Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Cereal Stalker

• Start Topic

(edited)

We always called those kind of bowls of cereal "Jethro bowls" inspired by Jethro Bodine from The Beverly Hillbillies.

Seems like the powers-that-be from the show are starting to have enough of Twit's nonsense. There's been a lot of unflattering editing and the title of this episode cracks me up. So everyone noticed a huge bowl of cereal and she is stalking Lennie.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 11
(edited)

I'd like to know what qualities make Whitney feel that Lennie should love her (just playing along and assuming the relationship is real). Really, what is loveable about her? 

Plus, she had one bit to prepare for her once a week job and she didn't do it because she's been "distracted" by Lennie?!? She's let off the hook for that? Please.

Plus, there is "cat crap" on the couch and she can't clean it up?

How about the size of that cereal bowl? It looked like a mixing bowl.

Tal is another enabling tool. And he's a counselor?

This is becoming downright insulting. Off the charts.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 10

She is a terrible role model to fat women: I can't break up with Lenny because no men will want a fat woman? I mean this makes me SO MAD! You don't stay with someone who treats you poorly because you can't get anyone else. If she was a strong woman and believed in herself and a role model she would have said "hey I'm over your bullshit you lying sack of shit, I'd rather have no man than a cheater and liar"

He should have said "I didn't sleep much I was over at a friend's all night" - how did he see his friend needed him if his phone was turned off? 

Yeah she gave herself a 5 out of 10 for eating which means it really was a 2 out of 10. She made the salmon because she knew they were filming and the trainer told her to take a photo 3 times a day of her meal. SHe had no intention of actually eating it. And Fish as the first diet food for someone trying to make changes is a tad too drastic- it really doesn't taste all that good to someone not used to eating like that, plus you are hungry an hour later. There are hundreds of other tasty filling diet meals besides fish. Whenever I had  a weight watchers weigh in I'd eat fish the night before because you certainly lost weight from it. Something like grilled barb-b-qued chicken, cous cous and vegetables might have tasted better than freaking fish. BTW I eat fish 5 times a week so I know its good but it took time to develop a taste for it.

Yes and more excuses about how its lenny's fault she didn't do her work homework. Uck I just can't with this chick. 

• Love 13
50 minutes ago, operalover said:

She is a terrible role model to fat women: I can't break up with Lenny because no men will want a fat woman? I mean this makes me SO MAD! You don't stay with someone who treats you poorly because you can't get anyone else. If she was a strong woman and believed in herself and a role model she would have said "hey I'm over your bullshit you lying sack of shit, I'd rather have no man than a cheater and liar"

There is a WHOLE internet of men who want a big gal like Twit. Some guys just roll that way.  

• Love 7

I bought and downloaded the episode from last night because I wasn't able to watch it when it aired.  So I'm catching up in bits and pieces. 

That gym bathroom scene with Will...........she is so delusional about herself -- and I hate to even use the word delusional, because that implies that you're not in your right mind and maybe don't know what you're doing, and I think Whit knows EXACTLY what she's doing...but that part where she's whining about how Will only remembers her as a 200lb person, and how now he knows she's capable of that, and he's going to hold her to it, and sniffle, sniffle, hiccup, more tears.....

OMG....I cannot bear to watch this woman anymore. I have to take her in baby doses.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

When Whit said she loves iceberg lettuce salad with Ranch dressing, I said God help her. My friend's super obese father was dieting and all he ate was salad with ranch dressing. He was speechless when he discovered he had gained 20 pounds in two weeks. I would kill for some Ranch dressing. Maybe two times a year I will eat it.

A comedian I saw on a cruise ship used the phrase "Ranch dressing is the devil's lovejuice."  I can't un-hear that, and it's the FIRST thing that pops into my mind when I think of Ranch dressing.  OTOH, it keeps me from actually eating Ranch dressing, so there's that ;)

• Love 11

If she was a strong woman and believed in herself and a role model she would have said "hey I'm over your bullshit you lying sack of shit, I'd rather have no man than a cheater and liar"

This, this, this!  I, unlike Twit, really DO have a fabulous life.  And I'm single.  Have been for years.  I don't need a man in my life to make it fabulous.  Especially one who won't or can't be the person I really want.  I'd rather be fabulous alone than accepting less than what I want/need/desire.  Try it, Twit.  You might like it.

• Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I will almost guarantee that the nature of Whitney's "back injury" is either a muscle pull or a pinched nerve, both of which can BENEFIT from exercise. I certainly would not go to a chiropractor (well, at all, but that's another story) for muscular issues, so I'm not sure how she thinks the chiropractor can give her a treatment plan like "avoid lifting." I wouldn't have Whitney doing power lifts, but I'd probably take her through light weightlifting and cardio if I were her trainer.

I currently have a back problem in the exact same place as Whitney and am seeing a chiropractor for treatment. He has given me specific lower back exercises to do daily to strengthen my back muscles in the area. In addition, he has encouraged me to do yoga stretches to keep the area from tightening up. When Tal said he had to leave to go to yoga, I was so hoping that Whitney had planned on going with him. A combination of back strengthening and yoga would be very beneficial for her back. I'm sure that Will is very experienced in helping people figure out ways that they can still exercise with a back injury. It shouldn't be an excuse for not training with him.

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

There is a WHOLE internet of men who want a big gal like Twit. Some guys just roll that way.  

Twitney needs to binge watch her earlier seasons because her first battle cry was she had NO PROBLEM getting guys at her size.  She stated that she didn't want any chubby chasers because she didn't want to be some guy's fetish fantasy.  What she has to admit now is that the 400lbs+ shes carrying means a different/smaller dating pool than the 300lb pool she was swimming in earlier.  I'm not sure who she thinks is going to come a-courting outside of the chubby chasers cause that personality of hers leaves a lot to be desired. 

She has to hold on to this Lennie dude.  If she loses him it's one more thing that'll show how very unfabulous her life is becoming.  She can't groom herself, her body is breaking down, she can't sleep w/o the cpap machine, diabetes is staring her in the face and now to lose her man?  TLC will have to re-do the entire intro to the show because very little fabulosity is happening here.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

When Whit said she loves iceberg lettuce salad with Ranch dressing, I said God help her. My friend's super obese father was dieting and all he ate was salad with ranch dressing. He was speechless when he discovered he had gained 20 pounds in two weeks. I would kill for some Ranch dressing. Maybe two times a year I will eat it.

I hate ranch, the smell makes me sick, especially after an eon ago when I worked as a waitress and people would order it by the bucketload and consume it like I gulp water.

More to this point, I have an aunt who embarked on the ever-popular iceburg lettuce wedge diet...sides of ranch...and she had the same experience. She marveled at how she was gaining weight "just on vegetables". This was a good 18-20 years and god bless her, I think she still does it to this day, moreso when she wants convince herself she's being healthy.  Lord love her, she is beautiful, with a great heart, but never seems to address the actual reasons for why she eats the way she does and how that greatly impacts her chances for weight loss, let alone sustainable weight loss.

I have too much to say about Twit this episode, it's ludicrous! I'll be back to say it soon! :D

• Love 4
3 hours ago, polandspring said:

7) "...being a fat woman in America."  The most oppressed class there is.  You live in the first world and have enough resources to eat yourself into obesity while living a comfortable life and not working.  Holy shit.

ROFL... That right there is hilariously spot on correct.

When Whitney was showing off in dance class doing a full body shake... what happened to her serious back injury that stops her from doing everything but sex, eating mega bowls of sugary cereal and climbing into a SUV that requires a step stool?

So, let's sum up day TWO of her fabulous "return" to radio job - you arrive unprepared despite being told by a senior person to study up on this subject.  Your lame reason is that you stalker-drive by your faux boyfriend's house at 3 am and he wasn't home?.  So, was she saying that she had no time to prepare before 3 am or that her prep time was scheduled for her drive to work and she was too distracted to do it?. Oh, Twit.  We all know without the TLC cameras, you would have been fired on day one, maybe but day two for sure.

• Love 16

Random thoughts:

1. My grown son dated many different sizes of girls, but not someone Whit's size. I think she is delusional if she thinks a regular guy, who wants what regular guys want (not just sex, but the ability to travel, fit in seats at the movies & restaurants, walk more than 10 steps without fainting, etc.) will be interested in her. She can still attract guys, but they will be chubby chasers. There are worse things.

2. Who cares about the nutritional value of lettuce? To me it's like Total cereal saying how many vitamins & minerals it has. I eat other food during the day; I think I'm covered for vitamins and minerals and whatever I miss in food, I get from a multivitamin. Let her eat lettuce - but get a small bowl of cereal. It's not the lettuce that is the problem here.

3. I was embarrassed as a woman to see her crying in front of the trainer. Say what you need to say without tears. Maybe you're not ready to go back to training if you can't have a conversation with your trainer.

4. OK, I will admit to having 'looked in on' a few guys in my life. Don't judge.  I understood where Whit was coming from and it was a little sad. That said, Lennie was lying thru his teeth. I know it's hard to walk away when you're in love, but walk away now, girl. I will spot you a pint of Hagen Daz this one time, then move on. 

5. " You live in the first world and have enough resources to eat yourself into obesity while living a comfortable life and not working." So much word it's hard for me to type. 

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Twitney needs to binge watch her earlier seasons because her first battle cry was she had NO PROBLEM getting guys at her size.  She stated that she didn't want any chubby chasers because she didn't want to be some guy's fetish fantasy.  What she has to admit now is the 400lbs+ means a different/smaller dating pool that the 300lb pool she was swimming in earlier.  I'm not sure who she thinks is going to come a-courting outside of the chubby chasers cause that personality of hers leaves a lot to be desired. 

She has to hold on to this Lennie dude.  If she loses him it's one more thing that'll show how very unfabulous her life is becoming.  She can't groom herself, her body is breaking down, she can't sleep w/o the cpap machine, diabetes is staring her in the face and now to lose her man?  TLC will have to re-do the entire intro to the show because very little fabulosity is happening here.

And speaking of not having any trouble getting guys in earlier seasons....it was the Wedding Dance episode...where she brought her gf down to ....rub her feet?  She has this girl drive down 5 hours to rub her feet?  And then the bride decides the stress of the dance is too much, so Whit and gf go to a bar.  And promptly find the young weird man with the blazer on with tennis shoes and no socks, and the dirty old man who is into...what was it? Squashing? I can't even bring myself to look that up on the net to find out what it is. I would probably end up on a bad list of some type.  Whit knew exactly what he was referring to, though. So she left the gf in the bar with him, and took off for fresh air with the strange young man (who was there WITH the old perv, so I don't get that at all)....

I know the bit I posted is from an earlier episode, but it piggybacked  on the, "I have no trouble getting a man" comment that I quoted.  Whitney in the first season is somewhat different than Whitney now. But she still used her tears, and acted like a child, to get her way.

Edited by LocalGovt
  • Love 9

I think Whit saId the salad she made with the salmon was from Will too.  I don't think she liked it that much either so that's when we heard about the iceberg lettuce & ranch dressing being her type of salad. I missed the part about her having to take pictures of her food  but agree that's the only reason why she did it. (Although it was probably a TLC person that really prepared the meal.) I'm sure there wasn't a picture of the Fruit Loops for Will.  Since she has nothing else to do during g the day (like work a full time job) you would think she would find a Healthy eating type of cooking class to go to.  

On a side note, when Whit was leaving the radio room, the two guys were still laughing & one said "young love" referring to Whit's love life problem.  I'm hoping they were just joking. There is nothing "young" about either her or Lennie or the length of their relationship. Well, there is her acting like a child......

• Love 3

Plus, there is "cat crap" on the couch and she can't clean it up?

Yes, having 4 cats myself, I can't believe that Whitney didn't clean that up immediately. I can't imagine that her house smells too good, what with cat piss and salmon.  Ugh.   The cat didn't look that well when Babs & Glenn came in - looked like it was missing half of its hair and had open sores.  Poor cat, probably the stress of living with Twit is getting to her - looks like she's developed an obsessive grooming problem.

Also, (and yes I know the answer to my question), I didn't see Twit putting any effort into cleaning up after herself when she was finished with her "dinner".  I'm sure the TLC crew helped her with eating, there was probably about $50 of salmon sitting there.  Someone needs to teach her portion control.

Let's sum up day TWO of her fabulous "return" to radio job - you arrive unprepared despite being told by a senior person to study up on this subject.  Your lame reason is that you stalker-drive by your faux boyfriend's house at 3 am and he wasn't home?.  So, was she saying that she had no time to prepare before 3 am or that her prep time was scheduled for her drive to work and she was too distracted to do it?.

Yup, if this was a REAL job she would be pounding the pavement looking for another job.  Or driving her mobility scooter to look for her next gig.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, PityFree said:

Will is onto you, Whit! 

ETA: omg! Poor Maddie! We need to take up a collection to buy her eye bleach! Not even Lenny wants that view of her crotch!

OMG...I just saw this. There should have been a warning crawling across the bottom of the screen.  I'll never be able to unsee that.

• Love 4

I have only seen this show a couple times, and have perused this forum for the snark, but i had to comment because I watch "My 600-lb Life" all the time and that photo of Dr. Now with that bold text next to it---all ominous and foreboding---cracked me up. Well done.

• Love 7

Apropos of nothing, I thought Whitney looked nice in the outfit she wore at the Salmon Dinner Party That Wasn't.  It looked like she actually put some effort in instead of just throwing on the first piece of interchangeable spandex she laid hands on. 

• Love 12

It cracked me up when Whitney thought Lenny would pick up on all of the "relationship advice" disguised as dance instructions (in Whit's imagination) the dance instructor was giving them.

• Love 5

Did anyone else get the impression that when Whit went to Lennie's house and he answered the door and stepped out and closed it behind him so quickly, that maybe he didn't want her to come in because he wasn't alone?

• Love 22

I'm sort of in the mindset that Whit wasn't going to be honest about the food picture diary she presents to Will anyway.

Honestly, I think I would respect her more if she flat out said to Will the same thing she told her roommate, that she was comfortable weight wise.  She's obviously not in the right mental space for weight loss now so why fake the funk?

After seeing her eat that giant bowl of sugary cereal I am inspired to call my mom and apologize and thank her for her steadfast refusal to buy that crap

I never developed a taste for it and I'm eternally thankful for it

• Love 8

I was stunned when I compared the Whit of the first season to Whit now. You guys ... the weight gain! And the additional hair loss, and the acne, and the fact that her personality becomes less bearable by the episode. My prediction is she's headed for a meltdown.

She's her own worst advertisement. There's nothing fabulous about her life. She looks as though she’s given up on her appearance entirely. And not to be shallow – OK, sorry, I KNOW this is shallow – even if Lennie were her real boyfriend, I can’t see that he’d be attracted to her unless he’s a chubby chaser.

When they first met, either he was actually into her or was a better actor. Now he simply can’t be bothered.  

It’s clear he’s going to be exiting the show. My guess is something that may have looked like fun in the beginning has turned into something that’s decidedly not. He’s playing the love interest of a lazy, overbearing 400-pound shrew who treats others with disrespect – and I know it’s cheesy, but it’s hard to love someone else until you love yourself. And Whit clearly doesn’t. She talks a good game about “want(ing) to be fat,” but we saw her tears at the gym. She clearly doesn’t want to be fat, but she also has no desire to work to improve her life.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 7/14/2016 at 8:51 AM, LocalGovt said:

(bbm)

I agree about the cereal -- she does not need to be eating the huge amounts of carbs that she is. I've done a lot of personal research over the past few years regarding dieting myself, and it's a fact that unused carbohydrates (those not burned off through activity) are turned into fat in your body. Now, I'm not a scientist, so I can't explain the whole process to you, but you can find it if you search. I do know that your body has two fuels it can burn off for energy -- either carbs or fat.  If you remove a lot of the carbs from your diet (and get them from vegetables, not breads, pasta, etc) your body has no choice but to burn fat as its fuel source.   Also (please don't throw anything at me), healthy fats are not the enemy when one is following a low carb diet.  If you have a lot of weight to lose, you'd want to eat less fat, so your body will use your stored fat stores for energy.  But fat satiates you.  It makes you feel full. I'm taking healthy fat sources. Not bowls of ice cream.  And you eat less when you're not eating empty calories.  Having said all that, if I were a hard core athlete, I'm sure I could eat more carbs.  I really believe Whit  would benefit from a low carb, moderate protein, and healthy fat diet.

YES. A LCHF diet is often recommended for PCOS patients and insulin resistant people. I can't believe she has had this diagnosis all of these years and she never once googled "PCOS diet" or had a consult with a dietician or bought any literature on how to cook and eat healthy. 
Someone should tell Whitney that if she went LCHF or keto or Atkins or just low carb in general, she can have her salad with full fat ranch dressing. *sigh* 

This is maddening to watch, week after week listening to her whine about how she doesn't know what to eat. I cannot. She can lurk on message boards and argue with internet trolls but she can't find a weight loss forum or a pinterest page devoted to healthy eating. She can set google alerts for herself, but she can't google recipes. She can WRITE AND PUBLISH A BOOK, but she can't peruse the fitness and cooking sections of her local bookstore.
 She truly sucks and I'm tired of this show expecting me to believe the lies she's peddling. 

Edited by CocoaGoddess
  • Love 17

Did anyone else get the impression that when Whit went to Lennie's house and he answered the door and stepped out and closed it behind him so quickly, that maybe he didn't want her to come in because he wasn't alone?

That's the first thing that came to my mind, he closed the door way too fast and his facial expressions (well what you can see of them) went from guilt and then pissed as he pulled the door shut. There was no way she was getting into his house.   I'm guessing that he wouldn't have done this just to avoid disturbing his roomies.  I also found it pretty telling to that when they parted ways there was no kiss goodbye, which you'd expect (well at least I'd expect it) if I was in a relationship (ew, the thought of being any kind of a relationship w/him gives me the willies)

On a side note, when Whit was leaving the radio room, the two guys were still laughing & one said "young love" referring to Whit's love life problem.  I'm hoping they were just joking. There is nothing "young" about either her or Lennie or the length of their relationship. Well, there is her acting like a child......

I was thinking the same thing.  Maybe the "crew" at the radio station don't realize that Twit is in her 30's; most people accept internships when they're in college.  Her "on the job behavior", at least to this point, IMO seems more like a 17 or 18 year old- very immature and inappropriate.  I don't understand why she would take her "baggage" to work with her/let alone talk about it with people she had only known for a couple of weeks (not to mention all of the people in Greensboro).  Once again I think the radio crew was setting her up to be the subject of their ridicule.  She's too into herself to see this; IMO (and I'm not defending her) the way they treat her at her "job" is no different than the guy that hollered "the fat leprechaun" in the parade. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

Wouldn't it have been something to see Maddie peeking out the window?  Why not? 

Lennie would be dating "up" if he did that.

Or Caite - Whitney would have a stroke if she was in his house. 

Edited by PsychoKlown
1 hour ago, zoemom said:

That's the first thing that came to my mind, he closed the door way too fast and his facial expressions (well what you can see of them) went from guilt and then pissed as he pulled the door shut. There was no way she was getting into his house.   I'm guessing that he wouldn't have done this just to avoid disturbing his roomies.  I also found it pretty telling to that when they parted ways there was no kiss goodbye, which you'd expect (well at least I'd expect it) if I was in a relationship (ew, the thought of being any kind of a relationship w/him gives me the willies)

Not just in a relationship, but "in love"!  Didn't she tell Babs that a few weeks ago?  She needs to spend an hour or 2 reading "He's Just Not That Into You."  It really motivates you to dump the loser!

Also, I think the friendship between her and Mattie might be that they are both delusional.  Overweight is one thing for a BBW; practically infirm and barely groomed is a whole other ballgame.  And if you're carrying around an "extra happy meal", the guys dating you/sleeping with you aren't straight.  And guys who sleep with you but won't acknowledge you in public aren't boyfriends, ladies.

I have to assume that Whitney, TLC and the radio station all know that Whit has her "internship" to make a storyline for her, and promote the radio station at the same time.  So I don't think we are expected to just see her working like a normal intern.  Her behavior at "work" is still embarrassing and ridiculous, but I can't really blame the radio station people for having fun with it - that is what they do.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, PityFree said:

It cracked me up when Whitney thought Lenny would pick up on all of the "relationship advice" disguised as dance instructions (in Whit's imagination) the dance instructor was giving them.

Lennie was more concerned about his arm having to support the weight of her arm. 

2 hours ago, Noirprncess said:

I'm sort of in the mindset that Whit wasn't going to be honest about the food picture diary she presents to Will anyway.

Honestly, I think I would respect her more if she flat out said to Will the same thing she told her roommate, that she was comfortable weight wise.  She's obviously not in the right mental space for weight loss now so why fake the funk?

After seeing her eat that giant bowl of sugary cereal I am inspired to call my mom and apologize and thank her for her steadfast refusal to buy that crap

I never developed a taste for it and I'm eternally thankful for it

Exactly.  She knows Will is a Tough Love kind of guy & can see thru all her excuses so why does she even bother to lie, whine & cry?  He's probably hating himself for taking her back & wasting his time.  

When they were showing Whit & Lennie dance, the camera panned to her feet, showing her Skechers.  My first thought  was an FU internet moment (since we have been discussing its easier for her to  wear slip on shoes).  We were talking about it Monday & Tuesday so was that was enough time for them to include it?  I'm sure it was just coincidence but you never know.

• Love 4

I only registered for an account here to say:    WHY DOES LENNIE ALWAYS WEAR HIS HAT?     It has been bugging me ever since he's been on the show.  (My guilty pleasure, as is My 600 Pound Life).  As others have alluded to up thread, perhaps soon Whitney will just move right on over to Dr. Now.  

It is not only wearing the hat.  Does anyone recall that, in an earlier episode this season (pretty sure it is season 3, sorry cannot remember which one) they are in Whitney's bed.  She gets up early (maybe for her new radio "job" but it didn't seem that early).  

Anyway,  he remains in bed and he has the covers all up over his head like in some sort of weird "head covering".    Seriously!  How weird was that!  

And yes, in the previews for next week's show at the fancy 70th birthday celebration HE IS WEARING THE HAT!    

I have a 30-something son (and son-in-law) who both wear hats a good deal of the time.  However, they take off those hats for dinner in a restaurant, for a party with relatives, etc.  In fact, they take them off at any and all appropriate times and AFAIK - they do not SLEEP with the covers over their head to cover their hair.

WHAT IS UNDER THERE LENNIE?  

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

And the cameraman has no love for Whitney. He focused on Whitneys taped in hair extensions from every angle in that production room.

Good lord, yes.  I'd be mortified.

She has become the master at turning on the waterworks. Her trainer is the absolute bomb.  He's articulate and takes no bullshit.  And he doesn't pander to her. Cry for a few minutes, sister; then we get down to business.

Lennie's "I'm sorry you were wrong" clinched it for me.  He's done and he doesn't care who knows. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I'll go for the more traditional explanation - he's balding and self-conscious about it.

If that's the case, he can glue some of the beard hair onto his head with plenty to spare.

• Love 3

Like others, I kept thinking to myself during this episode, "HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!"  Clear as day.  He's cheating on her.

Love the trainer and hope we see more of him.

It killed me when Whitney referred to the radio gig as "work."  "When I'm at WORK...." "Now that I will be at WORK,,,,"  Gag.  Her idea of work and mine are very different!  

• Love 6

So Lennie had his phone turned off and thus had no idea Whit was trying to reach him. And then he says he got a text from his friend who was having a bad time, so Lennie headed on over. Right. I'm buying it. 

I tend to think Lennie is NOT an actor, or if he is, Whit doesn't know. Because SHE is no actor, but she looks genuinely upset at all these shenanigans. 

Whit says their relationship can be saved via a "minor adjustment" - Lennie just has to start jumping when she says so. The other possibility would be for Whitney to get her crap together and do something about her massive insecurity. 

Because this is true love. She can't let him go because it took her three years to get him and she has no idea if she can find someone else who will accept her size. For these reasons, Lennie is clearly her soulmate. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, FlamelessCandle said:

Maybe it's Voldemort? 

Thank you Barb23 for reminding me of the arm support thing! I'm a terrible dancer so I don't know if it's legit that the male partner would be expected to support the entire weight of his partner's arm (Dirty Dancing taught me that you're supposed to have tension in your arms, not spaghetti arms), but boy was Whitney excited to hear that!

• Love 3

Please forgive my ignorance, I've only been watching MBFFL this season. Not quite sure how I got sucked in, but I just can't turn away from this show.

How did Lennie get on the show/where did he come from?  Was he someone that Twit had been dating awhile?  If he's a part of the "story" that TLC has orchestrated is the Twit aware of this?  I just ask, b/c to what I've seen up to this point looks like a one sided (Twit) relationship.  Twit doesn't seem to be acting when she says "we're in love", demonstrates "stalker" mentality at 3 a.m. (I know, I know that's on her way to work) and how overly upset she became b/c he didn't respond to her texts, etc......If she is "in" on this part of the show then I think she should be nominated for an Emmy.  If she's not then TLC has totally pranked her.  Something seems a bit fishy to me.  (and no its not the salmon). 

• Love 4

You guys are cracking me up with Lennie and the hat. I'm thinking now between the hat and the heavy beard, he really is appearing in disguise, not to mention that he also apparently isn't using his real name on the show. Good grief.

Was Whitney really crying in front of her trainer or was she exaggerating that for the cameras? Somehow, it seems like she's extremely sensitive when anyone brings up food to her. I think she clearly is trying to hide something from the audience...my guess has been she has a secret binge eating disorder, and she is ashamed of it . The relationship discussion on the radio show was weird too. I haven't listened to a morning show in years, since we got Sirius a number of years ago but I didn't think relationships were discussed unless you were listening to a show like Dr. Laura.

• Love 5

or was she exaggerating that for the cameras?

CarolMK - I think most things Twit does is exaggerated for the camera.  I do believe she was crying, but she was crying b/c Will (the trainer) busted her regarding her eating habits and will not enable her and basically told her that, which she didn't like.  Every other person that Twit is surrounded with are enablers.  She's learned (much like a toddler) that she can use tears/being upset to get her out of activities that she doesn't want to do.

I'd give my left arm to be able to afford the luxury of a trainer like Will.  I'm sure TLC pays for him and before TLC appeared, I'm sure that  Babs & Glenn picked up the tab.  I know this sounds mean, but once TLC has used her up, she won't have any of the perks (salary from the show, nice house to live in - I'm sure that she's not making enough to pay the rent (don't know if Buddy does).  On some of the previously unseen footage, Twit & Babs are out test driving new cars.  She could barely fit in the driver's seat of a Volvo that she took for a test drive (her belly was rubbing up against the steering wheel - which I'd consider unsafe). The car salesperson looked a little unsure as he sat in the back seat.    She then squeezed herself into a Miata, but the only way she could drive that was to put the top down.  Needless to say, she didn't buy a car that day, but I'm sure that's the next thing she'll ask TLC to "buy" for her now they've got this job.

Interesting little article regarding the Twit and the morning crew at Kiss 95.1 in Greensboro http://www.charlottefive.com/my-big-fat-fabulous-life-radio/,

The Twit is sure looking mature in the picture that accompanies the article.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, FlamelessCandle said:

We've seen him with the hat off before although I can't remember which episode. IIRC he's totally bald/shaved under the cap. Not sure which one or if it's a combo bald and shaved.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, zoemom said:

Interesting little article regarding the Twit and the morning crew at Kiss 95.1 in Greensboro http://www.charlottefive.com/my-big-fat-fabulous-life-radio/,

The Twit is sure looking mature in the picture that accompanies the article.

Thanks for the article Zoemom.

I am a counselor who helps people with enormous problems, baggage and issues that eat away at them on a daily basis.  I truly love my job because if I can help them get through the day a bit stronger than they were before I feel like we've accomplished so much. 

That being said, if Whitney came into my office - I'd slap her into next week.