Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Body Of Evidence

• Start Topic

Well she did sleep with a married man in turks last season.  The infamous "who cares" response. 

Because it's the married person's responsibility to keep their vows not the single person who doesn't owe anybody anything.

I'm gonna need people to stop referring to fucking as a romantic relationship--those are two different  things. Tom and Sonja fucked/had sex occasionally for ten years and she's mad her pussy wasn't magical enough to snag a second husband.

Why the hell was Ramona telling the story of she and Tom dating at the engagement party. These are the most classless bitches I've ever observed.

Can someone help me understand what distinction Beth is trying to make in regards to Tom's money? If he's related to the wealthy supermarket chain family but not the son of the founder how is his association to them any different than Carole's relationship to the Kennedys? Anthony was a cousin and not wealthy. He was very close to John Jr and therefore had more access to the benefits of the Kennedy wealth, but I'm at a loss as to the standards by which we're sticking our noses into, ahem, judging others' finances. Ms Frankel has turned into quite the little snob since she inherited hasn't she?

Honestly watching these women makes me ashamed of my gender. I mean, MY GOD.  From the moment Lu showed any glimmer of happiness these bitches have been on a mission to bring her down. They hate Lu's confidence so they go after her at every chance. 

ETA: Is it only me that feels the difference between FWBs and dating is going out where you may be seen by mutual friends?

Edited by MaryTylerMoore
  • Love 21
23 minutes ago, luleetuni said:

Well she did sleep with a married man in turks last season.  The infamous "who cares" response.  

Lu is so full of it.  Of course she knew about Tom and Ramona, even I know about them last September thanks to this article

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/ramona-singer-boyfriend-dating-thomas-dagostino/

As evidenced by the scene in Sonja's kitchen earlier, she loves the press and there is no doubt in my mind she reads about all the girls.     This is the kind of bullshit that would piss me off if I were ramona.  

With regards to Sonja, I wonder if while Luann was staying with her, they were ever naming names of guys they were sleeping with and gossiping about over their breakfasts.  If timelines they are giving are to be believed, they both slept with him during this time.  

Bethenney has been hinting pretty heavily on her radio show about coke and other drug use with some of the other cast members, luann, dorinda and Jules in particular.

Kristen said, the house manager, I believe his name was Allastair, said, "you were making out on the deck with the guy."  Luann said, "totally."  She never said she slept with the guy-she in fact denied it.  The fact the guy, unlike naked guy Ramona parked, was nowhere to be found the next morning and apparently the house manager had seen him off.  It was at the Reunion when they accused her of being with the married guy, because he had a wedding band on, that Luann said, "we talked about our divorces."  She never once said she did the deed with the guy. 

Luann has tried to drum into these nincompoops head that Tom told her, and Ramona has concurred, that they were never dating (in the sexual sense), they went out to dinner.  Meaning Tom had apprised her of the situation, that had occurred three months earlier, and it was not a sexual relationship.  The situation gets stupider when Ramona claims she was in a serious relationship with another guy at the time and the "dating" took place some three to four months prior to the conversation.  There was absolutely no reason for any umbrage on Bethenny or Ramona's part regarding Tom and Ramona's situation. 

Well even Sonja claims it was before Thanksgiving the past time she had contact with Tom.  Sonja was the one saying Luann didn't come home at night and never brought a guy back.  Sonja is saying after Tom met Luann, he told or texted, depending on which version you of Sonja's you chose to believe, that Tom told her he had met her friend Luann and he liked her.  WTF does same time mean?  A threesome?  According to Ramona Tom was dating for three months a woman he was with the night he met Luann.  Who is it, what is it and why do these hags care?  The guy was obviously available and there were takers. 

Bethenny needs to STFU.  Her fortune may dwindle is she finds herself at the end of a slander suit.  Her immunity doesn't apply to anything off the show.  BTW does Bethenny talk about Carole's pot usage or Ramona's diet pill usage?    Why is Bethenny so vested in what Luann does is the real question?  Tables get turned when one goes on a witch hunt.  Like it or not people are allowed to consume prescribed drugs and it is none of Bethenny or anyone else's business what their doctors prescribe.  Season to date the one with the malicious behavior has been Bethenny.  The drunk ones-Ramona and Dorinda.  For the last two years it has been one meltdown after another with Bethenny.  Crying for little reason, name calling, screaming and acting the fool.  Maybe she should she a doctor for her condition and I don't mean fibroids.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, luleetuni said:

Lu is so full of it.  Of course she knew about Tom and Ramona, even I know about them last September thanks to this article

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/ramona-singer-boyfriend-dating-thomas-dagostino/

As evidenced by the scene in Sonja's kitchen earlier, she loves the press and there is no doubt in my mind she reads about all the girls.     This is the kind of bullshit that would piss me off if I were ramona.  

With regards to Sonja, I wonder if while Luann was staying with her, they were ever naming names of guys they were sleeping with and gossiping about over their breakfasts.  If timelines they are giving are to be believed, they both slept with him during this time.  

Bethenney has been hinting pretty heavily on her radio show about coke and other drug use with some of the other cast members, luann, dorinda and Jules in particular.

Question along these lines for whoever can answer for me.  I keep going around and around in my head about whether or not Lu knew about Sonja and Tom as well.   When Lu finally told Sonja that she'd been spending time with Tom and really liked him, was Sonja's response of "My Tom??" to Lu, or was it in a TH? From what we've been shown, did Lu know about Tom and Sonja or not before she showed up during his date and announced to the world that it was her turn with him?  

Sorry, but this just occurred to me...what are the other ladies' storylines? Beth is investigating Tom. Sonja/Ramona/Carole investigating Tom and shading Luann.  Jules has a juicy storyline that the producers don't seem to care about. Seriously what the hell do any of them have going on?

• Love 17
42 minutes ago, MaryTylerMoore said:

I'm gonna need people to stop referring to fucking as a romantic relationship--those are two different  things. Tom and Sonja fucked/had sex occasionally for ten years and she's mad her pussy wasn't magical enough to snag a second husband.

Can someone help me understand what distinction Beth is trying to make in regards to Tom's money? If he's related to the wealthy supermarket chain family but not the son of the founder how is his association to them any different than Carole's relationship to the Kennedys? Anthony was a cousin and not wealthy. He was very close to John Jr and therefore had more access to the benefits of the Kennedy wealth, but I'm at a loss as to the standards by which we're are sticking our noses into, ahem, judging others' finances. Ms Frankel has turned into quite the little snob since she inherited hasn't she?

Honestly watching these women makes me ashamed of my gender. I mean, MY GOD.  From the moment Lu showed any glimmer of happiness these bitches have been on a mission to bring her down. They hate Lu's confidence so they go after her at every chance. 

Luann is the only reasonable person about fucking vs. romantic relationship.  When Sonja asked her if she and Rey were lovers-Luann said no but admitted to having sex with him.  Because lovers implies a certain level of intimacy.  Same with Tom and description (per Luann) with the one time session with Sonja.  There is some irony in the fact you describe Sonja's magical pussy, IIRC wasn't Sonja getting her lady bits tuned up ?

Again Bethenny should keep her trap shut when it comes to talking about others' finances.  If Luann is happy with his financial status she should not be investigating.  This from Bethenny who claims to only date billionaires with private jets.  Show me one billionaire she has dated.  Won't happen.  I am quite certain the guy she was banging (the accused rapist) with the shoulder tattoo wasn't a billionaire. This current guy whatever fortune he has is soon to be cut in half.

I am uncertain what these woman want from Luann, should she be apologizing and for what?

15 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

Question along these lines for whoever can answer for me.  I keep going around and around in my head about whether or not Lu knew about Sonja and Tom as well.   When Lu finally told Sonja that she'd been spending time with Tom and really liked him, was Sonja's response of "My Tom??" to Lu, or was it in a TH? From what we've been shown, did Lu know about Tom and Sonja or not before she showed up during his date and announced to the world that it was her turn with him?  

"My Tom," was a talking head.  No, Luann would not have known about Sonja and Tom before meeting him, because according to Sonja they were on the down low. 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

Sonja said that in a TH, not to Luann's face, she also said that no one knew about her and Tom, so Luann did not know. Sonja could have told Luann when Luann told her she was seeing Tom and that she really, really liked him but she chose not to say anything until other cast members were present.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Dorinda and the toast - it was as if she was actively slumping into a hypoglycemic coma.

Luann and Tom kissing - Yikes!  So very, very awkward.   It's like they can't get their mouths aligned properly.  It seems like kissing is a foreign concept to them, and Tom almost shrinks away every time Lu comes in for another peck.  She's struggling to hit his lips, and he's dodging hers. 

Loved Mr Salmon Pink Pants saying they had no clue what Dorinda said in her toast.  And Carole adding - neither does she.

"Don't say good night.  Just disappear.  Like elegant people do."  WTF Luann.

On another site they showed the clip of TomCat and Lu strolling down the boardwalk. I thought that Lu had leaned in towards Tom for a kiss and he just ignored her. The clip in slo-mo showed that he actually stepped to the left away from Lu to totally avoid contact with her. Awkward indeed.

• Love 6

I keep effing up my quotes so I'll just reference mcm's upthread point about the Peggy/Alexis/Skeezoid Jim triangle on RHOOC and why I think there are distinctions here which don't favor Sonja. 

I think it's not in controversy that Peggy started a friendship with Alexis without ever telling her she dated/slept with and broke into Jim's house (!).  Now, did Jim aka Earth Jesus have the primary obligation to tell Alexis, and was he 99.99999999% at fault? Fo sho.  FO SHO.  But Peggy was creepy.  And Alexis bought into Earth Jesus as Head of Household and Bidnessman Earner for a while at least, so that was that.  Spouses forgive a lot.  But the troubling behavior - Peggy herself said she entered Jim's place unbeknownst to him because he wouldn't take her calls - seemed to run deep, which is why I thought it was like Brian dePalma movie unsettling for her to friend up Alexis and not breathe a word.  I will never think she wasn't trying to get close to Jim and prove something to him, to herself, in doing that, and Alexis radiated that she felt humiliated, and I felt for her.

Here I feel for LuAnn because it seems not really controversial to say Tom and Sonja have very, very different takes on frequency of meetups - if he says 1x, and she's hazily saying 'lover of 10 years' even though she was possibly not divorced when this all allegedly started, Lu has choices to make about who has had a long-term history of delusional-level dishonesty, and I can't imagine Sonja's not losing that competition against anyone, let alone a man LuAnn's stated she loves.  She wouldn't have known either of them then, and even Sonja admits no one knew before about this allegedly long-term arrangement.  I can't tell but it seems Sonja has not cited a number -- and I think it's because she's a liar, and 'you know, whenever free...' invites less scrutiny than 'we've slept together a dozen times.'  From her initial assertions, I would have assumed dozens if not 100 times, and it seems like that's not at all true, or at this point, after being wound up by Ramona and Bethenny and Carole and all their 'curiosity,' I think Sonja would've said so.  She won't get specific even though she's gotten creepy and arranged her nipple-less foobs in a fuck-me dress at Tom's effing 'engagement party.'  I mean, Sonja.  SONJA!  Dignity!  Find it lady! 

Further, Lu has been victimized before by Sonja's lies expressly for a storyline - the bullshit with Harry Dubin.  She saw Sonja pursue Johnny Deppleganger to say she got nailed by him after LuAnn's hookup/betrayal of Jacques.  'Last night was LuAnn's turn.  Tonight, it's Sonja's night.'  Sonja has been desperately delusional about the lawsuit, about her ex, about her money, and about her love life.  Tom may be a cheater cheater pumpkin eater, but in a short-term relationship, he couldn't even possibly come up with the kinds of credibility and credulity-straining stuff that Sonja just babbles and tosses on the regular.  But most fundamentally, if she is crying over Tom (best scene of the episode, Dorinda shutting down Ramonster's odious fake crying over adult bed buddies where she wasn't even one of the buds!)  and Tom is trying to say HIS truth, which is 'it was incredibly infrequent and I hate her using this as a cudgel to smack her supposed friend' -- Sonja's history has shown such variance from a more objective reality that long story short (too late! Sorry), I ain't mad at him.  Even if Tom and Lu don't marry, an engagement period is supposed to be a happy time, and Tom has only 1 known prior engagement.  He's not a serial ringer-upper.  It's shitty for Ramonja to make this about them - even apart from LuAnn - because before he selected a woman they both clearly are at best unhealthily competitive with - they seemed fond of him.  Nothing bad to say.  What a way to treat friend(s) apart from this selectively applied idiotic girl code, which is as shape-shifting as Robert Patrick in Terminator 2.

If they told no one for forever and a day, and then Sonja decides unilaterally that she's pissed and has been ill-done and spills, Tom has the right to a reaction.  It was not only private it seems on some level to have been secret.  Best I can tell, Sonja hasn't said, 'well you all know I would go home with Tom and have some fun a few times a year, not a big deal, not advertised.'  This seems to have been a 'no one knows' thing that Sonja, with Ramona's encouragement, decided to drag into the light for Boring Part One Million of LuAnn Likes Herself, Let's Kill Her.  (Trump voice) Sad!  (/Trump voice)   And I keep wanting to say, if Sonja did love Tom and feels so hurt, I am honestly and actually sorry for her.  Heartbreak is miserable and I don't want her to feel that.  But that doesn't seem to be at all what's happening, no? 

I keep adding like a loon, sorry -- my actual point was, both Peggy and Earth Jesus Jim agreed ultimately on a lot of what their relationship was, and Jim was primarily responsible and should've told Alexis -- but Peggy friending Alexis had a seamy, psychologically unstable element to it IMO.  So even possibly from a safety perspective, for sure Peggy owed her that truth before starting a friendship; few wives are going to be comfortable being friendly with a husband's ex who by her own word once entered his home without his consent.  Sonja on the other hand and Tom could not be much more far apart with their characterizations of what they did and how often, and Tom may well see what Sonja's doing with her rose-colored retrospective on their 'story' is really an effort to hurt Lu, at least in part. 

What I am mad about is you reminded me that multiple women have gone for Jim Bellino.  Damn you mcm!

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

On another site they showed the clip of TomCat and Lu strolling down the boardwalk. I thought that Lu had leaned in towards Tom for a kiss and he just ignored her. The clip in slo-mo showed that he actually stepped to the left away from Lu to totally avoid contact with her. Awkward indeed.

Go back and look at ALL the 'romantic' liplocks that she has on camera.

Every. Single. One. Is. Awkward.

-------------

I finally figured it out.

Luann is a 'masher'.

Instead of waiting for a kiss, she pushes forward - initiates it - and it catches the guys off-guard.  Almost desperate to show "Luann has a boyfriend!!!!"

• Love 10
3 hours ago, MaryTylerMoore said:

Because it's the married person's responsibility to keep their vows not the single person who doesn't owe anybody anything.

And here I always thought that 'the magical pussy' was something like the Loch Ness Monster.

Always spoken of and rarely seen?

Links? Photos? Please?

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Go back and look at ALL the 'romantic' liplocks that she has on camera.

Every. Single. One. Is. Awkward.

-------------

I finally figured it out.

Luann is a 'masher'.

Instead of waiting for a kiss, she pushes forward - initiates it - and it catches the guys off-guard.  Almost desperate to show "Luann has a boyfriend!!!!"

Luann and Coerte:

http://ib4.huluim.com/video/50056279?region=US&size=600x400 or maybe this:

hamptons-party-at-surf-lodge-featuring-c

• Love 3

Well at least we don't have to concern ourselves with who will be invited back or who will be let go.  These ladies have insured that they all need to be there for the wedding/break up.  If Sonja was a real business woman this is when you ask for a raise.  Silly woman.  I'm guessing they film in the winter again because god forbid we all get to see Dorinda's lovely Berkshire home with the pool open and the fountain alive.  God forbid we get to see the bbq's at chez Bethenny.  Plus this would mean that Ramona couldn't rent her place out because she would need a suitable home to film in. And Luann has a complete reno.  And what's her name has that diy disaster with the pit of death in the living room.  Sonja could just take the jetty out and sleep rough on the beach.

But noooo, we're filming in the winter and the one big upside to that is we get to see the wedding!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

She never once said she did the deed with the guy. 

Luann has tried to drum into these nincompoops head that Tom told her, and Ramona has concurred, that they were never dating (in the sexual sense), they went out to dinner.  Meaning Tom had apprised her of the situation, that had occurred three months earlier, and it was not a sexual relationship.  . 

WTF does same time mean?  A threesome?  

.BTW does Bethenny talk about Carole's pot usage or Ramona's diet pill usage?    Why is Bethenny so vested in what Luann does is the real question?  

Sorry about abbreviating  your response,  just trying to make this a shorter response.

My bad, I must have remembered it incorrectly when Luann said who cares over and over at the last reunion.  I was just responding in regards to whether or not she had a theme of infidelity.  Absolutely that is between the man and his wife but it is still part of her narrative. 

I don't think ramona cares as much as we all seem to,  she really only seems mad that they are painting her as a liar and a friend with benefit woman(which doesn't seem like something she is).

I didn't mean threesome same time, I meant during the same timeframe that they were "roommates".  

B has Carole on her show quite a bit.  She had Ramona on a couple weeks ago too.  This week a caller called to let her know what a twat she is.  It is an odd and often annoying show, won't lie. But no, nothing bad about Carole or Ramona in re: drugs.  She does say that there is a lot that happens off camera that if she said anything it could ruin families and lives and that is why she can't deal with some people. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Well at least we don't have to concern ourselves with who will be invited back or who will be let go.  These ladies have insured that they all need to be there for the wedding/break up.  If Sonja was a real business woman this is when you ask for a raise.  Silly woman.  I'm guessing they film in the winter again because god forbid we all get to see Dorinda's lovely Berkshire home with the pool open and the fountain alive.  God forbid we get to see the bbq's at chez Bethenny.  Plus this would mean that Ramona couldn't rent her place out because she would need a suitable home to film in. And Luann has a complete reno.  And what's her name has that diy disaster with the pit of death in the living room.  Sonja could just take the jetty out and sleep rough on the beach.

But noooo, we're filming in the winter and the one big upside to that is we get to see the wedding!

They have filmed a few seasons in the winter before but I think/suspect they do it now because of Bethenny. I am sure it is easier for her when it comes to Bryn. She can film during the day when Bryn is at school and during the evening when Bryn is with Jason. This way, Bethenny doesn't have to worry about leaving her at home with the nanny in order to film when she has custody of Bryn that week.

Sorry about abbreviating  your response,  just trying to make this a shorter response.

My bad, I must have remembered it incorrectly when Luann said who cares over and over at the last reunion.  I was just responding in regards to whether or not she had a theme of infidelity.  Absolutely that is between the man and his wife but it is still part of her narrative. 

I don't think ramona cares as much as we all seem to,  she really only seems mad that they are painting her as a liar and a friend with benefit woman(which doesn't seem like something she is).

I didn't mean threesome same time, I meant during the same timeframe that they were "roommates".  

B has Carole on her show quite a bit.  She had Ramona on a couple weeks ago too.  This week a caller called to let her know what a twat she is.  It is an odd and often annoying show, won't lie. But no, nothing bad about Carole or Ramona in re: drugs.  She does say that there is a lot that happens off camera that if she said anything it could ruin families and lives and that is why she can't deal with some people. 

Ramona cares, she keeps going on about Luann not giving her a heads up/asking permission about dating Tom even though she, Ramona, hadn't seen him in a couple of months. The fwb mix up has only added to her list of why she dislikes Luann/Tom. LOL

Luann did tell Sonja that she "really liked" Tom when they started dating, hence Sonja's TH comment..."My Tom?" but Sonja never told Luann that she had dated/bedded Tom at any time. Also, both Sonja and Tom say that he called Sonja early on and told her he "really liked" her friend Luann, so he did let her know.

Bethenny threw out that John/Dorinda like cocaine at the bra party and in her THs during the first few episodes this season. I hope the others call out her, alleged, Adderall ass. LOL

• Love 8

I thought Luann and the French guy would make it, lol. They seemed cute together, he did not seemed repulses by her, which is good.

if the person you had or are having sex with would not take you out publicly and introduce you as his partner, girlfriend or even date, you are not in a relationship. If you only see that person between the alcohol-infused sheets, you are not in a relationship. If no one knows about you and him, you are (probably) not in a relationship. 

• Love 9

Interesting...

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Bebecat said:

I thought Luann and the French guy would make it, lol. They seemed cute together, he did not seemed repulses by her, which is good.

if the person you had or are having sex with would not take you out publicly and introduce you as his partner, girlfriend or even date, you are not in a relationship. If you only see that person between the alcohol-infused sheets, you are not in a relationship. If no one knows about you and him, you are (probably) not in a relationship. 

Add to that, if you only go out on 1 dinner date with the rest, 3-4, being all group outings you are not "dating" either.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, MaryTylerMoore said:

Sorry, but this just occurred to me...what are the other ladies' storylines? Beth is investigating Tom. Sonja/Ramona/Carole investigating Tom and shading Luann.  Jules has a juicy storyline that the producers don't seem to care about. Seriously what the hell do any of them have going on?

Yes, YEs, YES !

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

Interesting...

It's just more of Bethenny peeing on us while trying to convince us it is rain. LOL It makes me wonder if something salacious about Bethenny's real life, you know the one she refuses to allow on the show, is revealed during the reunion. After all, Bethenny is a master at the art of "Slight of Hand" and "You MADE me go there". How in the world did Bethenny allow herself to sink to even lower levels than JillZ ever went?

• Love 15
2 hours ago, luleetuni said:

Please abbreviate whenever you feel like it.  I need to edit. :-)

Luann was unattached last year when they went to Turks and Caicos so it would not be her fidelity she was breaching.  Bethenny pluralized married from man to men.  I don't think Bethenny really knows exactly what transpires in these other people's bedrooms.  At this point I think three of them have no concept of what flirting is. . . if you are flirting and the other person is talking to you, it does not necessarily mean they are flirting.  Just as Sonja apparently doesn't know what a hug is.  After Tom hugged her and was polite and wished her well, she went off say how dismissive he was.  I could not figure out, if due to the Post article Tom was suppose to introduce the other guests to Sonja as his former friends with benefits.

Ramona needs to take up the "friends with benefits" error to the start of the problem Bethenny.  Bethenny drops the bomb and then expects the others to clean up the mess.  Luann could not have been more clear or redundant-she did not care before she came into Tom's life.  (BL)  Ramona is a beastly, gross liar who has on the average every season done something to Luann and it usually involves dishonesty on her part.  If Ramona did not care she would not be continually bringing up the topic with "baby" (Tom).  She was trailing him quite desperately around the party, interrupting him to try and "catch him" in a lie.  His perception as to what constitutes a date and her obviously vary.  I don't get why she cares since she had a boyfriend.

Here is the time line-Luann and Sonja became roommates November 17th.  Sonja had her launch party a few days later and Luann met Tom right around November 25th.  I don't think Sonja pinched off a quicky or an only with Tom between the 17th and 25th.  Using the term overlap, one could also say in the past ten years every relationship Tom and Sonja have had overlapped in their relationship.  Sonja needs to be honest.  Someone buying her drink or saying "hi" isn't a relationship.  Just like Luann meeting up with Tom in November is not overlapping with Ramona in August. 

Maybe the lives and families Bethenny is worried about ruining are her married boyfriend.  I think calling someone, a slut, plastic fuck doll and whore is pretty much ruining families.  For someone who claims not to be a rat (regarding revealing the identity of the photographer grabbing screen shots of Tom cheating on Luann) she sure shoots her mouth off.  She has sunken lower than the former Perez Hilton who she called a cockroach.  The idea when you acquire wealth is to be gracious and generous to others, not use your wealth as a way to beat others down.  Anytime someone asserts illegal drug use about someone else (who has not made it public) they are a rat.  It should not even be a topic crossing her lips. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 20

"Don't say good night.  Just disappear.  Like elegant people do."  WTF Luann.  

In Boston, we call that - leaving without saying goodbye to the host or fellow party-goers - an "Irish goodbye."

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the time line-Luann and Sonja became roommates November 17th.  Sonja had her launch party a few days later and Luann met Tom right around November 25th.  I don't think Sonja pinched off a quicky or an only with Tom between the 17th and 25th. 

For someone who claims not to be a rat (regarding revealing the identity of the photographer grabbing screen shots of Tom cheating on Luann) she sure shoots her mouth off.  She has sunken lower than the former Perez Hilton who she called a cockroach.  

Thanks for the time line.  I am disappointed,  I wish there had been an uncomfortable moment when they realized they had been bragging about the same lover. Sick mind I know.

Ha, she talks too much, B claiming she isn't revealing her source due to noble reasons? She said on her radio show that the person wouldn't sign a disclosure agreement and therefore is off limits.   

Sorry, until Bethenney makes fun of a girl with down syndrome,  she will always be better than that disgusting creature known as Perez Hilton.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, luleetuni said:

But no, nothing bad about Carole or Ramona in re: drugs.  She does say that there is a lot that happens off camera that if she said anything it could ruin families and lives and that is why she can't deal with some people. 

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny threw out that John/Dorinda like cocaine at the bra party and in her THs during the first few episodes this season. I hope the others call out her, alleged, Adderall ass. LOL

Now Carole is all over Twitter alluding to the mixing of drugs and cocktails amongst the women.  I can totally see Bethenny hatching an evil plan to portray the others as pill popping, drunken sluts.  So that if/when they drop a dime on her, she can point her bony finger and scream, "See?  I told you.  They're all crazy!  I was right!"  She's instructed Carole to start dropping hints on social media to back this up.  Carole, because she's a dancing monkey, complies.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Now Carole is all over Twitter alluding to the mixing of drugs and cocktails amongst the women.  I can totally see Bethenny hatching an evil plan to portray the others as pill popping, drunken sluts.  So that if/when they drop a dime on her, she can point her bony finger and scream, "See?  I told you.  They're all crazy!  I was right!"  She's instructed Carole to start dropping hints on social media to back this up.  Carole, because she's a dancing monkey, complies.

They're underestimating our intelligence, then - because we've seen plenty of footage that would make such a claim pretty believable, yet the drunken pill-popping sluts still seem to function and have some familiarity with reality.  Now, Sonja obviously didn't for quite some time, but that's not the case this season.

It'll be interesting to learn what it is that she doesn't want us to believe, if that's behind her smear campaign.  There isn't much I'd put past her anymore, honestly.  

Is she trying to ruin their credibility now, before we see what has just happened during the reunion?  Hmmmm.... 

Edited to add....She mentioned on Twitter something about Dorinda and Jules on WWHL.  They were both a mess, especially Jules.  I'll give her that!

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 7
On 8/4/2016 at 6:14 PM, Showthyme said:

What does Ms. Manners have to say about fuck-buddy etiquette?

Wedding gift suggestions for Sonya? Lu has been married before, but still.

I suggest a used condom infused with Harry and Tom´s "spontaneous release", monogrammed with their John Han"cock" of course ;-) 

Edited by SparkleznConfetti
Sorry.Repost.
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

They're underestimating our intelligence, then - because we've seen plenty of footage that would make such a claim pretty believable, yet the drunken pill-popping sluts still seem to function and have some familiarity with reality.  Now, Sonja obviously didn't for quite some time, but that's not the case this season.

It'll be interesting to learn what it is that she doesn't want us to believe, if that's behind her smear campaign.  There isn't much I'd put past her anymore, honestly.  

Is she trying to ruin their credibility now, before we see what has just happened during the reunion?  Hmmmm.... 

Edited to add....She mentioned on Twitter something about Dorinda and Jules on WWHL.  They were both a mess, especially Jules.  I'll give her that!

Bethenny and Carole have also mentioned some 'lie" that is told at the reunion and it is something she, Bethenny, would never do....so, Yes, she is trying to lay the ground work now that whatever we hear/learn is not to be believed because the others are druggies. http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/08/02/toxic-disgusting-bethenny-frankel-dishes-on-the-explosive-rhony-reunion-listen-here-spoilers/

• Love 9

I'm so grossed out about Moaner and her constant denial of ever "doing anything" with men. I prefer a slutty Sonja to this crazy-eyed, geriatric hag who "never does anything" but is always spazzing out about men like she's a boy-crazy 12-year-old at  a Fingerbang concert.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 8

I can't believe that Bethenny and Carole would be that low.  The stuff with John was already beyond decency. 

If Bethenny is so into being real and imperfect, why does she care so much about these other women?  Same for Carole.  Why?  I guess because at this point, FOUR seasons in Carole and back at Bravo with her tail between her legs Bethenny each know they are absolutely no better than the others.  And I would bet my actual life (though not my kid's) that Bethenny is really, really familiar with coke, even recently, and that Carole gets stoned at least 1x/week.  I ain't hating but come on ladies.

• Love 10

Bethhenny needs to shut her effing trap about what she perceives others doing wrong.

Her behavior would not look so great being shown at, say, a custody hearing. Or maybe in a Beam/Suntory board room when bonuses are being discussed.

And it's disgusting that she sends these little snips out into the ether for everyone to speculate about. She and Carol are worse than mean girls.

The others look close to sane after watching a few minutes of B. And if anything her toxic spews only make me feel bad for her targets. And considering her targets that's just wrong.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 13
On August 5, 2016 at 9:28 PM, jenifaohjenny said:

I think I said "I hate her" or "She is awful" about twenty times this episode. Because she is gross at this point. 

How is LuAnn gross?  Sonja and Ramona were guests at her engagement party, and they can't be polite enough to STFU about Tom for a couple of days.  I don't blame LuAnn at all, those jealous bitches need to shut up and move on.  Not only are they incredibly rude, they are incredibly boring.  

• Love 19
43 minutes ago, ryebread said:

'The Realest Housewife' is doing a great job telling Twitter Carole about herself without being over the top.  Kadooz.

Does anyone know of any other writers who landed regular magazine columns/publishing deals who have gotten into Twitter slamfests like this?  It's totally mystifying.  She had a real career, one so hard to progress in, as a writer.  WTF is she doing?

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 9

Anybody know who designed Sonja and LVP's dress?

Herve Leger.

Luann and Coerte:

That guy looks like an older Carson Kressley.

Yeah, it seems like she's totally going on the offensive before the reunion airs. I'm not sure why, though, as she has the pull to have anything that makes her look bad (or worse than the others) edited out.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, WireWrap said:

How in the world did Bethenny allow herself to sink to even lower levels than JillZ ever went?

There was a reason they were such close friends...at bottom, they are soul mates, spiritual twins. Bethy only pulled away when Jill fully revealed herself to be an arid wasteland with tumbleweeds of malice and contempt blowing thru. Bethy pulled away when she saw the public blowback from Jill's actions. But, she has revealed herself to be just the same vicious gossip and malicious instigator as her former mentor. As for being a snob, as Bethy says, "Jamie Foxx's people" stop by her late nite bbq...one could hardly get more elitist than that.

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

There was a reason they were such close friends...at bottom, they are soul mates, spiritual twins. Bethy only pulled away when Jill fully revealed herself to be an arid wasteland with tumbleweeds of malice and contempt blowing thru. Bethy pulled away when she saw the public blowback from Jill's actions. But, she has revealed herself to be just the same vicious gossip and malicious instigator as her former mentor. As for being a snob, as Bethy says, "Jamie Foxx's people" stop by her late nite bbq...one could hardly get more elitist than that.

When Redd Foxx visits her, then she can drop names?

I haven't heard of Jaime doing anything lately, is he cruising BBQs looking for his next script?

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I haven't heard of Jaime doing anything lately, is he cruising BBQs looking for his next script?

Jamie and Katie (Holmes) sittin' in a tree...  

Other than that? Got nothin'.

Love that B namedrops Jamie's people. Not Jamie.

• Love 9

There is a gymnast by the name of Marisa Dick who will be at the Rio Olympics. She created a new mount for the balance beam. She runs towards the spring board with hands up in the air, scissors her legs, and mounts/lands on the beam in a split. This is now known as the "Dick Move”

In the Urban Dictionary dick move has the following definition:

An action by one male to another male friend which violates understood social expectations, especially where the transgressor obtains a slight advantage in comparison with a relatively large inconvenience imposed upon the aggrieved party.

It was a dick move when Tom encouraged several dancers at the strip club to order drinks, then left his friend Bill to pick up the tab.

Tom and Bill were both interested in the same girl at the bar; when Tom falsely insinuated to the girl that Bill had erectile dysfunction, that was a dick move.

Haha – the guy in the urban dictionary scenario is named TOM! I will continue to believe that a dick move is something a male does to another person be it to a girl or a guy. I don’t care how perfectly Marisa does her balance beam mount – I will LOL when the NBC sportscaster says she just executed a perfect Dick Move

For RH, if there is a time-stamped text/video of Tom playing tonsil hockey with another woman, would you consider what he did a “dick move”?

For me, I think it’s a dick move. I don’t care if he was drunk that night. The only excuse I could imagine is if she jumped him, got him in a lip lock, but they don’t have the text/video of him pushing her away. Sadly I don’t think this is the case.

Bunny apologizing in advance for anyone with the name or nickname Dick – sorry mean no offense but finding myself giggling inappropriately

• Love 5
13 hours ago, luleetuni said:

11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny and Carole have also mentioned some 'lie" that is told at the reunion and it is something she, Bethenny, would never do....so, Yes, she is trying to lay the ground work now that whatever we hear/learn is not to be believed because the others are druggies. http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/08/02/toxic-disgusting-bethenny-frankel-dishes-on-the-explosive-rhony-reunion-listen-here-spoilers/

What amazes me in the world of recreating history is Bethenny saying Ramona had wine at lunch but she doesn't overdrink.  Did she forget about Ramona's liquid lunch last year and her falling asleep?  What about Carole eating LSD gummy bears until she puked?  Fine examples of her drug and alcohol free friends.

3 hours ago, NewDigs said:

Bethhenny needs to shut her effing trap about what she perceives others doing wrong.

Her behavior would not look so great being shown at, say, a custody hearing. Or maybe in a Beam/Suntory board room when bonuses are being discussed.

And it's disgusting that she sends these little snips out into the ether for everyone to speculate about. She and Carol are worse than mean girls.

The others look close to sane after watching a few minutes of B. And if anything her toxic spews only make me feel bad for her targets. And considering her targets that's just wrong.

I am wondering how Jason feels with the mother of his child outing people's illegal drug usage.  I am under the impression there are people in the drug world that are unsavory and do not like people talking about their clients and their drug usage.  Bethenny can only know of their so called drug usage if (a) they tell her and she can add her usual exaggerated spin or (b) if she snoops through their stuff.  I did see her "cleaning out" Dorinda's bathroom-maybe that is why she volunteered. It reminds of Brandi giving Kyle(maybe others) a Xanax on the way to Amsterdam and then claiming they were hypocrites about Kim. 

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

And if she mentions Elizabeth then they aren't in the Hamptons they must be on Sonja's yacht along with Diddy and Madonna

• Love 3
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Wow! Has the tide turned? All of the comments were uniformly anti-Bethy. Or maybe that site's usually like that?

And the poll has 55% saying she should be fired. 

I usually see at least a couple of defenders. And I did hope for a higher, Fire Her!, percentage but will take it.

• Love 7

There is an old joke/line that had no 'correct' answer.

It goes, "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

---------------

I can see Methenny using that kind of questioning with the people she has accused of 'drugging' - "Have you stopped using cocaine?"

------------

My guess? She didn't come off all that well during the reunion and is in the process of doing some damage control. Instead of shutting the fuck up, she is trying to re-write history for the simpletons who follow her.  

Scareole is her 'yes person' and 'flunkie' - she's letting her take the brunt of the SM anger and battles. While she battles with the fans, Methenny probably sits back and cackles about it -like the POS she is.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

For RH, if there is a time-stamped text/video of Tom playing tonsil hockey with another woman, would you consider what he did a “dick move”?

For me, I think it’s a dick move. I don’t care if he was drunk that night. The only excuse I could imagine is if she jumped him, got him in a lip lock, but they don’t have the text/video of him pushing her away. Sadly I don’t think this is the case.

Bunny apologizing in advance for anyone with the name or nickname Dick – sorry mean no offense but finding myself giggling inappropriately

See, I'd figure taking photos of people in a possible 'dick move' and passing them around to be a 'dick move'. Then taking those DM photos that you got and keeping them alive is another 'dick move'?

I think that there has to be a point where the 'DM' turns into a "FNAH" move?

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Wow! Has the tide turned? All of the comments were uniformly anti-Bethy. Or maybe that site's usually like that?

And the poll has 55% saying she should be fired. 

I usually see at least a couple of defenders. And I did hope for a higher, Fire Her!, percentage but will take it.

The 4 main blogger sites are pretty much the same as far as Bethenny is concerned, as is Bravo's NY HW page. The tide has turned against Bethenny on all of these sites but she still has a small vocal group the defends her no matter what she say/does.

• Love 7

I'm glad that people are responding the way they are about Methenny the narc. I realize that today there are imbeciles who film themselves using drugs, but years ago, NO ONE <EVER> barked up about their (or anyone else's) drug use. Very uncool. I was shocked and appalled when she mentioned the lines (regarding Dorinda and John), and I'm finding her utterly offensive that she's still accusing people and insinuating things. Sheesh. Not only is Methenny being super uncool, she's also sounding like some old granny from Reefer Madness. 

• Love 13

Suntory has got to love that response to Bethy. And, just a question, is there a point where Jason can reopen the custody case?  I'm thinking if she's announcing she's hanging out/working with drug users...wouldn't a judge be interested?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

There is a gymnast by the name of Marisa Dick who will be at the Rio Olympics. She created a new mount for the balance beam. She runs towards the spring board with hands up in the air, scissors her legs, and mounts/lands on the beam in a split. This is now known as the "Dick Move”

In the Urban Dictionary dick move has the following definition:

Although I find the Lu/Tom relationship shady, I'm trying not to judge on the kiss until there's more evidence.  But I do find it strange that one poster dismissed it as Tom just making out with a stripper.  First of all, are strippers free passes?  Second, I would think cheating with a stripper who moonlights as a hooker is much worse, considering the number of STIs she may have.  

The suggestion that it was the picture taker, not the cheater, who was at fault kind of boggles my mind.  I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe sometimes.  

• Love 9