Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

Another hilarious post by one other than Michael K on Jinger's engagement:

http://dlisted.com/2016/07/26/jinger-duggar-and-her-courtin-partner-arent-wasting-time/

Too funny!

Since the Duggars are the Quiverfull version of the Kartrashians, they also pimped out the news in a promo for their TLC show. Jinger Duggar always looks like she’s silently screaming for help with her eyes. So I was about to pull out a Morse Code book to see if  Jinger’s saying, “Ayudame!” through her eye blinks, but then Jeremy committed an unlawful sin!

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 1
(edited)

I knew it! They can't let prime between-sweeps-weeks time go to waste. They NEED this wedding to happen. I feel so sorry for Jinger. I think it'll end for her even worse than it has for Anna.

Those pictures are terrible. Am I the only one that sees Jim Bob's smile in Jer?

Jessa is surely pregnant and will upstage this entire affair. I see her fainting halfway up to the altar. Pregnancy will do that to ya! *wink wink*

I crafted a promo image for the wedding:

imageproxy.jpg

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 23

Why am I picturing the Duggars (or Sierra) trying to have an Italian theme for the wedding ? They probably are sick of the backlash about not serving food at their receptions. I want to be there for his family's reaction to frozen lasagna and garlic bread at a wedding!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, HooHooHoo said:

Why am I picturing the Duggars (or Sierra) trying to have an Italian theme for the wedding ? They probably are sick of the backlash about not serving food at their receptions. I want to be there for his family's reaction to frozen lasagna and garlic bread at a wedding!

12 hour cold little Caesars. Sometimes if you go at closing they'll give you like, all the pizza's for free. Jim Bob would do this.

• Love 10

I agree, Jessa looks pregnant. Or she has gained weight. But something is happening with her appearance.

Well, I gotta say it...Jinger looks very happy and the happiest we have seen her in any recent pictures. I hope Jeremy really loves her and treats her well.

I switch back and forth between Jeremy is a nut and Jeremy seems decent. In these pictures and video, he seems OK. He certainly looks comfortable with the cameras. 

Jeremy's brother is trying way, way, WAY too hard to be cool and hip.  Is he a hipster evangelical? The picture of the mother and the sister playing the violin or whatever...whoa...kooky picture. It was a bit defrauding too with the pants and heels. 

• Love 6

Ok I was digging around and saw this post on the Daily Mail website...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708737/Jinger-Duggar-ENGAGED-soccer-player-beau-Jeremy-Vuolo-seven-month-courtship.html

Apparently the happy couple started courting in December?  I went back through old posts and couldn't find where Jim Bob said that it was official between them. I'm thinking he said the courtship began in May, but they had gone on a mission trip together first in December?  So confused...

image.jpeg

They announced the courtship last month, which is when me (and people like me) agreed that they were probably already engaged because the Duggars couldn't afford more public humiliation. No one knows for sure when the courtship began. It sounds like Boob allowed Jeremy to start "getting to know" Jinger after the December trip to Danger America. If they went along the lines of Jill, they probably started courting sometime in March, engaged in June, married in late September/early October. VSE by November Sweeps, or possibly the holidays.

Here's a congrats video from Benessa. Of course, we can't know when they actually made it, so it's hard to say if she's knocked up or not. But her skin looks like ass. 

• Love 1

Ok, WTF does Ben's hat say?

It looks like "LICK". If I saw this clown in the mall, I would think it said "LICK" and would think he was a freaking perv, not some Jesus freak.  Maybe he borrowed Josh's hat?  

• Love 8
(edited)
16 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

35mmy36.jpg

TBS Showgirls level censorship

54ajao.jpg

The tree is brilliant. All it needs is some tinsel and tacky tin garlin to resemble Mechelle's tin dress.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Marigold said:

It looks like "LICK". If I saw this clown in the mall, I would think it said "LICK" and would think he was a freaking perv, not some Jesus freak.  Maybe he borrowed Josh's hat?  

Change out the L for a D, and it would be more accurate. 

JinJer the Christmas edition:

JinJerChristmasedition.jpg

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

12 hour cold little Caesars. Sometimes if you go at closing they'll give you like, all the pizza's for free. Jim Bob would do this.

I was going to suggest spaghettios but the Aldi version (if there is one) from the dented can bin. With the Parmesan packets from the cold little Caesars that was served at the rehearsal dinner.  Sadly this would be a real feast in comparison. 

• Love 4
On July 23, 2016 at 7:11 PM, Sew Sumi said:

She's hiding her hand. Just sayin....

13710013_960387050726771_1073816565535944996_n.jpg

I know this was several days ago, but I'm catching up. How many people were at this dinner??? Surely more than was shown, right? There are 5 bowls of chips on the table!

7 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

JJCO-Jinger-Engagement-1.png

He looks like a humongous dork. Nothing wrong with that per se (I married one), but he doesn't really look like the professional athlete with a PAST. He left that behind but good, I guess.

Jinger's ring SHOULD be better than Jessa's. Jeremy is a grown man with an actual job and an actual income. Ben probably couldn't have afforded a ring from a Cracker Jack box when he proposed to Jessa.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Change out the L for a D, and it would be more accurate. 

JinJer the Christmas edition:

JinJerChristmasedition.jpg

This is the best!  I think you should use this as your holiday card. I for one would dig it but perhaps your friends and family are a bit less crazy about shit shows than I am.  Can we have a version of all holidays?  Please?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Bitter Betty said:

I know this was several days ago, but I'm catching up. How many people were at this dinner??? Surely more than was shown, right? There are 5 bowls of chips on the table!

If they fatten them up, it'll be harder for them to run away.

• Love 2

Hey, hey, hey

How come JinJer are holding hands????  That is the closest we have seen an engaged Duggar, right?  That's more than a side hug...you know he is getting some boobage. 

Holding hands was a no-no for Jessa and Jill, right?

But Josh and Anna had hand sex 24/7. (he was always such a perv)

Jessa looks pregnant to me. Her face is puffy and full. I also never realized she has an underbite. It's not noticeable until you see her face in profile. 

Jeremy's extended family looks pretty normal. I hope they know not to expect a decent meal, dancing or fun of any kind at the reception. That's going to be a major culture shock for East Coast Italians. 

I think the tackiness level will fall somewhere in between Jill's Diabetes Buffet and Jessa's Frozen Tundra Ice Cream Social. Hopefully Jinger at least provides a chair or two for the eight hundred people who schlep to Arkansas to watch her marry a complete stranger.

• Love 5

I am glad Jinger looks happy, every time we see her, she looks so sad.  And I hope their happiness lasts, as he looks ecstatic too, especially after all those "tooth" - I can't believe we have to do this - smiles from him in the last little bit.  

Wait so Michelle was in their Empire State Building engagement pic?? Or did someone crop that in? On People I saw the pick of just Jer and Jinger. And I don't know but their smiles continue to look forced to me -- Jeremy is making such an effort to smile big you can see forehead wrinkles and Jinger is showing practically all her teeth to show how happy she is; that's not her usual I'm hanging with my BFF and happy smile. At least that's how it seems in the People pic.

I hope he proposed in NYC bc he knows her enough to know she loves big cities -- I hope they know each other enough to know these small things; though who knows -- TLC probably set it up and told him how the proposal would go.

3 minutes ago, cereality said:

Wait so Michelle was in their Empire State Building engagement pic?? Or did someone crop that in? On People I saw the pick of just Jer and Jinger. And I don't know but their smiles continue to look forced to me -- Jeremy is making such an effort to smile big you can see forehead wrinkles and Jinger is showing practically all her teeth to show how happy she is; that's not her usual I'm hanging with my BFF and happy smile. At least that's how it seems in the People pic.

I hope he proposed in NYC bc he knows her enough to know she loves big cities -- I hope they know each other enough to know these small things; though who knows -- TLC probably set it up and told him how the proposal would go.

Or is it just a photographic backdrop??? Methinks...

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

35mmy36.jpg

TBS Showgirls level censorship

54ajao.jpg

This!!  Dear GOD in Heaven, I nearly choked on my glass of wine.  ?????????????????  

The second pic made me think of Bob Ross' "happy little tree" thing and how, when he would make a mistake while painting he would add a "happy little tree" to cover it up.  

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

As you wish...we aim to please.  You're welcome.

image.jpeg

This is perfect. However, for next Christmas, I hope we can see a very big ball ornament in front of the baby chute. It's such a special place on the tree. The breast ornaments hit their targets quite properly.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Marigold said:

Hey, hey, hey

How come JinJer are holding hands????  That is the closest we have seen an engaged Duggar, right?  That's more than a side hug...you know he is getting some boobage. 

Holding hands was a no-no for Jessa and Jill, right?

But Josh and Anna had hand sex 24/7. (he was always such a perv)

Nah, Jessa and Jill got pretty cozy with their guys once the courtship shackles were removed. Smuganna  (who were never shown hugging, other than that one sidehug when they got engaged) was 8 years ago, and it looks like having a full-time teevee show has loosened even Duggar standards somewhat. 

4 hours ago, HooHooHoo said:

I want to be there for his family's reaction to frozen lasagna and garlic bread at a wedding!

I hope one of us can be, to report back!  Anyone have an in?  

3 hours ago, Marigold said:

Looks like LICK to me, too. And he's wearing it in the bowls of chips pic, too. 

Thst video really does reveal jessa's serious underbite. 

I just don't understand why she'd wear something so drab and shapeless when she was out with her man, getting filmed, knowing a proposal was coming. Olive green floor length dress and a brown cardigan?  Really?  We've seen her look much more fashionable and modern many times before. Why the major frump now when she should be looking cute?   

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

He was a goalie. I'm sure his hands got plenty messed up in his playing days. 

Maybe Jim Bob bent it backwards forcing Jeremy to agree to his terms. 

Seriously, though that finger is .... strange.   Now it's all I can see in the pictures. I can't wait to see it live on the show.  

• Love 2

Did jessa and ben hold hands affer engaged? I remember jessa had to hold his sleeve during family prayer. Maybe pre engagement?

Well, whatever. JINJER looks physically comfortable together. That's a  good sign. 

24 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Somewhere at TLC headquarters, a producer is cursing the day you were born. Now they have to rewrite their entire fake storyline. 

Haha, as I wrote it, I was thinking, "Is there such a thing as a reverse FU Internetz, FU Internetz?"

• Love 6
2 hours ago, awaken said:

I just don't understand why she'd wear something so drab and shapeless when she was out with her man, getting filmed, knowing a proposal was coming. Olive green floor length dress and a brown cardigan?  Really?  We've seen her look much more fashionable and modern many times before. Why the major frump now when she should be looking cute?   

She's gonna be a preacher's wife. I'm afraid that the days of Jinger being the "fashionable" Duggar are now a thing of the past. 

54 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Did jessa and ben hold hands affer engaged? I remember jessa had to hold his sleeve during family prayer. Maybe pre engagement?

Well, whatever. JINJER looks physically comfortable together. That's a  good sign. 

Mechelle had that heart attack over them holding hands during the dinner prayer the night before they were engaged. Hell, Boob had to shut her down. Hilarious stuff. 

• Love 7

I concur with the previous comments, all I can concentrate on is the hideous outfit Jinger is wearing. You know things are bad when she's considered the "fashionable" one in the family, I've always thought she had the tackiest taste. I remember a few years ago she went through an ugly hat phase. She's really taking conservative wear to an extreme. I mean a floor length maxi dress? Really? I don't know anyone who can pull that off without looking matronly. I'm about as tall as her (meaning not tall at all) and I shrink about a foot in any dress that goes past my calves. And then topping it off with that abomination of a sweater like if the five foot long dress doesn't cover enough skin? 

Not that Jeremy's outfit is fabulous...Well except for that shirt, if you catch my drift. 

• Love 7

Jeremy's outfit and sneakers look like he's waiting for the comet to pass so he can commit suicide with the rest of his cult. 

Jinger and Jeremy look very hands-y already. Guess each couple sets their own goodtouch/badtouch limits within an engagement?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Somewhere at TLC headquarters, a producer is cursing the day you were born. Now they have to rewrite their entire fake storyline. 

I think somewhere a producer is doing a happy dance because queenanne just gave them a better fake storyline than the one they had originally planned and they're all tickled pink about it.

• Love 11