Type keyword(s) to search

Ugh!: Actors, Hosts, And TV Personalities You Just Can't Stand

• Start Topic

On 6/11/2018 at 7:34 AM, WarnerCL45 said:

I found I Love Lucy pretty good, for the most part.  She stopped being funny when Desi wasn't there.

I agree for the most part, but I would say "She stopped being funny when Vivian Vance wasn't there." In the early episodes of The Lucy Show, you could sort of imagine that Ricky and Fred were away on a trip and Lucy and Ethel had to manage something without them. (I know the character names were different, but the spirit was the same.)

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mittengirl said:

Well, it does run in the family.  Who wants to be the only normal one?

I was going to say that Will's son from his first marraige is the only one I can stand of the family.  (Although, Willow and Jaden are young enough for hope.)

For me it is not because they are unconventional that they irk me. I rather like unconventional a lot. It is the pretentiousness. 

• Love 19
On 6/16/2018 at 9:46 PM, roamyn said:

Oh, I adore Wil Wheaton!

So do I, thanks to a very funny blog he wrote a number of years ago in which he would recap the early seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation and mock the hell out of his own character, Wesley Crusher  ("At last, all the hate mail makes sense!").

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Mittengirl said:

Well, it does run in the family.  Who wants to be the only normal one?

You may have to ask Aimee  Osbourne that question. She seems to be that family's Marilyn Munster!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Blergh said:

You may have to ask Aimee  Osbourne that question. She seems to be that family's Marilyn Munster!

There was a short lived series called Armed and Famous on several years ago that was filmed in my town.  Jack Osbourne was one of the celebs involved.  Everyone that worked with him said he was wonderful-- really nice and took the job seriously.  He has returned a few times to visit and everyone is delighted to see him.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Haleth said:

There was a short lived series called Armed and Famous on several years ago that was filmed in my town.  Jack Osbourne was one of the celebs involved.  Everyone that worked with him said he was wonderful-- really nice and took the job seriously.  He has returned a few times to visit and everyone is delighted to see him.

And his sister Kelly demonstrated the same kind of work ethic when she did Dancing with the Stars a few years back, and as I recall, she became quite popular with viewers who were impressed by how hard she was willing to work (in fact, I understand that she was originally supposed to have Mark Ballas as her pro partner, but she insisted on being switched to Louis Van Amstel because she wanted a partner who'd MAKE her work!).

• Love 1
(edited)

Yes, her two younger siblings have had the ability to work hard and be nice, but Aimee Osbourne is the only one in their nuclear family who has  consistently avoided 'reality' shows -and for THAT I am grateful and like her the most of all of them. Her parents are in my 'can't stand' category, though.

Edited by Blergh
too many hases
  • Love 9

HGTV is on in the background, and so I'll start there.

• The mother and daughter on "Good Bones." OK, I'll admit I've never actually watched the show. But the commercials drive me batty. Last year it was the daughter screeching "Teamwork makes the DREAM work!" This year, she's still screeching, including the memorable "Put your big boy pants on!" UGH. Maybe this is a wonderful show, but I'll never know because I can't get past that voice and that attitude.
  • Ditto for "Home Town." The first time I heard the wife say "Just get up and DOOOOH it," I recoiled. 
  • Skip and Joanna Gaines. Yes, I've actually watched their show. Yikes. I know they're wildly successful, which means many people like them. I can't imagine why. She seems to have some decorating talent, but he's just as annoying as anyone I can think of.
  • Christina on "Flip or Flop."  I actually watched this show three or four times. And this was before all the personal drama. I never understood what she brought to the table except a few bits of decor and a very, very whiny personality. It's not that I like her ex-hubby all that much, either, but he's like a balmy breeze compared to her.

Lest you think I don't like HGTV, we actually watch quite a bit of it. I like the shows in which people are looking for houses (even if I know they're not 100% legit). But in many of these shows, it's just the house hunters and the real estate agents, not annoying "personalities."

I guess I should say "Harumph" now, 'cause I sound quite curmudgeon-y.

• Love 8

Julia Roberts.  Soooo in love with herself!

2 hours ago, Jordan Baker said:

• The mother and daughter on "Good Bones." OK, I'll admit I've never actually watched the show. But the commercials drive me batty. Last year it was the daughter screeching "Teamwork makes the DREAM work!" This year, she's still screeching, including the memorable "Put your big boy pants on!" UGH. Maybe this is a wonderful show, but I'll never know because I can't get past that voice and that attitude.
  • Ditto for "Home Town." The first time I heard the wife say "Just get up and DOOOOH it," I recoiled. 
  • Skip and Joanna Gaines. Yes, I've actually watched their show. Yikes. I know they're wildly successful, which means many people like them. I can't imagine why. She seems to have some decorating talent, but he's just as annoying as anyone I can think of.
  • Christina on "Flip or Flop."  I actually watched this show three or four times. And this was before all the personal drama. I never understood what she brought to the table except a few bits of decor and a very, very whiny personality. It's not that I like her ex-hubby all that much, either, but he's like a balmy breeze compared to her.

Lest you think I don't like HGTV, we actually watch quite a bit of it. I like the shows in which people are looking for houses (even if I know they're not 100% legit). But in many of these shows, it's just the house hunters and the real estate agents, not annoying "personalities."

Hilary & David, Love it or List it  -  repulsive pair!

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, WarnerCL45 said:

Julia Roberts.  Soooo in love with herself!

I hate that show because Hilary always ends up with a ridiculous small budget with a list far longer then could ever be completed with that amount while David's off showing the couple beautiful homes with a much bigger price range.     

6 hours ago, Jordan Baker said:

I agree especially about Chip Gaines. But I also don't think Joanna's that good of a designer. All her designs end up looking exactly the same. Which ends up being my problem with most HGTV. Show me designers who can do more then one style.  

Edited by andromeda331
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Jordan Baker said:
  • Skip and Joanna Gaines. 

1 hour ago, andromeda331 said:

I agree especially about Skip Gaines.

Not sure if you're kidding or not, but just in case, his name is Chip, not Skip. :-)

8 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

I hate that show because Hilary always ends up with a ridiculous small budget with a list far longer then could ever be completed with that amount while David's off showing the couple beautiful homes with a much bigger price range.  

It's annoying that they run the same script for every episode.  Hilary has a small budget, promises the moon, then inevitably there is some hidden problem that must be corrected so she has to start paring back the promises.  The owners balk, then give in, and almost always end up choosing their own home anyway.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

All her designs end up looking exactly the same. Which ends up being my problem with most HGTV. Show me designers who can do more then one style.  

I find that the designs are very unimaginative, also.  Don't get me started on Sarah Richardson!  And, Kortney, on "Masters of Flip"  I don't mind the decor on "Home Town" - I guess the houses are more my style.

• Love 3

Every single show host/main/reality star(s) on HGTV and WE, 95% of them on TLC, and 80% of them on the Food Network annoy me.  Other channels, such as E!, MTV, Bravo etc., escape my wrath because I have not visited those channels in decades but have heard about their aired content.

• Love 5

I watched the old E! True Hollywood Story on Gilligan's Island again yesterday, and Sweet Jesus: Tina Louise! What a pretentious snot. I understand not wanting to always be expected to be seen as one character for your whole life as an actress, but she seems to have held on to the bitterness that she had about the show supposedly "ruining" her career as a dramatic actress (which she was primarily known as prior to GI) for DECADES now. But the thing is: She kept working for a LONG time even after the show went off the air, in various movies and plays. Certainly they couldn't have all been comedies. 

They also showed an interview where she says people come up to her and ask, "Are you Ginger?" and she'll say, "No, I'm Tina." And yeah, she is, and I understand wanting to hold on to your identity, but don't seem so gleeful about dashing a fan's hopes when they meet someone they grew up watching on TV.

Oh, and apparently she originally thought Ginger was supposed to be the lead character, with everyone else playing second banana to her. To which the show's creator and executive producer, Sherwood Schwartz pointed out that the show was named GILLIGAN'S Island. LMAO! 

• Love 7

From what I remember about the "True Hollywood Story" shows I've seen, that whole "I don't want to be typecast/being known for that one character ruined my career" thing seemed to be a very common topic with a lot of actors. Like you said, I get where typecasting can be frustrating, and indeed, there are some fans who really cannot tell the difference between actor and character, which can be disturbing in its own right. 

But yeah, at the same time, the fact that you've created such a beloved and memorable character should be worth appreciating, too. It's not easy for actors to achieve that kind of fame with one character, let alone multiple ones. So I'd think anyone being able to cement their place in TV history with a memorable role would celebrate that. They can be appreciative of that one role while still doing other types of acting work. 

And I don't know about Tina Louise's acting history in general, but there's also the fact that some actors can pull off playing varied kinds of roles and others work better in a particular niche/type of role. That doesn't mean the latter group are bad actors or anything like that, just that every actor has their own strengths and they should play to them. 

• Love 3
(edited)

In Miss Louise's defense, I can imagine it's tough running into folks who think she really IS Ginger. Perhaps, she could be more tactful by stating ' Yes, I played Ginger but I'd like you to call me by my name of Tina'.

Of course, some folks don't easily get put off by reality. While one may ask in retrospect what she may have expected when she retired to a small North Carolina town, it got to be a bit much for the late Frances Bavier to have virtually everyone there call her 'Aunt Bee' instead of 'Frances' or 'Miss Bavier' and even ask her about her character's actions re individual episodes as though Aunt Bee was there before them in person rather than the performer who portrayed her.

Edited by Blergh
missing my
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, UYI said:

I watched the old E! True Hollywood Story on Gilligan's Island again yesterday, and Sweet Jesus: Tina Louise! What a pretentious snot. I understand not wanting to always be expected to be seen as one character for your whole life as an actress, but she seems to have held on to the bitterness that she had about the show supposedly "ruining" her career as a dramatic actress (which she was primarily known as prior to GI) for DECADES now. But the thing is: She kept working for a LONG time even after the show went off the air, in various movies and plays. Certainly they couldn't have all been comedies. 

They also showed an interview where she says people come up to her and ask, "Are you Ginger?" and she'll say, "No, I'm Tina." And yeah, she is, and I understand wanting to hold on to your identity, but don't seem so gleeful about dashing a fan's hopes when they meet someone they grew up watching on TV.

Oh, and apparently she originally thought Ginger was supposed to be the lead character, with everyone else playing second banana to her. To which the show's creator and executive producer, Sherwood Schwartz pointed out that the show was named GILLIGAN'S Island. LMAO! 

She had a recurring role in the first 2 seasons of Dallas, as Julie Grey. The character was JR's secretary & sometime lover.

After being strung along by JR, Julie (who knows where all the bodies are buried, as they say, as far as JR's fairly shady actions in the name of Ewing Oil are concerned) eventually begins stringing along JR's archenemy, & Bobby Ewing's brother-in-law, Cliff Barnes. He's investigating JR & Ewing Oil for illegalities in the company's operations. Julie turns a file documenting some of JR's misdeeds over to Cliff. She then walks away from her job, after being confronted by, & coming clean to, Cliff's sister & Bobby's wife Pam.

Only Julie doesn't stay gone forever; she returns about a year later. This time, she builds a close relationship with Jock Ewing, the family patriarch, which irks JR & causes Jock's wife, Miss Ellie, to suspect Jock & Julie are having an affair. Julie was killed in a fall from her apartment building after being confronted by 2 of JR's henchmen who knew she was about to give an even more damaging file, in regards to JR's shady dealings, to Cliff Barnes.

(edited)
4 hours ago, Blergh said:

In Miss Louise's defense, I can imagine it's tough running into folks who think she really IS Ginger. Perhaps, she could be more tactful by stating ' Yes, I played Ginger but I'd like you to call me by my name of Tina'.

I was reminded later today that her Twitter bio actually says "still living on an island (Manhattan)", so if it turns out that she has mellowed some on her GI past and can embrace it with some more humor now, that's great.

I will admit, I felt some guilt after I wrote my earlier post, especially the "pretentious snot" line. Even though this is what this particular thread is about, I try to make an effort to understand women in particular may be coming from, and looking at her Twitter, she seems to have her head on straight, in spite of any less than humble behavior she may have displayed in the past. (And knowing a lot of the criticism was from Sherwood Schwartz, for that matter, is something to keep in mind, too.)

43 minutes ago, BW Manilowe said:

She had a recurring role in the first 2 seasons of Dallas, as Julie Grey. The character was JR's secretary & sometime lover.

I had forgotten that! Yes she was, I remember watching her on that show now. Thank you.

And of course, she was in the original Stepford Wives movie, which, from what I understand, is much more serious and scary than the campier remake (not that I've seen either of them). 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 3
On 6/29/2018 at 2:38 PM, UYI said:

I was reminded later today that her Twitter bio actually says "still living on an island (Manhattan)", so if it turns out that she has mellowed some on her GI past and can embrace it with some more humor now, that's great.

I will admit, I felt some guilt after I wrote my earlier post, especially the "pretentious snot" line. Even though this is what this particular thread is about, I try to make an effort to understand women in particular may be coming from, and looking at her Twitter, she seems to have her head on straight, in spite of any less than humble behavior she may have displayed in the past. (And knowing a lot of the criticism was from Sherwood Schwartz, for that matter, is something to keep in mind, too.)

I had forgotten that! Yes she was, I remember watching her on that show now. Thank you.

And of course, she was in the original Stepford Wives movie, which, from what I understand, is much more serious and scary than the campier remake (not that I've seen either of them). 

One of my favorite post-Ginger roles of hers was that of a sadistic warden in a Southern women's correctional facility.  I don't remember the name of the movie, but I DO remember that she took "bitch" to a whole new level in it.

And yes, she has mellowed a bit over the years.  She seems to have made peace with the fact that she will forever be first and foremost remembered as Ginger Grant, and she even got into the spirit of "Kiss a Ginger Day" last year by posting a pic of Ginger at her sexiest.  She mainly talks nowadays about her daughter Caprice Crane's career, just as any proud mother would.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

One of my favorite post-Ginger roles of hers was that of a sadistic warden in a Southern women's correctional facility.  I don't remember the name of the movie, but I DO remember that she took "bitch" to a whole new level in it.

And yes, she has mellowed a bit over the years.  She seems to have made peace with the fact that she will forever be first and foremost remembered as Ginger Grant, and she even got into the spirit of "Kiss a Ginger Day" last year by posting a pic of Ginger at her sexiest.  She mainly talks nowadays about her daughter Caprice Crane's career, just as any proud mother would.

It was an ABC Movie of the Week (subsequently "padded" with more graphic & sleazy scenes & released in theatres overseas), Nightmare in Badham County (IMDb is your friend).

• Love 1

Well, considering that not only has Miss Louise devoted her life to mothering her daughter (in spite of knowing that she'd have to be a single parent since her marriage was on the skids by the time she gave birth) but for the last few months has been the grandmother of twins, I think the Ginger/Mary Ann Contest is hardly on her radar. However; it seems that it was her daughter's love of the iconic character that got her to give Ginger another chance. Moreover; whatever her issues were re the billing or the starring status, she DID play that role perfectly (and was easily the smartest female on the island).

To bring this back ontopic, one personality from the more recent past I can't stand is Jenny Jones. I'll skip rehashing the whole mess that came about re her show bringing on the 'secret crush' that ended in the murder of a guest .  I will say,though,    that I thought it was downright cowardly for her to have first said she'd take responsibility for what happened- then when the family  tried to sue her, she testified in court that she 'knew nothing and had nothing to do with the production of The Jenny Jones Show' not only throwing her production staff under the bus but also sabotaging her own image of a strong woman in charge!  Yeah, as long as you don't have to pay out any monies to shattered families, you're 'responsible'.

• Love 3
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Blergh said:

Well, considering that not only has Miss Louise devoted her life to mothering her daughter (in spite of knowing that she'd have to be a single parent since her marriage was on the skids by the time she gave birth) but for the last few months has been the grandmother of twins, I think the Ginger/Mary Ann Contest is hardly on her radar

I doubt it's on her radar, and I never said or implied that it was.  You read too much into my comment.  I was merely throwing out an incidental, lighthearted  line about the show's characters.  

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Blergh said:

Well, considering that not only has Miss Louise devoted her life to mothering her daughter (in spite of knowing that she'd have to be a single parent since her marriage was on the skids by the time she gave birth) but for the last few months has been the grandmother of twins, I think the Ginger/Mary Ann Contest is hardly on her radar. However; it seems that it was her daughter's love of the iconic character that got her to give Ginger another chance. Moreover; whatever her issues were re the billing or the starring status, she DID play that role perfectly (and was easily the smartest female on the island).

Oh, that she was.  Ginger may have been intended to be an homage to Marilyn Monroe (or at least, to Marilyn's image, since Marilyn herself wasn't nearly as vapid as most of her roles made her out to be), but it's clear that she had had an education on top of her acting training.  She wasn't just the island's designated eye candy for straight men (as a gay man, I was more partial to the Professor myself)!

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Enigma X said:

Here is one that I am guessing I will get a lot of unsolicited flack for: Billie Piper.

She was Rose, the Doctor's companion on Dr Who, right? Ugh. I hate her. She's one of the reasons I stopped watching the show after Christopher Eccleston, the ninth doctor, left. I thought she was awful in Dr Who.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, SmithW6079 said:

She was Rose, the Doctor's companion on Dr Who, right? Ugh. I hate her. She's one of the reasons I stopped watching the show after Christopher Eccleston, the ninth doctor, left. I thought she was awful in Dr Who.

That is her. 

Honestly, I liked early Rose (her Dr. Who character). It was later Rose that annoyed. With that said, I have seen the actress in other things, and I can take or leave her.  Also, her interviews annoyed me.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Enigma X said:

Here is one that I am guessing I will get a lot of unsolicited flack for: Billie Piper.

Not from me. Billie Piper wasn't that great on Doctor Who and she was straight up terrible on Penny Dreadful.

Rose is the companion who ate the show. She's got other companions comparing themselves to Rose. She's got her own Doctor and a pocket universe. Frankly nothing about Rose was so great that she warranted that. I had to wait until Tennant left to really start watching the show again because Rose tainted so much of the show. I also think Tennant had shit chemistry with Alex Kingston, which made the whole River Song thing hard to be invested in when Tennant was the Doctor.

I also think River was really overused, but I think some of that happened because she had much better chemistry with Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9

Gosh, I used to love him when he was on Oprah.  So informative and he presented his lessons in an entertaining way.  His own show devolved into a lot of fear mongering and contradictory (and incorrect) information.  My dislike rolled over to Daphne too, but she eventually grew on me and I was sad when she left The Chew.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Gosh, I used to love him when he was on Oprah.  So informative and he presented his lessons in an entertaining way.  His own show devolved into a lot of fear mongering and contradictory (and incorrect) information.  My dislike rolled over to Daphne too, but she eventually grew on me and I was sad when she left The Chew.

I liked him on Oprah, too.  I also liked Dr Phil on Oprah.  I think their individual shows stink.  They have to really reach out to the ridiculous to get show topics. I find Dr Oz a danger with his irresponsible medical advice.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Gosh, I used to love him when he was on Oprah.  So informative and he presented his lessons in an entertaining way.  His own show devolved into a lot of fear mongering and contradictory (and incorrect) information.  My dislike rolled over to Daphne too, but she eventually grew on me and I was sad when she left The Chew.

I read somewhere, I think it was in the thread for The Chew, that at least part of the reason she left the show was her family relocated to Miami for her husband's job.

• Love 1
(edited)

Katherine Heigel. I've never watched anything she's been in, neither her TV series nor her movies, and the only things I know about her is what I've read, but there's something about her I hate. I don't know if it's her smug face or what she says in interviews.

Edited by SmithW6079
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

Katherine Heigel. I've never watched anything she's been in, neither her TV series nor her movies, and the only things I know about her is what I've read, but there's something about her I hate. I don't know if it's her smug face or what she says in interviews.

That’s the way I feel about Sandra Bullock! 

20 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

2 hours ago, AnnieBeez said:

That’s the way I feel about Sandra Bullock! 

Now, I don’t care for Katherine Heigel that much, although it’s probably because her movies stink.  I like Sandra Bullock, but I wish she would lighten up on the Botox.

16 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

She was the best known actor (among the kids) on Roswell. It was pretty clear when she started throwing her weight around on Roswell because her character, Isabel, became more insufferable. That's the thing with Heigel; she can't stop being obnoxious no matter what the circumstances are.

• Love 9
On 6/25/2018 at 11:30 PM, andromeda331 said:

I agree especially about Chip Gaines. But I also don't think Joanna's that good of a designer. All her designs end up looking exactly the same. Which ends up being my problem with most HGTV. Show me designers who can do more then one style.  

I think her designs do fit the style of homes that they renovate but I still agree with your sentiment that she definitely seems like a one trick pony. You can stick to a certain style (ex. rustic, modern, contemporary, etc.) without having to rely on the same colour palettes, layouts and furniture that you always do. I can't think of anyone that's exceptionally diverse in their designs but I guess for me the closest I can think of is Property Brothers. Their spaces are very livable without being completely one type of design but I do appreciate that they they're more diverse with their colours and tend to incorporate patterns and textures into each of their rooms along with occasional furniture pieces that aren't always one-note.

I really love the Home to Win series because the designs follow a theme but are still diverse but I know that doesn't really count because each room renovated is done by a different pair of designers, lol.

Count me in as someone who is not a fan of Katherine Heigel. I soften toward her when I see her with her daughters in an IG post or something but then she always manages to say or do something stupid or come across in an unflattering way and I'm back to wondering how she managed to survive this industry after her Grey's Anatomy days.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She was the best known actor (among the kids) on Roswell. It was pretty clear when she started throwing her weight around on Roswell because her character, Isabel, became more insufferable. That's the thing with Heigel; she can't stop being obnoxious no matter what the circumstances are.

Her momager is also known as being trouble.

Another problem with Heigl is that she comes with some serious baggage in the form of her mother, Nancy Heigl, who's earned her own rep in the industry. For example, the same THR source who'd spelled out Katherine Heigl's punishing personality on the set of Life as We Know It, also complained of her momager's treatment of the crew, too. "I have never experienced anything like Nancy Heigl. It's about the mouth. 'F*** you. You are a f***ing liar.' … Whatever you'd say, you were an idiot. The call would be, 'This is the worst craft service we've ever had! There's nothing to eat! This is the worst wardrobe!' You knew that every day, you were going to get slammed." Even the film's producer, Denise Di Novi, who attempted to defend Heigl against claims of her diva demeanor, had to admit that the Heigl women "are not shrinking violets" and will "tell you what they think." Sounds about right.

• Love 2
On 6/25/2018 at 5:53 PM, WarnerCL45 said:

I'd like that show a lot better if they weren't always so douchey to each other.  Also, you just know that the "unexpected" repairs that pop up every other episode are actually well-known to the homeowners.

On 6/25/2018 at 8:30 PM, andromeda331 said:

I agree especially about Chip Gaines. But I also don't think Joanna's that good of a designer. All her designs end up looking exactly the same.

I hate how she always invites people to their house so she can show them her style.  How about you talk to them some more about their style, Joanna?  Chip Gaines is fucking annoying.  Plus I'm sure he doesn't do half the work the show implies he does. I saw one episode recently where they were adding this beam to a room, and he's struggling to lift the end of the beam up an then another worker just grabs it and hoists it up without any struggle -- if Chip were doing this work regularly he'd be stronger.  Then later, the guy gets the end of the beam secured, and Chip's like "woo hoo we're done."  Meanwhile there's a third guy standing at the other end of the beam holding it up.

• Love 7

Because he's put himself in the news in recent days due to him openly taunting the Duchess of Sussex while throwing pity parties for her less than fair relatives, the time has come for me to state my dislike for Piers Morgan. This is hardly a new development re his MO but the list of feuds and questionable tactics would be too long to even summarize here. Suffice it to say that,to think, I had made the mistake of thinking that Mr. Morgan would be a breath of fresh air to replace that self-important moron Larry King but in no time flat he sure proved to be far more openly vindictive and mean spirited than Mr. King had ever been even at his worst.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, WarnerCL45 said:

Kristen Bell.  D-list actor who thinks she’s important.

*wipes away tears*  I respect your opinion. But does she say she’s important, or do other people say she’s important?

• Love 9