Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

I think if Henry could figure out how to give the finger he would.

I think he already looks like the original Henry Wilberforce - the drug addict who converted to Catholicism from Protestantism. 

0 0 1 Henry_Wilberforce.jpg

• Love 6

Maybe it's not that bad. I saw a pea popsicle for the first time in China. Bought one on a lark, and found it surprisingly tasty. I had my last one at the airport on our way home. I might be dumb enough to try the pickle one. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

That looks absolutely disgusting. Right up the Duggars' alley. 

Actually, looks pretty good to me! I expect they're all over it or something quite similar in Japan. ... the rest of East Asia too, maybe. And I've found out I have a weakness for a lot of those crazy pickled snacks that Asian countries like. Probably because my particular taste buds are overwhelmed and annoyed by too much sweetness. Different strokes. 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, questionfear said:

Those will be a huge hit at sports events in the heat. Salt intake has become a much bigger deal as doctors begin to understand hyponatremia (low sodium/too much water) better.

Yes, they are a big hit with athletes.  When I would do 4+ hours of road cycling, on our lunch break everyone would want pickles or do a shot of pickle juice.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think that's Ben or Spurgie. That pic was in his Mother's Day message to Guinn. The hair is also too dark for Grumpy Baby, who is basically bald, but what little hair he has is really light. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
(edited)

I wonder how Guinn feels about her son, barely out of his teen years, with two children, and no job. As a mother, it scares the hell out of me.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 13
23 minutes ago, awaken said:

That definitely looks like Spurgeon to me – I think I remember the orange striped pants. 

They are cute pants.  The full-on eye contact is cute too.  

As it turns out, that picture Ben posted was taken in December, 2015.  So, yes, it is Spurgeon.  I guess the Seewalds didn't drive to Hot Springs to see Ben's mom on Mother's Day, which is what I presumed at first.

Why should they visit his mother on Mother's Day. That is the one day of the year Ben removes his lips from Boob's buttocks, and firmly attaches them to MEchelle's. 

• Love 18

Michelle has been treated as if everyday is Mother's Day for the past 2 decades. Once Jessa became a mom I think that cancelled out all other moms. How dare any of us encroach on Jessa's special day.

• Love 10

Instead of the cap shielding his eyes from the sun, it shields his neck so that he doesn't become any more redneck than he already is.

Mollie, did you make that up?????  So funny! (I've been on vacation, thus the late reply)

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is it just me, or does Bin look stoned during the talking heads?

I wouldn't blame him, actually.

Ben will be 22-years-old on May 19, and hasn't matured at all since he was 18 and first courting Jessa. (He still looks the same, too.)

He speaks for himself when he talks about "Me and John David" working for Jim Bob:

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is it just me, or does Bin look stoned during the talking heads?

I wouldn't blame him, actually.

He does. I think it's actually related to sinus and allergy issues. He appears to be a mouth breather, so his mouth is always slack and his eyes are allergy irritated eyes. And when he talks he sounds like a mix of a stoner with cotton mouth, a slow kind of surfer dude and a guy with a stuffy nose.  

Not mocking anyone with sinus/allergy issues. My hubby has suffered his whole life, surgery and all. And although my husband on occasion sounds like one of the above, rarely if ever does he sound or look like a stoner surfer dude with a stuffy nose all at the same time.

... and my husband is an intelligent independent man. 

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, Mollie said:

Yes.

I finally figured out who Ben reminds me of when he wears his cap backwords.  Anyone recognize the picture?

0 0 1 Ben cap.png

0 0 1 Ben and Ruth.jpg

Gladys Ormphby, played by Ruth Buzzi on "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In!

Edited by Albanyguy
  • Love 4
On 5/15/2017 at 5:20 PM, Sew Sumi said:

I think that's Ben or Spurgie. That pic was in his Mother's Day message to Guinn. The hair is also too dark for Grumpy Baby, who is basically bald, but what little hair he has is really light. 

Re Grumpy Baby's really light hair - I noticed that in a new video Jessa has of him sucking a pacifier (on her Instagram, I think). His head is almost a perfect egg and he doesn't appear to have any eyebrows or eyelashes. I wonder if he's going to have white-blonde hair when it starts coming in.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

Re Grumpy Baby's really light hair - I noticed that in a new video Jessa has of him sucking a pacifier (on her Instagram, I think). His head is almost a perfect egg and he doesn't appear to have any eyebrows or eyelashes. I wonder if he's going to have white-blonde hair when it starts coming in.

You're right: 3-months-old and no eyebrows.  But, Grumpy Baby is still rockin' a Winston-Churchill double chin and receding hairline.

0 0 1 Grumpy.png

• Love 1
(edited)

It's always gonna be me and JC. Thanks for being the side pussy.

BWAHHHH!!!! As I was paging down your post, all of a sudden Grumpy's giant pale bald Winston Churchill head started creeping into view.  I was imagining an accompanying soundtrack from "2001 A Space Odyssey."

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 14
On 5/17/2017 at 3:17 PM, Mollie said:

You're right: 3-months-old and no eyebrows.  But, Grumpy Baby is still rockin' a Winston-Churchill double chin and receding hairline.

0 0 1 Grumpy.png

Wowza... that's all I can say about this picture

• Love 3

Below is Jessa at probably 18 months or so. Henry is looking more like her everyday. The eyes, the nose, the lips, the (fat hidden) chin ...

Henry has a little more baby fat and the endless forehead without any hair yet, but I think he looks a lot like his Momma. 

929cb34ddda044c70f01e3ead15c3a2d.jpg

• Love 3

Oh I just think Henry is straight up fug. It's ok, I had an ugly baby too. He outgrew it by about 6 months and became a cherubic blue-eyed blonde angel. But holy crap those first few months with a Popeye squint and acne! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Early 1994. Jana would have been 4. Plenty old enough to have sewn those dresses. /sarcasm

"And don't forget to make dinner!" -Michelle

• Love 14

He is very unattrative, but he's a baby. I'm pretty sure he will grow out of it.

I find that I don't like the sound of Jessa's voice. It always sounds......I don't know, smug? Amused distanced? Like she is above everything...

• Love 4

Um, yikes. Henry has the most unfortunate shaped head. It's much better to be an "ugly baby who turns into a good looking adult" rather than vice versa, but that poor kid just can't seem to get over the hump.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lunera said:

Generic b-day message for Bin. Since when does he work or lead Jessa. 

Indeed. Also, to have a "ministry mindset," you'd need a mind. Not convinced that Bin would qualify. 

• Love 6

Actually, in their religion having a mind would be a distinct liability. Cause having a mind means thinking, which might lead to analyzing, which might lead to questions!!! 

Oh, the humanity!!! Will no one think about the children????

In this, Bonehead Ben is definitely their boy.

• Love 9