Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, louannems said:

This RIDICULOUSLY LONG love letter from Jessa to Daddy is sort of a FU internet letter!  Canned butter beans with ketchup!  BBQ canned tuna?!?  

http://theseewaldfamily.com/blog?ID=0ce574cf-165c-48b7-b114-146e57a076d1

Wow, that's a whole lot of thankfulness related to god. One would think 3 or 4 lines would cover it but 50+ ? lol. Clearly Jessa is trying to prove that she 'is too' well educated and articulate. Too bad she's also  a redundant lousy liar.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lulu69 said:

Wow, that's a whole lot of thankfulness related to god. One would think 3 or 4 lines would cover it but 50+ ? lol. Clearly Jessa is trying to prove that she 'is too' well educated and articulate. Too bad she's also  a redundant lousy liar.

I'm actually surprised she used the word 'summation'.

"for forgoing the common holiday focal points and making Christ's birth the center of our Christmas, and His life, death and resurrection the summation of our "Easter" celebration."

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Thanks for setting me up with the teenage toilet scrubber. I couldn't have chosen a guy more easily dominated. 

"At least he's straight! Thanks for getting me out of that one, dad." - Marge.

• Love 4
(edited)

"for forgoing the common holiday focal points and making Christ's birth the center of our Christmas, and His life, death and resurrection the summation of our "Easter" celebration."

My lord, she's pompous. The judgement simply oozes out of her words.

Edited by emma675d
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

"For special birthday lunches at the restaurant of our choice". 

"For paying the bill for dental cleanings"

"For eventually buying a toilet auger"

I can't stop laughing! "For putting the toilet seat down." "For not picking your nose in public." 

• Love 4

Maybe the Duggars are trying to start up a Christian Buzzfeed with all these lists. I'll start them off. 

21 ways to teach kindergarten girls to take care of babies!

15 reasons why gays are ruining America!

Special article by Jinger - 5 steps to make yourself look like a panda! 

Special article by Jill - The 7 simple things you need to become a grifter!

Special article by Jessa - 10 Christian names from anti-gay pastors! (No 8 will surprise you!)

• Love 17

What on earth is wrong with this family?? I realize there's no answer to that. But if you are choosing your daughter's husband and you already have 2 unemployed bums as sons in law, do you really sign up a 3rd one? I'm not criticizing him getting cut/giving up on soccer. He obviously worked hard to play D1 and play professionally. But sometimes you get hurt, get old, or there are new kids on the block and careers end. It doesn't seem like he's playing now -- though who knows maybe he's on the tail end of a career and will get to squeeze out another yr or two on limited contracts.

I've know guys who were drafted to the NFL and then for one reason or another were cut before the season started. 100% the difference between those who are doing well/productive and those who are just lolling around re-living their glory days -- was how quickly they put together a plan and executed. Those that were able to say -- that was great, I'm glad I got to play in the NFL for 4 months, most guys don't even get that, but now it's time to put my degree to use and build a career -- just overall became productive adults. Here it seems like he hasn't played in 2+ yrs. What exactly has been doing? A BS ministry? And I say it's BS bc if he was an actual minister with a seminary education, he wouldn't be ministering via Seewald YouTube videos. He probably met Seewald somewhere along the BS ministry road and decided -- this dude's life isn't bad. He doesn't work, doesn't pay bills courtesy of his father in law and he bangs his hot wife all the time, sign me up with one of her sisters bro. Of course when Ben told Jessa, Jessa made sure to line up her bestie Jinger bc she's hot and attitudy, as compared to Jana who Jessa considers a dud -- bc she doesn't see her classic beauty or nurturing wifely qualities.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, cereality said:

What on earth is wrong with this family?? I realize there's no answer to that. But if you are choosing your daughter's husband and you already have 2 unemployed bums as sons in law, do you really sign up a 3rd one? I'm not criticizing him getting cut/giving up on soccer. He obviously worked hard to play D1 and play professionally. But sometimes you get hurt, get old, or there are new kids on the block and careers end. It doesn't seem like he's playing now -- though who knows maybe he's on the tail end of a career and will get to squeeze out another yr or two on limited contracts.

I've know guys who were drafted to the NFL and then for one reason or another were cut before the season started. 100% the difference between those who are doing well/productive and those who are just lolling around re-living their glory days -- was how quickly they put together a plan and executed. Those that were able to say -- that was great, I'm glad I got to play in the NFL for 4 months, most guys don't even get that, but now it's time to put my degree to use and build a career -- just overall became productive adults. Here it seems like he hasn't played in 2+ yrs. What exactly has been doing? A BS ministry? 

I looked into what Jeremy does and posted about it over in the "Lonely J's" topic. 

There are links to his church, preaching, and testimonies from members who prayed away the ebil ghey. This guy is nuttier than a fruitcake. Otherwise, prime Duggar material. THANKS BEN! 

• Love 4
On 6/19/2016 at 10:30 PM, Tabbygirl521 said:

I can't stop laughing! "For putting the toilet seat down." "For not picking your nose in public." 

I dunno. I suspect that these two are so blatantly inaccurate that even Jessa couldn't write them down.

• Love 1

I think it will be odd/interesting/entertaining if this ever-growing squadron of preachin' SILs are spewing different versions of whatever their so-called religions are. I doubt we will get consistent messaging from each as an individual, let alone with each other. Will the Littlest Duggars pay attention and become confused? Will they begin to realize that differing, if still weird, belief systems exist and are being tacitly condoned, since these boy preachers have been allowed into the family? Do I need some coffee so I can start making sense about this? 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I think it will be odd/interesting/entertaining if this ever-growing squadron of preachin' SILs are spewing different versions of whatever their so-called religions are. I doubt we will get consistent messaging from each as an individual, let alone with each other. Will the Littlest Duggars pay attention and become confused? Will they begin to realize that differing, if still weird, belief systems exist and are being tacitly condoned, since these boy preachers have been allowed into the family? Do I need some coffee so I can start making sense about this? 

I get what you're saying. I think ultimately boob would wrangle them all in of they go too far off the reservation.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Taking my reply to the Old Time Religion topic.

I just read Jessa's list and had to snicker at most of them, especially where she thanked JB for reminding the kids to "treat others how you'd like to be treated" and teaching them "the value of hard work".  In reality, he taught them to have no tolerance for anyone who doesn't share their religious views, and the only two of the adult kids who have ever worked are Josh and JD.  None of the others have ever had a job, and now it looks like they've added three more guys to the unemployed Duggar family.  What a bunch of overachievers, said no one ever!

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

She did post the video of Spurge kinda crawling and I saw today there was a video of her fixing a rather odd baked ground meat with sweet potatoes and onions.  

Yum...odd...baked...ground.... meat....they all sound so wrong when you put them together.

Do  people usually eat the skins on sweet potatoes?  If so, shouldn't you scrub them first?  Also, the meat blobs are so overcooked they could be used as hockey pucks.  I guess the idea of cooking the potatoes and onions for a while, then adding the meat was too much to handle.  Guess I won't be dining at Chez Spurge.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, auntieminem said:

She did post the video of Spurge kinda crawling and I saw today there was a video of her fixing a rather odd baked ground meat with sweet potatoes and onions.  

What Spurge was doing is called creeping.  It's a stage before crawling. 

• Love 1

I had trouble with the video but saw up to the part she put the ground beef in.  I wash my sweet potatoes before we bake them and coat them in olive oil, bake at high heat, and then we eat the entire thing, skin and all.  Delish.  I will give the Seewalds this amount of credit - they are eating fresh food, not fried.  Looking at the two of them, seems like they are trying to be their version of healthy.

• Love 2

I don't think Jessa likes cooking. The way she handled the knife and meat was awkward. Why not wash the potatoes and onions, cut up, season them and put in the oven for baking. Just brown the meat (not quite done) and then mix the whole thing together and finish baking. The meat wouldn't be over done and would be able to be mixed thoroughly through the potatoes.  I guess in the TTH they need things fast and it would be one less pan to wash.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Catlyn said:

I don't think Jessa likes cooking. The way she handled the knife and meat was awkward. Why not wash the potatoes and onions, cut up, season them and put in the oven for baking. Just brown the meat (not quite done) and then mix the whole thing together and finish baking. The meat wouldn't be over done and would be able to be mixed thoroughly through the potatoes.  I guess in the TTH they need things fast and it would be one less pan to wash.

Yeah, she handled that knife as though she thought it was going to turn around and attack her. I was surprised she didn't lose her grip on it. She definitely doesn't seem comfortable around kitchen implements yet, so one has to wonder how much actual cooking she has done since being married. Surely it has been long enough that if she was chopping ingredients every day or two she would have gotten to the point of doing it more by muscle memory than trying to figure out how to finagle that knife and not cut herself...

• Love 2

Jessa has done 2 or 3 cooking videos now. It's definately a way for her to stay relevant. Buuut, I smell a cookbook!

Teresa Giudice style: I couldn't even boil water when I got married and here is how I learned to cook. You can too!!!!

Jessa can throw together some sloppy recipes and it will sell.  Not a best seller but it will pay the bills. Hey, maybe even Sierra with her awful desserts.  

Something is up with the cooking videos...

• Love 1

All's I got from the cooking video was poor Spurge.  Being squeezed in that chair with his chubby legs didn't look comfortable.  He wasn't complaining (crying) but he's probably used to being in it.  At least he was on the floor & not teetering on a countertop or table.

• Love 1

What the fuck is that recipe supposed to be? It looks like two day-old hamburger patties crumpled up and thrown on random vegetables. Jessa's struggle dish is the stuff Internet memes are made of.

Why doesn't she just buy a beginner's cookbook?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Aja said:

Just keep throwing shit against the wall until something sticks, I guess.

$5 says she's involved with Jinger's wedding food somehow. I smell chexmix and flat RC Cola!

• Love 4

You think Jessa is trying to get on Food Network?  They have a large crop of LGBT chefs and company employees, so she'd gave to keep her trap shut, but who knows maybe if she actually befriended a gay man, she might get in touch with her humanity and change her outlook.  Funny how selective they are when money is involved! The  same network they prostitute themselves to has a show about Jazz, a transgender teen, another group of people they don't like. Oh the hypocrisy of it all!

image.jpeg

• Love 3