Tube video is titled "Take A Tour Of Jessa and Ben Seewald's home. It is short.  The chalkboard is shown in their bedroom.

• Love 1

The Duggar Family Official facebook page posted a congratulations message to Amy with a link to Jessa's wedding images and it's getting backlash.  People are asking why Jessa couldn't let Amy have her day and are calling Jessa self-centered. There are people coming to her defense, but it's interesting that it's not getting the usual Duggar leghumper gushing. There was even an unrelated comment critical of Jessa distancing herself from Josh. Not the response Jessa was hoping for. (Disclaimer: I don't follow the page, there was a People online article about it).

• Love 9

If the contraversy around the family settles down and Jessa/Ben continue to separate their brand from the Family's, I could see Ben hired by a dirtbag political organization like the FRC.

Aaaaa.... My sense is that there's no way in hell that would happen. FRC only hired Josh because of the reality-show fame. That's now evaporated, and Ben doesn't have the name. If Josh hadn't had the right name and still been on television there's no way a political organization like FRC would hire an uneducated idiot.

Ben is almost as uneducated as Josh and is certainly an idiot. Just because his community-college degree says political science on it doesn't mean he knows anything or has any kind of credential that these people would respect or see as useful. There aren't such groups of any size in the hinterlands and any group in the DC area has dozens if not hundreds of college students and new college grads from top schools around the country vying for unpaid intern positions to do everything Ben would be capable of doing and much more.

There's really no "entry level" in these organizations. You can't come in as some kind of semi-untutored analyst or writer or whatever and work your way up. Interns do the entry-level stuff and everybody else is a professional. Josh was a fronting face with a big name that was very visible on television, especially to a demographic they'd been having a hard time reaching. And Josh is even somewhat more adept at presenting and speaking than Ben is (that's not saying much, of course, but it's true.). Plus, the only fame connection Ben has is to the Duggars, and I doubt that too many groups now feel comfortable announcing a connection to the Duggars, even when they're talking to the fundiest of fundies. Who knows how many of the fundiest have themselves turned aside from Duggar-admiration? Once burned on the Duggars, twice shy, I expect.

I bet JimBob deals with all of that stuff.

Is he really going to pay the bills for their children? Seems to me he's way too much of a skinflint for that. And originally he said that the house gifts were just for the first year or so. Is he really going to give Jessa a house in perpetuity, even though he may now not have much in the way of houses left to give to any other kids who marry? And if he does give the other kids houses, too, is he going to support their kids also, while they pay only the utility bills?

I'm having a hard time understanding the economics that would allow all these people to get along for years and years, and produce more children, without anybody working actual jobs of some kind. ...

• Love 10

The Duggar Family Official facebook page posted a congratulations message to Amy with a link to Jessa's wedding images and it's getting backlash.  People are asking why Jessa couldn't let Amy have her day and are calling Jessa self-centered. There are people coming to her defense, but it's interesting that it's not getting the usual Duggar leghumper gushing. There was even an unrelated comment critical of Jessa distancing herself from Josh. Not the response Jessa was hoping for. (Disclaimer: I don't follow the page, there was a People online article about it).

I think these people are so cocooned from the rest of the world that they are completely clueless when it comes to tact, grace, and social etiquette. That post was in such poor taste. Are they really so narcissistic that *everything* (even someone else's wedding) has to be about them? Or is Jessa running out of money so quickly that she's desperate for hits on her site?

• Love 10

Jessa & Ben will have to have an income. First like Churchhoney said, JB is cheap. Michelle has stated "Cleave and leave baby". And 1 million dollars @ 4% interest brings in $40,741.54 a year. Even if cheap JB has a couple million invested wisely, he still needs to support himself, Michelle, and the 16 still at home.

If Jessa & Ben are paying utilities & property taxes, JB breaks even. I don't believe, even more so that the show's income has stopped, and there's less eyes watching, that he is financially supporting anyone other than the ones living at home.

When the Mold House & McMansion were empty without rental income and neglected, the Duggars had steady income from TLC & the talk circuit, they now have neither.

I think either the Seewald's have some leftover TLC money or they are panicking or are just kind of dumb.

• Love 7

You would think that anyone, even JB, would realize he could not keep supporting his whole ever-expanding pyramid scheme of a family forever. But if so, then why did he think God wanted Jessa to marry an unemployed teenager? Did he really think the show would last forever? Because Jesus? Pride goeth before a fall, JB.

• Love 16

They could get by with a modest salary.  If they are only responsible for utilities and property taxes, the house is small and I can't imagine they run up a huge electric bill. Not familiar with the cost of living in Arkansas, but I imagine it is lower than other parts of the country.  

I live about an hour away from Jessa and Bin, and the cost of living is really nice. I make about $800 every two weeks and that covers rent and all utilities. I previously lived in Fayetteville where the cost of living was about the same. Even with Bin being the only working member of the household - I'm lucky that my boyfriend and I split expenses - he should be able to find a job that pays better than mine and covers expenses and then some. Of course Jessa Blessa won't be getting Ugg boots every week, but it's quite easy to live and to live well in Northwest Arkansas. 

The question is: Will Bin want to work after Jessa's speaking engagements dry up? He's become used to her being the breadwinner for sure. I hope for their baby's sake that Bin is willing to do honest work. Even if Jessa wanted to, their religion frowns on a woman actively working outside of the home. 

• Love 6

I don't think JimBob wanted Jessa to marry Bin. Mike Seewald even came out and said that it was Boob who was holding up the engagement. The Duggars treat Bin completely differently than they do Derick, and kids usually take their cues from their parents. I think Boob was afraid Jessa would do something drastic and it would hurt the brand, so he caved.

Can't believe that Jessa posted 100 pictures of HER wedding just a few days after Amy's. Oh wait....yeah, I can believe it! Oh, and who took the shot of their first 'private' kiss?

You've got to be kidding me. 100 pictures?! Wow, Jessa isn't even the least bit subtle in trying to wrangle the spotlight away from her cousin. And not for nothing, but who the hell cares at this point? Jessa's about to pop out her first kid, why would she think anyone cares to see wedding pics from a year ago?

• Love 16

You would think that anyone, even JB, would realize he could not keep supporting his whole ever-expanding pyramid scheme of a family forever. But if so, then why did he think God wanted Jessa to marry an unemployed teenager? Did he really think the show would last forever? Because Jesus? Pride goeth before a fall, JB.

I truly think he did believe the show would go on forever. Besides being pride personified, he's uninformed and really not too bright.

• Love 11

Amy's wedding looked nicer than the Duggar weddings, so I wouldn't be too quick to post pictures if I were Jessa. Sure, Jessa had a lovely dress, but that's it.

My theory is that Jessa thinks we all see exactly the opposite. I'll wager she thought Amy's wedding looked trashy next to hers and was anticipating a barrage of positive comments when we were reminded of the contrast. Plus of course she thought she looked 10x better because she's Jessa.

• Love 11

Well, I also think that Amy's not going to get too far with TLC without evangelical support, and quite a few of the Duggars' trufans aren't going to be big admirers of her dress. Personally, I think she'd have better luck pitching herself to CMT, where they really wouldn't care, but I don't know if people who want to watch the Duggars being kicked in the teeth by a family member are enough of a fan base for that to work.

Edited by Julia

I held my nose and went to the Duggar Facebook page. They are getting positively railed for appropriating Amy's wedding to "reminisce" about Jessa's. It's kind of amazing, actually. (There are a few "OMG, don't take it so seriously!!!1!!!1!!1!!!" posts but it seems like the vast majority - who even say they LOOOOOVE the Duggars - are giving them grief.)

The end is nigh.

Edited by hendersonrocks
  • Love 10

I held my nose and went to the Duggar Facebook page. They are getting positively railed for appropriating Amy's wedding to "reminisce" about Jessa's. It's kind of amazing, actually. (There are a few "OMG, don't take it so seriously!!!1!!!1!!1!!!" posts but it seems like the vast majority - who even say they LOOOOOVE the Duggars, are giving them grief.)

The end is nigh.

Wow. I just took a look. That's pretty stunning. Maybe the end really is nigh!

• Love 4

Michelle was way more involved in the Jessa episode than the Jill one. Might be because of her slight crush on Ben. She seems somewhat afraid of Derick.

Well, Derick is pretty much the most highly educated male in her vicinity on any given day. He's a college man, dontcha know!

• Love 4

Wonder how long those are going to last, though. Reality-tv fame can be pretty fleeting. And there won't be another set of shows in their future.

Lisa Whatshername (Facts of Life) is one of the many who has made a 30 year career of speaking tour. If churches will pay thousands and individuals hundreds to go to conferences, cruises, etc., and buy her books, Jessa could do the same. 

Wonder how long those are going to last, though. Reality-tv fame can be pretty fleeting. And there won't be another set of shows in their future.

I don't think they'll last long, unless something else comes up to keep Jessa et al in the eye of pseudo-celebrity. Right now she's clutching the disappearing caboose of her TLC exposure and a life that made her famous for being famous. Without teevee notoriety, what is she famous for? Her mom had a lot of kids? She's an uneducated, ignorant, haughty young woman with an underemployed husband and a baby? Put out a casting call with those specs, and you'd have a line for miles.

Edited by SometimesBites
  • Love 12

Tacky, tacky, tacky. I don't think she realizes releasing those pics reeks of desperation.

You know, I can't imagine she does. She was trained under horrifying conditions to protect her family no matter what, and they lost everything they could have salvaged - and her best shot at getting away - because they doubled down behind Josh (and you have to be pretty much the biggest victim of Stockholm syndrome ever to double down behind Josh). So now a relative from a mainstream family, pretty much as useless as Jessa but without the excuse, is having a grand old time cosplaying a patriarchal phoenix on the internet while she throws the actual victims of the situation under the bus?

No, I don't think Jessa was ever taught to rise above anything, but she was given something to rise above.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 1

I thought back in the x kids and expecting days, JB said that they had to be able to support a family before they got married. How does Ben fit into that?

One of the foundational books of the movement, A Full Quiver by Rick and Jan Hess sets the tone of what Dad will be looking for in a future son-in-law:

Strive to build Christian discipline and habits before marriage…. Another thing, especially for men, finish your education and training as as much as God allows, get established in your law firm, assembly line or home business, then get hitched to your sweetie (Hess & Hess, 1990, p. 137).

A Godly man who is able to fully support not only a wife but a rapidly growing family are the only men who need apply for Jerusha Faith’s hand.

http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2010/08/03/tlc-kids-counting-duggar-family-prepare-courtship-marriage/

• Love 4

Lisa Whatshername (Facts of Life) is one of the many who has made a 30 year career of speaking tour. If churches will pay thousands and individuals hundreds to go to conferences, cruises, etc., and buy her books, Jessa could do the same. 

Maybe. I tend to think it's different for actresses because of the Hollywood fame and Hollywood stories she has to tell, the network exposure to a mainstream audience and the better oratory and personal-presentation skills and so on. But I guess we'll see. I'm sure Jessa will give it a shot.

ETA: I don't know, though. Was just thinking about Whelchel. And in addition to what I mentioned above, she still is in show business -- so continued visibility outside of speaking. And she radiates some vulnerability and warmth, which I honestly think are crucial to being a public success for virtually everyone. .... I have a hard time seeing Jessa develop the sort of oratorical abilities or personality that get people to call you again and again because they want to see you, rather than calling you once because they want to gawk at your famous self. 

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20651783,00.html

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3

I think no matter how you feel about Fundies, Gothard, the Duggars, Jessa or Amy, 99.9% of women will agree that every bride deserves to have her special day and not be upstaged. I don't know if Jessa is bitter that she missed out on the type of coverage Jill got with her wedding and pregnancy or what, but re-posting wedding videos and pics on social media was a bitch move. She could have done so at any other point this year but chose the weekend her cousin was getting married. I also loved how Michelle wore white even though its an age-old rule that guests don't wear white to a wedding. No big surprise that the two narcissistic Mean Girls of the  family had to make it all about them.

• Love 23