Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

(edited)

You know, (just like the majority of you guys), when Jessa and Ben first got married, I really had some sort of hope that they would hold off on having a child ASAP. Her personality seemed different than Jill's and honestly, whenever she talked about "starting a family" after getting married (before her actual marriage, though), it always felt really forced, like she was just saying it to make her parents happy for the time being. I felt really bad for her when I first found out she was pregnant. I just recently got married this past July (I'm 24, he's 28 and we had been dating for 5 years) and I still feel like we are nowhere near that point in our relationship where we should be having children. We're young and enjoying the married life. At the same time, he has an actual career and I'm a full-time graduate student getting my PhD. If you really think about it, what else does Jessa have to do during the day? If these women (girls) don't have kids as soon as they get married, what else can they do besides sit at home and twiddle their thumbs until their husbands come home?

All good points here. I cannot imagine myself married and home all day, by myself, without kids. I would go positively loopy. I'm sure I'd turn into Martha Fricking Stewart, cooking gourmet meals, handlooming my own bedsheets, gardening, sponge-painting the powder room, keeping chickens etc. Anything to keep busy. Jessa's not domestic by any stretch, she's not motivated or qualified for more education, she doesn't want a job for which additional training isn't required. She doesn't even read. No wonder she's pregnant.

Edited by Wellfleet
  • Love 4

I just want to know if gothard men are required to have jobs to support their families, then why doesn't Ben have one? Why didn't JB require Ben to have or get a job if it's required?

• Love 1

Darknight, I guess they're allowing his "job" to be working for Boob and TLC while completing his degree. Such a situation only works because of their wealth and fame, though, so not exactly a true representation of the Gothard belief system, which yes, absolutely does require a man to prove he has steady work that will ensure he can support a family without going into debt.

• Love 1

I just want to know if gothard men are required to have jobs to support their families, then why doesn't Ben have one? Why didn't JB require Ben to have or get a job if it's required?

Ben has a job. He's a reality TV star.
  • Love 8

I think Jessa is far braver and bolder within the confines of social media soap boxes and with her own siblings, than when in public. She acts terrified that she'll say or do the wrong thing when she's outside the Duggar realm, interacting with ordinary people.

Yeah, that's true too. She couldn't even say what kind of flowers she wanted. Jessa is smart enough to know that she is lacking life skills so she might actually go out there and get some! 

Ben seems more fearless and given her nature is to be strong willed...a few more years and she might be very outspoken in all areas. She is safe on social media for now. 

Those two would like a career in the ministry.

The hackers work is still on the pages but they are fan pages not real pages that belong to the girls. The "fans" don't realize it though and keep saying "oh Jill would never post stuff like this." *giggle*

• Love 1

The hackers work is still on the pages but they are fan pages not real pages that belong to the girls. The "fans" don't realize it though and keep saying "oh Jill would never post stuff like this." *giggle*

Bummer, I was hoping that was their actual Facebook page. You know how some people get hacked by clicking on those shady links? I had this vision that someone sent them a shady link about Sexy Women in Yoga Pants, and they curiously clicked on the link to see. But alas, that fantasy was short-lived!

I just watched the Jill baby shower episode and wow, Jessa looked AMAZING with her hair in an updo. I would have loved to see that kind of updo on her wedding day. I wonder why all the girls collectively wear their hair down more than they do up. You know there's just gotta be one who prefers it up.

• Love 1

I just watched the Jill baby shower episode and wow, Jessa looked AMAZING with her hair in an updo. I would have loved to see that kind of updo on her wedding day. I wonder why all the girls collectively wear their hair down more than they do up. You know there's just gotta be one who prefers it up.

She looked gorgeous without all that heavy hair weighing her down, and I say this as someone who likes long hair. She also looked stunning when she wore that side chignon for her dinner date in Paris.

• Love 5

Darknight, I guess they're allowing his "job" to be working for Boob and TLC while completing his degree. Such a situation only works because of their wealth and fame, though, so not exactly a true representation of the Gothard belief system, which yes, absolutely does require a man to prove he has steady work that will ensure he can support a family without going into debt.

You guys are all far more advanced in all things Duggar than I am, so bear with me if this is a stupid question.

Ben doesn't work, right?  He's taking classes?

But he and Jessa got married and now live in their own home....supported by...who? Or is that "whom"?

What father, in his right mind, would say to his daughter, "Hey, sweetie...why dontcha marry this guy?  He doesn't have a job or anything, but I think you make a great couple!"

Was the marriage encouraged so that they wouldn't give in to the desires of the flesh in an unholy way, or what?  Like Paul said, in his gospel, somewhere...it's better to remain single and be devoted to God, but if you're going to lust after someone, it's better to be married.  I paraphrased.

I am confused.  Except that I think they're a couple of horndogs, because she's constantly hanging all over him (although I don't really see him, hanging all over her, but maybe I'm not watching close enough.)

I guess there's a lot more going on here than I am aware.  How did Ben insert himself into the family, anyway?  Is his whole family in on this? Did this start off as more of a well-contrived business proposition, or somerthing?

I know I'm in the minority, but I think working on a TV reality show is working. Especially for someone like Ben, who clearly had to work pretty hard at it.

• Love 3

I agree that reality TV is work and that Ben has had to put a fair bit of effort in.  He doesn't have a "made for TV" personality so I think that he has had to really work at being natural and interesting on camera.  But, in my opinion, a 20 year old married man with a baby on the way should be looking at an actual job or education opportunities rather than just reality TV. The longer he puts it off, the harder it is going to be.  

• Love 9

You guys are all far more advanced in all things Duggar than I am, so bear with me if this is a stupid question.

Ben doesn't work, right?  He's taking classes?

But he and Jessa got married and now live in their own home....supported by...who? Or is that "whom"?

What father, in his right mind, would say to his daughter, "Hey, sweetie...why dontcha marry this guy?  He doesn't have a job or anything, but I think you make a great couple!"

Was the marriage encouraged so that they wouldn't give in to the desires of the flesh in an unholy way, or what?  Like Paul said, in his gospel, somewhere...it's better to remain single and be devoted to God, but if you're going to lust after someone, it's better to be married.  I paraphrased.

I am confused.  Except that I think they're a couple of horndogs, because she's constantly hanging all over him (although I don't really see him, hanging all over her, but maybe I'm not watching close enough.)

I guess there's a lot more going on here than I am aware.  How did Ben insert himself into the family, anyway?  Is his whole family in on this? Did this start off as more of a well-contrived business proposition, or somerthing?

What I wonder about the Ben and Jessa deal is this? Would it have happened - now - if TLC had not come along and Boob was not a millionaire? I'm thinking Boob would have told Ben to come back and try again later, once he had a job. I don't think Jessa would be married to Ben at this point otherwise. Someone else maybe, but not 19-year old no-job Ben.

• Love 6

Absolutely; Boob allowed the marriage only because yes, he has an actual contract with TLC and he is a paid reality TV personality. No way in hell would it have flown for him to marry her at 19 otherwise, with a supposed windshield business that has not been talked about for a year.

• Love 1

I think Jessa was kind of desperate. And Jim Bob was desperate for her. I think they know when their children are likely to bolt, and they are willing to do anything to keep that from happening (an ironic twist in the Gothard "your children will never stray philosophy" - it helps if you are a millionaire several times over and doing a TV show...)

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm sure Bin is a decent kid, but I do think Jessa's main motivation in courting him was freedom. Their long courtship worked in their favor because I think eventually Bin grew on her and she came to love him. However I agree Jessa was desperate and he just happened to be the guy hanging around who presented her with a way out.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6

I think Jim Bob takes seriously his children list of "character traits" which seem to include physical attributes - I remember Jill's had he had to be tall - when he finds them people. But come on, how any of us ended up marrying the people we described as "ideal" ON PAPER???

• Love 5

And the list she had at 16, 17, and 18 isn't the same list she's going to have when she's 27, 28 or 29. I'm happy, GEML, that you were able to find the right man at that age (or the right boy who grew into the right man). I see so MUCH of myself in Jessa. I married a boy I'd known virtually my whole life - or mothers had us hooked and married early on. So when I dated him (and he was/IS) a fine, focused man, all about caring for his family and doing the "right" thing. We had a big nice wedding - even that makes me cringe now in middle age, the things I settled with for that wedding... I was a CHILD (17!!!!!) and had NOOOOOOOO business being married, but I saw no other options, and he IS a good man. I know people (including GEML) who made a success of that. I know people who (on paper and in conventional wisdom) had less chance of making it than we did. When I was 27, I had 2 children, a nice house we had obtained on our own - but I'm looking at my life saying, "wait. This is it?????" I screwed up EVERYBODY'S world when I finally stood up and said, no!!! No way!!! It was epic. It's fine now, life has readjusted itself and we all survived. But really. You don't KNOW what I'd give now if somebody (ANYBODY!!!) had said, you can't do this, you're just a KID!!! i was Jessa, very idealized, very "church" oriented, Bible verses and inspirational quotes were my decorations. I adored my kids! I agree JB is willing to support them while he prepares for ministry, but there will be a cutoff somewhere. My heart aches for Jessa because real life in a grown up version of what she is now will be different than what she has now. After a couple big fat bumps in the road and some are"real" experiences, I predict she will have that moment,man I did: and she will suffer, even if she handles it better than I did. She's living in a pink cotton cloud, and it won't last. And she's stubborn enough and willful enough that when the cloud is gone and she realizes there's more out there... I wanted to go to college! I wanted a career! I wanted to BE something! I wanted to contribute! My heart just sticks there because we are so alike. Maybe I'm wrong. But. I don't think so. Little pink princess Jessa is not going to be grown up Jessa.

• Love 5

I consider Ben's job to be a 'reality television personality'. He is compensated for this. This is his job. I know some don't think it's a 'real' job, but he's getting income for completing filming. I don't see the problem with that.

I think he has aspirations for a career of religious ministry and as it is, appearing and speaking at conferences will allow him to build up that career. It would be nice if he had background in a trade that could supplement whatever he makes from the show and his future ministry, but I have no doubt that the income he and Jessa draw from the show, People magazine, etc. will allow him and Jessa to be financially comfortable for longer than some think.

• Love 1

I'm sure Bin is a decent kid, but I do think Jessa's main motivation in courting him was freedom. Their long courtship worked in their favor because I think eventually Bin grew on her and she came to love him. However I agree Jessa was desperate and he just happened to be the guy hanging around who presented her with a way out.

Their relationship reminds me of my first "boyfriend" in high school. I cared about him, and I thought I loved him, but really I just liked the idea of being in a relationship and being in love. Thank God I didn't end up with that kid or I'd be miserable now! I think it shows why you should be exposed to multiple guys before settling down with the right one. You start to realize there are things you do/don't want in a partner. When you're stuck with the first guy you've ever met, you have no idea until you're unhappy in the relationship.

• Love 6

I know I'm in the minority, but I think working on a TV reality show is working. Especially for someone like Ben, who clearly had to work pretty hard at it.

I agree. I think working on a reality TV show is a job. But I do think it has to be looked at as a contract position - something that is not going to last so you have to make plans for when it's not around. Personally I think the Duggars are better at this than some reality families. What we see as no plans for the future but getting married is the way they would be with or without the TLC money. JB would still control their decisions. He would still set everything up so they are dependent on him. The girls would still be required to marry to get out and still no one would be going to college. This isn't a result of laziness because of the TLC gravy train. I don't think we will see the Duggars (or Duggar spawn) on the street because the TLC money dried up. JB may control the money, but it's there and being saved. I think this is a stark contrast to the Browns who are clearly spending like they will be making TLC money forever with no thought to the fact that they are raising 14 kids (I think - I can't remember how many they have). When the TLC train pulls out of Brownville they will be losing their homes, their "business" and be back in Utah living in a plyg-trailor. 

• Love 5

I can see reality TV as a job; there's production meetings to attend, shooting schedules, scripts to be learned, multiple takes for each scene etc. I think the danger for Bin is being lulled into this lifestyle thinking it's going to last forever. At the end of the day, Boob still has 16 children to provide houses and jobs for, so Bin and Jessa will become less and less relevant as the grandkids and marriages pile up. Hell, I'm already over the two of them and Baby Seewald isn't even here yet. I just hope he follows through and finishes school now because it's only going to get harder the longer he waits.

• Love 8

It is kind of puzzling that Ben doesn't, at least from our perspective, want to be his own man. I kind of understand JB's own children going into the family business with him - there has, after all, been a long standing tradition of "and Sons" in things such as contracting, real estate, etc. (indeed, JB learned much of this from his own mother.)

But Ben seems to have brought nothing to the table. Anna brought her name, Gothard connections and ability with children. Derick can certainly provide for Jill. But Ben really needed everything provided for him. Jessa must have been very unhappy with the status quo.

• Love 10
It is kind of puzzling that Ben doesn't, at least from our perspective, want to be his own man.

He's still very immature and, to me, is like a boy.  Maybe once the baby is born something will kick in and decide to be a man.

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't know too many 19/20 year olds rushing to be their own man. Sometimes I think the expectations for Ben are unrealistic. I don't think he's doomed. He'll figure this out eventually.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 8
I don't know too many 19/20 year olds rushing to be their own man. Sometimes I think the expectations for Ben are unrealistic. I don't think he's doomed. He'll figure this out eventually

IKR? The difference is that this one went and got married and knocked someone up.  Yeah, I agree, he'll figure it out eventually.  Thank goodness he's got Jessa.  She'll make sure of it!

• Love 3

But I don't see Jessa wanting to be her own person either. I think she's quite ok being part of the family as long as she has something to call her own. After all - she became pregnant very quickly.

• Love 3

I agree that at this point the only thing Ben brings to the Duggar table is that he's keeping Jessa occupied (and pregnant).  But, I think he also thinks that his relationship with the Duggars will be a stepping point to a future as a televangelist, or a webangelist, or whatever.  Although it seems to me to be a pipe dream that won't come true because he has no real charisma for such a thing, he's really a baby and I bet he thinks it'll happen.  I hope he gets something more real and constructive to do to support his family while he waits to see if his ministry takes off.  Just in case...

• Love 3

I had the feeling Jim Bob was a bit intimidated by Bin's parents, for what that's worth. I don't know if that had an impact on his decision-making process.

I have been looking at Bin as someone who doesn't have much on the ball, but on the other hand -- look at what he's accomplished so far. I gather his father was lecturing him on the importance of early marriage. Now, Bin is a romantic at heart and a bit of a dreamer, so even his mother kind of laughed at him when he said, "I'm gonna marry Jessa Duggar." I think she said something like, "She's out of your league, son," didn't she? But he somehow got them invited to the Church of Jim Bob service, and he got Jessa to notice him, and he got Jim Bob to notice him and think he was a good kid. And then he hung in there. He seems to have figured out how to handle them both. And he did his time sleeping in the outhouse and cleaning the toilets, and in the end he got everything he was dreaming of. We can say he doesn't work and that's Jim Bob's house, but he does work, filming the show, making appearances, launching and keeping up the social media things, etc. And he got Jim Bobto give them that house. That's not nothing.

So now Bin thinks he's building a brand with Jessa, and that they're going to have some kind of media-based ministry. And I think they're a couple of yokels, but look at him. He has persistence and he believes in himself, and he has great confidence that has only been strengthened by the fact that so far he's gotten everything he wanted. I won't be shocked if he does succeed.

• Love 4

But I don't see Jessa wanting to be her own person either. I think she's quite ok being part of the family as long as she has something to call her own. After all - she became pregnant very quickly.

In many ways I think Jessa is more of a Kool-aid drinker than Jill. Jessa appears more worldly, yet she's the one posting arguably offensive remarks on her social media. In addition I think Jessa is a lazy princess type and the best way to maintain the status quo is by staying firmly aboard the gravy train.

Regarding Bin, most 19 year olds don't have it all figured out,but then again most 19 year olds aren't married, expectant fathers. I know several couples who married young, but they were all super-driven "old soul" types who had a more typical dating experience than Bin and Jessa.

• Love 4
(edited)

Somthing has been bothering me all week, Pickles had a picture of Jessa from the ATI conference 2015 and her stomach was pretty flat. What gives and she is never posting pictures of her prego belly like JillyMuffin did.

I found this article but no pictures. Interesting how it says that she got her ultrasound at Cross Church's compassion center. One of my on-line coupon buddies goes to a huge church like that in Chicago and they have all kinds of medical services for members. I'm still hoping she is getting regular medical care and not relying on Mrs. Joy. Yikes!

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/jessa.duggar.prepares.for.natural.birth.might.know.babys.gender/53410.htm

Edited by Fuzzysox
(edited)

I had the feeling Jim Bob was a bit intimidated by Bin's parents, for what that's worth. I don't know if that had an impact on his decision-making process.

I have been looking at Bin as someone who doesn't have much on the ball, but on the other hand -- look at what he's accomplished so far. I gather his father was lecturing him on the importance of early marriage. Now, Bin is a romantic at heart and a bit of a dreamer, so even his mother kind of laughed at him when he said, "I'm gonna marry Jessa Duggar." I think she said something like, "She's out of your league, son," didn't she? But he somehow got them invited to the Church of Jim Bob service, and he got Jessa to notice him, and he got Jim Bob to notice him and think he was a good kid. And then he hung in there. He seems to have figured out how to handle them both. And he did his time sleeping in the outhouse and cleaning the toilets, and in the end he got everything he was dreaming of. We can say he doesn't work and that's Jim Bob's house, but he does work, filming the show, making appearances, launching and keeping up the social media things, etc. And he got Jim Bobto give them that house. That's not nothing.

So now Bin thinks he's building a brand with Jessa, and that they're going to have some kind of media-based ministry. And I think they're a couple of yokels, but look at him. He has persistence and he believes in himself, and he has great confidence that has only been strengthened by the fact that so far he's gotten everything he wanted. I won't be shocked if he does succeed.

I truly believe that is Bin was less attractive, this would not have happened.

Do any of you remember teenage hormones?? Jessa probably was dying to "get married" AKA to get laid.( I dont blame her- to be celibate at 20? UGH!)

Bin was probably the first suitor who passed Jboob AND that Jessa found remotely attractive. The bates boys are all good looking but they probably know Jessa too well ( read: thinks she can be a b*tch) and weren't interested. All speculation on my end. 

I'm really curious to see how this works out. Everyone says how comfortable they are and cute they are together but a lot of couples who crash and burn went through that phase ( especially when your getting laid right and left, haven't had to deal with huge major issues). They really should have waited until 25 to marry. This (to me) is a train wreck waiting to happen. 

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 4

And the list she had at 16, 17, and 18 isn't the same list she's going to have when she's 27, 28 or 29. I'm happy, GEML, that you were able to find the right man at that age (or the right boy who grew into the right man). I see so MUCH of myself in Jessa. I married a boy I'd known virtually my whole life - or mothers had us hooked and married early on. So when I dated him (and he was/IS) a fine, focused man, all about caring for his family and doing the "right" thing. We had a big nice wedding - even that makes me cringe now in middle age, the things I settled with for that wedding... I was a CHILD (17!!!!!) and had NOOOOOOOO business being married, but I saw no other options, and he IS a good man. I know people (including GEML) who made a success of that. I know people who (on paper and in conventional wisdom) had less chance of making it than we did. When I was 27, I had 2 children, a nice house we had obtained on our own - but I'm looking at my life saying, "wait. This is it?????" I screwed up EVERYBODY'S world when I finally stood up and said, no!!! No way!!! It was epic. It's fine now, life has readjusted itself and we all survived. But really. You don't KNOW what I'd give now if somebody (ANYBODY!!!) had said, you can't do this, you're just a KID!!! i was Jessa, very idealized, very "church" oriented, Bible verses and inspirational quotes were my decorations. I adored my kids! I agree JB is willing to support them while he prepares for ministry, but there will be a cutoff somewhere. My heart aches for Jessa because real life in a grown up version of what she is now will be different than what she has now. After a couple big fat bumps in the road and some are"real" experiences, I predict she will have that moment,man I did: and she will suffer, even if she handles it better than I did. She's living in a pink cotton cloud, and it won't last. And she's stubborn enough and willful enough that when the cloud is gone and she realizes there's more out there... I wanted to go to college! I wanted a career! I wanted to BE something! I wanted to contribute! My heart just sticks there because we are so alike. Maybe I'm wrong. But. I don't think so. Little pink princess Jessa is not going to be grown up Jessa.

They are all living on a cotton cloud.  In a few years, I can see a few of them in the same place as many of the child actors from a few years back.  The 'Where are they now" crowd.  

• Love 2

Do these people have some kind of aversion to OB/GYN'S and CNM's? Why is Jessa getting ultrasounds at church? She's in her second trimester so shouldn't a professional be involved with her prenatal care at this point? I wonder if this is a new Millenial trend or whether Jilly Muffin is in her ear because to my knowledge Michelle never used lay midwives (correct me if I'm wrong).

• Love 4

Somthing has been bothering me all week, Pickles had a picture of Jessa from the ATI conference 2015 and her stomach was pretty flat. What gives and she is never posting pictures of her prego belly like JillyMuffin did.

I found this article but no pictures. Interesting how it says that she got her ultrasound at Cross Church's compassion center. One of my on-line coupon buddies goes to a huge church like that in Chicago and they have all kinds of medical services for members. I'm still hoping she is getting regular medical care and not relying on Mrs. Joy. Yikes!

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/jessa.duggar.prepares.for.natural.birth.might.know.babys.gender/53410.htm

I'd find that article more convincing if they bothered to get the name of Baby Dillard right.

• Love 2
(edited)

Do these people have some kind of aversion to OB/GYN'S and CNM's? Why is Jessa getting ultrasounds at church? She's in her second trimester so shouldn't a professional be involved with her prenatal care at this point? I wonder if this is a new Millenial trend or whether Jilly Muffin is in her ear because to my knowledge Michelle never used lay midwives (correct me if I'm wrong).

Because she doesn't have health insurance. Like I said one of my buddies belongs to a huge mega church and they have a health center were members get free or reduced healthcare by real professionals who volunteer there.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 3

Jessa's just shy of 16 weeks pregnant NOW. Wouldn't April 28th been too early in the pregnancy to determine gender? 

I don't know too many 19/20 year olds rushing to be their own man. Sometimes I think the expectations for Ben are unrealistic. I don't think he's doomed. He'll figure this out eventually.

Really ?? My 20 year old is dying to be her own person and she seems similar to most of her peers. Of course she's not quite ready to be her own person. We keep reminding her that you aren't a fully autonomous adult while your parents still pay for your school and insurance :-).

Jessa's just shy of 16 weeks pregnant NOW. Wouldn't April 28th been too early in the pregnancy to determine gender? 

No probably not depending on the view they can get. It's less likely you would get a good shot but it's still possible at 14 weeks. That's about when we found out with out last. We had a SUPER clear shot. I could even tell and I'm not a radiologist. 

• Love 1

I'm having a problem with the terminology regarding sex and gender.  I've heard they're different, so I looked it up.

http://www.med.monash.edu.au/gendermed/sexandgender.html

What is the difference between sex and gender?

Sex = male and female

Gender = masculine and feminine

So in essence:

Sex refers to biological differences; chromosomes, hormonal profiles, internal and external sex organs.

Gender describes the characteristics that a society or culture delineates as masculine or feminine.

So while your sex as male or female is a biological fact that is the same in any culture, what that sex means in terms of your gender role as a 'man' or a 'woman' in society can be quite different cross culturally. These 'gender roles' have an impact on the health of the individual.

In sociological terms 'gender role' refers to the characteristics and behaviours that different cultures attribute to the sexes. What it means to be a 'real man' in any culture requires male sex plus what our various cultures define as masculine characteristics and behaviours, likewise a 'real woman' needs female sex and feminine characteristics. To summarise:

'man' = male sex+ masculine social role 

(a 'real man', 'masculine' or 'manly')

'woman' = female sex + feminine social role

(a 'real woman', 'feminine' or 'womanly')

So what these 'reveals' are really about what an ultrasound perceives as the sex of the unborn child.

I'm suddenly glad that none of my kids were cooperative during my ultrasounds, I had to wait until they were born to find out if I'd had a boy or a girl.  I just decorated the nursery in neutral colors and plaids, realizing that the baby wouldn't care about colors, if the furniture matched, or if there was Winnie the Pooh or Sesame Street pictures on the wall.

• Love 4
(edited)

Her dates are fishy as hell. I don't really understand why they'd lie, but I'd bet my firstborn that she's pregnant here:

http://img2-3.timeinc.net/people/i/2015/premium/first-look/150302/jessa-duggar-320.jpg

Here's the rest of the shoot. It ran in People March 2. According to her due date, she's not pregnant yet in these photos. But in addition to the bedroom shot, look at the strategically placed guitar. Something's up.

http://images.mstarz.com/data/images/full/52740/ben-and-jessa-seewald.jpg?w=600

Edited by Literata
  • Love 4

Because she doesn't have health insurance. Like I said one of my buddies belongs to a huge mega church and they have a health center were members get free or reduced healthcare by real professionals who volunteer there.

Wouldn't they have Obama care

Her dates are fishy as hell. I don't really understand why they'd lie, but I'd bet my firstborn that she's pregnant here:

http://img2-3.timeinc.net/people/i/2015/premium/first-look/150302/jessa-duggar-320.jpg

Here's the rest of the shoot. It ran in People March 2. According to her due date, she's not pregnant yet in these photos. But in addition to the bedroom shot, look at the strategically placed guitar. Something's up.

http://images.mstarz.com/data/images/full/52740/ben-and-jessa-seewald.jpg?w=600

IIRC, that shoot was done on 2/6, and according to a pregnancy date checker, with a due date of 11/1, she would have gotten knocked up on 2/8, or thereabouts.